PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Chris Bosh..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-14-2014, 03:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT__LN7Sj7Q

No more sitting in the corner letting LeBron create.. I think Bosh will be a 22 ppg player next year. Do you think he can reach his alpha-status like he had in Toronto? & can he lead a team into the playoffs (he had trouble doing that in the past in the East).

IrisHockey
07-14-2014, 04:00 PM
People hate to admit it but LeBron made Bosh look worse than he really is. That "he makes everyone around him better" narrative is such bullshit

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Didn't Bosh have a streak in 08 with like 5 straight games with at least 40?

Clipper Nation
07-14-2014, 04:03 PM
People hate to admit it but LeBron made Bosh look worse than he really is. That "he makes everyone around him better" narrative is such bullshit

Tbh, it's actually Spoelstra who's to blame for Bosh looking like shit, as he's the one who chose to steadily de-emphasize Bosh in the offensive system....

IrisHockey
07-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Tbh, it's actually Spoelstra who's to blame for Bosh looking like shit, as he's the one who chose to steadily de-emphasize Bosh in the offensive system....

That's also true, everyone called for Bosh to be the #2 focal point in the offense since the 2012 playoffs and Spo wouldn't give in to his loyalty to STD.

jeebus
07-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Didn't Bosh have a streak in 08 with like 5 straight games with at least 40?
Even if that's true, that was 6 years ago when he was an alpha. He's been below beta status for so long now, he doesn't know how to do that anymore. Plus he's already 30 and said himself that all he can do is shoot 3s and that's it. He's pretty much Josh Smith now.

Thread
07-14-2014, 04:46 PM
Oh, yeah, it's all over ESPN and it's affiliates. A year ago Bosh was about as welcome as ants on a picnic. Now, he's pimped far & wide.

What a crock of shit.

jag
07-14-2014, 05:28 PM
Oh, yeah, it's all over ESPN and it's affiliates. A year ago Bosh was about as welcome as ants on a picnic. Now, he's pimped far & wide.

What a crock of shit.

Bend over and I'll show you far and wide.

mavsfan1000
07-14-2014, 05:33 PM
Bosh is almost done. Lol Miami. Toronto was his prime.

rogues
07-14-2014, 05:35 PM
:lol Miami is retarded..giving this guy a max contract..I mean yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do to keep whichever of the big three but, :wow..

-21-
07-14-2014, 05:52 PM
He's not gonna be the player he used to be in Toronto.

Miami Heat (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/page/MIA/miami-heat) big man Chris Bosh (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players/playerpage/400537/chris-bosh) doesn't go into the post nearly as much as he used to. In fact, it's pretty rare that you see the Heat running post-up plays for Bosh. Much more of his attempts come from pick-and-roll plays or spot-up jumpers, despite him being the biggest guy on the team. There's a reason Bosh no longer posts up all that much too; it's to conserve energy for other parts of the game.

The only way Heat center Chris Bosh will see himself playing in the post again is by watching old highlight videos.

Bosh made it even clearer Saturday his days of living on the block are gone.

As in R.I.P to his post game.

"I don't bang anybody anymore," Bosh said. "It's a tired thing for me. It's not my strength and I understand that."

It doesn't help Bosh is playing at a heavier weight than when he entered the league in 2003.

"Just playing at an elite level, you play better defenders," Bosh said. "It gets tiring. What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen and roll, every single one, close out and get back. I wasn't this same weight. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than anybody else. All that stuff just takes my energy."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24571850/heats-chris-bosh-on-playing-in-the-post-i-dont-bang-anymore

Infinite_limit
07-14-2014, 05:56 PM
/

Infinite_limit
07-14-2014, 05:58 PM
He's not gonna be the player he used to be in Toronto.
Wtf...... "It's a tired thing for me"

Except for mental psychos like Rodman or Charles Oakley, no one likes banging in the post. But someone has to do it....how bout the 6 foot 11 guy with alien wing span. What is his strength exactly, glorified Rashard Lewis?

RsxPiimp
07-14-2014, 06:05 PM

Sup with this bro, why you hatin on Lebron all of a sudden?:lol

IrisHockey
07-14-2014, 06:07 PM

Made a pact with the jews because he was too insecure to face the hate. mentally soft ass nigg3r

jeebus
07-14-2014, 06:16 PM
He's seen the light and joined the good side of the Force.

