PDA

View Full Version : Are there posters on here sharing ..........

Pages : [1] 2

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 03:22 PM
the same account name, in the same office building, but with different computer cubicles?

Some on here say this is a fact, and have even named names.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 03:24 PM
the same account name, in the same office building, but with different computer cubicles?

The bots keep this place open - otherwise - where would these racists hang out at?

Big Empty
07-25-2014, 03:29 PM
i log on from 3 different places. two different ones at work and my iphone. Damn i just realized ive spent less than 3 hours sitting infront of my laptop at home in the year and a half ive owned it. i do everything from my iphone.

cantthinkofanything
07-25-2014, 03:33 PM
The bots keep this place open - otherwise - where would these racists hang out at?

your mom's vag. I seen them there sometimes.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 03:35 PM
i log on from 3 different places. two different ones at work and my iphone. Damn i just realized ive spent less than 3 hours sitting infront of my laptop at home in the year and a half ive owned it. i do everything from my iphone.

But you are the only one using your user name account on here, this site, right?
No one else is using yours.
Some on here say that others are sharing their user name accounts on this site, so in a sense, you are discussing, debating, whatever, with more than one one person when in actuality it is with numerous people using the same user name..

DisAsTerBot
07-25-2014, 03:36 PM
dude you have so much energy invested in this website. take a break.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 04:03 PM
dude you have so much energy invested in this website. take a break.

So I take it you think this a preposterous notion.
Some on here have told me it is true.
I won't name names, but they might name them if they come on here.

DisAsTerBot
07-25-2014, 04:10 PM
I won't name names, but they might name them if they come on here.

no im saying you put a lot of time and energy into this website. you should take a break.

i thought it was pretty clear the first time.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 04:12 PM
no im saying you put a lot of time and energy into this website. you should take a break.

That's nice of you to think about me.
But I am quite capable of making that judgement call myself, thank you very much.

hehateme
07-25-2014, 04:13 PM

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you, SBM and Avante account shared this whole time. You've been fingering each other like a bunch of school girls non stop.

DisAsTerBot
07-25-2014, 04:14 PM
That's nice of you to think about me.
But I am quite capable of making that judgement call myself, thank you very much.

no worries. just trying to help :tu

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Back in the days of the Krew Wars in the NBA forum such things were known to happen. Not sure if that is still the case with anyone around here but it's not impossible by any means.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 04:22 PM
I won't name names, but they might name them if they come on here.Why would you not name names?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Why would you not name names?

Enquiring ^ snitches want to know...

:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Enquiring ^ snitches want to know...

:rollin:rollinlol SBM knows more about being a scared pussy than anyone on this site.

Seriously, what would be the point of being terrified to post the subject of that rumor?

Are you all just pussies for the sake of being pussies?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 04:37 PM
Why would you not name names?

Well, as you well know, I have named names before and of who had informed me of them.
But in retrospect, it probably wasn't the wisest thing for me to have done, because it was hearsay and conjecture.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 04:38 PM
lol SBM knows more about being a scared pussy than anyone on this site.

Seriously, what would be the point of being terrified to post the subject of that rumor?

Are you all just pussies for the sake of being pussies?

Ah yes, the pussy who shits his pants calling anyone else a pussy...

brilliant!

RD2191
07-25-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that faggot Chump has about 5 diff accounts. His life is ST.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that faggot Chump has about 5 diff accounts. His life is ST.

lol the funniest shit is when he says, "you take this so serious!"

:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 05:09 PM

Blake says the same thing about me, but I am pretty sure that he is making up shit again like he always does because he is just an imature kid.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Blake says the same thing about me, but I am pretty sure that he is making up shit again like he always does because he is just an imature kid.

that idiot has multiple accounts -each with thousands of posts - yet he doesn't take it seriously -

same for the ratcoon -

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 05:34 PM
Well, as you well know, I have named names before and of who had informed me of them.
But in retrospect, it probably wasn't the wisest thing for me to have done, because it was hearsay and conjecture.And so what?

Ah yes, the pussy who shits his pants calling anyone else a pussy...

brilliant!

:lmao:lmaolol rememba all those threats you made when your picture was posted?

Were you not serious?

Was that just jokes?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 05:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that faggot Chump has about 5 diff accounts. His life is ST.lol leaping to defense of your bff

leemajors
07-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Back in the days of the Krew Wars in the NBA forum such things were known to happen. Not sure if that is still the case with anyone around here but it's not impossible by any means.

:lol

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 06:39 PM
And so what?

lol rememba all those threats you made when your picture was posted?

Were you not serious?

Was that just jokes?

In bold above, what do you mean?
You asked me why, and I told you why.
And you ask me what?
In what context? I already told you why. "What" does not apply.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 06:43 PM
In bold above, what do you mean?
You asked me why, and I told you why.
And you ask me what?
In what context? I already told you why. "What" does not apply.You failed to mention any possible consequences of naming the names of the people of sharing screen names.

So why not mention them?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 06:49 PM
You failed to mention any possible consequences of naming the names of the people of sharing screen names.

So why not mention them?

I have no idea what the consequences, if any, would be.
From a personal point of view I don't think it a very wise thing to reveal.
I'm quite sure you can come up with reasons of your own why it wouldn't be a wise thing for you to do, and so it is for everyone.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 06:50 PM
I have no idea what the consequences, if any, would be.
From a personal point of view I don't think it a very wise thing to reveal.
I'm quite sure you can come up with reasons of your own why it wouldn't be a wise thing for you to do, and so it is for everyone.So you'd rather deal in innuendo and gossip -- because you think it's better.

If that's your thing, OK.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 07:29 PM
So you'd rather deal in innuendo and gossip -- because you think it's better.

If that's your thing, OK.

I would rather not mention any names because it doesn't seem like a wise thing to do.
You are welcome to draw any conclusion you want from that, although that seems pretty cut and dry to me.
Chances are, your guess will not even be in the same ballpark, if you want to make conjectures and not accept my answer.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 07:29 PM
I would rather not mention any names because it doesn't seem like a wise thing to do.Why?

What terrible thing could possibly happen if you did?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Why?

What terrible thing could possibly happen if you did?

Nothing terrible, but it doesn't seem fair to me.
I prefer the truth to speculation and conjecture, and out and out blatant lies.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 07:34 PM
Nothing terrible, but it doesn't seem fair to me.
I prefer the truth to speculation and conjecture, and out and out blatant lies.But you just threw out this gossip, which is speculation and conjecture and could very well be an outright lie -- in hopes that someone will start naming names to confirm or deny your gossip.

Why even spread the conjecture and speculation in a thread you created?

What is your purpose in doing this in the first place?

DJR210
07-25-2014, 07:39 PM
This has the makings of a 60+ page thread, you've got this down to a fine art xmas1997!

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 07:43 PM
he'll have help.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 08:01 PM
But you just threw out this gossip, which is speculation and conjecture and could very well be an outright lie -- in hopes that someone will start naming names to confirm or deny your gossip.

Why even spread the conjecture and speculation in a thread you created?

What is your purpose in doing this in the first place?

It is important for you to understand and differentiate between a STATEMENT, and a QUESTION.
Because I ASKED a question in the thread title and then went on to explain why I asked the question.
Maybe someone on here can substantiate it, or at the very least shed some light on whether it is the truth, or not the truth.
There is nothing sinister about it as you are trying to make it seem by your cross examination.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 08:06 PM
It is important for you to understand and differentiate between a STATEMENT, and a QUESTION.
Because I ASKED a question in the thread title and then went on to explain why I asked the question.
Maybe someone on here can substantiate it, or at the very least shed some light on whether it is the truth, or not the truth.
There is nothing sinister about it as you are trying to make it seem by your cross examination.You heard some gossip.

You decided to start a thread about it.

You hope someone will have some more gossip to tell you.

There is no other reason.

You never said why you asked about this gossip.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 08:20 PM
You heard some gossip.

You decided to start a thread about it.

You hope someone will have some more gossip to tell you.

There is no other reason.

You never said why you asked about this gossip.

