PDA

View Full Version : German Chocolate Cake

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 11:46 AM
What is the difference between a German chocolate cake and a regular dark chocolate cake, other than the Coconut Icing?
In the store they sell German chocolate cake mixes in the box, "without" the German chocolate cake icing, which is sold separately.
It does not make sense to me to sell that particular boxed cake mix, if it does not also have coconut flavoring within the mix itself.
They could just sell the dark chocolate cake mix, and then tell you to buy the coconut icing in order to turn it into the German chocolate coconut cake if there was no "coconut flavoring" in the cake mix itself, right?
So if that is the case, what is the marketing strategy involved?

mrsmaalox
07-27-2014, 12:29 PM
The difference is in the kind of chocolate that is used in the cake. A chocolate cake is made with milk chocolate; a Devil's Food chocolate cake is made with darker chocolate and added cocoa; a German chocolate cake is made with a chocolate that contains extra sugar and chocolate liquer---invented by an American man whose surname was German. Devil"s food is moist and dense, regular chocolate cake is moist and light, German Chocolate cake is dry and very light and light in color. But a lot of people can just put the German chocolate coconut and pecan icing on any chocolate cake and not be able to tell the difference.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 12:39 PM
The difference is in the kind of chocolate that is used in the cake. A chocolate cake is made with milk chocolate; a Devil's Food chocolate cake is made with darker chocolate and added cocoa; a German chocolate cake is made with a chocolate that contains extra sugar and chocolate liquer---invented by an American man whose surname was German. Devil"s food is moist and dense, regular chocolate cake is moist and light, German Chocolate cake is dry and very light and light in color. But a lot of people can just put the German chocolate coconut and pecan icing on any chocolate cake and not be able to tell the difference.

Thank you very much for clarifying this for me, I had no idea the differences were that distinct.

Nice to know you can be a decent and respectable poster now and again.

So then you are also saying there is no coconut or pecan flavoring of any sort in the mix?

I ask because I don't like the taste of coconut.

mrsmaalox
07-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Thank you very much for clarifying this for me, I had no idea the differences were that distinct.

So then you are also saying there is no coconut or pecan flavoring of any sort in the mix?

I ask because I don't like the taste of coconut.

I'm always a decent and respectful poster to decent and respectful posters.

There is no coconut in the cake in German Chocolate cake.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm always a decent and respectful poster to decent and respectful posters.

There is no coconut in the cake in German Chocolate cake.

Thank you once again.

You may not believe this, but I am the same way, or try to be.

Some on here often take me too seriously, probably because my style of writing can come across as being a bit harsh, but I always still try to see BOTH sides of every issue.

This is precisely why I try to never hold grudges, and especially on something as silly and inconsequential as a message board, and that I can give the benefit of the doubt.

I actually believe you, and will temper my criticisms of you and your message board actions in the future.

I sincerely hope you can appreciate this, but do not expect you to.

Again, I apologize for maligning you those times I was wrong in the past.

johnsmith
07-27-2014, 01:07 PM
Way to hijack your own thread and turn it into the same discussion you have in every other one.

Blake
07-27-2014, 01:10 PM
Way to hijack your own thread and turn it into the same discussion you have in every other one.

Lol

Blake
07-27-2014, 01:12 PM
An Englishman with the last name of "German" came up with a different type of chocolate.

Cry Havoc
07-27-2014, 01:23 PM

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:25 PM
No, hijacking involved. I started the thread.
But way to go to make a false assumption about a simple "aside", and try to turn that into a focal point.
You feeling guilty about something too?
Or most probably it is envy.
In either case it is a sad commentary on your reasoning abilities.

mrsmaalox
07-27-2014, 01:26 PM
Here we go...:rolleyes

mouse.
07-27-2014, 01:33 PM
There's at least two mrsmaalox, xmas.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:34 PM
Here we go...:rolleyes

You might want to look and see "who" started it.
You could say that I did by what I said to you, but I was merely apologizing to you after you explained your actions in regard to me.
Is that wrong of me to do?
Is that "taking things too seriously"?
I don't think so.
I saw it all as you explained your actions, followed by me explaining mine, and then my apology for being wrong.
I see nothing inherently TOO SERIOUS in any of that.
Those who do are the fools, acting like kids, and probably pretty ignorant to boot.
One can only laugh at them, trying their serious best to lie, and failing in making their false claims, once their idiocy is exposed.
:lmao

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:35 PM
There's at least two mrsmaalox, xmas.

And what about blake?

Surely he is one of a kind?

DJR210
07-27-2014, 01:37 PM

:lol

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 01:38 PM

mouse.
07-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Only one blake. The poor bastard.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Only one blake. The poor bastard.

