PDA

View Full Version : Raptors: Drake Buying a House in Cleveland

MeloHype
07-14-2014, 09:01 PM
"I definitely have to look into some real estate in Cleveland and spend some months of the year out there. Like I said, my teams will always forever be who they are but I will support the group who has shifted to Cleveland.”
http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/07/drake-bandwagon-fan-interview

djohn2oo8
07-14-2014, 09:02 PM
:lmao

lurker
07-14-2014, 09:11 PM
Assistant Coach Drake was one of the highlights of the 2014 playoffs, tbh

http://assets-s3.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/fishing-foreplay-and-monta-a-wild-weekend-in-the-nba-playoffs-20140505/1000x600/drake-600-1399300045.jpg

RD2191
07-14-2014, 09:12 PM
:lol

Robz4000
07-14-2014, 09:42 PM
What a worthless fuck...

BlackSwordsMan
07-14-2014, 09:43 PM
drake and lebron down low lovers?

florige
07-14-2014, 09:53 PM
Geezus this guy is a douche.

UZER
07-14-2014, 09:55 PM
Drake speaks to a lot of today's youths mentality:

Bandwagoning is better because you never lose

TE
07-14-2014, 09:56 PM
Just trying to stay relevant...

Bynumite
07-14-2014, 10:22 PM
Buying a house in Cleveland, really? This faggot Drake is the epitome of a bandwagoner. He makes Gook Nation look like a casual Lebeta nut hugger.

UZER
07-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Just trying to stay relevant...

Yeah, I should've said....

Bandwagoning is better because you're always relevent.

Malik Hairston
07-14-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm dying to meet your girl friends that you said you might bring
If they're the ones that tell you if you do the right thing
Ohhhh!!

Malik Hairston
07-14-2014, 10:32 PM
Next time we fuck, I don't wanna fuck, I wanna make love
Next time we talk, I don't wanna just talk, I wanna trust
Next time I stand tall, I wanna be standin' for you!!

SpurSwag
07-14-2014, 11:38 PM
Lol at everyone commenting in here without knowing the situation. Drake is great friends with Lebron and Manziel because they are represented by the same agents and him and Johnny have ties going back to Canada. Drake has supported Johnny since day 1, and I guess he wants a house to be around 2 close friends who happen to also be mega stars.

ColinB
07-14-2014, 11:53 PM
him and Johnny have ties going back to Canada.

What.

Malik Hairston
07-14-2014, 11:59 PM
Lol at everyone commenting in here without knowing the situation. Drake is great friends with Lebron and Manziel because they are represented by the same agents and him and Johnny have ties going back to Canada. Drake has supported Johnny since day 1, and I guess he wants a house to be around 2 close friends who happen to also be mega stars.

The Canada reference is actually because Wiggins, Thompson and Bennett are all Canadian:lol..

RD2191
07-15-2014, 12:17 AM
What.

chunticakes
07-15-2014, 12:23 AM
aubrey.

SpurSwag
07-15-2014, 01:03 AM
What.

Yeah I fucked up the canada thing is about wiggins, drake has always been really about supporting guys from north of the border so along with Johnny and Lebron, he's gonna jump on wiggins and to a lesser extent Tristan Thompson and benett to show love. He's definitely a bit of a bandwagoner, but it makes sense that he wants property there

Sean Cagney
07-15-2014, 01:07 AM
Drake is such a fucking clown, god how the rap game has fallen off that this Degrassi dude is now a superstar and respected in a so called rap game. Watered down bullshit.

Splits
07-15-2014, 01:23 AM
Johnny Football, donchya know

Huey Freeman
07-15-2014, 02:34 AM
Drake is such a fucking clown, god how the rap game has fallen off that this Degrassi dude is now a superstar and respected in a so called rap game. Watered down bullshit.

:lolDamn I hate to agree with this
I miss the 90s, early 2000s

Big Empty
07-15-2014, 07:53 AM
He never said he was a heat fan just a wherever "he-at" fan lol

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 08:35 AM

what does him being a childhood actor have to do with the rap game? stick to country music.

Calispursfan11
07-15-2014, 09:16 AM
For a rapper, drake is a serious faggot.

Kool Bob Love
07-15-2014, 09:32 AM
Canadians <<<<<<<
kanye west>>>>>>>

07-15-2014, 09:34 AM
what does him being a childhood actor have to do with the rap game? stick to country music.he's a fraud

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 09:37 AM
he's a fraud

how??? he's far from the fakest rapper. i can name 10 rappers who are studio gangstas, with rock ross being number 1 on the list.

