PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Eric Bledsoe on Suns: "They are using rules against me"

djohn2oo8
07-26-2014, 03:47 PM

Jeremy
07-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Joe Johnson, Part II?

-21-
07-26-2014, 03:51 PM
Joe Johnson, Part II?

I don't know anything other than he rejected a 4 Year/48M$ offer. What's the situation?

LkrFan
07-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Shoulda gone to college. :lol at the nigglet getting outsmarted by a Caucasian GM and getting maaaaaaaaad as fuck. :lmao

djohn2oo8
07-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Why doesn't he just sign an offer sheet?

Thread
07-26-2014, 03:56 PM
I love it. I hope he squats & shits all over these humps.

Big shots.

spurraider21
07-26-2014, 03:56 PM
Why doesn't he just sign an offer sheet?
Good question. Has he even met with any teams?

djohn2oo8
07-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Good question. Has he even met with any teams?
Probably not, but I don't see Phoenix or any other team giving him the 5 year 80 million he wants.

SupremeGuy
07-26-2014, 04:15 PM
So he's mad because no one will give him a max contract?

Thread
07-26-2014, 04:16 PM
Probably not, but I don't see Phoenix or any other team giving him the 5 year 80 million he wants.

This isn't the place for militant black men. And he's as militant as Stokely & Carmichael. He'd die on the vine here.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2014, 04:17 PM
I like Bledsoe, but he's being a huge faggot about his free agency, tbh....

spurraider21
07-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Same

HemisfairArena

That's why Laker fans want to trade for him,,,,tbh

Thread

Oh, so now "you're" going to draw the line with Blood, eh? Now? Not 3 "huge faggots" ago, but, now. The horses have left the barn, CN. You ain't gettin' 'em back in there.

Thread
07-26-2014, 04:21 PM
That's why Laker fans want to trade for him,,,,tbh

Duncan is the homosexual. Amy turned him out into the street, chaps, poppers & all.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Duncan is the homosexual. Amy turned him out into the street, chaps, poppers & all.

There's only one player with a Tape and it ain't Duncan.

Thread
07-26-2014, 04:24 PM
There's only one player with a Tape and it ain't Duncan.

No. Tim Duncan is a homosexual. You know, I know it. Every one of God's children knows it, CN.

That's why Amy threw his well used rump out into the street. She got tired of washing pillow cases with bite marks.

spurraider21
07-26-2014, 04:31 PM
No. Tim Duncan is a homosexual. You know, I know it. Every one of God's children knows it, CN.

That's why Amy threw his well used rump out into the street. She got tired of washing pillow cases with bite marks.
5 has you gossiping like a schoolgirl :lol

Clipper Nation
07-26-2014, 04:32 PM

Boiled down:::

Kirby: Tape
Duncan: the salty words of a scorned ex-wife (and 5)

skut_farkus
07-26-2014, 04:32 PM
Suns :lol

ChumpDumper
07-26-2014, 04:51 PM
They are using common sense against him.

baseline bum
07-26-2014, 04:53 PM

http://i.imgur.com/FJn3Gbt.jpg

Jeremy
07-26-2014, 05:14 PM

When I go to Fox Birmingham's website, all I see is stuff like this:

Jaye stifles Suns in 5-1 Barons win

Suns hit three homers in 9-4 win over Barons

Suns win on Shoemaker's walk-off in game one

:lol

Thread
07-26-2014, 05:25 PM

& because Amy cancelled their agreement. She got tired of sending his chaps & leather gear to the dry cleaner.

Amy

baseline bum
07-26-2014, 05:26 PM
& because Amy cancelled their agreement. She got tired of sending his chaps & leather gear to the dry cleaner.

Amy

That's just 5 talking.

Thread
07-26-2014, 05:29 PM
That's just 5 talking.

You can deny it till the cows come home. Amy broke Tim's hole and it cost ya 6. Broke his hole & his heart. Tim, big Tim Duncan was gonna brazen it out, show Amy where that bear shit in that buckwheat. Whoops-e-daisy. She left him,,,dead in the ground, 6 and a gross of cocks stuck in that money maker.

Arn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElNono
07-26-2014, 05:33 PM

I don't like him anymore. He kinda pushed his way out of the Clippers looking for a bigger role, because he was always thinking about the dough, front and center.

When you're as good as he thinks he is, teams are bending over backwards to throw money at you. When that's not happening, then maybe you're not as good as you think you are.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2014, 05:40 PM
He kinda pushed his way out of the Clippers looking for a bigger role, because he was always thinking about the dough, front and center.
Huh? He didn't force his way out, the Clippers were just proactive and traded him knowing that he would get more money in RFA than we were willing to spend on a backup PG....

Baam
07-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Can't give a fuck about this tbh, he's not even the best PG on his team :sleep...

Stephenson took 9M on a shorter deal basically betting on himself, that's mah nigga :toast, only makes me appreciate him even more.

SupremeGuy
07-26-2014, 05:43 PM
There's only one player with a Tape and it ain't Duncan.:lol sidekick sucking dick on camera

baseline bum
07-26-2014, 05:45 PM
You can deny it till the cows come home. Amy broke Tim's hole and it cost ya 6. Broke his hole & his heart. Tim, big Tim Duncan was gonna brazen it out, show Amy where that bear shit in that buckwheat. Whoops-e-daisy. She left him,,,dead in the ground, 6 and a gross of cocks stuck in that money maker.

Arn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just 5 talking.

ElNono
07-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Huh? He didn't force his way out, the Clippers were just proactive and traded him knowing that he would get more money in RFA than we were willing to spend on a backup PG....

I didn't say he forced his way out, just that he pushed towards it because he wouldn't play enough minutes backing up Paul, and I always had the impression he thought he 'deserved' more.

Thread
07-26-2014, 05:50 PM
That's just 5 talking.

BS. I hear Arn.

baseline bum
07-26-2014, 05:53 PM
BS. I hear Arn.

That's just 5 talking.

Jeremy
07-26-2014, 06:07 PM
I don't like him anymore. He kinda pushed his way out of the Clippers looking for a bigger role, because he was always thinking about the dough, front and center.

When you're as good as he thinks he is, teams are bending over backwards to throw money at you. When that's not happening, then maybe you're not as good as you think you are.

If he had proven he could stay healthy for a full season, he might have gotten some offers closer to what he's looking for. If he believes he can stay healthy and deserves a max contract, then he should play for the qualifying offer and prove it this season. Then he'll get all the offers he wants as an unrestricted free agent next summer.

LkrFan
07-26-2014, 06:11 PM

That's why Amy threw his well used rump out into the street. She got tired of washing pillow cases with bite marksBAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! ! :lmao :flag: :lmao

LittleCriminal
07-26-2014, 06:12 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM_V_c0e61jFXVPown4OP99zvPpAeKm 6l0_Vw4VajhGLe_CXeAAw

Its just the Five Talking.

Captivus
07-26-2014, 06:24 PM
The Suns have all the leverage since they acquire Thomas. Bledsoe knows it.

ElNono
07-26-2014, 06:29 PM
If he had proven he could stay healthy for a full season, he might have gotten some offers closer to what he's looking for. If he believes he can stay healthy and deserves a max contract, then he should play for the qualifying offer and prove it this season. Then he'll get all the offers he wants as an unrestricted free agent next summer.

