PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: If Allen joins the Cavs, will it be an easy road to the finals?

Thebesteva
07-24-2014, 05:50 AM
Hes leaning towards the Cavs according to sources. I really felt the key to success for that Heat championship squad was Miller+Ray gay took off all the pressure from Lebron since they camped at the 3 point line and are absolute assasins.

Lebron did his thing+Kyrie will have a ton of room to do his thing. The eastern conference is basically 1 level about the D-league if that, it seems like a done deal unless somehow the Pacers can recover in time.

Also, outside of the Spurs, who can really even challenge that roster? OKC is the modern Kings of 2002 team and always figures out a way to fuck things up, Houston has 2 dumb niggas as the stars, and the Lakers are tanking

07-24-2014, 07:33 AM
With or without Ray they're going to the finals

lil'mo
07-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Bulls, baby

Mal
07-24-2014, 09:08 AM
Bulls, baby

Not after trading every defensive player for Love.

lebomb
07-24-2014, 01:11 PM
Hes leaning towards the Cavs according to sources. I really felt the key to success for that Heat championship squad was Miller+Ray gay took off all the pressure from Lebron since they camped at the 3 point line and are absolute assasins.

Lebron did his thing+Kyrie will have a ton of room to do his thing. The eastern conference is basically 1 level about the D-league if that, it seems like a done deal unless somehow the Pacers can recover in time.

Also, outside of the Spurs, who can really even challenge that roster? OKC is the modern Kings of 2002 team and always figures out a way to fuck things up, Houston has 2 dumb niggas as the stars, and the Lakers suck

Holden_Caulfield
07-24-2014, 01:14 PM
if lebron can take the 07 cavs to the finals, this coming season will be a breeze

elmanutres
07-24-2014, 05:14 PM
Cavs aren't championship material right away. But since the east sucks ass they will get their ass whooped if they face the spurs. Im sure theyll do fine against the thunder though since the thunder always lose against lebron anyways. So cavs better hope the thunder go to the finals.

rogues
07-24-2014, 05:27 PM
Cavs aren't championship material right away. But since the east sucks ass they will get their ass whooped if they face the spurs. Im sure theyll do fine against the thunder though since the thunder always lose against lebron anyways. So cavs better hope the thunder go to the finals.
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

hater
07-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Cavs can easily make the East Finals. come on now. with or without the corpse

Malik Hairston
07-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Ray Allen sucks, tbh, not sure why OP talks about him like he's a cornerstone:lol..

He would probably be the Lakers best or 2nd best player, though, to be fair..

Jodelo
07-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

:lol

Infinite_limit
07-24-2014, 06:11 PM
Question: What will be the battle cry when the Bulls go wire to wire in the Eastern Conference?

elmanutres
07-24-2014, 09:58 PM
I hope you do. That way when your kids grow up they can have a good story from daddy as to why the thunder never won a fucking title in their time in chokekc because lebron and duncan was always there to put them in the place.

King Emmanuel
07-24-2014, 10:09 PM
I hope you do. That way when your kids grow up they can have a good story from daddy as to why the thunder never won a fucking title in their time in chokekc because lebron and duncan was always there to put them in the place.

trying very hard in a reply to a copypasta huh

jimbo
07-24-2014, 10:42 PM
He's cheap depth and a good locker room presence, but he's not a difference maker anymore tbh. He's not in 6 form anymore.

Thebesteva
07-24-2014, 10:48 PM
Ray Allen sucks, tbh, not sure why OP talks about him like he's a cornerstone:lol..

He would probably be the Lakers best or 2nd best player, though, to be fair..

If not for Ray, your idol would be shy a ring tbh

~O~
07-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Making the finals will be considerably hard. LeBron James would thus have to carry that team again. Wade was a perfect compliment for him. I don't see anyone that could match that. Factor in that they don't have a bench....don't really have coach...and will be depending on ancient players to make the finals?

This going to be a hilarious season.

dg7md
07-25-2014, 07:46 AM
I respect Ray Allen's ability as a player, but he's just a ring chaser. :lol

:lol The whole NBA flocking to Cleveland in hopes for a ring
:lol 1964, the last time a team in Cleveland won a title in any sport
:lol LeBron saying the team isn't ready and likely won't win a championship next year
:lol LeBron needing more help from retirees to validate his legacy
:lol Miami Heat midwest
:lol Miami of Ohio

Clipper Nation
07-25-2014, 07:56 AM
If not for Ray, your idol would be shy a ring tbh

Without LeBron's clutch three, Ray would be light the biggest shot of his career.... without LeBron going apeshit in Game 7, Ray would be light his second ring....

mavsfan1000
07-25-2014, 09:08 AM
Ray Allen is a TOSB. Time to drop his name when it comes to important players these days.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-25-2014, 10:01 AM
:lol @ Ray Allen making anything easy. The dude is done.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Without LeBron's clutch three, Ray would be light the biggest shot of his career.... without LeBron going apeshit in Game 7, Ray would be light his second ring....

Only took him three tries, and one air ball to finally make it :lol clutch to the max

2pac > Kobe
07-25-2014, 12:31 PM
gay ray looked like shit in the finals this year tbh, but I feel it was a cancerous locker room with faggots like chris bosh and fake leaders in wade so ray couldnt play at his best imo, I expect 12ppg from haysues this year

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-25-2014, 12:58 PM
gay ray looked like shit in the finals this year tbh, but I feel it was a cancerous locker room with faggots like chris bosh and fake leaders in wade so ray couldnt play at his best imo, I expect 12ppg from haysues this year

Ladies and gentlemen, the new TIMMYtoZO

Thebesteva
07-25-2014, 02:44 PM

Kobe 5

Lebron 2