PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Lebron is staying in Miami, tbh..

Malik Hairston
07-07-2014, 08:51 PM
I got it from a reliable source that he isn't even considering other teams, he's just building up drama and attention for the NBA, as he has been known to do, tbh..it's working, as all these fans are buying it and giving themselves false hope, etc..

Lebron and Wade will all return to the Heat next season, according to a reliable source, tbh..Bosh is considering the big money, he was annoyed by the money that Gortat received, but he wants to stay in Miami..the Heat also prefer Carmelo over Bosh, so if Carmelo agrees, they'll let Bosh walk(which I don't agree with)..

All these "reporters" with minimal credibility are being fed lies and bullshit, as usual..the only reliable reporter, Woj, is a geeky cuckold that is known as a top-tier Heat hater and obviously can't be trusted to provide Heat news..

Carry on, stop believing the bullshit, tbh..

DMX7
07-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Is the reliable source you just speculating?

Venti Quattro
07-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Opting out is a CBA move to keep the three of them in Miami

jeebus
http://i.imgur.com/Ldmtt0E.gif

kobe4life
I got it from a reliable source that he isn't even considering other teams, he's just building up drama and attention for the NBA, as he has been known to do, tbh..it's working, as all these fans are buying it and giving themselves false hope, etc..

Lebron, Bosh and Wade will all return to the Heat next season, according to a reliable source, tbh..Bosh is considering the big money, he was annoyed by the money that Gortat received, but he wants to stay in Miami..

All these "reporters" with minimal credibility are being fed lies and bullshit, as usual..the only reliable reporter, Woj, is a geeky cuckold that is known as a top-tier Heat hater and obviously can't be trusted to provide Heat news..

Stfu Great Satan dicksucker your word has no credibility.

Thebesteva
I doubt he leaves the roster of the Heat or bypasses the Rockets for a chance to play with Kyrie and that disasterous atmosphere

Malik Hairston
07-07-2014, 08:56 PM
No, I have a reliable Lebron source, tbh..

If I'm wrong, I want Kori Ellis or Slomo to block my IP address, tbh..

TIMMYtoZO
07-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Harlem is the true voice of reason. I will follow him in this. We have both been saying this, tbh.

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:03 PM
I pray you're accurate, Hair. I'm as nervous as a sissy at Boy's Town.

DMX7
07-07-2014, 09:03 PM

sure you do.

Kawhi
07-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Harlem is the true voice of reason. I will follow him in this. We have both been saying this, tbh.
Why didn't you follow him when he said Spurs in 5 you stupid faggot

Reck
07-07-2014, 09:07 PM
So in essense, if they all go back, what changes?

Wasn't the point of all of them opting out so Riley could re-tool? Mcroberts and Granger was all? That's laughable.

RsxPiimp
07-07-2014, 09:09 PM
I believe in Harlem, he's a legit cat tbh

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:09 PM
So in essense, if they all go back, what changes?

Wasn't the point of all of them opting out so Riley could re-tool? Mcroberts and Granger was all? That's laughable.

He probably figures if you ain't standin' there next June he's got, in essence a 3 peat (in his mind). Is it fool proof? No. But, in these NBA troubled times it's enough.

Ron Swanson
07-07-2014, 09:10 PM
I believe him, yo. I don't know why, but I do.

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:10 PM
I believe in Harlem, he's a legit cat tbh

Hair is Harlem? Oh, fuck me. GD it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RsxPiimp
07-07-2014, 09:15 PM

Don't be obtuse, Dale

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Don't be obtuse, Dale

I didn't know that.

I don't ferret out monikers. It's my religion.

RsxPiimp
07-07-2014, 09:22 PM
I didn't know that.

I don't ferret out monikers. It's my religion.

Would you like a popper?

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Would you like a popper?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

baseline bum
07-07-2014, 09:25 PM
I kind of think it would be funny if he had a The Decision, Part II and made Gilbert suck him live on ESPN, and then donated the proceeds to the kids again like the first time.

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:26 PM
I kind of think it would be funny if he had a The Decision, Part II and made Gilbert suck him live on ESPN, and then donated the proceeds to the kids again like the first time.

The Bum and his fantasies.

