PDA

View Full Version : South America should give up one of their WC slots to Australasia after this WC tbh

hater
07-08-2014, 07:05 PM
:lmao what an embarrassment to the continent. These bitches(save for Colombia) have no heart whatsoever.
cheating flopping bitches

They should give up a seed out of common sense alone tbh :lol

Sportstudi
07-08-2014, 07:09 PM
:lmao what an embarrassment to the continent. These bitches(save for Colombia) have no heart whatsoever.

chile?

hater
07-08-2014, 07:11 PM
chile?

Chile was great, but on neutral soil they are equivalent to Switzerland tbh

DAF86
07-08-2014, 07:12 PM

Didn't Colombia just lost against these faggots that embarressed themselves? That's even worse, tbh.

hater
07-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Didn't Colombia just lost against these faggots that embarressed themselves? That's even worse, tbh.

mmm 31 fouls, most in world cup history. only 2 cards shown :lmao

no. Analize the games, Brazil had gameplan to fould Colombia to fracture their game. Sure they succeeded with help from the ref. They then came out to actually play football vs. Germany and got demolished

in other words, this Brazil would have lost at least 6-0 to Colombia. they showed no heart

DAF86
07-08-2014, 07:17 PM
mmm 31 fouls, most in world cup history. only 2 cards shown :lmao

no. Analize the games, Brazil had gameplan to fould Colombia to fracture their game. Sure they succeeded with help from the ref. They then came out to actually play football vs. Germany and got demolished

in other words, this Brazil would have lost at least 6-0 to Colombia. they showed no heart

Colombia played scared and respected history way too much, Brazil won fair and square.

hater
07-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Colombia played scared and respected history way too much, Brazil won fair and square.

bullshit watch the game again. Brazil broke the record with most fouls in world cup history. Here's German coach on the fiasco pre-BrasilvsGermany:

“I hope the referee tomorrow, Mr Rodríguez from Mexico, will clamp down on the kind of things we saw last Friday. That physical energy in the match against Colombia went beyond the limits one would expect from a game in Europe. When I saw that match … well, in Europe, 22 players wouldn’t have ended that match on the pitch.

“There were brutal fouls, people blocking opponents off however they could. It was really exaggerated. That’s what we saw on the pitch, so I hope these really brutal and crude fouls are stopped or we won’t see offensive players like Neymar or [Mario] Götze, [Mesut] Özil or [Lionel] Messi on the pitch and we’ll just see players who go out there set to destroy.

DAF86
07-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Your barracos played like scared little bitches and let themselves get bullied by this shitty Brazilian side.

ElNono
07-08-2014, 07:26 PM
That whole key was America... only key in the World cup that had all teams from the same confederation... chile, uruguay, brazil, colombia were all candidates to semis, tbh... (suarez notwithstanding)

ManuLoco
07-08-2014, 07:27 PM
hater, stop embarassing yourself. Colombia had no balls. One team can beat you because they just play better, there's no shame on that. But getting beaten for a lack of balls... that's sad.

hsxvvd
07-08-2014, 07:43 PM
New Zealand lost the playoff.... I can't see them having done any better tbh.

hater
07-08-2014, 08:03 PM
LMAO you niggas will know what I mean by this time tomorrow

Argentina gonna get faceraped :lol

btw I will be rooting for argentina hate that PCP-HGH Robben tbh :lmao

hater
07-08-2014, 08:04 PM
hater, stop embarassing yourself. Colombia had no balls. One team can beat you because they just play better, there's no shame on that. But getting beaten for a lack of balls... that's sad.

k I will check on you tomorrow sweetie :lmao

hater
07-08-2014, 08:04 PM
tb fair the Ticos and Muricans had 10x the heart than the weak south americans

DAF86
07-08-2014, 08:08 PM
k I will check on you tomorrow sweetie :lmao

If we lose fair and square like Colombia did we won't be crying like you're doing right now, that's for sure.

hater
07-08-2014, 08:18 PM
If we lose fair and square like Colombia did we won't be crying like you're doing right now, that's for sure.

LOL COlombia did not lose fair and square. just look at the comments Germany team made pregame

we'll see. I'll be rooting for you guys :lol

Baam
07-08-2014, 08:23 PM
LOL COlombia did not lose fair and square. just look at the comments Germany team made pregame

:lmao DAF and co are clearly feeling threatened by James tbh, don't try reason with them... Colombia took out the 2 top players of Brazil, it was a completely different team without their best defender and their best striker...

DAF86
07-08-2014, 08:24 PM

This German squad is full of sneaky bastards that like to play mental games, they did all that talking to mess with the ref and Brazilians' heads. Colombia was my 2nd favourite team of the tournament and Brazil was obviously my least favourite one but Brazil won without any help, well aside from the one they got from the scared little Colombians.

resistanze
07-08-2014, 08:26 PM
sorry brah, Colombia played like a bunch of faggots with stage freight, and I was rooting hard for them

DAF86
07-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Play that Brazil-Colombia game again with Brazil using Venezuela's shirt and Colombia wins 4-0.

urunobili
07-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Argentina>Brazil>Colombia>Chile>Uruguay.

Y'all forgetting that hater is from Bolivia tbh...

hater
07-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Leave my bolivian dealers alone tbh. They are great at bundling my coca.

Lol south american faggots trying to change the subject. At least one of their slots should go to indochina :lol

hater
07-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Play that Brazil-Colombia game again with Brazil using Venezuela's shirt and Colombia wins 4-0.

