PDA

View Full Version : What is the absolute dumbest thing you have ever done?

J.T.
07-16-2014, 03:56 AM
Top this:

I am a 6'5'', 240 pound grown ass man. About 8 years ago I rode in the trunk of a Ford Mustang while under the influence of LSD ("acid"). The operator of the vehicle was high on MDMA (pure, synthetic "ecstasy") and not only tried to break the speedometer (passengers in the cab quoted me multiple instances in excess of 100mph) but crashed into the highway median twice. The trip took about one hour, over the course of which I highly regretted my decision the entire time.

You might ask why someone as large as myself would subject themselves to a trip in claustrophobic conditions such as in a Mustang trunk. You see, that was a Saturday night and the Colts were playing the next morning. The people in my party had decided to stay the night in another town and the game was not being played locally. Nor did I trust my party to willingly wait for me to watch an entire football game at a bar before returning home in the morning.

Ah man, what I'd give to have my youth back.

Franklin
07-16-2014, 06:39 AM
nothing trumps falling in love with a bitch, imho.

lil'mo
07-16-2014, 07:30 AM
JT - The Ultimate Winner

I. Hustle
07-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Got married at 19. That is 5 years I'll never get back.

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Top this:

I am a 6'5'', 240 pound grown ass man. About 8 years ago I rode in the trunk of a Ford Mustang while under the influence of LSD ("acid"). The operator of the vehicle was high on MDMA (pure, synthetic "ecstasy") and not only tried to break the speedometer (passengers in the cab quoted me multiple instances in excess of 100mph) but crashed into the highway median twice. The trip took about one hour, over the course of which I highly regretted my decision the entire time.

You might ask why someone as large as myself would subject themselves to a trip in claustrophobic conditions such as in a Mustang trunk. You see, that was a Saturday night and the Colts were playing the next morning. The people in my party had decided to stay the night in another town and the game was not being played locally. Nor did I trust my party to willingly wait for me to watch an entire football game at a bar before returning home in the morning.

Ah man, what I'd give to have my youth back.

Goddamn...that sounds miserable. Were you drunk also? I can't imagine anyone talking me into getting in a trunk if I was trippin. No matter how fucked up I was, I think (I hope) I'd still be like..."nooo...I don't think I'm going to do that." But now that I think about it, I'd be freaking if they drove off and I didn't have a ride also.

Shit though...what if they forgot you in the trunk. Or what if they ran off the road into the wood and all died but you were still in the trunk.

Man...it's almost uncomfortable thinking about all the bad scenarios.

leemajors
07-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Got married at 19. That is 5 years I'll never get back.

Getting married for me too, but I wasn't 19. Contested divorces are not cheap,

Sportcamper
07-16-2014, 10:30 AM
nothing trumps falling in love with a biotch, imho.

You never break character.....:lol

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Trying to explain something to, and expecting to get a coherent intelligent reply from, the ST village idiot troll.
We all know who he is (so does he).
:lmao

leemajors
07-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Trying to explain something to, and expecting to get a coherent intelligent reply from, the ST village idiot troll.

troll post.

johnsmith
07-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Married too young to a chick that was a swimsuit model...my advice to younger guys since was to make sure the woman you marry doesn't make a living via vanity.

johnsmith
07-16-2014, 11:16 AM

Trolling per usual

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Married too young to a chick that was a swimsuit model...my advice to younger guys since was to make sure the woman you marry doesn't make a living via vanity.

Your ex called and said she wants to try again with you...
http://cmonfatso.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/nikkiblonsky.jpg

johnsmith
07-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Your ex called and said she wants to try again with you...
http://cmonfatso.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/nikkiblonsky.jpg

Lol...I feel like that chick would have been a better option.

DisAsTerBot
07-16-2014, 11:24 AM

xmastroll doing xmastroll things

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2014, 11:26 AM
Lol...I feel like that chick would have been a better option.

LMAO. Damn...must have been a bad situation.

johnsmith
07-16-2014, 11:34 AM
LMAO. Damn...must have been a bad situation.

She's been married two more times since me and she's not even 31 years old yet. And she met the two dudes on sugardaddys.com...which is a real thing as it turns out.

Blake
07-16-2014, 11:38 AM

stupid troll

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2014, 11:38 AM
She's been married two more times since me and she's not even 31 years old yet. And she met the two dudes on sugardaddys.com...which is a real thing as it turns out.

OYHL6AYAwQU

mrsmaalox
07-16-2014, 11:43 AM

Yup

benefactor
07-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Ahh...the old faggot...fagging up threads again.

benefactor
07-16-2014, 11:59 AM
Anyway, back on topic. I was drunk leaving a friends house one night and backed my car into a ditch next to his driveway. House was full of people...including my buddy who was always looking for shit talk ammo. I never heard the end of it from him.

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2014, 12:08 PM
Anyway, back on topic. I was drunk leaving a friends house one night and backed my car into a ditch next to his driveway. House was full of people...including my buddy who was always looking for shit talk ammo. I never heard the end of it from him.

that's just being drunk

and if that's the dumbest drunk thing you've done, then count yourself lucky

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Ahh...the old faggot...fagging up threads again.

Gee, at least the bashing is down here, not upstairs polluting threads like you are prone to do lately.
Proud of that?
Proud of trying, yet failing, to prove I am trolling upstairs when it is painfully obvious that you and fussybumpfins, and as-bot-shit-head are the true culprits.
You guys are truly a joke and prove constantly how ignorant you really are, especially up there.
We can only laugh at you.

johnsmith
07-16-2014, 12:35 PM
Gee, at least the bashing is down here, not upstairs polluting threads like you are prone to do lately.
Proud of that?
Proud of trying, yet failing, to prove I am trolling upstairs when it is painfully obvious that you and fussybumpfins, and as-bot-shit-head are the true culprits.
You guys are truly a joke and prove constantly how ignorant you really are, especially up there.

Have you noticed that the overwhelming majority think of you as a shitty troll?

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 12:35 PM

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 12:36 PM
Have you noticed that everyone except sbm and robdiaz know you as a shitty troll?

Fixed. :tu

DisAsTerBot
07-16-2014, 12:37 PM

the best is that he follows around the newest troll in the spurs forum (tspence) and hangs on his every word. He must be losing cognitive ability in his old age.

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 12:39 PM

Of these new ignorant trolls on here, sure I have.
But you are clearly mistaken if you think I give a shit what these wannabe ignorant trolls think.

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 12:42 PM
Fixed. :tu

I have no beef with you, and actually appreciate your takes up above.
But I think you really need to reexamine some of your assumptions about me, unless you are content to follow along behind some of the trolls down here.
I give you more credit than that.

DisAsTerBot
07-16-2014, 12:45 PM
But I think you really need to reexamine some of your assumptions about me, unless you are content to follow along behind some of the trolls down here.

this is hilarious considering your undying love for sbm

johnsmith
07-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Of these new ignorant trolls on here, sure I have.
But you are clearly mistaken if you think I give a shit what these wannabe ignorant trolls think.

It's obvious that you don't care about what others think or you wouldn't post here anymore.

And if they're "wannabe trolls", what does that make you? Oh yeah, just an ordinary troll...lol

johnsmith
07-16-2014, 12:49 PM

The funniest part about this is that you think people "down here" have allegiances to one another...you take this shit so serious that you fail to understand that every one of us has at one point or another, went after eachother...we're not close and personal friends and we don't follow eachother around in order to gang up...it just seems that way to you because you've shown that we all have something in common, and that is that we think you're a clown.

leemajors
07-16-2014, 12:59 PM
The funniest part about this is that you think people "down here" have allegiances to one another...you take this shit so serious that you fail to understand that every one of us has at one point or another, went after eachother...we're not close and personal friends and we don't follow eachother around in order to gang up...it just seems that way to you because you've shown that we all have something in common, and that is that we think you're a clown.

I remember you during the Denver/Spurs series a few years back :lol The Denver fans definitely brought it

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 01:01 PM
I remember you during the Denver/Spurs series a few years back :lol The Denver fans definitely brought it

Dude, that was 7 years ago. Last time we won a ship. I remember distinctly because that moronic reporter from Denver said the series was over after game 1.

7 years.

Ugh.

