PDA

View Full Version : BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...... TROLL......BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 09:29 PM
I give you:
"A testament to all you trolls out there." You may thank me later.
Lies, distortions, fake melt downs, twisting words, fabrications, extreme bullshit,
cussing out, put downs, false accusations, more lies, taking things out of context,
pseudo seriousness, pseudo intellects, imaginary "owning", the lack of class, lots of lies,
stale jokes, ignorant invectives, and celebrating the winning of nonsensical verbal jousts.

Have at it in all your majestic grandeur, all you trolls of all colors, genders, intelligence or lack thereof, languages, cultures, ages, and ethnicities.
This thread is dedicated to you and your virtual gifts to message boards everywhere.

And now,
for your amusement,
I give you,
THE TROLLS.

benefactor
07-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Go play with your grandkids. They miss you.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Go play with your grandkids. They miss you.

Lo and behold, there is one now.
Notice the ignorant stale joking around?
Don't worry, folks, there are more where he came from.
Just wait.
:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-10-2014, 09:39 PM
The thread title pretty much sums up every post xmas has ever made.... yawn....

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 09:42 PM
The thread title pretty much sums up every post xmas has ever made.... yawn....

Ah ha, didn't take long for another one to appear, did it folks?
Classic lying on display for your amusement.
Not to worry though, there are more of them where these two came from.
Enjoy.

xmas1997
07-10-2014, 09:49 PM
At this point yours truly, as your MC and thread starter, I turn this thread over to the trolls as they prance around showing their trolling skills for all of you to enjoy and laugh at.

Okay, trolls,

the stage, or rather, the thread
belongs to you.
Go to town and don't disappoint.
You are being judged.

DJR210
07-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Glen..seriously bro. Get over this troll nonsense. Your online life revolves around an entity designed to give others grief. Paying any sort of attention to a so called troll means they have accomplished their goal.

spurraider21
07-10-2014, 10:37 PM
troll starting a troll thread. nothing to see here, move along

DMC
07-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Where do i start with this hotel they should be shut down everyone should be fired ,i was a regular here due to fact location was convient spent 7 thousand ,but i will never step foot in here they are discriminative ..First off please stay away from the redhead SALES MANAGER unless you want to catch a charge he is very distespectful i have him on tape record plenty of times ..My last problem is he restricted me from shuttle that is free because he said i dont tip drivers enough money,then he said i need to pay regular price for hotel in order to get shuttle which the general manager CHRISTIAN gave me the rate,, i dont no his problem he acts racist its really crazy how the treated me and other people..Kelley ,patience and and DEBORAH is rude they answer the phone saying" ADDRESSING YOU BY FIRST NAME they have no type of costumer service rude and have a attitude like you did something to them .,I GOT STUCK ON ELAVATOR WAS CRYING HAD ANXIENTY AND THEY DID NOT AKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING BUT THE FACT THAT THEY DIDNT MISS A CALL WHILE I CALLED LIKE 7 TIMES WAS STUCK FOR 10MINS ...the rooms are s***** matanience always have to come for toilet bein broken,the elavator is always down,breakfeast has flies in it out of 11 floors the radisson and red lion has one ice machine that works.,THE PEOPLE ARE RUDE SO RUDE ..I END UP CALLING CORPORAT. I JUST RECENTLY GOT RELOCATED TO THIS HOTEL BY PRICELINE AND SINCE I CALLED CORPORATE GUESS WHAT THEY DID REFUSED MY SERVICE VERY DISCRIMANTIVE NOT TO MENTION WATCH THE MAIDS MY DRIVER LICENSE AND CREDIT CARD CAME UP MISSING PLEASE STAY AWAY

silverblk mystix
07-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Lo and behold, there is one now.
Notice the ignorant stale joking around?
Don't worry, folks, there are more where he came from.
Just wait.

...and don't forget...

wait...

ready...

here we go...

the butthurt trolls!!!!!

:lmao:lmao

Bill_Brasky
07-10-2014, 10:55 PM
So how many mcdoubles did it cost you to not have this shit thread deleted tbh?

Blake
07-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Lol 8 years later and only the names have changed

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31966&page=2&highlight=troll+forum

same trolling, same crying about the trolling

silverblk mystix
07-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Lol 8 years later and only the names have changed

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31966&page=2&highlight=troll+forum

same trolling, same crying about the trolling

You are still here bragging about your education -

except -

now you are a cuck.

Sounds like a highly educated person - maybe just doing research?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
07-11-2014, 11:36 AM
You are still here bragging about your education -

except -

now you are a cuck.

Sounds like a highly educated person - maybe just doing research?

I've never once bragged about my education.

I've only ridiculed you for being an uneducated dumbfuck.

And the last few days have only reinforced just how stupid you really are lololol

Blake
07-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Sbm's doctoral dissertation

Freddie Fuckleroy - Part 1

Dedicated to Woo Bung-Hole and his very dear sidekicks - as per request.

Ok Woo...here is Part 1 - Found a little time to go with my (insert labels ) ____ ____ awesome Vietnamese Coffee this morning (and I'm not at the office today).

Didn't want to put or direct this story to anyone in particular or try to directly insult anyone here (any further :lol) so I gave this guy a name....it could be ME, YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Just a common story that COULD happen to everyone...my opinion is that it happened to everyone. Some people discovered they were brainwashed and worked on getting free - some went to their grave without ever waking up and died with this brainwashing intact.

Part 1 for now and after a few "fuck you's and you're an idiot" comments I will see if and when I have time for Part 2. Enjoy!