Who will never make a GTG here, so sad about him, but I am still convinced he is a little kid on mommy's computer.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Who will never make a GTG here, so sad about him, but I am still convinced he is a little kid on mommy's computer.
> Whines about "trolls ruining this website"
> Derails every single thread he posts in, including his own, in order to troll other posters

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:47 PM
> Whines about "trolls ruining this website"
> Derails every single thread he posts in, including his own, in order to troll other posters

Calls everyone a faggot and posts absolutely nothing of consequence, ever, so he can troll.
You are a joke!

benefactor
07-27-2014, 01:47 PM

And as much time as he spends online, you'd think he could use Google like the rest of normal society. But that would defeat his purpose...which is to be an attention whore like the other old faggot on here.

Cry Havoc
07-27-2014, 01:49 PM

And as much time as he spends online, you'd think he could use Google like the rest of normal society. But that would defeat his purpose...which is to be an attention whore like the other old faggot on here.

To be fair, I have have to give him props for being able to use a computer at his age.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:50 PM

And enters the other idiot right on cue using the "faggot" invective, as if it were funny.
Clue: its old and out worn, and makes you look pretty ignorant, laughably so.
Go back to your trailer.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 01:51 PM
To be fair, I have have to give him props for being able to use a computer at his age.

Likewise. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 01:57 PM
And enters the other idiot right on cue using the "faggot" invective, as if it were funny.
Go back to your trailer.
Stop acting like an old faggot and you won't be called one, tbh....

benefactor
07-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Go back to your trailer.
And now I respond and give you attention. And now you respond back. Point proven.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 02:03 PM
And now I respond and give you attention. And now you respond back. Point proven.

Ignorance reigns in your case actually.
You and CN typically mistake replying to a post directed at you for some sort of cry for attention.
I'm not surprised by your trolling anymore.
Or of how ignorant you continually show yourself to be.
If you show it this much, it must be true.
:rollin

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Stop acting like an old faggot and you won't be called one, tbh....

Refer to my post above, it applies to you even more than it does to him tbqh.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blizzardwizard
07-27-2014, 02:06 PM

Cry Havoc
07-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Likewise. :lol

Yeah, man, it's tough for me considering I build my own desktops on a routine basis. At least you know where your power switch is. :tu

Blizzardwizard
07-27-2014, 02:13 PM
I usually only lurk here but I must say, 10/10 trolling job

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Yeah, man, it's tough for me considering I build my own desktops on a routine basis. At least you know where your power switch is. :tu

And you expect people to take your word for that?

Plus there is no crime in not having been brought up having computers substituting for babysitters.
It is what it is.
No shame in any of it, ............ unless you take it too seriously for your own good.
Do you?
You sure love accusing others of it.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 02:18 PM
But it is all moot.
MrsMaalox explained my question about the cakes adequately and astutely to my satisfaction.
I am inclined to believe her.
You are all welcome to continue making fools of yourselves to your hearts desire.
No skin off my back.
I will just continue to laugh AT you for wasting your efforts needlessly.
Emoticons don't bother me, like they do some of you, and are easy to do.
:lmao:rollin:lol

benefactor
07-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Ignorance reigns in your case actually.
You and CN typically mistake replying to a post directed at you for some sort of cry for attention.
I'm not surprised by your trolling anymore.
Or of how ignorant you continually show yourself to be.
If you show it this much, it must be true.

:wakeup

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 02:36 PM
:wakeup

Nothing proven except that reciprocity is the usual mode of interaction on most message boards.

But no one expects you to understand this since civility is the last thing you want, obviously.

Plus you don't seem to understand very much anyway, because if you did, then you would already know that.

Your loss, not mine.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Anyway, beyond all the BS from the BSers on here and their vain attempts to make a mockery of this thread, it became a closed issue.

Thank you again, MrsMaalox, for giving me an honest and civil answer to my question.

And I meant what I said to you in my "aside" to the thread topic.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Way to hijack your own thread and turn it into the same discussion you have in every other one."I meant no offense, dickhole."

Leetonidas
07-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Just put this fool on ignore like I did tbh I don't even know what he's rambling about but it's obvious this thread ain't about chocolate cake anymore :lol

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:10 PM
???

silverblk mystix
07-27-2014, 03:12 PM
I will now start the trolling in this thread but will try to cleverly blame the OP when he was actually just being civil and respectful towards the snake-Maalox- I really add a lot to this forum - and believe this is the way to act.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Thank you. ^^^^^^^^

I didn't want to say it, but it is pretty obvious to most of the "intelligent posters" on here that that is exactly what they want to accomplish.

But it isn't working for them.

