PDA

View Full Version : frost king kills pregnant intruder | fair or foul???

Trill Clinton
07-25-2014, 09:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_fVRXXx38w#t=85

California man, 80, guns down pregnant home invader: ‘I shot her twice, she best be dead’
Tom Greer killed the woman after she and a man jumped him and robbed his Long Beach house Tuesday night. The couple fled after he showed his revolver, but the woman was killed as she tried to run away.
BY Sasha Goldstein (http://www.nydailynews.com/authors?author=Sasha%20Goldstein)
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:54 PM

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1878186.1406169999%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/tom-greer.jpg (http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1878186.1406169999%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/tom-greer.jpg) KNBC Tom Greer, 80, had no problem killing a pregnant woman after she and a man broke into his Long Beach home Tuesday night.
They came to the wrong house.

An 80-year-old California retiree shot dead a pregnant woman as she and a male accomplice tried to flee Tuesday night after breaking in and robbing the man’s home in Long Beach.

And Tom Greer has no regrets about plugging the woman with two shots as she begged for her life.

“She says, 'Don't shoot me, I'm pregnant! I'm going to have a baby!' And I shot her anyway," Greer told KNBC-TV. (http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Long-Beach-Homeowner-Shoots-Kills-Intruder--268364152.html)

The elderly man, wearing his arm in a sling Wednesday as he spoke to a reporter, said he came back to his house in the ritzy Bixby Knolls neighborhood Tuesday evening and found the woman and a man ransacking his home.

"When I went in there, they tackled me," Greer told the news station. (http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Long-Beach-Homeowner-Shoots-Kills-Intruder--268364152.html) "Both of them jumped up on top of me."

During the struggle, Greer fell to the ground as the intruders rummaged through a safe. But the man had pocketed his .22-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver in the chaos of the moment.

"I come back and they see me with a gun, and they run," he told the NBC affiliate. (http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Long-Beach-Homeowner-Shoots-Kills-Intruder--268364152.html)

The man took off but the woman stumbled in an alley behind the home. She pleaded for her life as Greer took aim and fired.

"She was dead,” he told KNBC. (http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Long-Beach-Homeowner-Shoots-Kills-Intruder--268364152.html) “I shot her twice, she best be dead ... (The man) had run off and left her."

Cops have yet to identify the dead woman and her accomplice remains on the lam. Greer, meanwhile, was headed to the hospital to have a shoulder and collarbone injury treated, he told a reporter.

http://static3.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1878185.1406169998%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/tom-greer.jpg (http://static3.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1878185.1406169998%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/tom-greer.jpg)
The woman collapsed in this alleyway and Greer shot her dead despite her pleas for life.

Greer said it was the first time he had shot a person — but wouldn’t be the last if anyone tries to mess with him again.

"I shot her, so that's going to leave a message on (her accomplice’s) mind for the rest of his life," Greer told the station. (http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Long-Beach-Homeowner-Shoots-Kills-Intruder--268364152.html)

It’s unclear if Greer will face charges in the shooting.

ON A MOBILE DEVICE? CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO (http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Long-Beach-Homeowner-Shoots-Kills-Intruder--268364152.html)

[email protected]

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...hot-best-dead-article-1.1878188#ixzz38PhSfJyL (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/calif-man-80-guns-pregnant-home-invader-shot-best-dead-article-1.1878188#ixzz38PhSfJyL)

Trainwreck2100
07-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Absolutely fair, he didn't know if she was bullshitting about being pregnant, and they jumped his ass.

Fpoonsie
07-25-2014, 09:07 AM
[shrug]

Prolly better for the lil' would-be bastard in the long run.

DD
07-25-2014, 09:48 AM
Thought the old man was an easy mark, huh?

Serves her right.

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-25-2014, 09:53 AM
I hope she felt as much pain as possible before dying. She didn't deserve a fast, painless death.

Big Empty
07-25-2014, 10:13 AM
F@ck her.

djohn2oo8
07-25-2014, 10:15 AM
So she wasn't on his property anymore? Then foul. He wasn't defending his property any longer.

DD
07-25-2014, 10:24 AM
This all could have been avoided had she decided to act like a normal person and not rob people.

True story.

Bill_Brasky
07-25-2014, 10:39 AM
fuck thieves.

