PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Just a reminder....

Floyd Pacquiao
07-05-2014, 03:28 PM
That the spurs just gave the heatles the biggest asswhooping the nba finals has ever seen, nobody can ever take that away from us :toast

:flag: chase for seis :flag:

TampaDude
07-05-2014, 03:29 PM
That the spurs just gave the heatles the biggest asswhooping the nba finals has ever seen, nobody can ever take that away from us :toast

:toast

midnightpulp
07-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Best team I've ever seen.

Clipper Nation
07-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Duncan: 5

the tired old shitbag Kirby: 0

Floyd Pacquiao
07-05-2014, 03:41 PM
It was special. The team work, the unselfishness, the coaching...

Thread
07-05-2014, 03:43 PM

True. In fact you gave them an ass whooping across not 1 but 2 Junes. If not for that tired old shit bag Duncan, you'd be at 6 instead of 6.

- Pap

Floyd Pacquiao
07-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Oh stop it, we all know it wasn't Duncan's fault last june. It was a series of flukey events that will never ever happen again

ironman2886
07-05-2014, 04:00 PM
TOSB> injured TOSB

Thread
Oh stop it, we all know it wasn't Duncan's fault last june. It was a series of flukey events that will never ever happen again

Dude, he got outed by his wife for his homosexuality then let it affect his play to the point where he booted bunnies over squirt & imminent retiree Battier. The Duncans, Tim & Amy had a heavy hand in 6.

Thread
TOSB> injured TOSB

Yet another piss pot chickenshit from upstairs. I spit on you.

Clipper Nation
07-05-2014, 04:02 PM
True. In fact you gave them an ass whooping across not 1 but 2 Junes. If not for that tired old shit bag Duncan, you'd be at 6 instead of 6.

- Pap
You're light 2 thanks to Kirby.

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:03 PM
You're light 2 thanks to Kirby.

The Bag stays in Texas.

ironman2886
07-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Yet another piss pot chickenshit from upstairs. I spit on you.
Just bringing you a Baby Ruth.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149111/3413704-4167409460-sloth.jpg

Killakobe81
07-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Best team I've ever seen.

Great team best offense since 80s easily best team since Shaqobe but don't get carried away.

baseline bum
07-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Dude, he got outed by his wife for his homosexuality then let it affect his play to the point where he booted bunnies over squirt & imminent retiree Battier. The Duncans, Tim & Amy had a heavy hand in 6.

You wouldn't know a homosexual if he was the greatest guard in franchise history and put 5 in Jerry's trophy case

http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/FireShot-capture-175-Magic-Johnson-announces-retirement-Nov-7-1991-YouTube-www_youtube_com_watch_viSfy4AhDDnwfeatureplayer_em bedded.jpg

TXstbobcat
07-05-2014, 04:07 PM
The spurs got knocked down and they got back up and destroyed the heat. It will always be a great redemption story in sports. In my opinion this has been the greatest summer to be a spurs fan.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:09 PM
You wouldn't know a homosexual if he was the greatest guard in franchise history and put 5 in Jerry's trophy case

http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/FireShot-capture-175-Magic-Johnson-announces-retirement-Nov-7-1991-YouTube-www_youtube_com_watch_viSfy4AhDDnwfeatureplayer_em bedded.jpg

I never denied Magic's homosexuality. He & Duncan are gay. If it upsets your apple cart that's your bag, Bum. My apple cart is upright & clean.

The Bag stays in Texas.

baseline bum
07-05-2014, 04:10 PM
The spurs got knocked down and they got back up and destroyed the heat. It will always be a great redemption story in sports. In my opinion this has been the greatest summer to be a spurs fan.

Cubby just not handling the Summer of 5 well. Just imagine what the winter and spring of 48.5 will be for Polly.

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:11 PM

You destroyed them twice. And you cannot redeem that which is lost forever. Last June was in the case. It was over. They were selling your shit on the TV. Over-Over.

You'll always be light 1. That's your thing, that's your bag from last June until like the end of times.

baseline bum
07-05-2014, 04:11 PM
I never denied Magic's homosexuality. He & Duncan are gay. If it upsets your apple cart that's your bag, Bum. My apple cart is upright & clean.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Nope, if he was his kids would have the gay gene like that nigga's

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/04/01/040113-ervin-johnson-launch-v3-1.jpg

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Cubby just not handling the Summer of 5 well. Just imagine what the winter and spring of 48.5 will be for Polly.