07-15-2014, 09:44 AM
how??? he's far from the fakest rapper. i can name 10 rappers who are studio gangstas, with rock ross being number 1 on the list.

I mean it's not a knick on his music. He makes great pop music, but he's still a faggot actor turned rapper Canadian. As a rapper, I can't tell take this guy serious like OGs and new generation alike.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 09:57 AM
I mean it's not a knick on his music. He makes great pop music, but he's still a faggot actor turned rapper Canadian. As a rapper, I can't tell take this guy serious like OGs and new generation alike.

doesn't matter how people came into the rap game if they have skills and aren't making music about killing/selling dope and selling a stereotype to the masses. childish gambino and mack wilds are also actors who have done a good job in the rap/r&b genre and are respected for their talents.

djohn2oo8
07-15-2014, 09:59 AM
Drake is a fake ass. :lol having to throw a bottle at that faggot Chris Brown and then running away

djohn2oo8
07-15-2014, 10:01 AM
Then claiming "started from the bottom" when he grew up in one of Toronto's richest neighborhoods :lol

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 10:05 AM
throwing a bottle at somebody you're beefing with sounds like some G shit to me. chris 'woman beater' brown got what was coming to him and look at him now. "drake, i need a hit"

http://i57.tinypic.com/mij6gi.jpg

not even going to address started from the bottom

07-15-2014, 10:25 AM
doesn't matter how people came into the rap game if they have skills and aren't making music about killing/selling dope and selling a stereotype to the masses. childish gambino and mack wilds are also actors who have done a good job in the rap/r&b genre and are respected for their talents.so by your logic it shouldn't matter that Ross came up off his fake gangsta persona? And I give drake credit for coming up, but he's a fraud, fake tough guy, pussy beta Canadian. He tries to do fake tough guy songs but it just feels forced tbh and he takes shots at rappers but never specifies who. Then gets all in his feelings when people say anything about him. He's a hypocritic. He's been getting cucked by the ugly whore rihanna for like 4 years, and he falls in love with strippers.

Musically, yeah he makes hits. Doesn't mean he's running rap though. He's diet Lil Wayne with some of his punch line rap. And he's been recycling that Migos flow for a minute.

/rant over

throwing a bottle at somebody you're beefing with sounds like some G shit to me. chris 'woman beater' brown got what was coming to him and look at him now. "drake, i need a hit"

http://i57.tinypic.com/mij6gi.jpg

not even going to address started from the bottomc breezy just cashing in in that drizzy stimulus package

Malik Hairston
07-15-2014, 10:28 AM
^^wow, this dude is really angry about an artist that he doesn't even have to listen to:lol..

Most girls love Drake, you'd be better served to bump a little Drizzy when you have a girl in the car, tbh..

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 10:30 AM
doesn't matter how people came into the rap game if they have skills and aren't making music about killing/selling dope and selling a stereotype to the masses. childish gambino and mack wilds are also actors who have done a good job in the rap/r&b genre and are respected for their talents.
Gambino actually has bars, Drake just whimpers into the microphone about teenage girl shit....

DPG21920
07-15-2014, 10:32 AM
Trill going full on captain save a hoe for Drizzy is perplexing. He's doing fine yo...doesn't need a young G who spends his time on the internet being wrong about basketball to defend his Canadian honor.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 10:32 AM
he takes shots at rappers but never specifies who.
I'll never forget the time he tried to talk shit to Common and Common responded by bodying him on his own track :lol

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 10:36 AM
What's sad is that Canada actually has a really strong rap scene with talented MC's like Classified, Shad, k-os, Maestro, Moka Only, and Muneshine, but the only rapper anyone associates with Canada is that beta faggot Drake :lol

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 10:38 AM
Musically, yeah he makes hits.

^^^
this is all that matters to me

anyways, i'm not an officer ricky fan and its not because he was a former correctional officer turned druglord who is owed favors by noriega, but he gets a pass for being "real':lol

his past does't matter as long as he makes good music, which he does. he just happens to be the biggest fraud in the business but gets a pass for some reason.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 10:40 AM
Gambino actually has bars, Drake just whimpers into the microphone about teenage girl shit....

Bill_Brasky
07-15-2014, 10:45 AM
I used to hate Drake before i listened to him too.....hes definitely got some good shit. I respect Bun's opinion way more than any of you faggots.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 10:46 AM
What's sad is that Canada actually has a really strong rap scene with talented MC's like Classified, Shad, k-os, Maestro, Moka Only, and Muneshine, but the only rapper anyone associates with Canada is that beta faggot Drake :lol

lol at that list ahahaha. let me guess, you're a fan of immortal techweak and brother ali too???http://i59.tinypic.com/20r2rlv.pnghttp://i59.tinypic.com/20r2rlv.pnghttp://i59.tinypic.com/20r2rlv.png

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 10:49 AM
lol at that list ahahaha. let me guess, you're a fan of immortal techweak and brother ali too???http://i59.tinypic.com/20r2rlv.pnghttp://i59.tinypic.com/20r2rlv.pnghttp://i59.tinypic.com/20r2rlv.png
Not an Immortal Technique fan, he's a tryhard and the default "edgy" rapper for people just getting into underground hip-hop....

