PDA

View Full Version : Hi. I hate America & it's way of life

Infinite_limit
07-21-2014, 04:41 AM
I daily dream of finishing my language requirement and moving overseas. I will forever be an Israel & American foreign polity hater. I will raise my children and everyone in ears distance to understand my experience.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2014, 06:26 AM
:lol Plumber

CuckingFunt
07-21-2014, 07:30 AM
Its.

cantthinkofanything
07-21-2014, 11:36 AM
ear's or ears'

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Policy

wontstartdumbthreads
07-21-2014, 02:53 PM
Israeli

cantthinkofanything
07-21-2014, 02:57 PM
If we're done with spelling, we should move on to content.

I will forever be an Israel & American foreign polity hater

Is the writer part Israeli and part American? And he hates all foreign policy?
Or do the terms "Israel" (error) and "American" modify "I".

DarrinS
07-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Don't wait

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3fLcRvVSjTw/TlmpxceNtzI/AAAAAAAALVQ/wYQv74RzgrU/s320/Rosetta+Stone.3.4.7.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-21-2014, 03:08 PM
If we're done with spelling, we should move on to content.

Is the writer part Israeli and part American? And he hates all foreign policy?
Or do the terms "Israel" (error) and "American" modify "I".

Might not be a mistake but a declaration of his first name (and a vow to never change it.). I knew a couple of Mexican dudes named Israel in high school.

Avante
07-22-2014, 12:49 AM
I daily dream of finishing my language requirement and moving overseas. I will forever be an Israel & American foreign polity hater. I will raise my children and everyone in ears distance to understand my experience.

You always appear clueless, you don't really .."get it". There is no place that compares to America, we are a good as it gets.

We have never made a 100 grand in a year. Yet we have everything, property, vehicles, toys so many toys. $$$$$ in the bank, in a jar, in ashtrays in the cushions of the couch, in all my pockets.

I pity non Americans.

Infinite_limit
07-22-2014, 01:05 AM
You always appear clueless, you don't really .."get it". There is no place that compares to America, we are a good as it gets.

We have never made a 100 grand in a year. Yet we have everything, property, vehicles, toys so many toys. $$$$$ in the bank, in a jar, in ashtrays in the cushions of the couch, in all my pockets.

I pity non Americans.
You are sandwiched between Mexico & Canada, of course the land is cheap. Who cares how many meaningless stupid toys you have when they are just that toys and usually cheap quality that need constant maintenance. 70 Million Americans take mind altering drugs for a reason. You rave about the money but you still are forced to spend it living in the USA.

American culture & society is equivalent to Wal-Mart. Mass produced & depth-less. USA is the greatest nation in the world if you are a hungry immigrant. But Whites have higher standards and that's why they stopped immigrating to the USA 25 years ago.

Avante be honest. You drive an American car huh

Avante
07-22-2014, 01:15 AM
You are sandwiched between Mexico & Canada, of course the land is cheap. Who cares how many meaningless stupid toys you have when they are just that toys and usually cheap quality that need constant maintenance. 70 Million Americans take mind altering drugs for a reason. You rave about the money but you still are forced to spend it living in the USA.

American culture & society is equivalent to Wal-Mart. Mass produced & depth-less. USA is the greatest nation in the world if you are a hungry immigrant. But Whites have higher standards and that's why they stopped immigrating to the USA 25 years ago.

Avante be honest. You drive an American car huh

Like I mentioned.....not a clue! Why do you continue to "try" and talk about things you obviously don't get at all? There is a reason this country has how many foreign students at our schools. There is a reason we are the most powerful nation on earth. There is a reason any kid being born right this minute here in America, could become it's President.

Who cares what kind of vehicles I drive?

Dude, I wish I had a 100 dollar bill for how many things you've been wrong about. It's as if you work at it.

None of my multitude of toys need or have needed any fixing, so as usual....wrong!

apalisoc_9
07-22-2014, 01:19 AM
America is actually an awesome country. Government policies, and it's people should not be the only factors in considering how good a country is...

I know deep down even though I hate American views on a lot things, that I could just go to the US and know I have a fighting chance to make it..

I can't say the same thing about Europe..Europe IMO is a shithole and is a confused whore..

Canada and Australia is the real deal though.

Infinite_limit
07-22-2014, 01:25 AM
Like I mentioned.....not a clue! Why do you continue to "try" and talk about things you obviously don't get at all? There is a reason this country has how many foreign students at our schools. There is a reason we are the most powerful nation on earth. There is a reason any kid being born right this minute here in America, could become it's President.

Dude, I wish I had a 100 dollar bill for how many things you've been wrong about. It's as if you work at it.

