PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Randle the bust,,,

HemisfairArena
07-19-2014, 10:26 PM
I was way wrong thinking this kid was something special. He is an undersized power forward with short arms and no outside jump shot. And to think LA fans dont want to trade him for an All Star like KLove,,,,,LMAO. Fredo and fans at their best,,,,wave that magic wand, Mitch,,,,LMAO

Thread
07-19-2014, 11:05 PM
I was way wrong thinking this kid was something special. He is an undersized power forward with short arms and no outside jump shot. And to think LA fans dont want to trade him for an All Star like KLove,,,,,LMAO. Fredo and fans at their best,,,,wave that magic wand, Mitch,,,,LMAO

You were face ass down in the shit after 6. Anything is possible.

Kool Bob Love
07-19-2014, 11:08 PM

Suns winning in your lifetime than? Anything is possible.

Kool Bob Love

Lakers never making it back to the finals? Anything is possible.

Kool Bob Love

Kobe killing the lakers franchise thanks to 48.5? Anything is possible.

Kool Bob Love
07-19-2014, 11:09 PM

Duncan winning 5. Anything is possible.

Kool Bob Love
07-19-2014, 11:10 PM

Southern California new home to the Tosb summer of 15? Anything is possible.

Kool Bob Love
07-19-2014, 11:11 PM

Crying every night because the cavs are better than the lakers? Anything is possible.

HemisfairArena
07-19-2014, 11:12 PM

I'm always face down,,,,,and loving it,,,,

elmanutres
07-19-2014, 11:17 PM

thready. show hemi respect.

HemisfairArena
07-19-2014, 11:24 PM
thready. show hemi respect.

fuck no,,,,I am the worst poster ever to exist. No pity accepted.

benstanfield
07-19-2014, 11:39 PM
Parker at 2 is more likely to be a bust than Randle at 7 IMO. It's crazy how the NBA lottery rules allow the most talented players to be "owned" by the least competent player development franchises.

Thread
07-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Suns winning in your lifetime than? Anything is possible.

Lakers never making it back to the finals? Anything is possible.

Kobe killing the lakers franchise thanks to 48.5? Anything is possible.

Duncan winning 5. Anything is possible.

Southern California new home to the Tosb summer of 15? Anything is possible.

Crying every night because the cavs are better than the lakers? Anything is possible.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

Splits
07-20-2014, 01:26 AM

Duncan: 5

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/6/16/1402889662002/5dd03abd-6905-4463-83c9-5aa7a575e75f-620x372.jpeg

Sean Cagney
07-20-2014, 01:35 AM

The Lakers had game 4 in the finals in 08........ That lost the series there, yet people don't bring it up EVERY SINGLE day like you do game 6 of the finals because they avenged their Boston loss! They got it back later...... The Spurs did as well so? 6 is alot less of a sting and 5 still reigns! YET YOU still try to keep it up, you have OCD or some shit bro.

Sean Cagney
07-20-2014, 01:36 AM

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5Atleast Tim can still play on alot less of a contract and has a way better team :lol

Thread
07-20-2014, 01:39 AM
The Lakers had game 4 in the finals in 08........ That lost the series there, yet people don't bring it up EVERY SINGLE day like you do game 6 of the finals because they avenged their Boston loss! They got it back later...... The Spurs did as well so? 6 is alot less of a sting and 5 still reigns! YET YOU still try to keep it up, you have OCD or some shit bro.

Because '08 wasn't in the case. '13 was.

You have to answer for it Cagney. I told you that when it happened.

See, what happened was Media didn't condemn you for 6. You had a nice little cozy corporation goin' there so when it went down it didn't sting like it shoulda.

Hey, buster? I ain't Media.

Thread
07-20-2014, 01:44 AM
Atleast Tim can still play on alot less of a contract and has a way better team :lol

Tim also watched in abstract horror as his wife broke his fuckin' ass.

Sean Cagney
07-20-2014, 02:04 AM
Tim is not broke, Kobes wife is out paying some bum rapper AP9 A million dollars.......... SIR.

Tim did not pay her shit when he left, she signed the pre nup sir......... Tim won. She was salty saying he was gay and so on, do the math.

Raven
07-20-2014, 02:19 AM
he looks very much like a bust to me. then again, he looked like it before the draft too, not sure what the hype was about tbh..

Thread
07-20-2014, 06:28 AM
Tim is not broke, Kobes wife is out paying some bum rapper AP9 A million dollars.......... SIR.

Tim did not pay her shit when he left, she signed the pre nup sir......... Tim won. She was salty saying he was gay and so on, do the math.

