PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lebron

Malik Hairston
07-11-2014, 01:43 PM
I haven't seen White people this happy in a long time, tbh:lol..

Lebron returning to a slave master owner and a fanbase that showered him with racial slurs during his last series in Cleveland is pathetic IMO..it's not Kobe or Jordan-level of coonery, but it's still disappointing for a man that has taken a role as a leader in the Black community, tbh..

I keep seeing and hearing White people express their happiness in Lebron's return to Cleveland, citing his return home as the sole reason, and that he's "doing the right thing", but in reality, it's just slave owner talk, as they believe Lebron "owes it" to Cleveland, ignoring that he exercised his rights to join a different team as a Free Agent..

Lebron has returned home to his massa, and White people are ecstatic about it, all the haters have become supporters..I haven't seen such accepted, blatant racism in a long time:lol..

I am no longer a Lebron fan, tbh, fuck that ugly-ass nigga..

spurraider21
07-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Trill Clinton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20413) see my point?

DisAsTerBot
07-11-2014, 01:45 PM
so salty

Chinook
07-11-2014, 01:46 PM
It still hurts, tbh.. :cry

Splits
:lmao

moisaenz
haha like if sterling and gilbert are the only "racist"owners in the nba...

lebron is not obama, doesnt have to play the race card all the time..

StrengthAndHonor
This is pretty low, and sad for someone like you OP. SMH.

Thread
07-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Oh, dem grapes, they be sour.

Big shot Har. I spi, I pity on you.

StrengthAndHonor
Meltdown commenced

Splits
Cue CN jumping off the wagon in 3... 2....

spurraider21
Oh look, blaming the white man for your problems. The fuck outta here :lol. You got played like Mo Williams

StrengthAndHonor
Clipper Nation, what's your take?

Floyd Pacquiao
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/applause.gif Harlem sticking to his guns, will zipper nation continue to swing from lebrons nuts or will he be a good little lap dog and follow master? Stay tuned

myhc
07-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Lebron is a coon? You are scum. Fuck you.

Thread
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500), what's your take?

"With Kobe in it."

Malik Hairston
I expect a negative reaction in this thread, as most of SpursTalk is White males and Black-hating Mexicans, tbh..

Nothing makes them happier than seeing a Black man fall in line, tbh..

SupremeGuy
07-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Classy thread, tbh. :lol

DarrinS
det salt

StrengthAndHonor
"With Kobe in it."
Ahhhh, yes...

JamStone
This is totally what Panthro would say

Chinook
#whyBronWhy

Clipper Nation
07-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500), what's your take?
I'm surprised he went back there, but still a LeBron fan, tbh....

Baam
07-11-2014, 01:51 PM
:lmao Arison is way more of a slave owner, :lol at trying to save some cash by cutting Miller while Lebron was taking less than the max to play for him.

Malik Hairston
07-11-2014, 01:52 PM
The same people that have hated Lebron for years for exercising his right as a Free Agent are now defending him:lmao..of course..

Spur-Addict
07-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Bent outta shape :lol

Malik Hairston
07-11-2014, 01:54 PM
:lmao Arison is way more of a slave owner, :lol at trying to save some cash by cutting Miller while Lebron was taking less than the max to play for him.

Arison has virtually no involvement with the actual organization, his son runs it, and it's not just about ownership, it's about the fanbase, too..the mass racism from the Cavs fanbase during 2010-2011 was widely reported..

Clipper Nation
"With Kobe in it."
:lol

Mikeanaro

Epic

spurraider21
:lol det new avatar. Is this gna be ur new shtick since the LeBron/DK one is dead?

although you'll need to change your IP or welch

moisaenz
07-11-2014, 01:55 PM
I expect a negative reaction in this thread, as most of SpursTalk is White males and Black-hating Mexicans, tbh..

Nothing makes them happier than seeing a Black man fall in line, tbh..

The heat owner does not get anything from his black employees but Gilbert does..

Arcadian
07-11-2014, 01:56 PM
:lmao You're being a bitch, Harlem. Shut up.

