PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Pau is officially a Bull.

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 04:54 PM

Reck
07-12-2014, 04:54 PM
One less big to worry about in the West. Thanks dude.

jeebus
07-12-2014, 04:55 PM
He'll be injured in no time, thanks to Thibs' system.

Robz4000
07-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Time to go upstairs imo

Spurs9
07-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Mama there goes that man.

Malik Hairston
07-12-2014, 04:57 PM
I doubt he plays more than 31-32 MPG, tbh, might even max at 30 if Mirotic comes over..

jeebus
07-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Time to go upstairs imo
Where they think picking up Boozer, if he's amnestied, is a good idea.

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Best part is that Lakers got nothing in a S&T and LG is melting down over it:

All of this points to kobe still being limited by his injuries.

Melo rejects lakers, but wants to play with Pau in New York instead of playing with Pau and kobe in LA? That's odd

Pau turns down 11.5 per year to play for 5 a year for the bulls? Are you kidding me? Noah and a severely injury prone rose? It's not as great of a roster as people make it out to be.

Team is terribly run right now. Speechless. Nothing for Gasol, and have done nothing but overpay for backup types. lol. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic

Our own Donkeybong speaking the truth I've been telling Lakers fan for a decade:

Mitch Kupchak. Dude is severely over-rated.

PUHLEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously... this was Jim Buss's big opportunity to show that THE DECISION MAKER could finally make a positive mark... instead... it turns into another failure in a string of failures.

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 1m
Lakers not swinging a trade for Pau and losing him for nothing after so many chances to deal him does not qualify as a success.

ya, this is just absolutely pathetic that we got nothing out of this.

Lakers FO turned from one of the best in the league to one of the worst in the past few years, that is just sad.

i don't get why did the S&T fell apart....we couldn't get anything?? really???

You don't know what Chicago was offering. Stop the (bleep) whining, that's all you do with 0 knowledge of what's going on.
sorry the truth hurts, our FO sucks.

Bunch delusional people running the FO right now.

keeps thinking star like Melo, Love, or whoever will come here when we have an empty roster and full of uncertainty. No stars want to be in a position of uncertainty. U can tell him we are going after KD or whoever in the future, but that is no guaranteed. Stars aren't willing to take that risk and uncertainty anymore.

all we are doing is just wasting Kobe's last two yrs, and unwilling to give him any help.

angrydude
07-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Glad he's in the East.

Now if K-Love would just get traded out there.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Pau must be a bull, because he just cucked the Spurs :lol

SanAntonioSpurs23
07-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Lol what a fag

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 05:02 PM
:cry 488074432259166208

Venti Quattro
07-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Good luck in your career as a Bull, Pau.

baseline bum
MVPau leaving one crippled shitbag for another.

sook
more like a cow, dude would never have enough testosterone to be a bull

whitemamba
07-12-2014, 05:06 PM
chill the fuck out mid, everyone was sucking mitch's dick when he was pulling out block buster trades. To say hes over rated even by my nigga donkeybong is hilarious. Your hatred for the laker organization is what blinds you.

jag
07-12-2014, 05:06 PM
I hope this homo gets the HIV

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 05:07 PM
chill the fuck out mid, everyone was sucking mitch's dick when he was pulling out block buster trades.
Really? Because Lakerfan wanted him fired before he got bailed out by the joke MVPau trade:

http://www.firemitchkupchak.com/

whitemamba
07-12-2014, 05:07 PM
and best of luck to the spaniard, we thank him for the work and wish him the best.

weebo
07-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Only faggots meditate.

whitemamba
07-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Really? Because Lakerfan wanted him fired before he got bailed out by the joke MVPau trade:

http://www.firemitchkupchak.com/

Yes CN, thats a reputable site. Excellent research, was that the first thing that came up when u searched fire mitch in google?

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 05:10 PM
chill the fuck out mid, everyone was sucking mitch's dick when he was pulling out block buster trades. To say hes over rated even by my nigga donkeybong is hilarious. Your hatred for the laker organization is what blinds you.

Mitch is totally overrated. Blockbuster trades are easy to do when you're the Lakers and have an open wallet, since (at the time), everyone wanted to be a Laker.

Now that the Lakers are floundering and the new CBA has closed that proverbial wallet, we see how comically bad Mitch is as a GM.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Yes CN, thats a reputable site. Excellent research, was that the first thing that came up when u searched fire mitch in google?
Lakersground wanted him fired and replaced with Kiki Vandeweghe :lol

http://forums.lakersground.net/togo/thread.php?topic_id=42580&******=0

apalisoc_9
07-12-2014, 05:11 PM
I doubt he plays more than 31-32 MPG, tbh, might even max at 30 if Mirotic comes over..

Who is the bitch in your avi?

MultiTroll
07-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Too much of a pussy to join the Spurs.

whitemamba
Mitch is totally overrated. Blockbuster trades are easy to do when you're the Lakers and have an open wallet, since (at the time), everyone wanted to be a Laker.

Now that the Lakers are floundering and the new CBA has closed that proverbial wallet, we see how comically bad Mitch is as a GM.

