PDA

View Full Version : RC you fool!

kobyz
07-13-2014, 03:01 AM
He wasted all his time and effort on that stupid Gasol idea, we lose Bazemore in the process and now we lost Pierce to Washington! Fuck!

BatManu20
07-13-2014, 03:04 AM
Cool :tu

FlAVaK
07-13-2014, 03:04 AM
Ah, dat troll again. Or are you tryin' to be sarcastic again?

kobyz
07-13-2014, 03:06 AM
Ah, dat troll again. Or are you tryin' to be sarcastic again?

No, i just keeping it real...

Emperor
07-13-2014, 03:08 AM
Post championship meltdown.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 03:11 AM
RC faild, you should just admit it!

Baam
07-13-2014, 03:14 AM
Probably going a bit too far... That said when RC was interviewed about Mills contract and he said that Beli could basically play without a point guard I almost wanted to cry... I have a hard time believing that if the Spurs don't repeat that Beli and eventually Mills' vacant spot won't be to blame...

And when you know that Manu will probably have a down year with the world cup/stress fracture, that's placing even more importance on Beli, it's just crazy to place so much faith in a negative impact player :lol

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-13-2014, 03:18 AM
Off-season far from over...

hsxvvd
07-13-2014, 03:24 AM
Duncan, Diaw, Mills and Pop all coming back.

You remember we won right?

Slomo
07-13-2014, 03:26 AM
No swearing in thread titles.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 03:27 AM
I can't understand this dude somtimes, last year he split the MLE on the second coming of Roger Mason and on Jeff "the next David Robinson" Ayress, this year he is targeting and put all his effort on the stupid idea of Pau Gasol when he has Paul Pierce who fit perfectly with what Spurs need open for the MLE...

kobyz
07-13-2014, 03:28 AM
No swearing in thread titles.

Sorry

Baam
07-13-2014, 03:29 AM
Duncan, Diaw, Mills and Pop all coming back.

You remember we won right?

We don't know when Mills is coming back tho...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-13-2014, 03:47 AM
Yeah, RC Buford is a terrible fool. :nope :rolleyes

Threadfail.

100%duncan
07-13-2014, 04:23 AM
u fkn wanker

Venti Quattro
07-13-2014, 04:48 AM
Fire RC Buford so the Lakers can sign him

anakha
07-13-2014, 04:51 AM
Sorry

Can't even bitch right. How sad. :lmao

LoneStarState'sPride
07-13-2014, 04:59 AM
OP, you seem like a knowledgeable fellow.

Know how to work a toaster? Plug that bad boy in and take a bath with it.

FireMicoHalili
07-13-2014, 05:00 AM
Can't even bitch right. How sad. :lmao
Yuck pare. So alam nga ba ng pamilya mo na cool ka dito

Money316
07-13-2014, 07:14 AM
My money is on the Exec of the Year.

Mel_13
07-13-2014, 07:27 AM
I can't understand this dude somtimes, last year he split the MLE

And the resulting roster won the NBA championship with the 20th highest payroll in the league. Relax, the Spurs are in good hands.

PopRocks
07-13-2014, 08:04 AM
Where other than "sources" and TV/Radio opinions do we know the Spurs were investing so much time in Gasol?
The Spurs are always under the radar; Patty, Boris and Pop signings were basically all done before we knew what was going on.

If the Spurs were truly pursuing him I doubt the FO would have let it slip out and would have told the potential Spur "this is how we do it, keep it down".
Gasol's tweets were a sign that he wasn't really considering the Spurs or he would have been quiet about it until it was done.

More likely scenario was Gasol and agent were using "interest" in Spurs (OKC) as a bargaining chip.
Once the FO realized he would either stay on a weak Lakers roster or move to the Eastern Conference and would probably only see him twice a season, they were good with being part of the plan.

Gasol probably wanted out of the the LA circus and rebuild even if the money was good.
Ideally, he wanted to go to a contender team would also have the potential to write him big checks.
Once that part of the plan didn't happen the next best option would be to take less money to go to a contender in the East for a softer season playing against easier teams.

He is a good player at his age, but obviously not great.
I don't watch a lot of Lakers games and not a stat guy, but it seems to me he faded with the Lakers vs. being a center piece when others disappeared.
Some of that criticism could be put on coaches and systems, but he has been more about his name and reputation the past few seasons.

