PDA

View Full Version : :lol deleted

Brazil
07-10-2014, 10:37 AM
any ban followed ?

:lol snitching

RD2191
07-10-2014, 10:41 AM
So you call xmas a troll yet you come in here and start this thread which will inevitability end in another flame war, nice.

Spur-Addict
07-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Ketchup N Mustard

Trill Clinton
07-10-2014, 10:50 AM
it was me who notified a certain person. y'all are too damn old to be engaging in these silly feuds and posting people's information. grow the fucc up.

DisAsTerBot
07-10-2014, 10:53 AM
lmao it was only a few pages! how long was that chump thread with his "personal info" stickied on the front page for?

lol the defenders

Blake
07-10-2014, 10:57 AM
So you call xmas a troll yet you come in here and start this thread which will inevitability end in another flame war, nice.

op isn't crying about trolls.

You're an idiot.

RD2191
07-10-2014, 10:59 AM
op isn't crying about trolls.

You're an idiot.
He was in the Spurs forum, idiot. He specifically called xmas out as a troll and claimed he was ruining the club, yet here he is starting an unnecessary thread. No wonder your wife cheated on you, you're a loser at everything.

Blake
07-10-2014, 11:03 AM
He was in the Spurs forum, idiot. He specifically called xmas out as a troll and claimed he was ruining the club, yet here he is starting an unnecessary thread. No wonder your wife cheated on you, you're a loser at everything.

I think this thread is just fine. It's not bothering anyone but you.

You're an idiot.

Cry Havoc
07-10-2014, 11:04 AM

Nah. Damage is done. Shit talkers got put in their place. Everyone else got a pretty big laugh at their expense. :lol

Spur-Addict
07-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Missiles and national security of the united states and blowing the cover of ketchup mustard and yes the architect company that is for international. You can face the federal pension, now US Marshal. You have the right to remain silent

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Wait, weren't you all pissed off that there was a "cyber-stalker" among us?

and didn't you all "cry" and have the ratcoon thread deleted?

and didn't you all cry "hypocrite - hypocrite -hypocrite!!!!"

And now you are approving of a known Racist and Cyber-stalker posting someone's private and personal info without any legal consent, permission or authorization?

You trolls wouldn't be guilty of hypocrisy now would you?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DisAsTerBot
07-10-2014, 11:05 AM
so a thread asking if anyone got banned for the deleted thread is a troll thread?

lol robgiveortake50lbsdiaz

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:06 AM
:lolBlake getting constantly shat on by everyone. Poor bastard.

RD2191
so a thread asking if anyone got banned for the deleted thread is a troll thread?

lol robgiveortake50lbsdiaz
Blake is in here so yeah, it must be a troll thread.

mrsmaalox
Nah. Damage is done. Shit talkers got put in their place. Everyone else got a pretty big laugh at their expense. :lol

:lol

Blake
07-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Wait, weren't you all pissed off that there was a "cyber-stalker" among us?

and didn't you all "cry" and have the ratcoon thread deleted?

and didn't you all cry "hypocrite - hypocrite -hypocrite!!!!"

And now you are approving of a known Racist and Cyber-stalker posting someone's private and personal info without any legal consent, permission or authorization?

You trolls wouldn't be guilty of hypocrisy now would you?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I didn't understand any of that gibberish

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:07 AM
I agree, DMC and chump got destroyed in their own threads. Fucking embarrassing. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I agree, DMC and chump got destroyed in their own threads. Fucking embarrassing. :lol

:lmao:lmao

DisAsTerBot
07-10-2014, 11:09 AM
awe, you made a new friend!

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 11:10 AM
awe, you made a new friend!

ah, you signed on to another account!

Nice!

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:10 AM
:lolBlake outs himself as a cuck
:lolDMC outs himself as a fat fuck wannabe racist
:lolchump, well that poor bastard just got destroyed for reasons unknown
:lolself ownage is epic

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 11:11 AM
:lolBlake outs himself as a cuck
:lolDMC outs himself as a fat fuck wannabe racist & cyber-stalker
:lolchump, well that poor bastard just got destroyed for reasons unknown
:lolself ownage is epic

fify

DisAsTerBot
07-10-2014, 11:11 AM
lol the old "you signed in to a new account" comeback

dat peace officer detective skills lmao

Spur-Addict
07-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Aye, go get some mayonnaise nigga

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:13 AM
fify

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Brazil kicking back eating popcorn.

