PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Apple Wants Kobe: Tim Wins The Title and Yet It's Still Kobe That People Are Chasing

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2014, 08:26 PM
:lmao poor Tammy.... butt pirate makes it to back 2 back finals and wins one and no one still wants that negro marketing their shit....:lmao dude can't win for losing....took less money to get a title to help his legacy and that shit still ain't paying off. :lmao

Kobe Bryant explains his recent visit to Apple headquarters

Kobe meeting with Apple's Design Lead - Jony Ivy: They want Kobe so bad they send this white chic out to close the deal because they know he's just like Kool when it comes to that white stuff :lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kobe-bryant-spotted-hanging-out-on-apples-campus-with-jony-ive_zps103c2e91.jpg

On Tuesday (http://www.bloomberg.com/video/kobe-bryant-i-spent-a-day-with-apple-s-jony-ive-Zw0m7ooCRCGO2_92yroRaA.html), Bryant finally confirmed the Apple visit in an interview with Bloomberg. The L.A. Laker says that he and Ive discussed the product creation process. Bryant, 35, is expected to develop his own products as his basketball career reaches its end.

The two also discussed Bryant’s work ethic and how it compared to the process of developing gadgets. Both require taking many steps to reach a goal, according to the basketball superstar.

Arnold Toht
07-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Tim took a major dent to his legacy. By shamelessly asking for the fat ass to carry him to the title, the public has realized just how much of a desperate ring chaser he really is. Duncan has no guilt, no shame, no real passion for the game. Oh, and he's #14.

scanry
07-22-2014, 08:30 PM
They both have one thing in common though - Overpriced as f@ck.

Koolaid_Man
Nobody wants that fuck face. His game is lame and boring

ChumpDumper
This is what lakerfan clings to these days.

Difficult to feel anything but pity.

Reck
07-22-2014, 08:32 PM
"is expected to develop his own products as his basketball career reaches its end."

Kobe covering all his bases as he knows he has zero shot at ringing again while Tim and co. prepare to go for their sixth. :lobt2:

Koolaid_Man
Tammy won a title but ain't nobody calling his ass....he's still selling that HEB dipping sauce? :lmao

DPG21920
Well, it's better to be a butt pirate and win a title than a butt pirate that misses the playoffs and releases a very damaging tape tbh..

LkrFan
07-22-2014, 08:33 PM
HEB dipping sauce? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2014, 08:34 PM
HEB dipping sauce? :lmao

:lmao

DPG21920
07-22-2014, 08:35 PM
Also, unfortunately for Kobe, you have to have a minimum of a 1100 on your SAT and a College Degree in order to get an entry level job at Apple. This smells like some sort of PR stunt for reasons unknown.

kobe4life
07-22-2014, 08:36 PM
God again is showing why he's the greatest. Just look at how that woman is seduced just by his presence. God and Apple is a winning combo I can't wait until apple has the God app which will be a hundred times better than the Great Satan app.

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2014, 08:37 PM
Also, unfortunately for Kobe, you have to have a minimum of a 1100 on your SAT and a College Degree in order to get an entry level job at Apple. This smells like some sort of PR stunt for reasons unknown.

:lol stop being Jelly dawg....pretty soon your bitchass is gonna be forced to upgrade that Iphone to an IKobe....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2014, 08:38 PM
God again is showing why he's the greatest. Just look at how that woman is seduced just by his presence. God and Apple is a winning combo I can't wait until apple has the God app which will be a hundred times better than the Great Satan app.

Midnight_Pulp with the logout and back in goods

DPG21920
07-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Not upset at all. I just don't like when companies prey on uneducated people like Kobe to gain recognition. Even basic entry level jobs at Apple require a college degree. Even if they wanted to look the other way (which, they won't), I think he scored below an 1100 on his SAT's (at least, most who don't go to college do as it's not an easy test) and that would definitely rule him out of anything besides an internship.

