PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Man, it's a weird feeling knowing Lebron is not with the heat anymore...

apalisoc_9
07-14-2014, 12:29 AM
No lie..

I don't think I can enjoy next season as much as last year with Lebron wasting his glory days with that sorry ass franchise..I fucking hate his decision.

I know it's been a few days but it hasn't sunked in yet...Fuck.

I wanted Kawhi and the spurs to beat a better and retooled Miami heat...

Man, I feel like a lost something...

Cry Havoc
07-14-2014, 12:45 AM
NBA finals this year is absolutely going to be the 3rd round in the West unless some huge trade goes down. The finals will be a formality.

I think Houston might make the leap to challenge OKC. Going to be a fun year though.

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 12:47 AM
its a serious shame lebron hates black people

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 12:48 AM
NBA finals this year is absolutely going to be the 3rd round in the West unless some huge trade goes down. The finals will be a formality.

I think Houston might make the leap to challenge OKC. Going to be a fun year though.
houston has gotten worse overall. losing parsons for ariza could be spun as a horizontal move, improved defense at the expense of some offense, but they just gave asik away and dont really have a return to show for it

Cry Havoc
07-14-2014, 12:51 AM
houston has gotten worse overall. losing parsons for ariza could be spun as a horizontal move, improved defense at the expense of some offense, but they just gave asik away and dont really have a return to show for it

That's true. I'm still reeling from the ridiculousness of the free agency. Who else will contend with the Thunder? Memphis? Golden State?

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 12:52 AM
That's true. I'm still reeling from the ridiculousness of the free agency. Who else will contend with the Thunder? Memphis? Golden State?
the clippers will still be there as well. i think hawes was a decent pickup for them, and farmar if healthy will adequately replace Collison. they still need a good wing player though

Cry Havoc
07-14-2014, 01:08 AM
the clippers will still be there as well. i think hawes was a decent pickup for them, and farmar if healthy will adequately replace Collison. they still need a good wing player though

Meh. The clippers are so two dimensional on offense. They still have no one to reliably stretch the floor and depend 100% on Paul or Blake creating shots. They'll get beat in the 2nd round at best.

Jacob1983
07-14-2014, 01:29 AM
Miami is going to suck this year. That's all you need to know. Probably a first round exit is their ceiling.

Thebesteva
07-14-2014, 02:01 AM
This thread

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/brazil-countries-fan-world-cup-2014-1373530.gif

dg7md
07-14-2014, 02:10 AM
LeBron nuthugging here is horrendous.

Also, the Cavs are a better team than the Heat are now. I wouldn't be shocked to see them make the Finals next year. Remember, it's the East. The only real competition for them would be the Bulls (depending on Rose) or the Wizards.

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 02:39 AM
how long is timmy2zo's vacation? :lol

Chillen
07-14-2014, 03:21 AM
The only way the Heat will make the Finals next season is if the injury bugs strikes the Cavs, Bulls, Wiz, Indy. A Cavs/Bulls ECF is pretty much locked up, I don't see Indiana or the Wizards beating either team. LeBron will be on a mission for Cleveland and have an MVP year, and he was doing the same thing for the Heat to, which is probably why he said f**k this sh*t I am going back home.

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 04:03 AM
i'm actually interested to see Bosh in a more primary offensive role

Thread
07-14-2014, 04:05 AM

& I'm interested in building a shoe store in your fuckin' ass, but, I'm too fuckin' old & too tired.

So, I'm goin' back to couch.

rogues
07-14-2014, 04:07 AM

The Heat have looked good to great with Bosh as a first option. They have also gotten a bigger frontcourt now to match the big frontcourt out East which is a good thing.

I expect a Cavs-Heat ECF unless Chicago beats the Heat in the semifinals. BD expects the Cavs to be a solid first seed even though they play in the toughest EC division.

Thebesteva
07-14-2014, 04:09 AM
& I'm interested in building a shoe store in your fuckin' ass, but, I'm too fuckin' old & too tired.

So, I'm goin' back to couch.

Dont trip on it Thread, Spurraider is just tired from all the marching hes been doing.

:'( This guy at UCLA yelled at me and I didnt have the balls to do anything then so I posted a thread on it you guyz

rogues
07-14-2014, 04:11 AM
:lmao..
http://www.donthatemiami.com/news/chris-bosh-excited-for-the-challenge/

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 04:16 AM
Dont trip on it Thread, Spurraider is just tired from all the marching hes been doing.

:'( This guy at UCLA yelled at me and I didnt have the balls to do anything then so I posted a thread on it you guyz
:lol that was a while ago, glad you remember it. and it was humorous which is why i shared it. are u still salty because i didn't form an alliance like you requested via pm, tbh?