Brazil
07-10-2014, 11:19 AM

Cry me a river Roberto :cry

I'm saying xmas is a fucking hypocrite calling out people trolling while he is one of the biggest "troller" in here and yes he ruined this forum, I just asked him gently to talk about bb in spurs forum
Meanwhile I never say I don't troll but I can't be accused of ruining this forum as I hardly post in here

I think it's funny this thread has been deleted because sbm cried again like a baby :cry

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Cry me a river Roberto :cry

I'm saying xmas is a fucking hypocrite calling out people trolling while he is one of the biggest "troller" in here and yes he ruined this forum, I just asked him gently to talk about bb in spurs forum
Meanwhile I never say I don't troll but I can't be accused of ruining this forum as I hardly post in here

I think it's funny this thread has been deleted because sbm cried again like a baby :cry
So in other words your trolling about trolling? Nice.

Brazil
07-10-2014, 11:21 AM
So in other words your trolling about trolling? Nice.

I don't mean to troll with this thread, just wondering who snitched and if somebody has been banned

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:22 AM
I don't mean to troll with this thread, just wondering who snitched and if somebody has been banned
I doubt anyone snitched. And you're a long time poster, don't you have any connections to the top? As in mods and what not? I'm sure you could just ask.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 11:25 AM
I doubt anyone snitched. And you're a long time poster, don't you have any connections to the top? As in mods and what not? I'm sure you could just ask.

Chumpie likes to give out personal info and privileged info - ask him.

The Reckoning
07-10-2014, 11:26 AM
this forum has needed a purge for some time now

Brazil
07-10-2014, 11:27 AM

and I get information I keep for myself ? I don't see any reason this discussion cannot be public

somebody obviously snitched, dmc edited his posts in the thread, thread has been deleted, trill is saying it's him who contacted mod...

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:29 AM
and I get information I keep for myself ? I don't see any reason this discussion cannot be public

somebody obviously snitched, dmc edited his posts in the thread, thread has been deleted, trill is saying it's him who contacted mod...
trill is just bullshitting, and you don't have to but why not ask first and then if you have something post it later. Like I said though, doubt anyone snitched.

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:31 AM
:lolI would never message that creep.

Spur-Addict
07-10-2014, 11:34 AM
I unno how to stop this nigga

Cry Havoc
07-10-2014, 11:47 AM

It's cool how you're doing your own tiny little best to ensure that this thread becomes a shit show. :lol

RD2191
07-10-2014, 11:54 AM
It's cool how you're doing your own tiny little best to ensure that this thread becomes a shit show. :lol
It is exactly what its supposed to be.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Chumpie likes to give out personal info and privileged info - ask him.What are you ranting about now?

If you are accusing me of something, be a man about it.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 12:56 PM

Typical, you passing the blame off on others.
The laughs were on you just like you did in the Popsucker thread and it got you nowhere but being a laughing stock.
You are seriously deranged if you don't think others saw you and Brazil, and anouka and blake trolling, and then turning around and accusing me of what you were doing.
The joke was on you trolls if you admit the truth, and all I had to do was egg you on as you made further and further fools of yourselves.
Everyone except the trolls laughed at you up there, or were you trolls just too ignorant and dense to see it?
I laughed at all of your pathetic failed attempts as each of your posts dug your holes deeper and deeper.
Hell, I am still laughing about it. You revealed yourselves as the idiot trolls that you are.
Own up to it, be a man, if you can.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

leemajors
07-10-2014, 12:59 PM
The laughs were on you just like you did in the Popsucker thread and it got you nowhere but being a laughing stock.
You are seriously deranged if you don't think others saw you and Brazil, and anouka and blake trolling, and then turning around and accusing me of what you were doing.
The joke was on you trolls if you admit the truth, and all I had to do was egg you on as you made further and further fools of yourselves.
Everyone except the trolls laughed at you up there, or were you trolls just too ignorant and dense to see it?
I laughed at all of your pathetic failed attempts as each of your posts dug your holes deeper and deeper.
Hell, I am still laughing about it. You revealed yourselves as the idiot trolls that you are.

try xanax

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:01 PM

hypocrite ^

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:02 PM
try xanax

xanax1997

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:03 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmaoYou troll.

