PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Howard tweets #FreePalestine, then deletes it & apologizes

sook
07-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Don't know how to embed tweets:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=256472

Kawhi
07-12-2014, 10:35 PM
I don't get it, means he got a small penis or something?

Splits
07-12-2014, 10:37 PM
What a pussy. Can't he get with the program? His owner is a Jew. Israel is bombing hospitals, elderly and disabled homes, basically any standing structure right now. And this guy wants peace? Where is his good ole American hatred of mooslems?

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Meanwhile, his own teammate's take:

:lol Dwight has to be literally trying to be a locker-room cancer at this point, right?

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 10:38 PM
I don't get it, means he got a small penis or something?
Na. Means he has a brain & heart but Le Merchant busted him in the mouth

sook
07-12-2014, 10:39 PM
people need to stop posting shit like this on facebook though.

WARNING: GORE: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m5o0vo&s=8#.U8H_AY1dUQ4

Earlier this morning there was a pic of a 5 year old girl completely dismembered with her intestines hanging out while I was scrolling through my news feed.

benefactor
07-12-2014, 10:39 PM
:lol free Palestine
:lol you have a Jewish teammate
:lol Dwert dwerting it up per par

Splits
07-12-2014, 10:40 PM

:lol Dwight has to be literally trying to be a locker-room cancer at this point, right?

Wow. How about the number of dead Jews in the last 4 days, Omri? What's that number again?

sook

I used to think Casspi was a moderate...just another extremist scrub.

Infinite_limit
What a pussy. Can't he get with the program? His owner is a Jew. Israel is bombing hospitals, elderly and disabled homes, basically any standing structure right now. And this guy wants peace? Where is his good ole American hatred of mooslems?
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/426/096/6af.png

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 10:41 PM

Earlier this morning there was a pic of a 5 year old girl completely dismembered with her intestines hanging out while I was scrolling through my news feed.
On the contrary. Seeing the destruction caused forces people to face the issue head on. Overseas news doesn't sugarcoat War

sook
07-12-2014, 10:44 PM
On the contrary. Seeing the destruction caused forces people to face the issue head on. Overseas news doesn't sugarcoat War
I should have the option of seeing something like that. A link and description is more appropriate.

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 10:47 PM
I should have the option of seeing something like that. A link and description is more appropriate.
If you don't like the image then stand up and do something about the murdering

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 10:52 PM
920 Wounded. Yowzers!

While America had the nerve to bitch about Crimea.

~O~
07-12-2014, 10:57 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/426/096/6af.png

That quality.

sook
07-12-2014, 10:58 PM
The murdering of innocents on both sides is wrong, the extremists feed off of each other and hold the moderates hostage. That being said, this thread is about Howard's comments, and I think athletes shouldn't have to put a muzzle on about their opinions.

ElNono
07-12-2014, 11:00 PM
This shit wouldn't fly with Stern... we'll see how far it gets with Silver(stein)...

ElNono
07-12-2014, 11:01 PM
:lol this nig so dumb he didn't even try to pull off the "cellphone stolen" schtick

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 11:02 PM
The murdering of innocents on both sides is wrong, the extremists feed off of each other and hold the moderates hostage. That being said, this thread is about Howard's comments, and I think athletes shouldn't have to put a muzzle on about their opinions.
I don't see Russia funding and equipping Hamas. This directly has blood on Americans hands. This is why events like 9/11 occur

Howard works in the USA and it's obvious America have no issue with 130 dead in 3 days. And I had to hear endlessly about 5 fkn dead in the Boston Marathon. 5 people? I dunno how anyone can take the USA seriously

Splits
07-12-2014, 11:03 PM

Except on one side there are 120+ dead and on the other there are 0.

spurraider21
07-12-2014, 11:03 PM
:lmao jewish overlords about to assassinate this nigga

spurraider21
07-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Wow. How about the number of dead Jews in the last 4 days, Omri? What's that number again?
:cry but they're throwing rocks at our tanks

HI-FI
Howard forgot who he works for, no harm no foul.

Besides, showing dead Palestinians won't change shit. Bean3rs are coming across the border like the Columbians in the finale of Scarface, government just keeps printing that dough.

spurraider21
I used to think Casspi was a moderate...just another extremist scrub.
:lmao thinking a an israeli jew would be moderate on an israeli-palestinian issue

resistanze
07-12-2014, 11:05 PM

banderas.gif

rogues
07-12-2014, 11:05 PM
:lmao jewish overlords about to assassinate this nigga
Typical, tbh..

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 11:06 PM
920 Wounded. Yowzers!

While America had the nerve to bitch about Crimea.

As did every EU leader, including Herr Merkel. This whole business with Crimea is a panic move from Putin because he fears the new leadership in Ukraine will join the EU and he loses economic hegemony over the country and the sea port.

It's also funny that you suck Russia's dick while you praise the EU, when modern Europe is pretty much diametrically opposed to everything Russia stands for.

sook
07-12-2014, 11:10 PM

I completely agree, Israel's response (as usual) is indefensible. Collective punishment---holding an entire city hostage because of the actions of a few will never solve their problem and is completely wrong. My point was true though, you'll find that the majority in Israel are being held hostage by the radical settlers, politicians that are probably just as batshit crazy as hammas.

sook
07-12-2014, 11:12 PM
:lmao thinking a an israeli jew would be moderate on an israeli-palestinian issue

You'd be surprised, most of my friends that are jewish/Israeli are for the two-state solution. Omri appears to have orthodox views however, but he's just a stupid scrub that the rockets will probably waive this off season.

Shastafarian
07-12-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol a regular model UN here

Jenks
07-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Go get em Dwight!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3239975/dwight-cod-o.gif

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 11:14 PM
In on "Current day Jews are worse than 1940's Nazis" thread

spurraider21
07-12-2014, 11:17 PM
You'd be surprised, most of my friends that are jewish/Israeli are for the two-state solution. Omri appears to have orthodox views however, but he's just a stupid scrub that the rockets will probably waive this off season.
i unfortunately have become acquainted with a bunch of annoying orthodox persian jews... guys can't stop complaining about the people throwing rocks at their tanks

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 11:17 PM
I don't see Russia funding and equipping Hamas. This directly has blood on Americans hands. This is why events like 9/11 occur

Howard works in the USA and it's obvious America have no issue with 130 dead in 3 days. And I had to hear endlessly about 5 fkn dead in the Boston Marathon. 5 people? I dunno how anyone can take the USA seriously

Because 5 Americans are more valuable than a 130 barefooted ragheads.

No offense. Just speaking the truth.

Splits
07-12-2014, 11:19 PM
I completely agree, Israel's response (as usual) is indefensible. Collective punishment---holding an entire city hostage because of the actions of a few will never solve their problem and is completely wrong. My point was true though, you'll find that the majority in Israel are being held hostage by the radical settlers, politicians that are probably just as batshit crazy as hammas.

Gaza is not a city, it is an open-air prison camp. And yes, cabinet members who say "I've Killed Lots Of Arabs In My Life And There's No Problem With That" (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/naftali-bennett-kill-arabs_n_3670767.html) are "crazy", but the "majority" keeps on voting them into office so don't try to absolve the citizenry. They love Arab death, which is why they're so proud of 120 dead in 4 days.

Shastafarian
07-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Not only are we diplomats, we're mathematicians I see. I was pretty good at inequalities in grade school too.

spurraider21
07-12-2014, 11:20 PM
the people we're occupying are trying to fight back. therefore we must bomb civilian areas because 1 or 2 of them might be hiding there

that's the logic

Splits
07-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Because 5 Americans are more valuable than a 130 barefooted ragheads.

No offense. Just speaking the truth.

Nope. 6 dead Americans in Houston the other day barely made the news.

Shastafarian
07-12-2014, 11:22 PM
If there's one thing Cully has hammered home it's 6 > 5

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 11:23 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_s5yaZ0Ye2Mo/R_l6LA-iHjI/AAAAAAAAHtU/4DZTGo4ekHA/s320/frankkeff.jpg

Splits
07-12-2014, 11:25 PM
If there's one thing Cully has hammered home it's 6 > 5

:lol

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Nope. 6 dead Americans in Houston the other day barely made the news.

We're they minorities? :lol

Venti Quattro
07-12-2014, 11:32 PM
As did every EU leader, including Herr Merkel. This whole business with Crimea is a panic move from Putin because he fears the new leadership in Ukraine will join the EU and he loses economic hegemony over the country and the sea port.