How did money get Pau, or dwight, or cp3 when we had him?

Infinite_limit
On his way

http://thatsenuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Kobe-Bulls-jersey.jpg

IronMaxipad
Mitch doing work this offseason.

:lobt2:

midnightpulp
Lakersground wanted him fired and replaced with Kiki Vandeweghe :lol

http://forums.lakersground.net/togo/thread.php?topic_id=42580&******=0

Really. I remember the dark times in Lakerland when Mitch was a pariah. Jerry gifting him Pau saved his career. Since then, it's been blunder after blunder (Nash remains one of the worst signings I've ever seen in the NBA).

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 05:14 PM
How did money get Pau, or dwight, or cp3 when we had him?

Because you were willing to go in lux tax to pay for that roster. The 2012-13 Lakers were a 100 million team and had to pay 29 million in luxury tax. I'm sure other teams wanted Dwight in a trade, but couldn't afford it.

whitemamba
07-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Because you were willing to go in lux tax to pay for that roster. The 2012-13 Lakers were a 100 million team and had to pay 29 million in luxury tax. I'm sure other teams wanted Dwight in a trade, but couldn't afford it.

Us willing to pay is not what brought them here, thats laughable even by ST standards. They were all traded to here, saying money is what brought them is lolzorz tbh.

spurraider21
07-12-2014, 05:17 PM
are they amnestying boozer or did he literally choose the Bulls MLE over ours? :lol

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Really. I remember the dark times in Lakerland when Mitch was a pariah.
So do I.... whitemamba clearly doesn't, though, because he's another post-Pau bandwagoner :lol

whitemamba
07-12-2014, 05:18 PM
So do I.... whitemamba clearly doesn't, though, because he's another post-Pau bandwagoner :lol

Post blake griffin fag talkin shit :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 05:19 PM

Yes, because 32-win teams attract so many bandwagoners :lol

whitemamba
07-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Yes, because 32-win teams attract so many bandwagoners :lol

D-D-D-D-efleeeeeeect Cityyyyyy

Reck
07-12-2014, 05:22 PM
This one's a blunder for sure. How much did Bulls end up paying him? This move is all kinds of retarded when you take the money equation out. Dude's never going to sniff at another championship ever again.

RsxPiimp
07-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Wish you the best Pau. If Rose comes back, the Bulls are finally going to be a real threat in the whack ass east.

ElNono
07-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Good luck to MVPau... he will have his hands full having to carry another gimp, tbh

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Us willing to pay is not what brought them here, thats laughable even by ST standards. They were all traded to here, saying money is what brought them is lolzorz tbh.

Yes it is. When you get a vet in a trade, you also get his Bird rights, allowing you to go over the cap and into luxury tax territory.

The same goes for Howard, who had said he would only sign long-term with Brooklyn but will be hard-pressed to leave Los Angeles. The Lakers also own Howard's Bird Rights, meaning he'll have financial incentive to stay along. The Lakers just got a whole lot better -- again.

"Saving money is what brought them here." Exactly! Which demonstrates the advantage the Lakers have financially.

Now with the steep repeater penalty, the Lakers can't just buy rosters, taking advantage of cash strapped teams looking to off-load their franchise players. Lakers have to operate just like everyone else now.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Just glad he didn't go to the thunder

spurraider21
07-12-2014, 05:29 PM
the lakers obviously went over the cap by abusing bird rights, thats not even a question. thats basically the main way teams go over the cap in the first place :lol

draft bynum, use bird rights to give him a huge 2nd contract... acquire Pau, give him a raise in his 4 year deal via bird rights while above the cap... kobe's massive contract when they were above the cap (using bird rights), odom's contract (bird rights). its not even a question tbh :lol

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 05:30 PM
the lakers obviously went over the cap by abusing bird rights, thats not even a question. thats basically the main way teams go over the cap in the first place :lol

draft bynum, use bird rights to give him a huge 2nd contract... acquire Pau, give him a raise in his 4 year deal via bird rights while above the cap... kobe's massive contract when they were above the cap (using bird rights), odom's contract (bird rights). its not even a question tbh :lol

Yep. Whitemamba doesn't get this. A lot of teams can't afford to do that.

Thread
07-12-2014, 05:40 PM
At least he won't ring now.

At least the Spurs get a taste of the Gasol.

You've been touched.

Chris
07-12-2014, 05:50 PM
At least he won't ring now.

At least the Spurs get a taste of the Gasol.

You've been touched.

At first I was disappointed, but in a way it's a blessing. Pau's verbal flopping and menstrual cramps will fit nicely with the Eastern Conference. The East needed Pau more than the Spurs did tbh

Thread
07-12-2014, 05:54 PM
At first I was disappointed, but in a way it's a blessing. Pau's verbal flopping and menstrual cramps will fit nicely with the Eastern Conference. The East needed Pau more than the Spurs did tbh

Jesus Christ, just take a lickin', Chris. It ain't a blessing. He was made for you. You're the only gd team he'd a excelled in and he was fucking plug & play.