Lebron made the right choice for himself. Miami was on the decline, and Lebron saw this. They were only going to sink more next season. Miami was not doing enough to re-tool into title contenders. He definitely has a better chance to win with Cleveland in the long-run. He needed to team up with young talent with room to grow. Has there ever been a team with four #1 overall draft picks before?

I also like the decision because he chose a small-market team over a big-market team. That's rare for a superstar (best player in the league, no less) to do that. Props. It really helps his image overall - and if he does win a title with Cleveland, it will erase the criticism that he "needed the superfriends to win."

Captivus
07-11-2014, 01:56 PM

Lebron returning to a slave master owner and a fanbase that showered him with racial slurs during his last series in Cleveland is pathetic IMO..it's not Kobe or Jordan-level of coonery, but it's still disappointing for a man that has taken a role as a leader in the Black community, tbh..

I keep seeing and hearing White people express their happiness in Lebron's return to Cleveland, citing his return home as the sole reason, and that he's "doing the right thing", but in reality, it's just slave owner talk, as they believe Lebron "owes it" to Cleveland, ignoring that he exercised his rights to join a different team as a Free Agent..

Lebron has returned home to his massa, and White people are ecstatic about it, all the haters have become supporters..I haven't seen such accepted, blatant racism in a long time:lol..

Sources eh?

Robz4000
07-11-2014, 01:57 PM
This could be the best day of an offseason on Spurstalk ever tbh...

spurraider21
07-11-2014, 01:58 PM
This could be the best day of an offseason on Spurstalk ever tbh...
If bosh resigns with Miami and Houston matches the parsons offer sheet

Juggity
07-11-2014, 02:00 PM
:lol did not see this one coming.

Lebron made a good legacy choice. If he so much as wins 1 ring while in Cleveland he will be elevated to godhood.

lefty
So HH is not a Heat fan anymore ?

Malik Hairston
Jesse Jackson: Dan Gilbert Sees LeBron James As 'Runaway Slave

Wilbon, Bomani Jones, Stephen A, and virtually every credible, reputable Black sports figured agreed, tbh..

resistanze
07-11-2014, 02:01 PM
:lmao @ that avatar

Mikeanaro
07-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Jesse Jackson thinks he owns black people, just another slave master.

Robz4000
07-11-2014, 02:03 PM
If bosh resigns with Miami and Houston matches the parsons offer sheet

Bosh is going to Houston and Houston will match Parson's offer sheet. However, all their depth will be gone and the Spurs match up better with a Bosh/Howard frontcourt than Howard + smallball.

RsxPiimp
07-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Jesse Jackson thinks he owns black people, just another slave master.
http://tommygirard.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/samuel-l-jackson-talks-django-unchained-124364-470-75.jpg

moisaenz
07-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Jesse Jackson: Dan Gilbert Sees LeBron James As 'Runaway Slave

Wilbon, Bomani Jones, Stephen A, and virtually every credible, reputable Black sports figured agreed, tbh..

Like if Jackson is the voice of reason on racial matters.

Brazil
07-11-2014, 02:08 PM

not sure who btw hated Lebron became a fan now tbh fwiw

other than that solid thread :lol

Thread
07-11-2014, 02:14 PM
I admire people who can truly forgive a wrong, be it personal or otherwise. James did that here and without dragging Gilbert onto E. 9th & Euclid and lynching him like he did Sterling by Graumann's.

Malik Hairston
07-11-2014, 02:15 PM
I admire people who can truly forgive a wrong, be it personal or otherwise. James did that here and without dragging Gilbert onto E. 9th & Euclid and lynching him like he did Sterling by Graumann's.

Not surprised that you forgive Lebron, tbh, not surprised at all..

moisaenz
07-11-2014, 02:16 PM
this thread is so contradicting ... saying that gilbert is a slave owner/racist but at the same time calling Lebron a coon...

lefty
07-11-2014, 02:17 PM
:lol Lebron is an awsome player and fantastic teammate , he is also a wonderful human being

Malik Hairston
07-11-2014, 02:17 PM
:lol Lebron is an awsome player and fantastic teammate , he is also a wonderful human being

:lol..

