PDA

View Full Version : New rules here at The Club

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:13 PM
We need some changes, it's gotten stagnant. I'm gonna talk them blues, track and then wimper around when.....nobody cares. Our little gang of leg humpers/leechs will continue to just mess with people while doing nothing themselves. So we need some change.

Unless a member is posting threads they can't enter threads. This.....I'll do nothing but criticize everyone...sucks and has to stop. A thread a week is about right.

No sports talk here, we have other places for that.

We need a ..music...thread, to talk music. No... what you listening to... won't work.

Dump the word ..faggot. It makes the user look beyond stupid.

A thread to talk sex, that way all the kids here where it's all new to them can share the....I CAN FUCK, YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!!

The worst thing we see here is that dumb poster who goes around seeing how many he can mess with, they are also the same ones who do nothing else besides that. We'll be seeing them real soon right here.

I'm down to just ignoring the really dumb posters, the total waste of times.

There are no other places out there that I know of where people are allowed to act as rude/ignorant/stupid as we see here. I just left a place where...fuck...will get you banned and if two posters go at it for more than a couple exchanges here comes the mod..."take it off line".

I know, I know I do this n' that but what I don't do is enter threads just to bug the OP (had a few weak moments with Kool) like so many here do, and they do it each and every day, they never get bored with it....wow!

So how about we elevate our game and rise above the childish/immature bullshit we see so much of here? I'll cool the track/blues/football/black talk here to show my seriousness.

Something tells me we will be seing that same old bullshit coming from the same old bullshitters.:rolleyes Right here real soon.

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Something tells me we will be seing that same old bullshit coming from the same old bullshitters.:rolleyes Right here real soon.

What's it been? 3 years now of your same old bullshit?

Lol attention whore

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Is that knowing your target audience or what, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

That freak above the perfect example of what is wrong with this place. A total idiot doing nothing but going around seeing how many he can bug. Sad to watch.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:20 PM

That freak above the perfect examnple of what is wrong with this place. A total idiot doing nothing but going around seeing how many he can bug. Sad to watch.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:23 PM

I'm guessing the boy has some sort of complex, notice how he is always bothering everyone? What do you think the punk suffers from bro? Obviously you've also noticed this Blake freak comes off as being strange and stupid.

I told Blake.....done with you freak....now I have him as a pet, everywhere I go there the freak is, yep, just like a dog.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:25 PM
I'm guessing the boy has some sort of complex, notice how he is always bother everyone? What do you think the punk suffers from bro? Obviously you've also noticed this Blake freak comes off as being strange and stupid.

What doesn't he suffer from?

:lmao:lmao

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:27 PM
What doesn't he suffer from?

We've all had women problems, so she dumped his narrow little ass, who wouldn't have? So we can't blame that as being his problem. I guess I'll just go with.......idiot.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:32 PM
We've all had women problems, so she dumped his narrow little ass, who wouldn't have? So we can't blame that as being his problem. I guess I'll just go with.......idiot.

Well, he did have to watch her - that would fuck up someone - and since he didn't have the balls to do anything about it - he just took it.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:32 PM

That freak above the perfect example of what is wrong with this place. A total idiot doing nothing but going around seeing how many he can bug. Sad to watch.

Oh man, right on cue!:lmao
He fell right into that hook line and sinker.
The sad part is he probably isn't even aware he did.
Now that is truly funny!
:lmao

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Well, he did have to watch her - that would fuck up someone - and since he didn't have the balls to do anything about it - he just took it.

I am of the opinion he lied about the whole thing.
As soon as I see a blake post I already know it will be a lie of some sort.
He is what he is, and troll and a consummate liar.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:35 PM
I am of the opinion he lied about the whole thing.
As soon as I see a blake post I already know it will be a lie of some sort.
He is what he is, and troll and a consummate liar.

Unfortunately for him, it is the only time he ever said anything truthful -

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Oh man, right on cue!:lmao
He fell right into that hook line and sinker.
The sad part is he probably isn't even aware he did.
Now that is truly funny!

Right there was the perfect example of what I was talking about. The guy didn't even read the post he just came here to........bug the OP. This Blake freak really is one totally fucked up poster, I finally had to start ignoring the freak and he....STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....follows me around, wow!

The really really sad thing about the punk is he will see this as...."ya can't stay away from me".....hahahahaha!!!!!!! Being too stupid to realize ya chase a dog off everytime they shit in your yard.

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Lol obsessed idiots

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:40 PM

I get the impression he was kicked around all his life, a little dick with zits. Now here he is in hiding trying to hit back.

Whatever the case may be, ya see...Blake...and know the next thing you'll see is....DUH!

Clipper Nation
07-10-2014, 01:40 PM
We need some changes, it's gotten stagnant. I'm gonna talk them blues, track and then wimper around when.....nobody cares. Our little gang of leg humpers/leechs will continue to just mess with people while doing nothing themselves. So we need some change.

Unless a member is posting threads they can't enter threads. This.....I'll do nothing but criticize everyone...sucks and has to stop. A thread a week is about right.

No sports talk here, we have other places for that.

We need a ..music...thread, to talk music. No... what you listening to... won't work.

Dump the word ..faggot. It makes the user look beyond stupid.

A thread to talk sex, that way all the kids here where it's all new to them can share the....I CAN FUCK, YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!!

The worst thing we see here is that dumb poster who goes around seeing how many he can mess with, they are also the same ones who do nothing else besides that. We'll be seeing them real soon right here.

I'm down to just ignoring the really dumb posters, the total waste of times.

There are no other places out there that I know of where people are allowed to act as rude/ignorant/stupid as we see here. I just left a place where...fuck...will get you banned and if two posters go at it for more than a couple exchanges here comes the mod..."take it off line".

I know, I know I do this n' that but what I don't do is enter threads just to bug the OP (had a few weak moments with Kool) like so many here do, and they do it each and every day, they never get bored with it....wow!

So how about we elevate our game and rise above the childish/immature bullshit we see so much of here? I'll cool the track/blues/football/black talk here to show my seriousness.

Rule #1: Shut up faggot

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:42 PM
And now we have clipper nation and cry havoc jacking off letting blake show them what to do.
Pathetic lying pestering extremely IGNORANT trolls is all they are, and all they will ever be on ST.
:rollin

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:42 PM
There (CN) we have another total stupid poster, another waste of evereyones time.

