PDA

View Full Version : husband sends wife spreadsheet outlining when she denied him sex

Trill Clinton
07-21-2014, 10:44 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/281d111.png

Spur-Addict
07-21-2014, 10:49 AM
:lol

Trill Clinton
07-21-2014, 10:52 AM
ewwww @ his wife going to sleep sweaty right after the gym. if i was a betting man, i'd say this broad was fuccing someone else behind his back.

cantthinkofanything
07-21-2014, 11:26 AM
a husband that keeps a spreadsheet on their sex life. not to hard to figure this one out. seems like she's just being kind with her excuses.

JoeTait75
07-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Apparently they don't have kids and she's already making excuses for not putting out. I can only imagine how deprived this guy is going to be if he has kids with this woman. He needs to get out now.

CavsSuperFan
07-21-2014, 11:30 AM
26 year olds with problems in the bedroom?
Pre sure this will not be a long term marriage…

JMarkJohns
07-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Dude is getting is knob gobbled by someone he knows who won't say "no" and who, on the ironic flip side, will make excuses to do the knob gobbling.

As for the gym, sex is a great workout, and the whole "gross" thing is obviously an own mental issue since he wanted to sex her up even whilst chubby. Should have boosted her morale.

Plus it's scientifically proven that sex initiates endforfin release which boosts energy, helping to relieve pain, stress, etc.

SnakeBoy
07-21-2014, 03:56 PM
Dude needs to learn that "Wanna have sex?" has never been a good approach to getting laid.

benefactor
07-21-2014, 04:10 PM
She's got a side piece tbh.

The Gemini Method
07-21-2014, 04:15 PM
What's either left out or entirely gross is that she doesn't shower after the gym...bitch is sliding on some other dick.

The Reckoning
07-21-2014, 05:39 PM
damn two weeks in between? is that how marriage usually is?

m>s
07-21-2014, 06:18 PM
"i'm still sore from last time" paired with all of the excuses and lack of interest in sex leads me to think that the problem stems from dude being circumcised. foreskin glides and lubricates whereas cut dudes are dry and jackhammer to try to get any pleasure and with a lack of mobile skin = more friction.

SnakeBoy
07-21-2014, 06:51 PM
"i'm still sore from last time" paired with all of the excuses and lack of interest in sex leads me to think that the problem stems from dude being circumcised. foreskin glides and lubricates whereas cut dudes are dry and jackhammer to try to get any pleasure and with a lack of mobile skin = more friction.

That reminds me...did you ever get any help for your impotence?

Reck
07-21-2014, 06:52 PM
The life of a cuckold tbh..

DMC
07-21-2014, 07:15 PM
She should text him a photo of her getting double penetrated and a big one in her mouth... and caption "I don't want to bring my work home'

Franklin
07-21-2014, 07:17 PM
a bitch has no right to deny her husband sex imho.

DJR210
07-21-2014, 08:29 PM
Without kids involved would a kicked this broad to the curb quick.

Twisted_Dawg
07-21-2014, 11:13 PM
She admitted she gained "some weight in the winter" which means she has blown the fuck up and is not happy with her body and therefore doesn't want to have sex with her husband or anybody else.

mrsmaalox
07-21-2014, 11:32 PM
Someone should tell him that passive aggressiveness is not a sexy quality. It's a bit of a turn off.

Reck
07-21-2014, 11:35 PM
Someone should tell him that passive aggressiveness is not a sexy quality. It's a bit of a turn off.

Note to self. :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-21-2014, 11:40 PM
The irony of her complaining of him not responding to her calls.:lol Take notes, guys... this is not an isolated incident. She leaves for 10 days for work and doesn't break her husband off some. She has some dick on the side.

Oh, Gee!!
07-22-2014, 07:12 AM
She will have an affair on her work trip to get even

JoeTait75
07-22-2014, 08:27 AM
She will have an affair on her work trip to get even

She's probably already having an affair.

JoeTait75
07-22-2014, 08:28 AM

Yeah, she might not have sex with him after this.

Spurminator
07-22-2014, 09:02 AM
They're both cowards. He should have addressed the problem with her in person before this passive aggressive stunt, and she should own up to the fact that she's not that attracted to him anymore... Those are all bullshit excuses and at some point you have to realize that you've given bullshit excuses 5 nights in a row and take one for the team. Or if you can't do it, decide if you're going to try to work on it or get out while you're still young.

Trainwreck2100
07-22-2014, 09:04 AM
27 times he ass too big a pussy to get what he wanted

CavsSuperFan
07-22-2014, 09:11 AM

1Cor 7:5 (NKJ) Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time...