RobbyH
07-25-2014, 10:50 AM
lol i bet the fat jew that wrote the article was so hoping the pregnant intruder was black

The Reckoning
07-25-2014, 10:54 AM
shouldn't be robbing people if you're pregnant. darwin's law in action tbh.

baseline bum
07-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Thought the old man was an easy mark, huh?

Serves her right.

This. Bitch and her faggot boyfriend attacked this guy first, so I got no sympathy. Fuck her and her dead fetus.

Don't know the law in Cali, but in Texas burglary of an occupied home is a violent offense.

baseline bum
07-25-2014, 11:03 AM
If someone is running off with my shit, they're gonna catch two unless I miss, pregnant or not.

Trill Clinton
07-25-2014, 11:04 AM
i doubt she was even pregnant.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ns72w5.png @ him repeating her last words in her voice, tho

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 11:52 AM
Yeah, she took the risk but he's probably going on trial for that. Once they start running and are off the property there's no need to shoot. He certainly shouldn't have said anything to the press. That was just stupid.

cantthinkofanything
07-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Yeah, she took the risk but he's probably going on trial for that. Once they start running and are off the property there's no need to shoot. He certainly shouldn't have said anything to the press. That was just stupid.

Looks like he started shooting while they were in his house and then they ran and he shot at them more. Will they have to prove which shots actually hit her?

Damn good thing for the old man that they were white.

Spurminator
07-25-2014, 12:09 PM
I really can't get worked up either way about this.

But I'm a little curious where avid pro-lifers stand.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 12:11 PM
Looks like he started shooting while they were in his house and then they ran and he shot at them more. Will they have to prove which shots actually hit her?Looks pretty cut and dry:

During the struggle, Greer fell to the ground as the intruders rummaged through a safe. But the man had pocketed his .22-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver in the chaos of the moment.

"I come back and they see me with a gun, and they run," he told the NBC affiliate.

The man took off but the woman stumbled in an alley behind the home. She pleaded for her life as Greer took aim and fired.

"She was dead,” he told KNBC. “I shot her twice, she best be dead ... (The man) had run off and left her."

There would probably be some of her blood inside the home had he shot her there. I'm sure there's s strong chance he won't do any time and might even get a jury nullification, but it looks like what he did is against the law just about anywhere.

cantthinkofanything
07-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Looks pretty cut and dry:

There would probably be some of her blood inside the home had he shot her there. I'm sure there's s strong chance he won't do any time and might even get a jury nullification, but it looks like what he did is against the law just about anywhere.

Greer returned home shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday to find the pair in his home. Both suspects attacked him, hitting him with their fists and ultimately "body slamming" him to the floor, breaking his collar bone, McDonnell said.
Miller continued to hit him, McDonnell said, while Adams moved to a safe and begin trying to pry it open.
The homeowner was able to get to another room where he grabbed a gun and returned to open fire on the suspects. They fled through the garage and into an alley, and Greer gave chase, firing at them again outside, McDonnell said.
Miller was hit, collapsed in the alley and died at the scene, McDonnell said.
"The lady didn't run as fast as the man, so I shot her in the back twice," Greer told the TV station. "She's dead ... but he got away."

This is what I was reading. This makes it sound like he started shooting in the house. Then fired at them again outside. I agree that it seems cut and dry but if it goes to trial, it's not going to be.

m>s
07-25-2014, 12:17 PM
lol i bet the fat jew that wrote the article was so hoping the pregnant intruder was black
no but i'm pretty sure she was a coal burner, hanging around with a burglar ######. the kid was most likely a little half niglet anyway, no harm no foul.

spurraider21
07-25-2014, 12:18 PM

don't think it matters. in the unlikely yet possible scenario that a pregnant woman was beating the man to death and he shot her in self defense, the existence of the baby has nothing to do with it tbh

Leetonidas
07-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Bitch got what she deserved. Shouldn't have put her unborn child in that situation anyway

resistanze
07-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Wait - he chased her down an alley off his property and shot her dead? Yeah he's going to court :lol

Spurminator
07-25-2014, 12:41 PM
don't think it matters. in the unlikely yet possible scenario that a pregnant woman was beating the man to death and he shot her in self defense, the existence of the baby has nothing to do with it tbh

But what about in the actual scenario where he chased her down and executed her in an alley?