They are just looking like bigger fools than they (the same ol' typical ones as always) already are tbqh.

silverblk mystix
07-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Thank you. ^^^^^^^^

I didn't want to say it, but it is pretty obvious to most of the "intelligent posters" on here that that is exactly what they want to accomplish.

They are just looking like bigger fools than they (the same ol' typical ones as always) already are tbqh.

Well, if you want to be a loser for years and years and years and spend your entire life anonymously disrespecting people for no other reason than because you are a shitty human being who needs to amuse his sick self -

then I think that most of these trolls have actually succeeded beyond belief!

yay!!!!

We are successes as shitty people!!!!!!!!

Blake
07-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Thank you. ^^^^^^^^

Your backhanded compliment to maalox wasn't a compliment.

Blake
07-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Well, if you want to be a loser for years and years and years and spend your entire life anonymously disrespecting people for no other reason than because you are a shitty human being who needs to amuse his sick self -

yay!!!!

Gibberish

Lol tino

benefactor
07-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Nothing proven except that reciprocity is the usual mode of interaction on most message boards.

But no one expects you to understand this since civility is the last thing you want, obviously.

Plus you don't seem to understand very much anyway, because if you did, then you would already know that.

Your loss, not mine.
lol didn't read

Now respond again.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:31 PM
yay!!!!

No doubt they act this way in public too.

No way they can conduct themselves like decent, civil, and respectable individuals if their conduct here is any indication.

Hell, the jails, mental hospitals, kindergartens, and drug wards are filled with them.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Your backhanded compliment to maalox wasn't a compliment.

I think MrsMaalox would be a hugely better authority on that than you will ever be, she at least is an adult
:lmao.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:35 PM
lol didn't read

Now respond again.

Sure you didn't.

Or more likely you just can't.

benefactor
07-27-2014, 03:37 PM
This is fun...like fetch with a dog. Get the stick, xmas!

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Sure you didn't.

:lmao benefactor thinking he is in some kind of fantasy world contest.

benefactor
07-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Sure you didn't.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7649426688/h4D331859/

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:43 PM

Exhibit A ^

benefactor
07-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Exhibit A ^

silverblk mystix
07-27-2014, 03:44 PM
No doubt they act this way in public too.

No way they can conduct themselves like decent, civil, and respectable individuals if their conduct here is any indication.

Hell, the jails, mental hospitals, kindergartens, and drug wards are filled with them.

Well, actually no -

- they are hypocrites because they don't have the balls to say these things to anyone in person - they are pussies and hypocrites and shitty people-period.

silverblk mystix
07-27-2014, 03:50 PM
Gibberish

Lol tino

Care to find anything inaccurate in my posting?

You can't.

You devote your time and have done for years and years - to anonymously disrespecting people. Your buddies do exactly the same thing and you support each others shitty disrespectful behavior.

Your justifications are that this is "just a msg board" "don't take it serious" "no one cares" "leave if you don't like it"

Would you look your kid in the eye and be truthful and say "I anonymously like to disrespect people with the majority of my time and I do it because there are no repercussions and I can get away with shitty behavior"

Because - no matter how much you justify it - these are facts and only a shitty bold-faced liar would deny it - which of course - is all of you.

They are facts though.

Care to deny this?

I didn't think you had the balls to actually speak truthfully - but the rest of your shitty friends know this is true.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 03:57 PM
Well, actually no -

- they are hypocrites because they don't have the balls to say these things to anyone in person - they are pussies and hypocrites and shitty people-period.

Well then if what you say is true, thank God they have a vehicle like this forum to strike their innocuous blows rather than taking it to the real streets, otherwise it would be chaos.

I can easily fade any heat or criticism on here with one hand and blindfolded.

Like I already told them, no skin off my back.

They can play their fantasy contests all they want, and it just makes them look totally and completely juvenile, immature, and ultimately foolish as hell.

It sure gives the rest of us lots of amusing fodder to laugh at them.

Emoticans are great "mood" descriptors, I love them.

lakerhaterade
07-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Care to find anything inaccurate in my posting?

You can't.

You devote your time and have done for years and years - to anonymously disrespecting people. Your buddies do exactly the same thing and you support each others shitty disrespectful behavior.

Your justifications are that this is "just a msg board" "don't take it serious" "no one cares" "leave if you don't like it"

Would you look your kid in the eye and be truthful and say "I anonymously like to disrespect people with the majority of my time and I do it because there are no repercussions and I can get away with shitty behavior"

Because - no matter how much you justify it - these are facts and only a shitty bold-faced liar would deny it - which of course - is all of you.

They are facts though.

Care to deny this?

I didn't think you had the balls to actually speak truthfully - but the rest of your shitty friends know this is true.
I'm sure Blake is a shitty father IRL tbqh. We should CPS this faggot. He'd probably lose his kid just like he lost that wife.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 04:03 PM

So did they award you with a "virtual" prize, some "virtual" money, or just a "virtual" 'attaboy' slap on the back?