The Gemini Method
07-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Nigga should've used powerpoint and drew up some pie charts--bitches love colors and shit.

DPG21920
07-22-2014, 05:56 PM
The irony of her complaining of him not responding to her calls.:lol Take notes, guys... this is not an isolated incident. She leaves for 10 days for work and doesn't break her husband off some. She has some dick on the side.

I think it might be the opposite tbh..Wife letting herself go, not giving him any, she goes out of town and he goes dark on her. Not going to answer your phone when you are out running wild with the wifey out of town tbh..

Reck
07-22-2014, 06:23 PM
Yeah, she might not have sex with him after this.

They should both be ashamed. Denying your husband sex via shitty and lame excuses and the husband for pulling an 8th grader move like this should both feel pathetic.

The girl= should keep her cheating ways all she wants
The dude= divorce her ASAP and let her spread her legs somewhere else.

Franklin
07-22-2014, 08:05 PM
I can understand this bitch though. Sex is lame and you don't really need to fuck someone to love him/her. The couple have been very busy recently it seems like, so if the husband feels more desire for sex then it only means he ain't working as hard as his wife does. The wife is right, they ain't having much sex recently (have to admit once a week is too little for a married couple who're both 26yr old) under extenuating circumstances. They recently bought a house and it's easy to say they're financially tight at the moment, so they need to devote more energy to work and less to their sexual pleasure, I don't see nothing wrong with it.

Again it reminds me of Leykis's doctrine... don't ever get married before the age of 30. If all you want is sex (like the husband in this case) you don't really have to get married, imho. You don't need to get married to get laid, but when you choose marriage you should've known that it takes more than just four bare legs, imho.

Reck
07-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Again it reminds me of Leykis's doctrine... don't ever get married before the age of 30. If all you want is sex (like the husband in this case) you don't really have to get married, imho. You don't need to get married to get laid, but when you choose marriage you should've known that it takes more than just four bare legs, imho.

Also when you get married, you give up part of what made sex wild and fun when you were just boyfriend and girlfriend. Shit becomes stale once you get married and the sex tends to dried up and boring. Hence why she takes to looking for a little extra marital affair on the side to spice things up again. At least spice it up for herself that is.

Franklin
07-22-2014, 08:47 PM
guys who want to get married or have serious relationships should always know what their women want. Women don't just wanna serve as their sex toys or birthing tools, they're independent human beings just like the guys themselves and you have to respect them women to be respected by them. I'm not advocating any lopsided relationship where one has to act subordinate to the other, of course, feminism and misogyny are just two opposite sides of the same evil coin imho. Any relationship or marriage should be built upon the basis of equality and mutual respect.

Women can be dream killers to guys, and it's also true the other way around sometimes... A female friend of mine (the same one I mentioned in the original Lunar Goddess thread, who's been studying together with me for months under the same professor) recently accepted an internship offer at a bank, the pay is shitty but she needs the money bad and she wants to find a job at bank after graduation. I guess her boyfriend also works at a bank so she wants to work in the same sector, when what she has at hand is the opportunity to candidate for a doctorate's degree and become a scholar. Of course a college wouldn't pay you nearly as much as a bank would, and earning big money might be just her dream, but there's guarantee that she would get a job in the financial sector and start earning great money as soon as she graduates. Her boyfriend works in a South China city, which's like half a world away from our city and her hometown (about 400km distance between).

In my opinion, if you really love someone you should do everything you can to support her, helping her to realize her dreams, rather than subject her desires to your own. Meanwhile, I feel fortunate that my LG and I have common career desires so we can support each other for the next year in the pursuit of our dreams. There's no hugging or kissing involved between me and LG (let alone sex) yet the friendship developed in striving will be more valuable than anything else imho. I mean, even if we end up being just friends i'd still be very satisfied to have such a great friend like her, tbh.

Franklin
07-22-2014, 08:56 PM
Also when you get married, you give up part of what made sex wild and fun when you were just boyfriend and girlfriend. Shit becomes stale once you get married and the sex tends to dried up and boring. Hence why she takes to looking for a little extra marital affair on the side to spice things up again. At least spice it up for herself that is.
That's why marriage shouldn't rely solely on sex. The sex appeal will fade away through time and there's no possible replacement, in whatever form. But if the relationship or marriage was initially constructed at the mental/spiritual level, based on common aspirations (like me and LG) rather than sex, I think it wouldn't have no problem surviving the boredom or other difficulties. If the girl's smile is enough to make you feel happy as if you won a Nobel prize, there'd be nothing that could possibly set you guys apart imho. That's the platonic love I've been pursuing, hope LG really understands me and agrees to complete it with me...