It's also funny that you suck Russia's dick while you praise the EU, when modern Europe is pretty much diametrically opposed to everything Russia stands for.

robinlopez.gif

Infinite_limit always likes to gloat about the European masters but supports something that the said masters absolutely abhor. Absolutely two-faced from NewcastleKEG tbh.

m>s
07-12-2014, 11:33 PM
don't have any problem with israelis defending themselves. it may seem harsh but if they went soft then israel would cease to exist.

what pisses me off is that they push the opposite in white countries. EVERY white country could learn a lot from israel.

Splits
07-12-2014, 11:34 PM
We're they minorities? :lol

You tell me

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/10/article-2686838-1F8D554700000578-450_634x422.jpg

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 11:36 PM
robinlopez.gif

Infinite_limit (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43624) always likes to gloat about the European masters but supports something that the said masters absolutely abhor. Absolutely two-faced from NewcastleKEG (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17037) tbh.
The European Masters have been corrupted. Putin upholds vales, like standing in the face of homosexuality & deadbeat immigrants.

Donkeybong
07-12-2014, 11:37 PM
the people we're occupying are trying to fight back. therefore we must bomb civilian areas because 1 or 2 of them might be hiding there

that's the logic

It's never going to change until every last palestinian is uprooted. They don't see them as humans. They see them as vermin infesting their birthright given holy land. It's sickening.
(I know I'm generalizing and not all israeli's think this way, but the government... fuck)

Venti Quattro
07-12-2014, 11:37 PM
The European Masters have been corrupted. Putin upholds vales, like standing in the face of homosexuality & deadbeat immigrants.

Keep biting the hand that feeds you, tbh

Splits
07-12-2014, 11:38 PM
It's never going to change until every last palestinian is uprooted. They don't see them as humans. They see them as vermin infesting their birthright given holy land. It's sickening.
(I know I'm generalizing and not all israeli's think this way, but the government... fuck)

Wrong

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 11:38 PM
robinlopez.gif

Infinite_limit always likes to gloat about the European masters but supports something that the said masters absolutely abhor. Absolutely two-faced from NewcastleKEG tbh.

He's not even worth talking to about geopolitics. He simply regurgitates stale "It's all America's fault!" talking points, while being oblivious to the fact that these 3rd world countries are shitholes plagued with poverty and death because of European imperialism that dates back centuries. The US is basically keeping up the status quo Europe set.

m>s
07-12-2014, 11:39 PM

everyone deserves a homeland...there is no such thing as "palestenian" they are just arabs. let the jews have their little tiny piece of land where they can be contained.

Venti Quattro
07-12-2014, 11:43 PM
He's not even worth talking to about geopolitics. He simply regurgitates stale "It's all America's fault!" talking points, while being oblivious to the fact that these 3rd world countries are shitholes plagued with poverty and death because of European imperialism that dates back centuries. The US is basically keeping up the status quo Europe set.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

The US is trying to be a friend to every country and all these parties have to do is to agree with the United States.

Meanwhile the Europeans invaded and made slaves of other countries and they are passed off as good nations and "masters of civilization". :lmao :lmao

These are also the same set of homosexuals who dragged the United States into two world wars but could not beat them at all.

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 11:44 PM

It's because Slavs are more manly than effeminate Euros. European men haven't had testicles in their scrotum since the 50's.

I blame their love of soccer.

sook
07-12-2014, 11:44 PM
everyone deserves a homeland...there is no such thing as "palestenian" they are just arabs. let the jews have their little tiny piece of land where they can be contained.
I've always wanted to ask...why do you hate jews so much? Do you feel the same way about your team's owner?

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Europe is a liberal shithole.... lol NewcastleKEG

Shastafarian
07-12-2014, 11:45 PM
I've always wanted to ask...why do you hate jews so much?

It's dickskin related.

HI-FI
07-12-2014, 11:47 PM
SpursTalk is going through a renaissance right now. It started with 5 though.

AussieFanKurt
07-12-2014, 11:47 PM
idiots in Melbourne marching around with that free palestine/anti-israel schtick... :lmao

mercos
07-12-2014, 11:48 PM
War sucks, but what is Israel supposed to do? They've got morons blindly lobbing rockets into their cities daily. There have been no Israeli casualties yet, but if the attacks are allowed to continue undeterred I doubt that will continue to be the case. People in this country are flipping out just because Mexicans want to move here, imagine what we would do if they started lobbing rockets into our border towns.

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 11:48 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

The US is trying to be a friend to every country and all these parties have to do is to agree with the United States.

Meanwhile the Europeans invaded and made slaves of other countries and they are passed off as good nations and "masters of civilization". :lmao :lmao

These are also the same set of homosexuals who dragged the United States into two world wars but could not beat them at all.

Agreed. We're doing a much better job at this global hegemony thing than Europe ever did. Europeans are natural barbarians and have at many times tried to kill themselves off with continental and World Wars (on this point, it's funny how Europeans always criticize the United States for late entry. It's because we didn't want any part of their gruesome business until we were provoked).

I'm glad soccer feminized Europeans so they're no longer a threat. A very dangerous and immoral people when in battle mode.

m>s
07-12-2014, 11:49 PM
I've always wanted to ask...why do you hate jews so much? Do you feel the same way about your team's owner?

a better question would be why do jews hate me so much? the whites and the jews have been locked into a battle to the death for global supremacy for some time now..and recently, they have been winning. the jew is literally destroying entire countries and promoting degeneracy, abusing their power they have gained through banking and media to get the job done. the end result is total globalism and the end of national sovereignty so that banker shekelstein has a few more shekels in his pocket.

Infinite_limit
It's because Slavs are more manly than effeminate Euros. European men haven't had testicles in their scrotum since the 50's.

I blame their love of soccer.
Top sentence I agree with

Infinite_limit
Europe is a liberal shithole.... lol NewcastleKEG (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17037)
USA is the most liberal state on the Globe

RD2191
07-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Agreed. We're doing a much better job at this global hegemony thing than Europe ever did. Europeans are natural barbarians and have at many times tried to kill themselves off with continental and World Wars (on this point, it's funny how Europeans always criticize the United States for late entry. It's because we didn't want any part of their gruesome business until we were provoked).

I'm glad soccer feminized Europeans so they're no longer a threat. A very dangerous and immoral people when in battle mode.
:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-12-2014, 11:50 PM

We've elected a bunch of shitty presidents in recent years that are bringing us closer to shitty-ass Europe, there's no denying that, tbh....

We need Ron Paul as president to get us back on track....

Shastafarian
07-12-2014, 11:51 PM

Not sure if serious

Infinite_limit
War sucks, but what is Israel supposed to do? They've got morons blindly lobbing rockets into their cities daily. There have been no Israeli casualties yet, but if the attacks are allowed to continue undeterred I doubt that will continue to be the case. People in this country are flipping out just because Mexicans want to move here, imagine what we would do if they started lobbing rockets into our border towns.
What were Nazis to do when the Bolsheviks were lobbing ideology at their communities daily

sook
a better question would be why do jews hate me so much? the whites and the jews have been locked into a battle to the death for global supremacy for some time now..and recently, they have been winning. the jew is literally destroying entire countries and promoting degeneracy, abusing their power they have gained through banking and media to get the job done. the end result is total globalism and the end of national sovereignty so that banker shekelstein has a few more shekels in his pocket.
So do you hate Mark Cuban? I mean, supporting his team would be contradiction on your philosophy since your support nets him $$ and continues the cycle you believe to be true.

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Not sure if serious
Your President is black & population increasingly accepting of homosexuality

Shastafarian
07-12-2014, 11:52 PM
So do you hate Mark Cuban? I mean, supporting his team would be contradiction on your philosophy since your philosophy nets him $$ and continues the cycle you believe to be true.

Don't let him fool you. He's bitter about his dickskin...excuse me his lack of dickskin.

Shastafarian
07-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Your President is black & population increasingly accepting of homosexuality

Cool thanks for the proof. :tu

Stay in school kids.

Infinite_limit
07-12-2014, 11:55 PM
Cool thanks for the proof. :tu

Stay in school kids.
You sent homosexuals to represent your Olympic Committee. Gay loving country you are

midnightpulp
07-12-2014, 11:55 PM
What were Nazis to do when the Bolsheviks were lobbing ideology at their communities daily

And yet you praise the Soviet Union :lol

That's the only thing the Nazis were on point with. Their fear of Communism.

RD2191
07-12-2014, 11:56 PM
:corn:

m>s
So do you hate Mark Cuban? I mean, supporting his team would be contradiction on your philosophy since your support nets him $$ and continues the cycle you believe to be true.
mark cuban is a red-pilled jew. the dude has literally no connection to the world banking cartel. i've got a suspicion he must have been targeted by the feds in that inside trading case because of his political views. remember he was the one who spoke out in favor of sterling in the beginning of all that controversy. he's as red pilled as they come.

sook
Don't let him fool you. He's bitter about his dickskin...excuse me his lack of dickskin.