I troll.

They troll.

Get over it.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:06 PM
You troll.

I troll.

They troll.

Get over it.

So your point is everyone trolls on here, that it is a matter of opinion?

RD2191
07-10-2014, 01:06 PM
:toast

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:11 PM
So your point is everyone trolls on here, that it is a matter of opinion?

Define "troll" in your own words.

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:12 PM
:toast

Except xmas doesn't own up to anything.

Lol rob getting shat on by the entire forum.

RandomGuy
07-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Define "troll" in your own words.

You have to experience troll for yourself. He cannot define trolling as it is too vast for the human mind to comprehend.

Look to the inside for troll.

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Blake is in here so yeah, it must be a troll thread.

I didn't create the thread.

You're stupid, fatty.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:14 PM
So your point is everyone trolls on here, that it is a matter of opinion?All the people you mentioned do, and so do you.

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:15 PM
You have to experience troll for yourself. He cannot define trolling as it is too vast for the human mind to comprehend.

Look to the inside for troll.

:cry prove that troll doesn't exist :cry

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Except xmas doesn't own up to anything.

Lol rob getting shat on by the entire forum.

Except ALL you do is lie, one right after the next.
Do you seriously think anyone believes what you say?
Get real.
:lmao

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Do you seriously think anyone believes what you say?
Get real.

Yes.

Do you think anyone down deep really believes you went to Dartmouth and graduated magna cum laude?

I don't. I think you're lying about that.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Yes.

Do you think anyone down deep really believes that I didn't enjoy watching some bull magnum cum laude in my wife's orifices ?

I don't. Everyone knows I am lying about that.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Chumpie likes to give out personal info and privileged info - ask him.Hey, I'm calling you out on this.

Say what you mean.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Hey, I'm calling you out on this.

Say what you mean.

You made the accusation and never answered my questions - so answer them or go fuck yourself.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Yes.

Do you think anyone down deep really believes you went to Dartmouth and graduated magna cum laude?

I don't. I think you're lying about that.

More typical lies as usual.
It was really funny upstairs when you trolls tried trolling me again and were exposed AGAIN by decent posters and then called on the carpet for it.
Just keep spouting your lies because that is what you do best, lie.
Because in the end, you will be known as a liar and a troll.
Great legacy for you here at ST.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:28 PM
You made the accusation and never answered my questions - so answer them or go fuck yourself.I made no accusation and i did answer the question.

It was a guess. Was I right? Sure seemed to strike a nerve.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:30 PM
I made no accusation and i did answer the question.

It was a guess. Was I right? Sure seemed to strike a nerve.

So you are coming out as an official mod now?

lol

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:31 PM
So you are coming out as an official mod now?

lolWhat information are you accusing me of divulging?

Or are you too much of a scared bitch to say?

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:34 PM
What information are you accusing me of divulging?

Or are you too much of a scared bitch to say?

I can tell you in person if you'd like. You can come over.

Your cyber-stalker boyfriend can bring you.

What time should I expect you - tough guy?

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Seriously, were I a mod I would have banned you about fifty times just to mess with you. It has been better just to sit and watch you self-destruct.

RD2191
07-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Stay losing at everything in general, Blake.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:36 PM

What time should I expect you - tough guy?You can tell me now, tough guy.

Why are you afraid to back up your accusations? You gossip like a little girl. Be a man for once.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Seriously, were I a mod I would have banned you about fifty times just to mess with you. It has been better just to sit and watch you self-destruct.

So, why ban SA210?

Oh yeah, you are too much of a pussy to answer honestly.

lol

impartial mod

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:38 PM
You can tell me now, tough guy.

