PDA

View Full Version : Can we rename the Club to...

Wild Cobra
07-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Can we rename the Club to the adolescent forum?

Really...

All I see is a bunch of juvenile delinquents any more.

this forum is absolutely pathetic.

most of you are total losers.

DJR210
07-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Maps.Google.com

cantthinkofanything
07-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Nutsack Express

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-04-2014, 12:38 PM
I express my nut sack all the time.

Blake
07-04-2014, 02:16 PM
I did something for the first time and wish I used more caution in the process. I used MySpace to look up matches for dating. I had a few interesting returns, replies, and dinners out of the deal. However, I had one experience I regret. One person I found that I started chatting with, I really liked. She appears to be my intellectual equal, and make more money than I do. After going though her photo's for the second time, I noticed one of her new house had the number clearly visible. That alone wouldn't be much, but her city was Gresham Oregon which is maybe only 75,000 population. It was a flag lot which there aren't many of. The photos clearly indicated they were clearly taken within a short time of the summer solstices and close to noon, because if the angle of the shade. Because of this, I knew the orientation of her driveway was in the general direction of north. It was obvious she would be easy to find. I wanted to warn her this was a photo to remove, so I did. Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked. I guess that's understandable, but now she doesn't want anything to do with me. Here I am looking out for her, and get bit for doing what I thought was the right thing to do. At least she removed the photo. I wish I handled it differently. Warning her that it could be done, then when she didn't believe me, find her house and show her. For me, it was a game. I like solving puzzles. In the end, it doesn't matter. She's not good enough for me is she's going to be so judgmental.

Long story short. Be careful what information you post on the internet.

Infinite_limit
07-04-2014, 02:35 PM
most of you are total losers.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1/pretendr/we-president-now.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
07-04-2014, 02:45 PM
WC is practicing the use of irony in his writing obviously.

silverblk mystix
07-04-2014, 03:54 PM
The Cuck Apologists

I normally avoid laying out my personal stuff on the internets, but hell, I'm reeling so much right now, I'm asking everyone/anyone in sight what to do.

I had some nukes dropped on me this past week regarding the wife, which after looking back the past 1-2 years I should have seen it and I realize I am a fucking idiot. I've mulled over everything a billion times and there's no where to go but to get a divorce.

I have a 7 year old and some have already told me I need to go all out to get full custody. Any other practical advice? Step 1? Step 2?

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

:depressed

Wild Cobra
07-04-2014, 03:58 PM
See what I mean.

Look at the losing responses!

xmas1997
07-04-2014, 04:13 PM
The Troll Forum
If it smells like shit, looks like shit, must be shit.

silverblk mystix
07-04-2014, 04:17 PM
The Troll Forum

Trolltalk.

Wild Cobra
07-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Maybe Adolescent TrollTalk?

Gummi Clutch
07-04-2014, 04:52 PM
WC, you're a troll.

Blake
07-04-2014, 05:27 PM
The Cuck Apologists

I normally avoid laying out my personal stuff on the internets, but hell, I'm reeling so much right now, I'm asking everyone/anyone in sight what to do.

I had some nukes dropped on me this past week regarding the wife, which after looking back the past 1-2 years I should have seen it and I realize I am a fucking idiot. I've mulled over everything a billion times and there's no where to go but to get a divorce.

I have a 7 year old and some have already told me I need to go all out to get full custody. Any other practical advice? Step 1? Step 2?

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Is this your way of apologizing for WC's internet stalking?

Lol shielding a creepy stalker

silverblk mystix
07-04-2014, 05:34 PM
The Cuck Apologists

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

:lmao

Confirmed Cuck.

:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
07-04-2014, 05:36 PM
:rollin

Confirmed Cuck.

:lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
07-04-2014, 05:43 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

mrsmaalox
07-05-2014, 10:15 AM
The Troll Forum

And yet you obsessively buzz around rubbing your hands together and slurping it up like a retarded horsefly :rolleyes

Blake
07-05-2014, 10:25 AM

lol look at the moral mediator laughing at the enlightened security guard's attack on my personal life.

I'm sure sa210 will be pleased to know you're keeping his lackey stool seat warm for him.

Lol

johnsmith
07-05-2014, 10:33 AM
And yet you obsessively buzz around rubbing your hands together and slurping it up like a retarded horsefly :rolleyes

That's the best part. He probably averages more club posts per day than anyone else and he's not much different than koolaid man or the house nazis. But he sees it as "bashing"...:lmao

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 11:09 AM

Aren't you the cute one?
How does it feel to be no different than a childish immature ignorant troll?
You give women in general a bad name tbqh.
Do you ever post anything of relevance? No? Surprise surprise.
All you ever do is attack decent posters with your trolling.
Proud of that legacy here?
Okay, since you don't like the name, then how about, The Mrsmaalox Forum?

