PDA

View Full Version : Hey parents...

JudynTX
07-15-2014, 11:24 AM
..have you ever left your kid(s) in the car on a hot summer day and claimed you just forgot?

Just curious.

mrsmaalox
07-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Never. And when you first have a baby and are not used to it yet, it's really weird to be driving around and all of a sudden realize "oh my god, I have a baby in here!" :lol

cantthinkofanything
07-15-2014, 11:34 AM
not that I'm aware of

cantthinkofanything
07-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Never. And when you first have a baby and are not used to it yet, it's really weird to be driving around and all of a sudden realize "oh my god, I have a baby in here!" :lol

that would be freaky. I'd be like..."shit...how did I have a baby?"

mrsmaalox
07-15-2014, 11:38 AM
I did once accidentally lock my keys and my baby in my car after I drove into my garage. Kid slept right thru, the locksmith was there in about 10 minutes and they don't charge for rescuing a kid from a locked car.

cantthinkofanything
07-15-2014, 11:42 AM
I did once accidentally lock my keys and my baby in my car after I drove into my garage. Kid slept right thru, the locksmith was there in about 10 minutes and they don't charge for rescuing a kid from a locked car.

Lazy ass baby. He shoulda got up and unlocked the door.

I. Hustle
07-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Ok so all joking aside. One thing that upsets me more than anything is when stuff happens to kids. My wife was telling me how she heard a tip the other day where a woman was saying to make it a habit of taking one shoe off before you get in the car and place it in the backseat. That way you always have to check the backseat.

What kind of POS has to do that? It's your effin kid! I hate this world.

cantthinkofanything
07-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Ok so all joking aside. One thing that upsets me more than anything is when stuff happens to kids. My wife was telling me how she heard a tip the other day where a woman was saying to make it a habit of taking one shoe off before you get in the car and place it in the backseat. That way you always have to check the backseat.

I guarantee these idiots will remember their cell phone though.

Seriously...someone has the thought process to take off a shoe and put it in the backseat but they can't remember they have a kid?

Infinite_limit
07-15-2014, 06:52 PM

This appeared on the SOUP

'Left shoe trick'
http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2014/07/04/left-shoe-trick

DJR210
07-15-2014, 07:48 PM
..have you ever left your kid(s) in the car on a hot summer day and claimed you just forgot?

Just curious.

Stupidest fucking shit on earth. Guardians of children who die in hot cars should be executed without trial. Unacceptable. I don't even like my baby to walk to the other room unattended, let alone while I "go inside real quick to fill out a job application".

That faggot killed his child over insurance..what a piece of shit. Wife, maybe.