PDA

View Full Version : Brasil decime que se siete...

ElNono
07-10-2014, 08:48 PM
:lmao:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao

Argentines Sing of Brazil’s Humiliation, Loudly and in Rio (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/10/world/americas/argentines-sing-of-brazils-humiliation-in-advance.html?ref=americas)

csEjC_az1CI

LxFXxmofyDc

bIPNLteeQGs

ElNono
07-10-2014, 08:49 PM
“Imagine for you, that the United State lost to Russia in basketball in New York with all their fans there to celebrate in Times Square,” said Marcelo Reis, a 35-year-old taxi inspector from Brasília. “It is just not acceptable.”

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/05/sports/worldcup/world-cup-2014-argentina-fans-hope-to-spoil-brazils-tournament.html

DAF86
07-10-2014, 09:09 PM
"Brazil, tell me how it feels
To have your daddy at home
I swear that even if years go by
we will never forget:
...that Diego dribbled past you
...that Cani tapped that ass
...that you're crying since Italy 'till today
Messi, you will see
will bring us home the cup
Maradona is greater than Pele"

it's me
07-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Delusional fan base tbh .... Brazil is Argentinas daddy.

Sportstudi
07-10-2014, 09:13 PM
"Brazil, tell me how it feels
To have your daddy at home
I swear that even if years go by
we will never forget:
...that Diego dribbled past you
...that Cani tapped that ass
...that you're crying since Italy 'till today
Messi, you will see
will bring us home the cup
Maradona is greater than Pele"

Just being curious. I know that several of those chants are just created only to provoke the opponent. In your personal opinion, do you think that Maradona was a better player than Pele?

DAF86
07-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Just being curious. I know that several of those chants are just created only to provoke the opponent. In your personal opinion, do you think that Maradona was a better player than Pele?

I don't know. Haven't seen any of them play on their primes (I did watch Maradona's '86 WC matches on tape) so I can't tell.

it's me
07-10-2014, 09:16 PM
I dislike Maradona greatly .... But uh was the better player.... I've neves seen a player like him. Pele was a phenomenal striker tbh.

DAF86
07-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Delusional fan base tbh .... Brazil is Argentinas daddy.

Naha. http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/headtohead/team1=arg/team2=bra/index.html

lefty
07-10-2014, 09:36 PM
I dislike Maradona greatly .... But uh was the better player.... I've neves seen a player like him. Pele was a phenomenal striker tbh.

I can't choose between Diego and Pele tbh.

Brazil
07-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Pele 1000 goals maradona cheirador

:lol

that was the answer of the brazilians to this song in the stadium

ElNono
07-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Sucks we gotta face Germany, tbh... supreme appreciation for the embarrassment they handed to Brazil at home...

I've already heard that song changed a bit to say: "Brazil, tell me how it feels, to be out of the world cup at home" :lol

ElNono
07-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Pele 1000 goals maradona cheirador

that was the answer of the brazilians to this song in the stadium

«Brésil dis-moi que tu sens

Que ton papa est à la maison.

Je te jure que malgré les années qui passent

Nous n’oublierons jamais.

Que Diego t’as fait jongler,

Que Cani t’a vacciné,

Que tu pleures depuis l’Italie jusqu’à maintenant.

Tu vas voir Messi,

On va ramener la Coupe,

Maradona est plus grand que Pelé».

http://www.20minutes.fr/sport/1416299-coupe-du-monde-2014-brasil-decime-que-se-siente-aux-origines-du-chant-argentin-qui-chambre-les-bresiliens

hater
07-10-2014, 09:53 PM
typical argentine arrogance

I will enjoy every minute of Germany pummeling dat ass :lol

Brazil
07-10-2014, 09:53 PM

great fans tbh

ElNono
07-10-2014, 09:57 PM
JuHfag8mHZQ

DAF86
07-10-2014, 09:57 PM

Weren't you pulling for us son? :cry

P/S: Yeah, Germans aren't known for being arrogant either. :lol

ElNono
07-10-2014, 09:58 PM

come on son, you gotta appreciate a good troll job, tbh...

hater
07-10-2014, 10:00 PM
come on son, you gotta appreciate a good troll job, tbh...

I still havent made up my mind tbh :lol I like to root for the underdog that's why I was planning to root for them nazi lovers

the problem with Argentines is most of them truly believe some of the shit they chant :lmao

DAF86
07-11-2014, 12:11 AM
http://estaticos01.marca.com/blogs/zapping/imagenes_posts/2014/07/10/108132.jpg

First) That's a badass mask.

