PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Nobody likes Harden or Dwight

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 02:58 PM
One last word on Bosh: He was intrigued by Houston, but he’s 30, he’s super-smart, and he just spent four years playing with two like-minded stars on an older roster for an organization that takes basketball craft seriously. The Rockets do, too, but there is an undercurrent around the league that Harden and Howard don’t represent the most appealing duo of teammates for any star who has lived within ultraserious professionalism.

Howard was great last year, but the jokiness and free-agent dithering hurt his image. The viral videos of Harden’s defense damaged his reputation. It wouldn’t shock me if Bosh at least considered some of that in his decision.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234307/Rockets-May-Have-Accelerated-Parsons-Payday-As-Unofficial-Part-Of-Dwights-Deal

Yet another reason why Morey is retarded with his "begging for stars" plan...

Findog
07-15-2014, 03:04 PM
One of them is guilty of committing statutory rape on a 16 year old and earned the nickname "Bible Kemp"; the other pays twitter groupies $20k to fuck him. Bosh knows he's not winning another ring with those two clowns.

LkrFan
07-15-2014, 03:18 PM
One of them is guilty of committing statutory rape on a 16 year old and earned the nickname "Bible Kemp"; the other pays twitter groupies $20k to fuck him. Bosh knows he's not winning another ring with those two clowns.

R:lolckets 》 LA Cottonpickers :downspin:

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 03:21 PM
R:lolckets 》 LA Cottonpickers :downspin:
Another terrible take from Ubaldo.... they must not have broadcast the playoffs in Mexico, because the Rockettes lost in the first round and then proceeded to lose Asik, Lin, and Parsons for practically nothing :lol

Dex
07-15-2014, 03:23 PM
wVYJULACcao

Needs more yakkety-sax, tbh.

LkrFan
07-15-2014, 03:25 PM
Another terrible take from Ubaldo.... they must not have broadcast the playoffs in Mexico, because the Rockettes lost in the first round and then proceeded to lose Asik, Lin, and Parsons for practically nothing :lol
This is a, LkrFan PSA: 2 》 0

R:lolckets 》 LA Cottonpickers, I saaaaaaaaaaid. :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 03:27 PM
This is a, LkrFan PSA: 2 》 0

R:lolckets 》 LA Cottonpickers, I saaaaaaaaaaid. :lmao
I don't see Hakeem on this year's Rockettes roster, do you? :downspin:

Oh, and it's 2 < 13 :)

LkrFan
07-15-2014, 03:30 PM
I don't see Hakeem on this year's Rockettes roster, do you? :downspin:

Oh, and it's 2 < 13 :)
You still tryna claim Beantown's chips? That's low, even for a Cottonpicker. SMH

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 03:33 PM
You still tryna claim Beantown's chips? That's low, even for a Cottonpicker. SMH
You claim Minnesota's :lol

FkLA
07-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Beard is one of my favorite players on offense but I think it's cute that the Rockets really think they can win something with the way he plays defense.

RsxPiimp
07-15-2014, 04:30 PM
+ the fact players are reluctant to deal with Morey who treats them like soda cans:lol

Mal
07-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Wow Rockets roster. They basicly traded Lin, Asik, Parsons, Casspi, picks for fucking Ariza. What a joke

~O~
07-15-2014, 05:15 PM
The worst thing you could do is sign players who are all talk or simply refuse to develop themselves. I don't apply this to Harden but he definitely needs to add dimensions to his game. Dwight is self explanatory.

Buddy Mignon
07-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Beard is one of my favorite players on offense but I think it's cute that the Rockets really think they can win something with the way he plays defense.

He's hands down the most annoying player to stomach.

djohn2oo8
07-15-2014, 05:55 PM
Idk why CN thinks he is breaking some sort of news. This should be common sense. Players don't like Harden and Howard like I'm sure players don't like Benedict Rivers, Flop Maestro and Rupaul.

benefactor
07-15-2014, 05:56 PM
There is too much of the dumb ###### gene in both of them.

Dex
07-15-2014, 06:10 PM

http://cdn2.thegloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Awkward-Donald-Glover-GIF.gif

Indazone
07-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Would rather have a gimpy Baron Davis in his prime over Harden. At least Davis played defense.

JohnnyMax
07-15-2014, 08:56 PM
players don't like Benedict Rivers, Flop Maestro and Rupaul.