Thebesteva
07-14-2014, 04:19 AM
:lol that was a while ago, glad you remember it. and it was humorous which is why i shared it. are u still salty because i didn't form an alliance like you requested via pm, tbh?

:lol What an armenian move, resorting to private conversations to intimidate me. Dont be salty because Kurds raped and murdered your women and all you can do about it is March every year

:cry hey guys please recognize us please guys. I swear our women were raped and creampied and no one cares

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 04:24 AM
:lol What an armenian move, resorting to private conversations to intimidate me. Dont be salty because Kurds raped and murdered your women and all you can do about it is March every year

:cry hey guys please recognize us please guys. I swear our women were raped and creampied and no one cares
yep. salty

Thebesteva
07-14-2014, 04:32 AM
yep. salty

LOL Philo

Hated upstairs by his own fan base, downstairs by the nba forum, and in real life probably

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 04:34 AM
LOL Philo

Hated upstairs by his own fan base, downstairs by the nba forum, and in real life probably
:cry where did the magic go? we used to be pals, aper :cry

Thebesteva
07-14-2014, 04:38 AM
:cry where did the magic go? we used to be pals, aper :cry

When you disrespected my hopar tbh

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 04:41 AM
When you disrespected my hopar tbh
:lol ur still pissed about my pity posts... goddam

RD2191
07-14-2014, 04:45 AM
Thread, past your bedtime, old man.

Arcadian
07-14-2014, 05:56 AM
If your enjoyment depends on Lebron's decision, you're a shitty Spurs fan. Any real Spurs fan will enjoy this season more than any other, because for the first time we're favorites to repeat.

Second, Miami was never going to get better. They were only going to decline further. Lebron saw this; that's why he left. Obviously.

JohnnyMax
07-14-2014, 06:20 AM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-against-sa.gif

scanry
07-14-2014, 06:38 AM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-against-sa.gif

Gotta love the alpha man.

Clipper Nation
07-14-2014, 06:57 AM
Tbh, even though I hated the idea of Kang going back to Cleveland, I'm more excited for him as a Cav again instead of another season of him dragging Washed-Up Wade's corpse around....

Dex
07-14-2014, 08:35 AM
http://main.donthatemiami.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2014/07/10551776_10104772519973563_191824685_n-500x252/3374411057.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Steve Francis, is that you?

Thread
07-14-2014, 09:07 AM
If your enjoyment depends on Lebron's decision, you're a shitty Spurs fan. Any real Spurs fan will enjoy this season more than any other, because for the first time we're favorites to repeat.

Second, Miami was never going to get better. They were only going to decline further. Lebron saw this; that's why he left. Obviously.

James had a heavy hand in the Heat's "decline" as well. He hesitated in the past two Finals several times before finally throwing the towel in this last one.

Bill_Brasky
07-14-2014, 09:16 AM

Need a gif of his last shot in game 6

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-14-2014, 09:19 AM

Close enough.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2012/06/Durant-Westbrook-GIF.gif

100%duncan
07-14-2014, 09:24 AM
^:lol

Bill_Brasky
07-14-2014, 09:26 AM
Close enough.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2012/06/Durant-Westbrook-GIF.gif

:lmao it makes the gif so much better that it was made way before that actual brick

~O~
07-14-2014, 09:28 AM
It doesn't feel weird at all. It's a relief that the extreme of idiocy of the casual NBA fan won't have the satisfaction of winning through cliche exciting basketball. The relief comes with their incapability to be faithful to a winning team which allows true fans not to endure their ignorance for prolonged periods but at the cost of rooting for a sub-par team.

Thus, Spur ball shall reign. Boring and gaudy to the casual to those incapable of perception with depth. A blast from a super heated quasar to those who delve deep to find true meaning within the sport.

Thread
07-14-2014, 09:31 AM
It doesn't feel weird at all. It's a relief that the extreme of idiocy of the casual NBA fan won't have the satisfaction of winning through cliche exciting basketball. The relief comes with their incapability to be faithful to a winning team which allows true fans not to endure their ignorance for prolonged periods but at the cost of rooting for a sub-par team.

Thus, Spur ball shall reign. Boring and gaudy to the casual to those incapable of perception with depth. A blast from a super heated quasar to those who delve deep to find true meaning within the sport.

+ it beats the shit outta 6, huh?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-14-2014, 09:32 AM

Nothing boring about today's Spurs ball, this isn't the same style as the Twin Tower era (which most Spurs fans would agree was boring). The way the Spurs have played the past 3 years is why the NBA was so popular in the 80's.