Leetonidas
07-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Reading threads that sbm or xmas has posted in prior to my opening of said threads. Fuck man, shit is so played out already

The Gemini Method
07-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Looking back, I haven't done many bad things but as a juvenile, my friend and I lit a dry ice bomb near a neighbor's car and well, luckily it didn't blow up but suffice to say we had to pay for a replacement windshield.

spurraider21
07-16-2014, 01:19 PM
driving a couple of friends to the movie theater before i even had my learner's permit :lol

mrsmaalox
07-16-2014, 01:24 PM
the best is that he follows around the newest troll in the spurs forum (tspence) and hangs on his every word. He must be losing cognitive ability in his old age.

I think he might need to tighten up the CPAP mask a notch or 2. Not enough oxygen getting to the neurons IMO

RD2191
07-16-2014, 01:26 PM
Setting my friends arm on fire.
140 on a curved road.
65 on a Raptor, no helmet, through town with a cop chasing me.
Shooting a Crossbow at my friend while he was running away and clipping his ear, shit could of gotten real, fast.
Going 2 against 13 in a street fight with just my homeboy, but yelling thug life and doing it anyway.
Countless other shit, I don't know how the fuck I survived my teenage years, tbh.

FkLA
07-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Driven drunk a bunch of times. Even worse when I was younger me and some friends used to buy beer and drive around downtown while we drank the beer, which looking back is really really stupid. Absolute dumbest though is probably when me and one of my best friends (RIP) started pissing on each others tires at a party every time we needed to piss...eventually I decided to up the ante by pissing on his windshield but ended up cracking it pretty bad. He went over and punched my windshield and did the same. Almost fought over it but eventually hugged it out--good times tbh.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Shooting a Crossbow at my friend while he was running away and clipping his ear, shit could of gotten real, fast.

You'd be an ex-friend if that were me. That's worse than a fucking gun dude. What the fuck.

FkLA
07-16-2014, 01:35 PM
driving a couple of friends to the movie theater before i even had my learner's permit :lol

such a lame absolute dumbest thing :lol

spurraider21
07-16-2014, 01:36 PM
such a lame absolute dumbest thing :lol
sorry to disappoint, i guess i'm not as moronic as some. i guess i could have done something cooler like pissing on a friend's tire?

RD2191
07-16-2014, 01:40 PM
You'd be an ex-friend if that were me. That's worse than a fucking gun dude. What the fuck.
Yeah man, I used to have a bad temper when I was younger. The guy was pissing me off and I asked him to leave multiple times. He refused so I went upstairs and grabbed my crossbow and chased him out the back door, I don't think I meant to shoot but I kind of just got tunnel vision. Very dumb thing to do. I have terrible aim so I don't know how I ever got that close, tbh. :lol

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Yeah man, I used to have a bad temper when I was younger. The guy was pissing me off and I asked him to leave multiple times. He refused so I went upstairs and grabbed my crossbow and chased him out the back door, I don't think I meant to shoot but I kind of just got tunnel vision. Very dumb thing to do. I have terrible aim so I don't know how I ever got that close, tbh. :lol

That reminds me of this story which isn't the dumbest thing I've done but it's funny in a way

We were playing darts in college and I was pulling my darts out of the board. I grabbed a broken dart (without a tip) from the tray and turned and fired it at a friend sitting on the couch. As soon as it stuck in his upper thigh, I realized I threw the wrong one. So before I had a chance to explain, everyone was looking at me thinking I just intentionally threw a dart at his crotch.

RD2191
07-16-2014, 01:46 PM
That reminds me of this story which isn't the dumbest thing I've done but it's funny in a way

We were playing darts in college and I was pulling my darts out of the board. I grabbed a broken dart (without a tip) from the tray and turned and fired it at a friend sitting on the couch. As soon as it stuck in his upper thigh, I realized I threw the wrong one. So before I had a chance to explain, everyone was looking at me thinking I just intentionally threw a dart at his crotch.
:lmaoThat's fucking hilarious.

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 02:10 PM

Whatever, Dude. But it is ignorant ill informed statements like yours that makes me wonder if you ever graduated from school tbqh.
I personally think many of you take all of this way too seriously, yet you have the gall to accuse me of that, in light of the facts to the contrary?
Plus you don't get it when I make fun of the trolls among you, you think I am being serious.
That's okay, I really don't care enough to give a shit, I still make fun of you.
But you mistake yourself in a lot of conclusions on here. And because of that I feel like you, and others, just love to lie a lot, or troll a lot.
Many times I don't take the "popular line" because it isn't the "right line" to take, and that pisses a lot of you off.
I could care less as long as it is right.
I try not to make assumptions like you do, because that usually makes one look like a fool, but if you like looking like a fool, then more power to you.
Plus you make claims about me that have no basis in reality, those sound a lot like more lies to me, such as the "we think you are a clown" accusation.
Who are "we" anyway, two bit trolls? Get real. Why should I, or anyone else, believe that malarkey?
You and a few of your cohorts on here in all honesty, and I am being sincere with you when I say this, need to get a grip on reality and quit taking yourselves so seriously.
I sure as hell don't, even when I reply to your nonsense.
You make huge mistakes thinking that I do.
But it is what it is.

DisAsTerBot
07-16-2014, 02:15 PM
:cry here is a 200 word paragraph explaining why i dont care :cry

The Gemini Method
07-16-2014, 02:17 PM

/thread

Blake
07-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Proud of that?

Off topic = troll tactic

Blake
07-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Whatever, Dude. But it is ignorant ill informed statements like yours that makes me wonder if you ever graduated from school tbqh.
I personally think many of you take all of this way too seriously, yet you have the gall to accuse me of that, in light of the facts to the contrary?
Plus you don't get it when I make fun of the trolls among you, you think I am being serious.
That's okay, I really don't care enough to give a shit, I still make fun of you.
But you mistake yourself in a lot of conclusions on here. And because of that I feel like you, and others, just love to lie a lot, or troll a lot.
Many times I don't take the "popular line" because it isn't the "right line" to take, and that pisses a lot of you off.
I try not to make assumptions like you do, because that usually makes one look like a fool, but if you like looking like a fool, then more power to you.
Plus you make claims about me that have no basis in reality, those sound a lot like more lies to me, such as the "we think you are a clown" accusation.
Who are "we" anyway, two bit trolls? Get real. Why should I, or anyone else, believe that malarkey?
You and a few of your cohorts on here in all honesty, and I am being sincere with you when I say this, need to get a grip on reality and quit taking yourselves so seriously.
But it is what it is.

smh troll be trolling

FkLA
07-16-2014, 02:42 PM
sorry to disappoint, i guess i'm not as moronic as some. i guess i could have done something cooler like pissing on a friend's tire?

:lol lighten up, it's pretty funny that that is the dumbest thing you've done...not in a you're uncool way just in a it's really tame way.

/thread

:rollin

Blake
07-16-2014, 02:43 PM
Easily the dumbest thing I ever did was drive drunk through Balcones Heights at 3 in the morning.

RD2191
07-16-2014, 02:46 PM
/thread
:lol

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 02:47 PM

Almost every single person you've listed as me "following" I've had a disagreement with at some point. If not, then I honestly haven't even spoken to the person.

Just stop and take a look at what you're doing here. You actually believe that random people on Spurs message board have secretly formed an alliance in order to ridicule and attack you (and perhaps one other person). This all despite the fact that my account predates yours by 6 months, and many users that are regulars here such as benefactor were regular posters long before we saw your name crop up routinely in these threads. I remember you being a reasonable poster long ago, though I never saw you more than once or twice a month.

Do you REALLY believe that an infrequent poster such as yourself (again, until recently) would garner enough attention that it would cause several of the older, somewhat more well-regarded members of SpursTalk to secretly conspire to assail you? I mean, that's some pretty high level conspiracy shit right there. So let's review:

A) Several dozen members of SpursTalk feel your posts are so terrible that they're calling you out independently of being a troll/moron. If this is the case, perhaps you need to take a good, long, hard look in the mirror about what you're bringing to the table here.

OR

B) You're so integral to this messageboard that you hardly ever frequented until a couple of months ago that there's a secret plot afoot to defame your good name that most people wouldn't recognize out of a hat from SpursTalk.

OR

C) There are so many assholes here at SpursTalk that we just attack anyone who offers a differing opinion. Except, you know, you've posted thousands of times here before and never caught any kind of hell for it, and many of the users here have had pretty heated disagreements without resorting to ad-hominems and vitriol. Benefactor in particular has made a name for himself as being a stellar poster, and probably knows a good deal more about basketball than I do.