He probably feels he's been playing at a discount since entering the league. The reality is that money isn't short for talented players. He wants to get paid first, then show the world he's worth it. It's a recipe for failure.

Thread
07-26-2014, 07:18 PM
He probably feels he's been playing at a discount since entering the league. The reality is that money isn't short for talented players. He wants to get paid first, then show the world he's worth it. It's a recipe for failure.

Bend over, El. I'll show you fuckin' failure.

ElNono
07-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Bend over, El. I'll show you fuckin' failure.

Your Suns been bending over for a while, tbh... I know you take pleasure in it, but for once they're trying to stand up straight when it comes to this guy... they even let Frye walk.

They're doing the right thing, IMO.

Thread
07-26-2014, 11:49 PM
Your Suns been bending over for a while, tbh... I know you take pleasure in it, but for once they're trying to stand up straight when it comes to this guy... they even let Frye walk.

They're doing the right thing, IMO.

BS. They're trying to short sheet him, because they never learn. They always have to insult a guy when they mistakenly think they have the upper hand. They never learn that ownership never has the upper hand. But, they pretend because they can, they see no harm in it, because when it blows up in their face, local Media covers up for them and they don't have to answer for it. They just run a side story on the state of the Lakers real quick and talk about the weather and monsoon conditions with a heavy dose of Larry Fitzgerald thrown in.

100%duncan
07-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Lots of scrubs demanding lots of money this offseason for sure.

ElNono
07-27-2014, 12:13 AM
BS. They're trying to short sheet him, because they never learn. They always have to insult a guy when they mistakenly think they have the upper hand. They never learn that ownership never has the upper hand. But, they pretend because they can, they see no harm in it, because when it blows up in their face, local Media covers up for them and they don't have to answer for it. They just run a side story on the state of the Lakers real quick and talk about the weather and monsoon conditions with a heavy dose of Larry Fitzgerald thrown in.

This is actually a good move. Bledsoe is an unproven talent on a position they have mostly filled in, and with the cap being what it is, overpaying is not longer the right thing to do. They did that with Frye's previous deal and he became untradeable.

If Bledsoe would be as good as he thinks he is, he would've gotten a Parsons-level offer sheet, which would make it very difficult for the Suns to match (not necessarily monetarily, but because they pretty much already signed his replacement).

To me, it's interesting that both in the Clippers and now the Suns, Bledsoe has been a trade chip. A guy that is not good enough to earn the starting spot on his position, but has enough 'upside' hype that he becomes a good asset.

The easiest way to solve this for him is to play for the QO this season, put a solid season together, and then go into unrestricted free agency next season.

"Jigsaw"
07-27-2014, 12:15 AM
This is actually a good move. Bledsoe is an unproven talent on a position they have mostly filled in, and with the cap being what it is, overpaying is not longer the right thing to do. They did that with Frye's previous deal and he became untradeable.

If Bledsoe would be as good as he thinks he is, he would've gotten a Parsons-level offer sheet, which would make it very difficult for the Suns to match (not necessarily monetarily, but because they pretty much already signed his replacement).

To me, it's interesting that both in the Clippers and now the Suns, Bledsoe has been a trade chip. A guy that is not good enough to earn the starting spot on his position, but has enough 'upside' hype that he becomes a good asset.

The easiest way to solve this for him is to play for the QO this season, put a solid season together, and then go into unrestricted free agency next season.
Bledsoe should not get that type of money.

ElNono
07-27-2014, 12:16 AM
Bledsoe should not get that type of money.

Exactly. He hasn't shown he's worth that.

wanggi
07-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Joe Johnson, Part II?
Not the same case.
Bledsoe is too greedy.
He and his health record ain't worth maximum.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-27-2014, 03:12 AM
Colangelo has always struck me as a colossal dick.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 08:21 AM
If Parsons and Hayward are getting that kind of money, Bledsoe should.

Double-Up
07-27-2014, 11:26 AM
He could just sign a qualifying offer for 1 year and be an unrestricted free agent.

Thread
07-27-2014, 11:32 AM
He could just sign a qualifying offer for 1 year and be an unrestricted free agent.

& your mother could get up off your fuckin' face so you could breathe out your mouth instead of your asshole.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 11:33 AM
He won't do that. Not after seeing Parsons and Hayward get stupid money.

baseline bum
07-27-2014, 11:46 AM

You're looking at this wrong, El. Since Dale defended 48.5, he is now logically stuck defending each and every bad contract in this league.

Thread
07-27-2014, 11:47 AM
You're looking at this wrong, El. Since Dale defended 48.5, he is now logically stuck defending each and every bad contract in this league.

At 26/6/6 it represented a 20% cut. Easily defensible.

SpurSwag
07-27-2014, 01:00 PM
I really have lost some respect for him this free agency, which sucks because he has been one of my favorites in the league. Most people in here are saying he isn't worth the max, but if Parsons got 15 M a year and Hayward got the max, bledsoe has every right to believe he should get the max too.

He's a great defender, a decent distributor (could use work here), a great rebounder for a guard, and a solid finisher with an improving 3 point shot that isn't a liability anymore. If I were a rebuilding team without a point guard, I'd be happy with him being my point for the forseeable future. Not saying I'd throw him the max because he isn't worth it (though I understand why he thinks he is) but for like 4 years 60 mil I'd pull the trigger

~O~
07-27-2014, 01:40 PM
When did thread come back. lol

baseline bum
07-27-2014, 02:14 PM

I understand the 6 is for 6 games played, but what's the 26? Shooting percentage?

baseline bum
07-27-2014, 02:16 PM
I really have lost some respect for him this free agency, which sucks because he has been one of my favorites in the league. Most people in here are saying he isn't worth the max, but if Parsons got 15 M a year and Hayward got the max, bledsoe has every right to believe he should get the max too.

He's a great defender, a decent distributor (could use work here), a great rebounder for a guard, and a solid finisher with an improving 3 point shot that isn't a liability anymore. If I were a rebuilding team without a point guard, I'd be happy with him being my point for the forseeable future. Not saying I'd throw him the max because he isn't worth it (though I understand why he thinks he is) but for like 4 years 60 mil I'd pull the trigger

Neither of them got the 5 year max with 7.5% raises, which is what it sounds like he wants.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 02:19 PM
what is this 26/6/6 you keep referring to?

Thread
07-27-2014, 02:23 PM
When did thread come back. lol

When you mother dismounted.

Thread
07-27-2014, 02:24 PM
what is this 26/6/6 you keep referring to?

You figure it out, blankethead.

~O~
07-27-2014, 02:27 PM
When you mother dismounted.

Oooo. The psychological pain of insults. I just might retaliate from due to my self induced rage of a situation that never happened.

Luckily I have the best come back of all time:

No. Your mother did that!!!

Thread
07-27-2014, 02:28 PM
Oooo. The psychological pain of insults. I just might retaliate from due to my self induced rage of a situation that never happened.

Luckily I have the best come back of all time:

No. Your mother did that!!!