Its an interesting debate. m>s obviously has a core set of beliefs, I'd just like to see how they're structured in the context of our society.

Shastafarian
07-12-2014, 11:57 PM
You sent homosexuals to represent your Olympic Committee. Gay loving country you are

How is that more liberal than other countries? Are you not a US citizen?

HI-FI
07-12-2014, 11:58 PM
:corn:

m>s
07-12-2014, 11:58 PM
How is that more liberal than other countries? Are you not a US citizen?
liberals are faggots and faggot lovers

fuck off back upstairs shithead, do you realize where you are right now? degenerate...

Venti Quattro
07-12-2014, 11:59 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Europe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Europe
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/russia/140203/6-openly-gay-athletes-sochi-olympics-russia

:lmao filled with gay Europeans

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:00 AM
Its an interesting debate. m>s obviously has a core set of beliefs, I'd just like to see how they're structured in the context of our society.

:lol He's a chameleon.

Tomorrow he might claim he discovered an unknown Jewish heritage and troll as a Jewish supremacist with a 140 IQ.

Right now, he's parroting 4chan's /pol/ section, which is the stupidest board on planet Earth.

Shastafarian

I can boil it down for you, at least based on his internet persona. He's insecure about a number of things likely. He is unhappy with his life and lashes out at easy targets (like people who are different from him, women, etc). It has festered over years and his ignorance has only intensified. He has become resolute in beliefs and become more and more radical in his ignorance. But really it's all about him not being able to get it up with women and/or not being good in bed. And we come back to the dickskin. I wonder if he's still trying to pioneer dickskin regrowth technology...

Infinite_limit
And yet you praise the Soviet Union :lol

That's the only thing the Nazis were on point with. Their fear of Communism.
Russia was hijacked by Jews just like the USA currently is.

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:01 AM
I can boil it down for you, at least based on his internet persona. He's insecure about a number of things likely. He is unhappy with his life and lashes out at easy targets (like people who are different from him, women, etc). It has festered over years and his ignorance has only intensified. He has become resolute in beliefs and become more and more radical in his ignorance. But really it's all about him not being able to get it up with women and/or not being good in bed. And we come back to the dickskin. I wonder if he's still trying to pioneer dickskin regrowth technology...

Shastafarian
07-13-2014, 12:01 AM
fuck off back upstairs shithead,

make me

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 12:02 AM
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/europe/russia/140203/6-openly-gay-athletes-sochi-olympics-russia

Look at all that glorious RED. Remember Europe is the region where people throw bananas on the field and show up to sporting events in black face. Gays are mistreated

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:02 AM
Russia was hijacked by Jews just like the USA currently is.

And yet you praise Soviet Russia.

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:03 AM

so the merchant has been running wild on europe ever since they "won" ww2...tell me something we don't know

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/487/952/0eb.png

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 12:03 AM
And yet you praise Soviet Russia.
No, we obviously chose the wrong side to back in WW2. Should have went after the Soviets. I admire Putin

AussieFanKurt
07-13-2014, 12:04 AM
:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Venti Quattro
07-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Look at all that glorious RED. Remember Europe is the region where people throw bananas on the field and show up to sporting events in black face. Gays are mistreated

So Europe mistreating gays makes Europe superior? Woah der, we have a badass here! You homosexuals can't even beat the US in two World Wars. :lmao

sook
wait, is m>s , mavs > spurs ?

AussieFanKurt
wtf

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:06 AM
So Europe mistreating gays makes Europe superior? Woah der, we have a badass here! You homosexuals can't even beat the US in two World Wars. :lmao
LOL YOU IGNORANT FUCK

US allied with european countries on both world wars

Is this guy really fucking serious :lmao

midnightpulp

The constitutions of Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine define marriage as a union between a man and a woman.

Yeah, Slavic countries. Who your hero Hitler considered subhuman. Turns out they were the "master race" after all, upholding manly and Christian values in a world of degeneracy, gluttony, and greed.

Shastafarian
wait, is m>s , mavs > spurs ?

Is he not? I just assumed :lol

sook
07-13-2014, 12:07 AM
Is he not? I just assumed :lol

I remember mavs>spurs from a couple of years ago, but his posts were never anti-semetic or pro-nazi...

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:09 AM
Yeah, Slavic countries. Who your hero Hitler considered subhuman. Turns out they were the "master race" after all, upholding manly and Christian values in a world of degeneracy, gluttony, and greed.

slavs have proven themselves as worthy adversaries. the are literally the ONLY white nations standing up for their own heritage these days.

you're a shitskin and good goy. only a liberal scumbag would actively browse /pol without actually being conservative/traditionalist.

Shastafarian
07-13-2014, 12:10 AM
I remember mavs>spurs from a couple of years ago, but his posts were never anti-semetic or pro-nazi...

The idiocy seemed familiar though which is why I assumed. I dunno to be honest.

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:10 AM
Well if you ask me, all politics are stupid. Just don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you. Pretty simple, imo.

Venti Quattro
07-13-2014, 12:11 AM
LOL YOU IGNORANT FUCK

US allied with european countries on both world wars

Is this guy really fucking serious :lmao

:lmao dragging the United States in their own battles

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 12:11 AM
http://www.polishforums.com/user_files/uploaded/62093/1307953_1_o.jpg

What Hitler really thought about Poles
Frankfurt (UNIPRESS)

“Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom Germany came across during the war in Europe... Poles in my opinion and basing on the observation and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with the incredible cleverness. They are the most talented people in Europe, because while living in extremely difficult political circumstances, acquired the great sense of living, unparalleled anywhere.

Based on recent research made by Reichsrassenamt, the scientists came to the belief that Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. Our scholars concluded that a combination of German orderliness with Polish imaginativeness would give excellent results”.

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:13 AM
:lmao dragging the United States in their own battles

lol needing help because muh germans

america came into the european theatre on the tail end of the war after all of the real fighting was over. it was their lend-lease that did a lot more for the allied war effort than any actual fighting. the most the US ever did was fighting a bunch of teenage hitler youth on d-day.

congrats on helping the merchant instill worldwide corporatism and globalism while bastardizing the white race and destroying white countries

Baam
07-13-2014, 12:17 AM
lol needing help because muh germans

america came into the european theatre on the tail end of the war after all of the real fighting was over. it was their lend-lease that did a lot more for the allied war effort than any actual fighting. the most the US ever did was fighting a bunch of teenage hitler youth on d-day.

congrats on helping the merchant instill worldwide corporatism and globalism while bastardizing the white race and destroying white countries

The Israeli are even more radical White supremacists than the Nazis so you should be happy tbh...

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:19 AM
No, we obviously chose the wrong side to back in WW2. Should have went after the Soviets. I admire Putin

We did. You see them around anymore?

All the proxy wars fought in Asia, South America, Eastern Europe, all the spy game maneuvering, and all the space and military arms races were to that end. We knew Soviet Russia was a dead man walking with their flawed economic system.

We preferred to take no side in World War II, actually. But after we were involved, we played the situation perfectly. We knew the the Nazis couldn't fight a war on two fronts, so we bolstered the Western front with our man power, while supplying the Soviets with what they needed on the Eastern front. We sustained minimal casualties all things considered, while the Soviets lost millions. Nazi Germany, the most powerful country in Europe at the time, was taken out and the other European countries were weakened and in (our) debt, thus letting us assume position as the premiere Western superpower.

That's a "master race" move, and you should be thankful your feet get to touch American soil everyday.

That said, I shouldn't pat ourselves on the back too much. European barbarians aren't exactly hard to out think. :lol

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:20 AM
i recommend to anyone who is on the side of the merchant or on the fence to watch this documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhGfCTA_6wA

it's really long but it will give you a great alternative viewpoint and help you to understand a lot of things that never really made sense. the good guys really did lose that war and the world as a whole has suffered because of it.

Shastafarian
07-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Is this site gonna get flagged by the FBI for this shit :lol

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:21 AM
slavs have proven themselves as worthy adversaries. the are literally the ONLY white nations standing up for their own heritage these days.

you're a shitskin and good goy. only a liberal scumbag would actively browse /pol without actually being conservative/traditionalist.

I browse it to laugh at the stupidity and conspiracy theories.

I know you don't take it seriously. But keep trolling as a stormfag. It's your best shtick yet.

Shastafarian
07-13-2014, 12:22 AM
I know you don't take it seriously. But keep trolling as a stormfag. It's your best shtick yet.

is this guy mavs>spurs?