None of my multitude of toys beed or have needed any fixing, so as usual....wrong!
So which shitty cheap quality American car do you own?

USA has many foreign students because
A) Huge land
B) Easy access. The higher quality nations have distinct standards for entry

USA has (declining) political influence because of the military bases in 191 (NATO) nations.

Am I supposed to be impressed by the next George Bush or Obama?

Avante, I've traveled and experienced the Globe while you sat around dreaming of being black. Have you been outside North America in the past 25 years?

Infinite_limit
07-22-2014, 01:28 AM
America is actually an awesome country. Government policies, and it's people should not be the only factors in considering how good a country is...

I know deep down even though I hate American views on a lot things, that I could just go to the US and know I have a fighting chance to make it..

I can't say the same thing about Europe..Europe IMO is a shithole and is a confused whore..

Which explains why Americans spend their lives saving up enough money for a chance to spend 3 weeks in Europe.

Avante
07-22-2014, 01:38 AM
So which shitty cheap quality American car do you own?

A) Huge land

USA has (declining) political influence because of the military bases in 191 (NATO) nations.

Am I supposed to be impressed by the next George Bush or Obama?

Avante, I've traveled and experienced the Globe while you sat around dreaming of being black. Have you been outside North America in the past 25 years?

Like I said.....clueless. No way in hell I'd wanna be black, yep...wrong as usual.

That was a bullshit answer, so tell me Clueless why does Cali alone have over 100 colleges full of foreign students?

I drive three vehicles and have owned at least 30 in my life, so what?

Yep, been awhile since I've been in a foreign country, also been a lot longer since I drank any butermilk, I bet it's still sour...huh?

Sorry little guy but it's obvious you are totally lost about most things.

Infinite_limit
07-22-2014, 01:44 AM
Like I said.....clueless. No way in hell I'd wanna be black, yep...wrong as usual.

That was a bullshit answer, so tell me Clueless why does Cali alone have over 100 colleges full of foreign students?

I drive three vehicles and have owned at least 30 in my life, so what?

Yep, been awhile since I've been in a foreign country, also been a lot longer since I drank any butermilk, I bet it's still sour...huh?

Sorry little guy but it's obvious you are totally lost about most things.
I will be moving into an area with a mass transit system so I won't be a slave to the auto money pit. Doesn't surprise me you are one of those suckers pouring your money into an object that does nothing more than eat your earnings (gas, oil changes, breaks, tire rotation, insurance, other DMV fees etc) and depreciate in value.

USA is an open door for immigration. It doesn't surprise me students denied in more well off nations end up settling for college in the States.

Of course you haven't left North American recently, your out dated views are a reflection of this.

Avante
07-22-2014, 02:09 AM
I will be moving into an area with a mass transit system so I won't be a slave to the auto money pit. Doesn't surprise me you are one of those suckers pouring your money into an object that does nothing more than eat your earnings (gas, oil changes, breaks, tire rotation, insurance, other DMV fees etc) and depreciate in value.

USA is an open door for immigration. It doesn't surprise me students denied in more well off nations end up settling for college in the States.

Of course you haven't left North American recently, your out dated views are a reflection of this.

Dude, I don't have to go to Mexico to know it sucks, honest!

I'm retired little fella, and have been for a few years now, I make around 36 grand doing......0. Since I married a blonde a lot younger than me she is still working, so between her $$$$ and mine and our savings we are sitting pretty, yep...thank you America.

Dude, what's all this siliness about cars? I've owned everything from MG's to Toyota's, so what?

Stop this stupid.....unless you have been.....come on man are you really that dense? We are all well aware of what this old world is about...ok? I have been to a dozen or so foreign countries, I seriously doubt they are much different now.

Oh yeah, none of those places came close to matching the USA.

Infinite_limit
07-22-2014, 02:25 AM
Dude, I don't have to go to Mexico to know it sucks, honest!

I'm retired little fella, and have been for a few years now, I make around 36 a grand doing......0. Since I marrierd a blonde a lot younger than me she is still working, so between her $$$$ and mine and our savings we are sitting pretty, yep...thank you America.

Dude, what's all this siliness about cars? I've owned everything from MG's to Toyota's, so what?

Stop this stupid.....unless you have been.....come on man are you really that dense? We are all well aware of what this old world is about...ok? I have been to a dozen or so foreign countries, I seriously doubt they are much different now.
A-lot has changed over the past decade alone. Consider the fate of Detroit (Rust Belt in general). There was a Yugoslavia. Russia came full circle.

America allows people to seclude themselves from the reality of the changing world around them "HOORAH USA is the freest/greatest nation ever!" and you can choose to think it's still the 1980's but it just paints you as the individual in Plato's Cave.