:rolleyes

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 02:28 PM
You figure it out, blankethead.
i get that its 26 wins, but not sure what the 6/6 are standing for... i would think its the #6 overall pick, but the Lakers pick goes to Phoenix if its out of the top 5. i think you're confused

Thread
07-27-2014, 02:31 PM
i get that its 26 wins, but not sure what the 6/6 are standing for... i would think its the #6 overall pick, but the Lakers pick goes to Phoenix if its out of the top 5. i think you're confused

Bend over. I'll show you fuckin' confused.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 02:33 PM
but seriously, there's no purpose in trying to justify the unjustifiable. you pay a guy for what he's expected to bring during that time period, not for what he did once before. if your logic is the latter (which it appears to be), then tell me how much money the Lakers will be paying him after retirement. you know, for past performances

FkLA
07-27-2014, 03:01 PM
He won't do that. Not after seeing Parsons and Hayward get stupid money.

But Parsons is better than Kiwi, remember ?

Thread
07-27-2014, 03:50 PM
but seriously, there's no purpose in trying to justify the unjustifiable. you pay a guy for what he's expected to bring during that time period, not for what he did once before. if your logic is the latter (which it appears to be), then tell me how much money the Lakers will be paying him after retirement. you know, for past performances

They cut his pay 20% after 25/6/6.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 03:57 PM
They cut his pay 20% after 25/6/6.
they didnt take the achilles, age, or decline into account. you dont pay a man 24 million based on what he did LAST year. that's what LAST year's contract was for, silly

Thread
07-27-2014, 04:56 PM
they didnt take the achilles, age, or decline into account. you dont pay a man 24 million based on what he did LAST year. that's what LAST year's contract was for, silly

Of course you do.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 04:57 PM
But Parsons is better than Kiwi, remember ?
In the regular season last year obviously.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Of course you do.
so when he retires, are they going to pay him again for the previous year?

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 05:07 PM
In the regular season last year obviously.

:lol Talk about a :downspin:job.... Harden only shows up in the regular season too but you still cling to his nuts....

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 05:07 PM
3 months ago, he was better than kawhi. now he's a guy who can't create his own shot and is a worse defender than James Har_en :lmao

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 05:15 PM
3 months ago, he was better than kawhi. now he's a guy who can't create his own shot and is a worse defender than James Har_en :lmao
Did you predict Kawhi playing like he did in the finals? I'm sure you didn't. No one did.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 05:16 PM
Did you predict Kawhi playing like he did in the finals? I'm sure you didn't. No one did.
regardless... not sure how a guy who is a worse defender than Harden and can't create his own shot could ever be considered better than Leonard, even without his finals performance

also, did you not watch the 2013 finals, tbh?

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 05:17 PM
:lol Talk about a :downspin:job.... Harden only shows up in the regular season too but you still cling to his nuts....

Yet Harden is more accomplished than Parsons, Chris Flop, and Rupaul combined. That says more about Griffin and Paul.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 05:19 PM
regardless... not sure how a guy who is a worse defender than Harden and can't create his own shot could ever be considered better than Leonard, even without his finals performance

also, did you not watch the 2013 finals, tbh?
Kawhi was looking really ineffective for most of the season which spurfan complained about. To be fair. Again, no one saw him dominating like that. Find me one person.

ElNono
07-27-2014, 05:24 PM
Kawhi was looking really ineffective for most of the season which spurfan complained about. To be fair. Again, no one saw him dominating like that. Find me one person.

Yeah, some of us that don't knee-jerk did. He was just as dominant in the Finals last season.

The problem with some Spursfan here is they cut-wrists during the regular season without understanding that players are on minute-limits.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Yeah, some of us that don't knee-jerk did. He was just as dominant in the Finals last season.

The problem with some Spursfan here is they cut-wrists during the regular season without understanding that players are on minute-limits.
He was actually more dominant this year, shooting 61% from the field and 57% from 3. His offensive rating was 120 last year, and 136 in these past finals.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 05:31 PM
He was actually more dominant this year, shooting 61% from the field and 57% from 3. His offensive rating was 120 last year, and 136 in these past finals.
he's also in his 3rd year as opposed to 2nd. as nono said, not all of us are wrist-slitters. after seeing last year's finals, we knew it was in him. fact of the matter is you overvalued Parsons when in rockets red and threw him under the bus since he signed with Dallas

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 05:36 PM
he's also in his 3rd year as opposed to 2nd. as nono said, not all of us are wrist-slitters. after seeing last year's finals, we knew it was in him. fact of the matter is you overvalued Parsons when in rockets red and threw him under the bus since he signed with Dallas
Parsons was worth the 900,000 contract. It's not signing with Dallas that changes that, it's the 15 million he got that made him overvalued. At most he is worth 8-10 million.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 05:45 PM
Parsons was worth the 900,000 contract. It's not signing with Dallas that changes that, it's the 15 million he got that made him overvalued. At most he is worth 8-10 million.
your evaluation of him changed drastically based on which team he was employed with. that's my point

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 05:46 PM
your evaluation of him changed drastically based on which team he was employed with. that's my point

No, it's based on the money he got, not the team. I'd say the same if they had matched.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 05:47 PM
so how much is a player worth if he can't create for himself and is the worst defender on your team?

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 05:49 PM
so how much is a player worth if he can't create for himself and is the worst defender on your team?
I already said, at most somewhere from 8-10 million, based on the looks he would get from Harden/Dwight double teams. His best attribute to the team was his passing.

ElNono
07-27-2014, 05:52 PM

You have to account for his progression as a player and Miami being a bit worse too. But, regardless, trying to sample the Spurs from their regular-season play is an exercise in futility. Nobody in the team played over 30 mins in the regular season.

I think Ariza will be a better fit than Parsons for the Rockets too.

Harden is just lazy. There's no reason he can't be better on D. He just doesn't care to put forth the effort.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 05:53 PM
You have to account for his progression as a player and Miami being a bit worse too. But, regardless, trying to sample the Spurs from their regular-season play is an exercise in futility. Nobody in the team played over 30 mins in the regular season.

I think Ariza will be a better fit than Parsons for the Rockets too.

Harden is just lazy. There's no reason he can't be better on D. He just doesn't care to put forth the effort.
I agree. Scott Brooks and McHale were probably the worst things to happen to him as a young player. And yeah I think Ariza will be a better fit especially if he can replicate 40% three point shooting. He's already an upgrade to the defense.

Thread
07-27-2014, 06:10 PM
so when he retires, are they going to pay him again for the previous year?

Now you're being cock in cheek facetious.

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 06:11 PM
Now you're being cock in cheek facetious.
can't have it both way, cubs. you paying a guy for the past or not?

Thread
07-27-2014, 06:12 PM
can't have it both way, cubs. you paying a guy for the past or not?

Asked & answered.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Yet Harden is more accomplished than Parsons, Chris Flop, and Rupaul combined. That says more about Griffin and Paul.
I'm sure all three could have made the Finals easily as a role player on that Thunder team, tbh.... meanwhile, as a primary option, Flop So Harden has never won a playoff series and is shooting 38% in the postseason while playing zero defense :lol

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm sure all three could have made the Finals easily as a role player on that Thunder team, tbh.... meanwhile, as a primary option, Flop So Harden has never won a playoff series and is shooting 38% :lol
As the best player at his position for almost 10 years, Paul has boycotted the 3rd round like it was Donald Sterling.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 06:26 PM
As the best player at his position for almost 10 years, Paul has boycotted the 3rd round like it was Donald Sterling.