I'll lean on 6, The Bag stays in Texas and the piss pots & chickenshits from upstairs.

Clipper Nation
07-05-2014, 04:12 PM
The Bag stays in Texas.
With Kirby in it.

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:13 PM

And Duncan's children may be gay as well. We'll have to see.

baseline bum
07-05-2014, 04:13 PM
I'll lean on 6, The Bag stays in Texas and the piss pots & chickenshits from upstairs.

Kobe broke the bag when he quit on the season. The contents were just all over the place, but at least they led you to 7.

TXstbobcat
07-05-2014, 04:14 PM
You destroyed them twice. And you cannot redeem that which is lost forever. Last June was in the case. It was over. They were selling your shit on the TV. Over-Over.

You'll always be light 1. That's your thing, that's your bag from last June until like the end of times.

So how is free agency going for your Lakers this summer have you guys added any great pieces yet??????

Nah, I didn't think so.

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Kobe broke the bag when he quit on the season. The contents were just all over the place, but at least they led you to 7.

No, Duncan retained the bag because his wife outed him and he got derailed for a little while, just long enough to step out the side door. Tougheth lucketh.

TampaDude
07-05-2014, 04:16 PM

It's not lost forever. We won it. We are the champions and the Lakers are not.

It is going to be an awesome summer, indeed! :hat

TXstbobcat
07-05-2014, 04:16 PM

:lmao

tdunk21
07-05-2014, 04:17 PM
So how is free agency going for your Lakers this summer have you guys added any great pieces yet??????

Nah, I didn't think so.

They dont need anyone.. they have kobe the superstar

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:18 PM
It's not lost forever. We won it. We are the champions and the Lakers are not.

It is going to be an awesome summer, indeed! :hat

Yes, you won your 5th. But, you had to go into your case last June and give back your 5th. You're light 1, puddin'head. There ain't no way around it. You can chase your asshole round your elbow till the cow jumps over the moon, but, you'll always be short an NBA Title.

Love always,

- Dale

Infinite_limit
07-05-2014, 04:22 PM
http://cdn03.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2013/06/justin-bieber-sits-courtside-at-miami-heat-playoff-game.jpg

ironman2886
07-05-2014, 04:23 PM
5/6 > 5/7

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:23 PM
http://cdn03.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2013/06/justin-bieber-sits-courtside-at-miami-heat-playoff-game.jpg

The Biebs?

baseline bum
07-05-2014, 04:24 PM
No, Duncan retained the bag because his wife outed him and he got derailed for a little while, just long enough to step out the side door. Tougheth lucketh.

One player just won his last game, the other had his bag broken by Derozan.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3692973/kobefail.gif

baseline bum
07-05-2014, 04:25 PM
lmvictoriousao!

TampaDude
07-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Yes, you won your 5th. But, you had to go into your case last June and give back your 5th. You're light 1, puddin'head. There ain't no way around it. You can chase your asshole round your elbow till the cow jumps over the moon, but, you'll always be short an NBA Title.

Love always,

- Dale

It ain't over until it's over. You know that. The title isn't won until it's won, dude.

We know the fact that Duncan won his 5th, thus utterly obliterating your last realistic argument, tears at your very soul like the bloody talons of a giant silver and black eagle, eviscerating you from within.

We also know that Duncan > Kobe, now and forevermore. That's the stone cold reality of the situation, Dale.

All you can do is hate. All we can do is celebrate.

It is what it is.

KaiRMD1
07-05-2014, 04:28 PM

- Pap

Poor bastard, nobody cares about your takes because at the end of the day

Kobe<Duncan

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:28 PM
It ain't over until it's over. You know that. The title isn't won until it's won, dude.

We know the fact that Duncan won his 5th, thus utterly obliterating your last realistic argument, tears at your very soul like the bloody talons of a giant silver and black eagle, eviscerating you from within.

We also know that Duncan > Kobe, now and forevermore. That's the stone cold reality of the situation, Dale.

All you can do is hate. All we can do is celebrate.

It is what it is.

