PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Source: Lebron waiting on Bosh' decision.

RsxPiimp
07-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Bosh goes to Houston, Lebron re-signs in Miami, Melo joins him. Bosh goes back to Miami, good chance Lebron bolts and signs with Cleveland.

Could it be? Melo-Wade and Lebron?:wow

Hoops Czar
07-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Bosh isn't making a move until Lebron does. He isn't that stupid.

StrengthAndHonor
07-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Gut feeling Bosh leaves and signs with Houston, Miami may not go after Melo though. I think they use their cap space on other free agents (Ariza, Stephenson, Bledsoe, Gasol etc)

SupremeGuy
07-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Bosh is making himself look pretty fucking pathetic, tbh.

xmas1997
Bosh goes to Houston, Lebron re-signs in Miami, Melo joins him. Bosh goes back to Miami, good chance Lebron bolts and signs with Cleveland.

This is the speculation going around by most sportscasters.

djohn2oo8
LeBron needs to make a fucking decision already. It's clear he wants Bosh out, Riley OR LeBron need to make this known directly to Bosh and stop dicking around. Teams need to make moves.

SupremeGuy
07-08-2014, 06:28 PM
I wonder if Melo or Gasol would be a better fit for the Heat than Bosh. On paper, it doesn't seem so, but you never know.

djohn2oo8
07-08-2014, 06:29 PM
I wonder if Melo or Gasol would be a better fit for the Heat than Bosh. On paper, it doesn't seem so, but you never know.
Neither one are a better fit, but I hope they think so.

lefty
07-08-2014, 06:31 PM
So Melo and Lebron

StrengthAndHonor
07-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Bosh is making himself look pretty fucking pathetic, tbh.
I agree. Sign with Houston already.

StrengthAndHonor
07-08-2014, 06:36 PM
LeBron needs to make a fucking decision already. It's clear he wants Bosh out, Riley OR LeBron need to make this known directly to Bosh and stop dicking around. Teams need to make moves.
+1

But I do enjoy all this hoopla, since the Clippers aren't really going after these FA.

jeebus
07-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Everyone is waiting on Wade

2pac > Kobe
07-08-2014, 09:49 PM
lebron wants bosh in hou so he can have an excuse to take his talents back to shit hole ohio, tbh

xmas1997
07-08-2014, 09:56 PM
lebron wants bosh in hou so he can have an excuse to take his talents back to shit hole ohio, tbh

Actually I think he wants Bosh in Houston so he can get his good buddy Melo to go to Miami with him.
Cleveland is being used as a patsy.

Splits
07-08-2014, 09:56 PM
LeBron 90% Likely to Return to Cleveland? (http://www.basketballinsiders.com/lebron-90-likely-to-return-to-cleveland/)

A plugged-in source tells me there is a 90 percent chance that LeBron James will return to the Cleveland Cavaliers, and it will be announced on www.lebronjames.com (http://www.lebronjames.com) if it happens.

via Chris Sheridan of Sheridan Hoops (http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/07/08/sheridans-top-25-free-agents-july-8-edition/#oI2ttqVJDf6yBvTK.99)

spurraider21
07-08-2014, 09:57 PM
:lol sheridan

StrengthAndHonor
07-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Unless the source is Woj, it's probably BS.

LakerHater
07-08-2014, 10:18 PM

Thread
07-08-2014, 10:20 PM
^Thank Christ. I can sleep tonite.

StrengthAndHonor
07-08-2014, 10:24 PM
They were the only options to begin with.

BatManu20
07-08-2014, 10:28 PM
In before someone incorrectly tweets he's returning to CLE and then the city burns down again after he actually re-signs with miami.

baseline bum
07-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Sheridan has been saying nonstop he's going back to Cleveland, but who the fuck is Chris Sheridan? :lol

Thread
07-08-2014, 10:33 PM
They were the only options to begin with.

Famous last words, then I'm sittin' here the next 5 years puttin' up with it.

I'll still completely relax when he announces. Then I'm gonna take the airwaves here & pound me some fuckin' ass.

Kidd K
07-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Actually I think he wants Bosh in Houston so he can get his good buddy Melo to go to Miami with him.
Cleveland is being used as a patsy.

Then what with Wade?

LeBron/Wade/Melo makes ZERO sense.

LeBron/Bosh/Melo on the other hand actually works somewhat.