First of all, Choke hasn't been the best PG for a whole decade - are you forgetting about prime Nash, prime Kidd, etc.? He's arguably not even the best PG now....

Second of all, as supposedly the best player at his position for the past few years, Harden can't even win one playoff series and has been a useless scrub against playoff defenses :lol

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 06:33 PM
First of all, Choke hasn't been the best PG for a whole decade - are you forgetting about prime Nash, prime Kidd, etc.? He's arguably not even the best PG now....

Second of all, as supposedly the best player at his position for the past few years, Harden can't even win one playoff series and has been a useless scrub against playoff defenses :lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao You have got to be fucking kidding. Kidd wasn't in his prime since the 90's. Nash was a product of D'antoni's system. :lol trying to say Paul hasn't been the best at his position. So who's the best PG now?

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 06:36 PM
Since Paul has been in the league and has been the best PG for almost a decade, the Best SGs (Wade, Kobe), best SF (LeBron) best PF (Duncan) and best C (Dwight) have all made or won the finals. Meanwhile, the "Best PG" can't even pop his third round cherry :lol

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 06:40 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao You have got to be fucking kidding. Kidd wasn't in his prime since the 90's. Nash was a product of D'antoni's system. :lol trying to say Paul hasn't been the best at his position. So who's the best PG now?

Kidd was averaging a triple-double in the postseason as recently as 2007.... the only triple-double Harden will ever average in the playoffs is in bricks, flops, and times blown by on defense :lol

You could easily make the case that Harden is a product of officiating and all the defensive attention that Durant and Westbrook got in OKC, considering how much of a fraud he's been in Houston :lol

In terms of talent, I'd rather have Westbrook from this past playoffs than Choke Paul, he actually showed up in the postseason and was carrying Durbeta's ass, plus he's more athletic and isn't totally afraid to shoot.... in terms of team fit, I would much rather have a role player at point guard, a legitimate wing, and to run the offense through Blake instead of wasting so much of the cap on a choker point guard who is easily shut down just by switching bigger defenders onto him, tbh....

I used to blindly defend Choke Paul like you're doing with Harden, but then I realized that he is an overpaid loser who plays a losing style of basketball.... you'll eventually come to the same conclusion with Harden, tbh....

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Kidd was averaging a triple-double in the postseason as recently as 2007.... the only triple-double Harden will ever average in the playoffs is in bricks, flops, and times blown by on defense :lol

You could easily make the case that Harden is a product of officiating and all the defensive attention that Durant and Westbrook got in OKC, considering how much of a fraud he's been in Houston :lol

In terms of talent, I'd rather have Westbrook from this past playoffs than Choke Paul, he actually showed up in the postseason and was carrying Durbeta's ass, plus he's more athletic and isn't totally afraid to shoot.... in terms of team fit, I would much rather have a role player at point guard, a legitimate wing, and to run the offense through Blake instead of wasting so much of the cap on a choker point guard who is easily shut down just by switching bigger defenders onto him, tbh....

I used to blindly defend Choke Paul like you're doing with Harden, but then I realized that he is an overpaid loser who plays a losing style of basketball.... you'll eventually come to the same conclusion with Harden, tbh....

In no time during Paul's tenure in the NBA, was Kidd ever considered to be the best PG in the NBA, you need to stop it. The only one who was debated was Deron Williams and that turned out to be laughable. Harden is 24, he's got time. And Westbrook is not a PG IDC what you say. He is a two guard.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 06:49 PM
In no time during Paul's tenure in the NBA, was Kidd ever considered to be the best PG in the NBA, you need to stop it. The only one who was debated was Deron Williams and that turned out to be laughable. Harden is 24, he's got time. And Westbrook is not a PG IDC what you say. He is a two guard.

:lol And the goalpost moving continues.... Westbrook plays point guard, deal with it.... Kidd was considered an elite point guard pretty much up until his second stint with the Mavs, and although he's one of the biggest douchebags in recent NBA history, I'd much rather have prime Kidd in the playoffs than Choke Paul....

It's hilarious how you're trying to simultaneously prop up Choke and call him out for what he is (a loser).... can't have it both ways, son :lol

ElNono
07-27-2014, 06:50 PM

http://i.imgur.com/U6cYXfM.gif

HemisfairArena
07-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Harden has already got it embedded into his soul to be a ball chucker,,,,no correcting that at this late stage. And Lillard will be the new boss on the block for PG's very soon.

djohn2oo8
07-27-2014, 06:57 PM
:lol And the goalpost moving continues.... Westbrook plays point guard, deal with it.... Kidd was considered an elite point guard pretty much up until his second stint with the Mavs, and although he's one of the biggest douchebags in recent NBA history, I'd much rather have prime Kidd in the playoffs than Choke Paul....

It's hilarious how you're trying to simultaneously prop up Choke and call him out for what he is (a loser).... can't have it both ways, son :lol

The media labeled him the "Best PG in the league" for much of his career, which you ran with. Now, You're trying to argue Kidd was better so Paul's career doesn't look like such an epic fail is hilarious.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 07:00 PM
The media labeled him the "Best PG in the league" for much of his career, which you ran with. Now, You're trying to argue Kidd was better so Paul's career doesn't look like such an epic fail is hilarious.

Media also labeled Kirby as better than Duncan, and Media has hyped up Harden despite him being trash in the playoffs - nuff said :lol

I'm certainly not denying that Choke's career has been a failure so far - in fact, you're ironically the only one hyping him up in this thread :lol

da_suns_fan
07-27-2014, 08:35 PM

Yeah..youre a fucking moron.

I wish you were the clippers GM so you would trade Paul to the Suns. Im trying to think what team wouldnt trade their current best player for Chris Paul. He's easily the best point guard in the league has been head and shoulders above everyone else for the last five years.

da_suns_fan
07-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Media also labeled Kirby as better than Duncan, and Media has hyped up Harden despite him being trash in the playoffs - nuff said :lol

I'm certainly not denying that Choke's career has been a failure so far - in fact, you're ironically the only one hyping him up in this thread :lol

I'll hype him up. Compare him to Russell Westbrook

http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players/compare?utf8=%E2%9C%93&player_ids%5B%5D=211&player_ids%5B%5D=238&season=2013

Paul shoots the two better, the three better, free throws better, better true shooting percentage, a lot more assists, a lot less turnovers. They are the same in steals. Westbrook is a better rebounder.

Basically Paul is VASTLY superior to Westbrook in every statistical category besides rebounding.

100%duncan
07-27-2014, 08:39 PM
TP is the best PG of this generation tbh. :lol Paul

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 08:40 PM
Yeah..youre a fucking moron.

I wish you were the clippers GM so you would trade Paul to the Suns. Im trying to think what team wouldnt trade their current best player for Chris Paul. He's easily the best point guard in the league has been head and shoulders above everyone else for the last five years.
You actually think Jared Dudley is better than Melo, though :lol

spurraider21
07-27-2014, 08:40 PM
knowing him, he'll only come to that conclusion when harden leaves the rockets

Thread
07-27-2014, 08:41 PM

da said that, CN?

