PDA

View Full Version : Why do blacK folks...

Avante
07-17-2014, 04:18 AM
....have such cool names?

Trendavis Friday
Ivory Crockett
Ebanizer Edmonds
Fair Hooker
Houston McTear
LaDainian Tomlinson
Pervis Atkins
Daswell Campbell
DeHart Hubbard
Tyrone Whatley
Leotis Booker
Gale Sayers
Theotis Brown
Wardell Gilbreath
Carver Shannon
Prentice Gautt
Elvis Peacock
X.L. Emerson
Huelon Hewritt
Orenthal James Simpson
Tyrick Hill
Adonis Stone
Aki Bradley
Ocie Early
Elijah Jefferson
Usian Bolt
I-Perfection Harris
Eulace Peacock
Mozelle Ellerbe
Harrison Dilliard
Vernus Ragsdale
Gloster Richardson
Ja' Warren Hooker
Israel Lang
Jeremiah Wheeler
Evander Holifield
Asafa Powell
Othello Thompson
Ezunial Burts
Vesco Bradley
Mackinley Dillingham
Emerson Boozer
Tuqual Walls
Yohan Blake
Ashland Whitfield
Augusta Brown
E.McDonald Bailey
Hasley Crawford
Handsome Wearing
Major Hazelton
Savante Stringfellow
Haven Moses
Renaldo Nehemiah
Norbert Payton
LaRue Harrington
Orlando McDaneil
Nesta Carter
Ameer Webb
Hewritt Dixon
Theolonius Bush
DeMario Wesley
Leamon King
Grundy Harris
Tiki Barber
Jamaal Charles
Rufus Ferguson
Dominique Dorsey
Javid Best
Harrington Jackson
Kirani James
Theron Lewis

Infinite_limit
07-17-2014, 04:20 AM
Inferiority complex. Have to be different, stick out, never take a backseat to anyone

Huey Freeman
07-17-2014, 04:25 AM
You started a thread similar to this some time ago. Running out of dumb ass ideas Avante?

Avante
07-17-2014, 04:28 AM
Inferiority complex. Have to be different, stick out, never take a backseat to anyone

Then there's always, growing up around that and thinking.........man these black folks sure have cool names. One of my best friends was a black cat we all called....Bugs....because of his big ears. His real name......Emerson Perriott.

Now if I wanted to really stand out I'd tell ya just who all those guys were,

Avante
07-17-2014, 04:29 AM
You started a thread similar to this some time ago. Running out of dumb ass ideas Avante?

Still reading the same old shit? You really that hard up?

Not that you beat anything to death.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232267

Clipper Nation
07-17-2014, 07:10 AM
....have such cool names?

Trendavis Friday
Ivory Crockett
Ebanizer Edmonds
Fair Hooker
Houston McTear
LaDainian Tomlinson
Pervis Atkins
Daswell Campbell
DeHart Hubbard
Tyrone Whatley
Leotis Booker
Gale Sayers
Theotis Brown
Wardell Gilbreath
Carver Shannon
Prentice Gautt
Elvis Peacock
X.L. Emerson
Huelon Hewritt
Orenthal James Simpson
Tyrick Hill
Adonis Stone
Aki Bradley
Ocie Early
Elijah Jefferson
Usian Bolt
I-Perfection Harris
Eulace Peacock
Mozelle Ellerbe
Harrison Dilliard
Vernus Ragsdale
Gloster Richardson
Ja' Warren Hooker
Israel Lang
Jeremiah Wheeler
Evander Holifield
Asafa Powell
Othello Thompson
Ezunial Burts
Vesco Bradley
Mackinley Dillingham
Emerson Boozer
Tuqual Walls
Yohan Blake
Ashland Whitfield
Augusta Brown
E.McDonald Bailey
Hasley Crawford
Handsome Wearing
Major Hazelton
Savante Stringfellow
Haven Moses
Renaldo Nehemiah
Norbert Payton
LaRue Harrington
Orlando McDaneil
Nesta Carter
Ameer Webb
Hewritt Dixon
Theolonius Bush
DeMario Wesley
Leamon King
Grundy Harris
Tiki Barber
Jamaal Charles
Rufus Ferguson
Dominique Dorsey
Javid Best
Harrington Jackson
Kirani James
Theron Lewis
Shut up, faggot

Pauly D
07-17-2014, 09:01 AM
Some of those names don't even stand out and the others are fucking retarded. Like the parents took a big slap at a keyboard and used the result

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 09:01 AM
Then there's always, growing up around that and thinking.........man these black folks sure have cool names. One of my best friends was a black cat we all called....Bugs....because of his big ears. His real name......Emerson Perriott.