Bill_Brasky
07-22-2014, 08:41 PM
How's that shit sandwich tasting today, Kool? Still like a shit sandwich full of 5 turds?

Koolaid_Man
what's so funny is Tammy opened up an auto mechanics shop to be a grease monkey while Kobe is meeting with the most successful tech company on earth....:lmao Tammy has no business skills what-so-ever....he gets pimped by Pop and then goes off to work the wrench in his car shop....this is depressing....now I see why the illegal alien robbed his ass....dude sounds smart but is likely dumb as a box of rocks

SupremeGuy
This thread just makes me feel bad for lakers' fans, tbh. You guys are in a low place right now.

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2014, 08:42 PM
Not upset at all. I just don't like when companies prey on uneducated people like Kobe to gain recognition. Even basic entry level jobs at Apple require a college degree. Even if they wanted to look the other way (which, they won't), I think he scored below an 1100 on his SAT's (at least, most who don't go to college do as it's not an easy test) and that would definitely rule him out of anything besides an internship.

^ So Jelly....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2014, 08:42 PM
This thread just makes me feel bad for lakers' fans, tbh. You guys are in a low place right now.

I'm pretty happy bro

RGMCSE
07-22-2014, 08:45 PM
^ So Jelly....:lmao

heterosexuals say "jelly"?

DPG21920
07-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Nah ^ you're upset

ChumpDumper
07-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Holy shit. lakerfan wants Kobe to fuck him.

lol

DPG21920
07-22-2014, 08:48 PM
Well, unless you are male college basketball player and willing to be filmed, I'd say there is little shot.

Kool Bob Love
07-22-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty happy bro

You sound hurt b. Srs.

SupremeGuy
07-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Well, unless you are male college basketball player and willing to be filmed, I'd say there is little shot.:lol

DMX7
lol @ getting off on millionaires securing endorsements

Kool -- shouldn't you be worried about getting your EBT card reloaded first? I imagine the unemployment line can be unforgiving.

PingPong
Let's see: both Kobe and Apple are overpriced, almost obsolete and past their prime, relying more in marketing than everything else. Both (will be) delivered by chinese; both have several issue to working properly with others.

DPG21920
07-22-2014, 08:58 PM
:lmao Kool getting sh*t on wayyyyyyyyy out of left field now too?

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2014, 09:09 PM
Let's see: both Kobe and Apple are overpriced, almost obsolete and past their prime, relying more in marketing than everything else. Both (will be) delivered by chinese; both have several issue to working properly with others.

Imma keep it real with you...while Kobe is literally marketing himself all over the world...Tammy is a fucking grease monkey...Kobe has a high school diploma and Tammy has a 4 yr college degree and yet Kobe is the one who has a
DMCC Trade Licence to do Business in Dubai...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Ahmedryant_2013_09_25_zpsd78f784c.jpg

Kobe is the one who's meeting with Apple....Kobe is the one who's having dinner with MJ and signing a Sports marketing business deal with MJ....Kobe is the one who has Sports Drink on the global market called Body Armor
...Kobe is the one who owns an Italian league basketball team....the shit goes on and on....

Meanwhile this dude is playing around with oil and wrenches in some weird gay ass looking shop that has ZERO customers....LOL @ DPG...you couldn't spin this shit if you tried Sucka....:lmao this is much more than Kobe 5 > TOSB 5....somebody doesn't know good business....He just won a title and can't even capitalize or cash in on that shit..I swear a sucka is born everyday :lol

Grease Monkey shop:
eE2BAlPupRY

DPG21920
07-22-2014, 09:11 PM
Kool - your back-stabbing friend was just banned and you got sh*t on by a foreign poster named ping pong. Let. It. Go.

midnightpulp
07-22-2014, 09:16 PM

The goods.

