PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe was a pathetic beta male

JohnnyMax
07-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Excerpt from Shaq Uncut (take with a grain of salt):

Kobe stands up and goes face-to-face with me and says, "You always said you're my big brother, you'd do anything for me, and then this Colorado thing happens and you never even called me." I did call him. ... So here we are now, and we find out he really was hurt that we didn't stand behind him. That was something new. I didn't think he gave a rat's ass about us either way. "Well, I thought you'd publicly support me, at least," Kobe said. "You're supposed to be my friend." Brian Shaw chimed in with "Kobe, why would you think that? Shaq had all these parties and you never showed up for any of them. We invited you to dinner on the road and you didn't come. Shaq invited you to his wedding and you weren't there. Then you got married and didn't invite any of us. And now you are in the middle of this problem, this sensitive situation, and now you want all of us to step up for you. We don't even know you." ...

Thread
07-03-2014, 09:00 PM
Excerpt from Shaq Uncut (take with a grain of salt):

Kobe stands up and goes face-to-face with me and says, "You always said you're my big brother, you'd do anything for me, and then this Colorado thing happens and you never even called me." I did call him. ... So here we are now, and we find out he really was hurt that we didn't stand behind him. That was something new. I didn't think he gave a rat's ass about us either way. "Well, I thought you'd publicly support me, at least," Kobe said. "You're supposed to be my friend." Brian Shaw chimed in with "Kobe, why would you think that? Shaq had all these parties and you never showed up for any of them. We invited you to dinner on the road and you didn't come. Shaq invited you to his wedding and you weren't there. Then you got married and didn't invite any of us. And now you are in the middle of this problem, this sensitive situation, and now you want all of us to step up for you. We don't even know you." ...

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well. Clean your own fuckin' house.

JohnnyMax
07-03-2014, 09:01 PM
This aint about rape. Its about Kobe being more anti-social than Kawhi.

Thread
07-03-2014, 09:02 PM
This aint about rape. Its about Kobe being more anti-social than Kawhi.

Fine. I've always agreed he's a sociopath.

lefty
07-03-2014, 09:03 PM
:lol Shaw shitting on Kirby

Reck
07-03-2014, 09:03 PM

Kobe 5

Duncan fo...err *adjust for reality*

Salty
07-03-2014, 09:34 PM

But he's not our Neal anymore :cry

resistanze
07-03-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm guessing this was before Kobe thought his snitching would come to light?

scanry
07-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Back then everyone had Shaq's back and Kobe, who took that sociopath role to another level just couldn't adjust with neither the coaches nor the players. I actually though he looked the happiest at the beginning of the 2007-2008 season. He was playing very well and after they got Gasol, he couldn't stop smiling.

People have always said that Kobe takes the game way too seriously. He was lucky he had the greatest owner in sports to surround him with talent (by going over the cap multiple times) cause he wouldn't have lasted more than 10 years on other team(s).

Thebesteva
07-03-2014, 11:54 PM
Doesnt sound like beta male shit. Sounds like someone who is super arrogant and got OWNED by a rape case. No one wanted to lose their endorsments and back Kobe up at the time, even though it was obvious he didnt rape her. No girl gets raped and goes fucks 5 other guys the next few days. They proved she had over 5 different guys semens in her in the following week :lol

The prosecution was trying to claim she was emotionally cleansing herself by dating other men :lol

Thread
07-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Back then everyone had Shaq's back and Kobe, who took that sociopath role to another level just couldn't adjust with neither the coaches nor the players. I actually though he looked the happiest at the beginning of the 2007-2008 season. He was playing very well and after they got Gasol, he couldn't stop smiling.

People have always said that Kobe takes the game way too seriously. He was lucky he had the greatest owner in sports to surround him with talent (by going over the cap multiple times) cause he >>>>>>wouldn't have<<<<<< lasted more than 10 years on other team(s).

There goes another Spurs Fan with that "wouldn't have" shit.

The straw that broke the camel's back was his escape from Boston in '10. Media thought they had him by the short hairs. Uh, uh. Fisher smacked his face & settled his fuckin' hash, sent him to work--down into the paint. That 5th straightened him out. Media was livid. They wanted the Celtic there--to put us back into the stone age. Solly Cholly.

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2014, 12:00 AM
sounds like a faggot, must be a faggot, fck kirby

Thread
07-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Doesnt sound like beta male shit. Sounds like someone who is super arrogant and got OWNED by a rape case. No one wanted to lose their endorsments and back Kobe up at the time, even though it was obvious he didnt rape her. No girl gets raped and goes fucks 5 other guys the next few days. They proved she had over 5 different guys semens in her in the following week :lol

The prosecution was trying to claim she was emotionally cleansing herself by dating other men :lol

I think he raped her. She said "no." Hell, I'd say that too if somebody was trying to stick a bazooka up my ass. He's lucky his people went in there and wiped that room clean. His second stroke of luck was that lawyer he hired. Sweet Jesus.