If (x) is true/then

A: Pretty self-explanatory. If you cannot admit to this even POSSIBLY being the case, you are beyond help.

B/C: Why ANYONE would want to spend the volume of time that you do here just to clear your name or denounce others for being trolls is beyond me. You basically have stated that we're all a bunch of contrarian assholes and then you subject yourself to our company for literally hours a day. You spend far more time on this subject than anyone else, so to say it means nothing to you is just inaccurate.

The level of narcissism required for B to be accurate is just off the charts, though. You have to understand that. This board has been around for a decade and will likely be here when you stop visiting. Dude. It's. Not. About. You.

spurraider21
07-16-2014, 02:48 PM
lol solioquy

florige
07-16-2014, 03:03 PM

Those broads will literally drain the life out of you if you let them.

Spur|n|Austin
07-16-2014, 03:06 PM

Oh cool another one of these posts.

Spur|n|Austin
07-16-2014, 03:11 PM
My high school and college days are littered with stupid nonsense - can't believe I'm alive or not in jail.

johnsmith
07-16-2014, 03:12 PM
But it is what it is.

You clearly didn't understand the post of mine that you quoted here.

mrsmaalox
07-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Those broads will literally drain the life out of you if you let them.

Flo!! Good to see you! :)

mrsmaalox
07-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Uh oh, dissertation on the way. Or just lots of emoticons....

wontstartdumbthreads
07-16-2014, 03:39 PM
a ****** crack ho

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Almost every single person you've listed as me "following" I've had a disagreement with at some point. If not, then I honestly haven't even spoken to the person.

Just stop and take a look at what you're doing here. You actually believe that random people on Spurs message board have secretly formed an alliance in order to ridicule and attack you (and perhaps one other person). This all despite the fact that my account predates yours by 6 months, and many users that are regulars here such as benefactor were regular posters long before we saw your name crop up routinely in these threads. I remember you being a reasonable poster long ago, though I never saw you more than once or twice a month.

Do you REALLY believe that an infrequent poster such as yourself (again, until recently) would garner enough attention that it would cause several of the older, somewhat more well-regarded members of SpursTalk to secretly conspire to assail you? I mean, that's some pretty high level conspiracy shit right there. So let's review:

A) Several dozen members of SpursTalk feel your posts are so terrible that they're calling you out independently of being a troll/moron. If this is the case, perhaps you need to take a good, long, hard look in the mirror about what you're bringing to the table here.

OR

B) You're so integral to this messageboard that you hardly ever frequented until a couple of months ago that there's a secret plot afoot to defame your good name that most people wouldn't recognize out of a hat from SpursTalk.

OR

C) There are so many assholes here at SpursTalk that we just attack anyone who offers a differing opinion. Except, you know, you've posted thousands of times here before and never caught any kind of hell for it, and many of the users here have had pretty heated disagreements without resorting to ad-hominems and vitriol. Benefactor in particular has made a name for himself as being a stellar poster, and probably knows a good deal more about basketball than I do.

If (x) is true/then

A: Pretty self-explanatory. If you cannot admit to this even POSSIBLY being the case, you are beyond help.

B/C: Why ANYONE would want to spend the volume of time that you do here just to clear your name or denounce others for being trolls is beyond me. You basically have stated that we're all a bunch of contrarian assholes and then you subject yourself to our company for literally hours a day. You spend far more time on this subject than anyone else, so to say it means nothing to you is just inaccurate.

The level of narcissism required for B to be accurate is just off the charts, though. You have to understand that. This board has been around for a decade and will likely be here when you stop visiting. Dude. It's. Not. About. You.

Sure I can admit the possibility. Anything is possible.
And I have often said I have been wrong before and will probably be wrong again sometime.
But I think you are reaching with the narcissism accusation, if indeed it was an accusation.
I post on many message boards if I have an interest in them, but that does not mean I have some sort of vested interest or that I think there is some sort of conspiracy going on here at this one, rather the trolling is more prevalent.
You cannot deny that there are lots of childish immature trolls on here. I tend to lump them all together because it is easier to deal with them that way and put them in their place, not because they conspire, but you cannot deny that they do not gang up on people when it suits their purposes.
I have had some very strong disagreements in the past on here too like I had with SBM on the Pop issue, or the Manu haters on the Manu issue so I am not immune, nor without blame.
I am being sincere with you about all of this down here, and always am in the ST forum upstairs, but I have had many many discussions over the years since I first joined years ago, you just didn't see them.
I am the same now as I was then except for the troll-crusade as one poster called it. For that I admit to going over the top and have toned it down signifiv=cantly except toward a few on here, and I have even offered a truce to those.
As for benefactor, I have nothing against him, nor against you, but you are wrong about him being here longer than me, I have been here a year longer than him. He may have more posts, but that does not make him a better or worse poster. And you are right that you and I have about the same tenure, but that does not make either of us better or worse posters.
I do disagree that "several dozen" members are calling me out because I can easily say that several dozen members agree with me.
Anyway, none of this solves anything. If you are asking me to agree that there is a possibility that I may be wrong, then YES, I agree with you.

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 03:47 PM
You clearly didn't understand the post of mine that you quoted here.

I may have misunderstood you, that is possible.
I think you also misunderstood me too.

leemajors
07-16-2014, 03:50 PM
My high school and college days are littered with stupid nonsense - can't believe I'm alive or not in jail.

td

Trill Clinton
07-16-2014, 04:02 PM
where do i start???

around 3am, me and my roommate were driving back home from the club and i was in the passenger seat. i had just got a new pistol and brought it with me so i decided to shoot it out the window once we got on the road leading to the complex. once we turn down the road i roll down the window and let off 5 shots before my gun jams. all i hear is "oh shit!" and i look ahead and see a cop parked at the end of the roadhttp://i61.tinypic.com/2ezsepw.png

i was on probation at the time and i thought i was a goner. luckily, he didn't hear the gunshots and we made a left into the complex with no problemhttp://i61.tinypic.com/28iuuco.png

Blake
07-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Uh oh, dissertation on the way.

It was longer than I thought it would be

The Gemini Method
07-16-2014, 04:07 PM
where do i start???

around 3am, me and my roommate were driving back home from the club and i was in the passenger seat. i had just got a new pistol and brought it with me so i decided to shoot it out the window once we got on the road leading to the complex. once we turn down the road i roll down the window and let off 5 shots before my gun jams. all i hear is "oh shit!" and i look ahead and see a cop parked at the end of the roadhttp://i61.tinypic.com/2ezsepw.png

i was on probation at the time and i thought i was a goner. luckily, he didn't hear the gunshots and we made a left into the complex with no problemhttp://i61.tinypic.com/28iuuco.png

Hope you had a return slip on that gat, bruh. No new pistol should ever jam--did it already have a count on it...?

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 04:09 PM

So, simple question without bashing, are you ready for a truce?

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 04:26 PM
I have had some very strong disagreements in the past on here too like I had with SBM on the Pop issue, or the Manu haters on the Manu issue so I am not immune, nor without blame.

Did sbm call you a pussy for disagreeing with him? Did he attack you with virtually every junior high insult in the book because you thought Pop was a good coach?

Because that's his reaction to many posters on that thread and in this forum. Why the fuck do you accuse everyone else of trolling but accept the manner in which he voices a difference of opinion? How the fuck is what johnsmith, myself, or Blake talk to you in this forum trolling but the way sbm reacts to other people acceptable?

It's simple. You took an imaginary side in an imaginary conflict and you're willing to turn a blind eye to your participation in the matter.

There are disagreements on this board every fucking hour. 95% of them don't involve calling out people's personal livelihoods or threats. Why do you think there's such a disparity there?

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2014, 04:33 PM

did it hurt sooooo good?

florige
07-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Flo!! Good to see you! :)

Thanks! I see you on FB all the time. Just made my way back to the Club. lol

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 04:37 PM
I do disagree that "several dozen" members are calling me out because I can easily say that several dozen members agree with me.

List them.

:lmao Thinking that because several dozen people agree with you on a site with 22,000 members and 1500+ people online at any one time that it's impossible to have several dozen people disagree with you. :lmao

Blake
07-16-2014, 04:40 PM
So, simple question without bashing, are you ready for a truce?

oh...I was hoping you'd want a truce....I was tired of you bashing me....hey, maybe we can get together for a few beers. Waddaya say?