***Let us confirm the premise....Would you agree that a person is brainwashed if;
He is in touch with reality and then - someone re-programs his mind so much that after this re-programming - this same person can not see reality anymore?
Woo Bung Hole agreed so let us see how a brainwashing happens:

The Curious Brainwashing Case of Freddie Fuckleroy

Little Freddie Fuckleroy came into the world with a clean slate. His mind and brain worked perfectly though and he was in direct contact with reality. What does this mean -in direct contact with reality?
Freddie, like most of us, didn’t have any names or labels for the things that his eyes saw. There were fluffy objects moving around, his mom and dad contorted their lips and faces and made cooing and oohing and aaahing sounds...but there was no name or label for that. Sometimes the nanny would rock the little Fuckleroy to sleep. Adults had a name or a label for the nanny- they called her “black” and also labeled her a “maid” or a “servant.”
Little Freddie only responded to her warmth and her love and her touch.

In a few years The Fuckleroys had slapped a few labels on the little Fuckleroy. What does this mean- to slap a label on something or someone? Well before the labels Freddie was free to play, laugh, put frogs in his mouth and squeal if he saw a little fuzzy creature -(which us brainwashed know as squirrels) scampering towards a tree, but after the labels Freddie knew what these things were and now when he saw a squirrel - he didn’t even look twice. Freddie was not impressed with squirrels anymore - he had already labeled it- stored it away in his brain - and now he didn’t even respond - he just went on autopilot and shrugged and said, “meh- I’ve seen squirrels.” Freddie began doing this with almost everything that his senses picked up - he got so good at it that he could just put his brain on “cruise” and pretty much respond to thousands of things in the same automatic way without any effort at all. You could say that the little Fuckleroy put his brain on automatic pilot and began seeing everything the same --through the labels. Not directly in contact with the reality but instead - he was semi-aware of things through the filter of his conditioning, his memory, his habits, his labels. If Freddie came into the world with 100% vision - free, clear, untainted,unlabeled, uncategorized- he now saw titles, labels, and if these labels had a negative connotation -it was worse - Freddie would respond to this reality with a negative reaction.
Remember the warm and loving nanny who gave Freddie such a wonderful feeling of warmth? Freddie had learned through his parents, his friends, his culture - that she carried a few labels. These labels were not positive. Freddie, when he was alone, had labeled her a “poor” “fat” “n$#%r.”
Freddie and his schoolmates spent many a time using these labels and if one of the “mates” did not go along in this classifying and labeling of others - there would be hell to pay. Freddie might have even earned another label all on his own- the label of “bully.”

The parents, hmm, I almost forgot to explain all the labels that came from the parents. Remember before when Freddie came into the world and had a 100% contact with reality? Freddie had probably lost some of that vision. How? Well for every label that Freddie saw out of and for every minute that Freddie left his mind on autopilot - he lost some vision because these labels were filtering (positively or negatively) his perceptions of reality.
His parents placed a few early on; Freddie was now a Christian. (but the parents could have been Jews, Muslims or any other denomination- it was still a label that babies did not come into the world with) Freddie was sent to a parish very early on and was taught to see the world through this label of “Christian” and identify himself with this label. In other words Freddie’s 100% vision which had already dwindled to about 94% was now losing a little more focus...92%...He was “rich”...90%
Tall - 89%
Handsome - 88%
Skinny - 87%
Republican - 62% (ok maybe 80% ;)
White - 75%
American - 72%
The next thing that Freddies parents did was even worse. Can you imagine what would happen if you took a 5 year old child - and gave him a taste of Heroin? Then continued to give him Heroin until his little body was addicted and it cried out for more?
Horrible.

This is what happened to Freddie, to you, to me - to all of us - but except it wasn’t Heroin that they gave us.
What drugs were we infected with at an early age? How did we become addicts at an early age?

To be continued...

silverblk mystix
07-11-2014, 03:01 PM
I've never once bragged about my education.

I've only ridiculed you for being an uneducated dumbfuck.

And the last few days have only reinforced just how stupid you really are lololol

You very clearly judged Xmas for his education and his school -

making it apparent you feel superior -

yet years and years of little bitch trolling suggest you are nowhere near educated.

Very impressive how you elevated yourself over xmas - yet are nowhere near being an educated person.

Blake
07-11-2014, 04:05 PM
You very clearly judged Xmas for his education and his school -

making it apparent you feel superior -

yet years and years of little bitch trolling suggest you are nowhere near educated.

Very impressive how you elevated yourself over xmas - yet are nowhere near being an educated person.

xmas bragged about going to Dartmouth but he's clearly retarded.

I'm calling bullshit that he has an ivy league education.

Blake
07-11-2014, 04:08 PM
And your response will be predictable crap about me just being jealous or some such followed by emoticons so you can save your fingers from typing.

But you'll type it out any way because you're just as retarded.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2014, 04:17 PM
xmas bragged about going to Dartmouth but he's clearly retarded.

I'm calling bullshit that he has an ivy league education.

So, are you a college graduate and where did you graduate from?

Blake
07-11-2014, 04:23 PM
So, are you a college graduate and where did you graduate from?

Texas Tech.

It's right there in my avatar area, genius.

Blake
07-11-2014, 04:40 PM
I've also got like 5k posts in the college forum about Tech.

Lol worst detective ever

silverblk mystix
07-11-2014, 06:08 PM
I've also got like 5k posts in the college forum about Tech.

Lol worst detective ever

Why would you think you are worthy of detective work?

A simple question makes you this paranoid?

lol

Hoover
07-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Everyone in this thread should be sucked down a hole and never be seen or heard from again.

Avante
07-11-2014, 10:27 PM
I alwys get a kick out of those who talk about education or lack of one. The key is ....reading/life experiences. So many with a degree don't know shit about the real world, they have no common sense or street smarts. They don't understand people or human nature either. We all know them.