Brazil
07-11-2014, 02:18 PM

As a spur fan, I'm not sure why you are mad at Lebron

Lebron to the cavs is less dangerous for a Spurs repeat than in a reloaded Miami with big 3 restructured contracts tbh

Brazil
07-11-2014, 02:19 PM

what lefty said

Thread
07-11-2014, 02:19 PM

He forgave The Gilbs, that's what I was commending. He could have easily lynched him like he lynched Sterling.

Malik Hairston
07-11-2014, 02:23 PM
As a spur fan, I'm not sure why you are mad at Lebron

Lebron to the cavs is less dangerous for a Spurs repeat than in a reloaded Miami with big 3 restructured contracts tbh

:lol no..the Heat were never a threat to the Spurs, they match-up terribly, which is why I predicted Spurs in 5..there's nothing they could have done to beat the Spurs next year with a broken down Wade..

The Cavs won't, either, but they have actually have athleticism and potentially have role players to at least make the Spurs work..

crc21209
07-11-2014, 02:28 PM
:lol no..the Heat were never a threat to the Spurs, they match-up terribly, which is why I predicted Spurs in 5..there's nothing they could have done to beat the Spurs next year with a broken down Wade..

The Cavs won't, either, but they have actually have athleticism and potentially have role players to at least make the Spurs work..

This. As far as what would've been better for the Spurs? It would've been better if the Heat stayed together. The Spurs would stomp the Heat again with that roster. The Cavs would only be a slight bigger threat. Too young, too raw, and not smart enough to win a title just yet...

Brazil
07-11-2014, 02:30 PM

As structured Heat wouldn't have been a threat I agree. Now restructuring cleverly their contracts, they could have added significant pieces to bother the Spurs.

They took a bath against the Spurs but we tend to underestimate how hard is to 3 peat, after this loss they would have came back hungrier and stronger.

The cavs will need a year to gel with the addition of two fundamental pieces like Lebron and Love or Wiggins. Oh I forgot to mention Mike Br:lolwn... no way Cavs + Lebron are a bigger threat than the Heat reloaded + Lebron.

benstanfield
07-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Wait so is he a coon genius or did that genius thing change overnight?

Brazil
07-11-2014, 02:32 PM
This. As far as what would've been better for the Spurs? It would've been better if the Heat stayed together. The Spurs would stomp the Heat again with that roster. The Cavs would only be a slight bigger threat. Too young, too raw, and not smart enough to win a title just yet...

that would mean Heat would not have improved which is very unlikely after being fucked like that...

Thread
07-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Wait so is he a coon genius or did that genius thing change overnight?

Nail 'em up!!!

baseline bum
07-11-2014, 02:34 PM

I still think this was about him taking a paycut for Miller only to have Arison amnesty him and basically tell James he was taking a paycut for him, and not Miller. Was James supposed to take that from Jew Massa? Gilbert's letter was nasty, but it was nowhere near as bad as conning James into a paycut that was supposed to go towards winning titles.

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2014, 02:45 PM

That's okay cause he did it for the kids AMIRITE?

My presence can make a difference in Miami, but I think it can mean more where I’m from. I want kids in Northeast Ohio, like the hundreds of Akron third-graders I sponsor through my foundation, to realize that there’s no better place to grow up. Maybe some of them will come home after college and start a family or open a business. That would make me smile. Our community, which has struggled so much, needs all the talent it can get.

Splits
07-11-2014, 02:46 PM
:cry

For four years, the letter had come to define Dan Gilbert, and the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers wanted to wash away the shame and embarrassment and guilt of it all. So Sunday, Gilbert sat down with LeBron James and his inner-circle and tried to absolve himself of a most wretched moment in time.

"We had five great years together and one terrible night," Gilbert told James, and so started the process of reconciliation on Sunday night in Miami. "I told him how sorry I was, expressed regret for how that night went and how I let all the emotion and passion for situation carry me away. I told him I wish had never done it, that I wish I could take it back."

And soon, James told Gilbert that he wished he had never done "The Decision" on cable television and that they had made mistakes together, that they could move past it. From James and his agent Rich Paul and business manager Maverick Carter, the air of peace hung heavy in the South Florida air, the process of returning to Cleveland had begun in earnest. Soon, they had stopped talking about the past and talked about the possibility of a future together and for the first time – truly the first time – the possibility of reunification had become genuine.