Now if I wanted to really stand out I'd tell ya just who all those guys were,

Knock knock
Whose there?
Emerson
Emerson who?
Emerson big ears you have

Trill Clinton
07-17-2014, 09:27 AM
we're just very unique, creative and original by nature. cookie cutter names are so 1950's. how many jerry's, david's, anthony's, paul', george's do we need???

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 09:34 AM
Word Trill. Crazy ass names are an acceptable substitute for wearing pants around the knees.

Pauly D
07-17-2014, 09:34 AM
we're just very unique, creative and original by nature. cookie cutter names are so 1950's. how many jerry's, david's, anthony's, paul', george's do we need???

No, it's because yall were separated from yalls "cookie cutter" names in africa and now yall are creating new ones but it's coming off as pathetic. Don't get me wrong, whites are doing the same thing and considering we already have our bevy of established names, ranging from super common to old school and refreshing, I'd say it's even more annoying and pretentious

Trill Clinton
07-17-2014, 11:06 AM
No, it's because yall were separated from yalls "cookie cutter" names in africa and now yall are creating new ones but it's coming off as pathetic. Don't get me wrong, whites are doing the same thing and considering we already have our bevy of established names, ranging from super common to old school and refreshing, I'd say it's even more annoying and pretentious

http://i57.tinypic.com/2nuoao.pnghmmm, never thought of it that way. thanks, cookie cutter paul.

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 11:13 AM
what's funny is these new white names start at the top and then eventually get picked up by the trailer park group. At one point, "Brittney" was probably mostly upper middle to high class name. Now, it's a stripper.

The Gemini Method
07-17-2014, 11:17 AM
Barkevious and Ha Ha

hehateme
07-17-2014, 11:24 AM
Once you name a kid Ha Ha it stops becoming a culture and just becomes laughable..

Trill Clinton
07-17-2014, 11:27 AM
his name is ha'sean. ha-ha is his nickname. i'd take ha'sean over david, paul or anthony anyday. fucc that cookie cutter shit. i'd also take ha'sean over the edgy white names like gunner, tanner, dakota or skip lmao

Pauly D
07-17-2014, 11:31 AM
his name is ha'sean. ha-ha is his nickname. i'd take ha'sean over david, paul or anthony anyday. fucc that cookie cutter shit. i'd also take ha'sean over the edgy white names like gunner, tanner, dakota or skip lmao

So you want you want your kid to despise you every time there's a roll call or they have to give their name and spell it immediately after

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 11:39 AM

how is that pronunced?

Is it Ha Seen
or Ha Shawn

so...in a sentence...

Has anyone seen Ha'sean's shoes?

Fpoonsie
07-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Once you name a kid Ha Ha it stops becoming a culture and just becomes laughable..

Puns!

Trill Clinton
07-17-2014, 11:46 AM
So you want you want your kid to despise you every time there's a roll call or they have to give their name and spell it immediately after

why would my child despise me becuause of someone else's ignorance???

Avante
07-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Some of those names don't even stand out and the others are fucking retarded. Like the parents took a big slap at a keyboard and used the result

Pauly D..... is fucking retarded.

How about....Ubeja Anderson?

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 12:08 PM

humor me with an experiment if you will...

close your eyes....you're in a room...it's full of people...you can hear conversations, movements...you smell freshly baked bread.
You hear all kinds of different accents. Black, Mexican, Chinese, etc. Over a loudspeaker, a voice begins calling out names.
"Lastavius...John...Wilson...Jiminez...Wong...HaHaB arkiveus...Mark..." Ever time a different name is called, you hear the shuffle of feet.
Soon, you hear the distinct sound of a gunshot. Then...another one. And another. Over the louspeaker..."Rasean...Delandry...Rodriquez...Wing Chow..."
more shuffling...more gunshots..."Trill". You feel your pants being pulled down and what feels like a large lubricated penis inserted in your anus.
You like it so much, you forget about all the other weird shit going on.

Avante
07-17-2014, 12:11 PM

Cool black names prior to 1950?

Mozelle Ellerbe
Rozia Singletary
Eulace Peacock
Harrison Dilliard
Mackinley Morganfield (Muddy Waters)
E. McDonald Bailey
Isaiah Nettles

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 12:12 PM
My favorite black name is Haywood.

Avante
07-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Cool white names?

Lance Alworth
Richmond Flowers

The Gemini Method
07-17-2014, 12:16 PM
I knew this kid whose name was Chime...

