PDA

View Full Version : The worlds toughest bully

Avante
07-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Every school has them, the...bully. But just who was the king of the bullies? I think I have it, that guy who could whip all the other bullies. That would be Houston's George Foreman. He grew up in the Third Ward housing project and by 16 he was walking the streets demanding money from grown men. Either empty your pockets or take a beating. The Third Ward was like the Storyville region of New Orleans, as long as it was black on black crime......fuck it! Let them....n.... do themselves in, who cares? Ya gotta read what Louis Armstrong says about growing up there, hard to believe.

As we all know Foreman got into boxing and won the Olympics and became the World Champion. Hard to imagine any other bad man kicking his ass as a young man.

If ya wanna see what many consider the greatest (modern day) heavyweight fight, youtube Foreman vs Ron Lyle. Lyle was an x-confict and a big bad dude.

Cry Havoc
07-17-2014, 06:44 PM
Hard to imagine any other bad man kicking his ass as a young man.

At 16? No, it's really not. Plenty of other fully grown men who knew how to handle themselves. Street fights aren't boxing. Someone sees you pulling that shit and slips a knife into your back.

leemajors
07-17-2014, 07:51 PM
Foreman grew up in the 5th Ward :lol

Avante
07-17-2014, 09:27 PM
At 16? No, it's really not. Plenty of other fully grown men who knew how to handle themselves. Street fights aren't boxing. Someone sees you pulling that shit and slips a knife into your back.

Dude, do you really think I'm talking about using a weapon? Who said anything about boxing as a kid?

Avante
07-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Foreman grew up in the 5th Ward :lol

Been awhile since I read his story, obviously.

Franklin
07-17-2014, 09:29 PM
Avante, how do you like my latest poem tbh? I haven't shown LG this poem yet, do you think it's good enough for LG to read?

Franklin
07-17-2014, 09:30 PM
sorry... here's the link
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237498&goto=newpost)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237498&p=7511826#post7511826

Avante
07-17-2014, 09:34 PM
sorry... here's the link
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237498&goto=newpost)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237498&p=7511826#post7511826

I liked your first one better but you do sell the feelings. A tad bit too much honey in this one. On the right track however.

Cry Havoc
07-17-2014, 09:35 PM
Dude, do you really think I'm talking about using a weapon? Who said anything about boxing as a kid?

You said he was fighting guys at 16 on on the street. A 16 year old George Foreman would get his ass handed to him by a lot of people.

Avante
07-17-2014, 10:18 PM
You said he was fighting guys at 16 on on the street. A 16 year old George Foreman would get his ass handed to him by a lot of people.

Dude, this isn't me making up some story, ok? This is the George Foreman story. Keep in mind this is a guy who won an Olympics, won the World Championship, he was one in a billion. This wasn't just some big kid acting stupid. This was a guy who would become one of the best big fighters ever. Now just how many guys walking around Houston do you really think were legit fighters?

Franklin
07-17-2014, 10:28 PM
I liked your first one better but you do sell the feelings. A tad bit too much honey in this one. On the right track however.
thanks for your advice bro, I also think the 2nd half is a bit too bold, it might be taken as a love proposal when I'm totally unready for anything serious as a relationship at this moment nonetheless. I just wanna do whatever it takes to maintain the friendship with LG, see how things progress the next year and I'll then hopefully figure out if LG is the Miss Right for me or not. I don't wanna compel LG to do anything indeed, I think the type of friendship for me & LG at this moment is best to be like that between Goddess and Chris Evans, tbh.

Cry Havoc
07-17-2014, 10:30 PM
Dude, this isn't me making up some story, ok? This is the George Foreman story. Keep in mind this is a guy who won an Olympics, won the World Championship, he was one in a billion. This wasn't just some big kid acting stupid. This was a guy who would become one of the best big fighters ever. Now just how many guys walking around Houston do you really think were legit fighters?

Yes. I'm saying he was lucky. You really think Foreman at 16 was an unstoppable beast? In a street fight anything can happen, man. If the story is true he's lucky, and not what I would call the toughest bully ever.