I bet you don't even realize this is all simply a "virtual" reality, unreal, fake, message board BS, with no "real" consequence.

Or .......... maybe you don't!

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm sure Blake is a shitty father IRL tbqh. We should CPS this faggot. He'd probably lose his kid just like he lost that wife.

I seriously doubt he ever had any kids, in fact, I doubt he is an adult.

And when he eventually grows up, gains maturity, and some degree of intelligence, he will be incapable of having kids, ................ if he is indeed a male.

lakerhaterade
07-27-2014, 04:09 PM
I seriously doubt he ever had any kids, in fact, I doubt he is an adult.

And when he eventually grows up, gains maturity, and some degree of intelligence, he will be incapable of having kids, ................ if he is indeed a male.
Id wager he lost his wife because she didn't feel she was getting enough and let's face facts here. Blake is on here quite a bit. His daughter is probably sharing the same thought, an alienating piece of shit human being.

silverblk mystix
07-27-2014, 04:11 PM

He already took care of that -

He is a religion hater - and is probably still pretty pissed at the kids mom - so-

he enrolled the kid in a school where they teach religion!!!!!!!!

You cannot make this shit up!

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 04:14 PM
He already took care of that -

He is a religion hater - and is probably still pretty pissed at the kids mom - so-

he enrolled the kid in a school where they teach religion!!!!!!!!

You cannot make this shit up!

Wow, talk about hypocrisy if true.

Plus they are expensive, so this would account for WHY he spends so much of his time here, it is all he has left to afford!

It also explains the real reason he will never make a GTG, he has no money and would have to beg.

Can he say: "KARMA"?

silverblk mystix
07-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Wow, talk about hypocrisy if true.

Plus they are expensive, so this would account for WHY he spends so much of his time here, it is all he has left to afford!

Can he say: "KARMA"?

"he got exactly what he paid for!!!!!!!!"

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 04:18 PM

"he got exactly what he paid for!!!!!!!!"

The irony of it all.

It also explains the real reason he will never make a GTG, he has no money and would have to beg!

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Anyway, beyond all the BS from the BSers on here and their vain attempts to make a mockery of this thread, it became a closed issue.
BSers such as yourself? This is exactly the point at which the thread devolved into your same old tired "troll-bashing" schtick that you ruin every thread you post in with:

Thank you once again.

You may not believe this, but I am the same way, or try to be.

Some on here often take me too seriously, probably because my style of writing can come across as being a bit harsh, but I always still try to see BOTH sides of every issue.

This is precisely why I try to never hold grudges, and especially on something as silly and inconsequential as a message board, and that I can give the benefit of the doubt.

I actually believe you, and will temper my criticisms of you and your message board actions in the future.

I sincerely hope you can appreciate this, but do not expect you to.

Again, I apologize for maligning you those times I was wrong in the past.

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 05:03 PM
BSers such as yourself? This is exactly the point at which the thread devolved into your same old tired "troll-bashing" schtick that you ruin every thread you post in with:

So sayeth the troll.

You do not seriously expect me or anyone else to believe you, a troll, or rather "catfish", do you?

That is a laugh.

You are just jealous that I apologized to her for mistaking her for a troll, and thanking her for being a decent civil and respectful poster, .......... unlike you!

benefactor
07-27-2014, 05:04 PM
So did they award you with a "virtual" prize, some "virtual" money, or just a "virtual" 'attaboy' slap on the back?

I bet you don't even realize this is all simply a "virtual" reality, unreal, fake, message board BS, with no "real" consequence.

Or .......... maybe you don't!

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 05:06 PM

Oh, I see, your "virtual" reward.

How novel.

Aren't you special.

Not.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 05:08 PM

So sayeth the troll.

You do not seriously expect me or anyone else to believe you, a troll, or rather "catfish", do you?

That is a laugh.

You are just jealous that I apologized to her for mistaking her for a troll, and thanking her for being a decent civil and respectful poster, .......... unlike you!

xmas1997
07-27-2014, 05:14 PM

I'm so happy this is all it takes for you to get your rocks off.

And what do you think it means?

Aztecfan03
07-27-2014, 05:50 PM

This is why a lot of people don't like you. You are always doing this shit.

johnsmith
07-27-2014, 06:25 PM

So sayeth the troll.

That is a laugh.

Do you know what you mean when you refer to "catfishing"? I don't think you do.

benefactor
07-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Oh, I see, your "virtual" reward.

How novel.

Aren't you special.

Not.