Notice how this freak and the Blake freak do.......0...... here other than act like grade "A" morons.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:43 PM
And now we have clipper nation and cry havoc jacking off letting blake show them what to do.
Pathetic lying pestering extremely IGNORANT trolls is all they are, and all they will ever be on ST.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Cry havoc is just as ignorant and pathetic as those other two and rivals them for lying.

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Lol obsessed idiots

I haven't talked to this freak in a couple weeks and will never be talking to him again, yet he can't stay off my leg and we are...obsessed....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Who was the first one in this thread, fucker too dumb to realize if he stayed off my leg.......................................

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:47 PM

How can these freaks not know just how pathetic they are?

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:49 PM
How can these freaks not know just how pathetic they are?

Because there are too many of them -

they don't recognize decency and normalcy because they are shitty people.

Blake
07-10-2014, 01:50 PM
The rules here are the same.

I say "lol idiots"
You guys freak out and make 10+ long winded posts, start threads about me and even write poems about me.

I own you. Always will.

Avante
07-10-2014, 01:53 PM
That coming from a guy who follows me everywhere I go and gets 0 response. Watch as he continues to follow me around and gets totally ignored. And the freak really thinks he owns...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I have a pet and it's name is Blake. Hell, just look at this thread, boom.....there he was. Yep, my pet. Go up to the football forum, there the freak is humping away.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 01:54 PM
The rules here are the same.

I say "lol idiots"
You guys freak out and make 10+ long winded posts, start threads about me and even write poems about me.

I own you. Always will.

Dare to dream big....you kids watching at home - take note -

you too - can be a piece of shit troll and a Cuck too someday!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
07-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Dare to dream big....you kids watching at home - take note -

you too - can be a piece of shit troll and a Cuck too someday!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, is this sad or what...

Blake....yak yak yak
Avante...dude, go away..ok?
Blake...yak yak yak
Avante..ok man done with your dumb ass

After weeks of ignoring the dummy. As he follows me everyhere I go just like in this thread.

Avante....what is wrong with this freak Blake. He won't leave me alone?
Blake....you are obsessed with me, I own you.

Is this one totally fucked up retard or what?

Clipper Nation
07-10-2014, 02:04 PM
There (CN) we have another total stupid poster, another waste of evereyones time.

Yeah, you do waste a lot of time whimper-wahing about me :lol

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Bro, is this sad or what...

Blake....yak yak yak
Avante...dude, go away..ok?
Blake...yak yak yak
Avante..ok man done with your dumb ass

After weeks of ignoring the dummy. As he follows me everyhere I go just like in this thread.

Avante....what is wrong with this freak Blake. He won't leave me alone?
Blake....you are obsessed with me, I own you.

Is this one totally fucked up retard or what?

Well, you just described every troll here!

:rollin:rollin

Avante
07-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Yeah, you do waste a lot of time whimper-wahing about me :lol

That coming from a guy where we'd never talk at all (also ignoring this freak) if he didn't come to me. Too stupid to realize that. Oh look.....here the freak is in my thread...as usual.

Watch as this dummy follows me around like a starving dog.

Avante
07-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Well, you just described every troll here!

If people ignored me I'd leave them alone, it 's really really really sad to watch someone so totally fucked up they have to follow people around looking for them to toss them a crumb. Blake has no self respect at all.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:14 PM
If people ignored me I'd leave them alone, it 's really really really sad to watch someone so totally fucked up they have to follow people around looking for them to toss them a crumb. Blake has no self respect at all.

They can't help themselves...hey bro - no offense -

but I am thinking of voting for you in the faggot thread -

you know - it is really important to me!

How badly are we in their heads that they are starting polls?

Clipper Nation
07-10-2014, 02:16 PM
That coming from a guy where we'd never talk at all (also ignoring this freak) if he didn't come to me. Too stupid to realize that. Oh look.....here the freak is in my thread...as usual.

Watch as this dummy follows me around like a starving dog.
Didn't read

Avante
07-10-2014, 02:18 PM
They can't help themselves...hey bro - no offense -

but I am thinking of voting for you in the faggot thread -

you know - it is really important to me!

How badly are we in their heads that they are starting polls?

The ..obvious...problem here is we have too many low rent kids posting here. Too many who don't know shit so they go around seeing how many grown ups they can piss off. Dump the obvious immature little kids and this would be a far better board.

Avante
07-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Didn't read

Just like a starving dog.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 02:19 PM
The ..obvious...problem here is we have too many low rent kids posting here. Too many who don't know shit so they go around seeing how many grown ups they can piss off. Dump the obvious immature little kids and this would be a far better board.

Ass/****/cock/pussy

See, ^ I am trying to get along here!

Avante
07-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Ass/****/cock/pussy

See, ^ I am trying to get along here!

I realize it's fun to stomp around on the obvious dummies, but I really have gotten bored with stomping on the same ones over and over and over, day in and day out. So I have decided to start ignoring the really dumb ones like....CN/Chump/Blake. I know you like to kick their ass and so did I, it just got too easy to do. They are too stupid to make it interesting. Ever thought of just ignoring the total dummies? Or is kicking their ass too much fun?

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 03:36 PM
I realize it's fun to stomp around on the obvious dummies, but I really have gotten bored with stomping on the same ones over and over and over, day in and day out. So I have decided to start ignoring the really dumb ones like....CN/Chump/Blake. I know you like to kick their ass and so did I, it just got too easy to do. They are too stupid to make it interesting. Ever thought of just ignoring the total dummies? Or is kicking their ass too much fun?

There is no one here that isn't a total troll dipshit -

One one hand you can count decent posters -

the rest - troll pussies.

Avante
07-10-2014, 03:43 PM
There is no one here that isn't a total troll dipshit -

One one hand you can count decent posters -

the rest - troll pussies.

I get that but damn are they stupid or what? That's the true bummer. If the trolls were entertaining/intelligent it would be fun , but they aren't. Imagine a grown man...."you're a faggot"....is that sad or what?

Then it's the same old lameas bullshit comiong from the same lameass posters day in and day out. No creativity, no originality no...nothing.

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2014, 04:16 PM
I get that but damn are they stupid or what? That's the true bummer. If the trolls were entertaining/intelligent it would be fun , but they aren't. Imagine a grown man...."you're a faggot"....is that sad or what?

Then it's the same old lameas bullshit comiong from the same lameass posters day in and day out. No creativity, no originality no...nothing.

You're a faggot

johnsmith
07-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Lol

Blake
07-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Lol Larry

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:19 PM
You're a faggot

Dude, how many chins do you have anyway?

johnsmith
07-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Gideon is a cute kid though, congrats...I'm being serious too...adorable

DisAsTerBot
07-10-2014, 04:20 PM
lol johnsmith doing work in the club

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Gideon is a cute kid though, congrats...I'm being serious too...adorable

Who?