Blake
07-11-2014, 10:32 PM
...they have no common sense or street smarts. They don't understand people or human nature either. We all know them.

Why do you set yourself up like this

Blake
07-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Why would you think you are worthy of detective work?

A simple question makes you this paranoid?

lol

paranoid of what? I answered the question right away, dumb ass.

I'm just making fun of you again for being a dumb ass.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 05:03 AM
paranoid of what? I answered the question right away, dumb ass.

I'm just making fun of you again for being a dumb ass.

Just how intelligent does one have to be to be cucked?

mouse
07-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Sbm's doctoral dissertation

Freddie Fuckleroy - Part 1

Dedicated to Woo Bung-Hole and his very dear sidekicks - as per request.

Ok Woo...here is Part 1 - Found a little time to go with my (insert labels ) ____ ____ awesome Vietnamese Coffee this morning (and I'm not at the office today).

Didn't want to put or direct this story to anyone in particular or try to directly insult anyone here (any further ) so I gave this guy a name....it could be ME, YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Just a common story that COULD happen to everyone...my opinion is that it happened to everyone. Some people discovered they were brainwashed and worked on getting free - some went to their grave without ever waking up and died with this brainwashing intact.

Part 1 for now and after a few "fuck you's and you're an idiot" comments I will see if and when I have time for Part 2. Enjoy!

***Let us confirm the premise....Would you agree that a person is brainwashed if;
He is in touch with reality and then - someone re-programs his mind so much that after this re-programming - this same person can not see reality anymore?
Woo Bung Hole agreed so let us see how a brainwashing happens:

The Curious Brainwashing Case of Freddie Fuckleroy

Little Freddie Fuckleroy came into the world with a clean slate. His mind and brain worked perfectly though and he was in direct contact with reality. What does this mean -in direct contact with reality?
Freddie, like most of us, didn’t have any names or labels for the things that his eyes saw. There were fluffy objects moving around, his mom and dad contorted their lips and faces and made cooing and oohing and aaahing sounds...but there was no name or label for that. Sometimes the nanny would rock the little Fuckleroy to sleep. Adults had a name or a label for the nanny- they called her “black” and also labeled her a “maid” or a “servant.”
Little Freddie only responded to her warmth and her love and her touch.

In a few years The Fuckleroys had slapped a few labels on the little Fuckleroy. What does this mean- to slap a label on something or someone? Well before the labels Freddie was free to play, laugh, put frogs in his mouth and squeal if he saw a little fuzzy creature -(which us brainwashed know as squirrels) scampering towards a tree, but after the labels Freddie knew what these things were and now when he saw a squirrel - he didn’t even look twice. Freddie was not impressed with squirrels anymore - he had already labeled it- stored it away in his brain - and now he didn’t even respond - he just went on autopilot and shrugged and said, “meh- I’ve seen squirrels.” Freddie began doing this with almost everything that his senses picked up - he got so good at it that he could just put his brain on “cruise” and pretty much respond to thousands of things in the same automatic way without any effort at all. You could say that the little Fuckleroy put his brain on automatic pilot and began seeing everything the same --through the labels. Not directly in contact with the reality but instead - he was semi-aware of things through the filter of his conditioning, his memory, his habits, his labels. If Freddie came into the world with 100% vision - free, clear, untainted,unlabeled, uncategorized- he now saw titles, labels, and if these labels had a negative connotation -it was worse - Freddie would respond to this reality with a negative reaction.
Remember the warm and loving nanny who gave Freddie such a wonderful feeling of warmth? Freddie had learned through his parents, his friends, his culture - that she carried a few labels. These labels were not positive. Freddie, when he was alone, had labeled her a “poor” “fat” “n$#%r.”
Freddie and his schoolmates spent many a time using these labels and if one of the “mates” did not go along in this classifying and labeling of others - there would be hell to pay. Freddie might have even earned another label all on his own- the label of “bully.”

The parents, hmm, I almost forgot to explain all the labels that came from the parents. Remember before when Freddie came into the world and had a 100% contact with reality? Freddie had probably lost some of that vision. How? Well for every label that Freddie saw out of and for every minute that Freddie left his mind on autopilot - he lost some vision because these labels were filtering (positively or negatively) his perceptions of reality.
His parents placed a few early on; Freddie was now a Christian. (but the parents could have been Jews, Muslims or any other denomination- it was still a label that babies did not come into the world with) Freddie was sent to a parish very early on and was taught to see the world through this label of “Christian” and identify himself with this label. In other words Freddie’s 100% vision which had already dwindled to about 94% was now losing a little more focus...92%...He was “rich”...90%
Tall - 89%
Handsome - 88%
Skinny - 87%
Republican - 62% (ok maybe 80%
White - 75%
American - 72%
The next thing that Freddies parents did was even worse. Can you imagine what would happen if you took a 5 year old child - and gave him a taste of Heroin? Then continued to give him Heroin until his little body was addicted and it cried out for more?
Horrible.

This is what happened to Freddie, to you, to me - to all of us - but except it wasn’t Heroin that they gave us.
What drugs were we infected with at an early age? How did we become addicts at an early age?

To be continued...

What ever the person who typed this was taking I want some!

Blake
07-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Just how intelligent does one have to be to be cucked?

Yeah, that was dumb of me. Lesson learned, never again.

Still not as dumb as unintentionally giving out your real name and identity on a messageboard where you talk a lot of shit to a lot of people and not being able to do anything about it but cry when it all gets put out in one thread.

UnWantedTheory
07-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I feel so trolled right now. :jack

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Yeah, that was dumb of me. Lesson learned, never again.

Still not as dumb as unintentionally giving out your real name and identity on a messageboard where you talk a lot of shit to a lot of people and not being able to do anything about it but cry when it all gets put out in one thread.