Given his age and trying to fit him in, maybe the FO really didn't care about too much about signing him as he would be a move backwards vs. forward.
RC and other know their system like the back of their hands and rarely miss picking guys to fit it (and seemingly have learned from those mistakes).

FromWayDowntown
07-13-2014, 08:11 AM
SpursTalk Realism: Paul Pierce would actually consider taking the MLE to play off the bench for 25 minutes a night in San Antonio.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 08:14 AM
SpursTalk Realism: Paul Pierce would actually consider taking the MLE to play off the bench for 25 minutes a night in San Antonio.

why not? to play 25-30 minutes for a contender, he could also start at 4....

Obstructed_View
07-13-2014, 08:19 AM
Apparently some people believed Pau Gasol would.

anakha
07-13-2014, 08:28 AM
why not? to play 25-30 minutes for a contender, he could also start at 4....

:lmao Still tilting at windmills

kobyz
07-13-2014, 08:40 AM
:lmao Still tilting at windmills

keep amuse yourself like a dumbass! but if it's mental deficiency then i'm sorry!

Mel_13
07-13-2014, 08:44 AM
if it's mental deficiency then i'm sorry!

We accept your apology on one condition. No more new threads.

tholdren
07-13-2014, 08:46 AM
He wasted all his time and effort on that stupid Gasol idea, we lose Bazemore in the process and now we lost Pierce to Washington! Fuck!
All of those players are worse than Matt Bonner

kobyz
07-13-2014, 08:47 AM
All of those players are worse than Matt Bonner

sorry if you really belive in it!

anakha
07-13-2014, 08:53 AM
keep amuse yourself like a dumbass! but if it's mental deficiency then i'm sorry!

I like how you've parroted 'dumbass' because you can't think of anything else to say.

:lol Pierce
:lol Bazemore
:lol thinks he can do a better job than the COTY and EOTY

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-13-2014, 08:54 AM
We accept your apology on one condition. No more new threads.

Kobyz just upset bc he wanted a 3 some with those two. Sexual obsession can mentally impair anyone.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 09:06 AM
I like how you've parroted 'dumbass' because you can't think of anything else to say.

why? do you know someone who fit more accurately than you to that description?

anakha
07-13-2014, 09:10 AM
why? do you know someone who fit more accurately than you to that description?

The guy who thinks Pierce will start at PF for the Spurs.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 09:13 AM
The guy who thinks Pierce will start at PF for the Spurs.

yeah Pierce is garbage, Bonner is the king!

anakha
07-13-2014, 09:16 AM
yeah Pierce is garbage, Bonner is the king!

:lmao Still so butthurt over getting owned on his assertion that Tolliver is better than Bonner that he thinks I'm a Bonner fan.

Evidently your ability to read English is as good as your ability to use it.

ohmwrecker
07-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Paul Pierce would be horrible on the Spurs?

tholdren
07-13-2014, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE=kobyz;7504768]sorry if you really belive in it![/QUOTE

Kent Bazemore is better than 1/3 of this forum.

FromWayDowntown
07-13-2014, 09:30 AM
Quite frankly, the Spurs will never have an acceptable NBA roster until they have 15 all-stars or former all-stars at the same time.

Anything short of that is simply unacceptable and shows that the front office just isn't even trying.

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 09:38 AM
I guess the league made a mistake when RC won Executive of the Year, right?
They should have fired him instead and hired you, kobyz.

But in all seriousness no one is perfect, even the Executive of the Year, they are going to make their share of mistakes. That said, we sit here n our armchairs removed from the actual goings on of the everyday NBA and judge moves and counter moves and expect perfection in an imperfect world. All these people can do is make decisions based on what the Spurs have already succeeded in building and what they perceive for the future of the team moving forward, and with what they deem as the best overall outcome. Some decisions will end up being good, some bad, and if lucky, some great. And they get paid lots of money to make these decisions.
Ultimately this has made the Spurs overall one of the best sports franchises in all of sports.
They will not make everyone happy all the time, but overall, they make more good decisions more often than they make bad ones, even when we armchair GMs disagree with them.
Be thankful for what has been built here, and hope for the best in the future.
Otherwise, go convince Holt you are better for the job.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 09:45 AM
:lmao Still so butthurt over getting owned on his assertion that Tolliver is better than Bonner that he thinks I'm a Bonner fan.