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:22 PM
lol johnsmith doing work in the club

No not really.

johnsmith
07-10-2014, 04:24 PM
I like that avante...errrr....Lawrence immediately deflected with TSA and his new avatar...not suspicious at all...lol

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:28 PM
I like that avante...errrr....Lawrence immediately deflected with TSA and his new avatar...not suspicious at all...lol

Where is any of this suppose to be going? Or....huh?

cantthinkofanything
07-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Where is any of this suppose to be going? Or....huh?

It's time for you to go. Everyone eventually gets tired of fucking the blowup doll.

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:37 PM
It's time for you to go. Everyone eventually gets tired of fucking the blowup doll.

When you have to rely on a blow up doll for sex who gives a fuck what losers like you think? Start another thread starring......Avante! They sure beat your other garbage.

Dude......GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cantthinkofanything
07-10-2014, 04:39 PM
When you have to rely on a blow up doll for sex who gives a fuck what losers like you think? Start another thread starring......Avante! There sure beat your other garbage.

wtf is this mess. cue "edited by Avante"

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:41 PM
wtf is this mess. cue "edited by Avante"

Why act more stupid than usual?

cantthinkofanything
07-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Why act more stupid than usual?

what would it take to get you and silverbowlmovement to quit posting for a while?

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2014, 04:47 PM
something fishy is going on here

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:49 PM
what would it take to get you and silverbowlmovement to quit posting for a while?

You grow up and stop acting like some dumb ass little kid for 30 days then I'll do 30 in the hole.

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:49 PM
something fishy is going on here

Dude, whats with all those chins?

cantthinkofanything
07-10-2014, 04:52 PM
You grow up and stop acting like some dumb ass little kid for 30 days then I'll do 30 in the hole.

get screamingbowelmovement to agree and it's a deal

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:56 PM
get screamingbowelmovement to agree and it's a deal

You're the one all worried about that deal not me. How about this one.....stay out of my threads, and I'll stay out of yours.....deal? You are a bore slick.

cantthinkofanything
07-10-2014, 04:59 PM
You're the one all worried about that deal not me. How about this one.....stay out of my threads, and I'll stay out of yours.....deal? You are a bore slick.

no...you quit posting for 30 days and I won't fuck your mom

Blake
07-10-2014, 04:59 PM

Wow, you welched on that deal even faster than usual.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2014, 05:02 PM
^ Another bet for Avante to welch on

Avante
07-10-2014, 05:04 PM
no...you quit posting for 30 days and I won't fuck your mom

Dude, do you even think at all? Blow up dolls, dead women. Are you really as immature and stupid as you appear here?

You'll fuck my mom? I guess I'm suppose to what......?

GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Cry Havoc
07-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Dude, do you even think at all? Blow up dolls, dead women. Are you really as immature and stupid as you appear here?

You'll fuck my mom? I guess I'm suppose to what......?

GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_meltdown

Avante
07-10-2014, 05:16 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_meltdown

Not another dumbass kid, fuck!

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2014, 05:17 PM
You have been banned for the following reason:

Cry Havoc
07-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Not another dumbass kid, fuck!

I mean, clearly the mark of a man is threatening to beat internet strangers up and labeling every single person who disagrees with you. I'll try to reassess my priorities. :lol

Avante
07-10-2014, 06:00 PM
I mean, clearly the mark of a man is threatening to beat internet strangers up and labeling every single person who disagrees with you. I'll try to reassess my priorities. :lol

Don't enter a thread to just bother somebody and then when they kick ya in the gut, blame them.

Cry Havoc
07-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Don't enter a thread to just bother somebody and then when they kick ya in the gut, blame them.

:lol Nothing anyone has ever typed on Spurstalk has kicked me in the gut. Don't even try giving yourself that much credit.

Again, you guys are so incredibly serious about this. It's kind of dark, actually.

lakerhaterade
07-10-2014, 06:34 PM
:lol Nothing anyone has ever typed on Spurstalk has kicked me in the gut. Don't even try giving yourself that much credit.

Again, you guys are so incredibly serious about this. It's kind of dark, actually.

Not as serious as asking your whore ex gf to play captain save a ho while Koriwhat ran a train on you and her?

TheSanityAnnex
07-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Stop looking at my profile page ya freak!!! Sheeeeeesh!

DJR210
07-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Avante, if anything is stagnant, it's your threads. You post about the same 3 topics, and each of them turns into a flame war with maybe two people actually discussing the topic with you. Katherine Robinson just got banned, so that's one less person who will hold a conversation with you. If we consolidated all the threads into the top 4 topics, we would have 4 consolidated threads and the rest Avante's personal blog.

If you insist on talking about blues, track, black history, why not post at forums specifically created for those topics? You complain about the topics discussed, or the shit people get away with here, but I'll take the freedom of speech over a heavily moderated board anyday. You complain about this board, however it hasn't stopped you from posting nearly 20,000 times under Avante, and how ever many under RaZon.. doesn't make sense.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Not as serious as asking your whore ex gf to play captain save a ho while Koriwhat ran a train on you and her?

Blake
07-10-2014, 08:21 PM

^ desperately clinging to any insult no matter how off target or unfunny it might be.

Sad.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Avante, if anything is stagnant, it's your threads. You post about the same 3 topics, and each of them turns into a flame war with maybe two people actually discussing the topic with you. Katherine Robinson just got banned, so that's one less person who will hold a conversation with you. If we consolidated all the threads into the top 4 topics, we would have 4 consolidated threads and the rest Avante's personal blog.

If you insist on talking about blues, track, black history, why not post at forums specifically created for those topics? You complain about the topics discussed, or the shit people get away with here, but I'll take the freedom of speech over a heavily moderated board anyday. You complain about this board, however it hasn't stopped you from posting nearly 20,000 times under Avante, and how ever many under RaZon.. doesn't make sense.
Let's be real, it's not the site's moderation that the old faggot has an issue with, it's that his self-esteem is just crushed by the fact that absolutely nobody here is impressed by his ability to regurgitate boring track-and-field/blues trivia or write shitty poetry....

He thinks he's the coolest and most interesting man on the planet and can't fathom that others don't see it that way....

Reck
07-10-2014, 09:11 PM

To mention someone just add an @ next to their name. Bolding the names does nothing, son. lol

DJR210
07-10-2014, 09:54 PM
To mention someone just add an @ next to their name. Bolding the names does nothing, son. lol

Thanks, learn something everyday.