Avante
07-17-2014, 10:36 PM
thanks for your advice bro, I also think the 2nd half is a bit too bold, it might be taken as a love proposal when I'm totally unready for anything serious as a relationship at this moment nonetheless. I just wanna do whatever it takes to maintain the friendship with LG, see how things progress the next year and I'll then hopefully figure out if LG is the Miss Right for me or not. I don't wanna compel LG to do anything indeed, I think the type of friendship for me & LG at this moment is best to be like that between Goddess and Chris Evans, tbh.

We all need inspiration when it comes to poetry, obviously you have yours which seems to unleash your best. Keep at it.

Avante
07-17-2014, 10:39 PM
Yes. I'm saying he was lucky. You really think Foreman at 16 was an unstoppable beast? In a street fight anything can happen, man. If the story is true he's lucky, and not what I would call the toughest bully ever.

There has never been a street bully who ended up winning an Olympic gold medal and the World Title.
Hell yes I'd say this guy was ...THE...bully. You seem to not understand this was a very rare individual, not to be confused with just some street thug.

Dude, don't take my word for this, go ahead...Google...his life story, there it is.

Cry Havoc
07-17-2014, 11:01 PM
There has never been a street bully who ended up winning an Olympic gold medal and the World Title.
Hell yes I'd say this guy was ...THE...bully. You seem to not understand this was a very rare individual, not to be confused with just some street thug.

Dude, don't take my word for this, go ahead...Google...his life story, there it is.

So you're saying Foreman at 16 was unbeatable in a streetfight where knives and guns might be involved. K.

Avante
07-17-2014, 11:08 PM
So you're saying Foreman at 16 was unbeatable in a streetfight where knives and guns might be involved. K.

Yep, that's what I;m saying. At 16 there was nobody walking the streets of Houston who could whip George Foreman in a fight. Why are you struggling with this so badly? Why do you keep bringing up guns and knives, that has zero to do with this. Hell, why not talk a bazooka?

Betty Robinson won the Olympic 100m at age 16, she was the fastest female in the world. Yes she could stand on any street corner in the world and win each and every foot race challenge. George Foreman was just like that......special!

RD2191
07-17-2014, 11:37 PM
:lol

DMC
07-17-2014, 11:51 PM
Was that really your photograph with those Blue Blockers on?

Avante
07-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Was that really your photograph with those Blue Blockers on?

Dude, do you never actually talk about the topic of a thread? Why this need to always fuck with the OP?

DMC
07-17-2014, 11:57 PM
Dude, do you never actually talk about the topic of a thread? Why this need to always fuck with the OP?

If I wanted to discuss your topics I could just go back to the start of your tenure here since every thread is you sucking off some big black buck.

Cry Havoc
07-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Yep, that's what I;m saying. At 16 there was nobody walking the streets of Houston who could whip George Foreman in a fight. Why are you struggling with this so badly? Why do you keep bringing up guns and knives, that has zero to do with this. Hell, why not talk a bazooka?

Betty Robinson won the Olympic 100m at age 16, she was the fastest female in the world. Yes she could stand on any street corner in the world and win each and every foot race challenge. George Foreman was just like that......special!

:lmao because straight line speed is analogous to fighting. :lol

How many 16 year olds do you see winning boxing world championships?

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2014, 12:07 AM
stupid thread

Avante
07-18-2014, 12:09 AM
If I wanted to discuss your topics I could just go back to the start of your tenure here since every thread is you sucking off some big black buck.

You really do have problems trying to talk with adults don't ya half pint? Doesn't acting like a total moron ever get old with you?

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
07-18-2014, 12:11 AM
:lmao because straight line speed is analogous to fighting. :lol

How many 16 year olds do you see winning boxing world championships?

I can see I;m going to have to slow it down.

Betty Robinson was the bet in the world at 16. ok, ya with me?

Who is talking street boxing, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this dumb fuck for real?

