07-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Turns out his preaching is just as repetitive as his basketball commentary :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61kFNY8pRrs

DMX7
07-07-2014, 12:54 PM
mama, der goes dat man

Thread
07-07-2014, 12:56 PM
- "Why is okay for Tim Duncan to ignore Tony Parker during his rookie season but it's not okay for Kobe Bryant to ignore Smush Parker during his rookie season?"

- Mark Jackson

baseline bum
07-07-2014, 12:57 PM
It's funny seeing him pretending to be able to read that book tbh

Thread
07-07-2014, 12:58 PM
It's funny seeing him pretending to be able to read that book tbh

I'll tell ya what's really funny:::Your mother bent over the bread box.

DMX7
07-07-2014, 01:04 PM
- "Why is okay for Tim Duncan to ignore Tony Parker during his rookie season but it's not okay for Kobe Bryant to ignore Smush Parker during his rookie season?"

- Mark Jackson

'cause we classy, that's why

baseline bum
07-07-2014, 01:05 PM
I'll tell ya what's really funny:::Your mother bent over the bread box.

Not as funny as 48.5

Thread
07-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Not as funny as 48.5

Your mother over the bread box is mighty funny.

baseline bum
07-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Mark Jackson praying to a white god just like master and overseer taught him

baseline bum
07-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Your mother over the bread box is mighty funny.

Not as funny as you chickenshitting when it came time for 5

Thread
07-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Not as funny as you chickenshitting when it came time for 5

You mother over the bread box trumps it.

Two10Whitey
07-07-2014, 05:08 PM
LOL religion :lol
1:24 going off on the other deities :lol

Malice
07-07-2014, 05:20 PM
He's lost his got damn mind

spurraider21
07-07-2014, 05:35 PM
its so stupid it hurts

Mugen
07-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Looks like it's in the valley, on Reseda & Sherman Way. Near the ol stompin' grounds. I woulda have pulled up a chair if I was still in the area tbh. Great show.

spurraider21
07-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Looks like it's in the valley, on Reseda & Sherman Way. Near the ol stompin' grounds. I woulda have pulled up a chair if I was still in the area tbh. Great show.
:lol holy shit I didn't notice the first time watching. I don't live far from there at all. I recognize that ugly ass "traders" pawn shop. Tbh when I was in HS I went to chess class about half a block from there on Sherman way and canby

wiah I was there when this happened. Woulda started some demonic chants

Mugen
07-07-2014, 06:37 PM
:lol holy shit I didn't notice the first time watching. I don't live far from there at all. I recognize that ugly ass "traders" pawn shop. Tbh when I was in HS I went to chess class about half a block from there on Sherman way and canby

wiah I was there when this happened. Woulda started some demonic chants

Yup, that pawn shop was what gave it away on top of the Reseda sign tbh. Great pho near the area. Wonder if Mark and his flock hit up some of the viet spots after the sermon.

spurraider21
07-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Yup, that pawn shop was what gave it away on top of the Reseda sign tbh. Great pho near the area. Wonder if Mark and his flock hit up some of the viet spots after the sermon.
the area as a whole is shitty, wonder why jackson would even be there

Mugen
07-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Yeah, it's really a stupid spot considering it's just a bunch of mexicans around there tbh.

Nigga's lost his mind from what I can tell.

Mori Chu
07-07-2014, 06:53 PM
MJax is really filling out that sky blue XXL shirt.

Thread
07-07-2014, 08:46 PM
He's certainly talked the talk. And by God, he's walkin' it.

Mark Jackson

Huey Freeman
07-08-2014, 12:43 AM

Lol not religious so I may be wrong, but didn't God make man of his image? Who was the original man tbh?

baseline bum
07-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Lol not religious so I may be wrong, but didn't God make man of his image? Who was the original man tbh?

No wonder God's so bad with money and always panhandling Sunday mornings.

Biernutz
07-08-2014, 01:49 AM
I am good with Mark showing his Christan faith but he just killed any chance he had to be a NBA coach now.
I read that one of the reasons he lost the Golden State job was his stance on gays. I believe the team president
of GS is gay and with the team based in Frisco, I guess they thought it would hurt their fan base...I am surprised
that ABC hired him as they are a Disney company and they are as gay as you can get.