Why are you afraid to back up your accusations? You gossip like a little girl. Be a man for once.

So what time is he bringing you over?

Be a man for once and don't pussy out.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:38 PM
So, why ban SA210?

Oh yeah, you are too much of a pussy to answer honestly.

lol

impartial modI didn't ban SA210. Dude was posting for six months until he ran away crying when the Spurs rang.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:39 PM
So what time is he bringing you over?

Be a man for once and don't pussy out.Your come-ons have never worked with me, Romeo.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Your come-ons have never worked with me, Romeo.

yup, pussied out and shit his pants again -

go fuck yourself troll

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Stay losing at everything in general, Blake.

stay butthurt, rob.

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:44 PM

go fuck yourself troll

Emoticons off, serious on.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:44 PM

go fuck yourself trollYup, pussied out when asked to back up his bullshit.

That's exactly what caused SA210 to melt down.

You're just another conspiracy nut.

Simple truth is you gave DMC all the information he needed and your zeal to cyberstalk me gave him the green light to start posting all that info he found.

You got what you paid for and now you are trying to blame me. Sorry, pal.

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:45 PM
More typical lies as usual.
It was really funny upstairs when you trolls tried trolling me again and were exposed AGAIN by decent posters and then called on the carpet for it.
Just keep spouting your lies because that is what you do best, lie.
Because in the end, you will be known as a liar and a troll.
Great legacy for you here at ST.

Lol legacy

Keep lying about your Ivy League education, liar.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Popsucker thread upstairs in ST embarrassed you totally.
Proud of how foolish you made yourself look?
It was funny for me. I am still laughing at you idiots.
:lmao :rollin :lol

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Yup, pussied out when asked to back up his bullshit.

That's exactly what caused SA210 to melt down.

You're just another conspiracy nut.

Simple truth is you gave DMC all the information he needed and your zeal to cyberstalk me gave him the green light to start posting all that info he found.

You got what you paid for and now you are trying to blame me. Sorry, pal.

Wait, didn't I just tell you to go fuck yourself?

Simple and direct- which part of "go fuck yourself" is confusing to you?

Go - chop-chop David!

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Wait, didn't I just tell you to go fuck yourself?

Simple and direct- which part of "go fuck yourself" is confusing to you?

Go - chop-chop David!

:lmao:lmaoSame ol' scared sbm.

It's astounding how full of shit you are.

Topped off with all that salt.

Brazil
07-10-2014, 02:00 PM
trill is just bullshitting, and you don't have to but why not ask first and then if you have something post it later. Like I said though, doubt anyone snitched.

so I send a pm to one of my supposed "contact" then I create a thread to make public an information I receive in pm... great logic

Blake
07-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Popsucker thread upstairs in ST embarrassed you totally.
Proud of how foolish you made yourself look?
It was funny for me. I am still laughing at you idiots.
:lmao :rollin :lol

wow

It sure wasn't me calling Pop a fuckhead, bragging about my Mustang 5.0.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Same ol' scared sbm.

It's astounding how full of shit you are.

Topped off with all that salt.

:blah:blah

oh yeah, in case you forget;

gfy

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:06 PM
wow

I sure am a retarded cuck!

Blake
07-10-2014, 02:07 PM

gfy

Lol enlightened mystic

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 02:08 PM

gfyNice to see you running away again, pussy.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Lol enlightened mystic

Ho Hum, another lie from the bum.

Blake
07-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Ho Hum, another lie from the bum.

^ another troll post

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Nice to see you running away again, pussy.

Ain't ya got some "fucking yourself" to get to?

Git then.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Ain't ya got some "fucking yourself" to get to?

Git then.“Always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.”

― Richard M. Nixon

You destroyed yourself, sbm.

Bill_Brasky
07-10-2014, 02:14 PM
faggot battle thread deleted :cry

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:15 PM
“Always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.”

― Richard M. Nixon

You destroyed yourself, sbm.

Lol Nixon

Enlightened pedo

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Lol Nixon

Enlightened pedoPoint stands: you sewed the seeds of your own destruction.