No, that was a cyber-stalker who was not given permission to give out any private info - but he did and he will be dealt with.

Nothing is as dumb as being cucked and then crying on a messageboard and allowing your kid to be exposed to this while you stayed and became "the cuck"

Blake
07-12-2014, 03:35 PM
No, that was a cyber-stalker who was not given permission to give out any private info - but he did and he will be dealt with.

:lmao and how will that happen, tough guy?

Nothing is as dumb as being cucked and then crying on a messageboard and allowing your kid to be exposed to this while you stayed and became "the cuck"

My kid's not "exposed" to this messageboard. Never had been. I know this because MSN sends me an email once a month containing her internet activity on her tablet and I post here exclusively from my locked phone.

You're a fucking moron that's so desperate, you have to make up shit about others.

Pathetic.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 03:46 PM
:lmao and how will that happen, tough guy?

My kid's not "exposed" to this messageboard. Never had been. I know this because MSN sends me an email once a month containing her internet activity on her tablet and I post here exclusively from my locked phone.

You're a fucking moron that's so desperate, you have to make up shit about others.

Pathetic.

#1) Good that you are ashamed to have your kid be a part of a forum where you have trolled for years and years.

#2) Desperate? Lmao

#3) Not my fault you got cucked. Deal with it on your own.

Blake
07-12-2014, 03:57 PM
#1) Good that you are ashamed to have your kid be a part of a forum where you have trolled for years and years.

#2) Desperate? Lmao

#3) Not my fault you got cucked. Deal with it on your own.

1. Not ashamed. She's 11, moron.

2. Extremely. Or feel free to explain why you need to make horrible shit up about other posters, like myself.

3. it's been 3+ years ago I got cheated on. I dealt with it and moved on.

It's you that is stuck on it. Because you're desperate.

And it's all you got.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 04:07 PM
1. Not ashamed. She's 11, moron.

2. Extremely. Or feel free to explain why you need to make horrible shit up about other posters, like myself.

3. it's been 3+ years ago I got cheated on. I dealt with it and moved on.

It's you that is stuck on it. Because you're desperate.

And it's all you got.

She's 11 and if you cannot admit to her what you do here and want to shield her away from your shitty behavior -
then maybe it is time to rethink your lot in life - after all this is pretty much your life.

I never made up the part where your wife was receiving extra-curricular cock. You did and cried to the whole forum.

What a dumb-shit.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2014, 04:13 PM

:lmao:lmaolol when did SBM become such a staunch advocate of online privacy?

What a dumb-shit.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 04:18 PM
lol when did SBM become such a staunch advocate of online privacy?

What a dumb-shit.

When did David K become such a fan of cyber-stalking people?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Especially after being a staunch defender of privacy for a couple of hundred hilarious pages spread out over six months of denial, acceptance,denial,tap-dance,denial,acceptance...

then begging for help!

ChumpDumper
07-12-2014, 04:21 PM
When did David K become such a fan of cyber-stalking people?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Especially after being a staunch defender of privacy for a couple of hundred hilarious pages spread out over six months of denial, acceptance,denial,tap-dance,denial,acceptance...

then begging for help!I am still in favor of privacy. I am also in favor of a person's right to give up that privacy willingly.

You gave it up willingly.

Anxiously, even.

You have no one to blame but yourself. You posted your name and face on the internet -- on a site meant to generate publicity for yourself, no less -- and pointed the way to it here.

Then begging for help!

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 04:31 PM
I am still in favor of privacy. I am also in favor of a person's right to give up that privacy willingly.

You gave it up willingly.

Anxiously, even.

You have no one to blame but yourself. You posted your name and face on the internet -- on a site meant to generate publicity for yourself, no less -- and pointed the way to it here.

Then begging for help!

No permission implied or otherwise was obtained.

Cyber-stalking is nothing to take lightly.

Hypocrisy runs rampant - you are now defending a cyber-stalker - look what has come to light!

Oh yeah, btw

go fuck yourself.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2014, 04:34 PM
No permission implied or otherwise was obtained.None was needed, you flat out gave your identity away.

Cyber-stalking is nothing to take lightly.Not after a couple of days ago, eh?

Hypocrisy runs rampant - you are now defending a cyber-stalker - look what has come to light!No need to defend anyone. You gave your identity away just as if you typed it in a post. I am completely in favor of posters doing that to themselves.

Oh yeah, btw

go fuck yourself.Did you somehow think no one would read or click a link on your song page? Just how stupid are you?

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 04:42 PM
None was needed, you flat out gave your identity away.

Not after a couple of days ago, eh?

No need to defend anyone. You gave your identity away just as if you typed it in a post. I am completely in favor of posters doing that to themselves.

Did you somehow think no one would read or click a link on your song page? Just how stupid are you?

Got nothing to hide or be ashamed of -

I only posted music. The rest was cyber-stalking -

unlike you - I can live with who I am -

the bigger issue is a cyber-stalker putting my family in danger and this is not acceptable and will be addressed.

And another issue is your obsession with other people's private lives and your level of butthurt to stoop to the level of cyber-stalking and placing someone's family in danger because you are butthurt.

Other than that - you can do what you have been told to do - which is;

Go fuck yourself Dave.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Got nothing to hide or be ashamed of -The why did you want it all deleted?

I only posted music. The rest was cyber-stalking - No, you posted your name and picture on several sites designed to draw attention to yourself.

unlike you - I can live with who I am -Why are all those pages and images gone then?

the bigger issue is a cyber-stalker putting my family in danger and this is not acceptable and will be addressed.In what way?