Jacob1983
07-08-2014, 02:53 AM
When will the apology happen? And when will he be suspended and/or fired from ESPN?

Jodelo
07-08-2014, 07:53 AM
:lolReligion
:lol"God"

DJR210
07-08-2014, 08:10 AM
What kind of fuckin herecy is this..

DMC
07-08-2014, 08:38 AM
When you say your alms in public you've already gotten your reward, Mark Jackson. Where was your God when Steve Kerr was given the succubus you had already wooed? Where was he when Curry flung that ball over that backboard? Where was your God when Bogut went supine?

CavsSuperFan
07-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Major Props to Marc Jackson for taking time out of his busy schedule to perform the Lords Work…Would have been nice if World Vision would have spelled his name correctly and also if Marc would have brought along an interpreter so the local populace of Reseda CA knew what he was saying…

I also noticed Mr. Jackson's street savvy skilzs @ 01:50:00:00 when the LAPD squad car pulled alongside him to check him out…Marc correctly turned his back and walked away giving the LAPD no cause to inflict bodily injury….Also isn’t Marc Jackson like 270 lbs? I think he passed up XXL shirts & advanced to XXXXL many years ago…

blkroadrunners
07-08-2014, 10:45 AM
I am good with Mark showing his Christan faith but he just killed any chance he had to be a NBA coach now.
I read that one of the reasons he lost the Golden State job was his stance on gays. I believe the team president
of GS is gay and with the team based in Frisco, I guess they thought it would hurt their fan base...I am surprised
that ABC hired him as they are a Disney company and they are as gay as you can get.

If that were the case, Chris Broussard would have gotten the boot a while back. I don't think ABC cares too much as long as he keeps his beliefs to himself.

TampaDude
07-08-2014, 10:52 AM
:lolReligion
:lol"God"

^ this

A person has the right to believe in whatever worthless religion he or she wants to, though. :lol

TampaDude
07-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Major Props to Marc Jackson for taking time out of his busy schedule to perform the Lords Work…Would have been nice if World Vision would have spelled his name correctly and also if Marc would have brought along an interpreter so the local populace of Reseda CA knew what he was saying…

I also noticed Mr. Jackson's street savvy skilzs @ 01:50:00:00 when the LAPD squad car pulled alongside him to check him out…Marc correctly turned his back and walked away giving the LAPD no cause to inflict bodily injury….Also isn’t Marc Jackson like 270 lbs? I think he passed up XXL shirts & advanced to XXXXL many years ago…

It's Mark, not Marc...look it up.

You're probably thinking of this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Jackson

CavsSuperFan
07-08-2014, 11:08 AM
It's Mark, not Marc...look it up.

Well, that is a different story...Never Mind...

https://yy2.staticflickr.com/7256/7414840442_1841b202b6.jpg

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-08-2014, 02:15 PM
I believe in Jesus, but really, Jesus didn't act like this. I have read the Koran, the Bible, Scientology, the Torah, and many other religious books. I believe Jesus to be the truth and the example all men should follow. I believe exactly the way Thomas Jefferson believed in Christianity.

"To the corruptions of Christianity I am indeed, opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; and believing he never claimed any other."

There is so much false minister out there, they make a mockery of Jesus. I always laugh at this clip b/c 90% of the preachers I have encounter act just like this and 95%+ of people professing Christianity don't follow the doctrines set by Jesus, which is just sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPKbQ9AWWFw

Leon Black
07-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Where is a drive by shooting when you need one.

Chris
07-08-2014, 06:16 PM

What better place to preach, than in a derelict area to those who need it most?

Chris
07-08-2014, 06:20 PM
I believe in Jesus, but really, Jesus didn't act like this.