Sportcamper
07-25-2014, 12:55 PM
In Cali one can shoot an intruder inside their own home…Chasing someone down & shooting them 2X’s in the back is another matter…This will be reviewed by the DA…There are mitigating circumstances in this case…The mans home was broken into three times before this…This time he was ruffed up & they broke his collar bone…The guy should have just kept his mouth closed & let it be swept under the carpet…In any case I doubt the 80 year old guy will be charged…

How about the low life who fled & let his girlfriend fend for herself…Darwin award on so many levels...:lol

Darth_Pelican
07-25-2014, 12:58 PM
This all could have been avoided had she decided to act like a normal person and not rob people.

True story.

Duncan2177
07-25-2014, 01:03 PM
The pregnant robber didn't deserve to die. The definition of shooting and killing someone as they attack you in your home: Self defense. The definition of shooting an unarmed woman as she is on the ground begging for her life: murder. This is the problem with right-wing meat heads, they want everyone to have a gun and be able to "stand-your-ground" then have to defend a crazy old man who thinks he can chase down an execute someone because he has a right to do so. The bottom line is that she was unarmed and did not pose an immediate threat.

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-25-2014, 01:12 PM
The pregnant robber didn't deserve to die. The definition of shooting and killing someone as they attack you in your home: Self defense. The definition of shooting an unarmed woman as she is on the ground begging for her life: murder. This is the problem with right-wing meat heads, they want everyone to have a gun and be able to "stand-your-ground" then have to defend a crazy old man who thinks he can chase down an execute someone because he has a right to do so. The bottom line is that she was unarmed and did not pose an immediate threat.

Maybe she should have thought harder about robbing an 80 year old man and tried to go earn things the right way, and not taking them from someone who earned what he has. I'm glad she and her baby are dead. Tax dollars can go toward someone or something differently now. There is no place in society for thieves.

baseline bum
07-25-2014, 01:12 PM

Fuck that cunt. She attacked him, she got what she deserved.

DisAsTerBot
07-25-2014, 01:14 PM
fuck that. dont rob people and they won't shoot at you

baseline bum
07-25-2014, 01:15 PM
fuck that. dont rob and beat people and they won't shoot at you

fify

spurraider21
07-25-2014, 01:53 PM
But what about in the actual scenario where he chased her down and executed her in an alley?
point being the pregnancy has nothing to do with the case since assuming it goes down as self defense or w/e

Spur|n|Austin
07-25-2014, 02:28 PM
fuck that. dont rob people and they won't shoot at you

IceColdBrewski
07-25-2014, 05:04 PM
My money is on not pregnant.

Duncan2177
07-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Maybe she should have thought harder about robbing an 80 year old man and tried to go earn things the right way, and not taking them from someone who earned what he has. I'm glad she and her baby are dead. Tax dollars can go toward someone or something differently now. There is no place in society for thieves.

So, you are advocating the murder of two people? Did you stop to think why she was robbing this man? Perhaps, she had no way to take care of herself and her unborn child. Perhaps, she had tried to get help and couldn't. I'm not saying what she did was right or wrong. You don't know why she did it and never will. Why? Because you don't care. This is why humanity is ruined, people say "Good. They deserved it!" What if that was your family member? Would you still feel the same way? Stop drinking the KoolAid Man.

DMC
07-25-2014, 08:57 PM
So, you are advocating the murder of two people? Did you stop to think why she was robbing this man? Perhaps, she had no way to take care of herself and her unborn child. Perhaps, she had tried to get help and couldn't. I'm not saying what she did was right or wrong. You don't know why she did it and never will. Why? Because you don't care. This is why humanity is ruined, people say "Good. They deserved it!" What if that was your family member? Would you still feel the same way? Stop drinking the KoolAid Man.

She don't have to worry about it now. There's something called the law of the jungle, and when you attack another human, that's the only law in play.

Duncan2177
07-25-2014, 09:24 PM
She don't have to worry about it now. There's something called the law of the jungle, and when you attack another human, that's the only law in play.

So, this "Law of the Jungle" covers someone on the ground, begging for their life of them self and their unborn child? I'll make a note of this for future reference.

DMC
07-25-2014, 09:25 PM
So, this "Law of the Jungle" covers someone on the ground, begging for their life of them self and their unborn child? I'll make a note of this for future reference.
If said person was just involved in a vicious attack upon an 80 year old man, you bet.

Duncan2177
07-25-2014, 09:30 PM
If said person was just involved in a vicious attack upon an 80 year old man, you bet.

So, age makes it acceptable to commit a crime? Off to make another note! Thanks, buddy!