And another issue is your obsession with other people's private lives and your level of butthurt to stoop to the level of cyber-stalking and placing someone's family in danger because you are butthurt.I had and have no interest in your private life. I spent a lot of time laughing at the information you decided to make public on publicly accessible web sites dedicated to generating publicity and now I am making fun of your being butthurt about it.

Other than that - you can do what you have been told to do - which is;

Go fuck yourself Dave.Why do you keep using that name? I though you were against that kind of thing.

Or are you for it when you feel butthurt?

Make up your mind.

Blake
07-12-2014, 04:49 PM
She's 11 and if you cannot admit to her what you do here and want to shield her away from your shitty behavior -
then maybe it is time to rethink your lot in life - after all this is pretty much your life.

I'm not shielding, but I'm not encouraging her to create a new account. she's 11 you dumb piece of shit.

You're the one that's been exposed and is now crying about it. Seriously, it's probably time you evaluate your lot in life.

I never made up the part where your wife was receiving extra-curricular cock. You did and cried to the whole forum.

You want credit for telling a truth?

No, the lie about "exposing" my kid to this messageboard is still there.

you're seriously stupid. Just unintelligent and ridiculously ignorant of the perils of internet bragging.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 05:58 PM
The why did you want it all deleted?

No, you posted your name and picture on several sites designed to draw attention to yourself.

Why are all those pages and images gone then?

In what way?

I had and have no interest in your private life. I spent a lot of time laughing at the information you decided to make public on publicly accessible web sites dedicated to generating publicity and now I am making fun of your being butthurt about it.

Why do you keep using that name? I though you were against that kind of thing.

Or are you for it when you feel butthurt?

Make up your mind.

#1) Why are you interested in my life?

#2) Why would I leave my info - for a band/project that does not exist anymore and hasn't existed for years?

#3) I work with criminals who hurt people, rape people, molest kids, burglarize their homes - thanks to your buddy - and your savior - they can now come pay me and my family a visit.

#4) Let us discuss you;

A) Why did you have the chump thread removed?

B) Is that your pic?

C) Are you ashamed of your pic?

D) What about answering questions honestly - if you are not a pussy - as you so like to label me -yet I answered all your questions directly without playing games, deflecting or tap dancing for months.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2014, 06:09 PM
#1) Why are you interested in my life?Never was. i don't know anything you didn't post or link yourself.

#2) Why would I leave my info - for a band/project that does not exist anymore and hasn't existed for years?You tell me. It's still all over the internet.

#3) I work with criminals who hurt people, rape people, molest kids, burglarize their homes - thanks to your buddy - and your savior - they can now come pay me and my family a visit.Apparently you could have stopped it at any time. If DMC could find it, anyone else with a computer could as well. I'm sure some former inmates have computers.

#4) Let us discuss you;

A) Why did you have the chump thread removed?

B) Is that your pic?

C) Are you ashamed of your pic?

D) What about answering questions honestly - if you are not a pussy - as you so like to label me -yet I answered all your questions directly without playing games, deflecting or tap dancing for months.Why are you so interested in me?

Here -- I'll let you in on a little secret.

That wasn't me.

Dumbass.

I'm not here to understand this for you, but that was never me. You and SA210 failed miserably at cyberstalking. You can take solace in the fact you were the only one actually exposed because you were stupid enough to champion cyberstalking for months when it served your purposes.

If you were so concerned about your identity, why have you left so many bread crumbs on the internet for any criminal to find?

Your pride is your downfall. If you don't want your information on the internet, don't post your information directly on the internet. Kinda defeats the purpose.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Never was. i don't know anything you didn't post or link yourself.

You tell me. It's still all over the internet.

Apparently you could have stopped it at any time. If DMC could find it, anyone else with a computer could as well. I'm sure some former inmates have computers.

Why are you so interested in me?

Here -- I'll let you in on a little secret.

That wasn't me.

Dumbass.

I'm not here to understand this for you, but that was never me. You and SA210 failed miserably at cyberstalking. You can take solace in the fact you were the only one actually exposed because you were stupid enough to champion cyberstalking for months when it served your purposes.

If you were so concerned about your identity, why have you left so many bread crumbs on the internet for any criminal to find?

Your pride is your downfall. If you don't want your information on the internet, don't post your information directly on the internet. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Why did you defend a pic that wasn't you?

Why were you so against cyber-stalking - and now you are for it?

Why did you have it removed?

I even did you the favor of removing your pic from my sig.

Don't worry about my info - I am not tripping on my music being out there - but playing cyber-stalker and posting someone's address and other info is a cowardly act - even for the cowards in here.

You can even arguably say that even the criminals I deal with - at least have the balls to challenge you face to face unlike the cowardly trolls in here.

Let me know when you want to answer why you deleted the thread if it wasn't your pic.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Why did you defend a pic that wasn't you?No defense, dumbass. I was telling you some of the possible pitfalls of your cyberstalking.And now you know.

Why were you so against cyber-stalking - and now you are for it?i am for people getting what they pay for -- you paid for exactly this. Why were you so for cyberstalking - and now you are against it?

Why did you have it removed?Didn't. Do you want it back?

I even did you the favor of removing your pic from my sig.It's not my pic, dumbass.

Don't worry about my info - I am not tripping on my music being out there - but playing cyber-stalker and posting someone's address and other info is a cowardly act - even for the cowards in here.Why were you for cyberstalking before?

you can even arguably say that even the criminals I deal with - at least have the balls to challenge you face to face unlike the cowardly trolls in here.All anyone did in here was make fun of you. If you can't handle it, you shouldn't be here. You took this all too seriously and it seriously bit you in the ass. Now you want to hit some stranger form the internet because you were stupid. Too bad.