Gossip is just gossip, hearsay, until substantiated, don't you agree?
I prefer not to believe gossip.
I could care less if "someone will have more gossip to tell me" as you say. Those are your words, and your "speculation" as to my motives.
But if that is what you wish to believe, then have at it, but since I started the thread and knew my motives, then I can assure you that you are wrong.
I already told you my reason why: because I prefer truth to speculation, conjecture, and out and out blatant lies!
Do you have something to hide? Is that why you are cross examining me?
Or do you think I have more information that I am unwilling to divulge? I will only divulge what I believe to be the truth.
If others on here have experiences on this, then they will probably say more, but you'll have to wait for them to speak up.
I can't say any more than that without delving into the speculation arena.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Gossip is just gossip, hearsay, until substantiated, don't you agree?
I prefer not to believe gossip.
I could care less if "someone will have more gossip to tell me" as you say. Those are your words, and your "speculation" as to my motives.
But if that is what you wish to believe, then have at it, but since I started the thread and knew my motives, then I can assure you that you are wrong.
I already told you my reason why: because I prefer truth to speculation, conjecture, and out and out blatant lies!
Do you have something to hide? Is that why you are cross examining me?
Or do you think I have more information that I am unwilling to divulge? I will only divulge what I believe to be the truth.
If others on here have experiences on this, then they will probably say more, but you'll have to wait for them to speak up.
I can't say any more than that without delving into the speculation arena.You're already dealing in speculation and conjecture by repeating gossip.

Why do you care to have the truth about this?

What does it matter to you

If someone just starts talking shit about multiple people's using the same name, you're just going to believe them because they said so?

I have nothing to hide and don't think you are holding anything back. You are merely engaging in gossip and are getting upset about that fact's being pointed out to you.

Trainwreck2100
07-25-2014, 08:54 PM
no

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 08:56 PM
You're already dealing in speculation and conjecture by repeating gossip.

Why do you care to have the truth about this?

What does it matter to you

If someone just starts talking shit about multiple people's using the same name, you're just going to believe them because they said so?

I have nothing to hide and don't think you are holding anything back. You are merely engaging in gossip and are getting upset about that fact's being pointed out to you.

Do

Why are you making false accusations in saying I am getting upset?
Does this give you some sort of thrill or something?
I care to have truth about it solely because I heard it on here and would like to have it verified to see if others have heard this or experienced this.
Do you consider that wrong, or sinister?
What if it is actually true about certain posters?
Doesn't that change your perception of them?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:01 PM
Why are you making false accusations in saying I am getting upset?
Does this give you some sort of thrill or something?Seems pretty accurate. Sorry if that characterization upsets you.

I care to have truth about it solely because I heard it on here and would like to have it verified to see if others have heard this or experienced this.
Do you consider that wrong, or sinister?
What if it is actually true about certain posters?That's exactly my question to you. What if it is true? What would that matter?

Is it worth dealing in gossip, speculation and conjecture?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 09:09 PM
Seems pretty accurate. Sorry if that characterization upsets you.

That's exactly my question to you. What if it is true? What would that matter?

Is it worth dealing in gossip, speculation and conjecture?

First, you make a blatantly false accusation in the bold part of your quote.
Again I ask you, does it give you pleasure in making obvious falsehoods, because I can only interpret that as a blatant lie on your part.
Do you like spreading blatant lies in this forum?

Second, it is purely curiosity.
Have you never been curious about something on here?

Third, other than knowing the truth of something, there is no greater worth.
So it behooves someone to know the difference between truth, and gossip, speculation, and conjecture.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:17 PM
First, you make a blatantly false accusation in the bold part of your quote.
Again I ask you, does it give you pleasure in making obvious falsehoods, because I can only interpret that as a blatant lie on your part.
Do you like spreading blatant lies in this forum?Well, if you weren't upset before it sure looks like you are now. Again, sorry for upsetting you so.

Second, it is purely curiosity.
Have you never been curious about something on here?Not about this. Seems dumb. I mean, the people who would know would be the people doing it. They would have no reason to tell you in a thread you made.

Third, other than knowing the truth of something, there is no greater worth.
So it behooves someone to know the difference between truth, and gossip, speculation, and conjecture.So it doesn't really matter at all.

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 09:21 PM
Xmas...do you realize you've posted on this site ALL DAY for over 7 days now? I just looked at your "recent post" history and you literally haven't taken a break in over a week.

Now you're gossiping about rumors and shit...as disasterbot said earlier, maybe it's time to take a break for a while. Your wife is probably feeling pretty neglected...or she's dead in the bedroom and you haven't noticed...or shit, she may have just left you and you wouldn't know because you have had your head buried in a computer screen.

Jesus Christ man.

DD
07-25-2014, 09:25 PM

This. Relax, take some time off, collect your thoughts, and move on. If you keep this up for another 10 years you'll be another Chumpdumper--alone, socially awkward, and Vitamin D deficient with bags under your eyes.

DJR210
07-25-2014, 09:31 PM
he'll have help.

:lol you'll definitely fuel at least a 3rd of it

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Well, if you weren't upset before it sure looks like you are now. Again, sorry for upsetting you so.

Not about this. Seems dumb. I mean, the people who would know would be the people doing it. They would have no reason to tell you in a thread you made.

So it doesn't really matter at all.

Why are you still lying about my attitude? You are, or are you too dense to realize what you are doing?
Is that your way of deflecting the topic because you know you are wrong?
I think it is.
And that is your prerogative, but it merely reflects on your denseness and does not hurt me in the slightest to point it out.

And you might think it is dumb, but others might not.
Who made you the final arbiter of that?
Shouldn't you allow others to weigh in on it, and especially before lying about someones' attitude when they are merely observing your behavioral responses?
You have no proof that others would not tell us in this thread if they knew of others who did such things here, maybe they have proof of it.
You don't know that for a fact.

And again it matters because it changes how you interact with those particular posters who are more than one.
This isn't hard to understand.
But you seem to like making it that way, I guess because you find it boring.
If so, why bother posting in the thread?
That is what makes me, and probably others, think you have something to hide, otherwise you would just not bother and go on to another thread.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 09:42 PM
This. Relax, take some time off, collect your thoughts, and move on. If you keep this up for another 10 years you'll be another Chumpdumper--alone, socially awkward, and Vitamin D deficient with bags under your eyes.

:lmao
No doubt.
I was just curious.
Nothing more, nothing less.

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 09:43 PM
No doubt.
I was just curious.
Nothing more, nothing less.

So you gonna log off then?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Why are you still lying about my attitude? You are, or are you too dense to realize what you are doing?
Is that your way of deflecting the topic because you know you are wrong?
I think it is.
And that is your prerogative, but it merely reflects on your denseness and does not hurt me in the slightest to point it out.You're upset.

And you might think it is dumb, but others might not.
Who made you the final arbiter of that? When did I say I was? Why are you outright blatantly lying about that?

Shouldn't you allow others to weigh in on it, and especially before lying about someones' attitude when they are merely observing your behavioral responses?
You have no proof that others would not tell us in this thread if they knew of others who did such things here, maybe they have proof of it.
You don't know that for a fact.I have a growing body of proof your upset.

And again it matters because it changes how you interact with those particular posters who are more than one.
This isn't hard to understand.It's hard to understand you don't realize no one will be inclined to tell you the truth.

But you seem to like making it that way, I guess because you find it boring.
If so, why bother posting in the thread?Save you some time and from looking like a fool.

That is what makes me, and probably others, think you have something to hide, otherwise you would just not bother and go on to another thread.lol "probably others"

Pretty arrogant speaking for others.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:46 PM
This. Relax, take some time off, collect your thoughts, and move on. If you keep this up for another 10 years you'll be another Chumpdumper--alone, socially awkward, and Vitamin D deficient with bags under your eyes.lol still holding out hope for SA210

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Xmas, I don't think you're really understanding what everyone other than chump is telling you in this thread....they're saying that you're posting too much, you're getting far too emotionally involved with this website and it's starting to get creepy.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 09:52 PM
You're upset.

When did I say I was? Why are you outright blatantly lying about that?

I have a growing body of proof your upset.

It's hard to understand you don't realize no one will be inclined to tell you the truth.

Save you some time and from looking like a fool.

lol "probably others"

Pretty arrogant speaking for others.