"It was more comfortable than I actually thought it would be," Gilbert told Yahoo Sports on Friday afternoon. "They made it easy for me."

These had been Gilbert's first public words since agent Rich Paul called him moments before a public announcement, and said simply, "Dan, congratulations. LeBron's coming home."

Gilbert had flown down on his private jet on Sunday for the most important meeting of his billionaire business life. After obliterating James on the night of his departure for the Miami Heat four years ago, Gilbert had come back to make his pitch for the most improbable of partnerships: James and Gilbert, older and wiser, scarred in far different ways from sport's most spectacular falling-out.

James became branded by The Decision, and Gilbert became a hostage to his Letter. Only, James would win two titles in four years with the Heat, and winning washes everything away. Winning changes the story. The Cavaliers have lost a lot of games, made mistakes and then Gilbert started to understand something: For all his business genius, all his rebuilding of Detroit and charitable endeavors and everything he had done in his life, the letter had come to define him.

"Do a Google search on me, and it's the first thing that comes up," Gilbert told Yahoo Sports. "To a certain segment of society, it's like somebody killed somebody, like somebody killed their kid. I told LeBron, 'That letter didn't hurt anybody more than it hurt me.'

"For the first two months, I kept thousands of letters – not hundreds – thousands written to me. There were 90-year-old ladies and CEOs, and I realized that that letter had transcended the event, went far beyond LeBron. After a few months, I would re-read it and just be full of regret. That wasn't me, that wasn't who I am. I didn't mean most of the things I said in there. The venom it produced, from all sides … I wish … I wish I had never done it.

"I'm grateful that we all get another chance together now."

Three years ago, Gilbert says he "started to hear rumblings that this could be possible," that James had thoughts about someday making a return to the Cavaliers. "I went back and forth in my mind, thinking: Could this really happen? It was a volatile thing for years, and now that it's happened, I'm still in shock."

Gilbert couldn't stop talking about Paul and Carter, about how they were the conduits to make it all work again. "So professional with us through the whole process," Gilbert said. In the end, LeBron James wanted to come home, wanted to forgive, and there were these two figures, forever connected in history, sitting in Miami on Sunday and slowly, surely laying out a way it could all happen again.

LeBron James comes home a two-time champion, comes home with a chance to deliver something Dan Gilbert would've never imagined possible again: a chance for them to be champions together, a chance to wash away all the stain of a Scarlet Letter and The Decision, to get together older and wiser, and better understand how it can be made right again.

His cell phone buzzed on Friday afternoon, and Dan Gilbert, the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, heard the words he could've never, ever imagined: LeBron's coming home.

IrisHockey
07-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Born a slave, die a slave.

i'm fucking done with these fucking n!ggers in the nba. give me novak and shawn bradley and steve nash.. trade monta for redick

Spurs 4 The Win
07-11-2014, 02:55 PM
LeBron will suffer a season ending injury in his first year at Cleveland, book it

RsxPiimp
07-11-2014, 03:01 PM
I still think this was about him taking a paycut for Miller only to have Arison amnesty him and basically tell James he was taking a paycut for him, and not Miller. Was James supposed to take that from Jew Massa? Gilbert's letter was nasty, but it was nowhere near as bad as conning James into a paycut that was supposed to go towards winning titles.

He's not going to make a life altering decision because Arison amnestied Mike Miller. He's not that dumb, he knows Arison was always willing to pay, and considering the Heat were repeating luxury tax offenders, it doesn't fit that angle. :lol

James did not take a pay cut for Mike Miller. Wade Bosh and Lebron all did so that they can play together.

baseline bum
07-11-2014, 03:02 PM
He's not going to make a life altering decision because Arison amnestied Mike Miller. He's not that dumb, he knows Arison was always willing to pay, and considering the Heat were repeating luxury tax offenders, it doesn't fit that angle. :lol

James did not take a pay cut for Mike Miller. Wade Bosh and Lebron all did so that they can play together.

