PDA

View Full Version : omri casspi ?

rjv
07-14-2014, 01:06 PM
marc stein reporting that NO is likely to waive him once trade is completed tomorrow. why not? we've never had an israeli player on the team...

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 01:08 PM
If Casspi clears waivers, will this put a different priority on the Marion discussions?

MeloHype
07-14-2014, 01:09 PM
He's ass

Mel_13
07-14-2014, 01:09 PM
If Casspi clears waivers, will this put a different priority on the Marion discussions?

You mean the discussions we're having here on ST?

BatManu20
07-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Much rather have Marion. Casspi is a chucker.

baseline bum
07-14-2014, 01:13 PM
Casspi fucking blows.

kobyz
07-14-2014, 01:17 PM

:bang

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 01:17 PM

No, not here on ST, that is not significant, what we here on ST want or think we want.
I mean in the real world, the negotiations that are going on with the Spurs FO and Marion, are what I am referring to.

Mel_13
07-14-2014, 01:21 PM
No, not here on ST, that is not significant, what we here on ST want or think we want.
I mean in the real world, the negotiations that are going on with the Spurs FO and Marion, are what I am referring to.

What negotiations between the Spurs and Marion?

SpursFan86
07-14-2014, 01:22 PM
What negotiations between the Spurs and Marion?

The ones that Tspence reported were going on :lol

Mel_13
07-14-2014, 01:25 PM
The ones that Tspence reported were going on :lol

:lol

xmas referred to real world negotiations. Surely, he doesn't believe the ramblings of a teenage troll.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 01:31 PM

xmas referred to real world negotiations. Surely, he doesn't believe the ramblings of a teenage troll.

So are you saying that the reports that negotiations are going on are purely the fabrication of TSpence and that no negotiations are going on?
I thought this was reported by other sources too.

RD2191
07-14-2014, 01:32 PM
:huh

DisAsTerBot
07-14-2014, 01:35 PM
i love the "basher of trolls" is so quick to believe one. When was the last time xmas logged off? christ

Mel_13
07-14-2014, 01:35 PM
So are you saying that the reports that negotiations are going on are purely the fabrication of TSpence and that no negotiations are going on?

TSpence is a teenager having a good time trolling on the internet. It's amusing for a minute or two, but it's not real.

I'm amazed that you haven't figured that out yet.

UnWantedTheory
07-14-2014, 01:39 PM
There was "reported" interest at one point, not ongoing discussions or negotiations.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 01:40 PM
TSpence is a teenager having a good time trolling on the internet. It's amusing for a minute or two, but it's not real.

Honestly, I didn't suspect.
How did you figure this out?

Mel_13
07-14-2014, 01:42 PM
Honestly, I didn't suspect.
How did you figure this out?

Just trust me. It's as plain as day.

Spur|n|Austin
07-14-2014, 01:43 PM

i love the "basher of trolls troll" is so quick to believe one. When was the last time xmas logged off? christ

FIFY

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 01:46 PM
There was "reported" interest at one point, not ongoing discussions or negotiations.

This is what, rightly or wrongly, I extrapolated into being negotiations.
If I am wrong, then I am wrong. I have been wrong before, and will be wrong again sometime.
Why is this such an extreme assumption of what is going on according to you guys?

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 01:49 PM
:lol I laugh at my own idiocy especially when I call others who are not trolls a troll.

No surprise there.
:lmao

Spur|n|Austin
07-14-2014, 01:50 PM
No surprise there.

OoOo look what you did there! You pwned me bad..

Here you go again, derailing another thread.. Honestly man, you remind me of that kid in HS who kinda just follows around the cool groups but doesn't fit in. It's sad to watch really.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 01:53 PM
OoOo look what you did there! You pwned me bad..

Here you go again, derailing another thread.. Honestly man, you remind me of that kid in HS who kinda just follows around the cool groups but doesn't fit in. It's sad to watch really.

Hey, quit blaming what you're guilty of on me.
This is your doing, not mine.
Be a man and own up to it.

Spur|n|Austin
07-14-2014, 01:55 PM
Hey, quit blaming what you're guilty of on me.
This is your doing, not mine.
Be a man and own up to it.

Wai.. wait what? :lol on that note I'm out. Good luck trolling other clownshoes, adios metallica breath.