I'm upset!
Laughing at you the whole time and I'm upset.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Whatever, live in your fantasy world, it doesn't bother me to fuel your delusion, it is effortless. :lol

Anyway, back to the topic, that chump is so bored with, or is hiding something, that he has to make up stuff about how I am so upset over. :lol

Anyone know of this situation to be the case, multiple posters using the same user name?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:52 PM
Xmas, I don't think you're really understanding what everyone other than chump is telling you in this thread....they're saying that you're posting too much, you're getting far too emotionally involved with this website and it's starting to get creepy.I thought I implied it. :depressed

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:53 PM
I'm upset!
Laughing at you the whole time and I'm upset.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Whatever, live in your fantasy world, it doesn't bother me to fuel your delusion, it is effortless. :lol

Anyway, back to the topic, that chump is so bored with, or is hiding something, that he has to make up stuff about how I am so upset over. :lol

Anyone know of this situation to be the case, multiple posters using the same user name?Emoticon tsunami confirmation of upset.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 09:53 PM
I thought I implied it. :depressed

Sure you did, whatever you want to believe.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:54 PM
Sure you did, whatever you want to believe.
:lolWould you like for me to tell you that straight up?

DD
07-25-2014, 09:55 PM
lol still holding out hope for SA210

What does this even mean, David?

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 09:56 PM
I thought I implied it. :depressed

You may have, I haven't been paying close attention to the discussion you guys were having...I'm just trying more so to see if Xmas is comprehending what myself and several others are trying to explain to him in this thread.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm just having fun.
If you want to take this subject too serious, that is fine with me too.
It won't detract from me having fun on here in the slightest.
And if you want to make it creepy, that is fine with me too.
Far be it from me to spoil your fun.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:57 PM
What does this even mean, David?That's exactly what it means.

You're praying he didn't fail at stalking me.

Sorry to disappoint you. It was an epic unintended troll job.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm just having fun.
:lmaoThe "just jokes" defense.

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm just having fun.

Again, do you realize how much you've been on this site for over a week?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:00 PM

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:01 PM
Nothing to defend because you're bored with the topic.
Doesn't bother me at all.
I expect some to be bored, and others to get off on it.
Your point is pointless.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:01 PM
lol did DD see SBM's pictures and his resulting meltdown?

He used lots of big fonts there too.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:02 PM
Your point is pointless.Don't cry.

DD
07-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Oh, so he's the guy who's had you on the defensive? 10-4, good buddy. Didn't you insinuate or threaten that legal action could be taken when that pic was posted? Kind of an odd reply to a pic that isn't yours, tbh.

Nevermind all that though, your game is to last through sheer endurance, so the floor is yours to have the last word you so desperately crave.

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Your point is pointless.

I will ask one more time Xmas...if you don't want to answer, that's fine...but do you realize how much time you've spent posting on this site as of late?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
Oh, so he's the guy who's had you on the defensive? 10-4, good buddy. Didn't you insinuate or threaten that legal action could be taken when that pic was posted? Kind of an odd reply to a pic that isn't yours, tbh.I insinuated nothing. I said flat out what could happen when some random dude's name and picture with a pedophile label gets posted. It was simply the truth.

Nevermind all that though, your game is to last through sheer endurance, so the floor is yours to have the last word you so desperately crave.lol chickenshit, I see.

10-4, pussy

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:06 PM
I am now wondering, since you are making such a big deal about this, even to the point of lying about my state of being in order to deflect the topic (talk about taking things way too seriously :lol), if in fact you, chump, are one of those who this thread refers to.
Are you?
There is no shame in admitting it.
I will just use a different tact in discussing things with you in the future is all it really amounts to, and no doubt others will too.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:07 PM
I am now wondering, since you are making such a big deal about this, even to the point of lying about my state of being in order to deflect the topic (talk about taking things way too seriously :lol), if in fact you, chump, are one of those who this thread refers to.
Are you?
There is no shame in admitting it.
I will just use a different tact in discussing things with you in the future is all it really amounts to, and no doubt others will too.Wow, you really like gossiping like an old woman.

As well as arrogantly speaking for others.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:10 PM
Don't cry.

:lmao Ooh, now I am crying!
Next you'll accuse me of melting down, no doubt.
If the shoe fits .........
Honestly I can't stop laughing now.
Chump, caught in his own BS.
Boring, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, sure it is, if it were, then you would have left long ago, but it strikes straight to home.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:12 PM
Wow, you really like gossiping like an old woman.

As well as arrogantly speaking for others.

More of the same, accusing me of his own violations.
Guilty conscience?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:12 PM
Wow, I really appreciate the fact that Xmas gives me an opportunity to troll and I really like gossiping like an old woman.

I have also spent most of my life misquoting others and generally stirring the pot for no other reason than it relieves some of the shitty things I feel inside. When I project my fear,hate and anger outward to unsuspecting people - I find that I can somehow continue to live with myself. The fact that there are others who feel exactly as I do and instantly run in here like a pack of piranhas to relieve their own shitty feelings - makes my life complete. Long live SAWM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
07-25-2014, 10:13 PM
Xmas, I don't think you're really understanding what everyone other than chump is telling you in this thread....they're saying that you're posting too much, you're getting far too emotionally involved with this website and it's starting to get creepy.

lol "starting" to get creepy

ChumpDumper
:lmao:lmaolol tough guy trying to play down his ultimate meltdown.

RD2191
Oh, so he's the guy who's had you on the defensive? 10-4, good buddy. Didn't you insinuate or threaten that legal action could be taken when that pic was posted? Kind of an odd reply to a pic that isn't yours, tbh.

Nevermind all that though, your game is to last through sheer endurance, so the floor is yours to have the last word you so desperately crave.
https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/3iwnb-gif.37084/

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:14 PM
lol robdiaz jumping around behind sbm like a little chihuahua.

He has truly taken SA210's role.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:16 PM

I apparently struck a nerve with chump and a couple of others here, that is for sure.
And the funny thing is, that wasn't even my intention.
I just wanted to see if this had happened before on here, because a good authority told me it did.
But it sure is hilarious how chump got so upset about it to the point he is "reaching" in his accusations about my attitude.
He is a terrible judge of human nature IMHO.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:17 PM
I apparently struck a nerve with chump and a couple of others here, that is for sure.
And the funny thing is, that wasn't even my intention.
I just wanted to see if this had happened before on here, because a good authority told me it did.
But it sure is hilarious how chump got so upset about it to the point he is "reaching" in his accusations about my attitude.
He is a terrible judge of human nature IMHO.lol more gossip

lol good authority

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:18 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ChumpDumper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7528022#post7528022)
Wow, I really appreciate the fact that Xmas gives me an opportunity to troll and I really like gossiping like an old woman.

I have also spent most of my life misquoting others and generally stirring the pot for no other reason than it relieves some of the shitty things I feel inside. When I project my fear,hate and anger outward to unsuspecting people - I find that I can somehow continue to live with myself. The fact that there are others who feel exactly as I do and instantly run in here like a pack of piranhas to relieve their own shitty feelings - makes my life complete. Long live SAWM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thread

:rollin:rollin:rollin

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Yup, there is johnsmith and blake not far behind.
And didn't I predict the "melt down" accusation?
This is truly funny, and oh so predictable.
:rollin

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:19 PM
lol sbm has to quote his own quote change to prop himself up

That's desperation.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:20 PM
lol sbm has to quote his own quote change to prop himself up

That's desperation.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ChumpDumper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7528022#post7528022)

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:20 PM
:rollinYours has been going on by quite some time.

I don't think anyone predicted it would last this long.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Talk about melt downs!
You called it too, Rob, right on cue.
And all three of them fell right into it.
This is too fucking much! :rollin

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Man, sbm is still so angry about DMC's posting his picture again.

Get those subpoenas yet?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:22 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:22 PM
Gotcha! All three of you!
I wish Mouse were here.
Fools will be fools.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:23 PM

Get those subpoenas yet?

Still denying you are a dirty mod?

The ratcoon pedo is getting salty!

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:23 PM
lol now xmas is going with the "just trolling" shtick.

And SBM is avoiding the subject of his picture like the plague. Such a scared pussy.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Still denying you are a dirty mod?

The ratcoon pedo is getting salty!lol "dirty mod"?

Where's my subpoena then, tough guy?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:25 PM

Get those subpoenas yet?