DMX7
07-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Maps.Google.com

Trianglation works.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-05-2014, 11:43 AM

Blake
07-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Aren't you the cute one?

^ retarded hypocrite

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 02:09 PM
^ retarded hypocrite

Since you are so fond of the words, then how about "The retarded stupid blake and mrsmaalox reading comprehension hypocrite Forum"?
There.
Happy now?

sook
07-05-2014, 02:38 PM
looks like a gang fight up in here. What are the sides?

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2014, 02:46 PM

trolls vs trolls?

Wild Cobra
07-05-2014, 02:59 PM
trolls vs trolls?

LOL...

I like it.

Troll vs. Troll forum.

Now we need a race baiting black and white twin characters...

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130128235359/maditsmadfunny/images/thumb/3/31/Spy-vs-Spy.svg/472px-Spy-vs-Spy.svg.png (http://maditsmadfunny.wikia.com/wiki/File:Spy-vs-Spy.svg)

But look like trolls...

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2014, 03:35 PM
LOL...

I like it.

Troll vs. Troll forum.

Now we need a race baiting black and white twin characters...

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130128235359/maditsmadfunny/images/thumb/3/31/Spy-vs-Spy.svg/472px-Spy-vs-Spy.svg.png (http://maditsmadfunny.wikia.com/wiki/File:Spy-vs-Spy.svg)

But look like trolls...

greys vs colored

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 03:37 PM

Ignorant trolls vs. Intelligent troll-bashers!

silverblk mystix
07-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Ignorant trolls vs. Intelligent troll-bashers!

winner-winner chicken dinner!!!!!

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 04:01 PM
winner-winner chicken dinner!!!!!

Thank you, my good man, you are an honest gentleman and a scholar, unlike most of these troll cretins on here!

silverblk mystix
07-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Thank you, my good man, you are an honest gentleman and a scholar, unlike most of these troll cretins on here!

Well, in all fairness - I never expected much out of uneducated idiots.

So, no surprise!

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Well, in all fairness - I never expected much out of uneducated idiots.

So, no surprise!

They are typical trolls though in that they love to gang up on people, laugh at nonsense, and claim hollow victories on message boards, as well as constantly and consistently lie through their asses.

rogues
07-05-2014, 04:18 PM
:lol The old faggot crew desperately needs another hobby. Getting shat on repeatedly on this site isn't good for yalls health.

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 04:19 PM
:lol The old faggot crew desperately needs another hobby. Getting shat on repeatedly on this site isn't good for yalls health.

Kind of like your team, the Heat, huh?
:lol

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2014, 04:28 PM
They are typical trolls though in that they love to gang up on people, laugh at nonsense, and claim hollow victories on message boards, as well as constantly and consistently lie trough their asses.

so not much different than when you do it

Clipper Nation
07-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Aren't you the cute one?
^ "decent poster"

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 04:45 PM
^ "decent poster"

For once in your life you didn't lie.
And I am proud to be considered a decent poster by most of the intelligent posters on this site, as well as hated by the trolls on here.
You can go back to your incessant lying now.

sook
07-05-2014, 05:00 PM
This thread alone has discouraged from ever using ----> ":lmao " ever again.

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2014, 05:08 PM

that's what they want you to feel

Infinite_limit
07-05-2014, 05:15 PM
http://www.aboyandhiscomputer.com/images/tough-guy-magazine.jpg

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 05:17 PM

That is perfect for this site.

rogues
:lol Bunch of old retired guys living on borrowed time. They have only since discovered the internet.

silverblk mystix
The most impressive thing on this page is that all the idiots who were called out in my previous post -

all recognized themselves and ran in here to defend their idiocy.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Clipper Nation
07-05-2014, 05:19 PM
:lol Bunch of old retired guys living on borrowed time. They have only since discovered the internet.

silverblk mystix
07-05-2014, 05:19 PM
...but wait -

there will surely be other idiots who see they have been attacked and run in here soon to declare and defend their idiocy -

priceless!

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 05:32 PM

This is priceless.
Where are all you trolls, this is your bible.

sook
07-05-2014, 05:36 PM
that's what they want you to feel
Well, it worked. That emoti will always feel forced regardless of how funny something is..

lol, thats pretty harsh, but it is becoming a pet peeve tbh..