Splits
07-07-2014, 09:27 PM

:lmao for all the time you spend on here, probably the majority of your waking hours, and you didn't know this shit?

Did you know "rogues" is thunderup?

Did you know that "irishcocky" is "irishcock"?

:lol

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:30 PM
:lmao for all the time you spend on here, probably the majority of your waking hours, and you didn't know this shit?

Did you know "rogues" is thunderup?

Did you know that "irishcocky" is "irishcock"?

I knew the last one because we communicate otherwise, but, I did not know the others. I ain't no good at it. And I really don't strain. I just take you guys as you present yourselves. I wish you hadn't told me about "thunderup"...kind of ruins it for me now. Thanks, Splits.:(

Splits
07-07-2014, 09:33 PM
I wish you hadn't told me about "thunderup"...kind of ruins it for me now.

Liar

Malik Hairston
07-07-2014, 09:49 PM
:lol I was wondering why Culbear started talking to me again after he was furious when I slandered him under my previous username, tbh..I had never seen him so offended..I guess he didn't know it was me, after all..

HarlemHo 37
07-07-2014, 09:49 PM

The Lebron app isn't a credible source, tbh.

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:51 PM
:lol I was wondering why Culbear started talking to me again after he was furious when I slandered him under my previous username, tbh..I had never seen him so offended..I guess he didn't know it was me, after all..

...and I frankly don't even remember the slander. What was it?

spurraider21
07-07-2014, 09:55 PM
probably being either a pedophile or snitch or both

Malik Hairston
07-07-2014, 09:58 PM

It was just a little ribbing, but you were pretty mad and said you were going to stop talking to me, tbh:lol..

Kool Bob Love
07-07-2014, 09:58 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1831566!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/450687790.jpg

Thread
07-07-2014, 09:59 PM
It was just a little ribbing, but you were pretty mad and said you were going to stop talking to me, tbh:lol..

Spit it out, what was it?

Kool Bob Love
He wanted you died. Srs

Thread
probably being either a pedophile or snitch or both

I never snitched.

Thread
07-07-2014, 10:00 PM
He wanted you died. Srs

Doesn't seem so bad now. I can be cranky.

spurraider21
07-07-2014, 10:00 PM
I never snitched.
:lol why didn't you deny the other part, culbear?

Kool Bob Love
07-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Doesn't seem so bad now. I can be cranky.
something about you being played out and needing to be maggot food. He's toooo Canadianshit to spit it out. Pause.

Thread
07-07-2014, 10:03 PM
:lol why didn't you deny the other part, culbear?

I wanted to see if you guys would notice. tee, hee.

Malik Hairston
07-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Miami's first option was actually Ariza ahead of everybody, according to my source, tbh, but he wants more money and they couldn't sell him on the "rings" idea(which makes sense, since he already has a ring, and he wants to get paid)..

The rest of the Heat's signings will be random, "small-name" players for minimum contracts and hope they'll create a niche..it looks like Ray Allen is leaning towards returning, too, but he's still not certain(hopefully he retires)..

Aztecfan03
07-07-2014, 10:12 PM

it was obvious since you had the same avatar at the time.

Baam
07-07-2014, 10:15 PM

It was nice knowing you :toast.

midnightpulp
07-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Start poking around and find out what Fatmelo is up to.

Thread
07-07-2014, 10:24 PM
Start poking around and find out what Fatmelo is up to.

And while you're at it inquire as to if my 96 year old mother-in-law is going to bury my fuckin' ass.

ducks
07-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine · 10m
My man Chris_Broussard just reported on @SportsCenter that LeBron's meeting w/Pat Riley could take place in Vegas perhaps as soon as TUES

IrisHockey
07-07-2014, 10:50 PM
The longer this shit goes the more likely this is just a big set up to unite James and Anthony on the Heat..

Malik Hairston
07-07-2014, 10:57 PM
The longer this shit goes the more likely this is just a big set up to unite James and Anthony on the Heat..

The Heat are strongly considering letting Bosh go, tbh..