Evidently your ability to read English is as good as your ability to use it.

i was getting owned only in your imaginary, dumbass world! and my point was that if Bonner can start for the Spurs at the 4 in a playoff game, Pierce for sure can start and be a big time upgrade at that role!

kobyz
07-13-2014, 09:52 AM
I guess the league made a mistake when RC won Executive of the Year, right?
They should have fired him instead and hired you, kobyz.

But in all seriousness no one is perfect, even the Executive of the Year, they are going to make their share of mistakes. That said, we sit here n our armchairs removed from the actual goings on of the everyday NBA and judge moves and counter moves and expect perfection in an imperfect world. All these people can do is make decisions based on what the Spurs have already succeeded in building and what they perceive for the future of the team moving forward, and with what they deem as the best overall outcome. Some decisions will end up being good, some bad, and if lucky, some great. And they get paid lots of money to make these decisions.
Ultimately this has made the Spurs overall one of the best sports franchises in all of sports.
They will not make everyone happy all the time, but overall, they make more good decisions more often than they make bad ones, even when we armchair GMs disagree with them.
Be thankful for what has been built here, and hope for the best in the future.
Otherwise, go convince Holt you are better for the job.

i don't sure if it wasn't mistake, unless you think Belli/Ayress was great off season GM work! those awards not always tell the true story!
we should and need to be criticizing our front office when there are bad moves or work!

vjcchs12
07-13-2014, 09:57 AM
we are stacked at small ball
parker - mills (when he comes back) - cotton (looks amazing)
ginobili - belinelli - green
leonard - anderson - daye

we really don't NEED anyone. Adding someone would be nice but it wasn't necessary. If there was anyone we missed out on that would have been a solid pick up, it would have been S. Hawes since he went for the MLE anyway. He would have been a solid addition to the big three down low (diaw splitter duncan). One more big would be great.

moisaenz
07-13-2014, 10:03 AM
Thread is that you??

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 10:25 AM
i don't sure if it wasn't mistake, unless you think Belli/Ayress was great off season GM work! those awards not always tell the true story!
we should and need to be criticizing our front office when there are bad moves or work!

Criticism is fine, but when you presume to KNOW better, even when you do not know all of the facts involved, as your statement seems to imply, only serves to make a huge fool of you. And all that does is set yourself up for ridicule from others who recognize this, which is even worse than your initial criticism. Do you understand?
Beli and/or Ayers may turn out to be really good moves, or they may not, but in the Spurs system, unless the player possesses very high basketball IQ like Diaw, or Kyle Anderson, it usually takes a year to acclimate because it is one of the most complex in the league to become second nature. That said, Beli did pretty well during the season, Ayers, not as well. The real improvement is usually not seen until their second year.
Beli took less money offered in order to play for the Spurs. That alone says a lot about his intelligence. Many question Pierce's age and whether orr not he is unselfish enough to fit into the Spurs system. Also how much he thinks he is worth in the twilight of his career. Those closer to the situation like RC and other GMs may know more intimate details.
Thus making blanket statements about a player like those mentioned above without knowing these details just makes one look foolish. Do you understand?

florige
07-13-2014, 10:26 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Paul Pierce would be horrible on the Spurs?

I don't think he would had been horrible, but he doesn't fit into our system all that well. Defensive liability, and likes to shoot the ball alot no matter what. I'm not really all the sold on Marion either. The one upside with him is he is a better defender that VC and Pierce.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Criticism is fine, but when you presume to KNOW better, even when you do not know all of the facts involved, as your statement seems to imply, only serves to make a huge fool of you. And all that does is set yourself up for ridicule from others who recognize this, which is even worse than your initial criticism. Do you understand?
Beli and/or Ayers may turn out to be really good moves, or they may not, but in the Spurs system, unless the player possesses very high basketball IQ like Diaw, or Kyle Anderson, it usually takes a year to acclimate because it is one of the most complex in the league to become second nature. That said, Beli did pretty well during the season, Ayers, not as well. The real improvement is usually not seen until their second year.
Beli took less money offered in order to play for the Spurs. That alone says a lot about his intelligence. Many question Pierce's age and whether orr not he is unselfish enough to fit into the Spurs system. Also how much he thinks he is worth in the twilight of his career. Those closer to the situation like RC and other GMs may know more intimate details.
Thus making blanket statements about a player like those mentioned above without knowing these details just makes one look foolish. Do you understand?

your take is very poorly...
as a fan i don't have to know all the facts to criticise, i can also assume what happened and tell my opinion... i don't have to be like you and to lick RC ass all the time and to think he is never wrong and always trying to find ways to justify his decisions...