DD
07-25-2014, 09:32 PM
^feminine post if I've ever seen one

Duncan2177
07-25-2014, 09:35 PM
^feminine post if I've ever seen one

So, advocating for another person is grounds for a "feminine post?" Let me go grab my balls out of my wife's purse and crack open this 40! Cheers!

DD
07-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Advocating for a criminal who tried to rip off a senior citizen makes you a bitch.

DD
07-25-2014, 09:40 PM
And lol "Lance." A faggot's name. Best go the anonymous route when you share the name of a famous twink and have the opinions you have.

Just a heads up, Lance.

DJR210
07-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Fuck her, I would have aimed for the head no matter who. No time for a pregnancy check when someone's breaking in

Duncan2177
07-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Advocating for a criminal who tried to rip off a senior citizen makes you a bitch.

Ah, name calling? Intelligence at it's finest! If you had read my posts (which I tend to doubt), I never said either party was right or wrong. I questioned about if the poster had thought of why this happened or if they even cared.

DJR210
07-25-2014, 09:45 PM
So, advocating for another person is grounds for a "feminine post?" Let me go grab my balls out of my wife's purse and crack open this 40! Cheers!

Yeah, your gentle ass probably would have been the guy offering forgiveness at sentencing when she killed someone in your family during the break in too

Duncan2177
07-25-2014, 09:47 PM
And lol "Lance." A faggot's name. Best go the anonymous route when you share the name of a famous twink and have the opinions you have.

Just a heads up, Lance.

A homophobic attack? How original. Sound like you speak from experience?

DD
07-25-2014, 09:51 PM
Say he isn't packing heat. So they rip him off, get away, and probably have the greenlight to do it again since he's old and defenseless.

This is an old man who lives by himself (or with other codgers), so he let it be known that he will fucking kill you if you fuck with him.

God bless him, tbh. I'll probably send him a Christmas card

DD
07-25-2014, 09:52 PM
A homophobic attack? How original. Sound like you speak from experience?

Didn't attack any homophobes in that post.

DMC
07-25-2014, 10:00 PM
So, age makes it acceptable to commit a crime? Off to make another note! Thanks, buddy!

She thought so, obviously.

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-25-2014, 11:11 PM

You are a perfect example of everything that is wrong with this world today. You sit here and sympathize with a fucking criminal who tried to rob an 80 year old man? What the fuck is the matter with you? She got everything she had coming to her, including the dead baby in her stomach. Maybe if she had made better choices, she and her baby would still be breathing. I am so glad that this 80 year old man killed this animal. He deserves a medal and I hope that the people in his neighborhood recognize him as a hero for not letting criminals get the best of him.

Biernutz
07-25-2014, 11:55 PM
News Flash
Long Beach police Chief Jim McDonnell says 28-year-old Andrea Miller who was shot in a burglary was not pregnant.
who would have figured that..........

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/25/man-80-may-be-charged-after-shooting-burglar-who-falsely-claimed-was-pregnant/?intcmp=latestnews

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-26-2014, 12:29 AM
So you can add liar to a her rap sheet. What a shock. I'm sure the sympathizers will still find a twist as to why this animal should still be breathing.

HI-FI
07-26-2014, 12:39 AM
ultimately, fuck the bitch. shooting her down might be cold blooded, but not as fucked up as a home invasion and beating down an 80 year old man. you make bad choices, you get what's coming.

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-26-2014, 12:47 AM
:cry Where's the humanity? She was just trying to do this for her baby (which didn't exist).
:cry we didn't know her situation; there may have been a reasonable explanation as to why she terrorized an 80 year old man in his own house :cry violent criminals are people too

Strange Love
07-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Man, old folks do not play around.

All I'm going to say is she trespassed and he had a right to defend his turf. He's a cold son of a gun for not showing mercy though.

DD
07-26-2014, 02:33 AM
It's even better that he called her bluff.

"I'm pregnant! I'm gonna have a baby!"

{zero fucks given}

howbouthemspurs
07-26-2014, 03:22 AM
Some sick and really stupid people on this board lately. :wakeup
She was unarmed and begging for her life. Pregnant or not, that sounds like murder to me!

DD
07-26-2014, 04:27 AM
She was unarmed and begging for her life. Pregnant or not, that sounds like murder to me!

^Another sucker.