I am confused to how Jackson is "acting". He is simply quoting scripture with passion while handing out fliers for his Church. What's wrong with what he is doing?

baseline bum
07-08-2014, 06:47 PM

What a dumbass. Nigga should have been in Orange County where he could raise more money for pastor's car fund from the jeebotard crowd down there tbh.

djohn2oo8
07-08-2014, 07:23 PM
I am confused to how Jackson is "acting". He is simply quoting scripture with passion while handing out fliers for his Church. What's wrong with what he is doing?
He's a hypocrite. Quoting scripture while cheating on his wife by banging strippers.

Thread
07-08-2014, 08:17 PM
He's a hypocrite. Quoting scripture while cheating on his wife by banging strippers.

Let he who is without sin (your dad) cast the first stone.

JohnnyMax
07-08-2014, 08:38 PM

Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion. The characters, people, geography and future prophecies all revolve around Middle Easterners.

whitemamba
07-08-2014, 11:22 PM
i thought this was a troll thread tbh, wtf is MJ doing.

TampaDude
07-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Christianity is a stinking pile of horseshit. The characters, people, geography and future prophecies are all horseshit.

fify

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-09-2014, 08:35 AM

I didn't say he is acting. But Jesus explicitly said don't be repetitive in your prayers. Read the words of Jesus. His words and logic are sheer genius. Not some mindless dribble being spouting out repetitively.

The way Jackson is CONDUCTING HIMSELF (just to clarify) is the reason why most people mock Christianity and why people are turned off by it. Jesus never beg or force one person to follow him. He basically said whomever has ears to hear, let him hear. Preachers nowadays beg people to accept. Jesus really doesn't care if you accept him or not, but has given every man the opportunity to do so.

And when we die, which is inevitable, we all will know the truth then, and if either Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Atheistism, etc etc are 100% wrong or 100% right. Truth is truth, no matter what the heck you or I think. Believe what you want, but in the meantime just show respect and common decency to the person next to you.

And tell me one thing, are you the least bit convicted by his message and conduct.

CavsSuperFan
07-09-2014, 10:27 AM
“Jesus marveled because of their unbelief”… Mark 6:6

Mark tells us that Jesus marveled because of the unbelief of the townspeople he grew up with! They didn’t simply question Jesus’ authority to teach and speak in God’s name, they rejected it outright! Luke tells us in his Gospel account that the people were so upset and angry with Jesus that they wanted to kill him (Luke 4:29-30). Jesus’ message of repentance and belief in the good news of the coming reign of God’s kingdom fell on deaf ears because the people were too set in their own ways of thinking. They had failed to heed the words of the prophets in the Old Testament (the Jewish Bible) who not only spoke in God’s name, but also prophesied the coming of God’s annointed Messiah and Savior for Israel. Now they reject Jesus, whom the Father sent in his name, to redeem them from their sinful ways and stubborn pride.

07-09-2014, 12:55 PM
but in the meantime just show respect and common decency to the person next to you.

lol this is spurstalk, and the NBA section no less. Let them troll

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-09-2014, 01:03 PM
lol this is spurstalk, and the NBA section no less. Let them troll

This is a place to trash talk. Its fun and games. I am talking about in life and people you actually do come in contact on a day to day basis.

TampaDude
07-09-2014, 02:29 PM
“Jesus marveled because of their unbelief”… Mark 6:6

Mark tells us that Jesus marveled because of the unbelief of the townspeople he grew up with! They didn’t simply question Jesus’ authority to teach and speak in God’s name, they rejected it outright! Luke tells us in his Gospel account that the people were so upset and angry with Jesus that they wanted to kill him (Luke 4:29-30). Jesus’ message of repentance and belief in the good news of the coming reign of God’s kingdom fell on deaf ears because the people were too set in their own ways of thinking. They had failed to heed the words of the prophets in the Old Testament (the Jewish Bible) who not only spoke in God’s name, but also prophesied the coming of God’s annointed Messiah and Savior for Israel. Now they reject Jesus, whom the Father sent in his name, to redeem them from their sinful ways and stubborn pride.

Quoting from a book of fiction doesn't make you sound credible. :lol

elmanutres
07-09-2014, 03:38 PM

- Mark Jackson

again with your goddam propaganda? christ thread you just don't stop do you

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2014/05/23/duncan-explains-roots-of-parkers-rookie-silent-treatment/