PDA

View Full Version : Chris Ivory/Chris Johnson

Avante
07-19-2014, 12:46 AM
Ivory averaged 4.6 last season, that is way above average. With his 222 pounds and Johnson speed, is there a better thunder & lightnin' tandum in the league?

Kyle Orton
07-19-2014, 06:49 AM
shut up faggot

Avante
07-19-2014, 07:51 PM
shut up faggot

translation

So tell me Avante, what were some of the legendary THUNDER & LIGHTNIN' duo's?

No problem squirt.

Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange and Bronko Nagurski Chicago Bears. Two Hall of Famers who were the perfect spreed and power combo. Way back in the 20's.

Then there was "Mr. Outside" Glenn Davis (9.6 sprinter) and "Mr. Inside" Doc Blanchard at Army, both would win the Heisman.

Jimmy Brown, and Bobby Mitchell (sprint/hurdles champ Big10) both in the HOF, Mitchell as more of a receiver with Washington.

Jim Taylor and Paul "The Golden Boy" Hornung, Taylor a real thumper while Hornung could do it all, even kick.

Larry Csonka and Eugene "Mercury" Morris, nobody was more powerful than the Csonk, and few running backs returned kicks, the Merc had those kinds of jets.

Kyle Orton
07-19-2014, 09:11 PM
translation

So tell me Avante, what were some of the legendary THUNDER & LIGHTNIN' duo's?

No problem squirt.

Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange and Bronko Nagurski Chicago Bears. Two Hall of Famers who were the perfect spreed and power combo. Way back in the 20's.

Then there was "Mr. Outside" Glenn Davis (9.6 sprinter) and "Mr. Inside" Doc Blanchard at Army, both would win the Heisman.

Jimmy Brown, and Bobby Mitchell (sprint/hurdles champ Big10) both in the HOF, Mitchell as more of a receiver with Washington.

Jim Taylor and Paul "The Golden Boy" Hornung, Taylor a reat thumper while Hornung could do it all, even kick.

Larry Csonka and Eugene "Mercury" Morris, nobody was more powerful than the Csonk, and few running backs returned kicks, the Merc had those kinds of jets.
Didn't read

Avante
07-19-2014, 09:48 PM
Didn't read

translation

How do you do that, wow! Ok so tell me Avante, how would you rank my Redskin backs?

Here ya go amigo.

1.John Riggins***
2.Clinton Portis
3.Larry Brown
4.Stephen Davis
5.Terry Allen
6.Joe Washington
7.Alfred Morris....will be moving up.
8.Timmy Smith....one game wonder.
9.Don Bosseler...who?
10.Dick James...who?

***Finally saw that video of Big John winning the Kansas State 100 yard dash in 9.8 as a high schooler. He was probably around 210 at that time and chiseled. People forget he started off as a Jet and had a 1000 yard season. The Redskin Riggins was around 235.

spurraider21
07-20-2014, 03:42 PM
how the fuck is that how you translate "didn't read"

manufan10
07-21-2014, 04:33 PM

:lol

Avante
07-21-2014, 06:52 PM

translation

You never cease to amaze me, ok Avante what about my Raiders top 10 running backs?

No problem my friend.

1.Marcus Allen USC...as smooth as silk, deadly inside the red zone.
2.Bo Jackson Auburn...the hell with stats, this guy was the best speed with size combo we've seen.
3.Clemon Daneils Prairie Vierw...their first 1000 yard rusher and one of the toip three/dour backs in AFL history.
4.Mark Van Eeghan Colgate....best slow back ever.
5.Naoplean Kaufman Washington....a Cali 100m champ, this cat had some serious quicks.
6.Marv Hubbard Colgate....another Colgate? Talk about a bruisier.
7.Clarence Davis USC...one of the better receiving backs.
8.Hewritt Dixon FAMU...see Marv Hubbard.
9.Justin Fargas USC....a Cali 100m champ, thought he'd be a little better.
10.Darren McFadden Arkansas....?????

spurraider21
07-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Charlie Garner should be up there even though he was only around for a few years.

Avante
07-21-2014, 07:32 PM
translation

You never cease to amaze me, ok Avante what about my Raiders top 10 running backs?

No problem my friend.

1.Marcus Allen USC...as smooth as silk, deadly inside the red zone.
2.Bo Jackson Auburn...the hell with stats, this guy was the best speed with size combo we've seen.
3.Clemon Daneils Prairie Vierw...their first 1000 yard rusher and one of the toip three/dour backs in AFL history.
4.Mark Van Eeghan Colgate....best slow back ever.
5.Naoplean Kaufman Washington....a Cali 100m champ, this cat had some serious quicks.
6.Marv Hubbard Colgate....another Colgate? Talk about a bruisier.
7.Clarence Davis USC...one of the better receiving backs.
8.Hewritt Dixon FAMU...see Marv Hubbard.
9.Justin Fargas....a Cali 100m champ, thought he'd be a little better.
10.Darren McFadden Arkansas....?????

That was about those who were drafted by the Raiders, sorry I didn't make that clear. Notice no Roger Craig?