DMC
07-27-2014, 07:45 PM
So a thread about cake turns into another retard fight, and you can see where the retards slowly start filtering in to lend support. Of course, Trollmas1999 started it all again with the "thanks for not hating on me, you's so nice lady" response just before the long winded diatribe about being a victim.

benefactor
07-27-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm just a bored bystander...picking up a stick and throwing it across the beach on a Sunday.

DMC
07-27-2014, 08:46 PM
I'm just a bored bystander...picking up a stick and throwing it across the beach on a Sunday.
With a GoPro attached.

Blake
07-27-2014, 09:04 PM
Do you know what you mean when you refer to "catfishing"? I don't think you do.

Lol no way he does

benefactor
07-27-2014, 09:30 PM
With a GoPro attached.
Not much fun without it. :)

bigzak25
07-27-2014, 11:14 PM
the used to sell little german chocolate cakes, at da cona store, but those mutherfuckers stopped!

JustaGirl21
07-27-2014, 11:17 PM
I don't know why these people gang up on the elderly like this. Your cute by the way xmas,....she dead yet?

silverblk mystix
07-28-2014, 04:16 PM
I don't know why these people gang up on the elderly like this. Your cute by the way xmas,....she dead yet?

Great - another new troll account approved!

leemajors
07-28-2014, 04:31 PM
In 2005

xmas1997
07-28-2014, 05:26 PM
More catfish

DMC
07-28-2014, 06:28 PM
Catfishing is a sexual term, nothing to do with trolling.

mrsmaalox
07-28-2014, 06:48 PM

:lol Mouse trolls him harder than anyone

Cry Havoc
07-28-2014, 07:09 PM

pretendingtocomprehend.gif

Clipper Nation
07-28-2014, 07:18 PM
More catfish
Exhibit A of why the Internet should have an age limit.... no more old faggots who don't know what's going on :lol

silverblk mystix
07-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Exhibit A of why the Internet should have an age limit.... no more old faggots who don't know what's going on :lol

In case no one clued you in;

the majority of your idiot troll buddies are homos!

Jokes on you and them!

xmas1997
07-28-2014, 08:11 PM
In case no one clued you in;

the majority of your idiot troll buddies are homos!

Jokes on you and them!

Not only that, but complete fools as well.
None of them realize yet that MrsMaalox answered the question in post #2, yet they are still piling all over themselves trying, and failing miserably by the way, to get in the next ignorant jab, to the point that they are getting in their own way and ending up biting each other like a pack of rabid dogs.
This has got to be the funniest thing I've seen on here yet!!!
:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:lol:lol:lol

DJR210
07-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Walked in to the topic expecting honest, straight edge conversation about german chocolate cake, and instead get another troll accusation thread.

spurraider21
07-28-2014, 08:25 PM
is mouse really behind xmas? :lol

i used to hate xmas until i realized he's just a super effective troll. now i just leave him alone and let everybody else run around chasing their tails

100%duncan
07-29-2014, 04:49 AM

Nostradamus :lol

Blizzardwizard
07-29-2014, 07:33 AM
Derailed.

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 07:56 AM
Just so you know in case any of you missed it and are still hopelessly "mired" in this thread, the question was answered in POST #2 by MrsMaalox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A word to the wise among you here (and I'm being extremely generous with the adjective "wise"!), this thread was POINTLESS after that post, so to make your ignorant idiotic claims saying it was hijacked, derailed, shanghaied, kidnapped, or whatever, only goes to show how truly dense, stupid, and dumb you really are, thus you have been wasting your time here except to make a laughing stock of yourselves, but by all means, make a fool of yourself further, the intelligent among us can always use a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
07-29-2014, 08:01 AM
"No offense meant."

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 08:46 AM
"No offense meant."

"No offense taken", at least by me anyway.
Amusement at how serious you and others are taking it however, is another story.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2014, 08:52 AM
"No offense taken", at least by me anyway.
Amusement at how serious you and others are taking it however, is another story.
:lmaoWell, you've posted in this thread about 35 times after you said it was done, so you have taken it the most seriously of all.

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 08:58 AM
Well, you've posted in this thread about 35 times after you said it was done, so you have taken it the most seriously of all.

You are mistaken as always. No surprise there!
I was merely doing the polite thing by replying to your posts.
But you always mistake that for either melting down, being serious, or some other such nonsense you always accuse people of.
So no one is surprised by your BS anymore. I call it "blatant lying" because I think you actually believe your BS, whereas, no one else does.
And that is the amusing part.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2014, 09:00 AM
You are mistaken as always. No surprise there!
I was merely doing the polite thing by replying to your posts.
But you always mistake that for either melting down, being serious, or some other such nonsense you always accuse people of.
So no one is surprised by your BS anymore. I call it "blatant lying" because I think you actually believe your BS, whereas, no one else does.
And that is the amusing part.
:lmaoEmoticon does nothing to distract from the seriousness of your post.