DJR210
07-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Let's be real, it's not the site's moderation that the old faggot has an issue with, it's that his self-esteem is just crushed by the fact that absolutely nobody here is impressed by his ability to regurgitate boring track-and-field/blues trivia or write shitty poetry....

He thinks he's the coolest and most interesting man on the planet and can't fathom that others don't see it that way....

I can agree with that.. Avante what are your thoughts on this?

Avante
07-10-2014, 11:58 PM
I can agree with that.. Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) what are your thoughts on this?

Ever notice the ones who criticize the most are also the ones who do...0...themselves? I would never spent a huge part of my time here following me around to play critic, so why do we see so many here doing just that? I'd ignore myself. As wew can see nobody does that, why not? Why would anyone wanna tell anyone about themselves every single day for years? While they themselves just leech off everyone else?

I know a ton of stuff and I do think some are jealous of that, they want/need me to be more like themselves, just leech off others and act stupid while doing it. Since I stand on my own it bugs them. They don't have to read me yet here they are...constantly....why?

Look at this freak CN, what does the guy ever do here besides fuck with everyone? And he wants to play critic...hahaha!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
07-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Ever notice the ones who criticize the most are also the ones who do...0...themselves? I would never spent a huge part of my time here following me around to play critic, so why do we see so many here doing just that? I'd ignore myself. As wew can see nobody does that, why not? Why would anyone wanna tell anyone about themselves every single day for years? While they themselves just leech off everyone else?

I know a ton of stuff and I do think some are jealous of that, they want/need me to be more like themselves, just leech off others and act stupid while doing it. Since I stand on my own it bugs them. They don't have to read me yet here they are...constantly....why?
^ Avante copy/pastes this rant daily to try to cope with the constant blows to his self-esteem :lol

Avante
07-11-2014, 12:04 AM
^ Avante copy/pastes this rant daily to try to cope with the constant blows to his self-esteem :lol

How on earth could obvious idiots like you effect anyones self esteem, hahaha!!!!!!!! You can't even post....a...thread little man. I seriously doubt anyone would look at you as anything but a grade A loser.

Don't you ever get tired of the same old shit day in and day out? Dude.....DO SOMETHING...ok? Why are you so damn simple?

Stephen A. Smith
07-11-2014, 12:33 AM
My sources tell me that the thread title is actually misleading. Many agree that some changes are needed around here HOWEVA he has not been authorized to make binding policy. Quite frankly these are best viewed the same way a sailor looks at age of consent laws: as a friendly suggestion.

TE
07-11-2014, 12:35 AM
My sources tell me that the thread title is actually misleading. Many agree that some changes are needed around here HOWEVA he has not been authorized to make binding policy. Quite frankly these are best viewed the same way a sailor looks at age of consent laws: as a friendly suggestion.

Avante
07-11-2014, 12:51 AM

Sailors never ever worry about age of consent laws, if she is working a bar,...who cares? They sure don't.

TheSanityAnnex
07-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Sailors never ever worry about age of consent laws, if she is working a bar,...who cares? They sure don't.
What color sunglasses did you wear while serving our country?

Avante
07-11-2014, 01:16 AM

Does it matter?

TheSanityAnnex
07-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Does it matter?

Any tint you are fond of?

Avante
07-11-2014, 01:21 AM
Any tint you are fond of?

Dude, where is this going?

TheSanityAnnex
07-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Dude, where is this going?

We are here for the back and forth aren't we? Don't make me dig through your 20,000 posts to find your quote. You've said it at least 24 times if memory serves.

Avante
07-11-2014, 01:27 AM
We are here for the back and forth aren't we? Don't make me dig through your 20,000 posts to find your quote. You've said it at least 24 times if memory serves.

I really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

TheSanityAnnex
07-11-2014, 01:29 AM
I really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

I see similarities in our avatars.

Avante
07-11-2014, 01:30 AM
I see similarities in our avatars.

I have talked about this at least 24 times?

TheSanityAnnex
07-11-2014, 01:37 AM
I have talked about this at least 24 times?

Keep up slick!

"the back and forth"-----at least 24 times!

Avante
07-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Keep up slick!

"the back and forth"-----at least 24 times!

Ok man, so what's with sissy looking shades?

DJR210
07-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Lmao @ this new gimmick ^^

leemajors
07-11-2014, 06:26 AM
those shades look like the frames are made of twisted railroad steel tbh

Clipper Nation
07-11-2014, 07:24 AM

mouse
07-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Ok man, so what's with sissy looking shades?

don't let the sun go down on him..

ohmwrecker
07-12-2014, 12:12 PM
I go on vacation and you dumbasses put Avante in charge?!

SmacktheTrolls
07-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Screw your damn rules., you ain't nobody

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 05:12 PM

Nope, Avante was made the moderator here in The Club.
Best be on your best behavior around here from now on.
:lol

Blake
07-18-2014, 05:21 PM

He has a worse chance than you to be moderator.

And you have no chance.

Blake
07-18-2014, 05:21 PM

And you have no chance.

~O~
07-18-2014, 05:22 PM
This thread...is sad....and shows some obvious truths.:downspin:

Float on to the knowledge brother and your humility will soon come

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 05:30 PM

And you have no chance.

Better be careful, your days on here are numbered now.

Blake
07-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Better be careful, your days on here are numbered now.

laughing at your own dumb jokes makes them even worse. You really should just stop for your own good.

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 05:52 PM
laughing at your own dumb jokes makes them even worse. You really should just stop for your own good.

It's odd you say that, in fact it's odd you say anything, because you are the only one taking them so seriously that you have to reply to them!
No one else is.

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 06:02 PM

Funny how this quote above wasn't even directed at you, it was to ohmwrecker, yet you are the only one here who took it personally and so seriously that you just had to reply.
Just goes to show, a fool is, as a fool does!

ohmwrecker
07-18-2014, 06:02 PM
Ah . . . the old Blake/xmas tete a tete . . . never gets old.

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 06:06 PM
Ah . . . the old Blake/xmas tete a tete . . . never gets old.

I offered him a truce, but then if he had accepted, what would have to entertain you? Although entertainment is probably a gross exaggeration in this case.

Blake
07-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Funny how this quote above wasn't even directed at you, it was to ohmwrecker, yet you are the only one here who took it personally and so seriously that you just had to reply.
Just goes to show, a fool is, as a fool does!

I'm just making fun of you. For fun.