Shad is one of the best lyricists in the whole rap game.... if he was born and raised in New York or LA instead of Vancouver, he'd be a superstar instead of being overlooked, sadly....

djohn2oo8
07-15-2014, 10:52 AM
I used to hate Drake before i listened to him too.....hes definitely got some good shit. I respect Bun's opinion way more than any of you faggots.
Met him at Randall's recently. Cool dude.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Not an Immortal Technique fan, he's a tryhard and the default "edgy" rapper for people just getting into underground hip-hop....

Shad is one of the best lyricists in the whole rap game.... if he was born and raised in New York or LA instead of Vancouver, he'd be a superstar instead of being overlooked, sadly....

i have never heard of any of those dudes but i'll check shad out. being mainstream isn't always a good thing, fam. its selfish to say, but sometimes its best some artists remain unnoticed and on the underground, thats how they stay grounded and keep making meaningful music for their core fans.

KL2
07-15-2014, 11:07 AM
I like Drake's music, I don't really care about the lyrics, just as long as the beat/hook/voice sounds good. And no, I'm not comparing him to lyrically talented artists with true talent, I know the difference.

07-15-2014, 11:11 AM

Gambino kinda whack to me idk Royals was aight. I still gotta listen to his album.

07-15-2014, 11:14 AM
I like Drake's music, I don't really care about the lyrics, just as long as the beat/hook/voice sounds good. And no, I'm not comparing him to lyrically talented artists with true talent, I know the difference.basically this is how to approach Drake's music. Can't compare him Kendrick, Ye, Cole, etc etc

The Gemini Method
07-15-2014, 11:19 AM
All these niggas slamming Drake--and rightfully so. However, there isn't one of these fuckers who wouldn't jump at the chance to be in his position. There is great hip hop still around--it just went deeper and you have to look harder to find it. Shad is one of the best lyricists? I don't know--kid is good but not upper echelon.

Bynumite
07-15-2014, 11:25 AM
What the rap game is lacking is a real nigga like DMX, 50 Cent, Tupac etc. to start a beef with Drake and completely end that faggot's career.

Fpoonsie
07-15-2014, 11:29 AM
Eh, I dig Drake's tracks.

Then again, I haven't really listened to rap since back in my HS Fat Pat/Lil Keke/Big Moe/Big Pokey days, so I have no idea what's good or credible anymore.

DPG21920
07-15-2014, 11:38 AM
Drake isn't rap. Once you get past that you're free to enjoy his music if you choose. But man some dudes in this thread seem thirsty for Drake which is odd. No need to defend his clearly bandwagon pop ways. He seems fine with it so y'all chill on the defense.

07-15-2014, 11:43 AM
All these niggas slamming Drake--and rightfully so. However, there isn't one of these fuckers who wouldn't jump at the chance to be in his position. There is great hip hop still around--it just went deeper and you have to look harder to find it. Shad is one of the best lyricists? I don't know--kid is good but not upper echelon.yeah and I'd like to be in Carmelo's position but he's still a loser. You're right about there still being good hip hop out there, but niggas gas Drake so much. Smfh

What the rap game is lacking is a real nigga like DMX, 50 Cent, Tupac etc. to start a beef with Drake and completely end that faggot's career.

One lil b diss and it's over for champagne papi

MeloHype
07-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Canadians <<<<<<<
kanye west>>>>>>>

The Gemini Method
07-15-2014, 11:58 AM
yeah and I'd like to be in Carmelo's position but he's still a loser. You're right about there still being good hip hop out there, but niggas gas Drake so much. Smfh

Yo, it would be different if we were in their position...I mean, just to have the opportunity to star for a little bit of one's life. I don't listen to Drake on the normal. However, the ladies seem to like him. So it has to be within Spotify's reach when they're in the whip.

07-15-2014, 12:20 PM
Yo, it would be different if we were in their position...I mean, just to have the opportunity to star for a little bit of one's life. I don't listen to Drake on the normal. However, the ladies seem to like him. So it has to be within Spotify's reach when they're in the whip.

"If the hoes like I'll love it" - J. Cole

~O~
07-15-2014, 12:24 PM
If you keep making threads about him, he continuous to stay relevant.