I like how the pussies on this board advertise how easy of a mark they are...now I know if I decide to rob you I'll be welcome to all your possessions--might even get a hug and a cup of joe on my way out.

Bill_Brasky
07-26-2014, 05:17 AM
^Another sucker.

I like how the pussies on this board advertise how easy of a mark they are...now I know if I decide to rob you I'll be welcome to all your possessions--might even get a hug and a cup of joe on my way out.

For real. I got no sympathy for a dead bitch thief. Zero. Dumb bitch wasnt even a good thief. The proof of that is in the fact that she couldnt even successfully rob an old person without getting murked.

howbouthemspurs
07-26-2014, 05:31 AM
^Another sucker.

For real. I got no sympathy for a dead bitch thief. Zero. Dumb bitch wasnt even a good thief. The proof of that is in the fact that she couldnt even successfully rob an old person without getting murked.

Whatever! That girl's a hero! She's about to put an old dumbass murderer off the streets! He's going to be stuck in court or jail for the rest of his life! Probably 2 years from the looks of it! :toast
But seriously...... I bet he voted for Obama! :downspin:

benefactor
07-26-2014, 07:38 AM
:lol some of the responses in this thread

The old man did society a favor. A piece of shit thief is dead and even though she wasn't pregnant, it means that she won't get a chance to reproduce which should most likely would have. Generational curse broken, tbh.

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-26-2014, 09:15 AM
I will fucking gladly murder, with zero remorse, anyone who breaks into my house, threatens me or my family, and tries to take things that I have worked hard for and earned my entire life. If fact, given the opportunity, I would make them beg for their lives and kill them slowly and painfully while they beg.

The only sick and stupid people here are the ones who show sympathy and remorse for animal criminals. Your entire train of thought is the problem and the reason that these criminals exist in the first place, because they know that even if they get caught, the punishments won't fit the crime anyways.

UZER
07-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Lol the old man "chasing them down the alley". He couldn't chase anyone at that age so they were still closer enough for him to shoot them.

Also, when in the heat of the moment, as you are defending yourself from intruders who have attacked you, how can anyone use the word cold blooded? You're defending your life. You don't know if they're trying to kill you or not. You don't know if you don't shoot them they will come back in a day week or month. So much adrenaline and emotion is running through you it's hard to know how each of us reacts.

What we do know is your chances of getting shot to death goes way down when you dont break into people's homes.

baseline bum
07-26-2014, 11:07 AM
How the fuck can anyone defend this bitch after she and her faggot boyfriend broke into this guy's house and beat the shit out of him? The only bad part of this story was that Gus got away.

djohn2oo8
07-26-2014, 11:28 AM
In Texas you can use deadly force to retrieve property if you feel that's the only way to get it back. Did she still have his property in the alley?

baseline bum
07-26-2014, 12:13 PM
So who would smash? I'd fuck her with a half brick.

http://i.imgur.com/JJiEJ07.jpg

Bigzax
07-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Oh...she's white? Well then, he was definitely in the wrong...

DMC
07-26-2014, 01:49 PM

It would be if she was minding her own business. Killed in the act of committing a felony isn't being murdered. The law agrees.

DMC
07-26-2014, 01:50 PM

Not inside his home.

boutons_deux
07-27-2014, 05:49 PM
It would be if she was minding her own business. Killed in the act of committing a felony isn't being murdered. The law agrees.

wasn't committing felony when shot, nor threatening the shooter. She was running away, on community property/right-of-way. It was murder. A red state would lynch her and throw a party, not so sure about CA.

DMC
07-27-2014, 07:01 PM
wasn't committing felony when shot, nor threatening the shooter. She was running away, on community property/right-of-way. It was murder. A red state would lynch her and throw a party, not so sure about CA.

You're out of your mind. Fleeing the scene BECAUSE he pulled a gun is still in the act of committing a felony. The felony didn't just stop when she decided to haul ass. She still had his property, didn't drop it. That's still in possession of stolen property, and still in the act of committing aggravated burglary.

Bulaien999
07-28-2014, 11:26 PM
Double tapped for good measure, good going.

spurraider21
07-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Oh...she's white? Well then, he was definitely in the wrong...
there's literally a 110% chance that you're an obamanite

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2014, 12:08 AM
You're quite a stupid fuck. Do you understand the difference between burglary and robbery? CA castle doctrine?