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:22 AM
That said, I shouldn't pat ourselves on the back too much. European barbarians aren't exactly hard to out think. :lol

this is the hypocrisy of you anti whites. the entire world you are living in and see literally came from a european mind..the inventions, technological advances, modern medicine, etc. you should thank your lucky brown ass every day that you get to live in a world that the white man created.

Baam
07-13-2014, 12:23 AM

All the proxy wars fought in Asia, South America, Eastern Europe, all the spy game maneuvering, and all the space and military arms races were to that end. We knew Soviet Russia was a dead man walking with their flawed economic system.

We preferred to take no side in World War II, actually. But after we were involved, we played the situation perfectly. We knew the the Nazis couldn't fight a war on two fronts, so we bolstered the Western front with our man power, while supplying the Soviets with what they needed on the Eastern front. We sustained minimal casualties all things considered, while the Soviets lost millions. Nazi Germany, the most powerful country in Europe at the time, was taken out and the other European countries were weakened and in (our) debt, thus letting us assume position as the premiere Western superpower.

That's a "master race" move, and you should be thankful your feet get to touch American soil everyday.

And now the Chinese are buttfucking America :lol...

sook
07-13-2014, 12:24 AM
is this guy mavs>spurs?

+1, this question needs answering.

Baam
07-13-2014, 12:25 AM
this is the hypocrisy of you anti whites. the entire world you are living in and see literally came from a european mind..the inventions, technological advances, modern medicine, etc. you should thank your lucky brown ass every day that you get to live in a world that the white man created.

The Arabs and the Chinese have invented plenty of great things tbh...

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sh8dWvGFIM

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:27 AM
:lolwhite race

sook
07-13-2014, 12:29 AM
why people that hate our country still live here is beyond me.

Infinite_limit

I meant Soviets in WW2. Stalin started cleaning house of Jews. Bolsheviks were at their height during Lenin.

Everything you mentioned would have occurred whether or not USA got involved. Being located in Beanerland worked to the Americans obvious benefit in this scenario.

You didn't finish the story. USA trained extremist to fight Soviets. These extremist then executed attacks on the USA, in particular 9/11 which toppled the USA. So everything came full circle.

m>s
The Arabs and the Chinese have invented plenty of great things tbh...
only noteworthy thing the chinks made was gunpowder

arabs invented algebra that i can think of, but literally no other race has changed the world the way we have through innovation

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:30 AM

I'm not anti-white, since I'm not retarded enough to believe there's any such thing as a "pure race." Fact is, there's more genetic similarity between different (haplo)groups than there is between similar groups. In terms your tiny brain can understand, that means your DNA is probably closer to a nigg3r's than it is to a Nordic European.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 12:30 AM
Is this site gonna get flagged by the FBI for this shit :lol
My internet is already slowing down

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sh8dWvGFIM

disease destroyed the dude tbh

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1153069-brock-lesnar-understanding-diverticulitis-the-illness-that-changed-his-life

wasn't the same fighter after that

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:32 AM
I'm not anti-white, since I'm not retarded enough to believe there's any such thing as a "pure race." Fact is, there's more genetic similarity between different (haplo)groups than there is between similar groups. In terms your tiny brain can understand, that means your DNA is probably closer to a nigg3r's than it is to a Nordic European.
Truff bomb. "Pure race":lmao

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:33 AM
disease destroyed the dude tbh

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1153069-brock-lesnar-understanding-diverticulitis-the-illness-that-changed-his-life

wasn't the same fighter after that
So dem brown genes owndem white genes. Superior imo.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Truff bomb. "Pure race":lmao
1 Drop Rule sweetie. No reversing

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:36 AM

arabs invented algebra that i can think of, but literally no other race has changed the world the way we have through innovation

On this point you're being hypocritical in your dislike of Jews since Jews:

Between 1901 and 2013, the Nobel Prize has been awarded to approximately 855 laureates.
At least 193 (22%) of them have been Jewish.

Which is amazing considering how small their population is.

God's chosen people, indeed. Out thinking morons like Hitler for 3000 years :lol

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 12:37 AM

God's chosen people, indeed. Out thinking morons like Hitler for 3000 years :lol
Obama has one

RD2191
midnightpulp laying the smack down on m>s

sook

DUNCANownsKOBE

m>s
the race deniers are more stupid than anyone who is racially aware or "racist"

you guys are losing the battle on that front as well

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/05/19/science-and-racism-book

sook
07-13-2014, 12:38 AM
the race deniers are more stupid than anyone who is racially aware or "racist"

you guys are losing the battle on that front as well

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/05/19/science-and-racism-book
m>s, are you mavs > spurs ? At this point, I don't give a shit about anything else :lol

m>s
So dem brown genes owndem white genes. Superior imo.
lel be@ners are filthy and plenty disease ridden

Splits
In terms your tiny brain can understand, that means your DNA is probably closer to a nigg3r's than it is to a Nordic European.

trBxPFLq__g

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:39 AM
Obama has one

That's great. But Jews win most of their Nobel prizes in Medicine, Economics, and the Sciences.

Simply the most intelligent people on the planet.

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:39 AM
No such thing as race, it is a social construct, nothing more nothing less.

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:42 AM

oh jews are smart, link to where i said anything like that?

earlier i mentioned they are locked into a battle to the death with us. hitler was right when he said it was either us or them. we are now well on our way to being extinct 70 years later.

they're so smart that they've got you totally brainwashed, supporting what is against your own self interests

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:42 AM
No such thing as race, it is a social construct, nothing more nothing less.

science disagrees, and liberals are freaking the fuck out over it

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/11/us/11dna.html?_r=4&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&ref=science&p agewanted=1&adxnnlx=1194746509-s6poHabgzyIOQHByc3ZYRA&

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:43 AM
Article from 2007:lol

midnightpulp
m>s, are you mavs > spurs ? At this point, I don't give a shit about anything else :lol

Yes. Being a stormfag is his newest shtick.

He was a Native American supremacist not too long ago, trumpeting the honor and bravery of his Comanche heritage, scalping the white man and bean3rs.

Baam
That's great. But Jews win most of their Nobel prizes in Medicine, Economics, and the Sciences.

You forgot White as in White Jews since the Israeli white Jews are the most racists pieces of shit on the planet and they park the black Jews from Ethiopia in camps :lol...

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:44 AM

ashkenazi's are european, they aren't real jews in the biblical sense. they adopted judaism around a thousand years ago.

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:44 AM
Article from 2007:lol
you can't refute anything that's actually in the article though so you make some retarded statement about the date of when it was written as if that matters

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:46 AM
Yes. Being a stormfag is his newest shtick.

He was a Native American supremacist not too long ago, trumpeting the honor and bravery of his Comanche heritage, scalping the white man and bean3rs.

nah shitskin, there's a difference in trolling and making fun of you shitskins and reality

Infinite_limit

http://listverse.com/2007/10/17/top-10-controversial-nobel-peace-prize-winners/

Top 10 Controversial Nobel Peace Prize Winners
5 of the Top 6 involve Jews. :lol

RD2191
you can't refute anything that's actually in the article though so you make some retarded statement about the date of when it was written as if that matters
Are you a scientist? No, then shut the fuck up. Because all you're doing is taking someone else's word to solidify your retarded beliefs.

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Are you a scientist? No, then shut the fuck up. Because all you're doing is taking someone else's word to solidify your retarded beliefs.
lol b-but you're not a scientist so that makes the findings of actual scientists not count

do you even think before you shitpost?

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:50 AM
science disagrees, and liberals are freaking the fuck out over it

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/11/us/11dna.html?_r=4&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&ref=science&pagewanted=1&adxnnlx=1194746509-s6poHabgzyIOQHByc3ZYRA&

But it doesn't:

“I’ve spent the last 10 years of my life researching how much genetic variability there is between populations,” said Dr. David Altshuler, director of the Program in Medical and Population Genetics at the Broad Institute in Cambridge, Mass. “But living in America, it is so clear that the economic and social and educational differences have so much more influence than genes. People just somehow fixate on genetics, even if the influence is very small.”

Just like I told you before. You're probably more genetically similar to a black than your are to whatever "race" you claim.

And for the second bolded point, quit reading /pol/ and AmRen and read about epigenetics.

People aren't simply born with all their abilities genetically determined. The interaction between environment and genes is so exceedingly complex that we don't even fully understand it yet.

Don't know why I'm telling you all this, since I know you're just trolling, but carry on.

RD2191
07-13-2014, 12:51 AM
lol b-but you're not a scientist so that makes the findings of actual scientists not count

do you even think before you shitpost?
How many scientist agree that race exist?