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 11:11 AM
your take is very poorly...
as a fan i don't have to know all the facts to criticise, i can also assume what happened and tell my opinion... i don't have to be like you and to lick RC ass all the time and to think he is never wrong and always trying to find ways to justify his decisions...

Oh well, once a fool, always a fool.
Was only trying to help give you a clue, not criticize you, but you remain clueless.
No surprise here.
Since you seem to think that RC is such a fool, then go and apply for his job from Holt, you probably think you could get it since you know so much.
:lol

Dre_7
07-13-2014, 11:16 AM
I am so glad RC and Pop run the team. Can you imagine if ST posters were in charge? The Spurs would be the Knicks with Carmelo and Amare. :lol

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 11:19 AM

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 11:20 AM
I am so glad RC and Pop run the team. Can you imagine if ST posters were in charge? The Spurs would be the Knicks with Carmelo and Amare. :lol

:lmao
And can you imagine if kobyz ran the club?

kobyz
07-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Oh well, once a fool, always a fool.
Was only trying to help give you a clue, not criticize you, but you remain clueless.
No surprise here.
Since you seem to think that RC is such a fool, then go and apply for his job from Holt, you probably think you could get it since you know so much.
:lol

first of all, just for the record, i don't think RC is a fool(title words are not mine, it was change by forum meneger from my original title "Fuck RC"), i think he is a great GM overall, but i have problem somtimes with him, it's like the second year in a rew he just ruin great off season opportunity with bad management, it's like he became drunk come summer time...

secont of all, i don't understand why you act so arrogant, like your help or opinion worth somthing...

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 12:01 PM
first of all, just for the record, i don't think RC is a fool(title words are not mine, it was change by forum meneger from my original title "Fuck RC"), i think he is a great GM overall, but i have problem somtimes with him, it's like the second year in a rew he just ruin great off season opportunity with bad management, it's like he became drunk come summer time...

secont of all, i don't understand why you act so arrogant, like your help or opinion worth somthing...

That title is a hell of a lot worse than the one up now.
You talk of my arrogance and hypocrisy, but do not even see your own concerning RC?
That seems like a huge stretch to say I was arrogant when it is plainly obvious you completely misunderstood my intentions to help in your behalf. But where is my hypocrisy? In your case it is very very obvious that any help whatsoever, by anyone here, would greatly benefit you, especially to help you stop making a further fool of yourself.
You obviously BELIEVE you know better than the NBA 2014 Executive of the Year. That is pretty arrogant if you ask me. If not, then why ever say "Fuck RC"?
Are you here just trolling, or are you being serious and being oblivious of your ignorance on the matter and thus making a total nincompoop of yourself for our benefit and amusement?

kobyz
07-13-2014, 01:05 PM
That title is a hell of a lot worse than the one up now.
You talk of my arrogance and hypocrisy, but do not even see your own concerning RC?
That seems like a huge stretch to say I was arrogant when it is plainly obvious you completely misunderstood my intentions to help in your behalf. But where is my hypocrisy? In your case it is very very obvious that any help whatsoever, by anyone here, would greatly benefit you, especially to help you stop making a further fool of yourself.
You obviously BELIEVE you know better than the NBA 2014 Executive of the Year. That is pretty arrogant if you ask me. If not, then why ever say "Fuck RC"?
Are you here just trolling, or are you being serious and being oblivious of your ignorance on the matter and thus making a total nincompoop of yourself for our benefit and amusement?

you don't get it, your arrogant behavior here stinks on so many levels, instead of only to give practical responds to my claims about how RC faild in the latest events, which is only legitimate on my part as a fan!! it seems that because my opinions are not to your taste you should take the subject and make it to somthing it's not, make it to that uglyshit and saying i need help, and also to suggest i should get it from you, like you the most genius person in the world or somthing, when in reality you superficial, yes man fan, and that what make you hypocrisy here...

beirmeistr
07-13-2014, 01:05 PM
Maybe R.c. asked peirce and he was not interested.

AFBlue
07-13-2014, 01:27 PM
:lol @ this thread

RC coming off a championship season successfully brings back the two key FAs from the championship run on exceptional deals considering the inflated market, drafts a top-15 talent and gets the best coach in American professional sports to commit to another several years with the organization. And that's just what's been accomplished to this point.