Avante
07-17-2014, 12:17 PM

Haywood Jefferies ...Houston Oilers wide receiver

lebomb
07-17-2014, 12:18 PM
Schmegal De Schmarkage

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 12:20 PM
some other cool names...

Jarvis Redwine
Wayman Tisdale
Marcus Liberty

Avante
07-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Black names from the Caribbean and Africa.

Obadella Thompson
Anier Garcia
Davidson Ezinwa
Usian Bolt
Yohan Blake
Olapade Adenikin
Nesta Carter

Avante
07-17-2014, 12:26 PM
I knew this kid whose name was Chime...

When I was growing up, just around here.

Emerson Perriott
Leotis Booker
Tyrone Whatley
Mackinley Dillingham
John Henry Hamilton
Leamon King
Marquez Holliwell
Ocie Early
Leaman Childress

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Speaking of sprinters...

I also liked the name Merlene Ottey

Avante
07-17-2014, 12:28 PM
some other cool names...

Jarvis Redwine
Wayman Tisdale
Marcus Liberty

Footballers

Avante
07-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Speaking of sprinters...

I also liked the name Merlene Ottey

That could be a white name.

Black female sprinter....Wyomia Tyus

Pauly D
07-17-2014, 01:14 PM

Because the ignorance is completely reasonable and because you could've saved them the embarrassment of having a name no one can pronounce/spell

Avante
07-17-2014, 01:22 PM
Because the ignorance is completely reasonable and because you could've saved them the embarrassment of having a name no one can pronounce/spell

Dude, in places where blacks live everyone around is used to dealing with the names. Nobody is talking about a gas station in Montana.

Pauly D
07-17-2014, 01:49 PM
Dude, in places where blacks live everyone around is used to dealing with the names. Nobody is talking about a gas station in Montana.

That's a flat out lie. Blacks will be just as oblivious to a name like Lequindeche as whites. In fact, blacks have less of a grip on the English language than whites so I would bet that they have an even harder time with them

I. Hustle
07-17-2014, 01:52 PM
If I was black I would name my kid Dad. That way their friends would have someone to call dad.

If I was Mexican I would name my kid legal. That way my kids could grow up saying "My dad is Legal"

If I was Asian I would name my kid IGottaBig Richard

If I was white I would name my kid Don'tGimmeMe Gunns

Avante
07-17-2014, 01:58 PM
That's a flat out lie. Blacks will be just as oblivious to a name like Lequindeche as whites. In fact, blacks have less of a grip on the English language than whites so I would bet that they have an even harder time with them

Are you really as out of touch with reality as you seem? Dude, blacks live where? Now think just a little bit, ok?

Sometimes I have to just shake my head, wow!

Pauly D
07-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Are you really as out of touch with reality as you seem? Dude, blacks live where? Now think just a little bit, ok?

Sometimes I have to just shake my head, wow!

What? I don't you understood my post

Avante
07-17-2014, 02:16 PM
What? I don't you understood my post

Who would understand that shit?

Malik Hairston
07-17-2014, 02:39 PM
It doesn't get worse than really White names like Connor, Cody, Dillon, Brent, Typer, etc..awful:lol..

Trill Clinton
07-17-2014, 02:46 PM
save ya keystrokes, avante. that kid is clueless. hey, what kind of weed did you bring with you on your trip to the mountains?

CavsSuperFan
07-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Emerson Boozer takes it IMO

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 03:00 PM
It doesn't get worse than really White names like Connor, Cody, Dillon, Brent, Typer, etc..awful:lol..

Typer...wtf?

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 03:01 PM
save ya keystrokes, avante. that kid is clueless. hey, what kind of weed did you bring with you on your trip to the mountains?

her name was Judy

Malik Hairston
07-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Typer...wtf?

:lol Tyler*

Infinite_limit
LOL @ cool names

Blacks forever concerned with image. http://www.siliconafrica.com/wp-content/themes/directorypress/thumbs//Take-off-the-Chain-dont-paint-them-in-Gold.jpg

johnsmith
I don't really think those names are that cool.

Avante
07-17-2014, 03:59 PM

My brother in law has a license to grow the stuff, so he turned me on to a little. Judy not a fan of anything that alters the mind, so I had to act like a little kid and sneak around, which as you know is hard to do with pot. The smell. Obviously this was...."if she busts you, you didn't get it from me"...hahahaha...like being a kid again.

Avante
07-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Emerson Boozer takes it IMO

He was out of Maryland state and played running back on that Jets team that beat the Colts in SBIII.