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:54 AM
But it doesn't:

Just like I told you before. You're probably more genetically similar to a black than your are to whatever "race" you claim.

And for the second bolded point, quit reading /pol/ and AmRen and read about epigenetics.

People aren't simply born with all their abilities genetically determined. The interaction between environment and genes is so exceedingly complex that we don't even fully understand it yet.

Don't know why I'm telling you all this, since I know you're just trolling, but carry on.

if that is true, then why was my IQ tested around 140 and the average subsaharan shitskin is around 70? why do i share so many traits and characteristics with my parents and relatives if i'm apparently closer genetically to some n!gger than i am my own flesh and blood? why are n!gg3rs so predisposed to violence if it isn't genetic? we can literally observe these things with our own eyes, the science is slowly coming around to verify what we've long known. you race deniers are completely batshit insane.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:55 AM
ashkenazi's are european, they aren't real jews in the biblical sense. they adopted judaism around a thousand years ago.

Wrong again.

The most well supported theory is the one that details a Jewish migration through what is now Italy and other parts of southern Europe.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 12:56 AM
But it doesn't:

David Altshuler

Guy is a Jew..... of course he's gonna spew that crap. "We are all the same but Jews are Gods chosen people"

sook
07-13-2014, 12:59 AM
I support a discussion regarding differing viewpoints, but this site has gone caustic with its racism and hate. The "n" word has been dropped way too many times on this page alone, its childish, and backwards as fuck.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 01:03 AM
if that is true, then why was my IQ tested around 140 and the average subsaharan shitskin is around 70? why do i share so many traits and characteristics with my parents and relatives if i'm apparently closer genetically to some n!gger than i am my own flesh and blood? why are n!gg3rs so predisposed to violence if it isn't genetic? we can literally observe these things with our own eyes,

Because your parents are your direct genetic ancestors. But if we map your genome and some random person in Germany along with a sub-saharan African, it's likely you'll be more genetically similar to the nigg3r.

the science is slowly coming around to verify what we've long known. you race deniers are completely batshit insane.

No it isn't.

As far as all that IQ bullshit, Richard Lynn's shoddy work has been thoroughly debunked.

"Violence"

Humans are violent. The European has spilled just as much blood on this Earth as any other people. You had Stalin starving 20 million people just for fun. Your hero Adolf the Jew killed millions of his own people (which you don't believe, since you're likely a Holocaust denier). France and England warred for centuries, etc.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 01:06 AM
I support a discussion regarding differing viewpoints, but this site has gone caustic with its racism and hate. The "n" word has been dropped way too many times on this page alone, its childish, and backwards as fuck.

It's all shtick. Mavs>Spurs listens to rap music and likes basketball. He isn't a racist. He created his character to counter Trill's tripe in the Club.

I'm engaging his caricature in "serious" debate out of boredom.

m>s
07-13-2014, 01:08 AM
Because your parents are your direct genetic ancestors. But if we map your genome and some random person in Germany along with a sub-saharan African, it's likely you'll be more genetically similar to the nigg3r.

No it isn't.

As far as all that IQ bullshit, Richard Lynn's shoddy work has been thoroughly debunked.

"Violence"

Humans are violent. The European has spilled just as much blood on this Earth as any other people. You had Stalin starving 20 million people just for fun. Your hero Adolf the Jew killed millions of his own people (which you don't believe, since you're likely a Holocaust denier). France and England warred for centuries, etc.

yet you'd feel safer walking through a white neighborhood at night than a black one.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/59/1386597079458.png

keep shilling shlomo

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 01:09 AM
yet you'd feel safer walking through a white neighborhood at night than a black one.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/59/1386597079458.png

keep shilling shlomo

I would definitely feel safer walking through an American black neighborhood than an Eastern European white neighborhood.

m>s
07-13-2014, 01:10 AM
It's all shtick. Mavs>Spurs likes basketball.
it's just entertainment like going to the zoo

m>s
07-13-2014, 01:10 AM
I would definitely feel safer walking through an American black neighborhood than an Eastern European white neighborhood.
lol liar

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 01:26 AM
lol liar

Russia's murder rate is higher than LA's.

Hell, Glasgow, Scotland was at 4.5 murder rate in '07 and they don't even have guns over there!

Strict gun laws are the best thing to happen to Europe, honestly. Barbarians can't be trusted with firearms.

Difference between you and me is that you're a racist (an outdated way of thinking) and I'm a "culturist," and for me, US culture is superior to all others.

That means I'd rather keep company with good black people than faggy and feminine Swedes, for instance.

Time to get off /pol/, buddy, and evolve. Become a culturist today.

DJR210
07-13-2014, 01:27 AM

I'm sure that turns on Pauly D aka CubanSucks

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 01:54 AM
Russia's murder rate is higher than LA's.

Hell, Glasgow, Scotland was at 4.5 murder rate in '07 and they don't even have guns over there!

Strict gun laws are the best thing to happen to Europe, honestly. Barbarians can't be trusted with firearms.

Difference between you and me is that you're a racist (an outdated way of thinking) and I'm a "culturist," and for me, US culture is superior to all others.

That means I'd rather keep company with good black people than faggy and feminine Swedes, for instance.

Time to get off /pol/, buddy, and evolve. Become a culturist today.
US has the worst culture in Western Civilization. If you can even label not believing in anything, sticking up for nothing & consuming 2nd rate food, entertainment, and education as a culture.

USA is the place to make money. Not raise a family or grow old

rogues
07-13-2014, 02:00 AM
:lol Anybody remember NewcastleKEG (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17037)'s meltdown after the Bulls got 8'ed? He posted a bunch of black dick pics
:lol Picking up a foreigner schtick because you've been watching that third world lawn game all summer long and you think you somewhat relate to a Euro
:lol Hating on the NBA because Chicago is a shithole that will never win another title

m>s
07-13-2014, 02:00 AM
US has the worst culture in Western Civilization. If you can even label not believing in anything, sticking up for nothing & consuming 2nd rate food, entertainment, and education as a culture.

bingo

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 02:03 AM
:lol Anybody remember NewcastleKEG (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17037)'s meltdown after the Bulls got 8'ed? He posted a bunch of black dick pics
:lol Picking up a foreigner schtick because you've been watching that third world lawn game all summer long and you think you somewhat relate to a Euro
:lol Hating on the NBA because Chicago is a shithole that will never win another title
HAHAH did I? I long forgot why I was banned. I thought it was the board owner got mad I kept blasting mulatto children

m>s
07-13-2014, 02:04 AM
yeah those niglets are off limits that's what i got banned for too even though it's an abomination

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 02:05 AM

You can't even own a gun in Europe without taking it in the ass and most of Europe is secular (aside from the Muslims, who they're importing by the boatload) and nihilistic.

Just because they have a bunch of old, crumbling buildings and some famous paintings doesn't mean their modern day culture is anything to write home about.

Drop your "my heritage" obsession and proudly stand up as the American you are. You were born in a superior land. Accept it.

Leetonidas
07-13-2014, 02:06 AM
Jews are a plague on this earth that should be a eradicated tbh. Too bad Hitler was shooting up so much meth tbh wish he had finished the job. An entire race of assholes who think they're gods chosen people and steal land and claim god gave it to them because they're special. no wonder everyone hates them faggots

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 02:15 AM
Jews are a plague on this earth that should be a eradicated tbh. Too bad Hitler was shooting up so much meth tbh wish he had finished the job. An entire race of assholes who think they're gods chosen people and steal land and claim god gave it to them because they're special. no wonder everyone hates them faggots

Not to mention Germans have never been that intelligent. They had a little period there of innovation but it quickly subsided since Hitler basically sabotaged all their progress with his stupidity. The fact German Jews are the most intelligent Germans demonstrates this fact.

This is what Germans looked like before the Romans civilized them:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/07/Germaniae_antiquae_libri_tres%2C_Plate_17%2C_Cl%C3 %BCver.jpg/640px-Germaniae_antiquae_libri_tres%2C_Plate_17%2C_Cl%C3 %BCver.jpg

The Romans basically saw the Germanic Tribes like we see modern day African Tribes. So what I'm saying is that Germans were the nigg3rs of ancient Europe.

hsxvvd
07-13-2014, 02:16 AM
Is that the deal with Harden's beard? Haven't checked to see if he got the side locks too.

scanry
07-13-2014, 02:41 AM

The majority of the inventions were by the United States & England. The latter however claims the former was an invention of theirs.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 02:42 AM
You can't even own a gun in Europe without taking it in the ass and most of Europe is secular (aside from the Muslims, who they're importing by the boatload) and nihilistic.