Franklin
07-05-2014, 06:03 PM
how about renaming the Club to "the Goddess forum"?

Blake
07-05-2014, 06:05 PM
For once in your life you didn't lie.
And I am proud to be considered a decent poster by most of the intelligent posters on this site,

lol hilarious lie.

you're a shitty troll. Nothing more.

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 06:47 PM
lol hilarious lie.
you're a shitty troll. Nothing more.

You just can't stand the truth, even if you knew what it was.
Admit it for once in your life.

Blake
07-05-2014, 07:09 PM
You just can't stand the truth, even if you knew what it was.
Admit it for once in your life.

I'm telling you the truth.

You're in some kind of bizarro reality where you're a decent poster.

But you're not. You took the time to laugh at my personal life. That makes you a troll.

And your terrible sense of humor makes you a shitty troll.

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm telling you the truth.

You're in some kind of bizarro reality where you're a decent poster.

But you're not. You took the time to laugh at my personal life. That makes you a troll.

And your terrible sense of humor makes you a shitty troll.

What? You have a no conception of the truth, probably never did.
I will attempt to explain something very profound to you trolls once and for all even though I am quite sure you, nor your troll buddies will understand.
I have been on this site for years, and not once have I ever been accused by a decent poster of being a troll.
However I have been accused of taking the bait and allowing myself to be trolled by you ignoramuses.
Yet it was I who bashed you trolls and baited you to come forth just by mentioning the word troll.
No, the only ones on here who have ever accused me of being a troll were you trolls and that was because I was bashing and owning every one of you.
And we all know that one of your tactics among many are to pathologically lie.
So who do you think I am going to believe, you trolls, or the decent posters?
You make wild claims that I melt down, that I take this too seriously, that I am ______ (fill in the blank), but what none of you ever realize is that you will never ever be able to get my goat, I am impervious to everything you trolls try and always will be because no one can put me down better than I can put myself down.
I will never ever believe anything any of you trolls say too, they will always be lies, so you may as well put me on your ignore list.
Now, go ahead and say you didn't read any of this as you usually do for all the good it will do you because I know you did.
I will continue to bash all of you, laugh at all of you, and be the harbinger of your karma.
:lol:lmao:rollin

Clipper Nation
07-05-2014, 07:30 PM
I will attempt to explain something very profound to you trolls once and for all even though I am quite sure you, nor your troll buddies will understand.
I have been on this site for years, and not once have I ever been accused by a decent poster of being a troll.
However I have been accused of taking the bait and allowing myself to be trolled by you ignoramuses.
Yet it was I who bashed you trolls and baited you to come forth just by mentioning the word troll.
No, the only ones on here who have ever accused me of being a troll were you trolls and that was because I was bashing and owning every one of you.
You make wild claims that I melt down, that I take this too seriously, that I am ______ (fill in the blank), but what none of you ever realize is that you will never ever be able to get my goat, I am impervious to everything you trolls try and always will be because no one can put me down better than I can put myself down.
I will never ever believe anything any of you trolls say too, they will always be lies, so you may as well put me on your ignore list.
Now, go ahead and say you didn't read any of this as you usually do for all the good it will do you because I know you did.
I will continue to bash all of you, laugh at all of you, and be the harbinger of your karma.
tl;dr

You're a retarded, TOSB troll.... lol Dartmouth

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 08:03 PM
tl;dr

You're a retarded, TOSB troll.... lol Dartmouth

Just as I predicted.

Blake
07-05-2014, 08:24 PM

irrelevant.

You fit the bill of your definition of "troll".

You're a fucking bizarro world retard.

Blake
07-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Just as I predicted.

You're more predictable than most.

I predict you'll call me a troll, complain about me being mean and post a smiley emoticon pretending to laugh.

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 08:27 PM
irrelevant.

You fit the bill of your definition of "troll".

You're a fucking bizarro world retard.

No, you are wrong as usual.
You are still too ignorant to understand my explanation, and will always be.
Do you really think I would believe your lies?
Really, get a grip!

Blake
07-05-2014, 08:31 PM
No, you are wrong as usual.
You are still too ignorant to understand my explanation, and will always be.
Do you really think I would believe your lies?
Really, get a grip!

No, you're wrong, bizarro.

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 08:40 PM
No, you're wrong, bizarro.

I just explained that I will never believe any of your lies, about me, or about anyone else, so how on earth do you still expect me to now? That is totally ignorant of you.
I know you're lying, and everyone on here knows you're lying, only the trolls will say you're not.
And false accusations again as you usually do, just more lies.
For once in your life be a man, tell the truth?

