benefactor
07-08-2014, 08:12 PM
You are a welcher and a liar.

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Avante
07-08-2014, 08:16 PM
You are a welcher and a liar.

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Bored with it half pint, surprised you aren't. You got a poem dummy?

benefactor
07-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Not surprised at all. I said at the time I gave it less than a ten percent chance you'd make the video. I got what I wanted...to out you as a liar with a fake internet life. Mission accomplished.

johnsmith
07-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Not surprised at all. I said at the time I gave it less than a ten percent chance you'd make the video. I got what I wanted...to out you as a liar with a fake internet life. Mission accomplished.

Benefactor...you seem like a good dude, but let's be honest here, he was outed for that stuff like two years ago on this site. Everyone at this point knows what kind of guy he is in real life, a liar, a fat guy, and as close to a real life Al Bundy as you can get. So really you just reinforced everything.

johnsmith
07-08-2014, 08:33 PM
How many TD's did Avante score in the City Championship while playing for Polk High?

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 08:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UVdIM9a.jpg

DJR210
07-08-2014, 08:43 PM
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM MM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Ok?

benefactor
07-08-2014, 08:52 PM
Benefactor...you seem like a good dude, but let's be honest here, he was outed for that stuff like two years ago on this site. Everyone at this point knows what kind of guy he is in real life, a liar, a fat guy, and as close to a real life Al Bundy as you can get. So really you just reinforced everything.
:lol...I'll take that.:tu

Avante
07-08-2014, 09:13 PM

Dude, you haven't done anything or will be doing anything but run your mouth. You have no video and I know this, so why should I bother with it?

I posted a picture of my den right here in living color. So where is your video? You don't have one and it's real obvious. So why play this stupid bullshit?

Avante
07-08-2014, 09:18 PM

Then there's always reality?

Played organized football for over 20 years, played in three HS alumni games. Ran track all thru school and have been lifting since my soph football season.

Showed pictures of my football trophies, bench press and posters of tracksters on my wall.

I then had to hear......those aren't yours. So why bother with this when it will just be....that isn't you?

You little shits just hate it that I'm exactly what I say I am and it is comical. I showed my 10. 000 book library and read.....ok so who owns all those books? Showed pictures of my 6000 or so CD's and had to read....who owns those?

X-footballer/trackster, an avid reader with a huge library, more music than some radio stations and a long long time lifter......real life talk.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Then there's always reality?

Played organized football for over 20 years, played in three HS alumni games. Ran track all thru school and have been lifting since my soph football season.

Showed pictures of my football trophies, bench press and posters of tracksters on my wall.

I then had to hear......those aren't yours. So why bother with this when it will just be....that isn't you?

You little shits just hate it that I'm exactly what I say I am and it is comical. I showed my 10. 000 book library and read.....ok so who owns all those books? Showed pictures of my 6000 or so CD's and had to read....who owns those?

X-footballer/trackster, an avid reader with a huge library, more music than some radio stations and a long long time lifter......real life talk.
welcher (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=welcher&defid=2741374)
someone who refuses to pay his or her debts after a bet
I bet him $20 that the Dallas Cowboys would beat the Washington Redskins and when they did the welcher refused to pay
by J. L. Writt (http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=J.+L.+Writt) December 13, 2007

Avante
07-08-2014, 09:24 PM
How many TD's did Avante score in the City Championship while playing for Polk High?

I once ran back a KO/punt and an INT to score in one game my freshman year.

Avante
07-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Notice how none of these dummies are poets?

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 09:27 PM
Notice how none of these dummies are poets?
Notice how you're a welching faggot?

johnsmith
07-08-2014, 11:07 PM
I once ran back a KO/punt and an INT to score in one game my freshman year.

Lol...Al Bundy

Al Bundy
07-08-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm a god damn legend and currently porking sofia vergara. Dont compare me to this loser.

Avante
07-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Lol...Al Bundy

Don't ya get bored with this simple bullshit?

Avante
07-08-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm a god damn legend and currently porking sofia vergara. Dont compare me to this loser.

You ain't shit shorty.

Avante
07-08-2014, 11:48 PM
So not one of you little shits can do anything remotely close to a poem, just the usual...DUH!.

Way too many dumb kids here.

hehateme
07-09-2014, 01:50 AM
:lol my god Al bundy is even trolling this fucker now

johnsmith
07-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Replace the cheese factory with women's shoes and I swear to god avante is modeling his life around Al Bundy...remember all the episodes where he would lift weights in the garage?

Lol

CavsSuperFan
07-09-2014, 11:01 AM
A soldier called his mother
From San Fransico Bay
Said, 'Mother, I'll be coming home
But hear me, what I say.
I want to bring a buddy,
Please, Mom, if you don't mind
He has but one arm, one leg, one eye
And needs your love so kind.'
The mother told her soldier
With a harsh and bitter tone
'No don't bring your buddy here!
Find him another home!
We sure don't need a handicap to be here in the way'
Days later came the telegraph
The soldier boy was dead
He took his life
They found a note
And this is what it said:
'No don't bring your buddy here'
His mother's words were they
'We sure don't need a handicap
To be here in the way'
At last the wheels stopped turning
As the mother met the train
She came to get her soldier boy
With tears that felt like rain
She looked into the cold steel casket
To kiss her son goodbye
And his body bore
The marks of war:
One arm, one leg, one eye

benefactor
07-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Dude, you haven't done anything or will be doing anything but run your mouth. You have no video and I know this, so why should I bother with it?

I posted a picture of my den right here in living color. So where is your video? You don't have one and it's real obvious. So why play this stupid bullshit?
It was verified via third party. You are nothing you say you are, fat ass.

mrsmaalox
07-09-2014, 12:05 PM

I have the video.

benefactor
07-09-2014, 12:12 PM
I have the video.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2280929/lobcity.gif

Avante
07-09-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol my god Al bundy is even trolling this fucker now

As you tag along. what a loser.

Avante
07-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Replace the cheese factory with women's shoes and I swear to god avante is modeling his life around Al Bundy...remember all the episodes where he would lift weights in the garage?

Lol

Not a brain in your head. wow!

Avante
07-09-2014, 11:16 PM
It was verified via third party. You are nothing you say you are, fat ass.

I'm exactly what I say am I am, and have proven that numerous times. I have seen ...0...from you guy. You are a liar.

poet
football/track/blues historian
owner of a huge book/music library
obviously sexy

hehateme
07-09-2014, 11:32 PM

Lol

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/232/6/7/al_bundy__4_touchdowns_by_iappeartobespy-d478lye.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=9uWivwSgRTYUzM&tbnid=mICgyyT8dI5pOM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elevenwarriors.com%2F2014%2F0 2%2F33003%2Fohio-state-football-kerry-coombs-is-a-special-teams-wizard&ei=sBa-U6XVCYaL8QGy4YHYBw&bvm=bv.70138588,d.b2U&psig=AFQjCNF3iLEdzL4b3kmDday_p1s_Bk6PHw&ust=1405052968692108)

Avante
07-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Notice how everyone in this thread other than myself is a follower? That same old gang of do nothings, and they never get tired of following, wow.