Given how the Spurs came into this offseason, you know...as champions, I think this is already the best offseason they've ever had. And the scary thing is, he might not be done.

Fucking awesome job by RC imo fwiw tbqh. :tu

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 01:30 PM
you don't get it, your arrogant behavior here stinks on so many levels, instead of only to give practical responds to my claims about how RC faild in the latest events, which is only legitimate on my part as a fan!! it seems that because my opinions are not to your taste you should take the subject and make it to somthing it's not, make it to that uglyshit and saying i need help, and ahttp://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7505124lso to suggest i should get it from you, like you the most genius person in the world or somthing, when in reality you superficial, yes man fan, and that what make you hypocrisy here...

I guess you would know, since you were there, and know better than I do, or even than RC.
Oh, I get it alright. All I did was try to help you by giving you a little friendly advice, yet you turned it into some sort of character flaw on my part.
Well, that is what I get for trying to be decent and help you, you ungrateful wretch.
I won't plague you with what you mistakenly call "arrogant hypocritical behavior" anymore, rather than what it really was, just simple helpful advice.
I'll just keep my opinion and advice to myself in the future when it comes to your genius level observations and intellectually enlightened threads.

moisaenz
07-13-2014, 01:33 PM
Crazy to think Pierce would want to play in the western conference.. If he would change conference he would demand more money

Dre_7
07-13-2014, 01:47 PM

RC coming off a championship season successfully brings back the two key FAs from the championship run on exceptional deals considering the inflated market, drafts a top-15 talent and gets the best coach in American professional sports to commit to another several years with the organization. And that's just what's been accomplished to this point.

Given how the Spurs came into this offseason, you know...as champions, I think this is already the best offseason they've ever had. And the scary thing is, he might not be done.

:tu

Easily the best off season they have had IMO. This is the most confident I have been in a Spurs repeat since 1999-2000.

dbreiden83080
07-13-2014, 02:04 PM
Paul Pierce LOL WTF? And we need him why?

T Park
07-13-2014, 02:24 PM
I repeat, threads like this are why sports writers now laugh at this forum.

Money316
07-13-2014, 02:46 PM
Score board bitch

tholdren
07-13-2014, 03:00 PM
LOL at the term "sports writer" and you thinking anyone gives a shit was Stephen A Smith thinks.

anakha
07-13-2014, 04:15 PM
i was getting owned only in your imaginary, dumbass world! and my point was that if Bonner can start for the Spurs at the 4 in a playoff game, Pierce for sure can start and be a big time upgrade at that role!

"dumbass world" :lmao

You sound like you're just putting words together and hoping they sound right. Which makes sense given the way you normally post.

Time to latch on to another player and threaten to slash your wrists if the Spurs don't get them?

kobyz
07-13-2014, 04:39 PM
"dumbass world" :lmao

You sound like you're just putting words together and hoping they sound right. Which makes sense given the way you normally post.

Time to latch on to another player and threaten to slash your wrists if the Spurs don't get them?

Bonner is back! Good for you!

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Considering your demands last season -- sign Tyreke Evens, trade half the team for Luol Deng, fire Pop -- I'm going to take what's behind door number 2, Monty.

anakha
07-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Bonner is back! Good for you!

Oh, the butthurt. :lmao

Who's next on your 'sign this guy or I kill myself' list?

anakha
07-13-2014, 04:44 PM
:lol Tolliver
:lol Evans
:lol Deng
:lol Bazemore
:lol Pierce

kobyz
07-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Oh, the butthurt. :lmao

Who's next on your 'sign this guy or I kill myself list'?

Keep lying in try to sound cool, you really don't have other options...

TheGreatYacht
07-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Fire RC Buford so the Lakers can sign him
Perfect, go ahead and take him but we get Mitch Kupchak! Dumb Spurs fans always give him credit for drafting Manu and Parker :lmao

RC's blockbuster moves:
Signing of Richard Jefferson
Signing of Matt Bonner
Signing of Tiago Splitter for 36M
Signing of Jeff Ayres
Getting rid of Scola, Barbosa, Dragic, Mahinmi
Drafting diamonds like Joseph, Anderson, & countless of Euroscrubs that never got called up

anakha
07-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Keep lying in try to sound cool, you really don't have other options...

...and you successfully manage to mangle the English language yet again in your attempt at a comeback.

Which will come first, you constructing 10 coherent posts in a row or you offing yourself?

