PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Cold Calls Oprah and Hires Gatorade Co. Vice President Andrea To Represent Him

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2014, 12:02 PM
:lmao all while Tammy is fucking around with monkey wrenches and SAE60 oil :lol

“I want to learn more about how they build their business or how they run their companies,” Bryant said in a Bloomberg Television interview, promoting his Showtime documentary “Kobe Bryant’s Muse.” “I cold call (Nike Inc. Chief Executive Officer) Mark Parker all the time -- Jony Ive, Oprah Winfrey (http://topics.bloomberg.com/oprah-winfrey/), Arianna Huffington... The list goes on and on.”

Bryant, who signed a two-year contract extension with the Lakers in November, is planning for life beyond basketball. The 35-year-old hired Gatorade Co. Vice President Andrea Fairchild and has invested in sports-drink maker Body Armor (http://topics.bloomberg.com/body-armor/), as he turns Kobe Inc. into a personal enterprise.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-22/kobe-bryant-cold-calls-oprah-apple-s-ive-for-tips.html

Plum Island
07-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Yup- even Kobe knows the end is near and he ain't winning anything else so might as well start filling up his free time since he can't stand being near his wife and disgusting looking kids.

You talk about Tammy and oil and grease a lot- you can't get him or Kobe off your mind. along with grease and oil... weird.
Maybe you should approach Kobe with a camera and tell him you're game- if you tell him to meet you at the Abbey I bet he'll reserve a bathroom stall for you.

You two can suck each other off while filming it with your 3.2 megapixel iKobe's moaning Tammy's name over and over.

lefty
07-23-2014, 12:14 PM
lol Kirby didnt go to college so he is BEGGING for education

m>s
07-23-2014, 12:14 PM
kobe's sports drink bullshit is gonna flop, haha

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2014, 12:19 PM
lol Kirby didnt go to college so he is BEGGING for education

Duncan did and yet he's playing kiddie splash in a bucket of oil :lmao

Plum Island
07-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Duncan did and yet he's playing kiddie splash in a bucket of oil :lmao

Talking about your fantasies must be therapeutic.
You and that oil + dudes. Almost every post now...

ChumpDumper
07-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Damn Kobe is hurting for money.

baseline bum
07-23-2014, 12:29 PM
It's going to be funny if Kobe goes Curt Schilling tbh

lefty
07-23-2014, 12:35 PM
THE BEGGING

Clipper Nation
07-23-2014, 12:36 PM
He has to finance his Tapes somehow....

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2014, 12:41 PM

No... Kiwi is hurting for money. Just got nabbed in the philippians for some circus act. The NBA told them niggas to get yo black asses back over here.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2014, 12:46 PM
No... Kiwi is hurting for money. Just got nabbed in the philippians for some circus act. The NBA told them niggas to get yo black asses back over here.lol lakerfan still trying

Nabbed?

Circus act?

Please explain this fully.

Splits
07-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Bryant, who signed a two-year contract extension with the Lakers in November, is planning for life beyond basketball.

While actual NBA players are planning for the 14-15 season...

kobe4life
07-23-2014, 12:51 PM
God is smarter than guys with MBAs. This guy clearly has business savy that most people are not born with. I think God should open his own school of business to teach these guys on how to make money.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2014, 12:53 PM
God is smarter than guys with MBAs. This guy clearly has business savy that most people are not born with. I think God should open his own school of business to teach these guys on how to make money.dude is still giving away half his net worth to some bitch -- so no, he isn't smarter than I.

Franklin
07-23-2014, 07:04 PM
God's agent is definitely smarter than any other agent or GM imho.

ambchang
07-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Kobe taking credit for his agent's work.

DMC
07-24-2014, 07:40 AM
:lmao all while Tammy is fucking around with monkey wrenches and SAE60 oil :lol

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-22/kobe-bryant-cold-calls-oprah-apple-s-ive-for-tips.html

"I want to learn how they..." -Kobe

"This is how they" - Tim

High School - Kobe

College - Tim

Missed playoffs b2b - Kobe

Defending champion - Tim

5 rings, 2 FMVP, 1 RS MVP - Kobe

5 rings and 3 FMVP, 2 RS MVP - Tim

callo1
07-24-2014, 09:29 PM
Maybe Kirby can get a promo going with Shaq Ice Tea. Buy Shaq's tea and get a Kirby sports drink for free. Gravy train some sales off Shaq like he did those rings tbh.

elmanutres
07-24-2014, 10:00 PM
you can have that.

I'll take duncan 5 > Kobe 5 anyday.

will be 6>5 anyways

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-24-2014, 10:15 PM
"Hi Oprah, it's Kobe...Look how I got this number isn't what's important here. I was thinking maybe I could get a show on your network. I heard Michael Sam backed out on you but I've got this tape I think you should see."