I just do not understand that piss ass way of looking at rejection or bad news.

MarioSpeedwagon
07-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Looks like were keeping Boozer since Reinsdorf is too cheap to amnesty and sign someone ewhos a better fit with our new roster

Thread
07-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Looks like were keeping Boozer since Reinsdorf is too cheap to amnesty and sign someone ewhos a better fit with our new roster

That's good. Shoving him down the roster is wise and will pay dividends as he competes against the lower rung of the opponent.

MarioSpeedwagon
07-12-2014, 05:57 PM
That's good. Shoving him down the roster is wise and will pay dividends as he competes against the lower rung of the opponent.
Rather amnesty him and bring Deng back

Thread
07-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Rather amnesty him and bring Deng back

Six of one|half dozen of the other.

Chris
07-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Jesus Christ, just take a lickin', Chris. It ain't a blessing. He was made for you. You're the only gd team he'd a excelled in and he was fucking plug & play.

Its obvious he wants to coast the rest of his career. His feared Pop's whip and actually practicing hard. Dantoni turned him into a marshmallow. Yes, it sucks that he chose the Bulls instead of us, but his character shows he was not made for us at all.

MarioSpeedwagon
07-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Its obvious he wants to coast the rest of his career. His feared Pop's whip and actually practicing hard. Dantoni turned him into a marshmallow. Yes, it sucks that he chose the Bulls instead of us, but his character shows he was not made for us at all.

Sounds like Sour grapes. Neither team was a great fit since he's really a center but he's needed more and will get more shots and minutes here probably enjoy his time here that playing 22 mpg over there

Thread
07-12-2014, 06:08 PM

And neither was Diaw upon arrival. A career flunky & ne'er-do-well whom without you'd still be at 4.

It's a failure upon Pop that he did not secure Gasol.

Chris
07-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Sounds like Sour grapes. Neither team was a great fit since he's really a center but he's needed more and will get more shots and minutes here probably enjoy his time here that playing 22 mpg over there

I disagree both teams are great fits, since both teams rely on team basketball (multiple screens with pick and roll and versatile bigs who can pass). I will agree that he is needed more there, but he certainly would have been a commodity for us and would have been played sparingly. Maybe a rivalry still exists in his mind, a hatred for the Spurs. No one but Pau knows tbh

MarioSpeedwagon
07-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Thbis teams practice and play as hard anyones. Never heard anyone label his Bulls soft or anything. Quite the opposite actually

MarioSpeedwagon
07-12-2014, 06:12 PM
I disagree both teams are great fits, since both teams rely on team basketball (multiple screens with pick and roll and versatile bigs who can pass). I will agree that he is needed more there, but he certainly would have been a commodity for us and would have been played sparingly. Maybe a rivalry still exists in his mind, a hatred for the Spurs. No one but Pau knows tbh
He's probably gonna play 30 mpg and if Rose injures himself again which is a definite possibility hell become the number one option on a playoff team. As it is now he's a number two option

Chris
07-12-2014, 06:13 PM
And neither was Diaw upon arrival. A career flunky & ne'er-do-well whom without you'd still be at 4.

Diaw was deadly against us during his tenure with the Suns, and Pop never forgot. His solid passing and shooting were evident then which made Dantoni's system that much more effective. A career flunky is a bit of a stretch tbh Diaw has always been a solid player imo

Thread
07-12-2014, 06:17 PM

Not the Bulls. They're rotten from the inside out. They'll "scare" Gasol. The Spurs would have nurtured Gasol, Pop would have have plumbed his depths to locate his goodness then put it to use. It would be easy to find his way with the Spurs. He'll play Hell finding it with the Bulls.

Chris
07-12-2014, 06:19 PM
Not the Bulls. They're rotten from the inside out. They'll "scare" Gasol. The Spurs would have nurtured Gasol, Pop would have have plumbed his depths to locate his goodness then put it to use. It would be easy to find his way with the Spurs. He'll play Hell finding it with the Bulls.

...And he'll deserve it because he chose it. Chicago is cold and the people are colder.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-12-2014, 06:21 PM

Mitch was always overrated. It was Jerry, not the Cowboys Jerry, that was the heart and soul of that franchise. He was the one that got the Players to want to be Lakers. It's no coincidence the Lakers have failed miserably in FA since his passing.

Thread
07-12-2014, 06:25 PM
...And he'll deserve it because he chose it. Chicago is cold and the people are colder.

And because Pop failed to secure him. You can't cite Pop if he'd a come and not cite Pop since he didn't.

And even though I'd a suffered had he come it would have been a magnificent sight to behold as he resurrected there. Now he's switched LA for Chicago,,,Kobe for Noah,,,mistaken majesty for genuine mania. A coach who is cloaked in frustration instead of one who has it all on his desk top.

Now you know. Now you have an example of Gasol. Not one bit of rhyme nor reason to go there when he could have come there. Not one.

Chris
07-12-2014, 06:34 PM
And because Pop failed to secure him. You can't cite Pop if he'd a come and not cite Pop since he didn't.