Let me know when you want to answer why you deleted the thread if it wasn't your pic.Man, you really are interested in me. I didn't have it deleted. Why is it so important to you? At long last, why do you care so much about me?

You lost at the internet, dude. That's just the way things turned out for you. It's time for you to stop.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2014, 07:16 PM
No defense, dumbass. I was telling you some of the possible pitfalls of your cyberstalking.And now you know.

i am for people getting what they pay for -- you paid for exactly this. Why were you so for cyberstalking - and now you are against it?

Didn't. Do you want it back?

It's not my pic, dumbass.

Why were you for cyberstalking before?

All anyone did in here was make fun of you. If you can't handle it, you shouldn't be here. You took this all too seriously and it seriously bit you in the ass. Now you want to hit some stranger form the internet because you were stupid. Too bad.

Man, you really are interested in me. I didn't have it deleted. Why is it so important to you? At long last, why do you care so much about me?

You lost at the internet, dude. That's just the way things turned out for you. It's time for you to stop.

ok david

nice try!:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-12-2014, 07:32 PM
You still want to play after losing worse than anyone has on this site ever.

It's pretty sad. I don't know why you are still trying so hard.

johnsmith
07-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Wait, so let me get this straight, SBM had some personal info posted on this site that was obtained completely legally and was out there on the Internet?

Then he complained to mods and had that stuff removed from here?

Is that correct?

ohmwrecker
07-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Seems about right.

johnsmith
07-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Seems about right.

If that's the case, he should probably drop his entire schtick on this site cause he basically went against everything he's ever complained about.

He's already admitted to being a hypocrite though so it may just be par for the course.

ohmwrecker
07-12-2014, 10:43 PM
This whole thing is so dumb, tbh. What a waste of time and energy.

johnsmith
07-12-2014, 10:45 PM
This whole thing is so dumb, tbh. What a waste of time and energy.

Well yeah....look at the entirety of the club itself....for the better part of a year it's been four guys debating the exact same thing....my guess is they don't really know what the argument is at this point.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 10:49 PM
If that's the case, he should probably drop his entire schtick on this site cause he basically went against everything he's ever complained about.

He's already admitted to being a hypocrite though so it may just be par for the course.

His schtick is "at least I admit I'm a hypocrite!" as if that somehow excuses his hypocrisy....

ohmwrecker
07-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Well yeah....look at the entirety of the club itself....for the better part of a year it's been four guys debating the exact same thing....my guess is they don't really know what the argument is at this point.

I don't talk to people I like this much.

DMC
07-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Wait, so let me get this straight, SBM had some personal info posted on this site that was obtained completely legally and was out there on the Internet?

Then he complained to mods and had that stuff removed from here?

Is that correct?

No. I removed it of my own free will. I didn't delete the thread, but by then the only instances of any personal information (term used loosely since it was on a public website in the 1st place) was from his quotes.

His name is plastered all over this website, surely he wears it on his shirt above his pocket, and surely anyone who's made contact with him in an official capacity could see it. He linked his social networking page to this website via a song link. On that page was a picture of the band. Since he said he wrote the song, I asked which person he was, and he deleted his MySpace page and denied being any of them but kept going with the "I am a corrections officer" routine. You'd think someone who's afraid an inmate will *retaliate wouldn't advertise to the world on the internet that he's a corrections officer who happens to be part of a certain group and wrote a certain song and by the way, here's the song... (*for what I don't know, never heard of any jailers or even officers being incognito... you can see their cars parked at their homes with their names on the side). Unless you're undercover, at which point you'd likely not divulge information to blow your cover to a group of guys who spend too much time on a website where digging up shit is the norm.

I gave him fair warning, I told him what I have and that all he has to do is quell the shit talk and he just stepped it up instead. Doesn't sound like someone afraid for their lives. What did he do to people that would make him think they want to do him harm? I know plenty ex-cons... never heard one talk about finding the county jailer to terrorize him. Surely there's more than one jailer.

And despite his claim, I blacked out his address and any other identifying information on the Google Earth screenshot. If I was trying to get him found, I went about it the wrong way.

Bill_Brasky
07-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Everyone in this thread should be sucked down a hole and never be seen or heard from again.

one can only hope

johnsmith
07-13-2014, 07:59 AM
No. I removed it of my own free will. I didn't delete the thread, but by then the only instances of any personal information (term used loosely since it was on a public website in the 1st place) was from his quotes.

His name is plastered all over this website, surely he wears it on his shirt above his pocket, and surely anyone who's made contact with him in an official capacity could see it. He linked his social networking page to this website via a song link. On that page was a picture of the band. Since he said he wrote the song, I asked which person he was, and he deleted his MySpace page and denied being any of them but kept going with the "I am a corrections officer" routine. You'd think someone who's afraid an inmate will *retaliate wouldn't advertise to the world on the internet that he's a corrections officer who happens to be part of a certain group and wrote a certain song and by the way, here's the song... (*for what I don't know, never heard of any jailers or even officers being incognito... you can see their cars parked at their homes with their names on the side). Unless you're undercover, at which point you'd likely not divulge information to blow your cover to a group of guys who spend too much time on a website where digging up shit is the norm.

I gave him fair warning, I told him what I have and that all he has to do is quell the shit talk and he just stepped it up instead. Doesn't sound like someone afraid for their lives. What did he do to people that would make him think they want to do him harm? I know plenty ex-cons... never heard one talk about finding the county jailer to terrorize him. Surely there's more than one jailer.

And despite his claim, I blacked out his address and any other identifying information on the Google Earth screenshot. If I was trying to get him found, I went about it the wrong way.

That was awesome. :lmao

johnsmith
07-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Most trolls are getting paid by the government to disrupt discussions that lead to the truth. The government wants to keep people thinking inside the box.