Just because they have a bunch of old, crumbling buildings and some famous paintings doesn't mean their modern day culture is anything to write home about.

Drop your "my heritage" obsession and proudly stand up as the American you are. You were born in a superior land. Accept it.
I'm not anti-gun but I doubt I'll ever own one. People can own guns overseas for legitimate reasons like hunting. If it's that or the extreme of going to a gun show and picking one out, I'll have to side with stricter gun regulations

I think in regions where religion doesn't exist, healthy nationalism takes it's part. You respect and treat your fellow citizen well because you have a common goal

For Non-Whites, I definitely think USA is the Top Destination given the ease of immigration and ability to earn money. It is one of the least racist Nations on the globe.

I find European culture to be deeper and more worthwhile. It isn't centered around pop culture or entertainment. When I am overseas I watch less television, I spent less time online and I'm rather cut off from mainstream media

I was born overseas and I'm in the process of returning. There are small pockets of the USA that I could see myself raising a family but I'll always wonder ''what if'' if I don't return. I lived in the USA 20 years and I feel I have seen and done it all. I also don't want to own a Car and thus I'd have to live in a dangerous downtown area.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 03:02 AM
I'm not anti-gun but I doubt I'll ever own one. People can own guns overseas for legitimate reasons like hunting. If it's that or the extreme of going to a gun show and picking one out, I'll have to side with stricter gun regulations

I think in regions where religion doesn't exist, healthy nationalism takes it's part. You respect and treat your fellow citizen well because you have a common goal

For Non-Whites, I definitely think USA is the Top Destination given the ease of immigration and ability to earn money. It is one of the least racist Nations on the globe.

I find European culture to be deeper and more worthwhile. It isn't centered around pop culture or entertainment. When I am overseas I watch less television, I spent less time online and I'm rather cut off from mainstream media

I was born overseas and I'm in the process of returning. There are small pockets of the USA that I could see myself raising a family but I'll always wonder ''what if'' if I don't return. I lived in the USA 20 years and I feel I have seen and done it all. I also don't want to own a Car and thus I'd have to live in a dangerous downtown area.

That's a good thing. Our "non-whites" are the most successful minorities on the planet.

At one time, the shit eating, barbaric Germanic tribes were viewed by the Romans like you view "non-whites," as a degenerative people that are a threat to Roman culture. The unwashed German hordes eventually won out as the Roman Empire overextended itself and crumbled under its own weight, which likely set humanity back centuries (since the German tribes weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch), but civilization recovered and now Germans are viewed (unjustifiably) as some kind of intellectually superior people.

My point is that civilizations evolve as they interact with more advanced civilizations. Your Germanic ancestors were flinging their own feces and hunting with sticks until the Romans showed them something called metallurgy.

Same thing is happening as the "non-whites" live in a more nourishing cultural and intellectual environment. Luckily we're not in ancient times anymore and don't have to "convert" them at the point of the sword. They can immigrate, go to college, etc. Sure, there's going to be growing pains and strife, but humanity will be better off in the long run.

rayjayjohnson
07-13-2014, 03:11 AM

fucken ay.

rayjayjohnson
07-13-2014, 03:15 AM
:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

$10 says you live in st kilda

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 03:15 AM
That's a good thing. Our "non-whites" are the most successful minorities on the planet.

At one time, the shit eating, barbaric Germanic tribes were viewed by the Romans like you view "non-whites," as a degenerative people that are a threat to Roman culture. The unwashed German hordes eventually won out as the Roman Empire overextended itself and crumbled under its own weight, which likely set humanity back centuries (since the German tribes weren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch), but civilization recovered and now Germans are viewed (unjustifiably) as some kind of intellectually superior people.

My point is that civilizations evolve as they interact with more advanced civilizations. Your Germanic ancestors were flinging their own feces and hunting with sticks until the Romans showed them something called metallurgy.

Same thing is happening as the "non-whites" live in a more nourishing cultural and intellectual environment. Luckily we're not in ancient times anymore and don't have to "convert" them at the point of the sword. They can immigrate, go to college, etc. Sure, there's going to be growing pains and strife, but humanity will be better off in the long run.
I recognize many European nations role in exploiting foreign lands. And America still doing it today. But I can't agree with forcing Europe to be the home base where this "evening out" occurs. Meaning I don't agree with my people suffering or declining it's way of life so that other people can improve/catch up. I'm not saying that's your prerogative but it is the Liberal agenda. And I grew up and backed many of those Liberal stances but my viewpoint changed in my late 20's when the party ended and I started looking for a women with honestly and values to help raise a family down the line. My sister is a teacher overseas and she still holds those Liberal ideals, like open borders and we should level the playing field etc.

I'd like to see a region like Asia open it's doors to minorities before Europe doing even more so.

Pauly D
07-13-2014, 03:24 AM
I'm sure that turns on Pauly D aka CubanSucks

Hey guess what, too bad it doesn't

Baam
07-13-2014, 03:27 AM
I recognize many European nations role in exploiting foreign lands. And America still doing it today. But I can't agree with forcing Europe to be the home base where this "evening out" occurs. Meaning I don't agree with my people suffering or declining it's way of life so that other people can improve/catch up. I'm not saying that's your prerogative but it is the Liberal agenda. And I grew up and backed many of those Liberal stances but my viewpoint changed in my late 20's when the party ended and I started looking for a women with honestly and values to help raise a family down the line. My sister is a teacher overseas and she still holds those Liberal ideals, like open borders and we should level the playing field etc.

I'd like to see a region like Asia open it's doors to minorities before Europe doing even more so.

Japanese are the most xenophobic Asians and they're completely fucked demographically in the near future... Hell they're so xenophobic that they recalled Japanese that immigrated to Brazil in the 80s and once again in 2009, never seen people so scared to mix themselves with other ethnicities... Well turns out they're fucked and Korea and China are gonna take turn buttfucking them in the foreseeable future...

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 03:32 AM

I agree with bringing the "evening out" to them in their own countries through trade and education. It's happening in Africa and other such impoverished countries. Just because it's not happening "overnight" we think it's a failure, but the stats have shown that Africa's, etc quality of life has vastly improved over the last 3 decades.

Nor do I agree with open borders, but I disagree that it comes to "white" vs. "shades of brown" when determining immigration policy. I'd much rather an educated Indian immigrate than an uneducated Brit.

This is why I don't get uniting via "race," it makes no sense to me when cultures are so vastly different. Western Europeans are all "white" but have fought with each for centuries over cultural differences. Humanity has never united through race. That's an unrealistic pipe dream of white supremacists.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 03:54 AM
I agree with bringing the "evening out" to them in their own countries through trade and education. It's happening in Africa and other such impoverished countries. Just because it's not happening "overnight" we think it's a failure, but the stats have shown that Africa's, etc quality of life has vastly improved over the last 3 decades.

Nor do I agree with open borders, but I disagree that it comes to "white" vs. "shades of brown" when determining immigration policy. I'd much rather an educated Indian immigrate than an uneducated Brit.

This is why I don't get uniting via "race," it makes no sense to me when cultures are so vastly different. Western Europeans are all "white" but have fought with each for centuries over cultural differences. Humanity has never united through race. That's an unrealistic pipe dream of white supremacists.
USA does practice unbalanced broad immigration policy even between European nations. Europe has recently altered theirs to be more education & career based. Some of that can be attributed to smaller size/less space of Europe

Putin predicts "As the decisive struggle in the second half of the 20th century was vertical, East vs. West, the 21st century struggle may be horizontal, with conservatives and traditionalists in every country arrayed against the militant secularism of a multicultural and transnational elite."

I agree that race isn't the first divider in a society, wealth is. I still think it's human nature to direct frustrations and fear at "the other/not one of us". Especially in a more socialist setting where wealth isn't the centerpiece of the society, unlike the USA. Indeed Europeans have constantly fought with one another but they've also forced companionship when faced with outside invaders like the Ottomans. This current rise in Nationalism is based on the anger over outside immigration. Weed them out and the focus will once again return to those Southerners or Easterners etc.

Baam
07-13-2014, 04:01 AM
USA does practice unbalanced broad immigration policy even between European nations. Europe has recently altered theirs to be more education & career based. Some of that can be attributed to smaller size/less space of Europe

Putin predicts "As the decisive struggle in the second half of the 20th century was vertical, East vs. West, the 21st century struggle may be horizontal, with conservatives and traditionalists in every country arrayed against the militant secularism of a multicultural and transnational elite."