Not even just for Carmelo..they're trying to gauge whether they could get a combination of Ariza + somebody else(like Pau) to replace Bosh, which would be a huge upgrade..

spurraider21
07-07-2014, 10:59 PM
why would the duration of the process point to that? they could have just as easily completed this 3 days ago

murpjf88
07-07-2014, 11:04 PM

Not even just for Carmelo..they're trying to gauge whether they could get a combination of Ariza + somebody else(like Pau) to replace Bosh, which would be a huge upgrade..

Who's your source? I'm sure they don't pay attention to Spurstalk.

moisaenz
07-07-2014, 11:06 PM
heat letting go of bosh over wade.. but it figures, bosh deserves more money than knees of glass wade.

spurraider21
07-07-2014, 11:07 PM
:lol wade opting out gave miami the golden chance to escape from that broken down fuck, but instead they're gna let Bosh go, the only semblance of a big they've had for the past 4 years

Malik Hairston
07-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Who's your source? I'm sure they don't pay attention to Spurstalk.

I know a nigga that is good friends with a member of Lebron's crew..I've actually revealed the name of the entourage member here before under my Harlem username, tbh..

Ron Swanson
07-07-2014, 11:20 PM

IrisHockey
07-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine (https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine) 1m (https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/486363669949730816)
Popular question raised by last five teams I've talked to: Is Melo holding out in hopes Bosh goes to Houston so he can join LeBron in Miami?

it will happening.. Bosh will take the Houston deal and Melo/James both take the max in miami, forcing Wade to take a small deal or leave..

I called it, of course..

TDMVPDPOY
07-07-2014, 11:23 PM
melo joinin lebron means 1 thing only...phil is overrated hack

spurraider21
07-07-2014, 11:27 PM
miami gets worse if they end up with melo instead of bosh, imo

StrengthAndHonor
07-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Wade can't be that stupid. There has to be a deal behind closed doors that guarantees he'll get golden parachute, otherwise he wouldn't opt out of a $40 million contract.

Kool Bob Love
07-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Why didn't you follow him when he said Spurs in 5 you stupid faggot

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Thread
07-07-2014, 11:30 PM
miami gets worse if they end up with melo instead of bosh, imo

What's amazing is that AFTER last year's Finals everyone called Bosh everything but a black man. I mean before 6 they had the lynching ready. Even afterward they wanted him just because they were scared shitless that James wasn't gonna get it. Now, NOW, now Bosh is revered.

Just shows ta go ya.

Malik Hairston
07-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Adding Fatmelo would be a weird fit now that they have McRoberts, tbh..frontcourt would be even smaller than in prior years..

If Bosh is out, expect the Heat to use his cap space on Ariza + either Gasol/Blatche, tbh, and fill the roster out with lesser players like Marvin Williams, maybe a ring chaser like Marion, too..

Carmelo is unlikely IMO, it's going to be either Bosh or Ariza + Gasol or Blatche IMO..

ezau
07-07-2014, 11:42 PM
What's amazing is that AFTER last year's Finals everyone called Bosh everything but a black man. I mean before 6 they had the lynching ready. Even afterward they wanted him just because they were scared shitless that James wasn't gonna get it. Now, NOW, now Bosh is revered.

Just shows ta go ya.

Duncan>Kobe

DJR210
07-07-2014, 11:58 PM
This is honestly a far better post than anything Broussard has to offer.

spurraider21
07-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Adding Fatmelo would be a weird fit now that they have McRoberts, tbh..frontcourt would be even smaller than in prior years..

If Bosh is out, expect the Heat to use his cap space on Ariza + either Gasol/Blatche, tbh, and fill the roster out with lesser players like Marvin Williams, maybe a ring chaser like Marion, too..

Carmelo is unlikely IMO, it's going to be either Bosh or Ariza + Gasol or Blatche IMO..
so basically they just want a bunch of forwards and still have no rim protector. k

Malik Hairston
07-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Who is an available rim protector on the market?..

Thread
07-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Duncan>Kobe

The Bag stays in Texas.

Thread
07-08-2014, 12:06 AM

Not on the market, but, Duncan does a good rim job.

Malik Hairston
07-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Not on the market, but, Duncan does a good rim job.

My girl gives a nice rim job, too, tbh, got one yesterday:lol..

What's your opinion on those, Culbear?..

