PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe: We Have As Good A Chance To Ring As Anyone Next Year

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2014, 09:09 PM
:toast

M-ruoAhugYY

kobe4life
07-16-2014, 09:24 PM
Jesus Kool I agree the Lakers will be the 2015 champs. Are you ready for title 6 Jesus Kool?

illusioNtEk
07-16-2014, 09:28 PM
If the Lakers where in the East, then yes..... however in the West it's a whole other story....

good luck Kobe

Thebesteva
07-16-2014, 09:57 PM
They're not winning shit, stfu contract boy

Reck
07-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Right now all 30 teams have the same chances to win the title. Kobe's not wrong in saying they have a chance, technically. :lol

phyzik
07-16-2014, 10:49 PM
48 ain't winning shit. despite denial from his cocksuckers, that bag is firmly strapped to that Achilles. Duncan no longer bears that burden, Duncan kicked his leg with so much force it launched the bag halfway across America and landed squarely at 48's feet in that land that is overdue to drop off the face of the earth on the west coast.

Thread
07-16-2014, 10:51 PM
48 aint winning shit.

If 6 did anything is possible.

phyzik
07-16-2014, 10:56 PM

48 doesn't have the tools to fix his sinking ship, and you fucking know it. 48 is in a worse situation than the King was just this past NBA finals... and 48 is in the west. :lol

Franklin
07-16-2014, 10:57 PM
Agree, according to quantum physics if a prisoner keeps knocking himself against the wall he'll have a slim chance to go through the wall someday and then out of the jail.

moisaenz
07-16-2014, 11:30 PM
Mr.48 can't even carry his team to be in a 6 situation..

cd021
07-16-2014, 11:34 PM
Get Boozer, championship will come...

Kool Bob Love
07-16-2014, 11:40 PM
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/kawhi-leonard-rare-smile-dot-gid.gif

Splits
07-16-2014, 11:45 PM
:cry leader

Before Young could become too giddy about staying in his hometown, he received an important phone call from Kobe Bryant. The message went beyond congratulating Young, a former Cleveland Reseda High and USC standout, on staying in his hometown.

“He was the first person to call me. He was telling me to get in the gym and work hard,” Young recalled. “They’re already counting us out.”

Yes, they are.

The Lakers are not just coming off a 27-55 record last season, the team’s worst in L.A. franchise history. The Lakers lost in the James and Anthony sweepstakes. Pau Gasol, who guided the Lakers to two NBA titles in his 6 1/2 seasons here, left for the Chicago Bulls. The Lakers also lost key reserves in Jodie Meeks to Detroit and Young’s close friend, Jordan Farmar, to the Clippers.

“This is a chance for him to see what it’s like to be on the other side and be an enemy,” Young said of Farmar leaving. “We’ve always been rivals since high school. But I wanted to keep him.”

Yet, Young stayed optimistic. He gushed about Bryant’s recovery after playing in only six games last season because of injuries to his left Achilles tendon and left knee. Young touted the Lakers acquiring guard Jeremy Lin (and a 2015 first and second round pick) from the Houston Rockets for the rights to overseas player Sergei Lishchuk. Young liked the Lakers agreed to a two-year, $18 million to bring back forward Jordan Hill. And, of course, Young mentioned how the the Lakers signed on board for another four years of “Swaggy P.”

“We’ll be fine; they got me,” Young said. “We’re a playoff team. Don’t count us out.”

It seems pretty challenging for the Lakers to live up to Young’s bold prediction . Plenty of that depends on Bryant’s health and play, for sure. Some of it hinges on how much Young duplicates last season’s performance in which he averaged a team-leading 17.9 points on 43.5 percent shooting. When Young went through that process, Bryant offered him some tough love on how to develop into a complete player.

Young believes he will remain a backup small forward. But how will he adjust toward playing with Bryant and stomach his infamous death stares?

“Oh man,” Young said, smiling. “I can handle them though. A lot of them can’t handle Kobe’s looks.”

Young received plenty of them last year, the most famous one involving Bryant directly looking at Young with a stern expression from the sidelines.