How does it feel?

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Point stands: you sewed the seeds of your own destruction.

How does it feel?

Well...for one....

go fuck yourself

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Well...for one....

go fuck yourselfDid you beg DMC to stop or what?

Blake
07-10-2014, 02:20 PM

You wanted in?

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Did you beg DMC to stop or what?

You have to ask him - right after -

you

go fuck yourself

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 02:22 PM
You have to ask him - right after -

you

go fuck yourselfI'm asking you -- you would have done the begging in this case.

Or is it sensitive, personal information?

cantthinkofanything

SBM won with 100% of the vote.

Blake
Well...for one....

go fuck yourself

No emoticons again.

It must feel terrible knowing your name, job, salary and face were completely and totally exposed by dmc.

Thanks mostly to your own bragging.

Lol enlightened mystic.

Bill_Brasky
07-10-2014, 02:23 PM
You wanted in?

i wanted to get into some booty holes fa sho. Im feeling frisky.

Blake
07-10-2014, 02:23 PM
i wanted to get into some booty holes fa sho. Im feeling frisky.

Lol

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Well, I guess we shouldn't talk about it anymore -- sbm is now against cyberstalking.

Cry Havoc
07-10-2014, 02:25 PM

What time should I expect you - tough guy?

Definitely not taking this thread seriously.

Definitely not mad.

How is it that you're in your 50s and you want to fight some dudes over the Internet? I was past that stupidity when I was 18. You're heading for old age and still thinking with your fists. Jesus, man.

Now go ahead with your retort, call me a pussy, and go hug your letterman's jacket you got the day after you stuffed a freshman in a locker after he told you that you'd never make the real police force.

Fake cop, fake salary, not surprised that your tough guy act only exists in cyber space.

Sportcamper
07-10-2014, 02:50 PM
So what was deleted?

Brazil
07-10-2014, 03:16 PM
So what was deleted?

an entertaining thread about a ST poster who gave his personnal information to DMC so that we can see his nice house, his nice mustang and his nice guitar tbh

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Definitely not taking this thread seriously.

Definitely not mad.

How is it that you're in your 50s and you want to fight some dudes over the Internet? I was past that stupidity when I was 18. You're heading for old age and still thinking with your fists. Jesus, man.

Now go ahead with your retort, call me a pussy, and go hug your letterman's jacket you got the day after you stuffed a freshman in a locker after he told you that you'd never make the real police force.

Fake cop, fake salary, not surprised that your tough guy act only exists in cyber space.

You mean because I gave tough guy chumpie a chance to make good on his tough guy talk and told him to bring his cyber-stalking boyfriend?

Just letting the tough guys have their chance - and as always - giving them the response they crave...

You'll get it soon.

:lol:lol

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2014, 04:01 PM
an entertaining thread about a ST poster who gave his personnal information to DMC so that we can see his nice house, his nice mustang and his nice guitar tbh

Was reading that thread last night and got a good laugh. How butthurt did SBM get? Did he cry to get it deleted? Is DMC banned? Details please.

johnsmith
07-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Was reading that thread last night and got a good laugh. How butthurt did SBM get? Did he cry to get it deleted? Is DMC banned? Details please.

Check your pm

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Check your pm

Check your pm

ChumpDumper
07-10-2014, 04:05 PM
You mean because I gave tough guy chumpie a chance to make good on his tough guy talk and told him to bring his cyber-stalking boyfriend?

Just letting the tough guys have their chance - and as always - giving them the response they crave...

You'll get it soon.

:lol:lollol sbm trying to pick up dudes on the internet

Always runs when he's called out.

johnsmith
07-10-2014, 04:07 PM
lol sbm trying to pick up dudes on the internet

Always runs when he's called out.

Pm

Brazil
07-10-2014, 04:31 PM

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say 11
Trill is saying he is the one who contacted high authorities but who knows
I don't think DMC has been banned, he is inactive since a while tho

Brazil
07-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Pm

:lol tbh

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2014, 04:33 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say 11
Trill is saying he is the one who contacted high authorities but who knows
I don't think DMC has been banned, he is inactive since a while tho

Thanks for the update.

cantthinkofanything
07-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Check your pm

oh snap...it's bleeding

thanks for the heads up

Cry Havoc
07-10-2014, 04:36 PM

You'll get it soon.