And even though I'd a suffered had he come it would have been a magnificent sight to behold as he resurrected there. Now he's switched LA for Chicago,,,Kobe for Noah,,,mistaken majesty for genuine mania. A coach who is cloaked in frustration instead of one who has it all on his desk top.

Now you know. Now you have an example of Gasol. Not one bit of rhyme nor reason to go there when he could have come there. Not one.

I'm sorry you had to put up with his dumb ass during his dgaf years. I understand now, and I still feel it is a blessing in disguise. Kobe has to feel the same way.

HemisfairArena
07-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Spurs biggest need was a replacement for Bowen. They needed a guy at SF that could defensively shutdown guards and SF's. Insert Leonard and now you see why the Spurs are Champs again,,,,it's not rocket science, kids. Gasol is not needed.

Thread
07-12-2014, 06:39 PM
I'm sorry you had to put up with his dumb ass during his dgaf years. I understand now, and I still feel it is a blessing in disguise. Kobe has to feel the same way.

Most probably, but, Kobe plotted his trough with him and that was it. Shit goes down during championship runs and fan can't touch that. Bryant doesn't look at it as Gasol getting straightened out because it was Howard in '09 and Perkins getting injured in '10. He looks at it as Gasol triumphed after '08. He doesn't look any further than that, because he can't afford to. I can. I ain't in that trench with those two. I'm sitting in the living room they're in the trench so I don't have to be.

Pop would have cleaned him up and set him straight, made a man of him again, a responsible man instead of a whining cry baby he's stumbled down into. He'll be ostracized with the Bulls.

Killakobe81
07-12-2014, 06:50 PM
and best of luck to the spaniard, we thank him for the work and wish him the best.

Agreed. Classy guy

LkrFan
07-12-2014, 06:51 PM

:)

LkrFan
07-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Good luck in your career as a Bull, Pau.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 06:55 PM
:lol at Lakerfan pretending to appreciate MVPau now when they did nothing but shit on him while he was carrying Kirby to titles....

Thread
07-12-2014, 06:56 PM
:lol at Lakerfan pretending to appreciate MVPau now when they did nothing but shit on him while he was carrying Kirby to titles....

Not this SOB.

And Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Kidd K
07-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Too bad. Would have been cool if he joined the Spurs. The Bulls were the 2nd best team choice but offered the 2nd most money, so I can't fault him for sacrificing fun and a better team for millions of dollars.

This exactly. Saying Mitch is a good GM I like saying the Yankees GM is great at putting teams together when they have a team salary nearly 4x the league average.

Killakobe81
07-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Not sure who shit on Pau I once even argued he was a better triangle fit than Dirk before the German developed a mid post game. You dumbasses overrated Him and Kobe stans underrated him hope he wins a title .

LkrFan
07-12-2014, 07:00 PM

Thibbs won't crack the whip? Failed post son. -15 points. :lol

LkrFan
07-12-2014, 07:01 PM

This. All of this. :lol

midnightpulp
Thibbs won't crack the whip? Failed post son. -15 points. :lol

B:lol:lolzer will probably be available off waivers.

DO IT, MITCH!

Clipper Nation
Not sure who shit on Pau I once even argued he was a better triangle fit than Dirk before the German developed a mid post game. You dumbasses overrated Him and Kobe stans underrated him hope he wins a title .

Please.... he got zero credit from Media and fans for his two alpha rings and all of the blame for losses.... MVPau was never appreciated in LA, tbh....

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:02 PM
This exactly. Saying Mitch is a good GM I like saying the Yankees GM is great at putting teams together when they have a team salary nearly 4x the league average.

He built Odom. He rebuilt Artest. He enabled Kobe. He listened to Jim Buss on Bynum, not once, but, twice.

You're blinded by hatred, KK.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 07:02 PM
He enabled Kobe.
That's not a good thing :lol

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:03 PM
That's not a good thing :lol

Please. Post rape, there was no other way.

LkrFan
07-12-2014, 07:04 PM

This. Pick up MVPAU and trade Shitter for a crate of Tammy-approved Preparation H. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Please. Post rape, there was no other way.

Sure there was. You could have let the rapist walk in free agency, or you could have obliged his trade demands a few years later, and started building a real team around real team players. Instead, you let Kirby shine shoes until getting bailed out by MVPau, then topped off the shit sandwich with 48.5.

Your regrets are your own.

MarioSpeedwagon
07-12-2014, 07:07 PM

DO IT, MITCH!

Trust me reinsdorf is too cheap to amnesty Boozer. They'll either salary dump him by including some first round picks or just keep him and give Pau the MLE

Kidd K
07-12-2014, 07:08 PM
He built Odom. He rebuilt Artest. He enabled Kobe. He listened to Jim Buss on Bynum, not once, but, twice.

You're blinded by hatred, KK.

You're blinded by homerism if you think everyone who belives he's a shitty GM somehow "hates" him or the Lakers. When you have infinite cash and are based in LA, it is not difficult to make "blockbuster trades" or sign the "star".

Artest's worst years were in LA. Dumping Shaq was a stupid move; an actually good one would have figured out a way to have them get along. GMs moves has nothing to do with Phil Jackson's coaching of a player. And lastly, you literally just credited him for something he didn't even decide himself.