I agree that race isn't the first divider in a society, wealth is. I still think it's human nature to direct frustrations and fear at "the other/not one of us". Especially in a more socialist setting where wealth isn't the centerpiece of the society, unlike the USA. Indeed Europeans have constantly fought with one another but they've also forced companionship when faced with outside invaders like the Ottomans. This current rise in Nationalism is based on the anger over outside immigration. Weed them out and the focus will once again return to those Southerners or Easterners etc.

Wrong, it's based on the shitty economy... The neo nazi are rising in Greece because their economy is completely fucked...

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 04:23 AM
Wrong, it's based on the shitty economy... The neo nazi are rising in Greece because their economy is completely fucked...
When difficult times arise the "not one of us" are highlighted. It doesn't help when statistics illustrate Non-Europeans are less likely to hold onto jobs and contribute to society etc. And the Greece stuff is old news. Look at the results of recent widespread elections.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 04:23 AM
http://s10.postimg.org/rrk86mlk9/10497406_879918812022742_9202803495809365213_o.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
07-13-2014, 04:29 AM
israel calls itself a democratic country with laws and shit, whatever happen to property rights? shouldnt they pay palestinians of their land?

what they are doing now is no different to the fkn dog commies in asia with the land reforms against farmers and shit who had land titles being stolen from them without any compensation...

a tourists who accidentlys gets killed in israel gets a 500k payout, lol these travelers have more rights then a palestinian...

IrisHockey
07-13-2014, 04:31 AM
http://s10.postimg.org/rrk86mlk9/10497406_879918812022742_9202803495809365213_o.jpg

ding ding ding ding ding

Baam
07-13-2014, 04:34 AM
When difficult times arise the "not one of us" are highlighted. It doesn't help when statistics illustrate Non-Europeans are less likely to hold onto jobs and contribute to society etc. And the Greece stuff is old news. Look at the results of recent widespread elections.

I was referring the most recent European elections that happened like 2 months ago and the surprisingly high score of Golden Dawn in Greece, while plenty of far right party did well they're the only real neo nazi I think... But yeah it's a mix of both explanations...

spurraider21
07-13-2014, 04:40 AM
:lol wildly false considering our neighbor is cananda, france exists, etc

Venti Quattro
07-13-2014, 04:53 AM

What kind of a faggot says this and then indulges in American culture? Your two-faced nature has been exposed NewcastleKEG.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 04:53 AM
I was referring the most recent European elections that happened like 2 months ago and the surprisingly high score of Golden Dawn in Greece, while plenty of far right party did well they're the only real neo nazi I think... But yeah it's a mix of both explanations...
Gotcha. Agreed :toast

Clipper Nation
07-13-2014, 08:32 AM

BlackSwordsMan
07-13-2014, 08:57 AM
if a white guy wrote #freethenigs he would be fired and shamed but a black guy hates the jews its just passed over

Ignignokt
07-13-2014, 10:25 AM
Not to mention Germans have never been that intelligent. They had a little period there of innovation but it quickly subsided since Hitler basically sabotaged all their progress with his stupidity. The fact German Jews are the most intelligent Germans demonstrates this fact.

This is what Germans looked like before the Romans civilized them:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/07/Germaniae_antiquae_libri_tres%2C_Plate_17%2C_Cl%C3 %BCver.jpg/640px-Germaniae_antiquae_libri_tres%2C_Plate_17%2C_Cl%C3 %BCver.jpg

The Romans basically saw the Germanic Tribes like we see modern day African Tribes. So what I'm saying is that Germans were the nigg3rs of ancient Europe.

You're seriously a huge dumbass.

for 3 centuries, Germany lead the world in literature, art and science.

1/10 would respond with one liner

Ignignokt
07-13-2014, 10:29 AM
“Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”— Charles Darwin

Ignignokt
07-13-2014, 10:31 AM
What kind of a faggot says this and then indulges in American culture? Your two-faced nature has been exposed NewcastleKEG.

Life is not always either-or. You can hate un balanced trade with china yet still devour a good bowl of rice noodle soup in good faith.

Splits
07-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Darwin never said or wrote that quote above.

ElNono
07-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Darwin never said or wrote that quote above.

http://fixedgear808.blogspot.com/2012/03/racist-quote-attributed-to-charles.html

whitemamba
07-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Fuckin Jews tbh, always fucking everything up.

Thread
07-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Fuckin Jews tbh, always fucking everything up.

With a fine assist from Hussein Obama.

The Reckoning
07-13-2014, 10:52 AM
jews created a pretty nice world tbh. it could be far worse than it is.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:05 PM
You're seriously a huge dumbass.

for 3 centuries, Germany lead the world in literature, art and science.

1/10 would respond with one liner

No. During the Renaissance and the Age of Enlightenment, the Germans were decidedly behind the French, Italians, English and maybe even the Russians in all those areas. And during the Age of Discovery, they never colonized any territory in the New World/Africa like the English, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, French, etc. Nazi Germany is really the only era where you can say Germany lead the world in (only) technological innovation, and most of that work was done by Jewish German Scientists anyhow :lol

Not to mention the Holy Roman Empire was basically the red-headed step child of Europe.

http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Voltaire-funny-Meetville-Quotes-129258.jpg

The most overrated nationality of all-time.

Anyhow, my ultimate point is that "inferior" peoples (in this case the Germans, i.e. the nigg3rs of Europe for the longest time) can indeed learn from more advanced civilizations and eventually be on their level given enough time.

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:16 PM
this shtick is lame you're just pulling shit out of your ass

http://www.germaninnovation.org/research-and-innovation/german-innovations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

the germans have been inventing shit ever since since johannes gutenberg invented the printing press in 1440

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:25 PM
this shtick is lame you're just pulling shit out of your ass

http://www.germaninnovation.org/research-and-innovation/german-innovations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

the germans have been inventing shit ever since since johannes gutenberg invented the printing press in 1440

Oooh lists! :lmao

The Chinese invented the first moveable type printing press. Gutenberg did improve upon it, though. 400 years later.

And it's not a shtick. The Germans lacked behind other European countries in just about everything (art, science, philosophy, exploration) until about the turn of the 20th century.

Nigg3rs of Europe.

Shastafarian
07-13-2014, 12:25 PM
lol you looked up German inventions on wikipedia...

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:31 PM
fuck off good goyim. hope you wake up before it's too late.

http://www.totalfascism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1362117768490.png

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:36 PM
The Germans lacked behind other European countries in just about everything (art, science, philosophy, exploration) until about the turn of the 20th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_von_Humboldt

"Friedrich Wilhelm Heinrich Alexander von Humboldt (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/Loudspeaker.svg/11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Friedrich_Wilhelm_Heinrich_Alexander_Freiherr _von_Humboldt.ogg) listen (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Friedrich_Wilhelm_Heinrich_Alexander_Freiherr_von_ Humboldt.ogg) (help (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Media_help)·info (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Friedrich_Wilhelm_Heinrich_Alexander_Freiherr _von_Humboldt.ogg)); September 14, 1769 – May 6, 1859) was a Prussian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian) geographer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography), naturalist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_science), and explorer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_explorers), and the younger brother of the Prussian minister, philosopher and linguist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistics) Wilhelm von Humboldt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_von_Humboldt) (1767–1835). Humboldt's quantitative work on botanical (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botany) geography (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography) laid the foundation for the field of biogeography (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biogeography)."

tbh who is alexander von humboldt????

i don't even know why i'm engaging you. you're just another anti-white SJW and you'll more than likely be hung on the day of the rope. fuck off good goy.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:37 PM
fuck off good goyim. hope you wake up before it's too late.

http://www.totalfascism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1362117768490.png

Nice pic. Illustrates how the German (Nigg3r of Europe) is a slave to a superior people.

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Nice pic. Illustrates how the German (Nigg3r of Europe) is a slave to a superior people.

shitskin please. YOU'RE also a slave to the merchant yet you refuse to see it and will ultimately suffer because of it.

don't run crying to me whenever they crash the economy to bring in the north american union and you find out firsthand just how "inferior" people are where you come from. when the ride is over and you've helped merchant destroy everything that the white man has built you're going to suffer too.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 12:46 PM
shitskin please. YOU'RE also a slave to the merchant yet you refuse to see it and will ultimately suffer because of it.

don't run crying to me whenever they crash the economy to bring in the north american union and you find out firsthand just how "inferior" people are where you come from. when the ride is over and you've helped merchant destroy everything that the white man has built you're going to suffer too.

Enough.