“That moment, we were down by like 20 at Golden State,” Young recalled. “It was bad. He gave me that look, ‘Like come on!’ I tried, but it was tough.”

Safe to say those interactions will continue, with Bryant’s early offseason phone call setting the tone.

“Kobe puts more pressure on me,” said Young, who has frequently played in Drew League games this summer. “Ever since he gave me that phone call, I’ve been in the gym every day.”

whitemamba
07-16-2014, 11:46 PM
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/kawhi-leonard-rare-smile-dot-gid.gif
i didnt know kawhi knew how to smile tbh

Chris
07-17-2014, 12:00 AM
Who's your coach?

Chris
07-17-2014, 12:02 AM

No, that's not flying. Admit, Kobe is full of shit.

Thread
07-17-2014, 12:36 AM
48 doesn't have the tools to fix his sinking ship, and you fucking know it. 48 is in a worse situation than the King was just this past NBA finals... and 48 is in the west. :lol

Of course, you have Media pied pipering the horde. But, I ain't part of the horde. I ain't nobody's fart catcher.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

And in the bitter end when I looked over as I was shinin' them fuckin' shoes I spotted that hump Howard and last in was James, Kiwi & all.

They can concoct & cite legacy and "ring don't matter no more." until the cow's come home. Uh, uh. We started together at ring was everything and that's how we're going on to the end. We're not going to mentor kids and we're not going to hide Bird as Stevenson burns his ass and we're not going to give Doc a break because Silver can't lynch Sterling and keep him lynched. No, we're not gonna do those things on this Forum. No. Absolutely not.

The Spisak Manifesto that I invented at AZ Central 20 years ago:::

1. make the playoffs.
2. win the last game you play.

There is nothing else.

Leetonidas
07-17-2014, 12:37 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Splits
07-17-2014, 12:49 AM
Of course, you have Media pied pipering the horde. But, I ain't part of the horde. I ain't nobody's fart catcher.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

And in the bitter end when I looked over as I was shinin' them fuckin' shoes I spotted that hump Howard and last in was James, Kiwi & all.

They can concoct & cite legacy and "ring don't matter no more." until the cow's come home. Uh, uh. We started together at ring was everything and that's how we're going on to the end. We're not going to mentor kids and we're not going to hide Bird as Stevenson burns his ass and we're not going to give Doc a break because Silver can't lynch Sterling and keep him lynched. No, we're not gonna do those things on this Forum. No. Absolutely not.

1. make the playoffs.

There is nothing else.

At least your Lakers have the chance to do #2!

TDMVPDPOY
07-17-2014, 12:57 AM
why doesnt he garauntee it?

spurraider21
07-17-2014, 01:02 AM
can't wait to hear Kool hype up newest Laker Ed Davis as the best bigman in the game :lol

Splits
07-17-2014, 01:06 AM
can't wait to hear Kool hype up newest Laker Ed Davis as the best bigman in the game :lol

He does have an eye for talent: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222737

Sean Cagney
07-17-2014, 01:10 AM
LOL his team is fucking garbage, they won't get close to a ring. He is a gimp too now.

dg7md
07-17-2014, 04:44 AM
You nary have room for a chance.

Thread
07-17-2014, 05:29 AM
LOL his team is fucking garbage, they won't get close to a ring. He is a gimp too now.

You were in the can as well a year ago this time, Duncan, letting a semi retired Battier take him to the wood shed.

You came back, Diaw breaking his back carrying Duncan to it.

Anything is possible.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2014, 06:11 AM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

1. make the playoffs.

There is nothing else.
We're not going to shield Kirby from his shitbag either.

tee, hee.

ambchang
07-17-2014, 06:48 AM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

1. make the playoffs.

There is nothing else.

You were in the can as well a year ago this time, Duncan, letting a semi retired Battier take him to the wood shed.

You came back, Diaw breaking his back carrying Duncan to it.

Anything is possible.

Contradicting yourself in the same thread, again.

:smh

UZER
07-17-2014, 09:03 AM

He's a trend setter, but that one hasn't caught on yet.