:lol:lol

Please by all means, do something instead of talking all this internet tough guy shit. You won't though, because everyone knows you're just compensating for how fucking sad you are. It bleeds through everything you type. No one talks up their shit that vehemently unless they're hiding something. :lol

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 07:19 PM
fuck. what did i miss :lol

hehateme
07-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Check your pm

Where's my pm? :depressed

DJR210
07-10-2014, 07:22 PM

Yeah, and the address posted is a super easy one to remember, sure everyone knows it by heart now.

DJR210
07-10-2014, 07:25 PM
I unno how to stop this nigga

You face federal pension

DJR210
07-10-2014, 07:30 PM

:lol Clear your history of sexting with Koolaids_Man, your inbox is full.

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Where's my pm? :depressed
Check your pm

koriwhat
07-10-2014, 09:00 PM
So this is ST? Threads consisting of faggots crying to each other, tons of similar threads.

Cry Havoc
07-10-2014, 09:13 PM
So this is ST? Threads consisting of faggots crying to each other, tons of similar threads.

Hi. Have you met the internet lately?

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 09:32 PM

It is what it is.

Bill_Brasky
07-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Damn i missed something good

mrsmaalox
07-10-2014, 10:44 PM
:lol Clear your history of sexting with Koolaids_Man, your inbox is full.

lol 500 messages!

DJR210
07-10-2014, 10:48 PM
lol 500 messages!

Damn, between you and CF, yall must have wore that fools wrists out

mrsmaalox
07-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Damn, between you and CF, yall must have wore that fools wrists out

He may be undergoing treatment for a repetitive motion injury :lol

DJR210
07-10-2014, 10:55 PM
He may be undergoing treatment for a repetitive motion injury :lol

Wouldn't doubt it

mouse
07-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Damn i missed something good

To bad no one does screen caps anymore.

Spurtacular
08-09-2019, 12:37 AM

I would never message that creep.

Psychopath doing psychopath things.

Sir Johnny
08-09-2019, 12:40 AM
Psychopath doing psychopath things.

Dude, stop bumping up this old threads ok guy it's stupid.

Spurtacular
08-09-2019, 12:42 AM
Dude, stop bumping up this old threads ok guy it's stupid.

You following me around like blake, bruh.

Sir Johnny
08-09-2019, 12:47 AM
You following me around like blake, bruh.

Dude, grow the fuck up, can you? You come off as a legit immature asshole.

Spurtacular
08-09-2019, 12:48 AM
Dude, grow the fuck up, can you? You come off as a legit immature asshole.

In your best pedo judgment.

Sir Johnny
08-09-2019, 12:51 AM
In your best pedo judgment.

Dude, are you simply retarded?

Pavlov
08-09-2019, 03:21 AM
Dude, stop bumping up this old threads ok guy it's stupid.It's OK. I'll get you both banned.

Spurtacular
08-09-2019, 03:29 AM
It's OK. I'll get you both banned.

Seriously, were I a mod I would have banned you about fifty times just to mess with you.

:lmao Crybaby Chump :lmao

Pavlov
08-09-2019, 03:38 AM
:lmao Crybaby Chump :lmao
Eh, I consider it a public service.

People don't like you.

Spurtacular
08-09-2019, 03:41 AM
Eh, I consider it a public service.

People don't like you.

So, that's your aspiration/standard?

When shall we expect you to self-ban yourself?

Pavlov
08-09-2019, 03:46 AM
So, that's your aspiration/standard?

When shall we expect you to self-ban yourself?Oh IMO I'm much better than you.

I don't spend all night grudgebumping ancient threads, for instance.

Spurtacular
08-09-2019, 04:22 AM
Oh IMO I'm much better than you.

I don't spend all night grudgebumping ancient threads, for instance.

"People don't like you" either way.

In the name of pubic service, your self ban should go into effect immediately.