Avante
07-18-2014, 12:12 AM
stupid thread

That coming from a guy who thinks a dick peeking over a table is funny, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TDMVPDPOY
07-18-2014, 12:13 AM
another minor thread?

Avante
07-18-2014, 12:14 AM
another minor thread?

You really are an idiot aren't ya amigo?

DMC
07-18-2014, 09:07 AM
You really do have problems trying to talk with adults don't ya half pint? Doesn't acting like a total moron ever get old with you?

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you calling people half pint... if that's your picture, you're Ralph the door man on the Jeffersons. No wonder you like black guys.

Trill Clinton
07-18-2014, 09:20 AM
tyson can give foreman a run for his money. a 10 year old tyson was already kicking in doors and robbing drug dealers.

Sportcamper
07-18-2014, 10:02 AM
Sheesh Aavante you are right on…:tu

I called it up just now & did not realize what a brutal fight that was….Funny to see Foreman as a bouncy kid but he still had those huge arms…Lyle fighting with reckless abandon…As a whole the 70’s was the greatest era for heavyweights…If you got past Ali you had Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Mike Weaver, Ernie Shaves, Larry Holmes waiting for you…Even underrated Oscar Bonavena was dangerous…

Frank Dux
07-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Good thread by Avante tbh. And lol @ some of the kids who don't realize the beast that Foreman was.

At the other end of the spectrum, he set the record for becoming the oldest HW champ. Completely reasonable to propose he was making grown men cry by 16.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-18-2014, 01:30 PM
70s foreman is one of the most intimidating boxers of all time.

lefty
07-18-2014, 01:35 PM
You are a bunch of beta cuck phaggots; are you seriously afraid of Foreman?

You aren't ALPHA MALES !!!!!!!!!!!

CavsSuperFan
07-18-2014, 01:38 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WsE6M_RjBIY/SbNcQtZ3gSI/AAAAAAAAUJY/NLJ-DNn7bac/s400/ForemanGold.jpg

USA needed this...

Infinite_limit
07-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Rocky

Cry Havoc
07-18-2014, 05:04 PM
70s foreman is one of the most intimidating boxers of all time.

He got rope a doped to sleep though. Guffaw.

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:13 PM
tyson can give foreman a run for his money. a 10 year old tyson was already kicking in doors and robbing drug dealers.

I do agree with that, put we are talking about two of the badest humans to ever walk this planet. I can see you get it.

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Sheesh Aavante you are right on…:tu

I called it up just now & did not realize what a brutal fight that was….Funny to see Foreman as a bouncy kid but he still had those huge arms…Lyle fighting with reckless abandon…As a whole the 70’s was the greatest era for heavyweights…If you got past Ali you had Frazier, Foreman, Norton, Mike Weaver, Ernie Shaves, Larry Holmes waiting for you…Even underrated Oscar Bonavena was dangerous…

Yep, great battle, the back and forth was great. I agree about the 70's and the big guys. But....I do prefer the middleweights, I like the more action packed fights. As we know a heavyweight gets a good shot it's usually over, not so with the middleweights.

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Good thread by Avante tbh. And lol @ some of the kids who don't realize the beast that Foreman was.

At the other end of the spectrum, he set the record for becoming the oldest HW champ. Completely reasonable to propose he was making grown men cry by 16.

I hear ya, ya can sure tell the younguns without a clue. I can see you get it. Foreman was a monster, on a whole other level of bad and at 16 also. Those too young to know who he really was aren't going to get it.

Avante
07-18-2014, 07:21 PM
You are a bunch of beta cuck phaggots; are you seriously afraid of Foreman?

You aren't ALPHA MALES !!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, why bother people with your stupidity?

Floyd Pacquiao
07-19-2014, 03:55 PM
He got rope a doped to sleep though. Guffaw.

Um, only by the greatest heavy weight champion of all time

lefty
07-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Dude, why bother people with your stupidity?
I've struck a nerve

Avante
07-21-2014, 09:04 PM
I've struck a nerve

More like a speedbump half pint, ya just get in the way.