100%duncan
07-27-2014, 08:43 PM

:lmao :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 08:44 PM
da said that, CN?
Not only did he say it, he vehemently defended it :lol

da_suns_fan
07-27-2014, 08:44 PM

I do. I would gladly take Dudley back on the Suns and I wouldnt Melo on my team for FREE. When they were speculating that Lebron would come to phoenix because the suns could offer max deals to both he and Melo, I thought "is Lebron really worth having Melo on your team"?

da_suns_fan
07-27-2014, 08:45 PM

Still do (in spite of Dudleys bad season last year).

Melo sucks. He's always sucked. He's TALENTED, but hes lazy, takes bad shots and never passes.

But why am I telling you? You think Russel Westbrook is better than Chris Paul and said Harden wasnt worth a max offer. :lol

100%duncan
07-27-2014, 08:46 PM
I do. I would gladly take Dudley back on the Suns and I wouldnt Melo on my team for FREE. When they were speculating that Lebron would come to phoenix because the suns could offer max deals to both he and Melo, I thought "is Lebron really worth having Melo on your team"?

That's just your pride talking. Admit your shitty take brah. :lol

HemisfairArena
07-27-2014, 08:48 PM

When did Suns fans become picky about what NBA star they want as if they are relevant?,,,,,

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Still do (in spite of Dudleys bad season last year).
LOL at writing off Dudley as just having a "bad season".... he was one of the biggest scrubs in the entire league last season - I know because I had to watch that fatass do nothing on offense, get torched on defense, and eventually fall out of the rotation entirely.... he was so bad that he actually apologized for his shit play on Twitter :lol

Even when Dudley was "good," he was a fat role player on the Suns, tbh....

Melo sucks. He's always sucked. He's TALENTED, but hes lazy, takes bad shots and never passes.
Dudley is too lazy to even show up to the season in shape (and even after his disastrous season last year, he's still tweeting about restaurants and food every five minutes, so he's guaranteed to be fat again this season), and he's taken plenty of bad shots as a Clipper....

I'm no fan of Fatmelo, but he's on a whole other level than Dudley....

But why am I telling you? You think Russel Westbrook is better than Chris Paul and said Harden wasnt worth a max offer. :lol
I still wouldn't give the max to a regular-season-only player who doesn't play a lick of defense, tbh....

Thread
07-27-2014, 09:27 PM

da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You SOB, you.

LMAO!!!

SpurSwag
07-28-2014, 10:40 AM
Neither of them got the 5 year max with 7.5% raises, which is what it sounds like he wants.

bledsoe really gotta chill lol

urunobili
07-28-2014, 01:18 PM
chaaaargeeee!!!!

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-LM6_QxxgHDE/TXj5qDzdqKI/AAAAAAAAAd0/bfSXalpWu5c/s1600/tumblr_lhg2ms3s8v1qh4v89o1_1280.jpg

Thread
07-28-2014, 01:27 PM
^Grandpa!!!!!!!!!

djohn2oo8
07-28-2014, 03:25 PM

Yet you get offended anytime someone mentions Jannero Pargo :lol

Kamnik
07-28-2014, 03:27 PM
I was so right about this guy.... his body language was shit all season.
WORDS: i like this team, we must win, play hard blablalbalba
BODY LANGUAGE: i better put up some good stats and flashy plays to get PAID in the offseason

f*** this... S&T his ass if anyone wants to take him. Dragič, THomas and Green as 1&2 rotation is more than solid.

Clipper Nation
07-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Yet you get offended anytime someone mentions Jannero Pargo :lol
Speaking of offended, you've been in meltdown mode ever since Parsons went to the Mavs....

Even Pargo > Harden in the playoffs :lol

djohn2oo8
07-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Speaking of offended, you've been in meltdown mode ever since Parsons went to the Mavs....

Even Pargo > Harden in the playoffs :lol
Where have I been in meltdown mode? The move to go to Dallas was understandable. Running his mouth got old.

Kidd K
07-28-2014, 04:39 PM

Great jpg :lmao

lefty
07-28-2014, 04:56 PM
^Grandpa!!!!!!!!!
:lol

Kamnik
07-29-2014, 09:17 AM
What is the worst case scenario for the Suns? They have disgruntled Bledsoe for 1 year for 3 mil and then he leaves as an UFA?

Bill_Brasky
07-29-2014, 11:52 AM

welp, there goes any possibility of you ever being taken seriously.

Bill_Brasky
07-29-2014, 11:56 AM
lol djohn
lol homer
lol Parsons > Leonard
lol Saban to Texas

Thread
07-30-2014, 03:22 PM
Just heard a cogent point here on the local sports talk radio. 98.7 FM. "Somebody" - mostly likely out of Blood's people are inquiring as to the diametrically opposed stances of the Suns:::they won't give him the max, but, they'll match any offer he gets.

tee, hee. Agents, eh? Remember Lombardi and his center Jim Ringo? Ringo brought his agent in for negotiations. Lombardi excused himself for a moment. Returned in 5 minutes and informed Ringo he'd been traded.

phoenix219
07-31-2014, 07:42 AM
So if he can get this huge offer we are supposedly going to match, where is it? I don't see anyone knocking down his doors.

Thread
07-31-2014, 08:00 AM
So if he can get this huge offer we are supposedly going to match, where is it? I don't see anyone knocking down his doors.

That's not the point. They've judged he's worth the max---vowing to match any offer he gets. Either they're lying now, or, they were lying then.

Give him the fucking money.

wanggi
07-31-2014, 10:03 AM
No any team would think that Bledsoe is worth 5 yr 80 mil max.
that's why the Suns said they could match the offer from any team.
Kick out this moron after one year.

Kamnik
07-31-2014, 10:38 AM
I even have doubts about 48/4 years now.

Will he even try hard except the last year?

Mori Chu
07-31-2014, 11:12 AM
That's not the point. They've judged he's worth the max---vowing to match any offer he gets. Either they're lying now, or, they were lying then.

"We will match any offer" =/= "Here's the max, take it". You Laker fans don't understand how free agency is supposed to work. There is this thing called a salary cap. Bidding against yourselves and overpaying is how you get stuck with 48.5. Oops! Our team is too smart for that.

"We'll match any offer" is standard meaningless FO banter. Don't overinterpret it.

Splits
07-31-2014, 11:36 AM
"We will match any offer" =/= "Here's the max, take it". You Laker fans don't understand how free agency is supposed to work. There is this thing called a salary cap. Bidding against yourselves and overpaying is how you get stuck with 48.5. Oops! Our team is too smart for that.

"We'll match any offer" is standard meaningless FO banter. Don't overinterpret it.

take it easy on the old man, he has to wear velcro "sneakers" these days since he can't tie his own. He has CompuServ stock certificates under his mattress. Expecting him to understand NBA free agency is a bit much.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-31-2014, 11:49 AM
Boiled down:::

Kirby: Tape
Duncan: the salty words of a scorned ex-wife (and 5)

This is what Shaq was doing to Kobe for years.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f1074b3e35f2ddfef59d024fb954cd68/tumblr_mkwpk1aYiI1qcomgfo1_500.gif

Pelicans78
07-31-2014, 12:05 PM
Only Phoenix can offer him the 5 year max. He's not even getting any offers for a 4-year max.

smaka
07-31-2014, 12:26 PM
Overrated player (mostly by himself :lol), worse than Dragic. And he is getting less than 8M per. Phoenix doesn't need him.

apalisoc_9
07-31-2014, 12:37 PM
Overrated player (mostly by himself :lol), worse than Dragic. And he is getting less than 8M per. Phoenix doesn't need him.