Blake
07-16-2014, 04:42 PM
did it hurt sooooo good?

Michael Scott's "that's what she said" has nothing on you

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Did sbm call you a pussy for disagreeing with him? Did he attack you with virtually every junior high insult in the book because you thought Pop was a good coach?

Because that's his reaction to many posters on that thread and in this forum. Why the fuck do you accuse everyone else of trolling but accept the manner in which he voices a difference of opinion? How the fuck is what johnsmith, myself, or Blake talk to you in this forum trolling but the way sbm reacts to other people acceptable?

It's simple. You took an imaginary side in an imaginary conflict and you're willing to turn a blind eye to your participation in the matter.

There are disagreements on this board every fucking hour. 95% of them don't involve calling out people's personal livelihoods or threats. Why do you think there's such a disparity there?

Yes, and much worse than that. My dispute with SBM was extremely caustic.
Why do I not still call him out?
Because unlike the trolls on here, when I called him out on the Pop issue after the 5th championship, he had the balls to admit he was wrong.
He owned up to it like a man.
As for the disputes involving SBM and his detractors now, I have read enough of the posts, practically all of them in fact, to be able to make an educated decision on who is at fault here.
At the beginning, I sided with chump, but after many posts of my own trying to get all four (chump, SBM, blake, SA210) of them to chill out I realized they all really liked bashing each other.
I was neutral because I had message board friends on both sides of their issues and there were many issues. Then I was bashed by other trolls for being neutral.
It is always something, as Gilda Radner used to say.
Now I try to steer clear of it whenever possible except in the case with blake, who very few on here like, he continues to troll me and others so I bash him still.
Yet I have offered a truce, but I seriously doubt he wants a truce, he probably just wants to troll.
You ask about SBM. To know all about that you need to read many threads and see where their disagreement stems from in order to understand it. I think both him and chump have lost track after so long at it thus far.
Back in the early years of ST and even before at SR, the trolls then were witty, humorous, creative, intellectual, and rarely if ever demeaning.
Not so these days.
I took no blind eye, I saw both sides, tried to get them both to stop, even go to a GTG, bury the hatchet. I even ratcheted up the criticism of SBM and SA210 for being so ruthless with chump. They explained their case why they were trolling him, even though I still didn't agree with them. Then I turned to chump and tried reasoning with him. I guess he decided I was on their side for doing that and started trolling me too.
It speaks volumes to me that even though I came down hard on all parties involved, the only ones to troll me were chump and his buddies.
Still, I have nothing against chump, and upstairs we still get along quite nicely.
The same will probably be the case with blake and I if he decides he wants a truce.

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 04:59 PM
oh...I was hoping you'd want a truce....I was tired of you bashing me....hey, maybe we can get together for a few beers. Waddaya say?

Now you are BSing me, right?
I never know when to believe you.
No offense meant in saying that.
A few beers or margaritas on the rocks would be nice.

spurraider21
07-16-2014, 05:00 PM
where do i start???

way to feed all sorts of stereotypes in one post :lol

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 05:06 PM

A lot of lying, twisting,spinning, distortions and generally bs in this post ^

Oh - yeah - another troll post.

yawn

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:14 PM
A lot of lying, twisting,spinning, distortions and generally bs in this post ^

Oh - yeah - another troll post.

yawn

You let me know when another SpursTalk member gets so insecure that he has to threaten to physically attack people in real life about an online argument. :tu I'll be waiting, chief.

Blake
07-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Now you are BSing me, right?
I never know when to believe you.
No offense meant in saying that.
A few beers or margaritas on the rocks would be nice.

ah, you busted me. Yes, I was BSing you.

you started a thread demanding that I get banned so yeah, I'm gonna pass on your pussy truce.

Fuck you, tbh.

Trill Clinton
07-16-2014, 05:19 PM
way to feed all sorts of stereotypes in one post :lol

hey, not my problem if people are ignorant.

Hope you had a return slip on that gat, bruh. No new pistol should ever jam--did it already have a count on it...?

i fired it quite few times before but that was the one and only time it ever jammed on me. the lord was looking down on me that night.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:24 PM
Yes, and much worse than that. My dispute with SBM was extremely caustic.
Why do I not still call him out?
Because unlike the trolls on here, when I called him out on the Pop issue after the 5th championship, he had the balls to admit he was wrong.
He owned up to it like a man.
As for the disputes involving SBM and his detractors now, I have read enough of the posts, practically all of them in fact, to be able to make an educated decision on who is at fault here.
At the beginning, I sided with chump, but after many posts of my own trying to get all four (chump, SBM, blake, SA210) of them to chill out I realized they all really liked bashing each other.
I was neutral because I had message board friends on both sides of their issues and there were many issues. Then I was bashed by other trolls for being neutral.
It is always something, as Gilda Radner used to say.
Now I try to steer clear of it whenever possible except in the case with blake, who very few on here like, he continues to troll me and others so I bash him still.
Yet I have offered a truce, but I seriously doubt he wants a truce, he probably just wants to troll.
You ask about SBM. To know all about that you need to read many threads and see where their disagreement stems from in order to understand it. I think both him and chump have lost track after so long at it thus far.
Back in the early years of ST and even before at SR, the trolls then were witty, humorous, creative, intellectual, and rarely if ever demeaning.
Not so these days.
I took no blind eye, I saw both sides, tried to get them both to stop, even go to a GTG, bury the hatchet. I even ratcheted up the criticism of SBM and SA210 for being so ruthless with chump. They explained their case why they were trolling him, even though I still didn't agree with them. Then I turned to chump and tried reasoning with him. I guess he decided I was on their side for doing that and started trolling me too.
It speaks volumes to me that even though I came down hard on all parties involved, the only ones to troll me were chump and his buddies.
Still, I have nothing against chump, and upstairs we still get along quite nicely.
The same will probably be the case with blake and I if he decides he wants a truce.

Do you even know what an apology entails? It means that a person has seen the error of their ways. SBM apologized and then in the same post re-upped on his junior high school level of pathetic insults that most people remove from their vocabulary by the age of 20. If I apologize for laying a dude out in a bar and then deck him again immediately after, that doesn't exactly point to me being actually sorry. You bought his half-assed 7th grade nonsense hook, line, and sinker, and once you did you went into full cognitive dissonance mode to justify everything he's done on this site.

You say you admit the possibility you're wrong yet you've done nothing to actively refute my points made above, you just shambled over them with long-winded, heavy-handed speeches about people ganging up on others -- more proof that you have this "us vs. them" mentality in your head. If you walk into a bar swinging at every fucking person in the place, it doesn't mean that they all hated your guts when you walked in, it just means you're an asshole and you're going to piss someone off who's going to break a limb. You're seeing the e-version of that playout here. Only SBM think it's "real life" and since he's been so thoroughly humiliated here his only recourse is to threaten people in real life. You know, right after he says this means nothing to him and is all a big joke. :lol Come on, even you can see how two-faced that is.

Answer me this: Who the fuck brags about pulling a stunt that in the same breath says might have endangered his family? Do you not see how unhinged dude is? SBM is really fucking lucky he didn't piss off someone who's just as crazy, because they'd have all the tools necessary (and the motive, even) to find him. Dude made his entire life public on the internet, and then went off telling people to fight him and spewed endless amount of hate. Pretty fitting for this thread, actually.

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 05:25 PM
ah, you busted me. Yes, I was BSing you.

you started a thread demanding that I get banned so yeah, I'm gonna pass on your pussy truce.

Fuck you, tbh.

Xmas - I rest my case - as I posted this in the other thread for you - even before I read this trolls response ^

Rest my fuckin' case;

xmas -

you are pissing in the wind -

This is a cesspool. The shittiest human beings reside here.

If you are NOT hated here - you are a shitty human being yourself.

You have to be brutally honest with yourself here -

If you want to be "liked" and/or "accepted" in here - all you have to do is be a shitty human being like they are.

There is no grey area - there is no "rules" and there is nothing true about this bullshit that has been directed your way about - other idiots forming some kind of consensus and disapproving of you -

they are simply doing what they do - trolling you and being the shitty human beings that they are.