Thread
07-08-2014, 12:09 AM

It's been over 40 years. I've forgotten.

spurraider21
07-08-2014, 12:10 AM
none, really, but at least Bosh offers some defensive ability, unlike blatche/gasol. i think gasol needs the dirk treatment to mask his defensive issues at this point (marion/chandler as the other frontcourt guys). he's not getting that in miami.

by letting bosh walk and acquiring gasol/blatche, they become even weaker inside, which seemed virtually impossible

ezau
07-08-2014, 12:34 AM
The Bag stays in Texas.

2014 non-champion trying to be cute and relevant:lol

baseline bum
07-08-2014, 12:58 AM
It's been over 40 years. I've forgotten.

How much you pay those gook whores?

Franklin
07-08-2014, 05:01 AM

Is your girl the one in your avatar? Seems you don't treat yourself too bad if that is the case, tbh.

It was Lebron who lured the girl into your bed with the possibility of a threesome though.

RsxPiimp
07-09-2014, 02:52 PM

Lebron and Wade will all return to the Heat next season, according to a reliable source, tbh..Bosh is considering the big money, he was annoyed by the money that Gortat received, but he wants to stay in Miami..the Heat also prefer Carmelo over Bosh, so if Carmelo agrees, they'll let Bosh walk(which I don't agree with)..

you either come out legit and legendary or your reliable source played you for a fool homie:lol

Malik Hairston
07-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Following the meeting with Riley, my source confirmed that Lebron is staying in Miami and he would be absolutely shocked if he changes his mind at the last second..expect a decision by Saturday at the latest, I'm hearing..the reason Lebron is taking so long is due to the World Cup, he wants his decision to grab all the headlines..the World Cup Finals is Sunday, so his decision will come Friday or Saturday..

Bosh is still up in the air, though..it's looking likely that he's leaning towards staying in Miami, but they're still gauging on the Ariza + big man possibility..

sook
07-10-2014, 11:25 AM
of course he's staying in Miami.

scanry
07-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Get the gang back with Gasol, Ariza & Allen. Wade would have to take a pay cut for this to work. And if Bosh bolts, they could target K Love or Melo with that the Max.

Bill_Brasky
07-10-2014, 11:52 AM
I love this thread tbh. If lebron goes back to cleveland, meh, nobody remembers this thread a few months from now. But if he stays with Miami, we have it on record that the source of a poster on spurstalk trumps sheridan and all the other dumb media fucks.

Power move by Harlem, tbqh. Take notes big dog.

RsxPiimp
07-10-2014, 11:54 AM
This is why HH is the best poster in my book, dude has so much balls, given his reputation, to go out like this, unlike some people here who likes a pristine record :lol

IrisHockey
07-10-2014, 12:02 PM
after Sheridan's 2.5x reraise, HH has moved all-in..

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-10-2014, 12:15 PM

Letting Bosh go. Replacing him with an older and more injured Prone PF that is a bigger liability on D.

Signing Ariza and filling the roster with scraps. Man, please don't tell me anyone is buying this BS.

Let me see Wiggins (possibly Love), Thompson, Vajerao, Irving, Waiters, Gee, etc. Have 3 first round picks next year to make trades if need be.

for McRoberts, Gasol (injured prone), Wade (injured prone), Granger (injured prone) and a bunch min players and one 1st round draft pick in 3 years. Even with Ariza in this group, this team would be pathetic.

Riley's is a better salesman than I thought he was. And James is an idiot.

TheGoldStandard
07-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Wade might want to see if Chicago still has interest in him.

TIMMYtoZO
07-10-2014, 01:42 PM
I've never bought into the Lebron bolting Miami storyline. Harlem's words are backing it up. The haters are going to be miserable fucks when the Cavs fail in this.

Thread
07-10-2014, 01:45 PM
I've never bought into the Lebron bolting Miami storyline. Harlem's words are backing it up. The haters are going to be miserable fucks when the Cavs fail in this.

& the kicker? James is going to be similarly miserable.

It's easy lettin' go of the wheel. Damn difficult getting holt of it again as the vehicle careens to & fro.

kobe4life
07-10-2014, 01:51 PM
It doesn't matter where the Great Satan signs because he's not going to ever win another title again. I do hope the Great Satan goes to the Cavs just to see the Great Satan's bastard son freak out aka Harlem.

