PDA

View Full Version : NBA: What's taking Byron Scott so long?,,,,,

HemisfairArena
07-26-2014, 08:34 PM
I thought the Lakers were the be all to end all and they cant even get a 3rd rate coach to immediately accept their offer? LMAO! If this dude declines their offer,,,,the Lakers have become the sorriest franchise in pro sports history. I wouldn't blame the dude with having to coach a gay overpaid broken down sidekick but still,,,,its the prestigious Lakers right? How does an unemployed coach who nobody wants still not accept the Laker offer immediately?,,,,,

RsxPiimp
07-26-2014, 08:39 PM
Working on numbers and conditions.

HemisfairArena
07-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Working on numbers and conditions.

C'mon,,,,you ever known a pro team offer a job without money and conditions discussed,,,,especially after 3 interviews.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2014, 08:48 PM
C'mon,,,,you ever known a pro team offer a job without money and conditions discussed,,,,especially after 3 interviews.
This is Fredo, though....

Kool Bob Love
07-26-2014, 08:55 PM
:rollin

weebo
07-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Lakers have no chance of doing anything significant, shit roster, coaching killing has been, and you get all the blame for sucking hard? Who would want that?

Clipper Nation
07-26-2014, 09:11 PM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11270271/byron-scott-agrees-terms-los-angeles-lakers-become-head-coach

FOUR YEARS, $17 MILLION :lmao

#Fredoooooooo

Thread
07-26-2014, 09:12 PM
Lakers have no chance of doing anything significant, shit roster, coaching killing has been, and you get all the blame for sucking hard? Who would want that?

You surfaced after Amy pile drove Tim into the canvas prompting 6. Anything is possible.

HemisfairArena
07-26-2014, 09:14 PM
We all know Kobrick likes getting bent over but Laker nation just got bent over,,,,,LMAO. Over 4 mil a year for 4 years? Bwahahahahaha

poeticism707
07-27-2014, 10:33 AM
I thought the Lakers were the be all to end all and they cant even get a 3rd rate coach to immediately accept their offer? LMAO! If this dude declines their offer,,,,the Lakers have become the sorriest franchise in pro sports history. I wouldn't blame the dude with having to coach a gay overpaid broken down sidekick but still,,,,its the prestigious Lakers right? How does an unemployed coach who nobody wants still not accept the Laker offer immediately?,,,,,

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Poster of the year,

doing work.