If you try "truces" and "logic"

courtesy, intelligence, reasoning,

with shitty human beings - then what you will get is

lying, trolling, disrespect, spinning of facts, and other shitty human being conduct -

I can sleep well at night knowing that I will never be considered "ok" in this shithouse by these idiots.

Wanna find out the truth real quick?

You already did - you issued a gentlemanly invite to all these idiots and no one wanted any part of it.

You know why?

#1) They are pussies that are shit-scared to face anyone that they know they might have offended because - they are shitty human beings with no manners, no class, no balls.

#2) They really all

say the same fuckin thing "gtg's are not my thing" "you take this so serious"
(which is code for = "I am a big pussy who talks shit in hiding"

#3) They are the ones that take this seriously - because you or I would go have a beer, shake their hand , laugh at the stupidity and generally have a good time - because we are regular people - and we are men enough to face someone without shitting our pants -

they will never have the balls to face anyone here - because they are only "safe" in hiding so they can continue their shitty human behavior.

If you want "in" this club - you -

Lose.

Fuck them all. I can sleep at night knowing that I consistently gave all the fuckin shitty human beings the finger and said - fuck you and your little trolling garbage - I shit on all of you.

:ihit:ihit:ihit

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Xmas - I rest my case - as I posted this in the other thread for you - even before I read this trolls response ^

Rest my fuckin' case;

xmas -

If you want to be "liked" and/or "accepted" in here - all you have to do is be a shitty human being like they are.

There is no grey area - there is no "rules" and there is nothing true about this bullshit that has been directed your way about - other idiots forming some kind of consensus and disapproving of you -

they are simply doing what they do - trolling you and being the shitty human beings that they are.

lying, trolling, disrespect, spinning of facts, and other shitty human being conduct -

I can sleep well at night knowing that I will never be considered "ok" in this shithouse by these idiots.

You already did - you issued a gentlemanly invite to all these idiots and no one wanted any part of it.

You know why?

#1) They are pussies that are shit-scared to face anyone that they know they might have offended because - they are shitty human beings with no manners, no class, no balls.

#2) They really all

#3) They are the ones that take this seriously - because you or I would go have a beer, shake their hand , laugh at the stupidity and generally have a good time - because we are regular people - and we are men enough to face someone without shitting our pants -

they will never have the balls to face anyone here - because they are only "safe" in hiding so they can continue their shitty human behavior.

Lose.

Fuck them all. I can sleep at night knowing that I consistently gave all the fuckin shitty human beings the finger and said - fuck you and your little trolling garbage - I shit on all of you.

Good for you that you don't take this seriously. :lmao

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Do you even know what an apology entails? It means that a person has seen the error of their ways. SBM apologized and then in the same post re-upped on his junior high school level of pathetic insults that most people remove from their vocabulary by the age of 20. If I apologize for laying a dude out in a bar and then deck him again immediately after, that doesn't exactly point to me being actually sorry. You bought his half-assed 7th grade nonsense hook, line, and sinker, and once you did you went into full cognitive dissonance mode to justify everything he's done on this site.

You say you admit the possibility you're wrong yet you've done nothing to actively refute my points made above, you just shambled over them with long-winded, heavy-handed speeches about people ganging up on others -- more proof that you have this "us vs. them" mentality in your head. If you walk into a bar swinging at every fucking person in the place, it doesn't mean that they all hated your guts when you walked in, it just means you're an asshole and you're going to piss someone off who's going to break a limb. You're seeing the e-version of that playout here. Only SBM think it's "real life" and since he's been so thoroughly humiliated here his only recourse is to threaten people in real life. You know, right after he says this means nothing to him and is all a big joke. :lol Come on, even you can see how two-faced that is.

Answer me this: Who the fuck brags about pulling a stunt that in the same breath says might have endangered his family? Do you not see how unhinged dude is?

Yup, keep proving what I just posted with your troll nonsense.

I still have no idea what suddenly crawled up your ass in regards to me -- but you are really a little bleeding vagina.

Grow a pair buddy.

RD2191
07-16-2014, 05:30 PM
Havoc why are you being a hypocrite? Just the other day Fkla started a thread and Blake simply posts "lol utsa", tell me, what was the point of that? Is that not trolling? Was he not looking to stir shit up with Fkla? Come on, son. You're obviously an educated man so how you can criticize Xmas while defending Blake is beyond me.

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Havoc why are you being a hypocrite? Just the other day Fkla started a thread and Blake simply posts "lol utsa", tell me, what was the point of that? Is that not trolling? Was he not looking to stir shit up with Fkla? Come on, son. You're obviously an educated man so how you can criticize Xmas while defending Blake is beyond me.

Because they are lying hypocritical judgemental little pussies =

and when someone they approve of does shitty things - they think it is funny -

then shit gets thrown back in their face -

and they flip their two-faced mask over and start crying

"ooh ooh he takes it seriously, he is a blah-blah troll troll lie lie"

:lmao:lmao

RD2191
07-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Because they are lying hypocritical judgemental little pussies =

and when someone they approve of does shitty things - they think it is funny -

then shit gets thrown back in their face -

and they flip their two-faced mask over and start crying

"ooh ooh he takes it seriously, he is a blah-blah troll troll lie lie"

This is the truth.

leemajors
07-16-2014, 05:38 PM

If blake says it fkla generally respobds with lol tech and everyone goes about their business, i really doubt it bothers anyone anymore tbh :lol

RD2191
07-16-2014, 05:40 PM
If blake says it fkla generally respobds with lol tech and everyone goes about their business, i really doubt it bothers anyone anymore tbh :lol
I understand, and I find it pretty funny, tbh. My point is why hate on SBM and Xmas when Blake and his buddies also troll? I've never seen Xmas troll. SBM is getting shit for laughing at "Chump". It wasn't even his thread, plenty of people laughed at those photoshops.

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 05:41 PM

So it's ok for Blake to troll.

Got it.

Panties get twisted when people you don't like troll.

Got it.

Wait...

Didn't I point this out years ago.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:41 PM

Where have I defended Blake? I'm sorry, this whole, "omg u guys are teaming up" theory is absolutely off the fucking RAILS. I've RIPPED Blake for his posting style before. In fact, the ONLY posters I've called attention to in this entire ordeal is Benefactor and one other ST regular -- because the quality of their posts is INCREDIBLY high on average and speaks to how ridiculous the situation is that they would even comment on it, let alone point out how silly someone is being. There are plenty of trolls at Spurstalk, and plenty of people who aren't trolls occasionally make inflammatory posts. This notion that I'm taking a side and defending someone to the bone is absurd, dude. Show me ONE post where I've defended Blake except to point out that SBM or xmas are being idiotic. Usually if someone gets trolled, myself included, we laugh about it, because it's the fucking internet and most high-functioning adults don't take it to mean anything.

leemajors
07-16-2014, 05:42 PM
I understand, and I find it pretty funny, tbh. My point is why hate on SBM and Xmas when Blake and his buddies also troll? I've never seen Xmas troll. SBM is getting shit for laughing at "Chump". It wasn't even his thread, plenty of people laughed at those photoshops.

Xmas trolled first in this very thread.

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 05:42 PM

You cannot state the truth in here -

not when they don't like the truth!

lol

RD2191
07-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Where have I defended Blake? I'm sorry, this whole, "omg u guys are teaming up" theory is absolutely off the fucking RAILS. In fact, the ONLY posters I've called attention to in this entire ordeal is Benefactor and one other ST regular -- because the quality of their posts is INCREDIBLY high on average and speaks to how ridiculous the situation is that they would even comment on it, let alone point out how silly someone is being. There are plenty of trolls at Spurstalk, and plenty of people who aren't trolls occasionally make inflammatory posts. This notion that I'm taking a side and defending someone to the bone is absurd, dude. Show me ONE post where I've defended Blake except to point out that SBM or xmas are being idiotic.
I'll admit, you've never defended him, but you also aren't giving him shit like you are Xmas and SBM. Why is that?

leemajors
07-16-2014, 05:44 PM

Yeah too bad lebomb isn't around too much anymore, his responses to lol utsa were funny

silverblk mystix
Where have I defended Blake? I'm sorry, this whole, "omg u guys are teaming up" theory is absolutely off the fucking RAILS. In fact, the ONLY posters I've called attention to in this entire ordeal is Benefactor and one other ST regular -- because the quality of their posts is INCREDIBLY high on average and speaks to how ridiculous the situation is that they would even comment on it, let alone point out how silly someone is being. There are plenty of trolls at Spurstalk, and plenty of people who aren't trolls occasionally make inflammatory posts. This notion that I'm taking a side and defending someone to the bone is absurd, dude. Show me ONE post where I've defended Blake except to point out that SBM or xmas are being idiotic. Usually if someone gets trolled, myself included, we laugh about it, because it's the fucking internet and most high-functioning adults don't take it to mean anything.