So, how does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot for a change?
And nothing your little buddies can do to help either because this time you made a fool of yourself!
Neither I nor anyone else did it to you!
How do you like being a fool and supported by fools?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:26 PM
lol now xmas is going with the "just trolling" shtick.

And SBM is avoiding the subject of his picture like the plague. Such a scared pussy.

What would I avoid?

Unlike you, I am who I said I was - and can live with myself - no shame in anything -

The rest will take care of itself in due time. It isn't like I shamefully denied it for 6 months like your ratcoon pedophile pic is it?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:27 PM
So, how does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot for a change?
And nothing your little buddies can do to help either because this time you made a fool of yourself!
Neither I nor anyone else did it to you!
How do you like being a fool and supported by fools?
:lmaoSo the purpose of this thread was to spread gossip.

How does it feel being an old gossipy woman?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:28 PM
You have only yourself to blame this time.
You made a total fool of yourself and the posts leading up to this one all support it.
You really should go and quietly hide your head in shame.
Maybe you'll have better luck tomorrow.

Not. :lmao

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:28 PM
So the purpose of my life is to spread gossip and troll.

No one knows how it feels being an old gossipy woman!

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:29 PM
So the purpose of this thread was to spread gossip.

How does it feel being an old gossipy woman?

Hey, I told you what my motivation was, there was nothing to hide.
You are the one who opened your mouth and inserted your foot.
:lmao No one forced you!

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 10:30 PM

I just asked a simple question...your ignoring of the question and them gossiping about me only proves that you know I'm right and you're starting to develop a real problem.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:31 PM
What would I avoid?

Unlike you, I am who I said I was - and can live with myself - no shame in anything - Actually you denied it was you literally dozens of times.

You were ashamed. That's why you tried to delete every picture of yourself off the internet after the first time.

The rest will take care of itself in due time. It isn't like I shamefully denied it for 6 months like your ratcoon pedophile pic is it?

:lmao:lmao:lmaoYou denied it for longer than that actually, when you add the time between the posting of the pictures.

The best part is you are still praying to God that was me in the pictures you and SA210 got in your stalking of me. Sorry. I'd say you guys should have known better, but you both really are pretty stupid.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:32 PM
You have only yourself to blame this time.
You made a total fool of yourself and the posts leading up to this one all support it.
You really should go and quietly hide your head in shame.

Not. :lmaolol the "declare victory no matter what" gambit

You're all over the place.

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 10:32 PM
8 straight days and averaging 3 to 5 posts per hour until sleeping is an unhealthy obsession especially at your age. I feel like you're wasting your golden years on the internet and not spending is enjoying the fruits of your labor.

There is a good chance that after your wife left the hospital she chose to leave you as well and that's the reason you're on here so much...it's sad to watch really.

RD2191
07-25-2014, 10:33 PM
Talk about melt downs!
You called it too, Rob, right on cue.
And all three of them fell right into it.
This is too fucking much! :rollin

Blake
07-25-2014, 10:33 PM

Not. :lmao

smh

RD2191
07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
Chump, do you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you? Tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
I just asked a simple question...your ignoring of the question and them gossiping about me only proves that you know I'm right and you're starting to develop a real problem.Obviously we are the ones sharing one screen name.

Of course these same geniuses have accused us of being the same poster as well.

Their strategy is to guess every single possibility so they can claim scoreboard for something.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:35 PM
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qs526b065a.jpgtbh

johnsmith
Man, your wife was probably praying for death when she was admitted into the hospital...shame she didn't kick it right them and there and avoid more years married to your crazy ass.

johnsmith
Hey Xmas, I will be in as next Tuesday. Care to meet me for lunch?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:36 PM
lol the "declare victory no matter what" gambit

You're all over the place.

And now they cry, "FOUL".
How predictable.
And the funniest thing of all IMHO is that none of this was intentional.
It was purely guilty consciences that betrayed them.
Too fucking much!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:38 PM
And now they cry, "FOUL".
How predictable.
And the funniest thing of all IMHO is that none of this was intentional.
It was purely guilty consciences that betrayed them.
Too fucking much!!!!!!!!!!
:rollinFoul?

Nah, these are oft tried methods of deflection you are attempting here.

Nice of you to add more gossip in there too. After all, it was your whole purpose of starting the thread.

RD2191
07-25-2014, 10:38 PM
Chump, why are you posting pics of your mother?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:39 PM
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/chiwawa-f%C3%A2ch%C3%A9-grognant-2-ann%C3%A9es-14096201.jpg

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:41 PM
8 straight days and averaging 3 to 5 posts per hour until sleeping is an unhealthy obsession especially at your age. I feel like you're wasting your golden years on the internet and not spending is enjoying the fruits of your labor.

There is a good chance that after your wife left the hospital she chose to leave you as well and that's the reason you're on here so much...it's sad to watch really.

xmas1997 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8600)

Believe.http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=8600&dateline=1243720274 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8600)LocationSan AntonioPost Count9,162NBA TeamSan Antonio Spurs

ChumpDumper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153)

this is not a sig

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=153&dateline=1103324837 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153)LocationAustin, TXPost Count84,986NBA TeamSan Antonio SpursCollegeUTSA Roadrunners

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif http://spurstalk.com/secondteam.gif

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 10:41 PM
So is that a no or a yes? I'd really like to meet in person over lunch...we can PM at some point to discuss if you'd like.

What do you say Xmas?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:42 PM
Chump, do you ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you? Tbh.

The masochist and the cuck!

Not surprised!

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 10:43 PM
xmas1997 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8600)

Believe.http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=8600&dateline=1243720274 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8600)LocationSan AntonioPost Count9,162NBA TeamSan Antonio Spurs

ChumpDumper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153)

this is not a sig

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=153&dateline=1103324837 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153)LocationAustin, TXPost Count84,986NBA TeamSan Antonio SpursCollegeUTSA Roadrunners

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif http://spurstalk.com/secondteam.gif

100% agree with you, but chumps post count smack has been beaten to death and we don't seem to have beef unless posting in the political forum...I can't stand him in there...

I'm more focused now on Xmas and his posting consistency. He doesn't seem to want to talk about it on here so I'm seeing if he's rather discuss it in person.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:44 PM
lol SBM gossiping, threatening legal action then trying to play it off.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:44 PM
100% agree with you, but chumps post count smack has been beaten to death and we don't seem to have beef unless posting in the political forum...I can't stand him in there...

I'm more focused now on Xmas and his posting consistency. He doesn't seem to want to talk about it on here so I'm seeing if he's rather discuss it in person.

Don't worry about another man so much - just sayin'

I thought you were above this and didn't take anything seriously - so why are you so concerned now?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:47 PM
Don't worry about another man so much - just sayin'It would be difficult for you to care more about me at this point.

lol threats

lol subpoenas

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 10:48 PM
Don't worry about another man so much - just sayin'

I thought you were above this and didn't take anything seriously - so why are you so concerned now?

Oh God no I'm not above shit...and it's not really that I take this serious it's that I'm starting to be terribly intrigued by Xmas...I really want to know what goes thru a guys head that posts with the frequency and style that he does on here. He doesn't seem to want to engage with me on here anymore so I thought since he's always so open to the concept of a GTG that maybe he'd welcome the idea of a simple lunch (I will buy), so that I can pick his brain a bit.

Hell, I would even take him somewhere decent in SA or Austin if he'd like.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:48 PM
Lets not forget johnsmith too, I can see that he is posting something but I have no idea what it is.
I can only guess that it is his usual drivel in defense of blake and chump.
But the ignore function hides his hogwash from me.
That saves me from dealing with lots of ignorance thankfully.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Lets not forget johnsmith too, I can see that he is posting something but I have no idea what it is.
:lmaojohnsmith invited you to dinner, dude.

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 10:50 PM

I see, I guess I didn't realize he had me on ignore.

SBM, would you mind quoting my invite to him?

Chump, maybe you could post it?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:51 PM
Oh God no I'm not above shit...and it's not really that I take this serious it's that I'm starting to be terribly intrigued by Xmas...I really want to know what goes thru a guys head that posts with the frequency and style that he does on here. He doesn't seem to want to engage with me on here anymore so I thought since he's always so open to the concept of a GTG that maybe he'd welcome the idea of a simple lunch (I will buy), so that I can pick his brain a bit.