Avante
07-17-2014, 04:02 PM
I don't really think those names are that cool.
Well hell when ya have a name as colorful as....johnsmith....I see what ya mean.

Avante
07-17-2014, 04:03 PM
LOL @ cool names

Blacks forever concerned with image. http://www.siliconafrica.com/wp-content/themes/directorypress/thumbs//Take-off-the-Chain-dont-paint-them-in-Gold.jpg

You seem so ..out there....guy.

Avante
07-17-2014, 04:32 PM
How about nicknames?

Rufus "The Roadrunner" Ferguson
"Squirmin" Sherman Lewis
Carnell "Cadillac" Williams
"The Buckeye Bullet" Jesse Owens
Jim "Cannonball" Butler
Eugene "Mercury" Morris
Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill
"Bogus" Ben Convington
"Hambone" Willie Newnern
Leslie "Speedy" Duncan
"Jefferson Street" Joe Gillum
Fred "The Hammer" Wiliamson
"Hollywood" Henderson
Paul "Tank" Younger
"Marvelous" Marvin Hagler

johnsmith
07-17-2014, 04:48 PM
Well hell when ya have a name as colorful as....johnsmith....I see what ya mean.

So avante is your real name? Fuck you're an idiot

mrsmaalox
07-17-2014, 04:52 PM

That's only good if his last name is Jablomie!

Avante
07-17-2014, 04:56 PM
So avante is your real name? Fuck you're an idiot

A fucking idiot is a dummy who calls himself.....johnsmith .......and then says "I don't think Ivory Crockett is cool". What is cool half pint?

How about this 100m

lane

1.Mozelle Ellerbe Tuskegee
2.Eulace Peacock Temple
3.Houston McTear Cerritos JC
4.Ebanizar Edmonds SJDelta
5.Ivory Crockett So Ill
6.Elijah Jefferson Arizona
7.Ja' Warren Hooker Washington
8.Usian Bolt Jamaica

cantthinkofanything
07-17-2014, 04:59 PM
That's only good if his last name is Jablomie!

filthy girl...meet me at the Sac & Save in 10.

Avante
07-17-2014, 05:02 PM
Forgot one of my favorites.

Hiawatha Francisco a ND running back.

DMC
07-19-2014, 12:36 AM
Growing up white must have been hard on you Avante. Seeing all those blacks doing things you couldn't do, like score white pussy.

Avante
07-19-2014, 12:38 AM
Growing up white must have been hard on you Avante. Seeing all those blacks doing things you couldn't do, like score white pussy.

I'm not the one still growing up slick.

DMC
07-19-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm not the one still growing up slick.

No I can imagine you've started shrinking by now. Still, you have to wonder how your life would have gone if you had any gifts at all, anything. In a parallel universe, you could be a champion, being written about by someone like Carl Lewis on some obscure message board. Ok maybe in a fantasy parallel universe written by a really desperate, poor and hungry sci-fi blogger, but still... if you just had something useful about you so that you didn't have to goober gaze other men all your life, you might have passed on something worthwhile.

Avante
07-19-2014, 01:07 AM
No I can imagine you've started shrinking by now. Still, you have to wonder how your life would have gone if you had any gifts at all, anything. In a parallel universe, you could be a champion, being written about by someone like Carl Lewis on some obscure message board. Ok maybe in a fantasy parallel universe written by a really desperate, poor and hungry sci-fi blogger, but still... if you just had something useful about you so that you didn't have to goober gaze other men all your life, you might have passed on something worthwhile.

Dude, you have any idea just how totally fucked up your dumbass is, ya don't do ya slugger?

DMC
07-19-2014, 01:30 AM
Dude, you have any idea just how totally fucked up your dumbass is, ya don't do ya slugger?

Dude, you're 70 calling someone dude at midnight on Friday on a Spurs forum while you live in another state. You make list after list of black men you admire and would like to fellate. You use terms like "sport" and "slugger" and "half pint" as if you're some cigar chewin' meat eater when in reality you're just a bottom tier troll.

Avante
07-19-2014, 01:33 AM
Dude, you're 70 calling someone dude at midnight on Friday on a Spurs forum while you live in another state. You make list after list of black men you admire and would like to fellate. You use terms like "sport" and "slugger" and "half pint" as if you're some cigar chewin' meat eater when in reality you're just a bottom tier troll.

No way in hell you'd find me wasting my time on a Friday night messing with some old fuck full of shit, like I said, you are one fucked up little prick.

