07-23-2014, 04:02 PM
You should make it a poll
but must require like 65%

spursfan1000
07-23-2014, 05:07 PM
This whole board just needs a overhaul.

Mikeanaro
07-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Agreed, dude needs to stop making those pessimist threads.

Kool Bob Love
07-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Kool Bob Love.

bold the op too. :tu

in my eyes 911
07-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Post here:

1. Kawhi

I know. My post count is low, but I've been a reader here for a while.

Lets just keep the post's about the Spurs. Too many threads in which individuals are trying to make a name for themselves.

Also, a sensible comment bumps a thread just like an ignorant one does. If the mods aren't gonna even block the racists then it will be up to the board to not take the bait and comment or create new threads.

this will never happen....

JR3
07-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Yeah I'm a long time reader too...could care less about a bold name though. I have noticed the low quality of thread starts....you see, I'm smart enough to know that I'm not a good thread starter...so I rarely do it. you either have it in you or you don't lol.

Kawhi
07-23-2014, 07:26 PM

Lets just keep the post's about the Spurs. Too many threads in which individuals are trying to make a name for themselves.

Also, a sensible comment bumps a thread just like an ignorant one does. If the mods aren't gonna even block the racists then it will be up to the board to not take the bait and comment or create new threads.

Shut up

xmas1997
07-24-2014, 08:47 AM
:lmao

FireMicoHalili
07-24-2014, 10:17 AM
you do know he's thoroughly enjoying all the attention you're giving him? Those who exceptionally shower him their time and affection fail to realize this. Kid loves attention, good or bad, and he's doing a damn good job of baiting you in.

Emperor
07-24-2014, 10:30 AM

I still think you're Don Harris.

Mikeanaro
07-24-2014, 07:00 PM

You have been a reader for a while and cant remember what happened to Playnando?

Darkwaters
07-24-2014, 08:42 PM

Shut up

The guy had a valid point. Not sure why you're treating him like a piece of shit. Your post is cluttering the board with non-Spurs stuff just as much as kobyz's constant rants on Paul Pierce.