Thebesteva
07-04-2014, 12:06 AM
I think he raped her. She said "no." Hell, I'd say that too if somebody was trying to stick a bazooka up my ass. He's lucky his people went in there and wiped that room clean. His second stroke of luck was that lawyer he hired. Sweet Jesus.

:lol No you dont

Thread
07-04-2014, 12:07 AM
:lol No you dont

I've always maintained that opinion.

Splits
07-04-2014, 12:07 AM

BQbB2VTLshY

Infinite_limit
07-04-2014, 12:09 AM
She had a few semen samples inside her

sook
07-04-2014, 12:10 AM

yo where's your thread? Don't see it on the front page anymore.

kobe4life
07-04-2014, 12:53 AM
God is an Alpha and he's been one from day 1. I can't wait for the season to start so God can school the Spurs like he has in the past. This summer has been tough I have to hear all this crap about Duncan being this top 10 all-time great when he's only a top 20 at best. I can't wait God to put this Duncan hype to rest.

KaiRMD1
07-04-2014, 01:00 AM

Neal is a Bobcat, he's no longer ours. Kobe<Duncan

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2014, 01:05 AM

was this b4 or after the rape? if its b4, then kirby sure does have a weird fetish using another mans semen as lube

Infinite_limit
07-04-2014, 01:17 AM
yo where's your thread? Don't see it on the front page anymore.
Mods deleted it :married:

Infinite_limit
07-04-2014, 01:18 AM
was this b4 or after the rape? if its b4, then kirby sure does have a weird fetish using another mans semen as lube
Haha she was a hotel slut. Sleeping with celebrities, i think she was also seeing someone

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2014, 01:43 AM
Haha she was a hotel slut. Sleeping with celebrities, i think she was also seeing someone

still man, u dont go insert after another man has been inside it without cleaning it...

now most sex start of with oral sex, so did kirby sucked out all the manjuice inside that pussy? probably explains why he does that jaw thing

Infinite_limit
07-04-2014, 01:45 AM
still man, u dont go insert after another man has been inside it without cleaning it...

now most sex start of with oral sex, so did kirby sucked out all the manjuice inside that pussy? probably explains why he does that jaw thing
I know what you mean brotha. She doesn't look too bad in the video clip. Her alibi was she grabbed dirty underwear out of the laundry basket when going for her rape testing. In reality she was probably fucked the night before

TDMVPDPOY
07-04-2014, 02:00 AM
I know what you mean brotha. She doesn't look too bad in the video clip. Her alibi was she grabbed dirty underwear out of the laundry basket when going for her rape testing. In reality she was probably fucked the night before

probably went back into the hotel room after kirby left to use used panties to clean whatever juice was in the bathroom tub

Baam
07-04-2014, 02:40 AM

:lmao

Malik Hairston
07-04-2014, 02:44 AM
So many great quotes from the Kobe-rape incident, tbh..

With #1 obviously being "I jerked off when she left", #2 for me is Phil Jackson's candid commentary on the incident:

“I was at a motel in Williston, North Dakota, when the call came from Mitch. “You’re not going to believe this,” he said, telling me about Kobe and the rape allegations in Colorado. Was I surprised? Yes, but not entirely. Kobe can be consumed with surprising anger, which he’s displayed toward me and toward his teammates.”

whitemamba
07-04-2014, 02:47 AM
So many great quotes from the Kobe-rape incident, tbh..

With #1 obviously being "I jerked off when she left", #2 for me is Phil Jackson's candid commentary on the incident:

“I was at a motel in Williston, North Dakota, when the call came from Mitch. “You’re not going to believe this,” he said, telling me about Kobe and the rape allegations in Colorado. Was I surprised? Yes, but not entirely. Kobe can be consumed with surprising anger, which he’s displayed toward me and toward his teammates.”

Is that Katy Faber in your avatar?

Malik Hairston
07-04-2014, 03:03 AM
Is that Katy Faber in your avatar?

Stop, bro..

scanry
07-04-2014, 05:14 AM
Stop, bro..

You'll hardly find any of her photos tbh. It's got to do with Kobe though. She probably can't open a facebook account either.

scanry
07-04-2014, 05:26 AM
"A Swiss (http://origin.tvwiki.tv/wiki/Switzerland) bodybuilder named Patrick Graber (31 at the time) who claimed to have ties to the Mafia (http://origin.tvwiki.tv/wiki/Mafia) solicited Bryant, offering to commit murder (http://origin.tvwiki.tv/wiki/Murder) for hire. Graber offered to murder Katelyn for $3 Million. He was apprehended on September 18 (http://origin.tvwiki.tv/wiki/September_18), 2003 (http://origin.tvwiki.tv/wiki/2003) as he reached for a bag filled with fake money during an FBI (http://origin.tvwiki.tv/wiki/FBI) sting. He was sentenced to 3 years in prison."

"It was reported that Faber requested $20 million but settled for much less. A term of the settlement stipulates that Katelyn Faber cannot sell her story. This was a critical issue for Bryant who did not want her to become a martyr over her rape accusation. The exact terms of the settlement (http://origin.tvwiki.tv/wiki/Settlement) were not disclosed and will most likely never be known."

Any information on what the settlement was?