Thread
07-17-2014, 09:14 AM

Nope.

Thread
07-17-2014, 09:15 AM
He's a trend setter, but that one hasn't caught on yet.

Queer though that I find it upstairs after your people have robbed it down here.

tee, hee.

Thread
07-17-2014, 09:17 AM
We're not going to shield Kirby from his shitbag either.

tee, hee.

You've nary other choice.

I created one shit bag and it is possessed by Duncan.

said7
07-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Fuck me the lakers have NO and I mean NO bigs.

Thread
07-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Fuck me the lakers have NO and I mean NO bigs.

You rang with Diaw as your big with absolutely no problem.

Anything is possible.

ambchang
07-17-2014, 10:52 AM
Nope.

Yes. You should only be concerned about making the playoffs and winning the last night. Nothing else matters.

Thread
07-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Yes. You should only be concerned about making the playoffs and winning the last night. Nothing else matters.

Absolutely.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2014, 10:57 AM
You've nary other choice.

I created one shit bag and it is possessed by Duncan.

With Kirby in it.

ambchang
07-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Absolutely.

And yet you are going off of tangents, putting undue emphasis on 6 and bags and broken backs.

None of those narratives jive with your supposed only concern.

Spurs9
07-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Koolaid always riding on that 48 d

Thread
07-17-2014, 11:30 AM
And yet you are going off of tangents, putting undue emphasis on 6 and bags and broken backs.

None of those narratives jive with your supposed only concern.

Has absolutely no bearing on my Spisak Manifesto.

ambchang
07-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Has absolutely no bearing on my Spisak Manifesto.

Has all the bearings.

You repeating the same lines on and on like they mean something, and yet your little manifesto clearly screams "I don't care".

Thread
07-17-2014, 12:45 PM
Has all the bearings.

You repeating the same lines on and on like they mean something, and yet your little manifesto clearly screams "I don't care".

Only to you, amb, because you're saddled with The Bag. Tough titties.

ambchang
07-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Only to you, amb, because you're saddled with The Bag. Tough titties.

To anyone who can string two posts together. You contradicted yourself and got called out and that's that.

Also, what does the bag have to do with anything? And it ain't even mine.

Thread
07-17-2014, 01:19 PM
To anyone who can string two posts together. You contradicted yourself and got called out and that's that.

Also, what does the bag have to do with anything? And it ain't even mine.

Then what are you bitching about if it's benign to you?

And just because you call it a contradiction doesn't mean it's so. You're not my arbiter.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Out of the Cracker Jack Box.

Dex
07-17-2014, 02:00 PM
http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/14/jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Kidd K
07-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Correction: Kobe has as good a chance to ring as anyone who also has no chance of ringing. :lmao

Thread
07-17-2014, 02:32 PM
Correction: Kobe has as good a chance to ring as anyone who also has no chance of ringing. :lmao

Boiled down:::

The Bag stays in Texas.

Kidd K
07-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Boiled down:::

The Bag stays in Texas.

bag o' titles

CavsSuperFan
07-17-2014, 02:51 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed but the Lakers landed Ed Davis...
Yes THE Ed Davis...

Thread
07-17-2014, 03:09 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed but the Lakers landed Ed Davis...
Yes THE Ed Davis...

It must be a positive signing, elsewise we'd be inundated with the news.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2014, 03:11 PM
It must be a positive signing, elsewise we'd be inundated with the news.

You're inundated with the Bag.

da_suns_fan
07-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Whats Kobe suppose to say? You really expect him to say something like this old Rodman-on-the-Mavericks gem:

“We really need some players to fill in the holes we have here. We need a backup center, a starting center, a true power forward, a couple of guards. Above all, we need some more veterans to come in here and provide some leadership."

ambchang
07-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Then what are you bitching about if it's benign to you?

And just because you call it a contradiction doesn't mean it's so. You're not my arbiter.

I'm pointing out your contradiction and the issue is that you are not aitting to it.

And no, it's not a contradiction because I said so, it is a contradiction because it is.
Finally, you come up with random designations all day, so please.