Bledsoe a max? :lol

Jordan had to ruin everything..I'm not surprised the dumbbest owner/gm paved the way to egotisitical 9 million a year players to think they're a max worthy player.

Ship his ass out phx..His career is done. Dude can't even shoot..

Raven
07-31-2014, 12:56 PM
i don't think he has enough potential or has done anything to justify more than 6 per year.

Thread
07-31-2014, 01:08 PM

Either Blood is worth the max or he's not. Don't say it if you're a liar.

Thread
07-31-2014, 01:10 PM
take it easy on the old man, he has to wear velcro "sneakers" these days since he can't tie his own. He has CompuServ stock certificates under his mattress. Expecting him to understand NBA free agency is a bit much.

Donough and his people have been saying it since he arrived from LA. Now they got to live with it. Big difference.

If the margins are correct Blood will metastasize over here quite nicely.

phoenix219
07-31-2014, 02:53 PM
Either Blood is worth the max or he's not. Don't say it if you're a liar.

We never said he was worth the max. We said we would match any offer, knowing that no one was going to justify giving him the max with his injury concerns, the fact that he has never proven himself on the court, and the fact that he is rather turnover prone with an iffy shot. Based on potential he is a star, but not a max star. We knew we would match whatever offer came through. We never expected anyone to pay the max, and if they did, we would probably not match. Its not lying... its playing it smart. We want him. He's worth matching. We will match. I don't see the lie, other then the outsider assumption that anyone was going to give him the max... just because he, or you, assumed one thing, doesn't make us a liar on the other hand, does it? :hat

Thread
07-31-2014, 03:45 PM
We never said he was worth the max. We said we would match any offer

Same difference.

djohn2oo8
07-31-2014, 04:20 PM
I think talentwise he is worth it. Healthwise he won't see that max. Not this year.

Thread
07-31-2014, 04:21 PM
I think talentwise he is worth it. Healthwise he won't see that max. Not this year.

& I hope not. I hope he signs that qualifying offer and promptly shits where everybody eats.

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2014, 04:29 PM
This is what Shaq was doing to Kobe for years.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f1074b3e35f2ddfef59d024fb954cd68/tumblr_mkwpk1aYiI1qcomgfo1_500.gif

Yeah... you say that... but you better explain how Shaq was run out of town... lost his wife... and had his jersey retired backwards. Somewhere on a yacht with five rings Kobe is smiling with that cat that swallowed the mouse look on his face.

wanggi
08-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Same difference.
It's shown the difference already.
No team gives him an offer sheet.
Not to mention the max.

Raven
08-01-2014, 08:56 AM
i sense sign and trade + picks for greg monroe

wanggi
08-01-2014, 09:14 AM
What kind of contract you can sign with Bledsoe if he insists to get max?

Thread
08-01-2014, 09:56 AM

Blood will have to approve it.

Kamnik
08-01-2014, 04:07 PM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/08/01/as-parkers-deal-proves-spurs-just-keep-doing-things-their-way/?ls=iref:nbahpt3b

So.... NBA Finals MVP wants less than Bledsoe??

Kamnik
08-01-2014, 04:28 PM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/08/01/as-parkers-deal-proves-spurs-just-keep-doing-things-their-way/?ls=iref:nbahpt3b

So.... NBA Finals MVP wants less than Bledsoe??

Thread
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM
^Got nothing to do with Blood. If Parker wants to make it easy on Management that's his business. Blood isn't so inclined.

Pay him the fuckin' money.

wanggi
08-02-2014, 08:02 AM
One missed 39 games and injured the same knee for the second time asking 80 mil/5yr?
Show me the mid-range shooting first.

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2014, 08:40 AM
seems like this clown needs them more then the club needing him....

Thread
08-02-2014, 09:05 AM
One missed 39 games and injured the same knee for the second time asking 80 mil/5yr?
Show me the mid-range shooting first.

Oh, a nice cancerous growth.

Sweet.

Thread
08-02-2014, 01:06 PM
I remember when free agency started the Suns thought since LeBron's agent was Blood's agent they could parlay it into both coming here. Oh, it was just peaches on the local radio. The story of Paul was touted as an American success story of hard work and perseverance. A fairy tale of childhood hoods pairing up and rising to the top of the sports world. Now? Well 30 days of night later Paul is being beaten half to death here on the same radio station that praised him not so long ago. Oh, it's just awful. Callin' him everything but a black man. Now that success story is turned around and Rich Paul is not nothing more than a used car salesman selling tee-shirts out of the trunk of his car when LeBron befriended him. "He should be fired!"

See, what they want to do here is salvage Blood. The only way that happens is if Rich Paul is fired, or, dies of causes, natural, or otherwise. They don't mind burning the Paul bridge, but, they don't want Blood sitting here 1 year or 4 years metastasizin' like a motherfucker.

Just good times at Suns HQ.

wanggi
08-03-2014, 06:31 AM
The Suns had learned the lessons from Danny, Penny, Amare....so they don't want to take risk again on a greedy injury-prone guy with long term max.
Bledsoul should know his durability is a concern - not only for the Suns, but also for each NBA team.
That's why the Suns offers 48 mil/4 yr and until now no anyone issues an offer sheet to Bledsoul.
No one says that he deserves the max.
"Pay him the fxcking money" vs. no offer sheet yet are quite sarcastic.

Plain & simple.

Thread
08-03-2014, 09:39 AM
The Suns had learned the lessons from Danny, Penny, Amare....so they don't want to take risk again on a greedy injury-prone guy with long term max.
Bledsoul should know his durability is a concern - not only for the Suns, but also for each NBA team.
That's why the Suns offers 48 mil/4 yr and until now no anyone issues an offer sheet to Bledsoul.
No one says that he deserves the max.
"Pay him the fxcking money" vs. no offer sheet yet are quite sarcastic.

Plain & simple.

Si', you cheap chinaman. You sneaky. You wake us up, like now only 73 years (or so) ago. We hunt you down. We stick not 1 but 2 in your yellow ear. You not wake us no more. You learn lesson. I hope in this case that black man take yellow man down primrose and then beat snot out of him.

Si'.

~O~
08-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Eric Bledsoe is an idiiot. That is all I will say about this.

Thread
08-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Eric Bledsoe is an idiiot. That is all I will say about this.

Because he won't kowtow to this cozy little corporation here twixt Management & Media. Tough titties.

As a rule I don't like cancer, but, it this case, metastasize away, daddy-O.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 12:00 PM
As a rule I don't like cancer
Though you swing from Kirby's nuts nonetheless.

Thread
08-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Though you swing from Kirby's nuts nonetheless.

Horseshit, I've called a spade a spade & a rapist a rapist. My conscience is clean.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Horseshit, I've called a spade a spade & a rapist a rapist. My conscience is clean.
Yet you refuse to admit he dons the bag.

Thread
08-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Yet you refuse to admit he dons the bag.