Go to back to your Comanche/Blood character. /pol/ mavs>spurs has run its course (unless you're trolling Trill).

m>s
07-13-2014, 12:48 PM
http://www.cwporter.com/spics_image06.jpg

Bill_Brasky
07-13-2014, 01:00 PM
as long as there's free mexican food.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 01:04 PM
http://www.cwporter.com/spics_image06.jpg

Let's take back our homeland, my Comanche brother.

https://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/homeland-security-fighting-terrorism-since-1492.jpg

Shastafarian
07-13-2014, 01:06 PM
https://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/homeland-security-fighting-terrorism-since-1492.jpg

haha it's hilarious and sad at the same time

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 01:11 PM
haha it's hilarious and sad at the same time

Geronimo was pretty badass. The m>s of his time:

The loss of his family led Geronimo to hate all Mexicans for the rest of his life; he and his followers would frequently attack and kill any group of Mexicans that they encountered.

rogues
07-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Let's take back our homeland, my Comanche brother.

:lmao There's probably a reason he doesn't run with that schtick anymore. The culture and fight of Native American is fairly outdated. It's only logical he picked up a fake Nazi German schtick since it's relatively closer to the times, though not quite.

:lol :cry "You goy, wake up!" :cry

Ignignokt
07-13-2014, 03:27 PM
No. During the Renaissance and the Age of Enlightenment, the Germans were decidedly behind the French, Italians, English and maybe even the Russians in all those areas. And during the Age of Discovery, they never colonized any territory in the New World/Africa like the English, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, French, etc. Nazi Germany is really the only era where you can say Germany lead the world in (only) technological innovation, and most of that work was done by Jewish German Scientists anyhow :lol

Not to mention the Holy Roman Empire was basically the red-headed step child of Europe.

http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Voltaire-funny-Meetville-Quotes-129258.jpg

The most overrated nationality of all-time.

Anyhow, my ultimate point is that "inferior" peoples (in this case the Germans, i.e. the nigg3rs of Europe for the longest time) can indeed learn from more advanced civilizations and eventually be on their level given enough time.

This is horrible logic. I specifically pointed to the age of Enlightenment as the time when Germany reigned in arts, science and literature. You then try to mention all the other eras that didn't feature their dominance, as if that added anything to the argument.

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 04:40 PM
This is horrible logic. I specifically pointed to the age of Enlightenment as the time when Germany reigned in arts, science and literature. You then try to mention all the other eras that didn't feature their dominance, as if that added anything to the argument.

They didn't reign during the Age of Enlightenment. Read and see the relatively small contributions (outside of music) Germany/Prussia made. Leibniz and Kant were indeed important in the 17th/18th century, but beyond them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

The English, Dutch and French produced far more relevant thinkers during that time.

They contributed, sure, but "reigned?"

No. It was England and Scotland, by far.

In France Voltaire said "we look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilization,"

m>s
07-13-2014, 04:52 PM
scottish/german master race checking in

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 05:01 PM

Sadly viewed as the Mexicans of the UK now (blame English imperialism). Good for nothing but drinking and labor.

But during their prime, they were something!

m>s
07-13-2014, 05:02 PM
i'm pulling hard for scottish independence. UK and EU need to die.

spurraider21
07-13-2014, 05:04 PM
In 19th century physical anthropology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_anthropology), represented by some[who? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style/Words_to_watch#Unsupported_attributions)] as being scientific racism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism), the "Aryan race" was defined as the subgroup of the Caucasian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race) (or Europid) race consisting of the native speakers of Indo-European languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages) descended from the original Proto-Indo-Europeans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans), that in modern times (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_history) reside in Europe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe), Australia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia),New Zealand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand), Anglo-America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-America), Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada), Russia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia), South Africa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa), Latin America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America), Iran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran),Armenia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia), Maldives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maldives), Pakistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan),Bangladesh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh), Afghanistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan), Tajikistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajikistan), Northern India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_India), and Nepal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepal).[12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race#cite_note-12)

:lol checking in tbh

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
i'm pulling hard for scottish independence. UK and EU need to die.
USA & UK need to fall, for White Race

m>s
07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
In 19th century physical anthropology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_anthropology), represented by some[who? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style/Words_to_watch#Unsupported_attributions)] as being scientific racism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism), the "Aryan race" was defined as the subgroup of the Caucasian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race) (or Europid) race consisting of the native speakers of Indo-European languages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages) descended from the original Proto-Indo-Europeans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans), that in modern times (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_history) reside in Europe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe), Australia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia),New Zealand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand), Anglo-America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-America), Canada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada), Russia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia), South Africa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa), Latin America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America), Iran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran),Armenia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia), Maldives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maldives), Pakistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan),Bangladesh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh), Afghanistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan), Tajikistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajikistan), Northern India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_India), and Nepal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepal).[12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race#cite_note-12)

:lol checking in tbh

sieg heil brother, a new world order is shifting into place!!! LONG LIVE THE ARYANS, WE STACKED!!!

m>s
07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
burn baby, burn

spurraider21
07-13-2014, 05:08 PM
you're little quote under your username says "coffee is for closers" and like it or not america closes better than anybody on the planet

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 05:10 PM
you're little quote under your username says "coffee is for closers" and like it or not america closes better than anybody on the planet

He's just an angry Polack. Probably hated the US when he learned all he would be good for over here is cleaning toilets, just like they do in Europe :lol

m>s
07-13-2014, 05:12 PM
poles are decent people you shouldn't talk about them like that

have you ever even seen a polish girl? wowwwwwwww

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 05:13 PM
poles are decent people you shouldn't talk about them like that

have you ever even seen a polish girl? wowwwwwwww

I know. Just talking shit.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Not in Vietnam or Afghanistan

spurraider21
07-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Not in Vietnam or Afghanistan
ask hiroshima how America closes, tbh

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 05:32 PM

Or the Soviet Union.

They let Ronnie Raygun close their economy :lol

Newcastle needs to embrace the fact he is already "master race" just because he's an American. No need to suck Europe's homosexual cock.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Dropping bombs on civilians is impressive

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 05:46 PM
Dropping bombs on civilians is impressive

Those civilians would've been a standing army had we invaded conventionally. They would've died either way. And if the conventional option was employed, the death toll would've been in the millions.

Japan after American occupation is now a technological and economic leader. Same with West Germany.

We. Are. The. Master. Race.

Now please, step outside and kiss holy American soil. It's the least you can do.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Those civilians would've been a standing army had we invaded conventionally. They would've died either way. And if the conventional option was employed, the death toll would've been in the millions.

Japan after American occupation is now a technological and economic leader. Same with West Germany.

We. Are. The. Master. Race.

Now please, step outside and kiss holy American soil. It's the least you can do.
Lol. USA is no longer White. So by default they are eliminated from the discussion

midnightpulp
07-13-2014, 05:58 PM
Lol. USA is no longer White. So by default they are eliminated from the discussion

Did you kiss American soil yet?

If not, I'm gonna called the INS on your Polack ass and have you deported to a Turkish neighborhood in your beloved Germany.

Infinite_limit
07-13-2014, 06:08 PM
Did you kiss American soil yet?

If not, I'm gonna called the INS on your Polack ass and have you deported to a Turkish neighborhood in your beloved Germany.
I like Doner Kebabs !

AussieFanKurt
07-13-2014, 08:46 PM
$10 says you live in st kilda

:lol fuck no... $10 says you live in franganastan

whitemamba
07-14-2014, 12:31 AM
With a fine assist from Hussein Obama.

its not just him, the US are the founders of global terrorism.

midnightpulp
07-14-2014, 01:10 AM
its not just him, the US are the founders of global terrorism.

What is "global terrorism?"

rayjayjohnson
07-14-2014, 03:11 AM
:lol fuck no... $10 says you live in franganastan

try again, pick another suburb that's pro-Palestine with no muslims in it...

whitemamba
07-14-2014, 03:27 AM
What is "global terrorism?"

Terrorism around the globe.

AussieFanKurt
07-15-2014, 01:33 AM

try again, pick another suburb that's pro-Palestine with no muslims in it...

elsternwick/caulfield? theyre really pro-palenstine there i hear ... :lol

Cry Havoc
07-15-2014, 01:55 AM
They didn't reign during the Age of Enlightenment. Read and see the relatively small contributions (outside of music) Germany/Prussia made. Leibniz and Kant were indeed important in the 17th/18th century, but beyond them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

The English, Dutch and French produced far more relevant thinkers during that time.

They contributed, sure, but "reigned?"

No. It was England and Scotland, by far.

You're forgetting about Italy. Venice, Milan, Turin, and Florence were considered cornerstones of the enlightenment. There were also several universities throughout Italy considered very central to the intellectual development of the time.

Cry Havoc
07-15-2014, 02:01 AM

:lmao I need that on a mug to make me laugh every day whilst I drink my coffee.