UnWantedTheory
07-14-2014, 01:56 PM
I agree xmas. Everyone is a troll except you. Could you do me a solid and drop the troll crusade you nutcase.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 02:01 PM
I agree xmas. Everyone is a troll except you. Could you do me a solid and drop the troll crusade you nutcase.

I am on no troll crusade up here.
My posts here have been on basketball and related subjects.
A person has the right to defend himself when unfairly attacked, lied about, or had their quotes changed on message boards.
Just because a lying idiot wants to pass his lies off as the truth, this does not, nor will it ever, make it the truth, it's just immature childish juvenile games played by the mentally and emotionally challenged, sad to say.
I have done what most everyone else is doing on here.
If you don't like that, then complain to a mod, not me.

Edit: the topic is Casspi, not me, my questions were sufficiently answered, thanks.

wontstartdumbthreads
07-14-2014, 02:04 PM
A person has the right to defend himself when unfairly attacked on message boards.

I don't really know about Casspi. LIVER LIVER LIVER. It would be hard for me to root for Marion but I think he can add something. LIVER LIVER LIVER
Is it too late for Chip to change his shot?

Seventyniner
07-14-2014, 02:21 PM
I'd treat the Spurs signing Casspi as one of those "tautology" signings. By that I mean that even if the ST consensus is that he's terrible, if the Spurs sign him, they must see enough for him to be worthwhile.

The converse doesn't work; the Spurs might try to sign him and fail, or would rather save the roster spot, so the lack of a signing doesn't necessarily mean that the Spurs don't think he's worth it.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 02:23 PM
I'd treat the Spurs signing Casspi as one of those "tautology" signings. By that I mean that even if the ST consensus is that he's terrible, if the Spurs sign him, they must see enough for him to be worthwhile.

The converse doesn't work; the Spurs might try to sign him and fail, or would rather save the roster spot, so the lack of a signing doesn't necessarily mean that the Spurs don't think he's worth it.

This makes sense, and I would suppose that the same is true about Marion.

TSpence26
07-14-2014, 02:24 PM
For one, I am 23 years old not a teenager.

For two, I reported the Casspri waiving.

For three, no new info on Marion

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 02:36 PM

As you can see, some on here have a different conception of what you're doing.
I always give the benefit of the doubt if you have read any of my posts.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2014, 02:38 PM

The converse doesn't work; the Spurs might try to sign him and fail, or would rather save the roster spot, so the lack of a signing doesn't necessarily mean that the Spurs don't think he's worth it.It is whatever SpursTalk groupthink decides it is.

For one, I am 23 years old not a teenager.Makes it kind of sad tbh.

kobyz
07-14-2014, 02:39 PM

it's not amusing for one second, it's disgrace that he is getting attention, it's make me sick!

Mel_13
07-14-2014, 02:42 PM
it's not amusing for one second, it's disgrace that he is getting attention, it's make me sick!

You're just mad that people stopped paying attention to your desperate pleas to be noticed.

kobyz
07-14-2014, 02:43 PM
A person has the right to defend himself when unfairly attacked, lied about, or had their quotes changed on message boards.
Just because a lying idiot wants to pass his lies off as the truth, this does not, nor will it ever, make it the truth, it's just immature childish juvenile games played by the mentally and emotionally challenged, sad to say.

Edit: the topic is Casspi, not me, my questions were sufficiently answered, thanks.

whoever consider Casspi a legitimate NBA player and moreover an option for the Spurs, have to be a troll!

kobyz
07-14-2014, 02:45 PM
You're just mad that people stopped paying attention to your desperate pleas to be noticed.

no, i'm just sad how stupid people here, giving any attention to that faggot troll!

Mel_13
07-14-2014, 02:46 PM
no, i'm just sad how stupid people here, giving any attention to that faggot troll!

The irony..

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 02:48 PM
whoever consider Casspi a legitimate NBA player and moreover an option for the Spurs, have to be a troll!

Okay, fine.
You are entitled to your opinion as is everyone, no matter how anal and asinine it is.