BatManu20
07-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Looking more and more like Lebron is staying I'm miami.

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Looking more and more like Lebron is staying I'm miami.
how did you come to that conclusion?

Thread
07-10-2014, 02:05 PM

You bent over.

BatManu20
07-10-2014, 02:05 PM

Windhorst on OTL right now just said that he's hearing that Cleveland might be in for a rough night tonight. My only source really.

Thread
07-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Windhorst on OTL right now just said that he's hearing that Cleveland might be in for a rough night tonight. My only source really.

The blacks burning Hough again?

RsxPiimp
You bent over.

manufan10

Yeah, basically told the Cleveland fans not to get their hopes up.

RsxPiimp
07-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Fathorst is a Miami beat writer isn't he?

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Fathorst is a Miami beat writer isn't he?
he's a lebron beat writer. followed him since high school, worked in cleveland media. transferred out once lebron left the cavs :lol

RsxPiimp
07-10-2014, 02:12 PM
he's a lebron beat writer. followed him since high school, worked in cleveland media. transferred out once lebron left the cavs :lol

Cool. Makes sense he's looking for a house in Cleveland to follow Lebron

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN
Follow
World Wide Windhorst of ESPN is reportedly house hunting in Cleveland. So there's that.
1:48 PM - 10 Jul 2014
239 RETWEETS 133 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

Malik Hairston
07-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Last bombs:

Lebron has officially decided to stay in Miami, it's over, announcement coming shortly, tbh..

Apparently a few key members of Lebron's crew were pushing Cleveland for personal reasons..Lebron's entourage was treated like royalty in Cleveland, both inside the Cavs organization and by the people..they were allowed to ride on the planes, be involved in team events, and they benefited tremendously in Ohio due to being known as Lebron's niggas..

In Miami, other than Maverick and WWW, they were not involved with the organization and did not gain financially from being Lebron's crew in Miami, tbh..

They, along with some of Lebron's relatives, were pushing for the return to Cleveland, but Lebron wants to remain in Miami where he's built a great relationship with the organization and people in Miami, tbh..

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 10:09 PM
but the sterling trial isn't over yet :cry

Gummi Clutch
07-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Having to predict Lebron would stay in Miami..you really went out on a limb there man.

Anybody that thought he was going to ditch a guaranteed finals trip year after year is a fucking idiot.

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Having to predict Lebron would stay in Miami..you really went out on a limb there man.

Anybody that thought he was going to ditch a guaranteed finals trip year after year is a fucking idiot.
lebron on almost any EC roster is a guaranteed trip to the finals though

midnightpulp
07-10-2014, 10:13 PM
Last bombs:

Lebron has officially decided to stay in Miami, it's over, announcement coming shortly, tbh..

Apparently a few key members of Lebron's crew were pushing Cleveland for personal reasons..Lebron's entourage was treated like royalty in Cleveland, both inside the Cavs organization and by the people..they were allowed to ride on the planes, be involved in team events, and they benefited tremendously in Ohio due to being known as Lebron's niggas..

In Miami, other than Maverick and WWW, they were not involved with the organization and did not gain financially from being Lebron's crew in Miami, tbh..

They, along with some of Lebron's relatives, were pushing for the return to Cleveland, but Lebron wants to remain in Miami where he's built a great relationship with the organization and people in Miami, tbh..

"Source" Harlem is a top-tier shtick.

Gummi Clutch
07-10-2014, 10:13 PM
lebron on almost any EC roster is a guaranteed trip to the finals though
not true.

Malik Hairston
07-10-2014, 10:25 PM

:lmao ya, except 75%+ of NBA media/fans have predicted he's going to Cleveland..

I've dropped sources here before, I did it again this time because all I was reading everywhere, including this forum, was that Lebron is going to Cleveland..

dbreiden83080
07-10-2014, 10:28 PM

With Wade shot there are no more guarantees.. Pacers can come back strong people are really counting them out.. Be careful nobody had Spurs coming all the way back..

dbreiden83080
07-10-2014, 10:28 PM
so I guess Bosh is back which is good for us TBH keeps him off Houston..

Malik Hairston
07-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Can't believe all you niggas overreacted all week, tbh:lol..especially towards all these reporters that lack credibility..