They dont like playing against them but alot of good free agents have signed with them. Hawes, Farmers, Collison, Reddick, Crawford, Barnes.

Can you say the same for the Spurs or Thunder?

LkrFan
07-15-2014, 09:54 PM
You claim Minnesota's :lol
SMH - Same franchise son. :toast

07-15-2014, 10:14 PM
dont cut yourself on that edge

Red Hawk #21
07-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Idk why CN thinks he is breaking some sort of news. This should be common sense. Players don't like Harden and Howard like I'm sure players don't like Benedict Rivers, Flop Maestro and Rupaul.

:rollin

sook
07-16-2014, 12:42 AM
The Howard hate is so irrational.

Splits
07-16-2014, 12:55 AM
I can't find the Morey/Hitler vid that was posted in another thread. Can someone link/post it? Need to send to my Rocket fan buddies...

mystargtr34
07-16-2014, 03:38 AM
The Howard hate is so irrational.

Really? IMO Howard is a first class douche in every way.. one of the easiest guys to hate in the league. Coach killer... mental midget.. all around pea brain.. tries too hard to be funny etc.

Malik Hairston
07-16-2014, 04:26 AM
Really? IMO Howard is a first class douche in every way.. one of the easiest guys to hate in the league. Coach killer... mental midget.. all around pea brain.. tries too hard to be funny etc.

I agree with sook that the hate on Howard's game is irrational, he's still a dominant player and people underestimate the fact that he was a top 5 all-time defensive player in his prime IMO, but personality-wise, I agree with you, he's easily one of the most unlikable players in history, tbh..

Everything about his personality is toxic, douchy, etc..I've always defended his game, but I've found it to be increasingly difficult to enjoy defending him when there's a monthly story that further confirms his shitty personality:lol..

djohn2oo8
07-16-2014, 06:11 AM
I agree with sook that the hate on Howard's game is irrational, he's still a dominant player and people underestimate the fact that he was a top 5 all-time defensive player in his prime IMO, but personality-wise, I agree with you, he's easily one of the most unlikable players in history, tbh..

Everything about his personality is toxic, douchy, etc..I've always defended his game, but I've found it to be increasingly difficult to enjoy defending him when there's a monthly story that further confirms his shitty personality:lol..

Agree.

benefactor
07-16-2014, 06:21 AM
dont cut yourself on that edge
Not all blacks are ######s...just like all white trash don't represent whites. There are a lot of smart, family oriented blacks out there. I still feel the implementation of a good eugenics program would do a lot to reverse the deterioration that has happened within their race over the last half a century.

djohn2oo8
07-16-2014, 07:05 AM
Not all blacks are ######s...just like all white trash don't represent whites. There are a lot of smart, family oriented blacks out there. I still feel the implementation of a good eugenics program would do a lot to reverse the deterioration that has happened within their race over the last half a century.
Exactly. Chris Rock said it best
zRwK_XVfm0I

07-16-2014, 07:12 AM

Explain.

benefactor
07-16-2014, 07:14 AM
Shouldn't be that hard to figure out tbh.

benefactor
07-16-2014, 07:32 AM
Exactly. Chris Rock said it best
zRwK_XVfm0I
:tu:lol...one of my favorite all time bits of his.

AaronY
07-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Lotta philosophers on this forum. Like an advanced sociology lesson every time I come here

Ghazi
07-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Lol did someone advocate for eugenics... Talk about outdated science :lol

whitemamba
07-16-2014, 02:20 PM
:lol Clipper Nation with the classic retard trolling/hypocrisy, didnt kobe run dwight out of town :lmao :lmao :lmao

spurraider21
07-16-2014, 02:21 PM
:lol Clipper Nation with the classic retard trolling/hypocrisy, didnt kobe run dwight out of town :lmao :lmao :lmao

something about kirby :downspin:

Clipper Nation
07-16-2014, 02:53 PM
You can be disliked and run out of town at the same time, how is that hypocritical?

MarioSpeedwagon
07-16-2014, 03:20 PM
Lotta philosophers on this forum. Like an advanced sociology lesson every time I come here
rofl

whitemamba
07-16-2014, 05:06 PM
You can be disliked and run out of town at the same time, how is that hypocritical?

There was no proof he ran him out, jesus u are something else tbh.