Second) :lmao

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
07-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Brazilians starting to chant to provoke while Argie's were going their own business, eating in a shopping mall... and in return they get drowned in a tsunami of noise :lol

http://youtu.be/UwFhPqLcW3U

hater
07-11-2014, 12:44 AM
more nazi loving arrogance tbh fellas:

O3TpMlHjEBM

I'm leaning toward supporting the damn Krouts although they are overwhelming favorites :pctoss

the funny thing is why the nazilovers so obsessed with Brazil?? it's like Spursfans chanting about the Pacers after beating the OKC Thunder :lmao

DAF86
07-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Singing and having a good time = Arrogance :lol

hater
07-11-2014, 12:53 AM
Singing and having a good time = Arrogance :lol

pretty much :lol

checking out argentine news forums before the Hollandaise game you get mainly bitching about Grondona, calling for Tevez to the team :lol and pretty much bitching about every argentine player including the midget, not to mention the hate for the coach

but after the Hollandaise game all is forgotten, now apparently Argentina is superior to Brazil and every other country :lmao

typical

I'm glad the Krouts will end the 15 minutes of grandeur the way Margaret Tatcher ended the Malvainas War Chants :lol :lmao :lmao

DAF86
07-11-2014, 12:54 AM
pretty much :lol

checking out argentine news forums before the Hollandaise game you get mainly bitching about Grondona, calling for Tevez to the team :lol and pretty much bitching about every argentine player including the midget, not to mention the hate for the coach

but after the Hollandaise game all is forgotten, now apparently Argentina is superior to Brazil and every other country :lmao

typical

I'm glad the Krouts will end the 15 minutes of grandeur the way Margaret Tatcher ended the Maldives War Chants :lol :lmao :lmao

You couldn't keep the "I'm pulling for you argies" shtick going for a little longer? :cry

hater
07-11-2014, 12:55 AM
You couldn't keep the "I'm going for you argies" shtick going for a little longer? :cry

nope. that pretty much lasted 5 minutes :lmao

Go Krouts

hater
07-11-2014, 12:57 AM
You couldn't keep the "I'm pulling for you argies" shtick going for a little longer? :cry

you still haven't answered the question tbh

why the obsession with Brazil? you are right there in the Finals vs Germany and the motherfuckers are chanting about Brazil most of the time :lmao

DAF86
07-11-2014, 12:58 AM
you still haven't answered the question tbh

why the obsession with Brazil? you are right there in the Finals vs Germany and the motherfuckers are chanting about Brazil most of the time :lmao

It's the hit of the WC son. You have to milk it.

hater
07-11-2014, 12:59 AM
It's the hit of the WC son. You have to milk it.

it's pretty sad tbh

you are within grasp of a WC and chanting about a 1-7 loser. Methinks all those years of being Brazil's boytoy have taken a toll tbh

DAF86
07-11-2014, 01:02 AM
it's pretty sad tbh

you are within grasp of a WC and chanting about a 1-7 loser. Methinks all those years of being Brazil's boytoy have taken a toll tbh

You're Bolivian son. You can't troll me on football. (6-1 withstanding) :lol

hater
07-11-2014, 01:09 AM
You're Bolivian son. You can't troll me on football. (6-1 withstanding) :lol

My Bolivian niggas are great at sending me bundles of coca through the andes but niggas can't kick a ball tbh :lol

still. It's a daddy syndrome tbh Brazil has been Argentina's daddy all these years, even winning America Cups with their B team while Argentina recalled all their stars from Europe :lmao it's gotta take a toll. Enjoy I guess although it's pretty pathetic.

like I said, its like Spursfan chant trolling the Clippers after making it to the WCF :lmao sad shit

ElNono
07-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Starting to get seriously concerned with Brazilfan if Argentina pulls the upset, tbh... I haven't seen elemento since the 7-1 rape... :lol

Missi lifting that ugly trophy in the Maracana might just be too much. Heck, Uruguay still bragging about it 60+ years later...

DAF86
07-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Starting to get seriously concerned with Brazilfan if Argentina pulls the upset, tbh... I haven't seen elemento since the 7-1 rape... :lol

Missi lifting that ugly trophy in the Maracana might just be too much. Heck, Uruguay still bragging about it 60+ years later...

Take that back son. It's the most beatiful trophy in the World. :cry

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/17/article-2606822-1D24670B00000578-69_306x469.jpg

ElNono
07-11-2014, 01:28 AM
:lol that shit is hideous, tbh... plus FIFA hands out a gold-plated replica to the winning team... cheap ass bastards...

Venti Quattro
07-11-2014, 01:31 AM

Tiago Splitter might consider a trade request becuase obviously the Spurs aren't gonna trade Manu

ElNono
07-11-2014, 01:32 AM
Tiago Splitter might consider a trade request becuase obviously the Spurs aren't gonna trade Manu

Dirk will likely get the last laugh tho :lol

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
07-11-2014, 01:32 AM
It's not bad, its quite good actually. There are far, far worse trophies. Just look at tennis tbh, some of the stuff they present there makes you wanna lose in first round.

Back to thread, Brazilians are going ass to mouth tbh. First anal rape by Germany, now sucking their cocks .