Obstructed_View
07-14-2014, 03:18 PM
I think the last time the Spurs had legitimate interest in Casspi was some time between the night he was drafted and the second time he dribbled a ball in an NBA game.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-14-2014, 03:25 PM

Please don't engage him. His entire schtick is to treat all trolls as if they are legit and then troll anyone who takes issue with his bullshit or theirs.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Please don't engage him. His entire schtick is to treat all trolls as if they are legit and then troll anyone who takes issue with his bullshit or theirs.

More fiction as usual from you.
I got the answers I needed.
How about staying on topic, it's about Casspi, not me.

TSpence26
07-14-2014, 04:04 PM

I find it sad that you have to use such offensive language and terms to get a point across. Pathetic.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-14-2014, 04:11 PM
I find it sad that you have to use such offensive language and terms to get a point across. Pathetic.

Pay no mind to Kobyz. He was on the verge of killing himself after Last years finals. The Guy has issues.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 04:13 PM
Pay no mind to Kobyz. He was on the verge of killing himself after Last years finals. The Guy has issues.

Issues, on top of issues.
He obviously doesn't like Casspi, as well as ...

kobyz
07-14-2014, 04:24 PM

You enjoy this faggot that you have to keep embrace him? What wrong with you?

benefactor
07-14-2014, 04:27 PM

For one, you misspelled his name again, just like you did in the tweet.

For two, Stein reported it just before you did...so it's pretty obvious who your source was on det one.

raybies
07-14-2014, 04:31 PM
For one, you misspelled his name again, just like you did in the tweet.

For two, Stein reported it just before you did...so it's pretty obvious who your source was on det one.

Hey, if Broussard can get away with it, why not TSpence. Sorry, had to say it.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-14-2014, 04:33 PM
You enjoy this faggot that you have to keep embrace him? What wrong with you?

Are you seriously asking what's wrong w me.

kobyz
07-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Are you seriously asking what's wrong w me.

Yes if you seriously embrace this faggot?

Aztecfan03
07-14-2014, 04:35 PM
As you can see, some on here have a different conception of what you're doing.
I always give the benefit of the doubt if you have read any of my posts.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:r ollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:ro llin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rol lin:rollin

Darkwaters
07-14-2014, 04:41 PM

Seriously?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Yes if you seriously embrace this faggot?

Why do you let some random guy you never met effect you so much. I don't know him or care if his reports are right or wrong. Just but him on you ignore list if he is making you contemplate killing yourself a 2nd time.

Good thing for your sake pierce or Bazemore weren't available last year.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Seriously?

This was already cleared up.
I had thought that negotiations were going on, only to find out that I was wrong and that there was only mutual interest.
My bad.

kobyz
07-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Why do you let some random guy you never met effect you so much. I don't know him or care if his reports are right or wrong. Just but him on you ignore list if he is making you contemplate killing yourself a 2nd time.

Shame on you being this sleazy with the sarcasm!

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 05:30 PM

Tried to reason with him on this very same point, and later tried to reason with him on a few other issues, all to no avail.
Some are just unreasonable no matter what you say, even when one admits they are wrong.
It is just easier to do as you say and use the ignore list. It works for me.

As for Casspi, I remember the Spurs expressing interest in him before his draft and many on here had him penciled in as their pick.
As we all know it did not happen. But I wonder if they are still interested in him or has their interest cooled, because I have heard nothing either way.

TSpence26
07-14-2014, 07:40 PM
xmas you are a cool dude!

TSpence26
07-14-2014, 07:41 PM
and kobyz... summer is almost over... what will you do when you are back in school and repeating 6th grade this year (for your 3rd try?) and not able to be a tough internet guy?

By the way, tell your Mom I said hello.

jon123spurs
07-14-2014, 08:19 PM

It is true he did break the Casspi before anyone else. This dude is legit tbh. Only report he had wrong was about gasol.

benefactor
07-14-2014, 08:46 PM
It is true he did break the Casspi before anyone else.

xmas1997
07-14-2014, 09:14 PM
xmas you are a cool dude!

Thanks.
But hey, I am a musician these days and you never know where the inspiration for your next song will come from.
Plus you have to remain open minded and not shut yourself up and start taking yourself so seriously that you become set in your ways to the point that you can't laugh at your own follies.
Some on here are just too immature to get that.

djohn2oo8
07-14-2014, 09:16 PM
You don't want him.

jag
07-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Makes it kind of sad tbh.