PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: I am disappointed, but thank you lebron for the last four years..

apalisoc_9
07-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Honestly, I'm pissed as fuck since Dan Gilbert is the worst owner in the NBA history..with that being said, Lebron, you showed the world how the game of basketball should be played, you showed the kids the importance of teamwork, you showed everyone that it's about making sacrifices. I'm not gonna lie, I wanna hate on lebron right now...But I won't.

Best of Luck Lebron..I will say this though, It's kinda hard for me to root for you now...But I enjoyed the four years..Honestly, the hate will subside and maybe then I'll start supporting you again. Good luck!

DMX7
07-11-2014, 09:12 PM
He did it for da kiddzzzzz!

HarlemHo 37
07-11-2014, 09:20 PM
This time,, Lebron got it right. All the profits from the "the Decision II" goes into his bank account.

dav4463
07-11-2014, 09:26 PM
I don't buy for a second that it is all about "coming home". He just knew the cavs roster was better than the heat giving him a better chance to win and he could get more money. It's all about the money for lebron. i hope they make the finals so Spurs can beat him again!

Arcadian
07-11-2014, 09:30 PM
What the fuck? Why would a Spurs fan be disappointed by this? It HELPS the Spurs. The Cavs have no chance of winning the championship in 2015. Maybe in 2-3 years. Our only threat now is OKC. For the Spurs, it's 2015 or bust. We want that repeat, and then Tim can retire and hand the keys back to Lebron.

spurraider21
07-11-2014, 09:39 PM
:cry he did it because ha hates black people :cry

:lmao:rollin:lmao

Thread
07-11-2014, 09:53 PM
I'm happy for the people there in Cleveland. A true contented happiness is damn difficult to achieve in life. This is one of those times. Almost like an out of body experience for them I imagine. A second chance with the love of your life, the girl that got away, the one you lost, no matter the cause, her fault--or--yours, she's back, comes thru the front door and is every bit as beautiful as when she left you that day four years past. You cannot believe it. And she didn't return because you begged. She is back because she wants to be with you, and not him, or, them. Just you.

Kool Bob Love
07-11-2014, 09:54 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqORn-iCYAANrq2.jpg

Thread
07-11-2014, 09:56 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqORn-iCYAANrq2.jpg

Carrying that big queer oaf to it. Congratulations.

Kool Bob Love
07-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Carrying that big queer oaf to it. Congratulations.

Bottom of your barrels. Them lakers.

Thread
07-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Bottom of your barrels. Them lakers.

You were at barrel's bottom a month ago. Anything is possible.

FkLA
07-11-2014, 10:32 PM
The sooner Miami realizes they were Brons side hoe and not the love of his life the sooner they'll get over it. They still got two really nice mansions out of him tbh.

UZER
07-11-2014, 10:37 PM
The "fans" booed his ass and walked out with a quarter to go in the last home game of a four straight finals appearance run of which they won two, then THEY burn his jersey when he leaves? :lol wtf