PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland owes the Spurs bigtime

beirmeistr
07-11-2014, 01:51 PM
The Spurs' total annihilation of the mighty Miami Heat was the stimulus that prompted King James to go back to his roots. As a token of their appreciation, the city of Cleveland should erect a statue of Tim Duncan hugging a basketball and present it to the city of San Antonio as a gift.

Obstructed_View
07-11-2014, 02:07 PM
I'm starting to think it was the Spurs' total annihilation of the Cleveland Cavs that made them come up with the plan to have Lebron go somewhere else in the East for four years while they collected lottery picks and then come back after Tim Duncan retired.

Phenomanul
07-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Both arguments are not necessarily mutually exclusive...

heyheymymy
07-11-2014, 02:51 PM
I'm starting to think it was the Spurs' total annihilation of the Cleveland Cavs that made them come up with the plan to have Lebron go somewhere else in the East for four years while they collected lottery picks and then come back after Tim Duncan retired.

iiiiiinteresting.

DJR210
07-11-2014, 05:26 PM
The Spurs' total annihilation of the mighty Miami Heat was the stimulus that prompted King James to go back to his roots. As a token of their appreciation, the city of Cleveland should erect a statue of Tim Duncan hugging a basketball and present it to the city of San Antonio as a gift.

Have a Kawhi Leonard "We All Witnessed" banner hung downtown

hooperflash
07-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Wiggins for Bonner/Ayers/Daye , tbh

sananspursfan21
07-12-2014, 12:12 AM

This. Spurs done got played

FireMicoHalili
07-12-2014, 12:43 AM
I'd be happy with a first-rounder