Hell, I would even take him somewhere decent in SA or Austin if he'd like.

xmas1997
johnsmith invited you to dinner, dude.

Tell him I respectfully decline the invitation.

johnsmith
Thanks ^^*

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:52 PM
Tell him I respectfully decline the invitation.Why?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 10:56 PM
I see your quote in chumps post, and if you live in San Antonio, I will let you know the very next time we all have a GTG.
I have nothing against you or any other poster on here, and never have.
I admit that this forum is a huge source of amusement for me and provides me with lots of laughs for the most part.
But I take no REAL pleasure in seeing others and myself making fools of each other.
Sometimes though, it feels like karma.

EDIT: Man, these days I am merely a humble musician, no better and no worse than anyone else.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 10:58 PM
I see your quote in chumps post, and if you live in San Antonio, I will let you know the very next time we all have a GTG.
I have nothing against you or any other poster on here, and never have.
I admit that this forum is a huge source of amusement for me and provides me with lots of laughs for the most part.
But I take no REAL pleasure in seeing others and myself making fools of each other.
Sometimes though, it feels like karma.He just asked you to lunch.

Why would that be so different from a GTG with one more guy there?

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 10:58 PM
I see, I guess I didn't realize he had me on ignore.

SBM, would you mind quoting my invite to him?

Chump, maybe you could post it?

Sure, no problem;

Hey Xmas - it appears that johnsmith is coming out of the closet and finally admitting that he and cummdumpster are an item...

apparently johnsmith claims to be the cumm-dumper and cummdumpster - the cumm-dumpee!!!!!!

I think he is trying to get you- xmas - in some kind of sick 3 way

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 11:01 PM
lol SBM trying his hardest now, turning on his homosexual fantasy machine.

johnsmith
07-25-2014, 11:03 PM
Sure, no problem;

Hey Xmas - it appears that johnsmith is coming out of the closet and finally admitting that he and cummdumpster are an item...

apparently johnsmith claims to be the cumm-dumper and cummdumpster - the cumm-dumpee!!!!!!

How about you SBM? You want to go to lunch? But maybe actually show up this time?

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 11:03 PM
Sure, no problem;

Well whatever floats your boat.
But in all seriousness, we should plan another GTG.
I'll get with Mouse and the others about it.
Those are always fun.
You should make this one too for a change, SBM, but as you know, Mouse likes to takes pics.
That is probably why blake and chump don't want to go, it would destroy their anonymity.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 11:04 PM
SBM needs to bring backup.

And his lawyer.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 11:04 PM
Even though several males have run to my rescue and they are all white like me - it really is not related to my homosexuality and I swear I do NOT perform and "favors" for any of these men that "protect" me 24/7!!!!

Ok - (wink-wink) - I believe you - really!

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 11:07 PM
How about you SBM? You want to go to lunch? But maybe actually show up this time?

Stop pretending like you actually have the balls.

Just run along with your boyfriend and do whatever it is you do to each other.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 11:07 PM

No doubt in your line of work you hear all sorts of crazy shit out there on the streets, and some of the darkest.
I can tell.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 11:09 PM
Johnsmith, in all sincerity, you are always welcome to a GTG.
So is blake and chump too, as far as I am concerned.
I just know neither one of them will ever go.
And we all know why.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 11:20 PM
I don't usually like to gravitate down to the level of juvenile name calling, but in the interests of poking a little fun, chump has to be either German (squarehead) or Polish (pollock) simply due to his posts, and I have blake figured out to be a kid due to his immaturity and lo and behold, his name calling.
No offense meant, just calling it as I see it.
And by the way, I would kiddingly tell this to your face if ever the occasion arose.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 11:37 PM
Well whatever floats your boat.
But in all seriousness, we should plan another GTG.
I'll get with Mouse and the others about it.
Those are always fun.
You should make this one too for a change,SBM, but as you know, Mouse likes to takes pics.
That is probably why blake and chump don't want to go, it would destroy their anonymity.SBM isn't the right person to mention destroying anonymity to.

He destroyed his own anonymity.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 11:38 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollinlol SBM fantasizing about men again.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 11:39 PM
I don't usually like to gravitate down to the level of juvenile name calling, but in the interests of poking a little fun, chump has to be either German (squarehead) or Polish (pollock) simply due to his posts, and I have blake figured out to be a kid due to his immaturity and lo and behold, his name calling.
No offense meant, just calling it as I see it.
And by the way, I would kiddingly tell this to your face if ever the occasion arose.lol no offense

That's all you meant.

Just like your trying to deny your gossiping.

silverblk mystix
07-25-2014, 11:49 PM
SBM isn't the right person to mention destroying anonymity to.

He destroyed his own anonymity.

Again, unlike you - anonymity isn't a big deal to me -

you know who I am, you know where I live -

you don't have the fuckin balls to do anything about it -

you - on the other hand lost your precious anonymity and are scared shitless because everyone knows you and can find you and you are another shit pants incident away from further humiliation

on the other hand - you and your cyber stalker friend take this so seriously that you would stoop to a cowardly act because of your humiliation - speaks volumes of your level of butthurt -

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 11:51 PM
lol no offense

That's all you meant.

Just like your trying to deny your gossiping.

Well, you are German or Polish, aren't you?
There is no shame in it, I am 1/4 German so the same thing could be said about me to a certain extent.

xmas1997
07-25-2014, 11:58 PM
However if indeed you did take offense, which if the tone of your reply is any indication, then who is taking things a bit too seriously?
In fact it appears that this whole thread has been a major sore spot for you for some reason.
Sure you don't want to admit the obvious?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2014, 11:59 PM
Again, unlike you - anonymity isn't a big deal to me -

you know who I am, you know where I live -

you don't have the fuckin balls to do anything about it -What am I supposed to do about it? I never gave a shit who you were or in what crapbag you lived. You wanted everyone to know who you were which is why you posted links to your full name and pictures.

You wanted to be famous.

Well, congratulations. You got it.

you - on the other hand lost your precious anonymity and are scared shitless because everyone knows you and can find you and you are another shit pants incident away from further humiliationlol still praying it was me you and SA210 stalked.

on the other hand - you and your cyber stalker friend take this so seriously that you would stoop to a cowardly act because of your humiliation - speaks volumes of your level of butthurt -What cowardly act are you accusing me of, SBM? Don't shit your pants and run away from this question. Be a man for once.

Of course you won't.

lol

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 12:01 AM
Well, you are German or Polish, aren't you?
There is no shame in it, I am 1/4 German so the same thing could be said about me to a certain extent.

However if indeed you did take offense, which if the tone of your reply is any indication, then who is taking things a bit too seriously?
In fact it appears that this whole thread has been a major sore spot for you for some reason.
Sure you don't want to admit the obvious?All you ever mean is offense when you say you don't.

It's hilarious, even moreso since you're completely wrong.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 12:02 AM
What am I supposed to do about it? I never gave a shit who you were or in what crapbag you lived. You wanted everyone to know who you were which is why you posted links to your full name and pictures.

You wanted to be famous.

Well, congratulations. You got it.

lol still praying it was me you and SA210 stalked.

What cowardly act are you accusing me of, SBM? Don't shit your pants and run away from this question. Be a man for once.

Of course you won't.

lol

I am here when you want to prove how bad ass you really are.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 12:03 AM
It's 12 midnight and time for bed.
I'll revisit this tomorrow sometime.
In the meantime you can have the last word.
Although it won't do you much good now, chump, you have already made a huge fool of yourself, the damage has been done.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 12:08 AM
Although it won't do you much good now, chump, you have already made a huge fool of yourself, the damage has been done.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 12:12 AM
I am here when you want to prove how bad ass you really are.lol that's just it. I never claimed anything.

You made it all up in your mind.

You don't even know why you started your crusade against me. Now you want to fight.

Why? Because you gave away your identity to everyone with an internet connection?

lol tough guy

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 12:13 AM
:lol"just trolling"

lol when all else fails, try to admit you're trolling

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 12:20 AM
"just trolling"

lol when all else fails, try to admit you're trolling

Speak for yourself.
Again if the shoe fits ........................
Okay, now you can have the last word.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 12:20 AM
Speak for yourself.
Again if the shoe fits ........................Right, you spoke for yourself and put on the shoe.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 12:22 AM
Right, you spoke for yourself and put on the shoe.