Go read comments and other teams message board, even casual fans love the way the Spurs play basketball now.

~O~
07-14-2014, 09:51 AM
Nothing boring about today's Spurs ball, this isn't the same style as the Twin Tower era (which most Spurs fans would agree was boring). The way the Spurs have played the past 3 years is why the NBA was so popular in the 80's.

Go read comments and other teams message board, even casual fans love the way the Spurs play basketball now.

When I say boring and gaudy, its boring and gaudy to people who like dunks and fast ball all the time; monkeyball. When referring to casual fans, I'm referring to individuals who only watch the sport deepening(playoffs/finals/allstargame on situation, barely know any unpopular players, don't know all teams in the NBA, don't follow other events in the NBA and so on, don't know the CBA, etc. That's..a casual fan to me. A person that really knows nothing but one dimension.

The Spurs aren't known as being an exciting team although they're exciting to me and others who look at the 3 dimensions of the game. This isn't a team continuously advertised for excitement even though I've seen what Manu at his best could do with a ball. No.

This is a team that perfects the simplest aspects of basketball and creates a equilibrium through strategy as the entire team is the focal point.

I'm actually part of another forum and read other forums every now/again.

~O~
07-14-2014, 09:52 AM
+ it beats the shit outta 6, huh?

Yeah yeah. :downspin:

djohn2oo8
07-14-2014, 09:54 AM
Nothing yet for Asik, he didn't play most of the season yet they still won plenty of games without him. I'll wait til the season starts to judge. Ariza is a better rebounder than Parsons as well I just read.

Thread
07-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Yeah yeah. :downspin:

It's part of your DNA.

baseline bum
07-14-2014, 09:58 AM
I always thought it felt weird seeing James in that Miami jersey.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-14-2014, 10:02 AM

It was like Benedict Arnold in a British Uni. Fun times in Cleveland again.

florige
07-14-2014, 10:37 AM

It wasn't weird for me for whatever reason. I think its going to take me getting used to seeing him back in a Cav's jersey though. Its rare that you have a player leave his original team only to wind up there again. It was weird for me seeing Iverson back in a 76ers jersey looking like he had aged 20 years.

MeloHype
07-14-2014, 10:46 AM
how long is timmy2zo's vacation? :lol
Until they approve his PRICEtoDAUGHERTY account

TampaDude
07-14-2014, 11:06 AM

^ this

Whoever comes out of the East is going to get savagely cornholed in the Finals by the West champion (probably the Spurs).

Jenks
07-14-2014, 08:16 PM

http://giant.gfycat.com/RigidSmartAngelfish.gif

RD2191
07-14-2014, 08:27 PM
:lmao

Franklin
07-14-2014, 08:41 PM
i was still an undergraduate student when the Decision happened, how fast time has passed :depressed

Malik Hairston
07-14-2014, 08:49 PM
i was still an undergraduate student when the Decision happened, how fast time has passed :depressed

You were also still a relevant poster during the time of the Decision, too:lol..sad, tbh..

kobe4life
07-14-2014, 08:53 PM
Its not a weird feeling seeing the Great Satan back in Cleveland. I'm looking forward to seeing the Great Satan having the same success that he had in his first stint with the Cavs.

BG_Spurs_Fan
07-15-2014, 01:56 AM
When I say boring and gaudy, its boring and gaudy to people who like dunks and fast ball all the time; monkeyball. When referring to casual fans, I'm referring to individuals who only watch the sport deepening(playoffs/finals/allstargame on situation, barely know any unpopular players, don't know all teams in the NBA, don't follow other events in the NBA and so on, don't know the CBA, etc. That's..a casual fan to me. A person that really knows nothing but one dimension.

The Spurs had more dunks during the 5 Finals games than they've had for full seasons in past years :lol

Thomas82
07-16-2014, 01:52 AM
http://main.donthatemiami.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2014/07/10551776_10104772519973563_191824685_n-500x252/3374411057.jpg

This was funny!!

sook
07-16-2014, 02:11 AM
its great tbh, respect him way more and can finally root for the guy now that littlefoot and co. are gone.

Sean Cagney
07-16-2014, 02:16 AM

I laughed my ass off when his shot hit the top of the backboard, that was one of the worst shots I have seen in NBA history.

Franklin
07-16-2014, 06:32 AM
You were also still a relevant poster during the time of the Decision, too:lol..sad, tbh..
you were still in the closet back then, imho.

baseline bum
07-16-2014, 07:59 AM

Reminiscent of a certain Messican kickball scrub at the end of a game tbh.