Sooner or later I'll get you to say something dumb again like "I graduated magna cum laude from an Ivy League school" which will really be :lmao :lmao :lmao worthy.

you begging for a truce is pretty damn funny too.

:lmao :lmao

ohmwrecker
07-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Although entertainment is probably a gross exaggeration in this case.

Quite.

Oh, come off it.

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 06:18 PM
I'm just making fun of you. For fun.

Sooner or later I'll get you to say something dumb again like "I graduated magna cum laude from an Ivy League school" which will really be :lmao :lmao :lmao worthy.

:lmao :lmao

Labeling a sincere offer as begging!
And you make fun of my reading comprehension.
I guess you can get more ignorant the more you post, you just proved it could be done!
Nobody with any intelligence believes you, simply because you don't know how to make fun, rather you just troll, and a pathetic job of that too.
Can't you do anything right?
Maybe you should ask Mouse for some lessons in how to REALLY troll.
Nope, you took it serious! Admit it like a man.
Geez, the quote wasn't even directed to you on top of everything!

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Screw your damn rules., you ain't nobody

Well one thing for sure you suck.

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:08 PM

I'd make it very clear.....no leechs allowed. If a poster isn't holding up their end they are gone. This bullshit of never doing anything here but following others around like Blake, Chump, ClipperNation totally sucks.

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:09 PM
It's odd you say that, in fact it's odd you say anything, because you are the only one taking them so seriously that you have to reply to them!
No one else is.

Dude, why do you even bother with the freak? It isn't real obvious the guy is 100% fucked up?

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Dude, why do you even bother with the freak? It isn't real obvious the guy is 100% fucked up?

I know he is, but I offered him a truce and that I would lay off him, but he declined.
He is the only one here who took my statement as being serious, no one else did, because it wasn't meant seriously, and it wasn't even directed to him, it was a rhetorical statement.
Yet blake is the only one on this planet, or in this forum, who fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
I couldn't let that pass without making fun of the little troll.
It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:25 PM
I know he is, but I offered him a truce and that I would lay off him, but he declined.
He is the only one here who took my statement as being serious, no one else did, because it wasn't meant seriously, and it wasn't even directed to him, it was a rhetorical statement.
Yet blake is the only one on this planet, or in this forum, who fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
I couldn't let that pass without making fun of the little troll.
It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

I was guilty of getting too big a kick out of kicking the little shit around and it took a long time before it hit me........Blake is a fucking retard. Now I hate to see him in my threads, he's too fucked up for words and gets in everyones way.

I know, you are still at that....kick the little shit around.....stage. Ok, cool!

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 07:34 PM
I was guilty of getting too big a kick out of kicking the little shit around and it took a long time before it hit me........Blake is a fucking retard. Now I hate to see him in my threads, he's too fucked up for words and gets in everyones way.

I know, you are still at that....kick the little shit around.....stage. Ok, cool!

Now you make me feel guilty of taking advantage of his limitations.
I'll have to reconsider this in that light.

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Now you make me feel guilty of taking advantage of his limitations.
I'll have to reconsider this in that light.

When anyone....CONTANTLY like in CONSTANTLY....does nothing but see how many people he can leech off of and bug, they have a problem. I might have this and that but I don't follow anyone around doing nothing else besides that. That is fucked up.

I 'm done with the freak, he makes me feel dirty talking to him. The really sad thing is that he is so totally fucked up he still follows me around. Is that one sad little fuck or what? Then...THEN...the sicko really thinks we can't stop talking about him, when if he'd leave us alone we'd never talk about him at all or talk to him.

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 07:49 PM
When anyone....CONTANTLY like in CONSTANTLY....does nothing but see how many people he can leech off of and bug, they have a problem. I might have this and that but I don't follow anyone around doing nothing else besides that. That is fucked up.

I 'm done with the freak, he makes me feel dirty talking to him. The really sad thing is that he is so totally fucked up he still follows me around. Is that one sad little fuck or what? Then...THEN...the sicko really thinks we can't stop talking about him, when if he'd leave us alone we'd never talk about him at all or talk to him.

This is true.
In that case I must sincerely say, I am sorry.
I should have just ignored his remarks (not the ignore function) because he knows not what he does, he isn't fully in control of all of his mental faculties, he is truly mentally challenged and not just faking that he is to try to troll.
I will try in the future to tone down my making fun of him similar to what I do with kobyz.
Again, I am sorry.

El Guapo
07-18-2014, 07:52 PM
To hell with your rules pendejos.

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 07:55 PM
To hell with your rules pendejos.

Blake
07-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Oh, come off it.

No, it's pretty funny.

Blake
07-18-2014, 08:31 PM

Remember that time you said you can hit 70% of your bets every year on the NFL because you're an expert betting historian?

It's hilarious that you've failed miserably on your picks that you've given two years straight while blaming one of those years on your son.

It'll never not be hilarious, tbh.

Blake
07-18-2014, 08:35 PM
the sicko really thinks we can't stop talking about him

Lol

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 08:41 PM
Lol

Sorry, blake, I've been unmerciful to you.

Blake
07-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Lol

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 09:05 PM
Lol

I'll tone it down, way down.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2014, 09:10 PM
I'd make it very clear.....no leechs allowed. If a poster isn't holding up their end they are gone. This bullshit of never doing anything here but following others around like Blake, Chump, ClipperNation totally sucks.
Fuck your rules, faggot

leemajors
07-18-2014, 09:11 PM
Spewing endless repetitive shit is ok?

Blake
07-18-2014, 09:19 PM
I'll tone it down, way down.

If it'll help to lower your blood pressure and or stress levels, by all means

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 09:30 PM
If it'll help to lower your blood pressure and or stress levels, by all means

Nope, I don't have high blood pressure or stress. I have my music and a CPAP.

pgardn
07-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Spewing endless repetitive shit is ok?

AKA Diarrhea ...

Avante
07-18-2014, 10:06 PM
People people, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just fucking around I have no rules, ok?

Obviously, we have a few total wastes of space here, yep, the ones who do nothing themselves. But, we are stuck with the dummies, such is life.

ohmwrecker
07-18-2014, 10:33 PM
No, it's pretty funny.

It's not.

Blake
07-18-2014, 11:27 PM
It's not.

Thanks for your opinion. I'll put it with the others.

Blake
07-18-2014, 11:29 PM
People people, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just fucking around I have no rules, ok?

Obviously, we have a few total wastes of space here, yep, the ones who do nothing themselves. But, we are stuck with the dummies, such is life.

You do nothing but whine and post useless lists.