Next time you want Lebron news, just PM Harlem, and I'll let you know what's real..I'm probably going to receive ESPN offers soon IMO..

baseline bum
07-10-2014, 11:26 PM
With Wade shot there are no more guarantees.. Pacers can come back strong people are really counting them out.. Be careful nobody had Spurs coming all the way back..

:lol Pacers

That team is finished

Malik Hairston
07-10-2014, 11:27 PM

Splits
07-10-2014, 11:31 PM
but the sterling trial isn't over yet :cry

:lmao

dbreiden83080
07-10-2014, 11:35 PM
:lol Pacers

That team is finished

So were we in 2011.

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 11:37 PM
damn, lebron seriously hates black people if he's gna blow his wad and announce his decision while the trial is still doing on. he's gna bring this racist story back into the headlines

baseline bum
07-10-2014, 11:37 PM
So were we in 2011.

But they don't have the GOAT GM making their draft picks. And they don't have any Hall of Famers, when the Spurs still had three (not counting Pop).

TIMMYtoZO
07-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Harlem is truly my nigga. I never bought into the Lebron return to Cleveland. Not once. It was great seeing you post realistic information unlike all this bullshit that was being spewed for the past several days.

SpursFan86
07-10-2014, 11:39 PM

Mickey Arison favorited that, btw...

Malik Hairston
07-10-2014, 11:40 PM
damn, lebron seriously hates black people if he's gna blow his wad and announce his decision while the trial is still doing on. he's gna bring this racist story back into the headlines

Nope..

Announces it Friday, then the subsequent discussion about Lebron to Miami and Cleveland's heartbreak, followed by all the discussion of the Free Agents that are waiting for Lebron's move to make their own decisions..there won't be much attention allocated to Sterling, due to Lebron's delay..

Thread
07-11-2014, 12:01 AM
We've reached the peak, tomorrow the weekend starts and people are diverted.

midnightpulp
07-11-2014, 12:12 AM
We've reached the peak, tomorrow the weekend starts and people are diverted.

Heh, never expected you to being enjoying this. You need James' confirmation to either Miami or Cleveland, ensuring he isn't headed West to the desert, before you can rest, eh?

mavsfan1000
07-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Lebron, Lebron, Lebron, Lebron, Lebron, Lebron, Lebron.

SpursFan86
07-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Good call bruh

spurraider21
07-11-2014, 11:31 AM

:depressed

its arite man, ull fit in with the welching company... just call it a power move tbh

kobe4life
07-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Harlem has been exposed as a hack in this thread. What a loser I wonder how he's dealing with the Great Satan going back home.

Spurs9
07-11-2014, 11:38 AM
:lol OP

Leetonidas
07-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Harlem is truly my nigga. I never bought into the Lebron return to Cleveland. Not once. It was great seeing you post realistic information unlike all this bullshit that was being spewed for the past several days.

pls don't kill yourself man

Thebesteva
07-11-2014, 11:46 AM

crc21209
07-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Soooo Malik Hairston/Harlem what happened bruh?

thispego
07-11-2014, 11:54 AM
LOL all you faggot HH but riders thinking this douchebag actually is "connected" and has "sources" :lol. He played y'all with a 50/50 gamble and fuckin lost and got exposed all at once :rolleyes

spurraider21
Harlem, can you PM me your source too? i'm interested

Axegrinder
"insider" bahahaha Who you Heat fans gonna bandwagon now?

RD2191
07-11-2014, 11:56 AM

LkrFan
07-11-2014, 12:34 PM

Holden_Caulfield
07-11-2014, 12:36 PM
getting bukkakked by sheridan :lmao

Bill_Brasky
07-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Well sometimes the power play blows up right in your face. Good night sweet troll I guess :lol

Harlem will be back of course, just under a different username. He'll get over it and still love LeBron.

100%duncan
07-11-2014, 12:37 PM
He took a gamble :lol If Lebron stayed the faggot wouldve claimed his sources were legit

Splits
07-11-2014, 12:40 PM

:lol :rollin :lol

Mikeanaro
07-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Wrong, I thought the same but wont bet my account on it, a deal is a deal OP...