kobe4life
07-22-2014, 09:20 PM
Meanwhile this dude is playing around with oil and wrenches in some weird gay ass looking shop that has ZERO customers....LOL @ DPG...you couldn't spin this shit if you tried Sucka....:lmao this is much more than Kobe 5 > TOSB 5....somebody doesn't know good business....He just won a title and can't even capitalize or cash in on that shit..I swear a sucka is born everyday :lol

Jesus Kool agreed God is also a legendary business man. When it is all said and done it wouldn't shock me if God is up there with the likes of Warren Buffet.God is going to become a billionaire while Duncan will end up broke since he's real stupid when it comes to business.

djohn2oo8
07-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Not surprising. Samsung has the better products anyway.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-22-2014, 09:34 PM
Kirby swooping in once again to get paid after cancer takes out the brains of an operation. Probably mailing polonium to Richard Branson as we speak.

kobe4life
07-22-2014, 09:43 PM
Not surprising. Samsung has the better products anyway.

Samsung is crap considering The Great Satan endorses them.

baseline bum
07-22-2014, 09:45 PM
KP5M7lknLTM

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2014, 09:46 PM
lol selling out to whoever pays for his services, cause he already loss half

spurraider21
07-22-2014, 09:53 PM
KP5M7lknLTM
:lol armenia's height of power

baseline bum
07-22-2014, 09:56 PM
:lol armenia's height of power

i7pbnTI1_LM

HI-FI
07-22-2014, 09:56 PM
They both have one thing in common though - Overpriced as f@ck.
/thread

i thought after switching to intel and Job's death, Apple's prices would go down, same with post Achilles, but damn if I was wrong.

ElNono
07-22-2014, 09:57 PM
While the shitbag is sipping lattes in Apple's campus and playing HORSE with random fans, professional NBA players are getting ready for next season...

http://i.imgur.com/6V1YLEJ.jpg

elmanutres
07-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Before June 15 2014

"kobe 5 duncan 4. That's all that matters"

after June 15 2014

"Look kobe is visiting apple, he must be better than duncan and must somehow be better than a championship"

"This espn article says kobe is better"

Bottom line.

Duncan 5
3 fmvp
2mvp
Getting ready for 6
http://giant.gfycat.com/HonoredDismalGharial.gif

kobe 5
2 fmvp
1 mvp
Getting ready for bottom of the west
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Zrdg9ODL--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ntpsom7vygfi1ndol7vl.jpg

Apple ain't gonna save his last few years. You can't spin 5. No matter how hard you try

elmanutres
07-22-2014, 09:58 PM
While the shitbag is sipping lattes in Apple's campus and playing HORSE with random fans, professional NBA players are getting ready for next season...

Meanwhile this tosb work ethic is paying off.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Zrdg9ODL--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ntpsom7vygfi1ndol7vl.jpg

~O~
07-22-2014, 10:10 PM

I was about to post something similar to this.

~O~
07-22-2014, 10:12 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/HonoredDismalGharial.gif

That soft touch.

Reck
07-22-2014, 10:14 PM

Check out Duncan doing some judo. :lol

Stephen A. Smith
07-22-2014, 10:28 PM

Muay sources are telling me judon't know your martial arts very well.

Reck
07-22-2014, 10:30 PM
Muay sources are telling me judon't know your martial arts very well.

:lol

Subtle. :toast

Axegrinder
07-22-2014, 10:39 PM
corporate merger..New name will be Krapple and they will manufacture apple scented colostomy bags

jehawk81
07-23-2014, 12:50 AM
Imma keep it real with you...while Kobe is literally marketing himself all over the world...Tammy is a fucking grease monkey...Kobe has a high school diploma and Tammy has a 4 yr college degree and yet Kobe is the one who has a

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Ahmedryant_2013_09_25_zpsd78f784c.jpg

Kobe is the one who's meeting with Apple....Kobe is the one who's having dinner with MJ and signing a Sports marketing business deal with MJ....Kobe is the one who has Sports Drink on the global market called Body Armor
...Kobe is the one who owns an Italian league basketball team....the shit goes on and on....