SMH @ all the felon sympathizers, you guys even have chumpdumper looking like a man compared to you fags.

spurraider21
07-29-2014, 12:17 AM
You're quite a stupid fuck. Do you understand the difference between burglary and robbery? CA castle doctrine?

SMH @ all the felon sympathizers, you guys even have chumpdumper looking like a man compared to you fags.
"Any person using force intended or likely to cause death or great bodily injury within his or her residence shall be presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily injury to self, family, or a member of the household when that force is used against another person, not a member of the family or household, who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and forcibly entered the residence and the person using the force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred."

Blizzardwizard
07-29-2014, 07:50 AM
Guy's ass would be lit on fire here :lol We might not know all the details, she may have threatened to come back to get him or something.

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Get your ass back in here and own your ridiculous comment.

The Gemini Method
07-29-2014, 05:16 PM
I'd kill about 80 percent of the people on here without probably cause if I could get away with it. He did what he had to do and this is in my own hometown. They should've given him a parade and a medal of honor.

spurraider21
07-29-2014, 05:17 PM
can the mods please change the racist thread title? it's very offensive

The Gemini Method
07-29-2014, 05:18 PM
can the mods please change the racist thread title? it's very offensive

:cry

spurraider21
07-29-2014, 05:19 PM
:lol

but seriously, i hope i'm not in that 80% u were talkin about

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2014, 05:39 PM
I'd kill about 80 percent of the people on here without probably cause if I could get away with it. He did what he had to do and this is in my own hometown. They should've given him a parade and a medal of honor.
I lived in long beach for a number of years...since when was Bixby ritzy? Isn't that the area right near that shitty par three course?

The Gemini Method
07-29-2014, 05:40 PM
:lol

but seriously, i hope i'm not in that 80% u were talkin about

Naw you're cool. You are safe within the 20% that I would rather share an IPA with than murder.

The Gemini Method
07-29-2014, 05:42 PM
I lived in long beach for a number of years...since when was Bixby ritzy? Isn't that the area right near that shitty par three course?

The Knolls aka Bixby Knolls has an area that is really actually high-end. Mostly Jewish jewelry money like the Schneider(man) family and whatnot. It's a little north of that golf course like in between Carson St. and San Antonio Dr. It isn't Rodeo Dr. or Beverly Hills ritzy but for Long Beach, its where the money is outside of Ocean Blvd and Belmont Shore/Naples.

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2014, 05:43 PM
Thread title also needs pregnant removed. Good shoot gramps. You'll walk if your jury isn't filled with a bunch of spurstalk liberals who fail to understand the CA castle doctrine. Next time though keep your mouth shut and lawyer up immediately.

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2014, 05:45 PM
The Knolls aka Bixby Knolls has an area that is really actually high-end. Mostly Jewish jewelry money like the Schneider(man) family and whatnot. It's a little north of that golf course like in between Carson St. and San Antonio Dr. It isn't Rodeo Dr. or Beverly Hills ritzy but for Long Beach, its where the money is outside of Ocean Blvd and Belmont Shore/Naples.
Gotcha. I just assumed they meant the golf course and lol'd.

Spent all my time in Belmont shores, man do I miss 2nd street. :(

Thebesteva
07-29-2014, 05:46 PM
LOL this nigga went on the news and admitted everything

For future references my brethren, keep your mouth shut and call your lawyer

http://cdn.thewire.com/media/old_wire/img/upload/2013/10/16/large/original.png

The Gemini Method
07-29-2014, 05:47 PM
Thread title also needs pregnant removed. Good shoot gramps. You'll walk if your jury isn't filled with a bunch of spurstalk liberals who fail to understand the CA castle doctrine. Next time though keep your mouth shut and lawyer up immediately.

Actually, there is a few cases that happened recently where the homeowner was in trouble. Another one in Long Beach where someone shot a person as they jumped off the roof in the front yard. I believe she was charged with disorderly firing of a weapon and was up for voluntary manslaughter because if a person is outside your house and not committing a crime that is a detriment to your own personal safety, you cannot shoot him/her. That's at least my basic understanding of the law here.

The Gemini Method
07-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Gotcha. I just assumed they meant the golf course and lol'd.

Spent all my time in Belmont shores, man do I miss 2nd street. :(

When were you here? 2nd St. has ebbed and flowed from a bro/college place to a really cool place to hit up Simmzy's (Gastropub) and Tavern on 2 (Gastropub). I mean, you can still get down with the college crowd but they've expanded and given options to those of us done with the Shannon's on Bay Shore and Acapulco Inn crowd.

