PDA

View Full Version : T-Wolves: Love for Wiggins and Waiters?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Being reported via Minnesota twitter as the possible trade..

Would you do it?

Dick Jones
07-11-2014, 01:03 PM
:lol Cavs trying to fuck their title hopes right after getting LeBron. They can't do anything right without tripping over their own dicks five minutes later.

Holden_Caulfield
07-11-2014, 01:05 PM
why would you trade the guy who can maybe guard kawhi for no defense kevin love :lol

Killakobe81
07-11-2014, 01:06 PM
:lol Cavs trying to fuck their title hopes right after getting LeBron. They can't do anything right without tripping over their own dicks five minutes later.

Maybe it was part of the "pitch" to get Bron. If so you do it. But I would hold on to Wiggins, and give them Waiters and Bennett plus a choice of any of the 1st rounders due ...dont get me wrong wiggins may not be all he is hyped to be. But he will be better than Waiters, Bennett and probably the pick they get from MIAmi ...

daslicer
07-11-2014, 01:07 PM
They need to keep Wiggins that kid is raw but he has a lot of potential. Under Lebron's tutelage he will be able to become a great player. Also just the way the rules favor perimeter players there is no way you get rid of Wiggins. The Cavs with Lebron,Wiggins,Irving will have 3 guys who will be hard to defend on the perimeter due to the way the refs call the game today. Love is also an overrated player his interior defense is pretty shitty.

Spur-Addict
07-11-2014, 01:10 PM
If I'm Cleveland I'm not trading Wiggins. I think Love is a bit overrated. If he was more polished on the block then I could possibly have a change of opinion.

~O~
07-11-2014, 01:12 PM
If they're trying to trade anyone for Love, they have no choice but to give Wiggins up in any case. Minny can instantly rebuild around Wiggins. They have no choice. Dion Waiters and Anthony Bennett are shit players. If Minny takes that deal they'll be fucking themselves.

Infinite_limit
07-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Wiggins who

Captivus
07-11-2014, 01:58 PM
If they're trying to trade anyone for Love, they have no choice but to give Wiggins up in any case. Minny can instantly rebuild around Wiggins. They have no choice. Dion Waiters and Anthony Bennett are shit players. If Minny takes that deal they'll be fucking themselves.

Leverage...thats the key here.

MIN can end up with nothing.

~O~
07-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Leverage...thats the key here.

MIN can end up with nothing.
You're right about this. They could just keep Love. Doesn't mean Cleveland will win shit.