Here's some info on trolls.
http://ombudsmanwatchers.org.uk/articles/twenty_five_ways.html
http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm (http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm)
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/phantomtruth/conversations/messages/10893
http://cultureofawareness.com/2012/09/26/disinformation-campaign-exposure-confessions-of-a-paid-disinformation-poster/

Here are some known trolls who work this forum.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1813
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8523
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22660
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19072

You're a fucking idiot

CuckingFunt
07-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Looks like a lot changed while I was away.

And by a lot, I of course mean not a single fucking thing.

Cry Havoc
07-14-2014, 01:06 AM

And all the while he's been playing it off like it doesn't matter to him, now he admits he's furious due to someone snooping on him (I.e., he's embarrassed) and says it's all gone too far when he was the #1 escalating factor along with xmas, repeatedly ridiculing other members just for not agreeing with them. Amazing how "concerned" he suddenly is after talking shit for YEARS on this forum.

And of course his response to people taking it too far is his vague promises to return the favor. I mean, you can't make this shit up. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-14-2014, 05:05 AM
And all the while he's been playing it off like it doesn't matter to him, now he admits he's furious due to someone snooping on him (I.e., he's embarrassed) and says it's all gone too far when he was the #1 escalating factor along with xmas, repeatedly ridiculing other members just for not agreeing with them. Amazing how "concerned" he suddenly is after talking shit for YEARS on this forum.

And of course his response to people taking it too far is his vague promises to return the favor. I mean, you can't make this shit up. :lol

You like making shit up, son....yawn...

Not furious, not concerned.

Amusing that trolls care so much.

zzzzzzz

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 07:22 AM

zzzzzzz

No permission implied or otherwise was obtained.

Cyber-stalking is nothing to take lightly.

I work with criminals who hurt people, rape people, molest kids, burglarize their homes - thanks to your buddy - and your savior - they can now come pay me and my family a visit.

the bigger issue is a cyber-stalker putting my family in danger and this is not acceptable and will be addressed.

Furious and concerned.

Blake
07-14-2014, 08:49 AM
In thread after thread, it's like he instantly forgets what he just posted.

Or he has some kind of multiple personality disorder.

Crazy.

Cry Havoc
07-14-2014, 12:01 PM

zzzzzzz

k

lKkB05mkFGk

silverblk mystix
07-14-2014, 03:24 PM
In thread after thread, it's like he instantly forgets what he just posted.

Or he has some kind of multiple personality disorder.

Crazy.

Or you have serious reading comprehension problems...

no one is surprised.

Blake
07-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Or you have serious reading comprehension problems...

no one is surprised.

No, it's very very very clearly laid out right above in post #65 how you clearly contradicted yourself.

silverblk mystix
07-14-2014, 03:56 PM
No, it's very very very clearly laid out right above in post #65 how you clearly contradicted yourself.

No, you are seeing the world the way YOU are - instead of as it is.

I am who I am and I am not concerned with opinions about that -

Putting my family in unnecessary danger to impress your friends - is something that is cowardly at best - and is something to address yet not be "furious" about it.

Of course - I just proved how bad your reading comprehension is - and I can pretty much predict your idiotic and misinformed responses from here on out...

because, again - you have been programmed and can never understand how inaccurate your program is in relation to reality.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 04:04 PM

Putting my family in unnecessary danger to impress your friends - is something that is cowardly at best - and is something to address yet not be "furious" about it.

Of course - I just proved how bad your reading comprehension is - and I can pretty much predict your idiotic and misinformed responses from here on out...

because, again - you have been programmed and can never understand how inaccurate your program is in relation to reality.lol trying to play it cool after THE SALTINESS

Blake
07-14-2014, 04:22 PM

because, again - you have been programmed and can never understand how inaccurate your program is in relation to reality.

so your family is in danger but you're not concerned?

silverblk mystix
07-14-2014, 04:36 PM
so your family is in danger but you're not concerned?

My family could be placed in danger because of a stupid unnecessary action from a cyber-stalker.
I am concerned 24/7 as I am sure you are about your kid -

Am I concerned about trolls opinions? Not at all.

Reading comprehension....obviously not your strong suit.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 04:43 PM
My family could be placed in danger because of a stupid unnecessary action from a cyber-stalker. But everything is still available on the internets. Have you done anything to remove the information on all the sites that any criminal you have apparently wronged to the point of harming your family can access?

Blake
07-14-2014, 04:54 PM
My family could be placed in danger because of a stupid unnecessary action from a cyber-stalker.
I am concerned 24/7 as I am sure you are about your kid -

So if you're not concerned about trolls, why did you order a code red on dmc?

It's clear you want eye for and eye.

Maybe you're simply programmed for petty revenge.

Cry Havoc
07-14-2014, 05:02 PM

Says the guy who continually threatens other people online. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Says the guy who continually threatens other people online. :lol

I think xmas continually embarrassing you and pwing you has gotten to you. Just chill.

Your faggoty pasty white pic was posted once and it revealed you live in the Bay area-

no one gave a shit and no one cyber-stalked you because no other man is obsessed with you -

don't be too upset at that.

Cry Havoc
07-14-2014, 05:12 PM
I think xmas continually embarrassing you and pwing you has gotten to you. Just chill.

Your faggoty pasty white pic was posted once and it revealed you live in the Bay area-

no one gave a shit and no one cyber-stalked you because no other man is obsessed with you -

You're now bragging about being stalked while admitting it could endanger your family. You are completely off the deep end. Holy shit.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 05:13 PM

:lmao:lmaoRight, an obsessed person would have retained all that information long after said information was posted, amirite?