Blake
07-18-2014, 11:31 PM
Nope, I don't have high blood pressure or stress. I have my music and a CPAP.

I figured that as serious as you take this place, you were setting yourself up for health issues.

But good for you. :tu

pgardn
07-18-2014, 11:40 PM
You do nothing but whine and post useless lists.

He does like his lists I must say.

Cool black names, deserts he knows personally, the circumference of Saturns moons...

It's an eclectic listing syndrome.

Avante
07-18-2014, 11:53 PM
He does like his lists I must say.

Cool black names, deserts he knows personally, the circumference of Saturns moons...

It's an eclectic listing syndrome.

Well I could just follow people around bugging them instead.

Blake
07-19-2014, 12:05 AM

Or you could leave and start your own track and jazz forum

pgardn
07-19-2014, 08:41 AM

New list,

go for it.

xmas1997
07-19-2014, 09:19 AM

It's just a symptom of something much deeper, kind of like what kobyz has.
Pay it no mind.

Avante
07-19-2014, 08:31 PM
New list,

go for it.

How about this one?

NFLers who long jumped over 26 feet in college.

Eric Metcalf
Latin Berry
Paul Warfield
Vance Johnson
James McAlister
James Lofton
Marquis Goodwin
Chris Sanders
Johnny Hector
Bo Roberson

pgardn
07-19-2014, 08:51 PM
How about this one?

NFLers who long jumped over 26 feet in college.

Eric Metcalf
Latin Berry
Paul Warfield
Vance Johnson
James McAlister
James Lofton
Marquis Goodwin
Chris Sanders
Johnny Hector
Bo Roberson

Some good players on that list.

Warfield
Lofton
Metcalf

Two Browns.

Avante
07-19-2014, 09:10 PM
Some good players on that list.

Warfield
Lofton
Metcalf

Two Browns.

Warfield started off as a running back at Ohio State, as a trackster he represented the USA vs the USSR.

Lofton a 27 foother who also sprinted while at Stanford.

Eric Metcalf (Texas) the best NFL long jumper with a mighty 27-8 leap, his dad Terry was a 25-11 jumper while at Long Beach State and a great NFL running back for the Cards.

pgardn
07-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Warfield started off as a running back at Ohio State, as a trackster he represented the USA vs the USSR.

Lofton a 27 foother who also sprinted while at Stanford.

Eric Metcalf (Texas) the best NFL long jumper with a mighty 27-8 leap, his dad Terry was a 25-11 jumper while at Long Beach State and a great NFL running back for the Cards.

Eric Metcalf was quite a weapon for the Browns. Multipurpose. I think he scored touchdowns running, catching, punt and kick returning. I think...

Avante
07-19-2014, 10:34 PM
Eric Metcalf was quite a weapon for the Browns. Multipurpose. I think he scored touchdowns running, catching, punt and kick returning. I think...

He was just like his dad, a true...scatback. Both of them had those quicks and elusiveness, Eric more straight line speed. Both scored in all those ways you mentioned.

xmas1997
07-20-2014, 08:13 AM
I figured that as serious as you take this place, you were setting yourself up for health issues.

But good for you. :tu

But you are merely mistaken again, I have no health issues nor stress, and that is a testament that I rarely take anything very serious, and definitely nothing on a message board.
You must be very concerned for me for saying so, so you may want to examine why you are taking message board opinions so seriously, because very few "facts" are written on here.

EDIT: By the way, one other thing you really should consider is why more and more posters are saying that what you write on here is not very funny at all, if that was what you were trying to be. I mean you are the one saying you do it for fun or to be funny, and whether you realize it or not, it comes across as being very serious regadless of what your intentions are. Just saying, give it a looksee. No offense meant.

Blake
07-20-2014, 08:43 AM
But you are merely mistaken again, I have no health issues nor stress

rly

Sleep apnea.

EDIT: By the way, one other thing you really should consider is why more and more posters are saying that what you write on here is not very funny at all, if that was what you were trying to be. I mean you are the one saying you do it for fun or to be funny, and whether you realize it or not, it comes across as being very serious regadless of what your intentions are. Just saying, give it a looksee. No offense meant.

Oh look. The I'm rubber/u r glue comeback.

xmas1997
07-20-2014, 09:16 AM
rly

Oh look. The I'm rubber/u r glue comeback.

Urban Dictionary: rly
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rly
Urban Dictionary
rly. A way mentally slow people spell the word "really." It appears only people with an IQ lower than the average human's temperature uses this "abbreviation.

I just thought you might want to know this ^^^ since I looked up "rly" on the internet when I didn't know what it was.
You might want to rethink using it in the future.

As for your second comment, it makes no sense. I said it offhandedly and even mentioned it was said without meaning to be offensive.
If you or the others take it to be offensive, that is on you.
It was merely an observation of the resultant of most of your posts and nothing more.
I cannot help it if you take things so seriously that any of you have guilty consciences.
It is what it is.

EDIT: Just some social commentary, nothing malicious was intended. Sorry you misunderstood.

leemajors
07-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Lol consciences

mrsmaalox
07-20-2014, 10:46 AM
lol referring to Urban Dictionary as a legit source

xmas1997
07-20-2014, 11:16 AM
lol referring to Urban Dictionary as a legit source

It seemed apropos, since there is really no other choice to speak of.
You probably don't like it simply because I was the one who found it online.
And it probably hit close to home for you because it wasn't directed to you, yet you are the one who replied.
That is telling!

mrsmaalox
07-20-2014, 10:58 PM
It seemed apropos, since there is really no other choice to speak of.
You probably don't like it simply because I was the one who found it online.
And it probably hit close to home for you because it wasn't directed to you, yet you are the one who replied.
That is telling!

Oh yea that's it :lol

:lmao useless old gramps discovers the internet :lmao

xmas1997
07-20-2014, 11:10 PM
Oh yea that's it :lol

:lmao useless old gramps discovers the internet :lmao

Still you were the one who replied.
That should tell you something about yourself, beyond your vain attempt at a put down.
Look to yourself.

El Guapo
07-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Callate chrismas....your like a toilet...full of shit!

xmas1997
07-20-2014, 11:55 PM
Callate chrismas....your like a toilet...full of shit!

Relax compadre, no one is serious here, at least I'm not.
I'm just kidding, this is an internet message board.

Avante
07-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Do I know what people...REALLY...want to do while safely hidden awy or what?

I'm telling right now, nodody wants things any different than they are.

xmas1997
07-21-2014, 08:23 PM
Do I know what people...REALLY...want to do while safely hidden awy or what?