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Perfect, go ahead and take him but we get Mitch Kupchak! Dumb Spurs fans always give him credit for drafting Manu and Parker :lmaoWho should get the credit for those?

kobyz
07-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Considering your demands last season -- sign Tyreke Evens, trade half the team for Luol Deng, fire Pop -- I'm going to take what's behind door number 2, Monty.

You should Go bitch on spurs fans bitching, that your forte!

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 04:54 PM
You should Go bitch on spurs fans bitching, that your forte!I can't help but notice you failed to defend your demands from last season.

I don't blame you -- they sucked.

TheGreatYacht
07-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Who should get the credit for those?
I wasn't serious

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Perfect, go ahead and take him but we get Mitch Kupchak! Dumb Spurs fans always give him credit for drafting Manu and Parker :lmao

RC's blockbuster moves:
Signing of Richard Jefferson
Signing of Matt Bonner
Signing of Tiago Splitter for 36M
Signing of Jeff Ayres
Getting rid of Scola, Barbosa, Dragic, Mahinmi
Drafting diamonds like Joseph, Anderson, & countless of Euroscrubs that never got called up

Aren't you a fan of the wrong team?
The Lakers sound like your speed tbqh.

Hoops Czar
07-13-2014, 04:58 PM

Drafted top 15 talent? You're living in a friggin dream world.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 04:59 PM
I wasn't seriousCouldn't tell.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 05:01 PM
I can't help but notice you failed to defend your demands from last season.

I don't blame you -- they sucked.

Cause Bonner, Beli and Ayress are great, right?

TheGreatYacht
07-13-2014, 05:03 PM
1/7 today

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 05:03 PM
Cause Bonner, Beli and Ayress are great, right?Since the Spurs won a championship in convincing fashion, it was all pretty great.

Greater than anything you demanded.

Kurik
07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
1/7 today

Definitely not good but we saw much worse in the Summer League with George Hill and he turned out to be OK.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
...and you successfully manage to mangle the English language yet again in your attempt at a comeback.

Which will come first, you constructing 10 coherent posts in a row or you offing yourself?

You stop being ugly bitch for sure will not come first...

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Bonner fulfills a particular specialty, knows the system, and is worth the money he will make doing it.
Beli will be even better this year than he was last year after a years experience in the Spurs complicated system under his belt IMHO.
Ayers? Well, doubt he gets past training camp if he continues to unimpress.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 05:10 PM
You stop being ugly bitch for sure will not come first...Are you Greek?

kobyz
Since the Spurs won a championship in convincing fashion, it was all pretty great.

Greater than anything you demanded.

That your analyst to prove those moves were great, Very rational!

TheGreatYacht
This man is on a roll

anakha
07-13-2014, 05:11 PM

That your analyst to prove those moves were great, Very rational!

I seriously need a kobyz-to-English translator for your posts. :lmao

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 05:11 PM
That your analyst to prove those moves were great, Very rational!inasmuch as they were all serviceable enough to eat up a good chunk of regular season minutes, absolutely.

Pretty great.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Bonner fulfills a particular specialty, knows the system, and is worth the money he will make doing it.
Beli will be even better this year than he was last year after a years experience in the Spurs complicated system under his belt IMHO.
Ayers? Well, doubt he gets past training camp if he continues to unimpress.

Keep lick RC Ass and trying to find ways to justify every move of him, I hope at least you belive yourself... Meantime Your beloved KA proving he is not NBA material like i suspect...

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Keep lick RC Ass and trying to find ways to justify every move of him, I hope at least you belive yourself... Meantime Your beloved KA proving he is not NBA material like i suspect...If you suspect he's not NBA material, I will pencil him in for the All-Rookie team.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 05:17 PM
inasmuch as they were all serviceable enough to eat up a good chunk of regular season minutes, absolutely.

Pretty great.

Wow! You should be an analyst on ESPN!

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 05:17 PM
Keep lick RC Ass and trying to find ways to justify every move of him, I hope at least you belive yourself... Meantime Your beloved KA proving he is not NBA material like i suspect...

This all has to be a joke, right?
Where is your blue font?
Because you can't be serious.
Or were you talking soccer?

ChumpDumper
07-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Wow! You should be an analyst on ESPN!Never made claims of any kind.

You shouldn't have any job in the NBA. Not even peanut vendor.

TXstbobcat
07-13-2014, 05:29 PM

You are judging Anderson's nba potential from watching 2 summer league games??????