Four very poor examples.

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:09 PM
You're blinded by homerism if you think everyone who belives he's a shitty GM somehow "hates" him or the Lakers. When you have infinite cash and are based in LA, it is not difficult to make "blockbuster trades" or sign the "star".

Artest's worst years were in LA. Dumping Shaq was a stupid move; an actually good one would have figured out a way to have them get along. GMs moves has nothing to do with Phil Jackson's coaching of a player. And lastly, you literally just credited him for something he didn't even decide himself.

Four very poor examples.

I'm talking to a brick wall.

LkrFan
07-12-2014, 07:10 PM

DO IT, MITCH!

Funny, but I remember back around 2005 or 2006 - everybody in LA LA land wanted him tbh. Now? Not so much. :lol

Kidd K
07-12-2014, 07:10 PM
I'm talking to a brick wall.

Posting on Lakersground atm too?

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Posting on Lakersground atm too?

I don't post on LG, KK. I have a reputation. It's my religion.

spurraider21
07-12-2014, 07:11 PM
it's not over until he signs on the line that is dotted :cry

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 07:16 PM
I don't post on LG, KK. I have a reputation. It's my religion.

Culburn

You think we're bad? They cannot take a punch over there. Piss pot winners.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2014, 07:16 PM

That's just flawed logic that's like walking into a room dry and saying you're dry because it didn't rain. Yes rain could have made you wet but so could other things. Just because something is a factor in an outcome doesn't mean it can be faulted when that outcome doesn't happen

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Culburn

You think we're bad? They cannot take a punch over there. Piss pot winners.

Hush, Midst, you're no better,,,and you suspicion that of yourself. That's why you're over there searching your shit in their mirror.

~O~
07-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Less strength but more height. Gasol is a much more reliable shooter than Boozer and isn't much of a cap hit.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Less strength but more height. Gasol is a much more reliable shooter than Boozer and isn't much of a cap hit.

and he'll be run into the ground by march

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Also spread the floor

~O~
07-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Yeah....Gasol will all but be beaten up. Wouldn't be surprised if he got taken out in practice.

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Yeah....Gasol will all but be beaten up. Wouldn't be surprised if he got taken out in practice.

Hell, he may end up in San Antonio before the New Year after all.

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Hush, Midst, you're no better,,,and you suspicion that of yourself. That's why you're over there searching your shit in their mirror.

But we let you, Luva et al exist over here. Let you rub 5>4 in our faces for near half-a-decade. You can't slight them one bit without being banned instantly.

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:29 PM
But we let you, Luva et al exist over here. Let you rub 5>4 in our faces for near half-a-decade. You can't slight them one bit without being banned instantly.

Need I remind you I was run outta here by a contraption conceived by Ellis called the EC. Luva was run outta here on 17 June 2010 by Ellis, Kool was pinked by Ellis.

You've no room, Midst. Your people are shortsighted and small minded as well. There was no liberty here at the back-to-back.

TheGoldStandard
07-12-2014, 07:30 PM
No big deal but let's see who takes boozer at his deal for his shitty presence or if they amnesty and eat that cash

BlackSwordsMan
07-12-2014, 07:31 PM
spurs didn't even want yo ass nigga

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:32 PM

Can dish it, but, you can never take it.

Venti Quattro
07-12-2014, 07:32 PM

This. All of this. :lol
:lol Clipper Asian

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Need I remind you I was run outta here by a contraption conceived by Ellis called the EC. Luva was run outta here on 17 June 2010 by Ellis, Kool was pinked by Ellis.

You've no room, Midst. Your people are shortsighted and small minded as well. There was no liberty here at the back-to-back.

You're existing now, correct? Luva exists under Buddy Mignon. Kool still exists as himself.

On LG, you can't exist as a rival fan unless you're willing to blow sunshine up their asses.

HemisfairArena
07-12-2014, 07:36 PM

We wanted him,,,,no doubt. We just didn't need him. He wasn't a make or break deal. He was a bonus for the rich,,,the rich get richer type situation.

LkrFan
07-12-2014, 07:38 PM
:lmao

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:39 PM
You're existing now, correct? Luva exists under Buddy Mignon. Kool still exists as himself.

On LG, you can't exist as a rival fan unless you're willing to blow sunshine up their asses.

Sure, because A. I'm face ass down in the shit 2 years running. And B. You're Champion.

We can quibble on degree, but, you're not without sin here. It's easy to be generous at Champ. But, try it at back to back and you guys stunk. Pinking him for almost a year was unconscionable. Forming that lynching party (EC) to string me up was reprehensible. Kicking Luva out on Championship night was beneath her.

Thread
07-12-2014, 07:41 PM
We wanted him,,,,no doubt.

No. STOP there. Pop failed. Let him own it, gd it.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 07:41 PM
As I said before, Lakerfan are the real Asians, hence Fredo's pandering with the Lin trade :lol

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Sure, because A. I'm face ass down in the shit 2 years running. And B. You're Champion.