Amy cost ya an NBA Title. Tim's hole was broke. No other way he let's a semi-retired Battier eat his lunch. Nope.

Amy

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 06:47 AM
Because '08 wasn't in the case. '13 was.
Both '04 & '08 were in the case, until Kirby had other plans.

tee, hee.

Thread
07-20-2014, 06:49 AM
Both '04 & '08 were in the case, until Kirby had other plans.

tee, hee.

No. Yours was in the case and then Pop's vanity coupled with Duncan's tired old shit bag made you give it back.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 06:54 AM
No. Yours was in the case and then Pop's vanity coupled with Duncan's tired old shit bag made you give it back.
Daddy's trophy, stolen from his clutches by Kirby and handed to Billups. Christ almighty!

scanry
07-20-2014, 07:11 AM
Daddy's trophy, stolen from his clutches by Kirby and handed to Billups. Christ almighty!

Daddy was locked the fuck in in 2004, but Kobe had other plans. That team actually got to the finals beating the best defensive teams in Houston, SA and Minnesota. But they got throttled by Detroit that year.

Daddy actually didn't give a shit in the earlier rounds cause Kobe went Enrique on Phil's & Shaq's ass. I think it got to a point where both of them raised their hands and gave up. Shaq actually shot 63% in the finals and he made 10 more fgs despite taking 30 fewer fgs than Kobe. I think Kobe will look back and realize that he didn't feed a prime Shaq who was the only consistent scorer that series. He was basically this year's Lebron tbh.

scanry
07-20-2014, 07:13 AM

Atleast they redeemed themselves against the same team. Not many teams have done that.

smaka
07-20-2014, 07:33 AM
I've been saying since before the draft, Randle is gonna be one huge draft bust. Makes perfect sense the Lakers drafted him.

baseline bum
07-20-2014, 08:12 AM

You want it to be one way.

But it's the other way.

Thread
07-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Daddy was locked the fuck in in 2004, but Kobe had other plans. That team actually got to the finals beating the best defensive teams in Houston, SA and Minnesota. But they got throttled by Detroit that year.

Daddy actually didn't give a shit in the earlier rounds cause Kobe went Enrique on Phil's & Shaq's ass. I think it got to a point where both of them raised their hands and gave up. Shaq actually shot 63% in the finals and he made 10 more fgs despite taking 30 fewer fgs than Kobe. I think Kobe will look back and realize that he didn't feed a prime Shaq who was the only consistent scorer that series. He was basically this year's Lebron tbh.

It wasn't in the case. Your's was and buster you are not walking from that.

This, this I vow.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Thread
07-20-2014, 10:44 AM
You want it to be one way.

But it's the other way.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Thread
07-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Atleast they redeemed themselves against the same team. Not many teams have done that.

6 is nonredeemable, scan. You'll be light one until the end of times.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 10:53 AM
'04 and '08 are also unredeemable.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 10:53 AM
The Bag stays in Texas.

With Kirby in it.

Thread
07-20-2014, 11:12 AM

:rolleyes

baseline bum
07-20-2014, 11:27 AM

04 definitely was. The Lakers entered that Finals as one of the biggest favorites in Finals history, and Kobe shit the bed in spectacular fashion even while Daddy was putting in work. Fucking prime Kobe doing what Kobe does best.

scanry
07-20-2014, 11:36 AM
04 definitely was. The Lakers entered that Finals as one of the biggest favorites in Finals history, and Kobe shit the bed in spectacular fashion even while Daddy was putting in work. Fucking prime Kobe doing what Kobe does best.

Shooting 38% tbh.

scanry
07-20-2014, 11:40 AM

No regrets after this year tbh. 04, 06 & 2013 should've gone our way, but hey you win some and you lose some. The Spurs have had a pretty decent run. I bet 28 other teams would kill to be in our position right about now.

Thread
07-20-2014, 11:55 AM

But, it wasn't in the fucking case, you cement headed stubborn thing, you. Yours was in there, locked up tight. You had to give it back. There is no comparison twixt the two events.

I'm about ready to lose my fucking mind. Christ.

DPG21920
07-20-2014, 11:55 AM

Only after Kobe set the example. Van ran him into the ground on National TV worse than the NBA did Sterling. It was a mob with pitchforks.

Then, after all of that, Kobe released the tape. You know, the one with the other guy.

DPG21920
07-20-2014, 11:56 AM
But, it wasn't in the fucking case, you cement headed stubborn thing, you. Yours was in there, locked up tight. You had to give it back. There is no comparison twixt the two events.