Truth bomb

DAF86
07-09-2014, 03:55 AM
Truth bomb

Not because of the refs though. Because the Colombians wouldn't shit their pants against the vino-tinto.

Ripper
07-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Not because of the refs though. Because the Colombians wouldn't shit their pants against the vino-tinto.

Colombia's last 5 games against Venezuela:

Venezuela 2:0 Colombia
Colombia 1:2 Venezuela
Venezuela 0:2 Colombia
Colombia 1:1 Venezuela
Venezuela 1:0 Colombia

Venti Quattro
07-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Argentina redeeming the Americas

hater
07-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Argentina redeeming the Americas

props to Argentina fellas. This would have been an absolutely embarrasing world cup for the be@ners tbh

they saved face :lmao

:lol HGH PCP Robben any pics of this faggot after the loss? :lol

still my statement stands. I beleive from quarterfinals on be@ner america has about 4 goals combined while Europa has 14 :lmao

total domination by europa tbh

but props argentina for saving our butts

Pocho La Pantera
07-09-2014, 07:07 PM
LMAO you niggas will know what I mean by this time tomorrow

Argentina gonna get faceraped :lol

btw I will be rooting for argentina hate that PCP-HGH Robben tbh :lmaobutthurt??? Be careful, your ass looks like the fecking Krakatoaaa:lmao

diego
07-09-2014, 09:35 PM
another retarded hater take. euro teams are just as if not more dirty flop happy than south american teams. of the south american teams, colombia was a huge disappointment, even if brasil made a lot of fouls that game (not as bad as copa america 2007 final, 40 fouls), colombia played scared and could barely break out of their own half. only ecuador was worse and they were 30 seconds away from getting out of their group.

the solution for the qualification / ranking system is more inter-conference playoff berths, that way the best team of the moment goes regardless of where they are.

Infinite_limit
07-10-2014, 02:09 PM
another retarded hater take. euro teams are just as if not more dirty flop happy than south american teams. of the south american teams, colombia was a huge disappointment, even if brasil made a lot of fouls that game (not as bad as copa america 2007 final, 40 fouls), colombia played scared and could barely break out of their own half. only ecuador was worse and they were 30 seconds away from getting out of their group.

the solution for the qualification / ranking system is more inter-conference playoff berths, that way the best team of the moment goes regardless of where they are.
Whoa every single one of your posts is incorrect. How do you manage this?

South Americans invented flopping. Coincidence Ginobili is from Argentina?

ManuLoco
07-10-2014, 02:16 PM

South Americans invented flopping. Coincidence Ginobili is from Argentina?

There was a time when south american players were THE floppers. Nowadays European players flop a lot more than southamerican players and, given their body size (much bigger than SA), they are pretty funny to watch.

Infinite_limit
07-10-2014, 02:23 PM
There was a time when south american players were THE floppers. Nowadays European players flop a lot more than southamerican players and, given their body size (much bigger than SA), they are pretty funny to watch.
Beaners flop. That's just how it's always been and always will be. You are short and depend on technical skills.

"Earlier this month, Stoke City striker Michael Owen was quoted by the BBC as stating that diving in the Premier League is “worse than 10 years ago with the influence of foreign players coming from South America, Italy and Spain.”

Pocho La Pantera
07-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Infinite_bullshit as usual:lol

hater
07-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Beaners flop. That's just how it's always been and always will be. You are short and depend on technical skills.

I have to agree. Being a be@ner myself I accept my Region maybe didn't invent flopping but took it to the professional level :lol

in2deep
07-12-2014, 08:17 PM
I Agree with this thread. What a humiliation.

diego
07-12-2014, 11:34 PM

If you're the one judging me, that means I'm seeing everything right. Thanks!

Since you're a fan you'll like this vid
X1rGbatibpo

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 11:43 PM
If you're the one judging me, that means I'm seeing everything right. Thanks!

Since you're a fan you'll like this vid
X1rGbatibpo
Why old footage? Should have just posted every single match in Suarez' career

lefty
07-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Colombia's last 5 games against Venezuela:

Venezuela 2:0 Colombia
Colombia 1:2 Venezuela
Venezuela 0:2 Colombia
Colombia 1:1 Venezuela
Venezuela 1:0 Colombia

:lol

Muser
07-13-2014, 05:05 AM
Why old footage? Should have just posted every single match in Suarez' career

:lmao

lefty
07-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Another berth to give up imo

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 05:01 PM
3 Straight European Champs

ElNono
07-13-2014, 05:02 PM
1) Europe
2) America
3) Europe
4) America

Like I said, need to split those berths evenly....

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
1) Europe
2) America
3) Europe
4) America

Like I said, need to split those berths evenly....
Haha no

1. Germany
2. France
3. Argentina
4. Netherlands
5. Belgium
6. who cares

ElNono
07-13-2014, 05:09 PM
1) Germany
2) Argentina
3) Netherlands
4) Brazil

what you think is irrelevant, scoreboard sorted it out

Muser
07-13-2014, 05:11 PM
To be honest it really doesn't matter if one region or another gets one place taken away, you're swapping one scrub team for another.

ElNono
07-13-2014, 05:12 PM
To be honest it really doesn't matter if one region or another gets one place taken away, you're swapping one scrub team for another.

I just think what they did in the Brazil/Chile/Uruguay/Colombia key was murder... only key with all teams from the same confederation, all good teams...

I don't have a problem if they want to hand some berths from Asia/Africa tho