I'm telling right now, nodody wants things any different than they are.

That's probably why nothing has changed for the better.

Avante
07-21-2014, 08:58 PM
That's probably why nothing has changed for the better.

Bro, you must realize that a huge % of these peope are just kids....ok? Either have fun with the little shits or go somewhere with a more mature group. Those really are your only options.

I get a kick out of these little people, obviously. If I wanna.....serious... discussion I'm somehere where..."you're a faggot"....would have the whole board down on your ass. Here it's part of the mentality.

xmas1997
07-21-2014, 09:03 PM
I get it, but some of these "little kids" are in their late twenties and thirties.

Avante
07-21-2014, 09:10 PM
I get it, but some of these "little kids" are in their late twenties and thirties.

Bro, here it's all about seeing who ya got bother......you really haven't picked up on that? We have a bunch of chicken shit cowards here.....FINALLY....somewhere they are equal to others and they don't know how to handle that. So they freak out as we see. Notice how the vast majority of those who act totally retarded don't originate threads themselves? So why are they here, yep.....too criticize everyone else.

Bro, you are going to have to let it go, it's starting to look like you really do get off on messing with them. Which is cool if ya admit it, I admit it. So are you...really... bothered with the trolls or like myself have fun kicking their dumb asses around?

xmas1997
07-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Bro, here it's all about seeing who ya got bother......you really haven't picked up on that? We have a bunch of chicken shit cowards here.....FINALLY....somewhere they are equal to others and they don't know how to handle that. So they freak out as we see. Notice how the vast majority of those who act totally retarded don't originate threads themselves? So why are they here, yep.....too criticize everyone else.

Bro, you are going to have to let it go, it's starting to look like you really do get off on messing with them. Which is cool if ya admit it, I admit it. So are you...really... bothered with the trolls or like myself have fun kicking their dumb asses around?

I do like kicking them around on occasion when I am bored and upstairs is slow, but I don't do it to blake anymore once I found out he was a real mental retard. Thanks for cluing me into that.

Avante
07-21-2014, 09:28 PM
I do like kicking them around on occasion when I am bored and upstairs is slow, but I don't do it to blake anymore once I found out he was a real mental retard. Thanks for cluing me into that.

Blake is one sick fuck, a total waste of time. I did start feeling dirty dealing with him, it did take awhile before it hit me......this freak is actually retarded. I will never be responding to this sicko again I recommend you do the same.

CN is simply so stupid it's funny. Chump is a joke.

xmas1997
07-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Blake is one sick fuck, a total waste of time. I did start feeling dirty dealing with him, it did take awhile before it hit me......this freak is actually retarded. I will never be responding to this sicko again I recommend you do the same.

I am definitely taking a different more sympathetic approach with blake now.
I feel bad for taking advantage of him tbqh.

Avante
07-21-2014, 09:56 PM

Bro, if ya really wanna get to Blake just totally ignore the freak. You refusing to do that does give the impression ya sorta have fun with messing with him. You 'd rather mess with him...right?

Without you/me to mess with what would the little freak do here?

xmas1997
07-21-2014, 10:08 PM
Bro, if ya really wanna get to Blake just totally ignore the freak. You refusing to do that does give the impression ya sorta have fun with messing with him. You 'd rather mess with him...right?

There are a few he likes to mess with besides us.
No, I will be courteous to the little dude from now on and answer his questions as long as he answers mine first.
Plus I won't take advantage of him anymore if I can help it.
Thanks for tipping me off about him though.
I never like to take advantage of the disadvantaged.

Avante
07-21-2014, 10:23 PM
There are a few he likes to mess with besides us.
No, I will be courteous to the little dude from now on and answer his questions as long as he answers mine first.
Plus I won't take advantage of him anymore if I can help it.
Thanks for tipping me off about him though.
I never like to take advantage of the disadvantaged.

I had a feeling you enjoyed the joust a little too much, that's ok, I had fun with it also.

You'll "finally" get to where you start feeling dirty also dealing with Blake, wait and see.

Blake
07-21-2014, 10:38 PM
Then...THEN...the sicko really thinks we can't stop talking about him, when if he'd leave us alone we'd never talk about him at all or talk to him.

This is true.
In that case I must sincerely say, I am sorry.
I should have just ignored his remarks (not the ignore function) because he knows not what he does, he isn't fully in control of all of his mental faculties, he is truly mentally challenged and not just faking that he is to try to troll.
I will try in the future to tone down my making fun of him similar to what I do with kobyz.
Again, I am sorry.

I had a feeling you enjoyed the joust a little too much, that's ok, I had fun with it also.

You'll "finally" get to where you start feeling dirty also dealing with Blake, wait and see.

:corn:

Avante
07-21-2014, 10:51 PM
xmas

Look at this crap above, what does that tell you about this freak? Notice how these are the threads he always comes to?

Bro, why waste your time on an obvious retard?

xmas1997
07-21-2014, 11:16 PM
xmas

Look at this crap above, what does that tell you about this freak? Notice how these are the threads he always comes to?

Bro, why waste your time on an obvious retard?

Why?
Because it is an obvious "cry for help".
What else can anyone think under the circumstances?
I will endeavor to help the poor fellow if I can.
That is all anyone can do if they care about their fellow man.

Avante
07-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Why?
Because it is an obvious "cry for help".
What else can anyone think under the circumstances?
I will endeavor to help the poor fellow if I can.
That is all anyone can do if they care about their fellow man.

Why not just say you enjoy this back and forth with guys like Blake? It's real obvious ya know.

mrsmaalox
07-21-2014, 11:30 PM
omg a meeting of the minds.

Avante
07-21-2014, 11:42 PM

Not anymore.

xmas1997
07-21-2014, 11:47 PM

This presupposes you have a mind to begin with.
In your case the jury is still out I'm sorry to report.

Clipper Nation
07-22-2014, 07:23 AM

Shut up faggot

johnsmith
07-22-2014, 04:30 PM
Relax compadre, no one is serious here, at least I'm not.
I'm just kidding, this is an internet message board.

Everyone making fun of you for taking this site so serious has really gotten to you and it's obvious. You mention it in every other post in one way or another.

xmas1997
07-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Everyone making fun of you for taking this site so serious has really gotten to you and it's obvious. You mention it in every other post in one way or another.

Could it be because of all the false accusations?
No, that would be way too obvious.
I guess you fell for it too, no surprise.
Geez, message board seriousness and melt downs, what a joke!!!!!
Play your little games though as I laugh some more at some of you fools!