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Actually, there is a few cases that happened recently where the homeowner was in trouble. Another one in Long Beach where someone shot a person as they jumped off the roof in the front yard. I believe she was charged with disorderly firing of a weapon and was up for voluntary manslaughter because if a person is outside your house and not committing a crime that is a detriment to your own personal safety, you cannot shoot him/her. That's at least my basic understanding of the law here.
She was still committing a felony while shot, gramps will be fine.

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2014, 06:07 PM
When were you here? 2nd St. has ebbed and flowed from a bro/college place to a really cool place to hit up Simmzy's (Gastropub) and Tavern on 2 (Gastropub). I mean, you can still get down with the college crowd but they've expanded and given options to those of us done with the Shannon's on Bay Shore and Acapulco Inn crowd.04-09

I swung through last year after a wedding, looked like there were some new spots.

Used to go to Shannon's all the time. Was there for the 5 dollar you call it night and just took some pink drink off the bar when no one was looking, little umbrella and all. Not sure why but I get home about a half hour later and I am fucked up beyond belief. Only had three drinks total that night but I ended getting in a fight with my girlfriend over me farting in bed, left our place and ended up in San Pedro on a bridge puking on my steering wheel. I couldn't even read a road sign to explain to my girlfriend where I was and had no idea how or why I was there. I got fucking roofied. :lol

bigzak25
07-29-2014, 06:12 PM
No women, no children. Thems the rules. However attacking the elderly is despicable. I wouldn't have pulled the trigger, but I wasn't in his shoes, so ill give grandpa the benefit of the doubt.

The Gemini Method
07-29-2014, 06:30 PM
04-09

I swung through last year after a wedding, looked like there were some new spots.

Used to go to Shannon's all the time. Was there for the 5 dollar you call it night and just took some pink drink off the bar when no one was looking, little umbrella and all. Not sure why but I get home about a half hour later and I am fucked up beyond belief. Only had three drinks total that night but I ended getting in a fight with my girlfriend over me farting in bed, left our place and ended up in San Pedro on a bridge puking on my steering wheel. I couldn't even read a road sign to explain to my girlfriend where I was and had no idea how or why I was there. I got fucking roofied. :lol

Wow. I have never been roofied but we did catch some dude attempting to put some GHB into a girl's drink at a bar in L.A. Dude turned out to be the sun of some prominent LAPD Lieutenant and it was terrible with the way they allowed the creep off with a slap on the wrist. Though we did give him a brand of street justice post dumping the GHB into her drink. That's crazy that you ended up in San Pedro w/o getting rolled or anything. Imagine trying to explain your DUI being based on being dropped? That would be some case to have to build that's for sure!

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2014, 06:37 PM
Wow. I have never been roofied but we did catch some dude attempting to put some GHB into a girl's drink at a bar in L.A. Dude turned out to be the sun of some prominent LAPD Lieutenant and it was terrible with the way they allowed the creep off with a slap on the wrist. Though we did give him a brand of street justice post dumping the GHB into her drink. That's crazy that you ended up in San Pedro w/o getting rolled or anything. Imagine trying to explain your DUI being based on being dropped? That would be some case to have to build that's for sure!
May have been GHB? I don't know the effects of either really but something was definitely in that drink. Stupid Kung of a girlfriend at that time had me follow her home from San Pedro cause she didn't want to drive me back to my car in the morning. She didn't believe me that something was in my drink at the time either. I almost rear ended her at least ten times in that short drive home. I was extremely lucky I didn't get caught or even worse hurt somebody.

The Gemini Method
07-29-2014, 06:49 PM
May have been GHB? I don't know the effects of either really but something was definitely in that drink. Stupid Kung of a girlfriend at that time had me follow her home from San Pedro cause she didn't want to drive me back to my car in the morning. She didn't believe me that something was in my drink at the time either. I almost rear ended her at least ten times in that short drive home. I was extremely lucky I didn't get caught or even worse hurt somebody.

Bummer. Not a down ass chick. I hope you've moved on or at least she's become less of a righteous one. Yeah man, someone was looking over you. It probably was GHB or something. I don't know some bros and college folks like to K drop their drinks (Ketamine) their drinks to get that level but I don't know if they still do that. Good thing you didn't hurt yourself or other peeps bruh.