If that is all true, then don't pay attention to my antics. You're Champion of the World. I'm just some old sodded impotent codger in Phoenix peekin' up kimonos and what not.

My words should count for nothing.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Thread
07-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Poor bastard, nobody cares about your takes because at the end of the day

Kobe<Duncan

Then you shouldn't mind:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

Clipper Nation
07-05-2014, 04:34 PM
If that is all true, then don't pay attention to my antics. You're Champion of the World. I'm just some old sodded impotent codger in Phoenix peekin' up kimonos and what not.

The Bag stays in Texas.
With Kirby in it.

baseline bum

You want it to be one way.

But it's the other way.

TampaDude

The Bag stays in Texas.

Okay.

Right.

Wrong.

jeebus
07-05-2014, 04:41 PM
how long has thread been flopping around like a dying goldfish? remember when he was a slightly ok poster? seems like a distant memory, such as when Kirby was relevant

baseline bum
07-05-2014, 04:47 PM
how long has thread been flopping around like a dying goldfish? remember when he was a slightly ok poster? seems like a distant memory, such as when Kirby was relevant

Can't believe we all at the EC nominated Thread for his button. To make him a bold Laker fan back when his arguments had points, such as 5>4 and O & 46. Now it's just rambling, too emotionally scarred by 48.5 and then the kicker was 5. I honestly haven't seen him like this since the NVA crossed the Perfume River.

DMC
07-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Dale shot his last wad when he skipped out last season on what he's spent all this season rambling about. Now he pretends this season didn't happen and has relegated himself to reliving 2013 over and over like Groundhog Day. Oddly enough he seems to ignore he was swept out of the playoffs that year.

So yeah, he's gone off the reservation, or I should he he's been ushered off of it, by 5.

Infinite_limit
07-05-2014, 04:55 PM
Wasn't there a poster around here in the past by the name of Guissepie?

sook
07-05-2014, 04:58 PM

He has been reincarnated a lesser entity every time. After Culburn, he returned as a blade of grass, and then a talking turd. One can only guess what'll be next.

jeebus
07-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Can't believe we all at the EC nominated Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) for his button. To make him a bold Laker fan back when his arguments had points, such as 5>4 and O & 46. Now it's just rambling, too emotionally scarred by 48.5 and then the kicker was 5. I honestly haven't seen him like this since the NVA crossed the Perfume River.
it's sad. his one slightly shining moment was when he called into the mono show and, for a brief few mins, was not a cocklord. then the show ended and voila, the parrot lost his marbles.

thread and giuseppe is the same faggot.

Thread
07-05-2014, 05:00 PM

Thread
07-05-2014, 05:02 PM
He has been reincarnated a lesser entity every time. After Culburn, he returned as a blade of grass, and then a talking turd. One can only guess what'll be next.

0-2

Then, by Godfrey, you was ready to play you some basketball.

LMFAO!!! 0-2.

Thread
07-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Dale shot his last wad when he skipped out last season on what he's spent all this season rambling about. Now he pretends this season didn't happen and has relegated himself to reliving 2013 over and over like Groundhog Day. Oddly enough he seems to ignore he was swept out of the playoffs that year.

So yeah, he's gone off the reservation, or I should he he's been ushered off of it, by 5.

You got 5, I've cited you early & often for it, sang your praises.

I didn't take the original 5th from you. It wasn't me. You did that to yourself and now you want to punish me for your shortcomings. Go ahead, see if I care, strip me down naked, paint me front & back with mayonnaise and tie me to a tree.

Infinite_limit
07-05-2014, 05:06 PM

thread and giuseppe is the same faggot.
Haha. You guys

baseline bum
07-05-2014, 06:06 PM

You want it to be one way.

But it's the other way.

Spurcase
07-05-2014, 07:35 PM

Without Duncan they would not have been in the finals either year. So cut it with the old and tired shit. That is old and tired.

Thread
07-05-2014, 07:38 PM
^Yet another piss pot chickenshit from upstairs. I spit on you.

DMC
07-05-2014, 07:38 PM
You got 5, I've cited you early & often for it, sang your praises.

Your praises are just precursors for the inevitable. It's like the Sicilian defense, predictable and not noteworthy.