Keep replying. You're serious about that too.

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 09:32 AM
Emoticon does nothing to distract from the seriousness of your post.

Keep replying. You're serious about that too.

You are so WRONG in your assessments that that makes it even funnier because it shows how truly ignorant and stupid you must be to think the way you do!
Emoticons making someone appear "serious", when someone is OBVIOUSLY laughing at you!
I love it.
And you thinking that "replying" to a post directed at me, is anything other than being polite, is hilariously funny!
But if it makes you happy and see the error of your ways, then fine, I will humor you and not reply next time, and just let you continue to make a total fool of yourself!

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 09:32 AM

i used to hate xmas until i realized he's just a super effective troll. now i just leave him alone and let everybody else run around chasing their tails

No Mouse just likes to incite him with ridiculous bullshit and then unleash him on the board for entertainment. Mouse is the troll, Xmas is the puppet.

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 09:34 AM
No Mouse just likes to incite him with ridiculous bullshit and then unleash him on the board for entertainment. Mouse is the troll, Xmas is the puppet.

As if you knew the mind of Mouse.

johnsmith
07-29-2014, 09:36 AM

Lol...I just figured that out the other day too. That shit is pretty funny actually. Well done by mouse.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 09:45 AM

Everyone here knows the mind of Mouse. Dudes been around here for years doing the exact same shit. But whatever, its entertainment for us and him :)

DisAsTerBot
07-29-2014, 09:46 AM
lol xmas thinks he's being catfished!!!

lol old people

johnsmith
07-29-2014, 09:46 AM
Everyone here knows the mind of Mouse. Dudes been around here for years doing the exact same shit. But whatever, its entertainment for us and him :)

This might be his most impressive work though...he's not trolling anymore but rather trolling via proxy...it's hilarious.

johnsmith
07-29-2014, 09:47 AM

lol old people

Every time he mentions it I just laugh.

xmas1997

I have a good feeling that Mouse would disagree with you, but you are entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't confuse it with fact.

mrsmaalox

lol old people

He just can't figure out who is catfishing him.

johnsmith
07-29-2014, 09:48 AM
I have a good feeling that Mouse would disagree with you, but you are entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't confuse it with fact.

So if she believes it to be fact then she's not entitled to that thought?

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 09:48 AM

I have no doubt he'd disagree with me, in order to keep you going. :lol

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 09:54 AM
He just can't figure out who is catfishing him.

"Confused" appears to be your middle name.
I have interacted with Mouse on a real level in the physical world.
Have you?
And not merely on a message board making conjectures and suppositions based on a virtual reality like you do.
I believe it is highly probable that you do not have a clue as to what you are talking about and are talking out your ass tbqh!
And that is funny to think about.

johnsmith
07-29-2014, 09:55 AM
Have you?
And not merely on a message board making conjectures and suppositions based on a virtual reality like you do.
I believe it is highly probable that you do not have a clue as to what you are talking about and are talking out your ass tbqh!
What's really funny is that you think meeting mouse in person somehow makes you immune to him fucking with you.

johnsmith
07-29-2014, 09:56 AM
By the way Xmas, what's on the agenda today? Another big afternoon planned? I assume you will likely be posting here all day again seeing as how you haven't missed a day in over two weeks...how's the job search coming?

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Have you?

Fine, keep laughing while everyone else laughs at you. I don't care if you believe me or not, Mouse is providing plenty of entertainment here, most of it for himself.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 10:02 AM
What's really funny is that you think meeting mouse in person somehow makes you immune to him fucking with you.

I wonder what BigZak and Joe Chalupa and Kori (just off the top of my head) would say to that :lol

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 10:08 AM
Fine, keep laughing while everyone else laughs at you. I don't care if you believe me or not, Mouse is providing plenty of entertainment here, most of it for himself.

What you really meant to say was: while the decent posters on here who are idiotic enough to pay attention to anything the trolls say and do, actually listen to them. You qualify apparently since you like to think of yourself as being a decent poster. You might find that other than the trolls, most do not.
And that makes it even funnier how you are guilty of your own accusations, plus basing it on the opinions of ignorant trolls.
You are easily duped!
I would not have thought that about you, but it is increasingly obvious that you are.
:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Now that I have properly corrected any inequities and misunderstandings in this thread, plus illuminated the fact that the original question was adequately answered in the second post, I can go and let the trolls go at it again like the retarded idiots they continue to show and expose themselves to be.
And the rest of us, the decent posters out there, can get our occasional bits of laughter AT the trolls for wasting their time in this thread.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2014, 10:25 AM
rubber/glue/horriblymisunderstoodmeme/emoticon

DJR210
07-29-2014, 10:27 AM

:lol @ "mind of Mouse"

mouse, (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15761) is this you?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/ronjeremy.jpg

DJR210
07-29-2014, 10:34 AM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/ronjeremyedit.jpg

bigzak25
07-29-2014, 10:41 AM
Lmao.