DD
07-19-2014, 05:19 AM
Whenever you see some jacked up AA name you immediately think to yourself "{sigh}, another dumb ******." It's just a natural (and more often than not correct) reaction. It's not fair to the child who has to live with the name, but such is life.

Twisted_Dawg
07-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Vontego Cummings. His mother owned a VW and a Mercury Montego before he was born and combined the two car names for her son.

Clipper Nation
07-19-2014, 06:58 AM
:lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-19-2014, 07:31 AM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18538/1853818396d35b41f1b34dad010f23a0088ff8e1.jpg

Franklin
07-19-2014, 08:44 AM
you're an immigrant who has little soul, DMC, you'll never understand a poet's mind imho.

DMC
07-19-2014, 10:31 AM
you're an immigrant who has little soul, DMC, you'll never understand a poet's mind imho.

You must be right, because there's something inherently creepy about a Sandusky groupie drooling over black genetics.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Prince Amukamara
D'brickashaw Ferguson
Carlos Rodgers

Avante
07-19-2014, 08:25 PM
You must be right, because there's something inherently creepy about a Sandusky groupie drooling over black genetics.

What's really creepy is some idiot who can't figure out what sailors do on liberty and what white x footballers/tracksters think about black athletes.

m>s
07-19-2014, 09:28 PM
why do n!gg3rs fuck your wife OP?

DMC
07-19-2014, 09:40 PM
What's really creepy is some idiot who can't figure out what sailors do on liberty and what white x footballers/tracksters think about black athletes.

Like you're a footballer or trackster. lol

Avante
07-19-2014, 09:57 PM
why do n!gg3rs fuck your wife OP?

Let's both play like 13 year olds...ok?

So why does your mom suck black cocks.....only?

m>s
07-19-2014, 10:00 PM
Let's both play like 13 year olds...ok?

So why does your mom suck black cocks.....only?

>implying real aryans see n!gg3rs as anything but disgusting

sorry scro, nig nog slurping is your shtick

Avante
07-19-2014, 10:01 PM
Like you're a footballer or trackster. lol

Dude, it's really sad when you play that with everything.....ok? I 'm not this or that and that or this...hahahaha!!!!!!

I played organized football for over 20 years, played in school, Navy, City League, HS alumni games. Ran track up until my senior year in HS.

Little man, you try wayyyyyyyyy too hard at this, ok? It's comical how hard you work at this, why not chill little man, ok? You are looking a bit retarded to be blunt.

Avante
07-19-2014, 10:02 PM
>implying real aryans see n!gg3rs as anything but disgusting

sorry scro, nig nog slurping is your shtick

You really are one dumb fuck ain't ya little guy?

m>s
07-19-2014, 10:08 PM
>more implying

evidence shows that you're the dumb one, since we know your son is a confirmed autist and he has your genetics

Avante
07-19-2014, 10:38 PM
>more implying

evidence shows that you're the dumb one, since we know your son is a confirmed autist and he has your genetics

Little man, let's talk, ok?

When ya take off on that silly fantasy bullshit it makes ya look really stupid, ok? My whole family could be standing right next to your dumbass and you wouldn't even know it, so why talk like a 100% moron?

Dude, you appear to be some dumb kid totally new to this, how about just watching how it's done for awhile longer....ok?

m>s
07-19-2014, 10:40 PM
you're babbling i'm not going to read that shit

type coherently when you want me to listen

this n!gger loving shtick sucks, deal with it

Avante
07-19-2014, 10:44 PM
you're babbling i'm not going to read that shit

type coherently when you want me to listen

this n!gger loving shtick sucks, deal with it

Just as I thought not a brain in your fucking head.

DMC
07-19-2014, 10:53 PM
Dude, it's really sad when you play that with everything.....ok? I 'm not this or that and that or this...hahahaha!!!!!!

I played organized football for over 20 years, played in school, Navy, City League, HS alumni games. Ran track up until my senior year in HS.

Little man, you try wayyyyyyyyy too hard at this, ok? It's comical how hard you work at this, why not chill little man, ok? You are looking a bit retarded to be blunt.

High school.

So is that your pic or not?

Avante
07-22-2014, 09:32 PM
High school.

So is that your pic or not?

What do you think?

DMC
07-22-2014, 09:37 PM
What do you think?

I think it's been a long time since high school.

~O~
07-23-2014, 12:30 AM
Is this in reference of Key & Peele. My name is unheard of by the way. Its probably why I'm so different.

I do admit, African American names........American names nonetheless are very otherworldly.