~O~
07-23-2014, 12:35 AM
Nigga should've used powerpoint and drew up some pie charts--bitches love colors and shit.

:rollin

For some reason..this made me bust out laughing.

boutons_deux
07-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Husband Throws Wife Off Of Jet Ski After Fight Over Oral Sex: Cops

A Florida man is accused of throwing his wife off a jet ski after she caught him in an affair with another man.

Michael Doster, 50, is now under investigation in the death of his wife, Pamela.

The two were riding a jet ski on July 13 (http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2014/07/18/deadly-jet-ski-argument/12849719/) off of Passage Key Beach is "popular with boaters that like to take their clothes off," Manatee County Public Information Officer Randy Warren told the WTSP.
Police say the couple got into an argument when Pamela Doster, 45, told her husband (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/jet-ski-domestic-battery-675421)she caught him and another man performing oral sex on one another, according to a sheriff's report obtained by The Smoking Gun. Both the Dosters had been drinking (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/local/man-caught-affair-nude-beach-suspect-wifes-death-w55675969), according to NBC News.

Michael Doster allegedly pulled his wife off of the jet ski by her hair, but she climbed back on. This happened 4 more times, but on the fourth time she hit her head on the side of the craft, according to the sheriff's report.

She said after she hit her head, her husband tried to get her to get back on the jet ski, but she refused. He then called 911, telling dispatchers his wife had jumped off of the craft.

The woman was able to make it to a sand bar on her own, where she was found around 10 p.m. with a swollen hip and bruises on her arm and head. She told responders what happened, but died of her injuries at a hospital on Wednesday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/michael-doster-pamela-jet-ski-oral-sex-fight_n_5606734.html

TDMVPDPOY
07-23-2014, 01:27 PM
Husband Throws Wife Off Of Jet Ski After Fight Over Oral Sex: Cops

A Florida man is accused of throwing his wife off a jet ski after she caught him in an affair with another man.

Michael Doster, 50, is now under investigation in the death of his wife, Pamela.

The two were riding a jet ski on July 13 (http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2014/07/18/deadly-jet-ski-argument/12849719/) off of Passage Key Beach is "popular with boaters that like to take their clothes off," Manatee County Public Information Officer Randy Warren told the WTSP.
Police say the couple got into an argument when Pamela Doster, 45, told her husband (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/jet-ski-domestic-battery-675421)she caught him and another man performing oral sex on one another, according to a sheriff's report obtained by The Smoking Gun. Both the Dosters had been drinking (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/local/man-caught-affair-nude-beach-suspect-wifes-death-w55675969), according to NBC News.

Michael Doster allegedly pulled his wife off of the jet ski by her hair, but she climbed back on. This happened 4 more times, but on the fourth time she hit her head on the side of the craft, according to the sheriff's report.

She said after she hit her head, her husband tried to get her to get back on the jet ski, but she refused. He then called 911, telling dispatchers his wife had jumped off of the craft.

The woman was able to make it to a sand bar on her own, where she was found around 10 p.m. with a swollen hip and bruises on her arm and head. She told responders what happened, but died of her injuries at a hospital on Wednesday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/michael-doster-pamela-jet-ski-oral-sex-fight_n_5606734.html

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/358/798/d82.jpg

Franklin
07-23-2014, 06:46 PM
those fuckheads should be executed for what they've done to those poor women tbh. Guys think after getting married they're granted lifetime free access to the sex toys that their wives are, but their wives' sexual appeal will decline as they get old and it is when those dickheads start to treat them bad. Women are not sex toys or birthing tools, but human beings who can think, talk, and work just as well as we do. If you believe you love someone so much at a moment you want to marry her, you've gotta love her for lifelong. But more often than not, people see marriage as a sort of business and women as their sex toys/birthing tools. Marriage is meant to bring pleasure to both sides equally, giving women the significance they deserve will not hurt men's dignity, but instead will help it, imho.

Reck
07-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Gotta give it to her though. She fought to make it to the shores, lived long enough to tell of the deed as a last fuck you to the husband then died. Mission accomplished.

cute_spursfan
07-24-2014, 06:56 AM
Men need to pick girls who are active gym-goers, them chicks Will never catch the
"winter bulge" and will always put it down for their man

DD
07-24-2014, 08:22 AM
Pretty damn funny, tbh