Hmm, not on your game tonight, son.
A little rattled maybe?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 12:27 AM
Hmm, not on your game tonight, son.
A little rattled maybe?You're the one back minutes after saying you were going to sleep.

Son.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 12:35 AM
You're the one back minutes after saying you were going to sleep. Son.

Not really.
This is all a dream.
I am a figment of your overworked imagination.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 12:37 AM
Nice formatting.

mouse
07-26-2014, 08:09 AM
This has the makings of a 60+ page thread, you've got this down to a fine art xmas1997!

POTD :lmao

mouse
07-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Xmas...do you realize you've posted on this site ALL DAY for over 7 days now? you literally haven't taken a break in over a week. Your wife is probably feeling pretty neglected...or she's dead in the bedroom and you haven't noticed...

Jesus Christ.

Your religious?

Cry Havoc
07-26-2014, 11:47 AM
I always find post count smack hilarious. Especially when you already have over 9000 posts. To a sports message board. How the fuck do you have any room to talk smack? 9,000 is a fuckload, trying to "out" someone as a geek when you yourself have that many posts is absurd.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 12:20 PM
I always find post count smack hilarious. Especially when you already have over 9000 posts. To a sports message board. How the fuck do you have any room to talk smack? 9,000 is a fuckload, trying to "out" someone as a geek when you yourself have that many posts is absurd.

Translation: "I have begun to realize that my own post count reveals I am a huuuuuge fuckin' loser with no actual life to speak of!"

Cry Havoc
07-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Translation: "I have begun to realize that my own post count reveals I am a huuuuuge fuckin' loser with no actual life to speak of!"

Says the dude who's made nearly 13k posts to the same site. So let's be clear here: My post count means I'm a loser, but your post count means nothing, right? Right?

:lmao Life smack talk when you've worked your entire career to make under 50k sitting around on your ass. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 01:58 PM
Says the dude who's made nearly 13k posts to the same site. So let's be clear here: My post count means I'm a loser, but your post count means nothing, right? Right?

:lmao Life smack talk when you've worked your entire career to make under 50k sitting around on your ass. :lol

Struck a nerve ^

Cry Havoc
07-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Struck a nerve ^

Well look at the bright side, at least I haven't threatened to kick your ass or sue you yet. :lmao

:cry My music is so good

Leetonidas
07-26-2014, 02:19 PM
Oh look it's this thread again

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 02:22 PM
Well look at the bright side, at least I haven't threatened to kick your ass or sue you yet. :lmao

:cry My music is so good

Easily got his vagina to bleed again ^

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 02:32 PM

:cry My music is so goodSBM oughta sue the shit out of himself for posting all his personal information on the internet.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 02:47 PM

Says the guy with over 24,000 posts while neglecting to mention the guy with over 85,000 posts.
Lots of credibility there!

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 02:58 PM
POTD :lmao

So what do you think, Mouse?
Is the thread topic true in your opinion?

Cry Havoc
07-26-2014, 03:13 PM
Says the guy with over 24,000 posts while neglecting to mention the guy with over 85,000 posts.
Lots of credibility there!

That's the point. I'm not stupid enough to give anyone shit for posting a lot to a sports message forum.

Somehow you and sbm think smack talking post count is fine even though you have a combined 20k+ posts. To the same sports forum.

It's fucking beyond me. Where do you draw the line? "Oh, well, REAL nerds have 15k+ posts. Us regular people post less than that!"? Give me a fucking break. Post count smack is literally weakest shit I have ever seen on the internet. You're the 380 pound dude at McDonalds calling the 440 pound dude fat.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Also, Mouse, the next GTG is when?

mouse.
07-26-2014, 03:35 PM
There are like 4 chumpdumpers. You really think one loser could post here 85000 times and not kill themselves. Whottt did it, if chump is one person, he is a pretty good poster for someone with their lips around a revolver.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 03:40 PM
There are like 4 chumpdumpers. You really think one loser could post here 85000 times and not kill themselves. Whottt did it, if chump is one person, he is a pretty good poster for someone with their lips around a revolver.

I feel bad that a bullet has to be used - those aren't cheap you know!

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 03:43 PM
There are like 4 chumpdumpers. You really think one loser could post here 85000 times and not kill themselves. Whottt did it, if chump is one person, he is a pretty good poster for someone with their lips around a revolver."mouse.", I know you are trying hard here, but that was in extremely poor taste.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
"mouse.", I know you are trying hard here, but that was in extremely poor taste.

:cry:cry:cry:cry

Cummdumpster"i troll 24/7 and resort to cowardly cyber stalking and snitching and banning people who embarrassed me - but this is in poor taste!"

:cry:cry:cry:cry "whott"

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 03:47 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry

Cummdumpster"i troll 24/7 and resort to cowardly cyber stalking and snitching and banning people who embarrassed me - but this is in poor taste!"

:cry:cry:cry:cry "whott"More gossip from the old lady.

Be a man and say what you mean, pussy.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 03:48 PM
More gossip from the old lady.

Be a man and say what you mean, pussy.

salty pedo ^

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 03:49 PM
salty pedo ^

:lmao:lmao:lmaoscared pussy ^

lol subpoena

For what?

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 03:50 PM
WTF?

Recent Visitors

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460),
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665),
johnsmith (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4000),
loexplorerrolex (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35996),
picnroll (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=52),
Solid D (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21),
TheGreatYacht (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)+,
The Reckoning (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14030),
TimDunkem (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16114),
Trainwreck2100 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2320)

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 03:51 PM
i guess vaginas are bleeding and going to my profile ^

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 03:52 PM
WTF?

Recent Visitors

Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460),
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665),
johnsmith (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4000),
loexplorerrolex (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35996),
picnroll (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=52),
Solid D (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=21),
TheGreatYacht (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719)+,
The Reckoning (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14030),
TimDunkem (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16114),
Trainwreck2100 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2320)

:lmao:lmao:lmaoRecent Visitors
Al Bundy, anakha, Clipper Nation, Cry Havoc, johnsmith, mrsmaalox, robdiaz2191, silverblk mystix, sook+, TeyshaBlue

lol

Mr. Slave
07-26-2014, 03:53 PM
So xmas, getting down to business, I hear you're lonely these days and looking to check off that bi-curious box on your bucket list.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Recent Visitors
Al Bundy, anakha, Clipper Nation, Cry Havoc, johnsmith, mrsmaalox, robdiaz2191, silverblk mystix, sook+, TeyshaBlue

lol

even more revealing!

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 03:55 PM
even more revealing!

:rollin:rollin:rollinNot as much as your trying to stalk me again.

lol subpoena

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 03:55 PM
Not as much as your trying to stalk me again.

lol subpoena

lol in bed with the dirty mods -

lol john doe identity

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 03:57 PM
lol in bed with the dirty mods -

lol john doe identitylol more innuendo from the scared pussy

Why are you so afraid of me?

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 03:58 PM
lol more innuendo from the scared pussy

Why are you so afraid of me?

Go to the gtg and we can discuss it face to face if you want to go down this road.

I will confirm as soon as I find out you are going.

Lol tough guy

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Go to the gtg and we can discuss it face to face if you want to go down this road.

I will confirm as soon as I find out you are going.

Lol tough guylol you're terrified to post your accusations here.

Why are you such a pussy? Even online?

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 04:00 PM
lol you're terrified to post your accusations here.

Why are you such a pussy? Even online?

Waiting for your gtg confirmation. I can speak to you freely to your face - can you?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Waiting for your gtg confirmation. I can speak to you freely to your face - can you?You can't. You already chickened out of a meet up with johnsmith, you coward.

So speak freely here if you aren't afraid.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 04:03 PM
You can't. You already chickened out of a meet up with johnsmith, you coward.

So let's talk at the gtg - until then -

we can save it until we are face to face.

No need to respond to me anymore until we meet face to face -

if you do not confirm - I will understand you shit your pants and have no need to ever address your pussy ass.

Your ball tough guy.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 04:06 PM
So let's talk at the gtg - until then -

we can save it until we are face to face.