They each took about a $3M paycut on their starting salaries so they could sign Miller. Otherwise, they could have gotten very close to max together. And James came out and said he wasn't taking a paycut for Arison to make more money.

xtremesteven33
07-11-2014, 03:06 PM
First feel good story in a long time for Lebron. You can tell he was tired of Miami and their shitty fanbase. The prodigal son returns, learning the error of his ways and will now be better than ever IMO.

RsxPiimp
07-11-2014, 03:06 PM
They each took about a $3M paycut on their starting salaries so they could sign Miller. Otherwise, they could have gotten very close to max together. And James came out and said he wasn't taking a paycut for Arison to make more money.

I see what you're saying tbh. But it's just my opinion. I think his decision to leave Miami is bigger than that. He always wanted to be loved and liked, and he accomplished that today.

If holding grudge is his MO, he would neither consider Cleveland or Miami.

Gummi Clutch
07-11-2014, 03:07 PM
I think I've started to like Lebron a lot more after reading this.

HarlemHo 37
07-11-2014, 03:19 PM

Don't blame the whites. Blame your "source". The nigga with the least. He screwed you over, tbh.

benefactor
07-11-2014, 03:27 PM
So does Harlem now become a less slang laced version of Trill Clinton? If that's his new shtick it could be quite entertaining around here next season.:lol

jeebus
07-11-2014, 03:30 PM
This is totally what Panthro would say
Post of the day

sook
07-11-2014, 03:31 PM
I think Heat's posts are going to get a lot better, tbh

Twisted_Dawg
07-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Black-hating Mexicans.....

Kool Bob Love
07-11-2014, 03:53 PM
I think Heat's posts are going to get a lot better, tbh

He sounds like a hurt female. Canadian blood coming out.

DJR210
07-11-2014, 04:04 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/applause.gif Harlem sticking to his guns, will zipper nation continue to swing from lebrons nuts or will he be a good little lap dog and follow master? Stay tuned

Reck
07-11-2014, 04:32 PM
But..
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/52408156.jpg

Jacob1983
07-11-2014, 06:50 PM
The Coon

djohn2oo8
07-11-2014, 06:53 PM

koriwhat
07-11-2014, 07:31 PM

You'll always be remembered for your bandwagon ways, regardless of lebron or not.

Bynumite
07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Harlem trying so hard to paint Lebeta as a modern day black panther and Jordan and Kobe as uncle toms. Meanwhile Lebeta showed us that he's nothing but a house ###### :lmao

Thread
07-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Harlem trying so hard to paint Lebeta as a modern day black panther and Jordan and Kobe as uncle toms. Meanwhile Lebeta showed us that he's nothing but a house ###### :lmao

Mighty is absolutely correct here. Sure, Media will run interference on the issue, but, James sold out to The Gilbs. There were racist overtones in the original whipping of the black man and those racist overtones were cited by Media, not yelled at the top of lungs, but, whispered in the heights. Picking & choosing whom James lynches and whom he permits to whip him is a fact.

I'm gonna go again here, because it's warranted:::

Mighty

Venti Quattro
07-11-2014, 07:56 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2po6snr.gif

Ginobili3
07-11-2014, 11:15 PM
:lmao

whitemamba
07-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Harlem melting down hard.

The_Coyote
07-11-2014, 11:43 PM

Huh, I wasn't aware of this.

Dude, he owes nothing to the black race. His decisions are not bound by some sacred African blood pact. He's following his best opportunity to win, like he did four years ago. Besides, if you'd done your research instead of knee-jerking your foot right up your own ass, you'd see that (these are based on 2010 census figures) blacks or mixed blacks comprise over 50% of Cleveland's population, which is about twice as much as the black population-figures in Miami-Dade.

marinoman
07-12-2014, 12:02 AM
http://static.parade.condenast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/lebron-james-coming-home-instagram-vtr.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/52422641.jpg

I prolly shouldve picked a bigger td picture but wtvr

Thebesteva
07-15-2014, 01:35 AM
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10500358_10202448930840318_2394515273605087264_n.j pg?oh=c795ebcb2b22b4e523dfc54ee7fd241a&oe=5439FB41

Splits
05-25-2015, 12:56 AM