PDA

View Full Version : LOL Josh Gordon

Darth_Pelican
07-05-2014, 03:26 PM
:lol add a DWI to your rap sheet

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11178895

FuzzyLumpkins
07-05-2014, 06:23 PM
i get that he is fast and quick but the cuts he makes on that double move in your sig are halfassed.

Plant and drive, son.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Lol dumbass spook

Bill_Brasky
07-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Blew a .09, cop is a dick

Avante
07-10-2014, 12:41 PM
So many of these young guys came up rough, a lot were raised by just a mom. Then all of a sudden big $$$$$$$$$$$$. That's gotta be a shock to anyone's system, now add the fact most have never read a book and we are going to be seeing.....rich dummy on the loose. What can be done...???

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Blew a .09, cop is a dick
retard drinks and drives and you are blaming the cop?

:cry the racist system was out to get him

Bill_Brasky
07-10-2014, 08:41 PM
rofl no i iust dont think a dude his size would he very inebriated at .09

hes still dumb but damn.

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 09:19 PM
rofl no i iust dont think a dude his size would he very inebriated at .09

hes still dumb but damn.
actually it doesnt matter. a bigger guy would need more booze to get to .09

Bill_Brasky
07-10-2014, 09:26 PM
I think the real question here is why do i really give a shit.

FkLA
07-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Im with Brasky.

.08 is literally like 2 beers, who hasnt at one point or another driven like that? I guess hes dumb in the sense that hes loaded enough to be able to have a driver/call a cab but other than that the actual act of driving after 3 drinks is no big deal tbh.

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Im with Brasky.

.08 is literally like 2 beers, who hasnt at one point or another driven like that? I guess hes dumb in the sense that hes loaded enough to be able to have a driver/call a cab but other than that the actual act of driving after 3 drinks is no big deal tbh.
would you have 2 beers and drive if your career is in jeopardy due to drug issues? its a terrible judgement call

SupremeGuy
07-11-2014, 08:58 AM
I still don't understand why pro athletes go out and drink without a fucking driver. Don't most teams offer a car service so that the players don't even have to pay out of pocket? It's just fucking stupid, tbh.

Spur-Addict
07-11-2014, 11:05 AM
I still don't understand why pro athletes go out and drink without a fucking driver. Don't most teams offer a car service so that the players don't even have to pay out of pocket? It's just fucking stupid, tbh.

I agree. Anyone with financial abundance (or plain old above average financial means) in general shouldn't put themselves at risk. I don't condone drunk driving, or DUI in general, but with so much to lose it's just not worth it.

DD
07-11-2014, 11:10 AM
smgdh...######s are so fucking stupid. Regardless of how little he had to drink, why would he even take the chance when he's one more misstep from getting banned for a year? Seriously--given his talent--how many millions has he lost out on already just because he's a dumb spook?

Bill_Brasky
07-12-2014, 09:27 AM
guys, im beginning to think that it may have been a poor decision for him to drink and drive, given his situation.

DD
07-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Neat sarcasm. Instead of the stoner-esque "cop was a dick" response, it's ok to call it what it is--another spearchucker flushing a winning lottery ticket down the toilet cause he needs to get his drank/smoke on! Maybe he was your fantasy keeper, who knows--but good riddance. Besides, you and I both know he'll be in cuffs before long again.

spurraider21
07-12-2014, 06:28 PM
trooth bomb

chunticakes
07-12-2014, 06:42 PM
he carried my fantasy team last year towards the end of the season. niggas talented no doubt, but he just has nothing between the ears.

Bill_Brasky
07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Neat sarcasm. Instead of the stoner-esque "cop was a dick" response, it's ok to call it what it is--another spearchucker flushing a winning lottery ticket down the toilet cause he needs to get his drank/smoke on! Maybe he was your fantasy keeper, who knows--but good riddance. Besides, you and I both know he'll be in cuffs before long again.

Im just saying, we all know it was dumb. No need to state the obvious. If the dude put up stupid stats being a retard who drinks and smokes all the time maybe football isnt that hard of a sport to play.

DD
07-13-2014, 01:42 AM
Im just saying, we all know it was dumb. No need to state the obvious. If the dude put up stupid stats being a retard who drinks and smokes all the time maybe football isnt that hard of a sport to play.

No need to state the obvious, but you said, "cop is a dick." Yeah, it's also obvious/common knowledge cops are dicks--that's kind of the whole point. You would think a black man is especially aware of what cops are like, and might think about laying low.

Bill_Brasky
07-13-2014, 09:44 PM
No need to state the obvious, but you said, "cop is a dick." Yeah, it's also obvious/common knowledge cops are dicks--that's kind of the whole point. You would think a black man is especially aware of what cops are like, and might think about laying low.

Prolly woulda given Irsay a break :lol