The Gemini Method
07-15-2014, 12:46 PM
If you keep making threads about him, he continuous to stay relevant.

Kill the threads; the champagne papi runs out of champagne :cry

Malik Hairston
07-15-2014, 12:54 PM
Shad is nice, tbh, but Classified? Come on CN:lol..

:lmao hating Drake, but enjoying J Cole..J Cole is the most overrated rapper of my lifetime, tbh..

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Shad is nice, tbh, but Classified? Come on CN:lol..

:lmao hating Drake, but enjoying J Cole..J Cole is the most overrated rapper of my lifetime, tbh..
Class isn't amazing but he's a step up from Drake :lol

Kendrick is the most overrated rapper in recent years.... Papoose, who hasn't been relevant in a decade, nailed him to the tree of woe :lol

Malik Hairston
07-15-2014, 12:58 PM
Shad's NBA song is dope, tbh..

Fr-jKSWGEhI

BatManu20
07-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Biggest bandwagonner celeb of all time tbh. And that's saying something.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Yeah I fucked up the canada thing is about wiggins, drake has always been really about supporting guys from north of the border so along with Johnny and Lebron, he's gonna jump on wiggins and to a lesser extent Tristan Thompson and benett to show love. He's definitely a bit of a bandwagoner, but it makes sense that he wants property there

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Malik Hairston
07-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Shut the fuck up, faggot.

:lmao..

Sean Cagney
07-15-2014, 01:53 PM
:lolDamn I hate to agree with this
I miss the 90s, early 2000s

I do and then some, wish they would start a new era in music because this is the worst one yet. I have not listened to the radio in years, not one minute. I only listen to sports talk shows.

Sean Cagney
07-15-2014, 01:56 PM
For a rapper, drake is a serious faggot.

I agree with this 100%.

what does him being a childhood actor have to do with the rap game? stick to country music.

One who tries to say su wuuu or act like he is tough later? Come on now. I know not all rappers are authentic so to speak nor did half of what they talk about but Drake?

Country music? Never listened to that a day in my life, the only kind of music I don't like. I guess you listen to this modern day crap music? Drake, Wayne and Nikki etc.? If so more power to you, that shit is garbage to me.

Medvedenko
07-15-2014, 02:19 PM
A lot of envy in this thread......
Oh and the best Canadian rapper is Tom Green with Organized Rhyme

spurspokesman
07-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Wonder what the Raptors faithful feel about that

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 02:58 PM
I agree with this 100%.

One who tries to say su wuuu or act like he is tough later? Come on now. I know not all rappers are authentic so to speak nor did half of what they talk about but Drake?

Country music? Never listened to that a day in my life, the only kind of music I don't like. I guess you listen to this modern day crap music? Drake, Wayne and Nikki etc.? If so more power to you, that shit is garbage to me.

Lol When has drake said soo woop????

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 03:03 PM
Lol When has drake said soo woop????
http://www.directlyrics.com/drake-take-you-down-lyrics.html

Infinite_limit
07-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Rap

"I a'int have sex in a long time x3
Are we havin is sex tonight?
Ladies say, I aint have sex in a long time
I a'int have sex in a long ass time
Baby, I aint have sex in a long time
Are we havin is sex tonight, sex tonight"

Sean Cagney
07-15-2014, 03:56 PM

Verse 1:
Let me do me, you just do you
I'm double cupped right now,
Su-woop to the bangers,
Su-woop to the bangers, (yeah)
And I say, I be on some G shit
I be on some G shit

I would have no problem with dude if he didn't start that and try to say he is on some G SHIT, stop it Drake. I guess hanging around someone and money touched him some. It happens to alot, you get a deal and money and all of the sudden you are a G.

Dude should just stick to what he does best.

florige
07-15-2014, 04:30 PM

So what because they are great friends he insist on stalking Lebron every where he goes now buying a house so he can be close to him?

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Verse 1:
Let me do me, you just do you
I'm double cupped right now,
Su-woop to the bangers,
Su-woop to the bangers, (yeah)
And I say, I be on some G shit
I be on some G shit

I would have no problem with dude if he didn't start that and try to say he is on some G SHIT, stop it Drake. I guess hanging around someone and money touched him some. It happens to alot, you get a deal and money and all of the sudden you are a G.

Dude should just stick to what he does best.

He does, which is making music. In regards to that lyric, it doesnt mean he is claiming he is a blood. I've heard other rappers shout out bloods/crips.

Drake obviously has connections with bloods since his CEO, baby and slim are known bloods.