Because as The Bag's inventor I get the say. The Bag stays in Texas.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Because as The Bag's inventor I get the say. The Bag stays in Texas.
With Kirby in it.

Robz4000
08-03-2014, 12:14 PM
So does anyone legitimately want this fag still?

da_suns_fan
08-03-2014, 02:40 PM
I remember when free agency started the Suns thought since LeBron's agent was Blood's agent they could parlay it into both coming here. Oh, it was just peaches on the local radio. The story of Paul was touted as an American success story of hard work and perseverance. A fairy tale of childhood hoods pairing up and rising to the top of the sports world. Now? Well 30 days of night later Paul is being beaten half to death here on the same radio station that praised him not so long ago. Oh, it's just awful. Callin' him everything but a black man. Now that success story is turned around and Rich Paul is not nothing more than a used car salesman selling tee-shirts out of the trunk of his car when LeBron befriended him. "He should be fired!"

See, what they want to do here is salvage Blood. The only way that happens is if Rich Paul is fired, or, dies of causes, natural, or otherwise. They don't mind burning the Paul bridge, but, they don't want Blood sitting here 1 year or 4 years metastasizin' like a motherfucker.

Just good times at Suns HQ.

They embarrassed themselves with that. Did they REALLY think they had a shot in hell of Lebron coming to Phoenix? Its like the hottest chick in school broke up with her boyfriend and suddenly some geek thinks he has a chance since they sit next to each other in homeroom.

Mori Chu
08-03-2014, 03:59 PM
He isn't getting the money. Solly Cholly.

djohn2oo8
08-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Why is Bledsoe the idiot?

Thread
08-03-2014, 07:23 PM
They embarrassed themselves with that. Did they REALLY think they had a shot in hell of Lebron coming to Phoenix? Its like the hottest chick in school broke up with her boyfriend and suddenly some geek thinks he has a chance since they sit next to each other in homeroom.

No, they didn't, but, that didn't stop them from saying it. Now they have to live with it and I'm going to see personally to it. They obviously let their mouth overload their ass. DMC does that a lot around here and I've had to banish him to the dog house many times.The Bag stays in Texas.

DPG21920
08-03-2014, 07:38 PM
You're an idiot. Nothing you do will force the Suns to live with anything.

Thread
08-03-2014, 10:51 PM
You're an idiot. Nothing you do will force the Suns to live with anything.

It was a figure of speech, you tight ass, you. You know you've been on the fuckin' rag now for nigh on a month & I'm about sick of it. Back off.........& back off now.

DPG21920
08-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Shut up^

Thread
08-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Shut up^

Deeps, c'mon, lets bury the old proverbials. What say, old horse?

wanggi
08-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Si', you cheap chinaman. You sneaky. You wake us up, like now only 73 years (or so) ago. We hunt you down. We stick not 1 but 2 in your yellow ear. You not wake us no more. You learn lesson. I hope in this case that black man take yellow man down primrose and then beat snot out of him.

Si'.
Ya cheap white hog. Ya cross-eyed crippled Yankee.
Ya ain't know the Suns, Ya ain't know the Suns. And apparently ur completely illiterate in history.
Hihihihihiihihi.......

wanggi
08-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Deeps, c'mon, lets bury the old proverbials. What say, old horse?
So ya can focus on me Curly?
moronic tactic.

phoenix219
08-04-2014, 08:02 PM
If Bledsoe can't get even one better offer thrown his way by any other team in the entire league, there is no reason for the Suns to bid against themselves. He doesn't care about Phoenix, he just wants a pay day. At the end of the day let him take the best offer, whatever and wherever it may be, and stop being angry; If no one else wants to give him more, he can't be mad at US for not offering more. It makes no sense.

RD2191
08-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I don't know much about Bledsoe but the dude is being a huge faggot considering he has some pretty shitty FG%.

Thread
08-04-2014, 09:16 PM
^He's a proud black man exercising his franchise. Leave him the fuck alone, rob.

wanggi
08-04-2014, 11:43 PM
If Bledsoe can't get even one better offer thrown his way by any other team in the entire league, there is no reason for the Suns to bid against themselves. He doesn't care about Phoenix, he just wants a pay day. At the end of the day let him take the best offer, whatever and wherever it may be, and stop being angry; If no one else wants to give him more, he can't be mad at US for not offering more. It makes no sense.
Precisely dude.

wanggi
08-04-2014, 11:54 PM
^He's a proud black man exercising his franchise. Leave him the fuck alone, rob.
But he ain't proud of being a Sun and he ain't worth 80 mil.
Poor cubby, ur wrong this time.
Ya wanna express that ya've got different insight on Bledsoul case.
But ya have made ur bed- as naïve as Bledsoul.
I got ya there cubby -as same as 20 years ago on Suns' board.
I'm very sorry old dick.

Thread
08-04-2014, 11:58 PM
But he ain't proud of being a Sun and he ain't worth 80 mil.
Poor cubby, ur wrong this time.
Ya wanna express that ya've got different insight on Bledsoul case.
But ya have made ur bed - as naïve as Bledsoul.
I got ya there cubby -as same as 20 years ago on Suns' board.
I'm very sorry old dick.

Ya slanty eyed sob, you.

wanggi
08-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Ya slanty eyed sob, you.
I ain't Japs cubby.

Mori Chu
08-05-2014, 01:24 AM
:lol Culburn getting told off by wanggi. If only you still had your fastball, Cubs...

RobbyH
08-05-2014, 02:19 AM
:lol Culburn getting told off by wanggi. If only you still had your fastball, Cubs...

actually the changeup is his regular pitch... but every now and then he'll fire a 98 mpher up someone's ass..

Prime Culburn, 2009-10 era, regularly hit 100 in the 8th inning, such as that time where he posted 500 times in one night.

phoenix219
08-05-2014, 03:11 AM
Prime in the 09 10 era? Shit, that was post retirement. This dudes career spans ERAS. Ya'll haven't seen SHIT. Washington Jordan maybe. You missed the hey day completely.

RobbyH
08-05-2014, 03:15 AM
Prime in the 09 10 era? Shit, that was post retirement. This dudes career spans ERAS. Ya'll haven't seen SHIT. Washington Jordan maybe. You missed the hey day completely.

ST's prime Culburn was 09-10.. not sure about his resume on the suns boards but wouldn't surprise me if the old man was throwing complete games every week..

Thread
08-05-2014, 08:28 AM

Please. I put a couple in your ear and you locked me out.

Clipper Nation
08-05-2014, 08:33 AM
ST's prime Culburn was 09-10.. not sure about his resume on the suns boards but wouldn't surprise me if the old man was throwing complete games every week..
If he keeps up with the outdated "TOSB Duncan" schtick, he might have to be DFA'd, tbh.... plenty of young arms in the minors who can bring a similar level of production....

wanggi
08-05-2014, 09:53 AM
cubby sob ur extremely lucky that Jeremy Lin a Taiwanese descent Harvard graduate has come to the Lakers.
Otherwise I would have called ur idol Kobe Colorado Rapist a thousand times and bashed ur ass without mercy.
Ya, ex-wife beater, savvy?

Thread
08-05-2014, 09:59 AM
If he keeps up with the outdated "TOSB Duncan" schtick, he might have to be DFA'd, tbh.... plenty of young arms in the minors who can bring a similar level of production....