:cry plz Adolf no Argentina title plz :cry

Venti Quattro
07-11-2014, 01:34 AM
Dirk will likely get the last laugh tho :lol

And the dead corpse of Kaman on the bench :lmao

Venti Quattro
07-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Back to thread, Brazilians are going ass to mouth tbh. First anal rape by Germany, now sucking their cocks .

:cry plz Adolf no Argentina title plz :cry

Eating their own shit from the German cocks :lmao :lmao

I fuckin' hate the Brazilian bandwagon fans who are all rooting for Germany now.

elemento
07-11-2014, 06:56 AM
Starting to get seriously concerned with Brazilfan if Argentina pulls the upset, tbh... I haven't seen elemento (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20945) since the 7-1 rape... :lol

I was here to congratulate my German fellows , you can ask them. 3rd place trophy is irrelevant tbh.

Congrats btw. :toast

It was a long 24-year wait. Argies are probably going nuts everywhere.

As for the Final, I think Germany has a better team and they're the favorites, but history shows that not always the favorite/best team wins, especially in football. Sabella's defensive system is actually pretty good and I think they carried Argentina to the Finals, not "the chosen one". Now everyone loves Sabella :lol

I am actually expecting a very boring/defensive game ending up 1-0 to either side, much like the 90 Final.

As for Brazilians cheering for Germany, I can't blame them. They (Germans) are selling a very good image in Brazil on TV, showing up in schools with children, helping the community where they're installed, very classy and nice with fans, NBA style.

I don't think Argies would be cheering for Brazil if they were in the WC Final in Argentina, unless they're facing England or Chile, so I really don't see a reason to be so butthurt about it. There are a lot of Brazilians cheering for Argentina as well.

ManuLoco
07-11-2014, 07:42 AM
I hope Brazilians sell their tickets to the argentines going. If that happens, our fans are absolutely going to tear down the Maracana with our chants. What a crowd of insane motherfuckers!

Spurs and Mavs fan
07-11-2014, 08:18 AM
I hope Germany races out to an early 2-0 lead, getting Brazilian hopes up...........then Messi scores twice in stoppage time............then scores again in overtime for the hat trick and the 3-2 Argentina victory.

urunobili
07-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Argentina is Brazil's Daddy for sure...
With that Said Uruguay is Argentina's daddy proven by winning the last two cups they hosted in their soil. One to the World Champs and best player in the world in their squad and the other just with the best player in the world on their squad....

ManuLoco
07-11-2014, 09:09 AM
If there's a 2-0 early lead by Germany there's no chance Argentina comes back, absolutely not. In that case, the most probable scenario will be a 5-0 score. Argentina hopes to make a very slow game, perhaps score once on a counter-attack or free kick by Messi by the end of the first half. Then, with ten minutes remaining, Argentina scores the second goal, cause we have already suffered a lot and our hearts can't take that much.

Pocho La Pantera
07-11-2014, 11:12 AM

I will enjoy every minute of Germany pummeling dat ass :lolYeah, I Know, like Iran, Nigeria, Boznia, Switzerland, Belgium & Netherlands. Please keep this shit up.

Venti Quattro
07-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Argentina is Brazil's Daddy for sure...
With that Said Uruguay is Argentina's daddy proven by winning the last two cups they hosted in their soil. One to the World Champs and best player in the world in their squad and the other just with the best player in the world on their squad....
Uruguay has more than 2 World cups?

ElNono
07-11-2014, 11:35 AM
I was here to congratulate my German fellows , you can ask them. 3rd place trophy is irrelevant tbh.

Congrats btw. :toast

It was a long 24-year wait. Argies are probably going nuts everywhere.

As for the Final, I think Germany has a better team and they're the favorites, but history shows that not always the favorite/best team wins, especially in football. Sabella's defensive system is actually pretty good and I think they carried Argentina to the Finals, not "the chosen one". Now everyone loves Sabella :lol

I am actually expecting a very boring/defensive game ending up 1-0 to either side, much like the 90 Final.

As for Brazilians cheering for Germany, I can't blame them. They (Germans) are selling a very good image in Brazil on TV, showing up in schools with children, helping the community where they're installed, very classy and nice with fans, NBA style.

I don't think Argies would be cheering for Brazil if they were in the WC Final in Argentina, unless they're facing England or Chile, so I really don't see a reason to be so butthurt about it. There are a lot of Brazilians cheering for Argentina as well.

:lol I was kidding, I know you were around, tbh

:toast

ElNono
07-11-2014, 11:36 AM
I said it before the WC started... Germany certainly Argentina's dad looking at the last couple of World Cups...

urunobili
07-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Uruguay has more than 2 World cups?

Nice troll invite. We are better solely because we have one more Copa America.

I'm rooting for the midget on sunday tbh. that'd put them ahead because it's a more important cup :tu

till they Win it, UY is daddy