PDA

View Full Version : Man tries to kill spider, sets house on fire instead

lefty
07-18-2014, 11:56 AM
What a beta cuck phaggot

http://www.theboneonline.com/news/news/national/plan-kill-spider-ignites-house/nggcN/

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Wtf. I swear I heard on the radio last week that some bitch did the same thing.

here's the one with the woman....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/trending/kansas-woman-charged-with-arson-for-setting-small-fire-to-kill-spider

Leetonidas
07-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Rising to the top of the food chain to be scared shitless of tiny insects/arachnids :lol

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Rising to the top of the food chain to be scared shitless of tiny insects/arachnids :lol

someone setting his house on fire to kill a spider is a long way from the top of the food chain

Leetonidas
07-18-2014, 01:28 PM
No shit :lol

spurraider21
07-18-2014, 02:01 PM
did he at least kill the spider?

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 02:04 PM
did he at least kill the spider?

Seattle Fire Department spokesman, Kyle Moore, doesn’t believe the spider cheated death. “I’m pretty sure it didn’t survive,” he said.

Blizzardwizard
07-18-2014, 02:05 PM
Did the spider survive?

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Did the spider survive?

yes. he was booked for trespassing

spurraider21
07-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Seattle Fire Department spokesman, Kyle Moore, doesn’t believe the spider cheated death. “I’m pretty sure it didn’t survive,” he said.
if he killed the spider, the article title is misleading :lol... instead implies he burned down his house and didn't kill the spider

RD2191
07-18-2014, 02:13 PM
:lol

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 02:52 PM
if he killed the spider, the article title is misleading :lol... instead implies he burned down his house and didn't kill the spider

Well...since we don't know for sure, it would be risky to print that the spider was dead. Imagine having to retract the headline if the spider was later found alive.
Better to just let the Fire Department spokesman take the fall.

spurraider21
07-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Well...since we don't know for sure, it would be risky to print that the spider was dead. Imagine having to retract the headline if the spider was later found alive.
Better to just let the Fire Department spokesman take the fall.
good point man :tu

Oh, Gee!!
07-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Well...since we don't know for sure, it would be risky to print that the spider was dead.

exactly. you don't want the spider suing for libel

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 04:46 PM
exactly. you don't want the spider suing for libel

uhhh...it's just a spider...I don't think it has any rights or even the mental ability to 1) know what libel is and 2) to be able to work though the paperwork (or hire an attorney).

Franklin
07-18-2014, 05:36 PM
that's like an HIV carrier killing him/herself to starve the virus to death.

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 08:19 PM

It's like someone killing the Lunar Goddess to stop your shitty poetry.

Franklin
07-18-2014, 08:31 PM
It's like someone killing the Lunar Goddess to stop your shitty poetry.
Wouldn't work though, tbh. Yes there's a prototype in my real life and I had seriously thought about developing a relationship with her, but after a full week of meditation I've realized that a relationship or something similar is probably the last thing I'd ever want in this world. I just wanna be a friend of hers, a Goddess & Chris Evans type, and I'd be more than satisfied with that.

That said, the Lunar Goddess will always remain young and alive, she's been immortalized by my works of art. I've realized that it is the imaginary Lunar Goddess that I really love, no the prototype (a girl in our class) who's just a friend of mine and all.

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Wouldn't work though, tbh. Yes there's a prototype in my real life and I had seriously thought about developing a relationship with her, but after a full week of meditation I've realized that a relationship or something similar is probably the last thing I'd ever want in this world. I just wanna be a friend of hers, a Goddess & Chris Evans type, and I'd be more than satisfied with that.

That said, the Lunar Goddess will always remain young and alive, she's been immortalized by my works of art. I've realized that it is the imaginary Lunar Goddess that I really love, no the prototype (a girl in our class) who's just a friend of mine and all.

This is all quite Baudrillardian. I congratulate you on your epiphany.

Franklin
07-18-2014, 08:44 PM
This is all quite Baudrillardian. I congratulate you on your epiphany.
at least my Lunar Goddess is alive and is about twice the age of the girls you feel attracted to.

AussieFanKurt
07-18-2014, 08:45 PM
:lol fuck me dead...

703 Spurz
07-18-2014, 10:06 PM
That spider is alive and well. In fact it's going to find this guy when he gets a new place to live and it's going to burrow it's way into his asshole once all is said and done. Eye for 200 eyes motherfucker.

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2014, 10:56 PM
at least my Lunar Goddess is alive and is about twice the age of the girls you feel attracted to.

Cheap ass defense.

pgardn
07-18-2014, 11:34 PM

No.

Its really not.

Sportcamper
07-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Spray paint & a match? What a Red Neck...Everyone knows that the correct form is Lysol and a match...:smokin

Biernutz
07-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Spiders and snakes...they all need to die!

Oh, Gee!!
07-19-2014, 03:43 PM
uhhh...it's just a spider...I don't think it has any rights or even the mental ability to 1) know what libel is and 2) to be able to work though the paperwork (or hire an attorney).

I'm pretty sure a human can't sue a spider, but I don't know of any law prohibiting a spider from suing a human

DMC
07-19-2014, 07:37 PM

The article title is technically correct. Had he killed it and someone asked "were you trying to do that?" he would have answered "yes" therefore he was trying to kill the spider.

DMC
07-19-2014, 07:38 PM
:lol fuck me dead...
Cubansucks will be long shortly.

spurraider21
07-19-2014, 07:45 PM
The article title is technically correct. Had he killed it and someone asked "were you trying to do that?" he would have answered "yes" therefore he was trying to kill the spider.
it should use the word "also" as opposed to "instead," is my point. of course the sentence would be rearranged a tad, but still. instead implies that he failed to kill the spider

resistanze
07-19-2014, 08:25 PM
Cubansucks will be long shortly.

DMC
07-19-2014, 09:39 PM
it should use the word "also" as opposed to "instead," is my point. of course the sentence would be rearranged a tad, but still. instead implies that he failed to kill the spider

Only if the headlines acknowledge that a dead spider was found in the charred remains of the home, and even then only if the perp ID'd said spider as the intended victim.

spurraider21
07-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Only if the headlines acknowledge that a dead spider was found in the charred remains of the home, and even then only if the perp ID'd said spider as the intended victim.
Which is why before I suggested the title changed I asked if the spider was killed