No need to respond to me anymore until we meet face to face -

if you do not confirm - I will understand you shit your pants and have no need to ever address your pussy ass.

Your ball tough guy.If you are too afraid to speak your mind from behind a keyboard, there is no way you are going to go to any meetup -- as you proved months ago.

You're the one with the accusations and subpoena threats; man up and say what you mean for once. If you don't, I will know you're are the worst kind of gossiping coward and are permanently terrified of me.

Your ball, tough guy. Let's see you chicken out again. Preemptively this time.

Mr. Slave
07-26-2014, 04:06 PM
You two should fuck.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
You two should fuck.You should try another screen name.

silverblk mystix
07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
Confirmed ^ pussy

Don't address me from here on out - until you muster up the balls to meet.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 04:09 PM
Confirmed ^ pussy

Don't address me from here on out - until you muster up the balls to meet.By pussing out again, you admitted you have nothing to talk about.

And now you want to try to be a forum cop.

lol "Don't address me"

Now you're afraid of my addressing you.

Mr. Slave
07-26-2014, 04:09 PM
But y chumpdumper? This is where the queers hang.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 04:11 PM
But y chumpdumper? This is where the queers hang.You have to have a better shtick than this.

Cry Havoc
07-26-2014, 04:26 PM

Holy shit dude, that was fucking awful. What a pathetic comment.

mouse.
07-26-2014, 04:33 PM
Go cry, havoc.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Who is sharing that screen name?

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 04:54 PM

And I take it you have this on good authority so chump can't cry "gossip", right?

But what about blake?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 04:59 PM
And I take it you have this on good authority so chump can't cry "gossip", right?Why would you take "mouse." to have this on good authority?

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 05:02 PM
Why would you take "mouse." to have this on good authority?

Are you implying he is not a good authority?
You said you used to go to GTGs and so did Mouse, so surely you must have met.
Or are there many more of you?
What are all your names?

benefactor
07-26-2014, 05:19 PM
Confirmed ^ pussy

Don't address me from here on out - until you muster up the balls to meet.
You going to not show up again like you did when johnsmith tried to meet you?:lol

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Are you implying he is not a good authority?I am asking you what make you think he is any kind of authority.

You said you used to go to GTGs and so did Mouse, so surely you must have met.I went to one. Neither "mouse" nor "mouse."was there.

Or are there many more of you?
What are all your names?I haven't used any other names in years, and none of them were "mouse.".

Do you understand why I am posting it as "mouse." with the period inside the quotation marks?

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 05:26 PM
I am asking you what make you think he is any kind of authority.
I went to one. Neither "mouse" nor "mouse."was there.
I haven't used any other names in years, and none of them were "mouse.".

Do you understand why I am posting it as "mouse." with the period inside the quotation marks?

I see it now.
No, I don't know why you said that.
And I know that is probaly your only user name on here, like mine is for me.
The question was if there were multiple people using the same chump user name at different times.
Is it like DizzG.?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 05:29 PM
I see it now.
No, I don't know why you said that.
And I know that is probaly your only user name on here, like mine is for me.
The question was if there were multiple people using the same chump user name at different times.
Is it like DizzG.?OK, you are asking me if other people use my screen name?

That's what this thread is all abuot?

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 05:45 PM
OK, you are asking me if other people use my screen name?

That's what this thread is all abuot?

I never intended the thread to be about any person in particular.
So that might be a little vain if you think it was about you.
Do you think that it is about you?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 05:47 PM
I never intended the thread to be about any person in particular.
So that might be a little vain if you think it was about you.
Do you think that it is about you?I'm the only person you asked a direct question about the thread subject.

If it's about someone else, you're doing a terrible job of making it not about me.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 06:30 PM
You must have a guilty conscience.
It wasn't about you.
I didn't mention anyone's names in the thread title or post.
Yet you were quick to post in the thread.
I wondered why?

mouse.
07-26-2014, 06:32 PM
One chump is female.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 06:39 PM
One chump is female.

Wow, I never guessed that.
Maybe that is why MrsMaalox always comes to his/her defense all the time.
Chump wanted me to name names in post #13, and after he pestered me over and over again in one post after another to name someone, that I finally asked him in post #37 if he had something to hide.
Now we all know.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 07:57 PM
lol xmas totally making it all about me

Now we all know.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 08:10 PM
lol xmas totally making it all about me

Now we all know.

You are the one making it about you, by your guilty actions trying to get me to name names in post #13 and on and on.
Were you melting down, or what, just feeling guilty, or maybe worried that someone on here would rat you out?
Just curious.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 09:36 PM
You are the one making it about you, by your guilty actions trying to get me to name names in post #13 and on and on.
Were you melting down, or what, just feeling guilty, or maybe worried that someone on here would rat you out?
Just curious.lol can't stop posting about me

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 09:43 PM
lol can't stop posting about me

Odd you say that.
I could have sworn it was the other way around.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Odd you say that.
I could have sworn it was the other way around.lol your guilty conscience is showing

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 10:21 PM
lol your guilty conscience is showing

Isn't that what I told you already?
I wasn't the one pestering you to name names, you were.
Seems to me you are the one with the guilty conscience, don't you think?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Isn't that what I told you already?
I wasn't the one pestering you to name names, you were.
Seems to me you are the one with the guilty conscience, don't you think?Actually you started a thread begging for names.

You're still begging.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 10:40 PM
Actually you started a thread begging for names.

You're still begging.

Is that what you think, I am begging?
And starting threads about begging?
You must think I am a begger then, right?
Is that what you think?
I beg to differ with you.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Is that what you think, I am begging?
And starting threads about begging?
You must think I am a begger then, right?
Is that what you think?
I beg to differ with you.Keep begging.

xmas1997
07-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Keep begging.

Why not?
That is the dialog you have written for me.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 10:51 PM
Sure, and now here's where you shrink away in a puddle of urine and denial. just like SBM and SA210 when asked directly about their conspiracy gossip.

Are you accusing me of sharing my screen name with other posters?

If so, who are those other posters you are accusing of conspiring with me?

What would be the purpose of my sharing my screen name with other posters?

Shrink away, xmas.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 09:22 AM
Sure, and now here's where you shrink away in a puddle of urine and denial. just like SBM and SA210 when asked directly about their conspiracy gossip.

Shrink away, xmas.

Woah Nellie, calm down!
This is just a message board.
Your statement reflects someone melting down tbqh.
You don't have to get so upset that you resort to false statements and lies again solely to make a point.
Because vitriol never supports an argument and yours is no exception to that rule.
We can discuss this like rational mature adults.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2014, 09:27 AM
Woah Nellie, calm down!
This is just a message board.
Your statement reflects someone melting down tbqh.
You don't have to get so upset that you resort to false statements and lies again solely to make a point.
Because vitriol never supports an argument and yours is no exception to that rule.
We can discuss this like rational mature adults.
:lmaook then answer the questions.

Should be simple.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 09:48 AM
ok then answer the questions. Should be simple.

Okay, but not because I owe anything to you to do so or because you are "ordering" me to, but rather in the interests of civility.

Shrink away in a puddle of urine and denial? That is a bit harsh, I think most would agree. :lmao

For once and for all (because I stated this numerous times already) I was ASKING a question because I was curious IF multiple posters were sharing the same user names.
YOU wanted me to name names in post #13, and after YOU pestered me over and over again in one post after another to name someone, I finally asked YOU in post #37 "if" YOU had something to hide.

"Conspiring with you?" Those are your words, and pure speculation on your part because I never once mentioned anyone conspiring with you.
You are mixing up "statements" with "questions" again.
I wanted to know if you "had something to hide" because of all your persistent pestering, that is a reasonable assumption.
And then much later I ASKED again "if" there were others who also did this, such as blake in particular.
Asking is not stating or implying, it is merely ASKING, no more and no less.

I have no idea what your motivations would be for doing it, you tell me, you would know better than I.

Shrink away, xmas.

Very mature and adult of you to say this last thing, or do you disagree?
I find it quite ironic and therefore humorous.

ok then answer the questions.

Should be simple.

Satisfied now?
Or would you prefer to go back and write my dialog for me as to my words and intentions, instead of accepting the truth in what I am saying?

