PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Since Duncan>Kobe has been laid to rest...

LittleCriminal
07-11-2014, 02:34 AM
can we now fight over Manu>Kobe??

ezau
07-11-2014, 02:36 AM
can we now fight over Manu>Kobe??

I support this, tbh.

Chris
07-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Leonard>Kobe

Thread
07-11-2014, 07:52 AM
The Bag stays in Texas.

LittleCriminal
07-11-2014, 07:56 AM
^ Parrot Makes no sense.

Thread
07-11-2014, 07:57 AM
^ Makes no sense.

Then you shouldn't mind:::

The Bag stays in Texas.

LittleCriminal
07-11-2014, 07:58 AM
I dont mind.. Still makes no sense.

pgardn
07-11-2014, 07:58 AM
Kobe, teammate and friend.

A guy to teach your young point guard to... avoid.

100%duncan
07-11-2014, 07:59 AM

:lol

100%duncan
07-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Then you shouldn't mind:::

The Bag stays in Texas.

Who won their last game this season?

Thread
07-11-2014, 08:00 AM

Your Duncan is no role model either. Bringing another man into his home--into his marital bed. Sure, his children were too young to understand the goings on here, but, it was wrong.

Clean your own fuckin' house.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2014, 08:01 AM
The Bag stays in Texas.
With Kirby in it.

LittleCriminal
07-11-2014, 08:06 AM
Your Duncan is no role model either. Bringing another man into his home--into his marital bed. Sure, his children were too young to understand the goings on here, but, it was wrong.

Clean your own fuckin' house. "First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado "- Koby Bryant

Thread
07-11-2014, 08:07 AM
"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado "- Koby Bryant

Your Neal raped as well. Sure, the girl was no account, not your daughter, or girlfriend, just human debris in the way.

You've nary room.

LittleCriminal
07-11-2014, 08:09 AM
" I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter." - Kobe

LittleCriminal
07-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Lol gary neal is no kobe bryant son.. Nobody worships Neal like you do Kobe.

Thread
07-11-2014, 08:11 AM
" I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter." - Kobe

And you've no room. Your Neal raped as well. The girl was nobody special, not anybody's daughter, or girlfriend. Just a hole---in the way.

LittleCriminal
07-11-2014, 08:11 AM
House has been cleaned too btw.. Neal is gone..
Rapists is still a Laker.

Thread
07-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Lol gary neal is no kobe bryant son.. Nobody worships Neal like you do Kobe.

Makes nary difference. Neal raped. Kobe raped.

You're no better than me.

Big shot. HA!

Thread
07-11-2014, 08:12 AM
House has been cleaned too btw.. Neal is gone..
Rapists is still a Laker.

No. You never threw him out when he raped. You threw him out when he failed.

Clean your own fuckin' house before you start on mine.

LittleCriminal
07-11-2014, 08:15 AM

Big shot. HA!

Fuk ya im better than you.. Only thing you got going for you is being a parrot. And even that sux.

Thread
07-11-2014, 08:18 AM
Fuk ya im better than you.. Only thing you got going for you is being a parrot. And even that sux.

No. Your people raped. My people raped.

& bub, we're both going to live with thatPERIOD

MarCowMar
07-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Manu makes the whole team better the moment he steps on the court. He is a top tier PG in a SG body. If Manu had been in Kobe's place, he wouldn't have driven Shaq off. When Kobe steps on the court his teammates shrivel up and turn into spectators, with a few exceptions like Fisher and Pau. The only thing Kobe has over Manu is durability.

Manu>Kobe, yes, but I'd be curious to hear what fans of other teams think. If you could choose between a prime Kobe or a prime Manu, and add them to your team, which would you pick?

DMX7
07-11-2014, 08:41 AM

Big shot. HA!

Kobe is your God. Neal was a disposable role player.

Prime Time
07-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Clean your own fuckin' house before you start on mine.
We did... By ditching his ass in F/A.

Lol Rapist.

pgardn
07-11-2014, 10:37 AM

Duncan raped a man in his own home while waiting for knee surgery.

Link?

Thread
07-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Duncan raped a man in his own home while waiting for knee surgery.

Link?

You said it. Link it.