Blake
07-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Could it be because of all the false accusations?
No, that would be way too obvious.
I guess you fell for it too.
No surprise.
Geez, message board seriousness and melt downs!!!!!
Play you little games.

Name one false accusation

xmas1997
07-22-2014, 05:00 PM

Have you answered my question yet in the Christian thread?
You don't have to keep running away from answering just because you really don't know anything about it.

Blake
07-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Have you answered my question yet in the Christian thread?
You don't have to keep running away from answering just because you really don't know anything about it.

you haven't answered my question over there first.

and you won't back up your claim here.

Because you're chicken shit.

xmas1997
07-22-2014, 06:42 PM
you haven't answered my question over there first.

and you won't back up your claim here.

Because you're chicken shit.

So then I was right, you really don't know anything about it.
That is okay, no shame in that.
But it makes it impossible to answer you if you first can't answer me in order to establish some basic guidelines, because if you really knew something about this, then you would have had no problem telling me what you know by now.
I don't want to confuse you any more than you already are now.
And since you make it very obvious to all here that you really don't know anything by not answering a simple question, then I have no idea where to begin because no matter where I begin, it won't make sense to you.
That is okay, no shame for you since you do not know anything.

xmas1997
07-22-2014, 06:59 PM

Since you are afraid to answer my question because you do not want to look like a fool that knows nothing about this subject, then why are you still posting here making stupid remarks?
It is okay for you to show your ignorance of this subject on here.
We don't mind. If you knew anything at all about this you would have answered by now.
If I answered your question without you answering mine first, you would get hopelessly confused, and then I would have to spend hours trying to get you up to snuff on the subject.
So now that we have established you know nothing about it at all, we can go on to the next question.

Avante
07-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Since you are afraid to answer my question because you do not want to look like a fool that knows nothing about this subject, then why are you still posting here making stupid remarks?
It is okay for you to show your ignorance of this subject on here.
We don't mind. If you knew anything at all about this you would have answered by now.
If I answered your question without you answering mine first, you would get hopelessly confused, and then I would have to spend hours trying to get you up to snuff on the subject.
So now that we have established you know nothing about it at all, we can go on to the next question.

At what point does it hit you that the guy is a retard?

xmas1997
07-22-2014, 07:05 PM
At what point does it hit you that the guy is a retard?

Oh, I know. He makes it painfully obvious that he is.
But he asked me a question that made it mandatory that I ask him what he already knows about the subject.
It took all this time just to establish that he knows nothing.
And since he is what you say he is, we had to reveal it to him in a way that would be undeniable for him to misunderstand.
I have to dumb everything down for him like this to avoid him getting thoroughly confused.

Avante
07-22-2014, 07:33 PM
Oh, I know. He makes it painfully obvious that he is.
But he asked me a question that made it mandatory that I ask him what he already knows about the subject.
It took all this time just to establish that he knows nothing.
And since he is what you say he is, we had to reveal it to him in a way that would be undeniable for him to misunderstand.
I have to dumb everything down for him like this to avoid him getting thoroughly confused.

He bores the hell out of me that...DUH!... is too hard to take, had to dump the boy.

xmas1997
07-22-2014, 07:43 PM
He bores the hell out of me that...DUH!... is too hard to take, had to dump the boy.

We need to have some patience with the kid.
He knows not what he does.

Avante
07-22-2014, 07:52 PM
We need to have some patience with the kid.
He knows not what he does.

I gave the dummy two years to pull his head out of his ass....nope! You'll get tired of the dummy.

xmas1997
07-22-2014, 07:55 PM
Blake is evading answering my question probably because he has been talking out his ass and knows nothing about the subject he professes to know.
Either that or SBM is right about him and he just wants to disrupt the discussion because he has nothing intelligent to add to it.
Or you are correct and he is a genuine retard.
I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Avante
07-22-2014, 07:58 PM
Blake is evading answering my question probably because he has been talking out his ass and knows nothing about the subject he professes to know.
Either that or SBM is right about him and he just wants to disrupt the discussion because he has nothing intelligent to add to it.
Or you are correct and he is a genuine retard.
I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

No, you are bored and have fun making fun of him, I did also so I do get it. It's real obvious no intelligent person has any business wasting time on a freak like Blake, but.......he is fun to stomp around on.

xmas1997
07-22-2014, 08:09 PM
No, you are bored and have fun making fun of him, I did also so I do get it. It's real obvious no intelligent person has any business wasting time on a freak like Blake, but.......he is fun to stomp around on.

You have a point. I won't deny I don't like to stomp on him.
But in this case I am sincere about answering his theological question, but I can't until he answers my question to him simply to establish the parameters of the discussion.

Blake
07-23-2014, 08:25 AM
Then...THEN...the sicko really thinks we can't stop talking about him, when if he'd leave us alone we'd never talk about him at all or talk to him.

what an awe inspiring display of self control

xmas1997
07-23-2014, 11:33 AM
what an awe inspiring display of self control

What do you say you know about what Christ said after He came back from the dead, after about life after death?
This should be an easy quick question for you to answer if you were telling the truth that you had studied the bible in the past.
Are you saying that you know nothing?
If you know nothing at all, then that is where we can start and I can answer your question based on that fact.
Why is this so hard for you to grasp? Because you keep making up BS like melting down, afraid, etc. Do you not want to be in this discussion, is that it? Then just say that.
Surely you aren't that retarded, or confused, or whatever, that you keep failing to understand this, or my question to you.
Because I explained this countless times to you in various threads, so you also cannot say I did not inform you.
I even complied with your requests to re-post your quotes.
So I repeat, are you saying you know nothing, and if not, then what do you know?

leemajors
07-23-2014, 11:34 AM
No one knows what he said, FYI.

Spur|n|Austin
07-23-2014, 11:47 AM
Avante and xmas have almost single handily ruined The Club.

mrsmaalox
07-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Avante and xmas have almost single handily ruined The Club.

Almost?

Spur|n|Austin
07-23-2014, 11:53 AM
Almost?

I don't come here enough anymore to fully say that it's ruined. Guess it is.

mrsmaalox
07-23-2014, 12:09 PM
I don't come here enough anymore to fully say that it's ruined. Guess it is.

The impending multiple paragraph dissertation will be proof enough ;)

xmas1997
07-23-2014, 01:24 PM
you won't back up your claim here. Because you're chicken shit.

I still need to know what you say you know about what Christ said after He came back from the dead about what happens after you die, before I can answer your question.
Are you going to continue to evade the question, and keep calling me names and falsely accusing me of your fictitious melting down instead?