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 10:03 AM
My guess is that you are the one who is really doing the "shrinking" as you say, rather than I.
Why?
Because that tactic, along with your false statements and lying, are the only things you have to resort to for lack of an intelligent reasonable and rational adult response.
Lets not forget writing my own dialogs too, you really love doing that, you do it to everyone.
You make these "wild" assumptions and try to pass them off as facts.
But then you are not the only one on here that does that, but again, I won't name your buddies names, they know who they are.

100%duncan
07-27-2014, 10:21 AM
OMFG every thread turns into a fight between 2-4 faggots.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 10:49 AM
OMFG every thread turns into a fight between 2-4 faggots.

Speak for yourself on the "faggot" issue. That is your issue, not ours, since you brought it up. :lol
And complain all you want, but I was answering some questions directed at me, and defending what I was saying because of some OBVIOUS falsehoods and lies told about me.
This is a message board after all, and not something to take particularly seriously as you appear to be doing.
Chill out and enjoy for a change, rather that allow your blood pressure to rise.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2014, 12:10 PM
lol xmas couldn't answer one question

Predictable.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 12:34 PM
lol xmas couldn't answer one question

Predictable.

My post #230 addressed the questions you posed. Right there in black and white.

I didn't know you didn't know how to read, among all your other faults, but now I do.

Thanks for the clarification of that assumption on my part and the validation of it by your reply.

:lmao This is precisely why we laugh AT you most of the time, and only some of the time laugh WITH you.

mrsmaalox
07-27-2014, 12:39 PM
Wow, I never guessed that.
Maybe that is why MrsMaalox always comes to his/her defense all the time.
Chump wanted me to name names in post #13, and after he pestered me over and over again in one post after another to name someone, that I finally asked him in post #37 if he had something to hide.
Now we all know.

You are such a stupid old windbag, quote me ONE place where I have defended Chump or even mentioned him in a post. All I have EVER done is ridiculed and laughed at your stupidity here and that is such a copious product it doesn't require me to collude with anyone else. Exactly like Mouse does when he baits you with dumb shit like that. Some day the great troll basher will learn who is really trolling him. Idiot.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2014, 12:44 PM
My post #230 addressed the questions you posed. Right there in black and white.

I didn't know you didn't know how to read, among all your other faults, but now I do.

Thanks for the clarification of that assumption on my part and the validation of it by your reply.

:lmao This is precisely why we laugh AT you most of the time, and only some of the time laugh WITH you.
Your answers were

Innuendo

More innuendo

I don't know.

You started this thread so you can't pretend you weren't interested. I don't know who would do this or why. An I really don't know why you made a thread about it expecting anything but the gossip that you yourself are spreading g.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 12:50 PM
You are such a stupid old windbag, quote me ONE place where I have defended Chump or even mentioned him in a post. All I have EVER done is ridiculed and laughed at your stupidity here and that is such a copious product it doesn't require me to collude with anyone else. Exactly like Mouse does when he baits you with dumb shit like that. Some day the great troll basher will learn who is really trolling him. Idiot.

My sincere apologies if I stepped on a toe, or misjudged you, or even if I mislabeled or falsely accused you. It is done to me all the time and you are one of the culprits.

To think I won't defend myself, or my point of view, in a light manner, is not to be unexpected. We all do it. You do it.

You take offense, I take offense, we all take umbrage at what we perceive to be "slights" on here whether rightly or wrongly.

And this also does not by necessity mean we are taking this too seriously, as you always also like to accuse me of doing.

It could as easily apply to you.

As long as you, and I, are open minded and aware of that possibility, then we should have no problems in the future.

johnsmith
07-27-2014, 01:09 PM
My sincere apologies if I stepped on a toe, or misjudged you, or even if I mislabeled or falsely accused you. It is done to me all the time and you are one of the culprits.

To think I won't defend myself, or my point of view, in a light manner, is not to be unexpected. We all do it. You do it.

You take offense, I take offense, we all take umbrage at what we perceive to be "slights" on here whether rightly or wrongly.

And this also does not by necessity mean we are taking this too seriously, as you always also like to accuse me of doing.

As long as you, and I, are open minded and aware of that possibility, then we should have no problems in the future.

Oh my God...dude, take a break...log off for a day or two. Fuck man.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Your answers were

Innuendo

More innuendo

I don't know.

You started this thread so you can't pretend you weren't interested. I don't know who would do this or why. An I really don't know why you made a thread about it expecting anything but the gossip that you yourself are spreading g.

This was also explained ad infinitum, after your constant pestering.

It should have been quite clear to you though and should have never needed me to explain it.

"I Am Curious", and as simple as that.

I guess you have never been "curious" about anything, otherwise you would have understood the first time I explained this to you instead of making up your own reasons why I did, and you writing my own dialog for me.

Honestly, this is not that hard to understand, it is really quite simple, ......... if you "try thinking about it" for a change instead of making up your silly false "assumptions".

You are making it into a hell of a lot more than what it is, and definitely taking things way too seriously.

And it is besides the point of "why" I made the thread, other than the "curiosity involved", unless you really think there is some sort of sinister conspiracy going on, or if you feel guilty and have something to hide, or if you are insecure about something connected to it.

You are the one who is drawing attention to yourself on this issue because I never singled you out, you did that all by yourself.

But now that you have, I can only laugh AT your obsession with it.

Cry Havoc
07-27-2014, 01:23 PM

It's a good thing you don't take this seriously.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:26 PM
It's a good thing you don't take this seriously.

Nor you!

ChumpDumper
07-27-2014, 01:32 PM
lol that was an important amount of words.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:39 PM
lol that was an important amount of words.

Actually, they were just enough to get the point across, that is, for those with the intelligence to understand.

Cry Havoc
07-27-2014, 01:46 PM
Nor you!

I don't brand everyone who disagrees with me on a sports forum an "asshole", "faggot", or "troll" and then spend copious amounts of time attempting to assert how rational and fair-minded I am.

You though? Pretty damn serious. Keep trying for that rep.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:54 PM
I don't brand everyone who disagrees with me on a sports forum an "asshole", "faggot", or "troll" and then spend copious amounts of time attempting to assert how rational and fair-minded I am.

You though? Pretty damn serious. Keep trying for that rep.

You sure love making false assumptions though, just like chump and blake do, don't you?
These are equivalent to lying, or weren't you aware?
Too serious?
Apparently not as serious as you are, or it would be a non-issue for you.

Cry Havoc
07-27-2014, 02:06 PM
You sure love making false assumptions though, just like chump and blake do, don't you?
These are equivalent to lying, or weren't you aware?
Too serious?
Apparently not as serious as you are, or it would be a non-issue for you.

You went after mrsmaalox for disagreeing with you like she personally assaulted a family member. You labeled myself and dozens of others as trolls.

It's not a non-issue for me, but it is hilarious to watch you conduct yourself with absolutely zero clue as to what constitutes basic civil discourse. Obviously we enjoy posting to this site and the discussion that accompanies that. You, however, care about your cred on this board like it's something precious.

Different levels of emotional involvement. And you are obviously in really fucking deep.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 02:10 PM
You went after mrsmaalox for disagreeing with you like she personally assaulted a family member. You labeled myself and dozens of others as trolls.

It's not a non-issue for me, but it is hilarious to watch you conduct yourself with absolutely zero clue as to what constitutes basic civil discourse. Obviously we enjoy posting to this site and the discussion that accompanies that. You, however, care about your cred on this board like it's something precious.

Different levels of emotional involvement. And you are obviously in really fucking deep.

Keep distorting and twisting things out of context.
That certainly describes "troll" activity to most people.
Like I've told you before, if the shoe fits .............
But in all fairness to the old time trolls, Mouse has a much better description of you: "catfish"!

silverblk mystix
07-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Actually - when referring to all the pussy trolls in here -they might as well all be sharing accounts because they pretty much say the same thing -

Nothing.

Just stupid little girls in hiding who never learned any manners.

Why they are even bothered is a mystery as it makes perfect sense that they are all indistinguishable from one another.

Morons.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:22 PM
Actually - when referring to all the pussy trolls in here -they might as well all be sharing accounts because they pretty much say the same thing -
Nothing.
Just stupid little girls in hiding who never learned any manners.
Why they are even bothered is a mystery as it makes perfect sense that they are all indistinguishable from one another.
Morons.