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 05:14 PM
You're now bragging about being stalked while admitting it could endanger your family. You are completely off the deep end. Holy shit.He's proud to put his family in danger all because he wanted Manny to listen to his song.

johnsmith
07-14-2014, 05:58 PM
I think the term "cyber stalking" is being thrown around a bit too willy nilly in here....I'm pretty sure looking for 30 minutes for info you yourself have put out there under your own free will doesn't merit cyber stalking.

Come to think of it, wtf is cyber stalking?

silverblk mystix
07-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Maybe a little dose of reality - since you girls seem to have your little girl panty party in full swing;

#1) The no life troll with 85,000 troll posts pissed off a few posters - one of which found his ratcoon face on the internet bragging about being a - get this - a "D League Expert" (rofl) - and posted it here -

#2) I laughed at the ratcoon face - as did everyone else for 6 months or more - still laughing at it actually - this was poetic justice and still is.

#3) The little girl troll got very upset and had the thread deleted - after crying about "cyber-stalking" for 6 months - because of a pic that he himself posted on the internet - and also got the person he blamed - banned from here. Of course - admitting he got this poster banned because he was humiliated would take a "man" to admit -
The troll is not one of those - he denies it but everyone knows it.

#3) The troll cried for help and his cyber-stalker friend posted SBM's private info on here because of their "relationship" lol

#4) The trolls - the very same ones who cried and cried about cyber-stalking when the ratcoon was being humiliated - are the same ones that are now justifying and celebrating the actions of the cyber-stalker.

#5) It is what it is - I am still laughing at the ratcoon - and he is still pissed and still trying to get even.

#6) The person posting my private info was not banned - the person posting the ratcoon's face only - no private info - except for the name David Kimbrell - was banned. This isn't enough for the trolls - they are still embarrassed for the ratcoon and got their little troll girl panties in a twist.

Did I leave anything out?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Maybe a little dose of reality - since you girls seem to have your little girl panty party in full swing;

#1) The no life troll with 85,000 troll posts pissed off a few posters - one of which found his ratcoon face on the internet bragging about being a - get this - a "D League Expert" (rofl) - and posted it here - False.

#2) I laughed at the ratcoon face - as did everyone else for 6 months or more - still laughing at it actually - this was poetic justice and still is.Yes, this is when you were in favor of cyberstalking. lol

#3) The little girl troll got very upset and had the thread deleted - after crying about "cyber-stalking" for 6 months - because of a pic that he himself posted on the internet - and also got the person he blamed - banned from here. Of course - admitting he got this poster banned because he was humiliated would take a "man" to admit -
The troll is not one of those - he denies it but everyone knows it.False.

#3) The troll cried for help and his cyber-stalker friend posted SBM's private info on here because of their "relationship" lolFalse.

#4) The trolls - the very same ones who cried and cried about cyber-stalking when the ratcoon was being humiliated - are the same ones that are now justifying and celebrating the actions of the cyber-stalker.They certainly did laugh at your 180 turnaround on the subject of cyberstalking.

#5) It is what it is - I am still laughing at the ratcoon - and he is still pissed and still trying to get even.lol you're the one vowing revenge on everyone.

#6) The person posting my private info was not banned - the person posting the ratcoon's face only - no private info - except for the name David Kimbrell - was banned. This isn't enough for the trolls - they are still embarrassed for the ratcoon and got their little troll girl panties in a twist.All false.

Did I leave anything out?You left out the part where you posted and linked your personal information at about six different publicly accessible sites and invited anyone with an internet connection to find out more about you, your music, your picture, your job and your opinion about Volkswagens.

Also your legally actionable defamation against David Kimbrell when you linked his name and picture and called him a pedophile for several months.

crofl

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 07:03 PM
lol SBM still trying so hard -- all because of the Playboy Mansion thread.

Sad.

Watch him try some more.

silverblk mystix
07-14-2014, 07:45 PM

#1) The no life troll with 85,000 troll posts pissed off a few posters - one of which found his ratcoon face on the internet bragging about being a - get this - a "D League Expert" (rofl) - and posted it here -

#2) I laughed at the ratcoon face - as did everyone else for 6 months or more - still laughing at it actually - this was poetic justice and still is.

#3) The troll cried for help and his cyber-stalker friend posted SBM's private info on here because of their "relationship" lol

#4) The trolls - the very same ones who cried and cried about cyber-stalking when the ratcoon was being humiliated - are the same ones that are now justifying and celebrating the actions of the cyber-stalker.

#5) It is what it is - I am still laughing at the ratcoon - and he is still pissed and still trying to get even.

#6) The person posting my private info was not banned - the person posting the ratcoon's face only - no private info - except for the name David Kimbrell - was banned. This isn't enough for the trolls - they are still embarrassed for the ratcoon and got their little troll girl panties in a twist.

/thread

RD2191
07-14-2014, 07:55 PM

:owned

silverblk mystix
07-14-2014, 08:12 PM
:owned

:lol:lol:lol

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 08:12 PM
lol the tryhard krew has a new member.

johnsmith
07-14-2014, 08:23 PM
False.

Yes, this is when you were in favor of cyberstalking. lol

False.

False.

They certainly did laugh at your 180 turnaround on the subject of cyberstalking.

lol you're the one vowing revenge on everyone.

All false.

You left out the part where you posted and linked your personal information at about six different publicly accessible sites and invited anyone with an internet connection to find out more about you, your music, your picture, your job and your opinion about Volkswagens.

Also your legally actionable defamation against David Kimbrell when you linked his name and picture and called him a pedophile for several months.

crofl

Cry Havoc
07-14-2014, 09:01 PM
/thread

Oh shit, he's now talking to himself too. Lots of signs that point to "unstable".

RD2191
07-14-2014, 09:01 PM
:wakeup