You can't just throw stars on a team and expect it to work. They would get a mudhole stomped in them by any team with a good PG and good bigs. Oh yeah like the team they just got owned by last year. And the Bulls next year. If they go LeBron/Melo/Wade, I guarantee they don't make it past Chicago if they are healthy (Rose namely).

whitemamba
07-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Lebeta tbh

RsxPiimp
07-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Assuming all reports and rumors are true, all signs points to Lebron back in Cleveland

-his handlers has told Cavs to create some cap space for Lebron
-he texted his HS coach about his plans to come back and play for Cleveland
-Rizzo who has solid connections to Gilbert said Bron is leaning towards Cleveland
-Gilbert flew to South Beach and supposedly met with Lebron or at least his agent.
-supposedly told a Cav player to "Be prepared and get ready"

Bron has to realize the best Miami could get is a resigned Bosh, McRoberts and a couple of TOSB wings in Granger and Wade. With championship experience under his belt, he can become a hero again, serve as a mentor and lead a young group to a championship. As a basketball fan, I'd love to see Wiggins grow under Lebron. In 2 years they could be one of the most devastating perimeter defenders since MJ and Pip.
-

RsxPiimp
07-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Assuming all reports and rumors are true, all signs points to Lebron back in Cleveland

-his handlers has told Cavs to create some cap space for Lebron
-he texted his HS coach about his plans to come back and play for Cleveland
-Rizzo who has solid connections to Gilbert said Bron is leaning towards Cleveland
-Gilbert flew to South Beach and supposedly met with Lebron or at least his agent.
-supposedly told a Cav player to "Be prepared and get ready"

Bron has to realize the best Miami could get is a resigned Bosh, McRoberts and a couple of TOSB wings in Granger and Wade. With championship experience under his belt, he can become a hero again, serve as a mentor and lead a young group to a championship. As a basketball fan, I'd love to see Wiggins grow under Lebron. In 2 years they could be one of the most devastating perimeter defenders since MJ and Pip.
-

I can't remember where I scooped that tbh, but whoever leaked that was legit. DG did flew to Miami and met with Lebron after all in a secret meeting :wow:wow:wow

"We had five great years together and one terrible night," Gilbert told James, and so started the process of reconciliation on Sunday night in Miami. "I told him how sorry I was, expressed regret for how that night went and how I let all the emotion and passion for the situation carry me away. I told him I wish I had never done it, that I wish I could take it back."

nd soon, James told Gilbert that he wished he had never done "The Decision" on cable television and that they had made mistakes together, that they could move past it. From James and his agent Rich Paul and business manager Maverick Carter, the air of peace hung heavy in the South Florida air, the process of returning to Cleveland had begun in earnest. Soon, they had stopped talking about the past and talked about the possibility of a future together and for the first time – truly the first time – the possibility of reunification had become genuine.

"It was more comfortable than I actually thought it would be," Gilbert told Yahoo Sports on Friday afternoon. "They made it easy for me."

Gilbert had flown down on his private jet on Sunday for the most important meeting of his billionaire business life. After obliterating James on the night of his departure for the Miami Heat four years ago, Gilbert had come back to make his pitch for the most improbable of partnerships: James and Gilbert, older and wiser, scarred in far different ways from sport's most spectacular falling-out

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-lebron-james-forgave-cavs-owner-dan-gilbert-and-returned-to-cleveland-191445831.html

Thread
07-11-2014, 11:21 PM
I can't remember where I scooped that tbh, but whoever leaked that was legit. DG did flew to Miami and met with Lebron after all in a secret meeting :wow:wow:wow

"We had five great years together and one terrible night," Gilbert told James, and so started the process of reconciliation on Sunday night in Miami. "I told him how sorry I was, expressed regret for how that night went and how I let all the emotion and passion for the situation carry me away. I told him I wish I had never done it, that I wish I could take it back."

nd soon, James told Gilbert that he wished he had never done "The Decision" on cable television and that they had made mistakes together, that they could move past it. From James and his agent Rich Paul and business manager Maverick Carter, the air of peace hung heavy in the South Florida air, the process of returning to Cleveland had begun in earnest. Soon, they had stopped talking about the past and talked about the possibility of a future together and for the first time – truly the first time – the possibility of reunification had become genuine.

"It was more comfortable than I actually thought it would be," Gilbert told Yahoo Sports on Friday afternoon. "They made it easy for me."

Gilbert had flown down on his private jet on Sunday for the most important meeting of his billionaire business life. After obliterating James on the night of his departure for the Miami Heat four years ago, Gilbert had come back to make his pitch for the most improbable of partnerships: James and Gilbert, older and wiser, scarred in far different ways from sport's most spectacular falling-out

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-lebron-james-forgave-cavs-owner-dan-gilbert-and-returned-to-cleveland-191445831.html

James should have been just as forgiving & set aside the noose when Sterling apologized & begged forgiveness. Instead James permitted himself to have his choker chain removed by that soulless fuck Silver and he (James) set upon Sterling, ate him alive, like a rabid dog.