SpurSwag
07-15-2014, 04:39 PM
So what because they are great friends he insist on stalking Lebron every where he goes now buying a house so he can be close to him?

Oh no still pretty gay but i had heard a lot of people (friends included) who were saying he was doing this to just ride with lebrons teams but there was actually more to it was all im trying to say. I'm a fan of his, but he definitely is too much sometimes

The Gemini Method
07-15-2014, 04:40 PM
Dude that Papoose response was weak shit. Joelle Ortiz and Joey Bada$$ were better responses to Control. Los as well killed it in response.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Thank you, papoose is traaaaaaash.

jermaine
07-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Next time we fuck, I don't wanna fuck, I wanna make love
Next time we talk, I don't wanna just talk, I wanna trust
Next time I stand tall, I wanna be standin' for you!!

Ayyyyeeeee what you know bout that song son! Lmmfao

poeticism707
07-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Then claiming "started from the bottom" when he grew up in one of Toronto's richest neighborhoods :lol

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Delusional losers.

Tell "Drake" and his rap game friends to

come work at my $10 an hour job.

Which I am very blessed to have in

this horrible economy.

Those so called "tuff" guys

would put a pistol to their heads

within a week.

FkLA
07-15-2014, 04:51 PM
Suburban whites talking about the legitimacy of todays rap...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-71mgrmJZQuo/TgvoG1i6z6I/AAAAAAAAAMY/tdx0adR1bgs/s340/yao-ming-meme.jpg

Two10Whitey
07-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Here we go again..
A Canadian rapper shouting out LA gangs? GTFO of here with that. And Papoose has bars. If Pap was major, dumbed down his verses and had radio play.. You'd be saying his music jams. Tell Drake to get his bars up.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Thank you, papoose is traaaaaaash.
He is trash, which is why it's so embarrassing that K-Dot got owned by him :lol

Sean Cagney
07-15-2014, 06:07 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-71mgrmJZQuo/TgvoG1i6z6I/AAAAAAAAAMY/tdx0adR1bgs/s340/yao-ming-meme.jpg

ANYBODY of any race can see this rap game is watered down and at it's worst state ever, Fact. The music is just not nearly as good as it was, nor probably ever will be since it became more commercial. Oh well.
He does, which is making music. In regards to that lyric, it doesnt mean he is claiming he is a blood. I've heard other rappers shout out bloods/crips.

Drake obviously has connections with bloods since his CEO, baby and slim are known bloods.Ehhh, guess his music has it's fanbase but I am not really a fan of this dude. I know what it does or doesn't mean, but he says I am a G on there though, so he is claiming to be a G right? I know alot of fakes in the game and rappers do that, just funny when a guy who sings songs for females and came up in Toronto in a rich neighborhood tries to claim that because he knows some real bloods as you said.

Oh well he makes money.

FkLA
07-15-2014, 06:18 PM
ANYBODY of any race can see this rap game is watered down and at it's worst state ever, Fact. The music is just not nearly as good as it was, nor probably ever will be since it became more commercial. Oh well.

Yeah, Im sure its gotten worse. Still hilarious to see white boys calling rappers frauds/fake though, especially since their suburban asses probably relate a lot more to someone like Drizzy than they do to some legit rapper from Inglewood.

Trill Clinton
07-15-2014, 06:20 PM

Sean Cagney
07-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Yeah, Im sure its gotten worse. Still hilarious to see white boys calling rappers frauds/fake though, especially since their suburban asses probably relate a lot more to someone like Drizzy than they do to some legit rapper from Inglewood.

Well that part is true. When I meant it sucks now I meant the music pretty much not who is a real dude or not. I will stick to strictly the music part on this thing but you are right on the other. I can't even relate to some dude from Inglewood nor have seen that life like they have. Drake I guess gets his money and has his fans, not really a fan of dude though.

The Gemini Method
07-15-2014, 06:43 PM
He is trash, which is why it's so embarrassing that K-Dot got owned by him :lol

He didn't get owned by him. Papoose's response got him a nod. Sure he might have had a good response but it wasn't even close to the Slaughterhouse responses and Bada$$' response. They should be thankful most people even got to hear them speak. Same with King Los--the response which was probably the best--got some air because of Control.

Two10Whitey
07-15-2014, 09:06 PM

You don't have to be a from the ghetto to know that most of these rappers are lying to you. Since when did you have to be a gang banger or thug to be a Hip-hop fan or Hip-hop artist? A lot of these so-called gangster rappers weren't from no real hood anyways. Just because they're on the radio you believe them :lol

ImDaNuts
07-16-2014, 08:13 AM

Seen Shad live a few times and it only cost me $20. He is hands down my favorite rapper. Lyrical genius.