Baron Davιs
07-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Glad this lebron cocksucker will be banned. HAHA

StrengthAndHonor
07-11-2014, 01:41 PM
LOL all you faggot HH but riders thinking this douchebag actually is "connected" and has "sources" :lol. He played y'all with a 50/50 gamble and fuckin lost and got exposed all at once :rolleyes
Yeah, HH obviously never had sources, it was pretty obvious. But it's fun to see posters actually believe him for a second.

daslicer
07-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Harlem is a horrible troll the guy was useful during the Kobe-Gasol title years when it come to the trolling wars with the Laker fans but after that was over he was useless. Harlem's main shtick the last few years has been "Lebron is better than MJ because MJ played in a shit era" or he'll go off in some random tangent bringing in racism to a basketball argument. Awful poster but I get the feeling this is not the end of him. He'll just change his SN and claim to be a hardcore cavs fan.

mudyez
07-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Still waiting for gifs of Heat fans burning Bron jerseys!

Did they even recognize yet?

jARS mEsH sEt
07-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Is the reliable source you just speculating?

Man I like Harlem, but....

Kool Bob Love
07-11-2014, 04:03 PM

https://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0076/41/1390276040282.jpg

Kool Bob Love
07-11-2014, 04:04 PM
Last bombs:

http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/im0zax7zydnc3.gif?w=1000

Kool Bob Love
07-11-2014, 04:05 PM

http://i.imgur.com/89UqZ6w.gif

Red Hawk #21
07-11-2014, 04:19 PM
So where are HarlemHo, Zippernation and QuickToBlowZo to come :downspin: this shit?

HI-FI
07-11-2014, 05:04 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

Red Hawk #21
07-11-2014, 05:07 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

:rollin

Malik Hairston
07-11-2014, 06:20 PM
:lol it was a 50/50 shot, tbh..

GenuineLakerfan
07-30-2014, 02:17 PM

lefty
07-30-2014, 02:18 PM

Dude

You got pwned by a geeky cuckold

GenuineLakerfan
07-30-2014, 02:19 PM

Kool Bob Love
07-30-2014, 03:23 PM

:rollin

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-31-2014, 11:41 AM

http://a.fod4.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

ElNono
07-31-2014, 07:26 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/4bc31092f4e73fcb795e390937b01ab4/tumblr_n7mabw6kYE1rs5ngxo1_500.jpg

spurraider21
07-31-2014, 07:29 PM
Yes but your kid's homework isn't a genius and a leader in the fight against racism :cry

djohn2oo8
07-31-2014, 08:28 PM

Thebesteva
07-31-2014, 09:39 PM
Yes but your kid's homework isn't a genius and a leader in the fight against racism :cry

PM me your sources :cry

ElNono
07-31-2014, 09:44 PM
PM me your sources :cry

http://38.media.tumblr.com/8df87b3491e642ad46d06ceadf01a225/tumblr_n87tt9fjG51rs5ngxo1_500.jpg

jeebus
07-31-2014, 09:46 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/4bc31092f4e73fcb795e390937b01ab4/tumblr_n7mabw6kYE1rs5ngxo1_500.jpg

I'll bet the kid's homework gives a better pregame speech too. tbh.

sahoopster
07-31-2014, 09:55 PM

Follow my lead...

Kawhi
07-31-2014, 09:57 PM

dZPDuPqVW14

spurraider21
07-31-2014, 10:18 PM

Damn, I got chills listening to that, tbh..

There's nothing fake and dramatic about Lebron's speeches, it's all genuine, unlike Ray Lewis types, tbh..

His only concern is being real and motivating his troops with authenticity, he doesn't need to portray the image of a Southern preacher like Ray Lewis..

jeebus
07-31-2014, 10:29 PM
^ harlem is brian windhorst tbh

Thebesteva
07-31-2014, 11:29 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/8df87b3491e642ad46d06ceadf01a225/tumblr_n87tt9fjG51rs5ngxo1_500.jpg

:lol spurraider21, ches amanchoom gyot?

spurraider21
07-31-2014, 11:36 PM
:lol spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905), ches amanchoom gyot?
that's either really good armenian or really bad italian, tbh :lol

Splits
05-25-2015, 12:56 AM

Splits
06-20-2016, 01:27 AM