Avante
07-22-2014, 02:35 AM
A-lot has changed over the past decade alone. Consider the fate of Detroit (Rust Belt in general). There was a Yugoslavia. Russia came full circle.

America allows people to seclude themselves from the reality of the changing world around them "HOORAH USA is the freest/greatest nation ever!" and you can choose to think it's still the 1980's but it just paints you as the individual in Plato's Cave.

Why on earth would I care about the 1980's?

ONE MORE TIME.......so tell mer how come this country has so many foreign students? How come we have so many billionaires? How come we change our government ever 4 or 8 years? Look at how many things we have for entertainment.

Like I mentioned earlier, we have it all and have never made over 100 grand in a year.

You really do appear totally lost.

A country with no...

NFL
NBA
blues
Hollywood
NCAA football
Friday night fights
MMA
country

.....ouch!!!!!!!

The Reckoning
07-22-2014, 03:35 AM
i suggest that you move out of the US for a few years. you'll come to appreciate the things this country has that you haven't realized before. diversity of choice, the ability to switch gears in your career, how exceptionally nice and hardworking people are, etc.

not to mention that the US have everything geographically that the world has. want to go skiing? get in your car. want to go to the beach? get in your car. etc. etc.

you'll understand what i mean once you leave. good luck.

Clipper Nation
07-22-2014, 06:14 AM
:lol Poland
:lol Shithole nation of plumbers
:lol Average Polish resident makes less money than the average American fast food worker

m>s
07-22-2014, 11:55 AM

a country's greatness isn't measured by how easily some shitskin can invade and steal jobs and resources from natives.

lefty
07-22-2014, 12:09 PM
:lol Poland
:lol Shithole nation of plumbers
:lol Average Polish resident makes less money than the average American fast food worker
Their chicks are hot though

Infinite_limit
07-22-2014, 12:40 PM
Why on earth would I care about the 1980's?

ONE MORE TIME.......so tell mer how come this country has so many foreign students? How come we have so many billionaires? How come we change our government ever 4 or 8 years? Look at how many things we have for entertainment.

Like I mentioned earlier, we have it all and have never made over 100 grand in a year.

You really do appear totally lost.

A country with no...

NFL
NBA
blues
Hollywood
NCAA football
Friday night fights
MMA
country

.....ouch!!!!!!!
A) Huge land

NFL - TV
NBA - TV
blues - Radio
Hollywood - TV
NCAA football - TV
Friday night fights - TV
MMA - TV
country - Radio

Infinite_limit
07-22-2014, 12:43 PM
i suggest that you move out of the US for a few years. you'll come to appreciate the things this country has that you haven't realized before. diversity of choice, the ability to switch gears in your career, how exceptionally nice and hardworking people are, etc.

not to mention that the US have everything geographically that the world has. want to go skiing? get in your car. want to go to the beach? get in your car. etc. etc.

you'll understand what i mean once you leave. good luck.
This is true. I was really depressed when I returned home from Europe last Summer. It took me a few months to get over the bitterness.

Ya going to those places is nice but I rather get in a Car and go to a foreign nation for diverse history, food & social norms.

I. Hustle
07-22-2014, 12:52 PM
This is true. I was really depressed when I returned home from Europe last Summer. It took me a few months to get over the bitterness.

Ya going to those places is nice but I rather get in a Car and go to a foreign nation for diverse history, food & social norms.

Then get out of here. So annoying when people are all anti-America and they are from here. Get your Euro citinship and just split instead of bitching and moaning.

Freakin' pansy ass

Infinite_limit
07-22-2014, 01:02 PM
Then get out of here. So annoying when people are all anti-America and they are from here. Get your Euro citinship and just split instead of bitching and moaning.

Freakin' pansy ass
I already am an European citizen. I am in the process of getting my language requirements.

m>s
07-22-2014, 01:29 PM

Freakin' pansy ass
'merica, fuck yeah!!!
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/thumb/1353/37/1353378487796s.jpg

m>s
07-22-2014, 01:37 PM
http://static.ylilauta.org/files/9s/orig/6o9lcerr/le%20american%20bear%20on%20holiday.png

johnsmith
07-22-2014, 04:27 PM
It's easy to be a critic in America, it's a lot harder to do something about it....people constantly complain about everything here, and that's fine, but it would be more impressive if you tried to fix the problems (which is pretty much impossible) or you leave.

So I say kudos to you for doing something and not sticking around...nothing wrong with that and it actually shows you stand up for your convictions and yourself.

Now having said that, fuck off, I like this country so much, even Texas is tolerable to me!

Bill_Brasky
07-22-2014, 07:31 PM
OP sounds like an angsty faggot who has never left America.