I didn't take the original 5th from you. It wasn't me. You did that to yourself and now you want to punish me for your shortcomings. Go ahead, see if I care, strip me down naked, paint me front & back with mayonnaise and tie me to a tree.
This is the product of the precursor. It's like me complimenting the Lakers for winning in 10 but then dragging up 2008 as if that's somehow still relevant given the "reigning champion" status of the team in question.

There's no giving it back. You either win or you lose, and in 2013 the Spurs lost. They lost a close one in game 6 that they could have won, but that doesn't mean they won and gave it back. I know you're bored and your team is in shambles, you're old and will likely never see another championship unless you whore yourself out again to another team. I feel for you because of that, but it doesn't change the facts.

elmanutres
07-05-2014, 07:41 PM

Love always,

- Dale
We're not denying that thready. We will always be short one. Just don't act like your team isn't short on some itself.

Thread
07-05-2014, 09:01 PM
We're not denying that thready. We will always be short one. Just don't act like your team isn't short on some itself.

We're not. Nobody has ever made us go to the case and give one back. That happened to you last June. It's never happened to us.

elmanutres
07-05-2014, 10:08 PM
We're not. Nobody has ever made us go to the case and give one back. That happened to you last June. It's never happened to us.

Thread I respect you. But you're one stubborn fuck.

Clipper Nation
07-05-2014, 10:10 PM
It happened in 2004 and 2008.

tee, hee.

Thread
07-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Thread I respect you. But you're one stubborn fuck.

I tell the truth, that's what I do. If I thought we gave one away I'd say it. I've admitted Kobe raped. I've admitted Kupchak fucked up on Odom. I've made my admissions all along the line.

We never had one in the case and had to give it back. Never.

You had one in there, they were rolling commercials on TV to that affect. Christ, just take it. You don't have to like it, but, you must take it.

You rang, that takes the sting out of the wound, but, nothing will ever heal it. It didn't take Media to tell you all this and they didn't, nor myself, which I did and will continue to do. You knew, deep in your craw. Wear it.

ezau
07-05-2014, 10:51 PM

- Pap

Duncan>Kobe since June 15, 2014. Let us proceed.

Thread
07-05-2014, 10:54 PM

The Bag stays in Texas.

KaiRMD1
07-05-2014, 10:57 PM

To be honest, it's been Kobe<Duncan since April 12th, 2013

Splits
07-05-2014, 10:58 PM

Dale assigned the shitbag to Kirby on July 6, 2012. Let us proceed.

http://i1.minus.com/jbgnCNhbbFxmBg.png

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:01 PM

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:01 PM

The Bag stays in Texas.

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Dale assigned the shitbag to Kirby on July 6, 2012. Let us proceed.

http://i1.minus.com/jbgnCNhbbFxmBg.png

Dale got burned by his own schtick!:lol

jARS mEsH sEt
07-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Wait, did Useppe literally invent the term TOSB :lmao

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Dale got burned by his own schtick!:lol

It's my invention. My concession.

The Bag stays in Texas.

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:05 PM

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Wait, did Useppe literally invent the term TOSB :lmao

Absolutely. It's my invention. My concession. I'm in the Dictionary.

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:06 PM

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

Splits
07-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Absolutely. It's my invention. My concession. I'm in the Dictionary.

And on July 6, 2012 you assigned it to Kirby.

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

The Bag stays in Texas.

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:08 PM
And on July 6, 2012 you assigned it to Kirby.

Make a fuckin' layup.

Lettin' Diaw & Leonard make you get in the back seat.

The Bag stays in Texas.

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:08 PM
The Bag stays in Texas.

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

It'll stay that way until Kobe rings. Let us proceed.

Splits
07-05-2014, 11:10 PM
Make a fuckin' layup.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Facts tell a different story, he led the team in minutes, PER, WinShares, offensive boards, defensive boards, total boards, and blocks. Second on the team in PTS, FG%, FGA, and FTA. Duncan carried the Spurs throughout the playoffs and it isn't debatable, unless you ignore evidence.

http://i3.minus.com/joxi7YXAMcuvn.png

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Facts tell a different story, he led the team in minutes, PER, WinShares, offensive boards, defensive boards, total boards, and blocks. Second on the team in PTS, FG%, FGA, and FTA. Duncan carried the Spurs throughout the playoffs and it isn't debatable, unless you ignore evidence.