AFBlue
07-13-2014, 05:48 PM

Top 15 in this year's draft. A consensus steal on draft night and in a situation to maximize his potential. Part of a great offseason by RC, even if you disagree with how highly I rated him.

TheGreatYacht
07-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Never made claims of any kind.

You shouldn't have any job in the NBA. Not even peanut vendor.
:corn:

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Wow! You should be an analyst on ESPN!

Kobyz, shouldn't you be happy now. The spurs are the champs. Enjoy the summer man.

kobyz
07-13-2014, 06:00 PM
You are judging Anderson's nba potential from watching 2 summer league games??????

Combine with watching him in college and his physical flaws, from the start I'm not a big believer in him, a player this slow and skinny at the same time, it's hard to believe can do it in the NBA...

purist
07-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Hilarious that a thread like this has any life in an off season after a championship, pop wins coach of year, and rc exec of year. But typical of the "experts" on this board. I could have gone to sleep like rip van winkle back in 99 and wake up today, read this thread and think that 15 years later, spurs had yet to win a title.:lol

kobyz
07-13-2014, 06:22 PM
Hilarious that a thread like this has any life in an off season after a championship, pop wins coach of year, and rc exec of year. But typical of the "experts" on this board. I could have gone to sleep like rip van winkle back in 99 and wake up today, read this thread and think that 15 years later, spurs had yet to win a title.:lol

This thread not talking about last year, it's talking about next year...

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 06:28 PM
And barely a month has gone by that we have championship number 5.
Go figure.

mystargtr34
07-13-2014, 06:34 PM
:lol peanut vendor.

z0sa
07-13-2014, 06:46 PM
Man I dont know about yall but that thread title still makes me laugh. Like actual laughter is occurring right now.

Excellent.

xmas1997
07-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Man I dont know about yall but that thread title still makes me laugh. Like actual laughter is occurring right now.

Excellent.

If you think that is funny the original thread title by kobyz was FUCK RC.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-13-2014, 06:55 PM
If you think that is funny the original thread title by kobyz was FUCK RC.

Fucking has been on Kobyz might a lot lately. Hit the porn sites Kobyz.

rjv
07-13-2014, 07:28 PM
Thread starter has become ST's biggest attention whore.

Beaverfuzz
07-13-2014, 07:34 PM
That and Shawn Marion. I'm so PISSED!

TVI
07-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Lolz...Kobyz...

Horse
07-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Fuck Paul pierce

07-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Gasol was a pipe dream all along, Paul Pierce wasn't coming to SA to be a secondary player (wouldn't be a good fit, anyway) and Kent Bazemore would have been sent to the end of the bench once Patty returned, so why waste the money?

With the re-signing of Boris and Patty, LeBron's homecoming greatly upsetting the balance of power in the East, the Rockets losing Parsons, the Thunder making no big upgrades to their roster and a probable Kawhi contract extension on the horizon, this has been as a great an off-season for the Spurs than I could've imagined.

Dre_7
07-13-2014, 08:46 PM
The funny thing is, if the Spurs had not tried to get Gasol people, would be pissed at the FO. :lol

manufan10
07-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Paul Pierce LOL WTF? And we need him why?

OP wanted PP as the Spurs' starting PF. :lol

pgardn
07-13-2014, 08:56 PM

Now?

I have had some stomach cramping laughs far longer than NOW.
Its their fault if they failed to get in on the comedy earlier.
And it's free.

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-13-2014, 09:39 PM
Heat are no longer a threat...

OKC, Clippers, Blazers have not improved...

Houston has gotten worse...

Cleveland is not a legitimate title contender this year, even if they get Love the Spurs are still the better team...

Dallas has improved with the additions of Chandler and Parsons, although not sure if they can hang with the other Western elite teams...

Spurs are bringing back their championship roster completely intact with the addition of a steal of a draft pick...

I like our chances to repeat this year...

BG_Spurs_Fan
07-14-2014, 01:13 AM
I wonder who's more delusional - those who thought Pau Gasol would take the MLE to be the 4th big, or those who thought Paul Pierce would take the MLE to backup Kawhi for 15 mins a night :lol

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 01:15 AM
I would have been very surprised if Gasol had come here to play tbqh.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-14-2014, 03:09 PM

George Hill looked bad in his rookie summer league. KL was not that good either. Seems like a good omen to me if Anderson is struggling a bit.