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2014, 08:56 PM
I'm a decent poster, I'd say you're a troll

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 09:05 PM

You don't seriously expect any real decent poster to believe you, do you?
Tell it to the other trolls.

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2014, 09:17 PM

Decent posters don't need me to say shit. People are able to come to conclusions on their own

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Why are you spewing so much shit now then?

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Why do people remark that the sky is blue? Some things just need to be said.

Blake
07-05-2014, 10:15 PM

You've made fun of my personal life.

That's the opposite of decent, bizarro.

xmas1997
07-05-2014, 10:20 PM
You've made fun of my personal life.

That's the opposite of decent, bizarro.

I've made fun of a proven self admitted trolls' personal life, on a message board no less.
Now look who is taking things seriously.
But I am making fun because I believe you lied about the whole thing in the first place.
And because of how much you have made fun of others on here who didn't deserve it and lied about them.
But go ahead and spin it however you want, you will anyway and make more lies.

sook
07-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Nah bro, you're a great poster no lie :tu

Blake
07-05-2014, 11:27 PM
I've made fun of a proven self admitted trolls' personal life, on a message board no less.
Now look who is taking things seriously.
But I am making fun because I believe you lied about the whole thing in the first place.
And because of how much you have made fun of others on here who didn't deserve it and lied about them.
But go ahead and spin it however you want, you will anyway and make more lies.

you're the one spinning it, bizarro.

Bashing my personal life = trolling.

It's as simple as that.

rogues
07-06-2014, 01:54 AM
xmas1997 is a really shitty husband. Doesn't he have a dying wife to comfort?

The fuck are you doing on this site?

DJR210
07-06-2014, 02:40 AM
xmas1997 is a really shitty husband. Doesn't he have a dying wife to comfort?

The fuck are you doing on this site?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/xmas-beer-2_zps04a0cd2f.jpg

:lmao washed up, old as shit, goofy bastard

mrsmaalox
07-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Since you are so fond of the words, then how about "The retarded stupid blake and mrsmaalox reading comprehension hypocrite Forum"?
There.
Happy now?

Nah. I prefer "Trolls Are Meany PoopyPants Forum :cry"

mrsmaalox
07-06-2014, 08:21 AM

Yup, this paragraph completely dispels the notions of you melting down and taking this too seriously. Good job! :tu

mrsmaalox
07-06-2014, 08:24 AM

Did you at least give that demented homeless guy a dollar for taking his picture when he crawled out from under that overpass?

xmas1997
07-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Yup, this paragraph completely dispels the notions of you melting down and taking this too seriously. Good job! :tu

Thank you for noticing the truth for a change.

Did you at least give that demented homeless guy a dollar for taking his picture when he crawled out from under that overpass?

No, I spotted him a twenty.

DJR210
07-06-2014, 01:24 PM

:lol he does look homeless. Maybe if he worked he would have a clean hat

xmas1997
07-06-2014, 02:03 PM
:lol he does look homeless. Maybe if he worked he would have a clean hat

If you're referring to me, that was pretty funny, I have to admit. :lol
But the cap is spotlessly clean, so I can only assume you either need glasses pretty badly, or you are lying because you are an ignorant troll.
Which is it?

cantthinkofanything
07-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Thank you for noticing the truth

Lol. I can't believe you're trying to salvage this after your desperate and failed attempt to pull off a sick wife bit.

xmas1997
07-06-2014, 02:08 PM

Being as you were a coward and didn't make the GTG, how would you know since you never met me in person?
Sounds like you are lying for lack of being creative enough to think of any witty trollish retorts.
I have no qualms having my pic on here or photoshoped.
They say imitation is the best form of flattery.

RD2191
07-06-2014, 02:09 PM
DJR quit being a faggot, tbh. You're better than that.

DJR210
07-06-2014, 02:36 PM

:lol I can't understand why you cut for these queers tbh.

xmas1997
07-09-2014, 07:37 PM
:lol I can't understand why you cut for these queers tbh.

Might be because he prefers the company of intelligent people over those of ignorant cretins.

mouse
07-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Since when did everyone who post at ST become young attractive models with six figure incomes?

xmas1997
07-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Since when did everyone who post at ST become young attractive models with six figure incomes?

That's for sure, I don't make that list.
In fact you said I reminded you of Richard Dreyfuss from Jaws.

mouse
07-09-2014, 10:25 PM
I reminded you of Richard Dreyfuss from Jaws.