All I know is I saw that pink tippy sissy Duncan sittin' in the back center.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Splits
07-05-2014, 11:12 PM
All I know is I saw that pink tippy sissy Duncan sittin' in the back center.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Then get your eyes checked, what you saw wasn't reality. Reality is:::

Duncan led the team in minutes, PER, WinShares, offensive boards, defensive boards, total boards, and blocks. Second on the team in PTS, FG%, FGA, and FTA. Duncan carried the Spurs throughout the playoffs and it isn't debatable, unless you ignore evidence.

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:13 PM
The Bag stays in Texas.

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

It'll stay that way until Kobe rings. Let us proceed.

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Then get your eyes checked, what you saw wasn't reality. Reality is:::

Duncan led the team in minutes, PER, WinShares, offensive boards, defensive boards, total boards, and blocks. Second on the team in PTS, FG%, FGA, and FTA. Duncan carried the Spurs throughout the playoffs and it isn't debatable, unless you ignore evidence.

Duncan got carried by a waiver wire ham & egger and a kid old enough to be his "son" & he his "daddy."

The Bag stays in Texas.

ezau
Make a fuckin' layup.

The Bag stays in Texas.

For the Lakers:

1. Try not to get injured

2. Try not to kill your owner

3. Try not to pay 48.5

4. Try not to get skunked

5. Try not to let Dwight walk

6. Try to make the playoffs.

7. Try to get a better coach

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

Thread
For the Lakers:

3. Try not to pay 48.5

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

The Bag stays in Texas.

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Duncan got carried by a waiver wire ham & egger and a kid old enough to be his "son" & he his "daddy."

The Bag stays in Texas.

Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Duncan:

5 rings
3 FMVPS
2 MVPS

Kobe:

5 Rings
2 FMVPs
1 MVP

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

The Bag stays in Texas.

ezau
07-05-2014, 11:17 PM
The Bag stays in Texas.

For the Lakers:

3. Try not to pay 48.5

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

Splits
07-05-2014, 11:18 PM

The Bag stays in Texas.

Duncan rang while leading the team in minutes, PER, WinShares, offensive boards, defensive boards, total boards, FTA and blocks. Second on the team in PTS, FG%, and FGA. Duncan carried the Spurs throughout the playoffs and it isn't debatable, unless you ignore evidence.

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Duncan rang while leading the team in minutes, PER, WinShares, offensive boards, defensive boards, total boards, FTA and blocks. Second on the team in PTS, FG%, and FGA. Duncan carried the Spurs throughout the playoffs and it isn't debatable, unless you ignore evidence.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:22 PM
For the Lakers:

3. Try not to pay 48.5

Boiled down:

Duncan>Kobe

Splits
07-05-2014, 11:23 PM

The Bag stays in Texas.

What has Kobe done since July 6 2012?

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:24 PM

The Bag stays in Texas.

Splits
07-05-2014, 11:26 PM

The Bag stays in Texas.

You didn't answer the question.

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:26 PM
You didn't answer the question.

I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Let us proceed...

The Bag stays in Texas.

Splits
07-05-2014, 11:29 PM
I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

Let us proceed...

The Bag stays in Texas.

Then don't reply. If you can't answer a simple question, keep silent.

Thread
07-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Then don't reply. If you can't answer a simple question, keep silent.

The Bag stays in Texas.

marzbarz
07-06-2014, 04:08 PM
I tell the truth, that's what I do. If I thought we gave one away I'd say it. I've admitted Kobe raped. I've admitted Kupchak fucked up on Odom. I've made my admissions all along the line.

We never had one in the case and had to give it back. Never.

You had one in there, they were rolling commercials on TV to that affect. Christ, just take it. You don't have to like it, but, you must take it.

You rang, that takes the sting out of the wound, but, nothing will ever heal it. It didn't take Media to tell you all this and they didn't, nor myself, which I did and will continue to do. You knew, deep in your craw. Wear it.

Oh but it did heal it, 5 healed it, you just hate seeing Spur fan happy, that is why you're one bitter ass fuck right now. Redemption :lobt2:

Kool Bob Love
09-04-2014, 05:04 PM
http://youtu.be/JRzHmRawK7I