IrisHockey
07-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Didn't really have a problem when LeBron was playing up to his heel gimmick in '11 but over time the more he tries to be liked the more insecurity he grates me with. Who cares if you're booed by every arena in the nation?

Malik Hairston
07-14-2014, 06:33 PM
Bosh doesn't seem committed to winning anymore, tbh, he even said(prior to the Finals loss) that this past season wasn't fun for him, and more like a chore..

According to LeBatard(the TV personality with the most connections in Miami), Bosh enjoys the Miami lifestyle more than any other player on the team, and his wife's love for the lifestyle is part of the reason he chose to stay, too..

It's obvious that he cares more about the money and lifestyle now, which is fine, at least he's real about it and not chasing media-created "legacies" like LeCoon..

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 06:47 PM
he was instructed by his master to jump off MLKan'gs nuts

IrisHockey
07-14-2014, 06:48 PM
Maybe you should hop off my nuts, too, bitch boy

Malik Hairston
07-14-2014, 07:05 PM

:wow:wow:lmao:lmao..

mavsfan1000
07-14-2014, 07:17 PM
:lol

IrisHockey
07-14-2014, 07:18 PM
-On the forum 24/7
-always on my visitors page, tracking my posting history, looking for any possible spots to burn with
-carries an agenda, jotting down who's on his shitlist and always checking on it
-whines and cries about someone getting ":lmao" reactions after a simple, effective "shut the fuck up" post that is probably more effective than any of his 70 posts per day
-consistently moans about the usage of alt accounts despite it being an ST tradition for years upon years before he arrived littering the forum
-essentially the Armenian Koolaid_man w/ no game with the girls

Henrik Sedin
07-14-2014, 07:19 PM

:lol to be fair wanker, your idea of "game with the girls" is making a topic about a lady on a forum saying "I dreamt about you"

Clipper Nation
07-14-2014, 07:29 PM

:wow

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 07:30 PM
-On the forum 24/7
-always on my visitors page, tracking my posting history, looking for any possible spots to burn with
-carries an agenda, jotting down who's on his shitlist and always checking on it
-whines and cries about someone getting ":lmao" reactions after a simple, effective "shut the fuck up" post that is probably more effective than any of his 70 posts per day
-consistently moans about the usage of alt accounts despite it being an ST tradition for years upon years before he arrived littering the forum
ur not mad

rogues
07-14-2014, 07:37 PM
ur not mad
The "you mad!" retort is soooooooooo 2013 off-season..

Wow, holy fuck..almost 20,000 posts of a poor man's version of ChumpDumper..kill yourself, tbh.

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 07:38 PM
The "you mad!" retort is soooooooooo 2013 off-season..

Wow, holy fuck..almost 20,000 posts of a poor man's version of ChumpDumper..kill yourself, tbh.
its not so far off from your "classic" trying soooooooo hard retort... or the disappear when shit hits the fan retort you're accustomed to

Clipper Nation
07-14-2014, 07:38 PM
ur not mad

:lol This post is the equivalent of Lil' Flip continuing to record albums after T.I. dropped "Down With the King".... you got ethered, just take the L and move on....

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 07:40 PM
:lol That post was the equivalent of Lil' Flip continuing to record albums after T.I. dropped "Down With the King".... just take the L and move on....
there's no L... its not unusual for the WC to post in numbers :lol

Clipper Nation
07-14-2014, 07:43 PM
there's no L... its not unusual for the WC to post in numbers :lol

:lol Charge it to the game, son....

rogues
07-14-2014, 07:44 PM
its not so far off from your "classic" trying soooooooo hard retort... or the disappear when shit hits the fan retort you're accustomed to

Well it is a classic..I invented it, a thing you'll never do with that pea brain of yours.

:lmao @ that last part. BD is here to take on all the opportunistic faggots like yourself who want to get a shot in...that's a well known misconception debunked already. Come up with something new. Be somebody, tbh..

spurraider21
07-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Well it is a classic..I invented it, a thing you'll never do with that pea brain of yours.

:lmao @ that last part. BD is here to take on all the opportunistic faggots like yourself who want to get a shot in...that's a well known misconception debunked already. Come up with something new. Be somebody, tbh..
get it all out of ur system, bud. post some "zingers" and have your fellow WC members drop some emoticons, and we can all get on with our day

rogues
07-14-2014, 07:50 PM
Classic "getting shat on so I'll deflect with my retarded Armenian genes" post right there. I think this guy will overtake ChumpDumper in post count and still not realize when to pull out of a failed attempt.