PDA

View Full Version : The Lunar Goddess...

Franklin
07-08-2014, 11:51 PM
shit deserves its own thread, tbh...

The Lunar Goddess- waiting for you

Dawn is coming, night is gone
sun light rises above ground
staying awake in bed rolling around
echoes in my head an old love song
the Lunar Goddess leaves me in tears
while I'm waiting here all day long...

My face darker and hair turn brown
while you're always young
you cheer my heart up give me light
and I don't wanna be a passer-by
while I'm waiting here life long...

Reck
07-09-2014, 02:48 AM
Good, but depressive.

Son, are you going to put up an avatar of your new Lunar Goddess up soon?

Franklin
07-09-2014, 04:58 AM
LG's face doesn't look too good imho, like I said before, just above average. But she looks white as hell for an Asian, like the chinese words said (which DMC has citied many times) "one white covers up 100 uglinesses" or something like that. Her skin looks even whiter than Scarlett's, believe it or not, and her body figure is PERFECT!!! I mean, she wouldn't be a bad partner to lose your virginity too, tbh.

And she viewed this poem and approved of it, albeit not leaving any comments. I'm sure she was touched reading these and she's further convinced about my affection for her. Now lets just wait and see how things progress over the next several months. But now, my top priority is to re-concentrate on my school work, working as hard as I can to pursue a Doctorate's degree then I'd take DMC's account because that screename would suit me better than anyone else (Dr. Mark Celibate)

RandomGuy
07-10-2014, 01:15 PM
shit deserves its own thread, tbh...

The Lunar Goddess- waiting for you

Dawn is coming, night is gone
sun light rises above ground
staying awake in bed rolling around
echoes in my head an old love song
while I'm waiting here all day long...

My face darker and hair turn brown
while you're always young
you cheer my heart up give me light
and I don't wanna be a passer-by
while I'm waiting here life long...

oooh poetry. Something besides bitch threads.. YAY.

Franklin
07-11-2014, 06:53 PM
had a chat with LG on AIM yesterday, very brief one yet very amicable. I shared with her some info about college employment and she was glad, and she agreed to share such info with me in the future which means we can make such chat a regular activity between us.... she wouldn't ever forget about me anyway, with or without AIM, yet it offers us such a stage where our friendship can further evolve. Best wishes to LG, to us...

However, there is a disgusting son of a bitch who's been doing his utmost flattering my LG, despite that LG doesn't give a shit about him. Dude must have misunderstood a comment LG left on his page, son of a bitch thought LG was speaking to him when the true addressee was me, I believe. It only adds fun to the whole thing though, doesn't it?

Reck
07-11-2014, 07:01 PM
However, there is a disgusting son of a bitch who's been doing his utmost flattering my LG, despite that LG doesn't give a shit about him. Dude must have misunderstood a comment LG left on his page, son of a bitch thought LG was speaking to him when the true addressee was me, I believe. It only adds fun to the whole thing though, doesn't it?

:lol

There's always a fag trying to out stage you in this situations. It definitely makes it more of a fun challenge, however.

Franklin
07-11-2014, 07:18 PM
:lol

There's always a fag trying to out stage you in this situations. It definitely makes it more of a fun challenge, however.
Agree, LG to him is just a pipedream like the Great Satan Lebron to us. LG wants to settle with a local dude, which by itself eliminates that asshole. Such assholes just take women as birthing tools, while I treat the women I love as "Goddesses". I mean, even if LG ends up choosing someone else (just like our Goddess) she'd still be a Goddess to me just like Scarlett, and I hope our friendship can last lifelong. LG and I have common aspirations, we both wanna work in the college (getting employed by capitalists would be the last thing we'd ever want). I believe that common aspirations can be a solid basis for a serious relationship or even marriage. But at this point of time there're still too many uncertainties and what we can do is study hard and hope for the best.

sook
07-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Damn Rogue, shit getting serious. You need to snag her already, go for the kill next time.

Franklin
07-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Not really, I'm not yet ready to lose my virginity tbh. It wouldn't bother me much if LG just turns out to be a common friend to me, like Chris Evans and Goddess. We have common aspirations and we are very likely to be good friends in the future, even if not lovers. I'm a lifelong celibate and I'm kinda used to living that way. However, if LG offers me a love proposal, it'd be too hard for me to decline it, so it's totally up to her imho not to me. I'd be happy either way, with LG being a girlfriend or a sister to me.

Franklin
07-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Sorry forgot about this.. when I was talking with LG the other day about career plans, she indicated that if she couldn't find a college job she would then like to work at the high school I went to and graduated from (my highschool alma-mater). I never told her nothing about the name of my alma-mater, she must've heard it from other people and she wasn't 100% sure, so she assured it that day by asking me if I graduated from there and I confirmed it for her... Could it be possible that she wants to work there for me? It makes sense, because if we come into a relationship and she gets a job at my alma-mater, she'd become a coworker of my former teachers and it'd be sure that she would be the alpha in our relationship :lol