Grease Monkey shop:
eE2BAlPupRY

Damn, Capri with the deepthroat, gag, puke, get watery eyes, take deep breath & repeat all over again for his man Kirbs

~O~
07-23-2014, 12:58 AM
Kobe has more of an appeal to the world globally.

Tim Duncan is my favorite player and he's a very exciting player to watch to people who are fans of the game overall.

To add to that, you got a guy who doesn't have much endorsements. A guy who is almost never the face of advertising companies. He's also making 10 mill a year on a well deserved contract. He doesn't demand anything from the organization...but demands more from himself.

Besides Duncan, you have Boris Diaw. The most overlooked and unappreciated factor in the finals. I felt he should have won Finals MVP but it really doesn't matter now.

Kobe is exciting to watch because the league's strategy is to advertise guards. So it is what it is. The more I've matured, the more Kobe's career became a joke. Beginning of the 2000's to now. I was a young ignorant kid at the age of 10 who didn't know better than to see the NBA horseshit. Bryant was talented...but he was also aided with obvious proof and blah blah blah.

I hope Apple markets Bryant because both entities are analogous in the perception of being overpriced advertising products made to fool the ignorant portion of the public into believing they are products of quality when in fact they're overly priced fragile products. Cadillacs.

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2014, 07:57 AM
Kobe has more of an appeal to the world globally.

Tim Duncan is my favorite player and he's a very exciting player to watch to people who are fans of the game overall.

To add to that, you got a guy who doesn't have much endorsements. A guy who is almost never the face of advertising companies. He's also making 10 mill a year on a well deserved contract. He doesn't demand anything from the organization...but demands more from himself.

Besides Duncan, you have Boris Diaw. The most overlooked and unappreciated factor in the finals. I felt he should have won Finals MVP but it really doesn't matter now.

Kobe is exciting to watch because the league's strategy is to advertise guards. So it is what it is. The more I've matured, the more Kobe's career became a joke. Beginning of the 2000's to now. I was a young ignorant kid at the age of 10 who didn't know better than to see the NBA horseshit. Bryant was talented...but he was also aided with obvious proof and blah blah blah.

I hope Apple markets Bryant because both entities are analogous in the perception of being overpriced advertising products made to fool the ignorant portion of the public into believing they are products of quality when in fact they're overly priced fragile products. Cadillacs.

Ohh I wrecked some assholes with this thread....Spur fan being totally butthurt about the obvious is obvious....Tammy has a 4 yr degree from Wake Forest and outside of the NBA all he has to show for it is a brick and mortar grease monkey shop.:lol whoa shit.....the shop obviously looks empty of customers. That is not a smart lucrative business investment for an NBA star living in SA. His business mindset as compared to Kobe's is totally embarrassing and inept...and now I can see why he let Pop convince him to take less...it's a disgrace...this guy is still thinking hot rod cars while Kobe is meeting with world leaders and global business Icons....this shit is too fucking funny...how do you win a title and not get a global endorsement deal :lmao this is why I say no matter what he does he'll never compare to Kobe he's gonna always be the TOSB compared to Kobe....it's shameful to have made that much money from the NBA with a 4 yr degree and can't even properly market yourself....

Kobe Vanessa > Tammy Divorced :lmao

Venti Quattro
07-23-2014, 07:58 AM
Might think of getting an Apple iPhone if they feature a 5.5" phone. Samsung (Note 4) and Apple (iPhone 6) dropping their next masterpieces is upon us, exciting times.

Clipper Nation
07-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Might think of getting an Apple iPhone if they feature a 5.5" phone. Samsung (Note 4) and Apple (iPhone 6) dropping their next masterpieces is upon us, exciting times.
You should wait for the 6.24" Kirby edition iPhone, tbh....

lefty
07-23-2014, 08:04 AM
:lol Apple
:lol destroyed by Android
:lol Kirby
:lol Beta

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2014, 08:13 AM

Actually when I see this pic I hear the words coming out of Tammy's mouth: "This is how I want you to put your dick in me." :lmao

DMC
07-23-2014, 08:24 AM

The brain of each organization is dead.