We can quibble on degree, but, you're not without sin here. It's easy to be generous at Champ. But, try it at back to back and you guys stunk. Pinking him for almost a year was unconscionable. Forming that lynching party (EC) to string me up was reprehensible. Kicking Luva out on Championship night was beneath her.

Your spamming was out of control during the EC era. You even admitted so yourself on occasion. When Kool was pinked, he was starting like 15 useless threads per day. I can't remember why Luva was banned on championship night, but he was reinstated quickly following the win. I remember him starting a thread.

Keep in mind you're on a rival fan's message board and there are limits, but our limits here are more generous than any other board.

BlackSwordsMan
07-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Can dish it, but, you can never take it.

Pau left, you left, The bag is alone in LA

BatManu20
07-12-2014, 08:01 PM
:lol

marzbarz
07-12-2014, 08:07 PM

For once I'll somewhat agree with you. This would have been a major pick up for SA, but what's done is done.

Malik Hairston
07-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Who is the bitch in your avi?

The Goddess Mia Malkova, tbh..

Thread
07-12-2014, 08:13 PM
For once I'll somewhat agree with you. This would have been a major pick up for SA, but what's done is done.

You damn right.

Pop failed.

Splits
07-12-2014, 08:13 PM

Your spamming was out of control during the EC era. You even admitted so yourself on occasion. When Kool was pinked, he was starting like 15 useless threads per day. I can't remember why Luva was banned on championship night, but he was reinstated quickly following the win. I remember him starting a thread.

Keep in mind you're on a rival fan's message board and there are limits, but our limits here are more generous than any other board.

Mid dropping truuff bombs

Thread
07-12-2014, 08:16 PM

I know, I was brazening it out on the boulevard. Thanks for bringing me back to the fore, Midst.

I've always heaped thanks and commendation to Ellis. I did it from day one. It's a lot of work providing this service. Ellis is selfless and that is damn rare.

Ellis

Hell, I'll go again. They deserve it:::

Ellis

Mugen
07-12-2014, 08:19 PM
:lol Spurstalk is the 4chan of sports message boards tbh. The only reason I'm here is that different fanbases can hurl racial insults at each other without repercussion.

Lakersground is literally nazi germany when it comes to banning. Non-laker fans don't even bother to sign up and that's why that laker fanbase/site is one of the worst.

moisaenz
07-12-2014, 08:29 PM
:lol Spurstalk is the 4chan of sports message boards tbh. The only reason I'm here is that different fanbases can hurl racial insults at each other without repercussion.

Lakersground is literally nazi germany when it comes to banning. Non-laker fans don't even bother to sign up and that's why that laker fanbase/site is one of the worst.

true freedom of speech. 'Merica!

Thread
07-12-2014, 08:31 PM

Though I was unceremoniously thrown out from upstairs within 24 hours after Allen hit. That was not right.

RD2191
07-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Though I was unceremoniously thrown out from upstairs within 24 hours after Allen hit. That was not right.

Mugen
07-12-2014, 08:32 PM

Upstairs ain't dowstairs, Cholly.

Thread
07-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Upstairs ain't dowstairs, Cholly.

I figured that out about the 8th step down when I still had 15 steps to go.

BlackSwordsMan
07-12-2014, 08:37 PM
I figured that out about the 8th step down when I still had 15 steps to go.

Pau quit, you quit
The bag is all alone in LA.

Dex
07-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Good luck, Pau.

:lmao :lmao :lmao dumbass.

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Good luck, Pau.

:lmao :lmao :lmao dumbass.
? He already has 2 Rings

Winning 1 or 2 more Rings as a backup isn't going to do anything to his legacy or self-confidence.

Dex
07-12-2014, 08:44 PM
? He already has 2 Rings

Winning 1 or 2 more Rings as a backup isn't going to do anything to his legacy or self-confidence.

If he's fine with being a loser the rest of his life, I am too, tbh.

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 08:47 PM
If he's fine with being a loser the rest of his life, I am too, tbh.
Haha. He did his Championship tour. He wants to finish his career as a starter

Thread
07-12-2014, 08:50 PM
What a complete & utter failure by Popovich. I mean I was ready to do the Dutch, eat some more shit, why not, I'm chock full of it now, what another heaping helping and old Pop saves me by stepping out the side door.

moisaenz
07-12-2014, 08:54 PM
haha thread sounds more like a spoiled spursfan, forgetting no one likes to live in san antonio..

Thread
07-12-2014, 08:55 PM
haha thread sounds more like a spoiled spursfan, forgetting no one likes to live in san antonio..

Then why did Pau narrow it down to San Antonio, Chicago and your mother's snootch?

Mugen
07-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Then why did Pau narrow it down to San Antonio, Chicago and your mother's snootch?

Killakobe81
07-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Please.... he got zero credit from Media and fans for his two alpha rings and all of the blame for losses.... MVPau was never appreciated in LA, tbh....

Alpha and Pau should never be in the same sentence.

Reck
07-12-2014, 09:25 PM

Newbie neutralized.

