PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: important information for fans of magic johnson

skut_farkus
07-27-2014, 09:24 PM
Ok I must admit I'm a bisexual man and am sharing this post to help the gay community do not judge me and keep rude comments off of this post please I've been on Truvada for over a year and a half. I'm HIV negative, obviously (you have to be negative in order to be prescribed it) and in a serodiscordant relationship (my partner is HIV positive undetectable). I'm also a total bottom and he is a strict top. Before Truvada, we used to have sex with a condom. Since Truvada, we bareback every time, most of the time I take his load (he breeds me) or I swallow it. We do not have an open relationship currently but two times we have barebacked with other couples. Downvote me all you want if you don't agree with my lifestyle or whatever, but I'm sharing my experience with PrEP. I continue to test negative, even with the most sensitive HIV tests. This prophylaxis works. I'm highly convinced of its efficacy because I am living proof. I've taken thousands of my boyfriend's HIV positive loads in the past year I've been on PrEP and still test negative. There is one thing I will disagree with: PrEP and its effect on "risk compensation." I've met many guys on PrEP that bareback a lot more often only because they're on PrEP. I don't judge them because if you've ever had bareback sex you know it feels a helluva lot better than condoms. We as a couple opened up our relationship because we thought we could manage the risk with PrEP. We were able to manage the HIV risk, as I still test negative, but after we hooked up with the second couple I tested positive for chlamydia. Now we're back to being monogamous. My doctor requires me to be routinely tested every 3 months for everything, HIV and all STDs, even though we are in a monogamous relationship. Please don't ask why I bareback with my boyfriend. It's a personal choice I made. It wasn't easy but I love him. PrEP is good stuff, most bros should be on it. ..

HemisfairArena
07-27-2014, 09:28 PM
,,,,but where do you stand on Duncan 5,,,Kobe 5,,,where the fuck does the bag belong?

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2014, 09:28 PM
That's the first step now admit you're a life long Spurs die hard and you'll be fully out and your mama along with all Spur fans will be proud i'm sure. Lol

elmanutres
07-27-2014, 09:29 PM

skut_farkus
07-27-2014, 09:30 PM
,,,,but where do you stand on Duncan 5,,,Kobe 5,,,where the fuck does the bag belong?

The bag belongs in L.a. PERIOD.

HemisfairArena
07-27-2014, 09:31 PM
That's the first step now admit you're a life long Spurs die hard and you'll be fully out and your mama along with all Spur fans will be proud i'm sure. Lol

Dude has Laker tats,,,,Kobricks sidekick?

Clipper Nation
07-27-2014, 09:35 PM

Kirby's been in that bag for so long, it's permanently grafted to his skin :lol

HemisfairArena
07-27-2014, 09:36 PM
The bag belongs in L.a. PERIOD.

Just like the start of your post,,,"OK,,,,I must admit",,,a man of integrity and truth

Kool Bob Love
07-27-2014, 10:02 PM
A wise man once said

You could live threw anything if Magic made it.

Spurs 4 The Win
07-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Ok I must admit I'm a bisexual man and am sharing this post to help the gay community do not judge me and keep rude comments off of this post please I've been on Truvada for over a year and a half. I'm HIV negative, obviously (you have to be negative in order to be prescribed it) and in a serodiscordant relationship (my partner is HIV positive undetectable). I'm also a total bottom and he is a strict top. Before Truvada, we used to have sex with a condom. Since Truvada, we bareback every time, most of the time I take his load (he breeds me) or I swallow it. We do not have an open relationship currently but two times we have barebacked with other couples. Downvote me all you want if you don't agree with my lifestyle or whatever, but I'm sharing my experience with PrEP. I continue to test negative, even with the most sensitive HIV tests. This prophylaxis works. I'm highly convinced of its efficacy because I am living proof. I've taken thousands of my boyfriend's HIV positive loads in the past year I've been on PrEP and still test negative. There is one thing I will disagree with: PrEP and its effect on "risk compensation." I've met many guys on PrEP that bareback a lot more often only because they're on PrEP. I don't judge them because if you've ever had bareback sex you know it feels a helluva lot better than condoms. We as a couple opened up our relationship because we thought we could manage the risk with PrEP. We were able to manage the HIV risk, as I still test negative, but after we hooked up with the second couple I tested positive for chlamydia. Now we're back to being monogamous. My doctor requires me to be routinely tested every 3 months for everything, HIV and all STDs, even though we are in a monogamous relationship. Please don't ask why I bareback with my boyfriend. It's a personal choice I made. It wasn't easy but I love him. PrEP is good stuff, most bros should be on it. ..

Queer dicksucking fagget is queer

Jenks
07-28-2014, 11:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HReySt8AMmI