PDA

View Full Version : Only In America..Legal Action That White Men Simply Don't Have To Worry About Facing

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2014, 02:07 PM
:lmao this is something you would never ever ever get sued for. :lmao

“It Looks Like A Bottle Of Febreeze” Groupie Claims August Alsina’s Penis Is So Big It Ruptured Her Cervix

He got into it and let me play rough with him. But when I took off his underwear LAWD JESUS I didn’t know d*kcs like that existed.
No lie MTO that thing has to be a foot long and thick. It looks like a bottle of Febreeze. (http://www.dobmeierjanitorialsupplies.com/assets/product-images/PROCTER-GAMBLE-PGC45536.jpg)
When I saw his thing I was like whoa, you’re going to have to go slow with that.

He did at first. It hurt at first. Then I started loving it. After a while he started going in real deep, he pumping me and putting all his weight behind it. It felt good until I felt a pop. Somehow his big d*ck hit something he shouldn’t.
I swear it must have happened to him before because he immediately stopped and started asking if I was OK. I told him I was, but I wasn’t because blood was dripping out of me and I couldn’t walk.

He had his security team drive me to the hospital and I was there for 4 days with a ruptured cervix. Doctors say that I lost so much blood that I could have died.

Now I’m considering suing August for my pain and suffering. He’s been cool about everything but I think I should be compensated for being injured like that. He should be more careful with that thing in his pants.

http://madamenoire.com/451004/groupie-claims-august-alsinas-penis-is-so-big-it-ruptured-her-cervix/

Infinite_limit
07-24-2014, 02:56 PM
LOL @ taking Penis Pills at 21 years old

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2014, 07:26 PM
LOL @ taking Penis Pills at 21 years old

You need to holla at the Wigga Harlem Heat *aka* Malik Hairston :lol

Avante
07-25-2014, 03:25 AM
Dude, what is with this obsession with...

shit
piss
cock
dick
pussy
cum
warts
zits
afterbirth
vomit
penis
vagina
dandruff
snot
toe jell
bloody Kotex
toilet scum
maggots

...well?

Buddy Mignon
07-25-2014, 02:11 PM
Not saying that I'm that dangerous, but just recently I had a girl getting all frisky with me and shit... and when she got down to the unzipping of him... she was like... WHOA!!!

Infinite_limit
07-26-2014, 03:01 AM
Not saying that I'm that dangerous, but just recently I had a girl getting all frisky with me and shit... and when she got down to the unzipping of him... she was like... WHOA!!!
They have medication for those sort of rashes now