JudynTX
07-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Why can't this thread be about cake? Good god.

Aztecfan03
07-29-2014, 11:12 AM
Just so you know in case any of you missed it and are still hopelessly "mired" in this thread, the question was answered in POST #2 by MrsMaalox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A word to the wise among you here (and I'm being extremely generous with the adjective "wise"!), this thread was POINTLESS after that post, so to make your ignorant idiotic claims saying it was hijacked, derailed, shanghaied, kidnapped, or whatever, only goes to show how truly dense, stupid, and dumb you really are, thus you have been wasting your time here except to make a laughing stock of yourselves, but by all means, make a fool of yourself further, the intelligent among us can always use a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!

So you admit you have been trolling?

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 11:12 AM
What you really meant to say was: while the decent posters on here who are idiotic enough to pay attention to anything the trolls say and do, actually listen to them. You qualify apparently since you like to think of yourself as being a decent poster. You might find that other than the trolls, most do not.
And that makes it even funnier how you are guilty of your own accusations, plus basing it on the opinions of ignorant trolls.
You are easily duped!
I would not have thought that about you, but it is increasingly obvious that you are.
:lmao:lmao

When exactly have I said I think of myself as a decent poster? You are the only one here who has ever declared themselves a decent poster. And if you think I give a shit whether others consider me a decent poster or not, you are wrong. You are the only one here concerned with such things. But I challenge you to poll the board to find out their real opinions of you and I----I know you won't ;)

Blizzardwizard
07-29-2014, 11:26 AM
.....DERAILED. I like chocolate cake.

Trill Clinton
07-29-2014, 11:53 AM
you geeks managed to do it again, smh. be honest, y'all love the back n forth trolling. if you didn't, you'd put each other on ignore, stop responding and stop entering each others threads to engage in the saaaame tired back n forth every.single.day.

RD2191
07-29-2014, 11:57 AM
Xmas owning these chumps per usual.

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2014, 12:01 PM
you geeks managed to do it again, smh. be honest, y'all love the back n forth trolling. if you didn't, you'd put each other on ignore, stop responding and stop entering each others threads to engage in the saaaame tired back n forth every.single.day.

By the third post by the op

Cry Havoc
07-29-2014, 12:53 PM

False. Xmas spends about 15x more of his own personal time responding to people than anyone else does. That's not trolling. Trolls are effective because they can incite vitriolic responses while making minimal effort. If the troll has to exert far more effort to be effective, they are a terrible troll and in the end, only trolling themselves.

Thread is a perfect example of this. He can post one or two sentences and start an 8 page thread from it. He's the guy that walks into a bar, pushes a dude in the back, then slithers over to the side and watches the massive barfight ensue while chuckling to himself over a beer.

Xmas is the dude who comes in wildly swinging a pool cue while everyone else watches and laughs. On the rare instance he makes contact, he promptly gets his ass handed to him and then goes on a long winded diatribe. So yeah, he's the opposite of what a troll is supposed to be. A troll designs his comments to piss people off, not to make himself the laughingstock with a great deal of effort.

xmas1997
07-29-2014, 12:59 PM

You are the master at owning those chumps (trolls).
SBM and Mouse do a fine job of it too.
I am a novice compared to you guys.
SA210 was a master too.
I do have a few of them on "ignore", that way I don't have to do the polite thing and reply to their posts because they really don't deserve any civility tbqh.
Some of the trolls though are so obtuse and dense that they still do not realize that the topic question was answered in the second post.
That is funny!

spurraider21
07-29-2014, 01:00 PM
troll (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll&defid=5096)
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=newsgroup) or message board (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=message%20board) with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

i dont care how much time/effort he puts into it, he gets on the board's nerves, and intentionally

Cry Havoc
07-29-2014, 01:02 PM
troll (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll&defid=5096)
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=newsgroup) or message board (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=message%20board) with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

i dont care how much time/effort he puts into it, he gets on the board's nerves, and intentionally

Except there's no argument here. Everyone knows he's an idiot. Him denying that with his two friends doesn't change matters or make him any more effective, it just means people think he's an idiot and enjoy embarrassing him repeatedly.

spurraider21
07-29-2014, 01:04 PM
Except there's no argument here. Everyone knows he's an idiot. Him denying that with his two friends doesn't change matters or make him any more effective, it just means people think he's an idiot and enjoy embarrassing him repeatedly.
true, but he always derails threads and people always bite even though they all know he's retarded

Cry Havoc
07-29-2014, 01:07 PM
true, but he always derails threads and people always bite even though they all know he's retarded

I think we're just amazed that he pours so much of his time into this site on such a weak premise. Never let it be said that Spurstalk doesn't give people a chance to make fools of themselves. :lol

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 01:12 PM

Slurping up gramps' used Depends per usual :drool:

Blake
07-29-2014, 01:28 PM

It's like you, xmas and sbm operate from a dimension where the opposite of reality is truth.