Whah wimper fuckin wah

I think I will start a little petition titled

"Cry Havoc and his Vagina -please help stop the bleeding!"

:rollin:rollin:rollin

xmas1997
Rob, I give up on these guys.
They don't want the truth, they just want to troll.
Yes, practically everyone trolls.
But I sincerely try not to.
9 times out of 10, I am "replying" to someone trying to troll or attack me. The posts are there for all to read and now even when I am sincere, they still want to troll.
Luckily there are some intelligent posters on here like you and SBM and some others, but for the most part I am now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that these other idiots are just trolls who just want to troll.
I tried explaining things to cryhavoc, but you read his response.
There is no explaining things. They have their agendas.
You were right all along, SBM.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:46 PM
I'll admit, you've never defended him, but you also aren't giving him shit like you are Xmas and SBM. Why is that?

Blake and I have had our differences in the past. I ripped him for it, and we both moved on. I'm not going to go after every single poster on the board who I disagree with, that's pointless.

To Blake's credit, he never threatened to try to find me at a GTG and try to hand me my ass though. If he had, I'd probably be ridiculing and laughing at him too. But he can take a fair bit of criticism without getting jimmies all rustled. :lol I mean fuck dude, we've had it out how many times upstairs? Do you see me taking every pot-shot I can at you? No? Maybe because I don't feel the need to... for some reason. :lol

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:46 PM
Whah wimper fuckin wah

I think I will start a little petition titled

Please do. It will lend so much credit to the thought that threatening to beat people up over things said on the internet does not count as whining. :lol

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Xmas trolled first in this very thread.

If that is what you want to call it. I was bashing blake to be quite a bit more accurate though, for all the trolling he does in so many other threads.
I did offer him a truce.
More than he has ever done for me.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:48 PM
They have their agendas.

http://mygaming.co.za/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

These evil agendas to subvert these posters that were rarely active 3 months ago! Get 'em, boys!

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 05:49 PM
9 times out of 10, I am "replying" to someone trying to troll or attack me. The posts are there for all to read and now even when I am sincere, they still want to troll.
Luckily there are some intelligent posters on here like you and SBM and some others, but for the most part I am now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that these other idiots are just trolls who just want to troll.

SA210 and I tried to tell you and I actually appreciate the fact that you - instead gave them a chance and tried to find out for yourself - without our "poisoning the well" so-to-speak...

But as you just tried to be a man and treat Blake like a man - I knew he would come back with a little troll - pussy in hiding - remark -

But don't mistake it -

Blake is so terrified of any meeting that it was easy for him to "act tough" and tell you "fuck you"

Never in his wildest fucking dreams would he muster the balls to say it to anyone's face.

leemajors
07-16-2014, 05:50 PM
If that is what you want to call it. I was bashing blake to be quite a bit more accurate though, for all the trolling he does in so many other threads.
I did offer him a truce.

Blake hadn't even posted in this thread, I don't know what else you could call it.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:50 PM
I did offer him a truce.

I prefer a strict non-aggression pact with the option to abrogate after 3 months. I like my internet arguments that I staunchly defend as meaning nothing to me to be nicely bound with legal documentation. :tu :lol

RD2191
07-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Blake and I have had our differences in the past. I ripped him for it, and we both moved on. I'm not going to go after every single poster on the board who I disagree with, that's pointless.

To Blake's credit, he never threatened to try to find me at a GTG and try to hand me my ass though. If he had, I'd probably be ridiculing and laughing at him too. But he can take a fair bit of criticism without getting jimmies all rustled. :lol I mean fuck dude, we've had it out how many times upstairs? Do you see me taking every pot-shot I can at you? No? Maybe because I don't feel the need to... for some reason. :lol
I understand, thank you for an honest answer.

Just wait until the reg season gets going. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 05:51 PM
I prefer a strict non-aggression pact with the option to abrogate after 3 months. I like my internet arguments that I staunchly defend as meaning nothing to me to be nicely bound with legal documentation. :tu :lol

RD2191
07-16-2014, 05:53 PM
Havoc is an okay dude in my book. But I genuinely do not like Chump or Blake, but hey, at least I'm honest. You and SBM are also good posters in my book. You have always been respectful towards me so I will be the same towards you. SBM also helped me out with some stuff I was dealing with early on so again, he is good in my book.

Reck
07-16-2014, 05:58 PM

OR

OR

If (x) is true/then

Did you write all this or is this a copy paste job? Ridiculous. lol

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:58 PM
I understand, thank you for an honest answer.

Just wait until the reg season gets going. :lol

That's the difference.

We can have a huge fucking blowout online, call each other names, laugh at each other's bball predictions (2nd round exit lol) and at the end of the way, it's whatever.

Have you thought about actually trying to threaten to fight me? How far removed is that from your mind? That's the point here. There are two people in all of Spurstalk taking this ridiculousness personally (as evidenced by their daily assertion about how it means nothing to them, over and over and over, like a fat kid reassuring himself he's not gonna eat that cake in the fridge :lol). And I'm sure you can figure out who that is.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Did you write all this or is this a copy paste job? Ridiculous. lol

Admittedly I'm pretty fascinated by how delusional some people can be. No, honestly, it's fucking AMAZING how far the mind will go to convince itself of things that just aren't true. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 06:00 PM
That's the difference.

We can have a huge fucking blowout online, call each other names, laugh at each other's bball predictions (2nd round exit lol) and at the end of the way, it's whatever.

Have you thought about actually trying to threaten to fight me? How far removed is that from your mind? That's the point here. There are two people in all of Spurstalk taking this ridiculousness personally (as evidenced by their daily assertion about how it means nothing to them, over and over and over, like a fat kid reassuring himself he's not gonna eat that cake in the fridge :lol). And I'm sure you can figure out who that is.

....bleeding profusely....

this Vagina is on year-round menstruation

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 06:02 PM
....bleeding profusely....

this Vagina is on year-round menstruation

At this point I'm convinced you camp outside of high schools to pick up insults. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-16-2014, 06:04 PM
At this point I'm convinced I am a woman!

No shit sherlock!

RD2191
07-16-2014, 06:06 PM
That's the difference.

Yeah, I need to lighten up. It is the internet and at the end of the day I guess we all come here to blow off steam and maybe vent every now and then.

I can't lie. I'm pretty sure I challenged Benefactor, Ezau, and TE to street fights, I was trolling though, sort of. :lol

Xmas is trying to good, imo. But we all have varying viewpoints so it is what it is.

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Havoc is an okay dude in my book. But I genuinely do not like Chump or Blake, but hey, at least I'm honest. You and SBM are also good posters in my book. You have always been respectful towards me so I will be the same towards you. SBM also helped me out with some stuff I was dealing with early on so again, he is good in my book.

Thanks Rob, I tried with cryhavoc, but he wants to only see one side of the issue and not the whole issue. I was willing to reason with him, and even still have nothing against him.
It would be nice if he took a longer look at things and called out those who really deserves to be called out. But if he wants to make me the big scapegoat in all this, fine, he is welcome to, but that is the furthest from the truth.
But it is what it is.

Lee, what I did was attack (bash) blake first "IN THIS THREAD", I do not deny that.
But it was in response to all the many many other threads where blake does nothing, absolutely nothing but troll others.
If you cannot see this then you need to get some glasses.
I even offered blake a truce.
What good did that get me? Zero.
What has blake ever done on a positive note? Zero.
And what does blake want to do besides troll? Zero.
If you have blinders on then I would understand your attitude, but I try to give you more credit than that whenever possible.

Blake
07-16-2014, 06:17 PM

Rest my fuckin' case;

xmas -

You know why?

#2) They really all

Lose.

