PDA

View Full Version : Hannibal Buress and Joe Rogan

cantthinkofanything
07-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Just recently started listening to Hannibal Buress. Can't believe I hadn't checked him out before. Kind of a black (no racist) version of Mitch Hedberg and Aziz Ansari. Funny dude.

Also never listened to anything Joe Rogan did. Liked his work in News Radio but assumed his stand up would be pretty meat-headish. Totally wrong on that one. I was pleasantly surprised by the depth of some of his thoughts.

leemajors
07-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Rogan had Burress on his podcast a while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irV0M5GNUbk

cantthinkofanything
07-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Rogan had Burress on his podcast a while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irV0M5GNUbk

oh shit...that's cool...thanks

Pauly D
07-08-2014, 12:56 PM
Just recently started listening to Hannibal Buress. Can't believe I hadn't checked him out before. Kind of a black (no racist) version of Mitch Hedberg and Aziz Ansari. Funny dude.

Also never listened to anything Joe Rogan did. Liked his work in News Radio but assumed his stand up would be pretty meat-headish. Totally wrong on that one. I was pleasantly surprised by the depth of some of his thoughts.

Did you seriously just give a "(no racist)" for something that wouldnt have been remotely racist anyway?

cantthinkofanything
07-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Did you seriously just give a "(no racist)" for something that wouldnt have been remotely racist anyway?

Yes. I'd hate to have it misinterpreted and get banned.

Pauly D
07-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Yes. I'd hate to have it misinterpreted and get banned.

DAAAAMMMMNNN!!!

get bent, dweeb

cantthinkofanything
07-08-2014, 03:16 PM
DAAAAMMMMNNN!!!

get bent, dweeb

Quit humping my leg Pauly D. Do you have any opinions about Hannibal Burress or Joe Rogan?

slacker77
07-08-2014, 05:01 PM

What really sucks is that you just missed him a little over a week ago performing at the LOL comedy club. He did four shows in two nights.

chunticakes
07-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Quit humping my leg Pauly D. Do you have any opinions about Hannibal Burress or Joe Rogan?

"Her hurt him!! He hurt him!!!"