Before or after the shark exploded?

you want to talk homeless look at the vato to the left of Avante

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/bigzax-serious_zps555fca3d.jpg

xmas1997
07-09-2014, 10:33 PM
When he crushed the styrofoam cup.

Cry Havoc
07-09-2014, 10:58 PM

You're lucky you don't take this very seriously.

Cry Havoc
07-09-2014, 11:02 PM

No one, this forum just takes the piss out of braggarts who try to talk like they're something. You know, people who brag on an internet forum about how they're a badass because they own a 2012 Mustang, or that they're going to physically confront someone because they don't like their music. That sort of thing. If you're going to be conceited, at least be conceited about being above average. Preferably well above, but you're still probably going to get shit for trying to be a bigshot on the internet. :lol

Avante
07-09-2014, 11:19 PM
I'll say it again...

What we see above is what a huge % of the posters here come here to do.

Anyone saying they don't is a liar.

Blake
07-09-2014, 11:21 PM
I'll say it again...

What we see above is what a huge % of the posters here come here to do.

Anyone saying they don't is a liar.

Yes, you're a liar.

Blake
07-09-2014, 11:26 PM

look at you getting all righteous, telling others to raise the bar.

lol

xmas1997
07-09-2014, 11:36 PM
look at you getting all righteous, telling others to raise the bar.

lol

Look who's talking.

mouse
07-09-2014, 11:39 PM
No one, this forum just takes the piss out of braggarts who try to talk like they're something.

Welcome to the www

You know, people who brag on an internet forum about how they're a badass because they own a 2012 Mustang, or that they're going to physically confront someone because they don't like their music. That sort of thing.

Welcome to FaceBook

If you're going to be conceited, at least be conceited about being above average, Preferably well above

Trill Clinton already been there done that and made 15 topics about it.

but you're still probably going to get shit for trying to be a bigshot on the internet. :lol

Who isn't?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/mannys-liverjpg2.jpg

Blake
07-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Look who's talking.

I've never played forum cop.

That's the game you like to play, hypocrite.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 12:21 AM
I've never played forum cop.

That's the game you like to play, hypocrite.

You are the one who likes to play childish games on here, not me.
I am here for the Spurs info. and to discuss, cuss, and debate.
What is your real excuse for being here, lying?
Pretty shallow if you ask me.

Blake
07-10-2014, 12:30 AM
You are the one who likes to play childish games on here, not me.

That's a lie. We're both here playing games. You just suck at it.

I am here for the Spurs info. and to discuss, cuss, and debate.

That's a lie. This thread is proof enough.

What is your real excuse for being here, lying?
Pretty shallow if you ask me.

Nobody asked you.

mouse
07-10-2014, 12:46 AM
That's a lie. We're both here playing games. You just suck at it.

That was a good comeback even xmas1999 would agree.

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Always that same old boring ass gang of leg humpers, leeches and do nothings in a cluster fuck, you'd think they'd ...FINALLY...gets bored with it and do something else, nope!!!!!!!!

mouse
07-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Always that same old boring ass gang of leg humpers, leeches and do nothings in a cluster fuck,

no points for constancy?

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:13 AM
Always that same old boring ass gang of leg humpers, leeches and do nothings in a cluster fuck, you'd think they'd ...FINALLY...gets bored with it and do something else, nope!!!!!!!!

you'd think after several years now, you'd get tired and bored of whining and crying about this site and just leave.

nope!!!!!!!!

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:23 AM
no points for constancy?

The one that gets me is how all those we see in threads like this one are always in threads like this one and then do...0....other than be in threads like this one. Look at these little shits, all they...EVER...want to do is bother people, it's ridiculous and they are too fucking stupid to see it.

mouse
07-10-2014, 01:26 AM
you'd think after several years now, you'd get tired and bored of whining and crying about this site and just leave.

nope!!!!!!!!

If everyone who ever whined or cried was to leave who would be left?

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~ttobin/Blueboy.jpg

mouse
07-10-2014, 01:30 AM
The one that gets me is how all those we see in threads like this one are always in threads like this one .other than be in threads like this one.

In threads like this one?

http://www.spurstalk.com/house014.jpg

DJR210
07-10-2014, 01:46 AM
Might be because he prefers the company of intelligent people over those of ignorant cretins.

:lol you had to edit that

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:01 PM
If everyone who ever whined or cried was to leave who would be left?

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~ttobin/Blueboy.jpg

Blakes ignorance knows no bounds.