Lol meltdown

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 06:43 PM
It is an amazing experiment in human nature in watching someone make a fool of themselves while hiding behind the anonymity of a computer screen on an internet message board.
One can only watch as lies become compounded by more lies, and insults result as well as false accusations, simply because there are no punitive damages for those actions.
It is a pretty wild social experiment if you ask me how some on here can so willingly throw civility, respect, intelligence, manners, and good will, completely out the window.
One wonders how some of these people manage to get along in real life because if you are so willing to delude yourself of the truth on here, then how does that carry over into the real world?
It is amusing only because of the depths of depravity and denigration it lowers to, even by those who profess to be logical in normal real life situations.

Blake
07-16-2014, 06:49 PM

Lol having a book

I don't like or hate you. I don't even know you, don't care about you.

You guys take this place way too serious. Lol.

RD2191
07-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Lol having a book

I don't like or hate you. I don't even know you, don't care about you.

You guys take this place way too serious. Lol.
You're the one that brought your personal life into this place. So if anyone takes this place too seriously it is you.

Blake
07-16-2014, 06:54 PM
I did offer him a truce.

you also laughed at my personal life and started a thread begging for me to be banned.

More than I've ever done to you or ever will do to you. I just don't care about you the way you do about me.
I don't care about you at all.

Blake
07-16-2014, 06:58 PM
You're the one that brought your personal life into this place. So if anyone takes this place too seriously it is you.

Bringing something in my personal life here doesn't mean I take this place serious at all. If anything, I thought at the time an anonymous silly messageboard was a great place to vent and melt down.

I'd also get pissed off every time one of you idiots called me "cuck".

Lol I just don't care about this place like you morons.

RD2191
07-16-2014, 07:15 PM
Bringing something in my personal life here doesn't mean I take this place serious at all. If anything, I thought at the time an anonymous silly messageboard was a great place to vent and melt down.

I'd also get pissed off every time one of you idiots called me "cuck".

Lol I just don't care about this place like you morons.
Yeah, I can tell you really don't care. :downspin:

DJR210
07-16-2014, 07:32 PM
:lmao @ Cry Havoc getting engulfed in the never ending battle

Thread
07-16-2014, 07:41 PM
I was 15 and alone on a Saturday night, my parents had gone out for the evening. My older brother (23) stopped by and I got it in my head to load my father's shot gun, point it out the back door and fire it into the backyard. I did this twice, reloading once. I took the two spent shotgun shells up the street and dumped them in the sewer drain.

Monday afternoon I'm laying in my bed watching television when the old man flashed by my room and on into his room. My old man never moved fast. He was moving fast. He flashed back out with the shot gun from where I'd returned it next to his dresser. He sniffed the gun barrel.

Long story short the next door neighbor had seen me and ratted me out.

The old man whistled the loops and beat me until I managed to make the front door, but, he chased me in broad daylight up the street past the neighbor's who I'd known all my life and delivered the Cleveland Plain Dealer to each morning. I finally couldn't lose him, so I did the run around the car trick and he talked me into going back to the house on the promise he'd beat me no more. He lied. He'd still be beating on me if my other brother (17) hadn't pulled him off. I had to go to the people's house in the back, confess, pull those pellets out of the wood, putty the holes over, sand it smooth and paint the entire house. I missed the windows by about a foot.

A few days later I did my paper route collections and I was forbidden to lie upon inquiry and there was plenty of inquiry. "That was your father?" "What did you do, child?"......"Oh."

Cry Havoc
07-16-2014, 07:48 PM
:lmao @ Cry Havoc getting engulfed in the never ending battle

Yeah. :lol can't lie, I'm sort of fascinated by the whole thing.

xmas1997
07-16-2014, 07:50 PM

And he isn't serious, right?
Yet he wouldn't accept a truce.
Why, so he could continue to troll.

lil'mo
07-16-2014, 08:11 PM
Driven drunk a bunch of times. Even worse when I was younger me and some friends used to buy beer and drive around downtown while we drank the beer, which looking back is really really stupid. Absolute dumbest though is probably when me and one of my best friends (RIP) started pissing on each others tires at a party every time we needed to piss...eventually I decided to up the ante by pissing on his windshield but ended up cracking it pretty bad. He went over and punched my windshield and did the same. Almost fought over it but eventually hugged it out--good times tbh.
weak

DJR210
07-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Absolute dumbest though is probably when me and one of my best friends (RIP) started pissing on each others tires at a party every time we needed to piss...eventually I decided to up the ante by pissing on his windshield

What a fucking bizarre friendship

DMC
07-16-2014, 10:27 PM
I was trying to get good resolution on a high mass to charge ratio substance and almost vented to check the quads prior to actually remembering to start the injection.

TE
07-16-2014, 10:32 PM
I was trying to get good resolution on a high mass to charge ratio substance and almost vented to check the quads prior to actually remembering to start the injection.
The fudge...were you using a mass spec machine tbh?

DMC
07-16-2014, 10:34 PM

Or what's behind door number 2: you're just an annoying old twat. Parsimony would likely dictate that over the whining conspiracy offering you made.

DMC
07-16-2014, 10:34 PM
The fudge...were you using a mass spec machine tbh?

tbh I was... sorta... a LINAC..

Blake
07-16-2014, 10:37 PM

Lol you hate me

Blake
07-16-2014, 10:45 PM
And he isn't serious, right?
Yet he wouldn't accept a truce.
Why, so he could continue to troll.

I'll stop making fun of you if you stop saying stupid shit.

Take it or leave it.

TE
07-16-2014, 10:47 PM
tbh I was... sorta... a LINAC..
Good stuff :tu

DMC
07-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Good stuff :tu

It was years ago, now it's just something that keeps me away from home for too long at times.

J.T.
07-16-2014, 11:33 PM
Goddamn...that sounds miserable. Were you drunk also? I can't imagine anyone talking me into getting in a trunk if I was trippin. No matter how fucked up I was, I think (I hope) I'd still be like..."nooo...I don't think I'm going to do that." But now that I think about it, I'd be freaking if they drove off and I didn't have a ride also.

Shit though...what if they forgot you in the trunk. Or what if they ran off the road into the wood and all died but you were still in the trunk.

Man...it's almost uncomfortable thinking about all the bad scenarios.

I don't remember drinking much that night. My reason behind getting in the trunk was simple. That was the only scenario that ended with me getting to watch the Colts game the next morning. What makes this whole thing even better is once I got back to my apartment, I discovered the game actually WAS on local TV because the Cowboys and Texans both played later in the day. Indy came back and won at the end of the 4th quarter. So it was worth it, in a way.

Avante
07-17-2014, 01:40 AM
Taking a big marine up on the old cigarette between the arms bit. Have three ugly scars because of it. He was stupid but I was crazy.

Aztecfan03
07-17-2014, 02:59 AM

stop fucking lying. we all see your posts.

JudynTX
07-17-2014, 09:47 AM
The dumbest thing I ever did was take a ride from a stranger when I was in my early 20's. My girlfriend left me at the club (cause she got lucky) and left my ass there. :lol I was offered a ride home and held the door handle the whole way home. He ended up being a nice guy. Thinking back, that was some stupid shit. :wow Could have been Ted Bundy.

Blake
07-17-2014, 09:57 AM
The dumbest thing I ever did was take a ride from a stranger when I was in my early 20's. My girlfriend left me at the club (cause she got lucky) and left my ass there. :lol I was offered a ride home and held the door handle the whole way home. He ended up being a nice guy. Thinking back, that was some stupid shit. :wow Could have been Ted Bundy.

what a terrible friend.

JudynTX
07-17-2014, 10:01 AM
what a terrible friend.

:lol No cell phones back then either.

Blake
07-17-2014, 10:56 AM

of course I'm trolling, dumbass.

The difference is that xmas and sbm cry and bitch about people trolling them, then turn around and try to revenge troll.

They're idiotic nuthurt hypocrites.

Blake
07-17-2014, 11:03 AM
:lol No cell phones back then either.

I walked home from a club one night after my friends left thinking I was going home with a chick I knew from class that I bumped into.

at 3am in Lubbock in February sucked ass.

Leetonidas
07-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Another thread hijacked by the faggot brigade

Leetonidas
07-17-2014, 11:46 AM
I was 15 and alone on a Saturday night, my parents had gone out for the evening. My older brother (23) stopped by and I got it in my head to load my father's shot gun, point it out the back door and fire it into the backyard. I did this twice, reloading once. I took the two spent shotgun shells up the street and dumped them in the sewer drain.

