PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LOL Lebron trolling Cleveland hard

Thebesteva
07-08-2014, 02:59 PM
A cleveland sports radio show ( Emmit Golden) has said one of the Cavs players has talked to Lebron and he has told them "Get ready and be prepared."

Cavalier fans are jizzing in joy as we speak

TampaDude
07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
A cleveland sports radio show ( Emmit Golden) has said one of the Cavs players has talked to Lebron and he has told them "Get ready and be prepared."

Yeah...get ready and be prepared to be cucked again...I'm staying in Miami, fuckers! :lol

Sportcamper
07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
"Get ready and be prepared."

What I like most about Bron is his humility…

marzbarz
07-08-2014, 03:02 PM
LOL if this is true that is fucked up on LBJ's part, toying with them like that.

jag
07-08-2014, 03:06 PM
The people who've chosen to live in Cleveland have brought this upon themselves.

Killakobe81
07-08-2014, 03:26 PM
The people who've chosen to live in Cleveland have brought this upon themselves.

Cold ...blooded.

jeebus
07-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Lebron about to release det sex tape of his mom and Delonte

baseline bum
07-08-2014, 03:57 PM

Varejao? Maybe he means get prepared to be cut so Cleveland can throw max money that gets turned down?

DPG21920
07-08-2014, 03:59 PM
I personally would love it from a basketball perspective if this happened. East needs more good teams. If this means CLE becomes better, Melo goes to CHI & Bosh ends up in HOU, it would be a massive shake up. Spurs breaking up MIA and a lot of other story lines.

xmas1997
07-08-2014, 04:04 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. I still think he goes back to the Heat.

TampaDude
07-08-2014, 04:09 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. I still think he goes back to the Heat.

^ this, tbh

As much as I want LeBron to return to the Cavs, I'm thinking he stays in Miami when it's all said and done.

BanditHiro
07-08-2014, 04:12 PM
I personally would love it from a basketball perspective if this happened. East needs more good teams. If this means CLE becomes better, Melo goes to CHI & Bosh ends up in HOU, it would be a massive shake up. Spurs breaking up MIA and a lot of other story lines.

yep it will make the Spurs win of the Heat seem bigger than the Mavs win against the Heat. The Mavs win and the Heat channeled that hate and embarrassment into a repeat while the Spurs skunking made them question their the self-worth of their team and whether it will ever be good enough to beat the Spurs...

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 04:13 PM
:lol Why do people want that faggy franchise to get LeBron back? The neverending parade of lottery foodstamps wasn't enough for them?

kobe4life
07-08-2014, 04:15 PM
The Great Satan is weighing the souls of Irving and Wiggins up against the souls of Bosh and Wade. Its hard to say which souls he will harness to cheat again.

Sportcamper
07-08-2014, 04:44 PM
NEW YORK—N.B.A. superstar LeBron James said Tuesday morning that he would announce the name of the team that he is signing with on Thursday at a special session of the United Nations General Assembly to be convened especially for that purpose...

“This decision affects everyone on the planet,” James said. “I want to let all the nations on Earth know at the same time...”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2014/07/lebron-to-announce-decision-at-united-nations.html?utm_source=tny&utm_campaign=generalsocial&utm_medium=facebook&mbid=social_facebook

Spurs9
07-08-2014, 04:47 PM
^ :lol

marzbarz
07-08-2014, 05:16 PM
NEW YORK—N.B.A. superstar LeBron James said Tuesday morning that he would announce the name of the team that he is signing with on Thursday at a special session of the United Nations General Assembly to be convened especially for that purpose...

“This decision affects everyone on the planet,” James said. “I want to let all the nations on Earth know at the same time...”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2014/07/lebron-to-announce-decision-at-united-nations.html?utm_source=tny&utm_campaign=generalsocial&utm_medium=facebook&mbid=social_facebook

:rollin