Dude, sweetheart. I ain't ever stoppin' with the tired old shit bag Duncan stuff. Ever.

Thread
08-05-2014, 10:00 AM
cubby sob ur extremely lucky that Jeremy Lin a Taiwanese descent Harvard graduate has come to the Lakers.
Otherwise I would have called ur idol Kobe Colorado Rapist a thousand times and bashed ur ass without mercy.
Ya, ex-wife beater, savvy?

Lettin' Artest put that back.

tee, hee.

Kamnik
08-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Sign and trade this guy - no hunger to win whatsoever.

Just $$$.

Thread
08-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Sign and trade this guy - no hunger to win whatsoever.

Just $$$.

Now? NOW? Now! Now you're going to draw a line.

Please.

wanggi
08-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Lettin' Artest put that back.

tee, hee.

Nash wears ur uniform Zipperhead.
Bend and enjoy my enema.

Thread
08-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Bend and enjoy my enema.

Dude, you enabled Artest to get straightened out. It was on your time & your dime.

Tougheth lucketh.

phoenix219
08-05-2014, 06:00 PM

Still think confining you to an sub forum basement where you could engage anyone who dared enter would have been really fun.....

phoenix219
08-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Bend and enjoy my enema.

Great double agent eh? Got their money, got us a draft pick, and wasted tons of their time. :D

ducks
08-05-2014, 06:25 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/05/does-eric-bledsoe-deserve-more-than-four-years-48-million/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

djohn2oo8
08-05-2014, 06:47 PM

Now would be a good time for HOU to try and trade for him, if it's apparent he won't sign there next season.

JMarkJohns
08-05-2014, 07:32 PM
There's not a chance in hell the kneeless diminutive shit takes 3 million when a guaranteed 48 has been offered. So Bledsoe is all pissy because Suns didn't offer the MAX, but not pissed at a team like the Rockets who had MAX money and chose not to offer it? Lakers? Entire League?

Market value. Phoenix should throw him a bone, offer 4/54, frontload it 18-12-12-12.

Make him the highest paid PG of FA class, give him lots early.

Buddy Mignon
08-05-2014, 08:19 PM
There's not a chance in hell the kneeless diminutive shit takes 3 million when a guaranteed 48 has been offered. So Bledsoe is all pissy because Suns didn't offer the MAX, but not pissed at a team like the Rockets who had MAX money and chose not to offer it? Lakers? Entire League?

Market value. Phoenix should throw him a bone, offer 4/54, frontload it 18-12-12-12.

Make him the highest paid PG of FA class, give him lots early.

Its like you guys are always on the receiving end... face down ass up.

JMarkJohns
08-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Its like you guys are always on the receiving end... face down ass up.

Colangelo sold his soul to be godfather of Phoenix sports. Yeah, diamondbacks have that title, but the attrition still cost him not only his afterthought baseball team, but, ultimately, also his beloved basketball team. Every franchise JC had a hand in orchestrating has been hit ass-up-head-down. Suns, Diamondbacks, Coyotes... All fucked.

Thread
08-05-2014, 09:23 PM
He wants 5/80. They're offering 4/48. Give him the fifth year to bring him naturally to 60, then split the difference to 80 at 70.

But, I'm preaching to the choir,,,he doesn't want to be here. He's a jive ass niqqer and this is honkey lips country. He's no place here. He'll be miserable and he'll make everyone around him miserable. And frankly, that's my job.

Thread
08-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Still think confining you to an sub forum basement where you could engage anyone who dared enter would have been really fun.....

Mori let the guys intimidate him. It woulda been fine once the upheaval leveled off. Christ, I was discussing movies over in that area. I was comin' home. I get up, get a cup of instant coffee, sit back down, go to finish my Twilight Zone recap and I'm out. Then Mori pretends that nothing happened. I see him over here. "Hey, Cubby, how are you?"

Yeah, acting like it was a regular day. I lit his ass up. "You're full of shit, that's how I am." But, by the time he chased me down sat on my chest and tortured logic for 30 minutes I was ready to feel sorry for him.

JMarkJohns
08-05-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm cool with:

3/54=18 per
4/60=15 per
5/65=13 per

Longer the years, higher the risk. It's not short-term cost with me, it's long-term since kid has no meniscus in one knee. That's not a rented injury. That's a mortgaged one.

So you better lease and not buy.

Mori Chu
08-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Mori let the guys intimidate him. It woulda been fine once the upheaval leveled off. Christ, I was discussing movies over in that area. I was comin' home. I get up, get a cup of instant coffee, sit back down, go to finish my Twilight Zone recap and I'm out. Then Mori pretends that nothing happened. I see him over here. "Hey, Cubby, how are you?"

Yeah, acting like it was a regular day. I lit his ass up. "You're full of shit, that's how I am." But, by the time he chased me down sat on my chest and tortured logic for 30 minutes I was ready to feel sorry for him.

I don't defend my message board. It's my religion. :-) Sad that you aren't there, but, that crowd wouldn't abide it. And I can't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Thread
08-05-2014, 11:50 PM
I don't defend my message board. It's my religion. :-) Sad that you aren't there, but, that crowd wouldn't abide it. And I can't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Hair trigger, Mori. They would have settled down. They bluffed ya. The bluffin' bluffers.

ElNono
08-06-2014, 12:14 AM
This kid isn't worth over $10m/year.... you're basically paying for "potential"... if I'm the Suns, I'm offering 3/$30m, take it or leave it. It should work for him, since it's a short term contract. If he's good enough he gets to have another payday soon, if he's garbage, the Suns can say goodbye early.

Jeremy
08-06-2014, 12:38 AM
I'm cool with:

3/54=18 per
4/60=15 per
5/65=13 per

Longer the years, higher the risk. It's not short-term cost with me, it's long-term since kid has no meniscus in one knee. That's not a rented injury. That's a mortgaged one.

So you better lease and not buy.

Yep, 5/65 was always my number. Just offer that and get this whole thing over with (hopefully).

wanggi
08-06-2014, 04:30 AM
"Pay him the fucking money" < Still no offer sheet

Sad, sad, sad.

Wahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Thread
08-06-2014, 05:25 AM
^If they can pay Tucker big bucks in full knowledge that he is a conscious less drunk driver they can come across with the goods for Blood.

wanggi
08-06-2014, 05:52 AM
^If they can pay Tucker big bucks in full knowledge that he is a conscious less drunk driver they can come across with the goods for Blood.
Whatever....., still no offer sheet.

Clipper Nation
08-06-2014, 06:55 AM
We'll trade Dudley to Phoenix for Bledsoe :lol

Mori Chu
08-06-2014, 09:47 AM
We'll trade Dudley to Phoenix for Bledsoe :lol

PASS! :)

Kamnik
08-16-2014, 05:41 AM
I read some article and came across Eric Gordon...

I smell many similarities between EG and Bled.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Gordon

S&T the guy if ANYONE wants him. Team cancer

wanggi
08-16-2014, 06:04 AM
"Pay him the fucking money(max)!"
Look how Bledsoul makes Cutselfbury blind.
Blind=Cancerous lump
Poor cubby. Still insist that Bledsoul is worth 84mil/5yr contract while on earth none thinks he is.