Monday afternoon I'm laying in my bed watching television when the old man flashed by my room and on into his room. My old man never moved fast. He was moving fast. He flashed back out with the shot gun from where I'd returned it next to his dresser. He sniffed the gun barrel.

Long story short the next door neighbor had seen me and ratted me out.

The old man whistled the loops and beat me until I managed to make the front door, but, he chased me in broad daylight up the street past the neighbor's who I'd known all my life and delivered the Cleveland Plain Dealer to each morning. I finally couldn't lose him, so I did the run around the car trick and he talked me into going back to the house on the promise he'd beat me no more. He lied. He'd still be beating on me if my other brother (17) hadn't pulled him off. I had to go to the people's house in the back, confess, pull those pellets out of the wood, putty the holes over, sand it smooth and paint the entire house. I missed the windows by about a foot.

A few days later I did my paper route collections and I was forbidden to lie upon inquiry and there was plenty of inquiry. "That was your father?" "What did you do, child?"......"Oh."

Damn

Leetonidas
07-17-2014, 11:50 AM

cmon brah :lol xmas can't help himself from talking about blake. He purposely goes into threads blake hasn't even posted in and will make some retarded post shitting on him. Look at his first post in this thread :lol he does this in every thread he posts in. he's obsessed with blake for some reason. and purposely posting negative shit to incite a response from someone else is like the definition of trolling, so you have seen xmas troll, in almost every single thread he posts in.

what I can't believe is that any of the people involved are still pathetically continuing the worst feud in the history of ST tbh. This pointless back and forth has been happening since last november :lmao Motherfuckers need to give it up already and talk about some new shit. I mean why keep beating a dead horse? If people feel like this place is such a cesspool full or horrible people, why do they spend hours a day posting here? Some kind of moral crusade no one gives a fuck about? No, because they're dumbass trolls like the rest of the lot and are too wrapped up in knob slobbing each other to admit it.

The Gemini Method
07-17-2014, 11:55 AM

Bundy was caught (for the final time...) in 1978--unless you were clubbing in bell bottoms or doing blow in the ladies room, you probably wouldn't have been abducted by Bundy. As long as the dude didn't have a Volkswagon Bug or you were brunette, you were probably fine. But if you were a twentysomething in 1978 that would mean you're now in your 50s.

Blake
07-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Bundy was caught (for the final time...) in 1978--unless you were clubbing in bell bottoms or doing blow in the ladies room, you probably wouldn't have been abducted by Bundy. As long as the dude didn't have a Volkswagon Bug or you were brunette, you were probably fine. But if you were a twentysomething in 1978 that would mean you're now in your 50s.

Lol

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 12:09 PM

or 60's.

Cry Havoc
07-17-2014, 12:32 PM
cmon brah :lol xmas can't help himself from talking about blake. He purposely goes into threads blake hasn't even posted in and will make some retarded post shitting on him. Look at his first post in this thread :lol he does this in every thread he posts in. he's obsessed with blake for some reason. and purposely posting negative shit to incite a response from someone else is like the definition of trolling, so you have seen xmas troll, in almost every single thread he posts in.

what I can't believe is that any of the people involved are still pathetically continuing the worst feud in the history of ST tbh. This pointless back and forth has been happening since last november :lmao Motherfuckers need to give it up already and talk about some new shit. I mean why keep beating a dead horse? If people feel like this place is such a cesspool full or horrible people, why do they spend hours a day posting here? Some kind of moral crusade no one gives a fuck about? No, because they're dumbass trolls like the rest of the lot and are too wrapped up in knob slobbing each other to admit it.

I find it hilarious, personally. :lol

FkLA
07-17-2014, 04:59 PM
What a fucking bizarre friendship

You never take a piss behind a car/tree when youre at an outside party? Might be a Mexican thing tbh.

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 05:10 PM
You never take a piss behind a car/tree when youre at an outside party? Might be a Mexican thing tbh.

one time we were shooting pool in college and pretty drunk. my buddy went to the bathroom. a minute or two later, I had to go. I was at the urinal and my buddy was making doody in the stall. I didn't say anything but just started peeing on the floor under the divider and laughing. when I stepped back, I saw that it was a different pair of shoes than what he was wearing. I hauled ass out of there and of course saw my buddy sitting on a stool having a beer. I immediately grabbed a stick and acted like I was taking a shot.

The Gemini Method
07-17-2014, 05:17 PM
one time we were shooting pool in college and pretty drunk. my buddy went to the bathroom. a minute or two later, I had to go. I was at the urinal and my buddy was making doody in the stall. I didn't say anything but just started peeing on the floor under the divider and laughing. when I stepped back, I saw that it was a different pair of shoes than what he was wearing. I hauled ass out of there and of course saw my buddy sitting on a stool having a beer. I immediately grabbed a stick and acted like I was taking a shot. Awkward. Thought this was gonna have a glory hole situation involved.

FkLA
07-17-2014, 05:18 PM
one time we were shooting pool in college and pretty drunk. my buddy went to the bathroom. a minute or two later, I had to go. I was at the urinal and my buddy was making doody in the stall. I didn't say anything but just started peeing on the floor under the divider and laughing. when I stepped back, I saw that it was a different pair of shoes than what he was wearing. I hauled ass out of there and of course saw my buddy sitting on a stool having a beer. I immediately grabbed a stick and acted like I was taking a shot.

bigzak25
07-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Postponing my flight out of ireland for a day so I could sightsee dublin for a day. Full blown mania. Giving away hundreds of dollars...most all possessions. Then really losing it and throwing away my passport, i d, plane ticket, everything but a saint of psalm 23.

Cry Havoc
07-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Postponing my flight out of ireland for a day so I could sightsee dublin for a day. Full blown mania. Giving away hundreds of dollars...most all possessions. Then really losing it and throwing away my passport, i d, plane ticket, everything but a saint of psalm 23.

Uh. Why? Why throw away your passport?

bigzak25
07-17-2014, 06:51 PM
I was borderline phsycotic, seemed like a good idea at the time. But seriously, the stupidest thing I've ever done is a tie between ripping my left testicle off. Thank god for meds!

DJR210
07-17-2014, 07:18 PM

Yes, I definitely do. I do not piss on windshields however. Is that a Mexican tradition? :lol

bigzak25
07-17-2014, 09:52 PM
A tie with cheating on my ex wife.....while manic but still....very stupid.

DMC
07-17-2014, 09:58 PM
I was borderline phsycotic, seemed like a good idea at the time. But seriously, the stupidest thing I've ever done is a tie between ripping my left testicle off. Thank god for meds!
Phsycotic eh? That sounds bad.

bigzak25
07-17-2014, 11:36 PM
It was interesting. The.suck part of it is waking up strapped to a gurney. Head to toe nigga....time to go back to sleep.

Leetonidas
07-18-2014, 01:37 AM
Damn BZ :depressed

DD
07-18-2014, 09:15 AM
nair'd my balls once. never again

DD
07-18-2014, 09:18 AM
It was interesting. The.suck part of it is waking up strapped to a gurney. Head to toe nigga....time to go back to sleep.

You take Lithium, don't you?

bigzak25
07-18-2014, 09:29 AM
No. No lithium. Other stuff.

FkLA
07-18-2014, 04:35 PM
Yes, I definitely do. I do not piss on windshields however. Is that a Mexican tradition? :lol

Nah, even the tire thing started off as an accident. He pissed on mine on accident so I pissed on his when I had to go which started the back and forth. Some drinks later I had the genius idea of pissing on his windshield. If we werent like brothers we probably wouldve thrown down over the whole thing tbh.

xmas1997
07-18-2014, 05:09 PM
I offered a truce to that ignorant troll blake. Dumbest thing I've done this week.

Big Empty
07-18-2014, 06:24 PM
tubing the guadelupe, getting drunk and trying to swim to the bottom of the river. Ive always thought the deepest that river got is 6-8 feet lol. Nope. I swam atleast 17-20 ft till i finally touched bottom. Sober, thinking about it, so many things could have gone wrong

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 02:18 PM
Apologized to the "kiddie" trolls on here!
They travel in packs!
And "stupid" is their pecking order.

3rd Grader
07-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Who you calling a kiddie troll asshole. And to think, I wanted to grow up to be a troll hunter, just like you.