RD2191
07-29-2014, 01:30 PM
Slurping up gramps' used Depends per usual :drool:
Shouldn't you be waxing your hairy toes or whatever it is old ass women do?

JudynTX
07-29-2014, 01:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/cake_zps1f7a930e.jpg

cantthinkofanything
07-29-2014, 01:49 PM

http://www.photofunny.net/efectos/grandes/fatWoman.jpg

silverblk mystix
07-29-2014, 04:24 PM

Go easy on her bro - I think she took an extra dose of her "loser at life" meds and she mistakenly thinks she is actually making sense.

Don't remind her that her hubby wants no part of her nastiness!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

benefactor
07-29-2014, 04:29 PM
Ruined by the coconut, tbh.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 04:32 PM
Go easy on her bro - I think she took an extra dose of her "loser at life" meds and she mistakenly thinks she is actually making sense.

Don't remind her that her hubby wants no part of her nastiness!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Omg you better watch out, if you keep making things up your dad is going to come in here and scold you for lying like he does everyone else.

But he probably won't huh? The hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2014, 04:36 PM
lol what did maalox do to sand sbm's vagina so thoroughly?

silverblk mystix
07-29-2014, 04:48 PM
Omg you better watch out, if you keep making things up your dad is going to come in here and scold you for lying like he does everyone else.

But he probably won't huh? The hypocrite.

What is the difference between your version of xmas being a hypocrite and your troll buddies who disrespect everyone but cry when they get disrespected?

Oh yeah - nothing at all.

Old drugged up starving for young cock and throwing it at young guys loser while hubby bangs the mistress hypocrite.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 04:51 PM
What is the difference between your version of xmas being a hypocrite and your troll buddies who disrespect everyone but cry when they get disrespected?

Oh yeah - nothing at all.

Old drugged up starving for young cock and throwing it at young guys loser while hubby bangs the mistress hypocrite.

Keep making things up liar. Prove those things you say or just keep looking like an idiot. I have a feeling I know which you will choose to do ;)

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Uh oh I see the retarded little brother lurking--- get ready for a killer :lol

silverblk mystix
07-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Keep saying the truth about me - eventually one of these desperate horny troll losers will give me a mercy fuck so I don't have to remind myself that my husband avoids me like the plague!

Woah - take another dosage, sweetie - lighten up already!

silverblk mystix
07-29-2014, 04:54 PM

This was ^ classic btw

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Woah - take another dosage, sweetie - lighten up already!

Take a dose of what? You know something about me that I don't? Spill it or you just enjoy committing libel----you know how serious you take these cyber breaches. You wouldn't want anyone to have to "look into" this matter would you?

DJR210
07-29-2014, 05:02 PM
False. Xmas spends about 15x more of his own personal time responding to people than anyone else does. That's not trolling. Trolls are effective because they can incite vitriolic responses while making minimal effort. If the troll has to exert far more effort to be effective, they are a terrible troll and in the end, only trolling themselves.

Thread is a perfect example of this. He can post one or two sentences and start an 8 page thread from it. He's the guy that walks into a bar, pushes a dude in the back, then slithers over to the side and watches the massive barfight ensue while chuckling to himself over a beer.

Xmas is the dude who comes in wildly swinging a pool cue while everyone else watches and laughs. On the rare instance he makes contact, he promptly gets his ass handed to him and then goes on a long winded diatribe. So yeah, he's the opposite of what a troll is supposed to be. A troll designs his comments to piss people off, not to make himself the laughingstock with a great deal of effort.

:lmao great picture you painted there

silverblk mystix
07-29-2014, 05:09 PM
Take a dose of what? You know something about me that I don't? Spill it or you just enjoy committing libel----you know how serious you take these cyber breaches. You wouldn't want anyone to have to "look into" this matter would you?

I think you might want to up the dosage again!

Sure don't blame your hubby at all - it is what it is!

mrsmaalox
07-29-2014, 05:19 PM
I think you might want to up the dosage again!

Sure don't blame your hubby at all - it is what it is!

You know my hubby?! Or are you just LYING again? Tsk tsk your old dad will not be happy---he really hates it when posters lie :nope