We aren't the media and we ain't just heaping praise on Kobe while calling the Spurs old. That's media driven. Kobe choked it. Anytime you are in the finals and don't close the deal, you gave it back. Especially when you lose in spectacular fashion. It's the same and I won't let you say otherwise.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 11:57 AM
But, it wasn't in the fucking case, you cement headed stubborn thing, you.
It was every bit as much in the Lakers' case as 6 was in the Spurs' case. Your regrets are your own.

Only after Kobe set the example. Van ran him into the ground on National TV worse than the NBA did Sterling. It was a mob with pitchforks.

Then, after all of that, Kobe released the tape. You know, the one with the other guy.
Don't forget Karl Malone publicly exposing Kirby as a cuckhold to the media :lol

Thread
07-20-2014, 11:59 AM

Which renders what Tim permitted to transpire that much worse. But, no, he was going to be a big shot, brazen it out. "Go ahead, Amy, you haven't the guts to turn me over like that. There is too much between us, too many good times, too many promises, too many and vows. And the children. You will not forsake our life, our love. No gd way, girl."

Let us proceed...

baseline bum
07-20-2014, 12:01 PM

I just can't believe the way he got his cookie taken by fucking Tayshaun Prince. It would be understandable now, but in his prime before he was saddled with the shitbag?

pgardn
07-20-2014, 12:03 PM

Ready to...

That ship has passed.

Thread
07-20-2014, 12:03 PM
I just can't believe the way he got his cookie taken by fucking Tayshaun Prince. It would be understandable now, but in his prime before he was saddled with the shitbag?

"Cookie?" Tim let that wrinkle headed gnome Battier take his, less than a year from mandatory retirement.

baseline bum
07-20-2014, 12:04 PM
"Cookie?" Tim let that wrinkle headed gnome Battier take his, less than a year from mandatory retirement.

The 04 Finals foreshadowed the bag. We should have seen it coming.

Thread
07-20-2014, 12:10 PM
The 04 Finals foreshadowed the bag. We should have seen it coming.

Well, then by God you should have called the ball when I lit. Attaching your shit to my bag is a reprehensible act that will not be forgiven, Bum. I don't spit on you, but, I definitely break a good one in your fuckin' face.

Spurs9
07-20-2014, 12:22 PM

Boiled down a little further
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqQS_YFIcAAFoUJ.jpg

sexinthatsx
07-20-2014, 04:02 PM
Randle got chubby after his college stint, and he was gassed in the summer league games as you can tell. But with Lakers signing all these bigs such as Ed Davis, re-signing Jordan Hill, and Carlos Boozer, it's going to be tough for Randle to even showcase his skills and gain confidence, let alone see minutes on the floor.

Killakobe81
07-20-2014, 04:25 PM
Randle is fine. He is NOT Karl Malone or even the best recent Kentucky star (that would be A. Davis) but what he is is a talented PF that can run the floor, finish strong, passes and dribbles well (for his size) and should rebound well once he gets in shape. Everyone compares him to ZBO but a prime David West with a bit of Lamar Odom is more accurate. My concerns?

1. He has lost confident in his jumper and only took a few (missing them all) in the SL.
2. Like Lamar he is so left hand dependent. I only remember one shot he took (and made) with his right hand despite sometimes driving to the right of the rim.
3. His arms are short so he will despite decent athleticism and hops will struggle to finish over length. (that's why the ZBO comparisons are faulty)
4. Lakers acquired c/PF types so hopefully he gets the minutes he needs to develop ...
5. The Lakers have not been the best at developing a player's shooting with Meeks being the only recent example of a young player that improved his jumper with us.
6. He has quick feet, but with his lack of arm length defense is a concern. However he did block some shots that I thought he had no chance of getting to in SL ... so he will probably mediocre on defense he at least showed some "want to" which is more important than anything else.

TampaDude
07-20-2014, 06:52 PM

Can't wait to see the Cleveland LeBrons push Kobe's shit in. It's gonna be fucking epic. :lol

Thread
07-20-2014, 06:53 PM
Can't wait to see the Cleveland LeBrons push Kobe's shit in. It's gonna be fucking epic. :lol

6 trumps it.

ezau
07-20-2014, 09:29 PM
Kool Bob Love going balls deep

Thread
07-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Kool Bob Love (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18065) going balls deep

Bend over. I'll go fuckin' balls deep.

ezau
07-20-2014, 09:33 PM
Bend over. I'll go fuckin' balls deep.

http://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/tim-duncan-2014-nba-finals.jpg?w=694

Bow down, the champ is here:toast