ElNono
07-12-2014, 11:07 PM
I just hope Pau doesn't think he can fix DRose's loser attitude. He's going to do well with Noah helping him on the defensive side, I think. We'll see how much Thibs runs him into the ground.

Thread
07-12-2014, 11:14 PM
I just hope Pau doesn't think he can fix DRose's loser attitude. He's going to do well with Noah helping him on the defensive side, I think. We'll see how much Thibs runs him into the ground.

& Pop gets off Scot free, El? Pop failed.

ElNono
07-12-2014, 11:18 PM

uh? did I miss something?

MarioSpeedwagon
07-12-2014, 11:20 PM

Threads reaching for an anti-Spurs angle again

ElNono
07-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Threads reaching for an anti-Spurs angle again

Oh, new schtick... got it

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 11:32 PM

So does Mitch.

Everyone's mum on his failure to get Melo. And they're spinning him as some hero here for giving Swaggy P 21 million over 4 years.

100%duncan
07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Enjoy the Gangbanger's knees,MVPau.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 11:41 PM

KirbyFailed and it's Duncan: 5 as a result.

tee, hee.

MarioSpeedwagon
07-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Just wanna reiterate that Reinsdorf is way too cheap to amnesty Boozer. So we're either looking at a salary dump in which we include a bunch of useful future draft picks or Boozer staying around for no reason. Just saying this bevause i see Boozer being amnestied as a foregone conclusion everywhere from twitter to sports pages. Not gonna happen. Thirty years as a Bulls fan tells me this

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 11:46 PM
Just wanna reiterate that Reinsdorf is way too cheap to amnesty Boozer. So we're either looking at a salary dump in which we include a bunch of useful future draft picks or Boozer staying around for no reason. Just saying this bevause i see Boozer being amnestied as a foregone conclusion everywhere from twitter to sports pages. Not gonna happen. Thirty years as a Bulls fan tells me this
Trade Taj for Wing/shot creator?

Thread
07-13-2014, 10:39 AM

Yes, you did. Pop aggressively pursued Gasol and Pau told him to sit on it & went to Chicago.

Pop failed.

Hey, here's an idea, El:::give him a fortnight from opening night, then conspire with him to quit up there so he can come down there and not quit on you. Worked like a charm on Diaw, netted ya a sway back mare & your 5th.

ElNono
07-13-2014, 10:53 AM
Yes, you did. Pop aggressively pursued Gasol and Pau told him to sit on it & went to Chicago.

Pop failed.

Hey, here's an idea, El:::give him a fortnight from opening night, then conspire with him to quit up there so he can come down there and not quit on you. Worked like a charm on Diaw, netted ya a sway back mare & your 5th.

This Pop failed?

http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/assets/4636903/cockypop2.gif

Getting Pau was a luxury. We already have the entire band of #5 signed up again. Pop & RC got it done.

We'll give it another shot next season, which is more that we can say about your team...

Thread
07-13-2014, 11:16 AM
This Pop failed?

http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/assets/4636903/cockypop2.gif

Getting Pau was a luxury. We already have the entire band of #5 signed up again. Pop & RC got it done.

We'll give it another shot next season, which is more that we can say about your team...

Only myself first, then Pop following in knew the value of Gasol to the Spurs. That he aggressively pursued this barrel of shit is testament to our joint knowledge & confidence of same for the San Antonio Spurs.

Had Pop secured Gasol I'd a sung his praises as I prefaced early on. I was the bell weather. But, Pop did not. He failed totally. The Gasol Fiasco will now go down in the pantheon along with 6.

Dale

Mugen
07-13-2014, 11:26 AM
I know you don't really believe that, shoeshines. The "Gasol Fiasco" is a stretch, even for you.

ElNono
07-13-2014, 11:34 AM
He could've done a lot worse, like pursuing Lin, tbh

Clipper Nation
07-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Only myself first, then Pop following in knew the value of Gasol to the Spurs. That he aggressively pursued this barrel of shit is testament to our joint knowledge & confidence of same for the San Antonio Spurs.

Had Pop secured Gasol I'd a sung his praises as I prefaced early on. I was the bell weather. But, Pop did not. He failed totally. The Gasol Fiasco will now go down in the pantheon along with 6.

Dale
You're reaching, Dale.

ElNono
07-13-2014, 11:40 AM
It's the Fredo effect... when the Lakeshow were competitive, he didn't need to reach that far... sad it has come to this, tbh...

Thread
07-13-2014, 11:54 AM
I know you don't really believe that, shoeshines. The "Gasol Fiasco" is a stretch, even for you.

I admit the designation/Fiasco is pedestrian...I rushed, but, the principle is sound. Unfortunately the only way I could confirm that is if he'd a signed there in Texas.

It's a failure by Pop, absolutely no doubt about that, Mugs.

& it's weak, though fully expected that your fandom won't take it. You and yours can only dish it.

Thread
07-13-2014, 11:55 AM
You're reaching, Dale.

No. To prove that I needed him to sign there in San Antonio. That did not happen, so, it is incumbent upon me to carry forth the word & deed of Pop's failure. I will do that.