DMC
07-23-2014, 08:26 AM

muay thai clinch

scanry
07-23-2014, 08:26 AM

They're going to cost you a bomb tbh. A Chinese website had the pricing for the new phones and the 4.7 phone might not cost less than a grand. The 5.5 phone will probably be like 399 with a 2 year contract.

Venti Quattro
07-23-2014, 12:00 PM
You should wait for the 6.24" Kirby edition iPhone, tbh....
When is the 0.0" Clippers edition coming out?

Clipper Nation
07-23-2014, 12:02 PM
When is the 0.0" Clippers edition coming out?
That model's in development hell, tbh.... the 13" and 48" editions have been out for a while though :downspin:

RsxPiimp
07-23-2014, 12:04 PM

Tim perfecting the art of head-push blowjob in the offseason :lol

Venti Quattro
07-23-2014, 12:48 PM
They're going to cost you a bomb tbh. A Chinese website had the pricing for the new phones and the 4.7 phone might not cost less than a grand. The 5.5 phone will probably be like 399 with a 2 year contract.

Which phone will have better specs (or are they gonna be equal)?

spurraider21
07-23-2014, 12:50 PM
is it possible that Duncan is content with his 100+ mil in lifetime NBA earnings and his business is just a hobby? shit, i wouldn't be able to really spend 100mil in a lifetime unless i was in a "brewster's millions" position and i absolutely had to

Double-Up
07-23-2014, 01:06 PM

Too bad that's not true.

lefty
07-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Which phone will have better specs (or are they gonna be equal)?
tbh if I had to pick between the latest iPhone with super specs and a phone with lesser specs like the Moto X, I would rather get the Moto X

Fuck iOS :lol

Clipper Nation
07-23-2014, 01:18 PM
tbh if I had to pick between the latest iPhone with super specs and a phone with lesser specs like the Moto X, I would rather get the Moto X

You also choose povertyball over baseball, so your lack of taste is already known :downspin:

ElNono
07-23-2014, 02:57 PM
Actually when I see this pic I hear the words coming out of Tammy's mouth: "This is how I want you to put your dick in me." :lmao

Tim perfecting the art of head-push blowjob in the offseason :lol

:lol Kobestans projecting their gay fantasies... probably a byproduct of The Tape

Venti Quattro
07-23-2014, 05:45 PM

:lol Android L is going to crush the iOS 8

Ghazi
07-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Lol endorsements smack.. Wow

lefty
07-24-2014, 11:34 AM
:lol Android L is going to crush the iOS 8
:lol

I already have some Android L features on my S4 (those heads up notifications are nice)

PingPong
07-24-2014, 11:50 AM

Grease Monkey shop:
eE2BAlPupRY

It's more a question of personality or the eager for Money than anything else.

If you have money, you can do like most of the billionaires do: let your bank's asset management take care of it. You don't have to worry about it, let the professionals take care of it and make it grow. You can spend your free time doing yourf favorite hobby, like customizing cars.

Or you can spend your free time meeting people who despise you and just talk with you because they can get some Money and publicity using your image and name. That's ok with apple, a well stablished name in the Market, but some obscure body armour drink or some arab scammer from a almost broken emirate using your image? Well, probably Kobe will make much more than Tim but in a risky way.

ironman2886
07-24-2014, 02:41 PM
:lol at lakerfan. Kobe is advertising the refurbished iPhones. They cost the same amount as if they were still good. They break after 6 games. I mean days.

Agloco
07-24-2014, 07:14 PM
Boy oh boy, 5 is burning these fools up right now. :lol

moisaenz
07-25-2014, 01:15 AM
Tim is a android guy

Raven
07-25-2014, 04:19 AM
I guess it suits him, no better company for him than the one who calls everything starting with I.