& no one will stop me.

Clipper Nation
07-13-2014, 11:56 AM
No. To prove that I needed him to sign there in San Antonio. That did not happen, so, it is incumbent upon me to carry forth the word & deed of Pop's failure. I will do that.

& no one will stop me.
You're reaching. It's piss-pot, chickenshit, and unbecoming. Show some pride.

Thread
07-13-2014, 11:59 AM
You're reaching. It's piss-pot, chickenshit, and unbecoming. Show some pride.

No. I'm right & I'm righteous is this. Pop pursued him aggressively and failed utterly. Pop must & Pop will answer for that thru the considerable auspices of my presence here.

I will not be dissuaded. Absolutely not. No.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:10 PM
No. I'm right & I'm righteous is this. Pop pursued him aggressively and failed utterly. Pop must & Pop will answer for that thru the considerable auspices of my presence here.

I will not be dissuaded. Absolutely not. No.

And Mitch and Jim must answer for their failure to acquire Carmelo and their failure to get something from the Gasol departure. They must also answer for giving Swaggy P 21 million over 4 years.

Mugen
07-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Pau not admitting he's a TOSB and not accepting a bench role for the MLE is a failure by Pop? Not buying it, solly cholly.

We took it for 7 years until 5 happened tbh.

Thread
07-13-2014, 12:13 PM
And Mitch and Jim must answer for their failure to acquire Carmelo and their failure to get something from the Gasol departure. They must also answer for giving Swaggy P 21 million over 4 years.

Then you handle those miscues, Midst.

Me? I got this one and I'm going to lam blast that pineapple headed fuck six ways to Sunday.

Thread
07-13-2014, 12:14 PM
Pau not admitting he's a TOSB and not accepting a bench role for the MLE is a failure by Pop? Not buying it, solly cholly.

We took it for 7 years until 5 happened tbh.

Yep, you damn right it is. He pursued him aggressively and he failed utterly. He's going to answer for that. It's only right & it's only proper. Now, get the fuck outta my way, Mugs.

Mugen
07-13-2014, 12:22 PM
Nope, it's a stretch and a piss-poor one at that. Act like somebody for chrissakes.

Tho "pineappled headed fuck" made me chortle tbh.

Thread
07-13-2014, 12:41 PM
Nope, it's a stretch and a piss-poor one at that. Act like somebody for chrissakes.

Tho "pineappled headed fuck" made me chortle tbh.

No, I pondered Crockett's credo:::"Make sure you're right.........then go ahead."

I'm going ahead.

Davy Crockett

RsxPiimp
07-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Kobe missing the playoffs next year with Pau possibly advancing to the Finals is going to be hard to take:lol

Thread
07-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Kobe missing the playoffs next year with Pau possibly advancing to the Finals is going to be hard to take:lol

That would only have happened had Pau signed in San Antonio. Pop tried. Pop the piss pot failed.

Let us proceed...

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Yep, you damn right it is. He pursued him aggressively and he failed utterly. He's going to answer for that. It's only right & it's only proper. Now, get the fuck outta my way, Mugs.

And Mitch must answer for giving Swaggy P 21 over 4.

5 million per for a goofy haircut and a watermelon smile, Christ!

Thread
07-13-2014, 01:04 PM
And Mitch must answer for giving Swaggy P 21 over 4.

5 million per for a goofy haircut and a watermelon smile, Christ!

You handle that. Me? I've got the polock with the flat head & no Gasol.

FkLA
07-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Pau is a fag tbh.

kobe4life
07-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Pau will never win another title without God. He is not going to win a title with wounded knee as the best player on the Bulls. Wounded knee is washed up and finished. God will have a better season than Wounded knee.

spurraider21
07-13-2014, 04:52 PM
still awaiting boozer's amnesty before any of this can be official tbh. it had to be MLE or S&T otherwise

Thread
07-13-2014, 05:04 PM
still awaiting boozer's amnesty before any of this can be official tbh. it had to be MLE or S&T otherwise

And if lightening strikes and he ends up with you guys you'll knight Pop, Sir Zit.

It's grossly unfair. If he succeeds he wins. If he fails he wins. How the fuck do I win?

spurraider21
07-13-2014, 05:05 PM
And if lightening strikes and he ends up with you guys you'll knight Pop, Sir Zit.

It's grossly unfair. If he succeeds he wins. If he fails he wins. How the fuck do I win?
it would have nothing to do with Pop either way... its about what Gasol prefers, a bigger role + paycheck or an easier path to ring. can't fault him either way, though i understandably have my biases

Thread
07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
it would have nothing to do with Pop either way... its about what Gasol prefers, a bigger role + paycheck or an easier path to ring. can't fault him either way, though i understandably have my biases

Don't give me that song & dance, 21. If Pau comes there you'll laud Pop no end.

spurraider21
07-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Don't give me that song & dance, 21. If Pau comes there you'll laud Pop no end.
don't tell me who i'm going to be lauding. it's on pau to make the decision, not pop to force his. you can't force a player to take a smaller payload and lesser role, but it would be admirable if he did.